Eventbrite

Eventbrite is a website that allows event organizers to plan, set up ticket sales and promote events of any size and publicize them across Facebook, Twitter and other social-networking tools directly from the site's interface

Work for Eventbrite?

Learning about Eventbrite?

Eventbrite Reviews

Ask Eventbrite a Question
Showing 359 Eventbrite reviews
Eventbrite review by Huey L.
Huey L.

"Events for All"

What do you like best?

My favourite thing about eventbrite is the mobile app. Since I am an iPhone user, I am able to save all of my tickets to the wallet on my phone rather than having to print out the tickets and keeping track of them. I used to have to print out my tickets for each event that I was attending and carry each ticket individually. Now I can just easily download them to my phone.

What do you dislike?

There's little customization on the eventbrite pages themselves and marketing integrations to be able to tie it more into a larger marketing campaign and plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best software for any events

We use eventbrite to create event in our business. The events are sometimes reserved for our clients and sometimes they are public. Sometimes they are free, sometimes they are not. We need to have an app that is flexible to meet our needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Eventbrite
Eventbrite review by Chidiebere Moses O.
Chidiebere Moses O.

"Timely Update and Quality Guidance on Events"

What do you like best?

At first when I was searching for how and where to spend some time on Friday Nights, I searched Events High, but then It was mostly a Bangalore place to enjoy. So I bumped into Eventsbrite which was showing more places nearby me. I loved the collection, such as from the party, and to intellectual upskilling opportunities. I really like their outlook as it is very easy for everyone (me) to scan through and very easy to book my tickets on time for a schedule,

What do you dislike?

I would not say I have met anything negative about this provider, because, I usually get what I really need when, where and how I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and efficient way to plan your get together is clearly on this platform. So give it a try and you will get used to it. It is considerably automated and the steps of events update are quite easy.

I have used this platform for mainly refreshment and for our team to schedule an off-office time get together. It actually saves us the strength to start planning new events; rather we just get a hook up with what that is already there and plan our trip from Pune city down to mostly Mumbai.

We use it to plan a new event as well, such as when we want to create an easy push out notifications to all our employees (colleagues) and makes it easy for everyone to know, where and when we are going to events.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Eventbrite review by Zoe S.
Zoe S.

"Eventbrite is the essential tool for those who are essentially "doing their own thing""

What do you like best?

What I love about Eventbrite is how user-friendly it is. It's extremely easy to create an account and create and manage events. I think Eventbrite is perfect for people who work in small, startup-type operations, entrepreneurs, and other groups who either don't have an established event management platform, or would rather opt for the simplicity of Eventbrite over in-house or more complex platforms. Another bonus - being able to easily style your event landing page - just upload a photo and Eventbrite does the rest!

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something I dislike about Eventbrite...I actually think I have nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you are ready to launch your event, be sure to have a picture in mind that you would like to upload to your page, as this will help style your event page.

Event management for attendees who are outside of our regular event management system (ex: I work in higher education so sometimes we will use this platform for our alumni events, since most alumni don't have access to their school email addresses anymore).

Eventbrite review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Most useful event website"

What do you like best?

I love that I can make an event in less than two minutes! We host job fairs all over the country and using eventbrite helps me market my event to the local areas. I can also add an image which is also helpful. Helps us show our brand to people searching other job fairs. My most favorite thing about eventbrite is that if someone wants to register for a certain event, I will personally get notified with a person's name and email address. No other event website can do this!

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that when I receive information of someone who is interested in attending our event, we are provided a first and last name and email address but no phone number. In some cases where I get invalid email addresses it would have been nice to also get a candidate's phone number as another way to reach out to them.

Using Eventbrite creates another avenue for me to reach out to the public in certain cities and let them know about our job fairs. The biggest benefit is receiving email addresses of those who register for certain events.

Eventbrite review by Carley S.
Carley S.

"My first choice for event RSVP's"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Eventbrite is the way it makes my event look so incredibly professional. All you have to do is plug in a picture, enter your event information, and voila! You have a beautiful page that displays your event in a professional manner. Especially the map feature... love!

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to get the link out to people. It seems easier to just make a Facebook event, because people are already logging into Facebook as a social media. Many people aren't accustomed to going to a separate website to RSVP. I don't think that's anything that Eventbrite can change, though – just a thought if you're considering using Eventbrite for your event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your event will look amazingly professional and you will be able to track RSVP's like never before – don't go back to using pen and paper or email or phone RSVP's! This is so much easier now that we're in a digital era.

Eventbrite helps us keep an eye on our RSVPs for some of our big banquets and events. We get the information of the people that sign up and we are able to use that to coordinate things for our events. I love that Eventbrite is customizable because I can add text fields to acquire additional information from attendees.

Eventbrite review by Diana A.
Diana A.

"Much more professional than Facebook event pages"

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to share information about and collect RSVPs for an event. It easily integrates with platforms like Facebook (use the link in the ticket section of a Facebook event) but looks much more professional when sharing via email. You can also export the information collected by registered attendees and duplicate or set an event as reoccurring for events that are part of a series.

What do you dislike?

Finding information on the backend is not always intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great if you do not already have an event page on your website but need to direct people somewhere for more information about an upcoming event and collect their information. Consider the cover image proportions when making marketing materials as typical flyers are not a good fit (we typically do two versions - standard flyer or handout and then a cover image for Eventbrite/Facebook). Also note that there are charges if registrants need to pay for tickets.

Collecting information for registrants at events to speed up the registration table at the actual event and ensuring that information is complete/correct (not necessarily the case with paper Sign-in sheets).

Eventbrite review by Abigail D.
Abigail D.

"Free platform for nonprofits to utilize "

What do you like best?

I work at a nonprofit with a small marketing staff. Before using Eventbrite, we were building our events on our website which looked awful and dull. It would take a lot of time for not much reward. With Eventbrite, I can create a basic event in a matter of a few minutes. I can make it private or public to be shared with the Eventbrite community. Best of all, most of our events are free to enter, which means it's free to post them on Eventbrite. It's easy to check attendees in at the door, download reports, and communicate last-minute messages with registrants. Eventbrite is a great tool more companies should take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

In some instances, we've held events that require many conditional questions to be completed during registration. Unfortunately, Eventbrite doesn't allow the function of complex, conditional questions, which can really slow down the registration process. On the backend, the menu names aren't the most intuitive. There are certain functions that are difficult to find, such as where to cancel an order, but after expanding each sidebar menu, you can usually find which what you need. My biggest pet peeve with Eventbrite is that if you create an event that takes place more then five weeks away, ticket sales will automatically be set to end in five weeks from that date, regardless of when your event takes place. There have been many times when I've forgotten to change this default date and received complaints of ticket sales being closed weeks prior to an event. I wish Eventbrite would make the default date the date of the event.

Free for free events, easy to set up, looks professional

Eventbrite review by David B.
David B.

"Great event tool but high fees"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is most useful to me in the sense that I can use it to collect attendee information that grows my company's database

What do you dislike?

I dislike the extremely high fees that Eventbrite charges when you have a paid event. They have a fee for using their platform to sell tickets and then on top of that they take around 10% of actual ticket sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just starting out running event and want something more robust and trackable than Facebook then I definitely recommend Eventbrite. However just be aware of the fees you will be paying when using it for a paid event.

We have a lot of company events to help us recruit more talent as well as pick up more clients. Eventbrite gives us the analytics to know what numbers we need to hit as far as tickets sold, pages views, and ticket source. It has also been essential to building up our database for future events, and email marketing.

Eventbrite review by Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.

"Great tool in a very specific niche"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Customized to local flavor (I am in Argentina, and it it not only translated into Spanish, but also features some "Argentine" words). Comprehensive. Has lots of tools that are very useful if you are organizing a massive event.

What do you dislike?

The seating tool has some complexity, it is not intuitive. It is not easy to search for events, because people don't post them always in the right way. The payments are a bit tricky, but hey, this is Argentina! Things are not easy here, especially in all things related to payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Might be not so friendly at first, but this is a great tool for events. The payment platform is a great resource if you plan to sell your tickets online avoiding the hassle of having to contact all the attendees one on one. The seating map needs improvement in my opinion, but there are other online tools that you could use to overcome this small flaw.

Overall, I recommend Eventbrite. It might seem a little disappointing at first, but they are working hard to improve the platform and truth is there are not so many similar apps in the market. In Argentina specifically, this is the only one available for events.

Collecting payment for events. This is a great tool, very easy to use for both the organizers and the attendees, has an App where you can download your invitation and additional info on the event. The integrations also work very well. It is a great companion to any event.

Eventbrite review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"Handy Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that eventbrite is easy to use and that you can add different roles to the events to give others access. It's also nice that you get some customization options, even without paying.

What do you dislike?

Unless you have a premium account, technically your event page is public and anyone can register. We have ueed Eventbrite for multiple events and almost every time, we have to screen RSVP's to make sure they are people that actually are supposed to be invited and email them to make sure they aren't random people. We have had random people show up to the event because the page is public.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to host private events, using a different software may be more cost effective. If you're hosting a public event,

We needed a streamlined way to allow people to follow a link and register for an event quickly and allow us to communicate with all attendees at one time and Eventbrite was a great platform for that!

Eventbrite review by Temitope F.
Temitope F.

"I easily find professional meetups around me."

What do you like best?

Eventbrite has a user friendly and intuitive user interface ,which makes it easy to signup and register to attend events via the Eventbrite platform.While I have used Eventbrite to register for a few official events ,I use Eventbrite majorly to find social gathering and networking events happening around my town during weekends ,when I am most likely to be bored and less busy.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Eventbrite . I have used this platform for over a year and the experience has been satisfactory.

At Iroko tv ,we do organize free and paid events in partnership with our partners to exchange ideas with our user population. During the course of organizing and managing these events, Eventbrite has come in handy in the areas of ticket management , messaging event attendees,managing RSVP , social integration ,attendee database management etc

Eventbrite review by Edgar R.
Edgar R.

"Eventbrite - Nice application to find events on your region or create and manage your own"

What do you like best?

I really like eventbrite because of the user base that has.

You could find a lot of events near the region that you live in or are visiting. This lets you take advantage of your future travel plans and business needs.

You could also create and manage your own events in a fully graphical and easy to use interface...no hassle or complicated training for you to setup your event.

Access to the mobile app is pretty awesome because internet browsing tendencies shows that people use their phone a lot more that their desktop/laptop computers to browse.

Mobile app is pretty cool because with ZERO effort you can find events near your area and you can filter listings by your interests. Wonderful User interface and easy to use complete the experience of this wonderful app.

What do you dislike?

Eventbrite is fully deploy on US cities but when it comes to Latinamerican cities, only big cities have events on the platform. I guess eventbrite needs to make some extra effort to incentive more users to upload their events in latinamerican cities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Eventbrite when you are looking for events all over the US or capital cities in LATAM countries.

Eventbrite is also pretty handy to create free events.

People can sign up for your event and you can start to create a DB of the attendees to your event for further contact and mkt purposes

Find interesting business and PR events for our company to go to.

Help spread the word in some events that we are organizing.

Eventbrite review by Francesco M.
Francesco M.

"Good way to manage your event"

What do you like best?

With Evernote you can set up your event in minutes and sell ticket with no pain. It's easy to create different tickets type, set up promo code to share with links and to manage the attendees list. Also the check in phase is facilitate by the app that Eventbrite provide you. It's also free for free entry event and have discounted fee for non profit orgs.

What do you dislike?

In Eventbrite the design customization it's not so customable. Also Eventbrite can be a little more expensive than other platforms with the same services. But I love the solid look and services. The customer support it's not one of the best out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I test out many platform on ticketing and managing event. Here in Italy it's one of the best.

Eventbrite helps me to save time in the events that i organize with my team. We find uselful the attendees list that have all the informations about them, from emails to telephone numbers.

Eventbrite review by Jacopo D.
Jacopo D.

"Eventbrite helps to organize your event"

What do you like best?

From Eventbrite I really love the way you can complete manage your event's attendees. Your guests can book and receive in their email tickets and instructions for the event. Also provide you the free app for your smartphone that you can use for the check in. The same app is paired with the online platform with wich you can control real time the guest attendees arrival. Also is free if your event have a free entry.

What do you dislike?

Eventbrite it's a bit expensive than other platforms that provide you almost the same services and tools. But I've to say that Eventbrite appear more organized than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if Eventbrite is expensive that other platforms with same services, I higlhy reccomend you to test it out, even in the free version with free entry events. In this way you can really understand the value of this platform and the easy of use.

I used Eventbrite often in the last months for a couple of non profit events and a couple of free entry cultural events. With the website and social media integrations was very easy to sell or let book the tickets with easy. Also managing the event before the opening was really simple with smartphones or printed attendees list.

Eventbrite review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Eventbrite for Non-profits and Religious Organizations"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is very customizable and easy to use. We use it for both paid and nonpaid one-time events and ongoing events. It allows us to collect needed info and payment from hundreds of people. It provides great tracking for accounting purposes.

What do you dislike?

We are a non-profit and thus receive a discounted rate, yet the rates are quite high, with a charge of $1.99 per paid ticket and 2.5% of the total cost as well. This does have to be taken into account when budgeting for events.

We primarily use Eventbrite for unpaid and paid events at our organization, whether it be various classes and ceremonies that we hold, or studies, dinners, events, etc. It allows much less administrative work and data entry on our side and allows our attendees to sign up for events at home, during their own time. It allows them to pay for events by card, rather than only cash. We can run events as large as 1,000 people for our Christmas party, to as small as a study for ten or twenty. This versatility is key. It also allows us to communicate more info about certain events then we can in a handout or verbal communication, due to time constraints and the attention span of our audience.

Eventbrite review by David S.
David S.

"Simple, Centralized Event Management"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite handles everything from event webpages, online and at-the-door sales, contact management, social media promotion, post-event surveys, and more. Free for free events, and if you opt to pass the fees on to ticket buyers, free for paid events too!

What do you dislike?

A few quirks here and there cause a few hiccups in an otherwise speedy event rollout (ex. Having to manually set the ticket sales end date for each ticket type).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to inquire about their lower fee structure for nonprofits if you are an eligible organization.

Also, check out the "Broadcast" integration with Evvnt to get your event listed for free on a number of networks.

Event management was a headache. Different departments had different processes, different ways of handling ticket sales, online registrations were tracked on a different ledger than at-the-door payments for the same event, and so on and so forth. Eventbrite fixed all of that; centralizing all of our data and providing a much improved experience for both guests and the folks running the show.

Eventbrite review by Sanwo C.
Sanwo C.

"Eventbrite let me find the right events for my research."

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is easy to use,and I like using the mobile app. as against accessing it from a pc or tablet.The good part is the quality of experience on the Eventbrite mobile app. is at par with the experience on desktop computer.

I like the ease of payment for Tickets on Eventbrite and the fact it accepts my local interswitch payment debit card is just awesome.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the listed events on Eventbrite ,can be a little more descriptive with their events. There are event listings I have encountered which I was not really sure what they were all about.

As a marketing analyst,it is my favorite past time to get to meet consumers and major players in my market of interest and get their views ,insights and opinions on trending market issues. Eventbrite enable me do this ,by letting me find and register for random events in my industry of interest. The best part of this is that I get to register for this event ,for free : on most occasions.

Eventbrite review by Deborah A.
Deborah A.

"Eventbrite has helped me grow my professional network."

What do you like best?

As someone using Eventbrite to register and buy tickets for events,I find Eventbrite very intuitive.Over the years I have relied on Eventbrite to find an occasion to attend on days when I am less busy.More importantly Eventbrite has a mobile app. That allows me download my ticket events as a digital copy,preventing from having to go around with a piece of paper in the name of a printed ticket.

What do you dislike?

I will like to get notifications about events taking place around my vicinity,which I may be interested in.I think Eventbrite should be able to leverage on my past activities on the platform,to predict the kind of events I will likely be interested in.While I am not a software engineer,I know this is very possible.

Personally,I use Eventbrite to find local networking events where I can meet professionals like myself,thereby improving my professional network.My organization also uses Eventbrite to organize monthly events where we bring together movie fans to watch select movies over the weekend at Iroko Cinemas for free.

Eventbrite review by Margurette (Maggie) A.
Margurette (Maggie) A.

"Eventbrite Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the user interface and the set up of an event are definitely the best qualities of Eventbrite. It's great for both personal and businesses alike and it's pretty ubiquitous across industries

What do you dislike?

From a business perspective, it stinks that I can't customize the emails I want to send through Eventbrite. I know they allow you to send emails from their platform to your guest list, but it doesn't have our same look and feel. It would be nice to have a more customized experience in that aspect.

Because all our events are free, Eventbrite is free for us. Eventbrite has taken the hassle out setting up events through more complicated systems that are on the market. Benefits are that everything doesn't have to be complicated all the time - event marketing is easy.

Eventbrite review by Alana D.
Alana D.

"Functional but can be annoying "

What do you like best?

I have used eventbrite quite a few times to purchase tickets for events. have also used it to plan events for my nonprofit. I like that it's free if your event is free. I also find it generally quite easy to use which is nice. if you're looking for something to do, it's great too. If you know what you like and you choose your interests accordingly, the recommendations are always spot on. It's hard not to find something that would interest you and there are always lots of free events.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find it a little unclear what the event is actually for however. I know this is a problem on the part of the organizers, but perhaps they could be prompted by the software to be a little more descriptive. This is only an issue when I'm purchasing tickets for an event, not when I'm planning my own event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a very functional platform if you are looking to plan an event for your organization! I would definitely recommend it. I don't think I've used it enough to really see its flaws though I am sure there is room for improvement.

I use it for my Fulbright association programs. It just streamlines things for us - it is easier than dealing with a million RSVPs over email. It's more simple and straightforward to have people just RSVP for our event on Eventbrite. I find it makes things much easier!

Eventbrite review by Agata L.
Agata L.

"Organizing events beame SO much easier"

What do you like best?

My personal favorite option is the ability to check the tickets by using Eventbrite application. No need to search the attendance on long lists of reservations - simply check the ticket and you have all the information needed.

What do you dislike?

Managing events might be a tad easier. Some of the options are really deeply hidden and need some more clicks to get to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very developed SAAS and probably has all the options you need - just a bit hidden. You may want to try it first by registering a ticket to some free event.

We certainly have more time and less stress while organizing our events. No more incomplete lists of guests, chaos regarding waitlists and so on. Everything is kept in one place and conveniently sorted for further analysis.

Eventbrite review by Margie A.
Margie A.

"Great for managing events"

What do you like best?

This is a great place to manage events, track registration, use mobile devices to make the on premises registration easy and fast. Also, you can have a page for the event, sync with social networks and add all the information, even the speakers! There are extensions available so you can download your data, or add other features to it!

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of good things but, with big events, sometimes there's a need to bulk add some attendees, or the staff and it's possible, just not friendly enough. It would be awesome if some csv or xls import was available to admins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to manage events in general, from ticketing, to on-site registration.

Eventbrite is being use mostly for event management, we offer training, conferences, symposiums, etc. So attendance is a big deal. Previous to Eventbrite all of our events registrations were done manually, now we can automatize the check-ins, use mobile devices to make it easier and faster, use other tools such as social networks to promote te event, etc.

Eventbrite review by Beth U.
Beth U.

"How else would you run a ticketed event?"

What do you like best?

Most people know eventbrite, so they're aren't afraid to put their details onto the site to get their place at your event.

It is a highly customisable site, so the event can be very much paid out as you want it to be and the data captured exactly what you need to capture.

I use the search function to find events nearby that I'd enjoy attending, too.

What do you dislike?

It is highly customisable, so the first couple of times you set up your own event can be labour-intensive. There's no "use this template instead" option, which would be nice.

It irritates me that you have to connect to Facebook to see the attendee list at an event - I didn't have a Facebook account until recently plus this is mainly about work for me, so I'd have liked the option to connect via LinkedIn too!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend enough time getting yourself set up the first time

And remember to consider what data you really need - GDPR will affect this sort of thing.

Ticket sales for training and networking events - it has saved one group I work with hours of time banking dozens of cheques for ÂŁ10 for event places (bonkers, I know) and made our first open-access training course a doddle to market once we had done the set up.

Eventbrite review by Alan S.
Alan S.

"Event Hosting Dejour!"

What do you like best?

EB is a simple planning system providing some of the marketplaces most sought after features (creating, promoting, tracking, checking-in, analyzing). Any event you can imagine can be created in minutes. If you Customization is also available as well.

EB carries with it some pretty stellar analytics and reporting capabilities that allow you to see in real time the success or downside to your event The mobile application makes checking in attendees a breeze via either scanning the printed tickets or just finding the attendees name by swiping your finger across it!

Customer support is for the most part attentive and their Kbase is pretty helpful when it comes to answering most base level questions.

What do you dislike?

Tech Support, Customer Service. Confirmation email should have a customizable template to allow for my organizations logo, and web links!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy to use and integrates well with other products. The data collection process is simple, efficient and seamless!.

We had previously tried Cevent, which was both expensive and extremely cumbersome. Eventbrite has provided many of the same features without the sticker shock.

We used EB for a Staff Council get together with Legislators at the State Capitol. We were able to schedule reminders to attendees as well as those who waited last minute to register. We were able to have all the information we needed about attendees and track any changes they made to their registrations in one centralized portal.

Eventbrite review by Ashley L.
Ashley L.

"Great site to manage an event"

What do you like best?

The clean, easy to understand interface. In my organization, we host several events per year (workshops, special tours, etc.), and have people sign up on Eventbrite. Typically, our events are free, so this is a great way for us to manage our headcount and get an RSVP list. It is incredibly easy to create an event and customize the page.

What do you dislike?

The fee that Eventbrite charges. When my organization charges for an event, we have to have a discussion about whether to build Eventbrite's fee into the charge or allow the person to pay the fee themselves. If we charge at the door as well, the person paying at the door will ultimately pay less than the person who has paid online. We'd rather people pre-buy tickets, so that's a definite drawback for us.

Creating and managing a list of attendees for events has been so easy and wonderful. We can set a max capacity, or leave it open ended if we choose.

Eventbrite review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"Great platform, not the best for organic search"

What do you like best?

The registration process for a paid or free event is extremely simple. When I know what I'm looking for, it's easy to find.

What do you dislike?

It's very difficult to search for certain types of events. Hosts seem to do a good job of classifying events, but the site doesn't filter them well and sometimes I end up with suggestions that are a three hour drive when I'm looking for something local (within 20 miles).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to spend a little time getting yourself familiar with the platform if you plan to use it to browse for events. While it's fairly intuitive, it does take some getting used to. If you're planning to register for an event on the platform or create your own, it's a piece of cake.

We work with students who are looking for networking events to attend in various cities around the US. The platform is helpful in opening their eyes to the variety of events that are available to them. Because they have Eventbrite, we can spend more time working on their curriculum while they are getting out in the field.

Eventbrite review by Dusty J.
Dusty J.

"Great event management tool, short on analytics"

What do you like best?

It's relatively easy to create and manage events, setup tracking links, print out a guest list, add guests manually, and contact registrants via e-mail pre/post event.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to know which channels people are using to receive information about my events. The impressions vs. tickets sold numbers are not correlated in any way. I have to add tracking pixels for Google Analytics in order to find out where my customers are learning about my events. I'm not a Google Analytics expert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish I could use Eventbrite as my only event managment tool--for creating an event, for e-mail invites, and for all my analytics. Instead, while Eventbrite has an e-mail function built-in, it's difficult to work with, and the e-mail text doesn't render as expected. To get the best analytics, I have to look to Google Analytics to get the data I want to know where I should be promoting my events the most. I want to know the point of entry where people are coming from to register for my events. I wish Eventbrite could tell me that, based on the tracking links I use.

My previous content management system handled events and e-mail invites, but the e-mails could not be scheduled--multiple e-mails could be setup, but the date/time of the e-mail could not be updated, it simply posted at the time of the event, a week before, day before, etc. I also couldn't limit attendance (in the case where there are space restrictions). Now I can choose when my events go LIVE, I can limit attendance, and I can schedule when my e-mail invites go out (using Mailchimp), and sync my guest lists with my e-mail list.

Eventbrite review by Sandra C.
Sandra C.

"I use Eventbrite to find networking events."

What do you like best?

As a user I find Eventbrite easy to use. I love the Eventbrite mobile app. and it has made it easy to save my event tickets to my digital wallet,without the need to go around with a printed paper.I love the variety of events available on Eventbrite ,I have been able to find and register for local meetups,tech events ,hackathons etc thus there is always an event that fits my current interest on Eventbrite.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about Eventbrite really. Except that as a user,it takes time to find my events of choice .Will be great if Eventbrite can have a recommender algorithm in place ,which will use data of past events I have attended ,to recommend similar events to me in future.

I leverage on Evetbrite to find local events happening around my city,where I can network and meet with like minded people.

Eventbrite review by User

"Eventbrite saves time and money in registration and purchasing tickets"

What do you like best?

What I like about Eventbrite is that I can purchase tickets for multiple people at one time. I work in a department that consists of 20 + staff members. Once I register for an event, I can keep track of the tickets, print tickets, reprint tickets (if necessary). Eventbright gives me all the detail information that I need (i.e. price for regular/special seating, tickets available in all sections). On a personal level, I am able to purchase tickets for my family and not having them to purchase tickets at different time and we would not be able to sit together. On a personal and business level, a person would not need to stand in a long line to purchase tickets.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about Eventbright. It is a great website to purchase one ticket or more at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A company that has more that 10 + employees that are involved in the community in attending classes, seminars, and community events should use Eventbrite to get information about the event, register, and purchase tickets in all at one time. It saves a lot of time in searching different website to try to find the information that you need, register for the event, and purchase the tickets.

I am solving business problems in being able to register and purchase tickets for a group of people at one time. The benefit is being able to purchase tickets at one time.

Eventbrite review by Phil K.
Phil K.

"Great platform for managing events - for professional and personal purposes"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see who is attending certain events in our industry, and making it easy to share key details about event logistics.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, really. However, I suppose some could find it a bit of a hurdle to create an account when they simply want to attend an event. I don't see this as a major obstacle, but could see older generations not wanting to create an account (just another password to remember) just so they could attend an event - perhaps this could result in lower turnout for an event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Facebook credentials as your login info, rather than creating an account makes the "account creation" process much easier - I would highly recommend doing so!

Having clarity amongst all attending any given event regarding who else will be attending, as well as the logistics of the event such as location and exact time/date.

Eventbrite review by Brent P.
Brent P.

"From 10 to 100 attendee events, Eventbrite makes our events possible and efficient"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite simplifies the registration and billing pieces of our events. Eventbrite is also well-known and trusted which builds confidence in our events. Without Eventbrite, we would not be able to run as many events as we do without a much larger staff.

What do you dislike?

There is some room for improvement in contact management (it's there and it works fine but isn't full-featured). Email templates are very basic and might be improved a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

For us Eventbrite helps with attendee registration and collecting payment. I can't imagine the amount of work our team of 3 would have to do to run as many events as we do without it. While we save time, we also save a significant amount of money and constrained resources, such as developers who would otherwise have to spend time building event marketing tools, rather than our core product.

Eventbrite review by Erica M.
Erica M.

"Easy to use, trusted and well-known!"

What do you like best?

I like that Eventbrite works well for any size event, for any size company. They don't really have or need a niche market which makes them a great company in my opinion. It's well known and trusted so I've never had a problem with customers filling in their personal information when signing up for a virtual or in-person event.

What do you dislike?

It can be time consuming and a bit manual which I don't like, but events are very customization and differ from event to event so it's not too big of an issue for me personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using Eventbrite for all free events, but pay attention to the fees they charge when using it for paid events.

We're making it as easy as possible for our clients so sign up for events. Eventbrite allows us to collect all the information we need.

Eventbrite review by Amber M.
Amber M.

"Great Resource "

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to discover events based on keywords I use to search and/or locations and dates. I also like that I get recommendations based on previous searches or events I've attended.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes I'll see several postings for the same event. It may be a different date, or have some other minor change, but in my search it looks like the same event has been posted numerous times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using Eventbrite to search for professional, as well as personal, events. It's simple to use and seems to be one of the main places that event organizers post. It's one of my go-to sites when looking for networking events, panels, summits, and activities.

I'm using Eventbrite to find networking and industry events that myself and colleagues can attend. It has been a great resource!

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Eventbrite Customer Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Eventbrite is free to use and easy to use. Anyone who can use Microsoft Word can use Eventbrite. You can have multiple admins on and event and limited the access they have.

What do you dislike?

Eventbrite does not have any easy way to register groups as a whole. Also, some of the extensions are hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventbrite is an easy to use program for event registrations. Its free unless you do a paid event which is great! You can have multiple admins in an account. Overall if you can use Microsoft Word you can use Eventbrite.

I don't know that are solving any problems but we do use Eventbrite for all our CPE live-events which is helpful if NASBA ever needed to see a past event. Its great being able to have all the events in one place and it syncing up with a lot of our other software solutions.

Eventbrite review by Shola A.
Shola A.

"Eventbrite forms can be autofilled."

What do you like best?

I like that registration forms for events on eventbrite can be autofilled based on my previous registration history ,thus removing the need to enter the same data every time I try registering for an event. The eventbrite app is very easy to navigate around from the perspective of someone registering for an event.

I once used Eventbrite to create a charity fundraising event few years back and I liked the fact we had random persons whom I had no mutual connections with ,get to register for the event and attend.

What do you dislike?

For me eventbrite does a perfect job .I only think it isn't well known in comparism with its potentials. As I still know a lot of friends and business contacts who still make use of physical invitation cards.

Eventbrite has been helpful whenever I have been a little less busy and needed to go somewhere. I simply visit eventbrite and get to register for interesting ,events ,happening around my location.

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Easy event management tool and app"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for multiple users to use and add guests. We haven’t had any issues with multiple users logged in at once, thankfully, and it’s really easy to use for many of our guests

What do you dislike?

The app sucks mobile battery life lightning quick. Especially when you have people checking in guests at the door on their phones, they can’t have charger cords attached to their phones, so I wish they could make the app less battery-draining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a more complete all-in-one event management tool than using something like Facebook events for free events, and also allows you to easily charge for tickets instead of collecting at the door.

It’s helpful to have a better managed guest list, and it is very easily shareable on social media. I’m not sure that it’s superior to any other RSVP tool, but it does seem to be leading the field and is well-recognized by users

Eventbrite review by Elliott M.
Elliott M.

"Quick and Easy!"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite makes it extremely easy to get people signed up for events or even just get a simple head count for food and space purposes. We were able to maintain a high level of organization leading up to our events. As a result, we were able to have a level of attendance as well as a high level of satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

We found it to be difficult for some of our less tech-savvy members to use. Those members usually had to sign up with someone in person which then had to be added to the event online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are not going to find an easier product to use that looks anywhere near as clean or professional.

We often host various types of events, and we need to know how many people are coming so we can prepare. Similarly, we have had events with limited space, and we needed to make sure we only signed up as many people as our space allowed.

Eventbrite review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Great for hosting conferences"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite keeps it easy for organizers to create and manage a variety of events like conferences, while still allowing for customizability and complexity making it an effective tool for event planners. Custom questions, powerful invite codes, and I'm sure many other features I haven't used.

What do you dislike?

Being in Canada and working on a national scale, my organization demands that our content and material is available in both official languages: English and French. Unfortunately, with Eventbrite your event is limited to one language per setup. So if I"m running a conference that's being offered in both languages, I have to either make all of my questions "Custom" questions or create two events in different languages. Not the best situation in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you're shopping around, definitely look at the transaction rates between the various platforms and the features you need vs the ones you want. Eventbrite works for us because we also have access to their Non-Profit pricing (discontinued) meaning the rates for us are cheaper.

Eventbrite helps us eliminate the hassles and complexities of event registration and payment by providing an end-user friendly platform for doing just that. Attendees can find the info they need, the ticket types they want, and process through registration within minutes.

Eventbrite review by Jarrad P.
Jarrad P.

"Final Event Payouts Not Received"

What do you like best?

Great for ticketing, registration and managing all types of events.

What do you dislike?

Our company have been using Eventbrite for quite some time now and have never had any issues, but unfortunately we have recently run an event and we were setup on partial payouts so we were receiving a portion of the ticket sales on the 1st and 15th of every month. Unfortunately we didn't receive the partial payment or the final payment on the few days leading up to and following our event.

These last 2 payments were showing in our Eventbrite account as already been paid out, but unfortunately the funds never reached our account.

I chased this up with the payments support team at Eventbrite and finally, 1 month later the payments are reversed and are transferred back to Eventbrite, saying that I needed to update my bank details for the payment that is being sent, even though we had already received previous payments to this same account.

We have now re-initiated the payments to try and send them to the updated account, but unfortunately it is now well beyond 2 months after the event finish date and we still haven't received our final payments.

Very Disappointing! Eventbrite have defended themselves by saying it isn't their fault and the cause is on the banks end. This may be so, but it still isn't good enough and there needs to be another option for receiving payouts in cases where this happens, such as Paypal or direct credits to a debit card.

We are now at a point where we need to take this matter further to get a positive result and our money back.

Managing Event Attendees and Tickets

Eventbrite review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"A great option to sell event tickets. Wish it was more customizable"

What do you like best?

I like that I can get an event ticket up in a short period of time. Customers are familiar with the website.

Options for other users to have some administrative rights.

Event registration and ticketing

Automated reminders

Online payments

Easy refunds

Event promotion and automated promotion

Social marketing and Facebook promotion

Reporting and analytics

Event dashboard

Bar-code scanning

Online sales

Custom badges

Mobile event app

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more customizable. There is just one general template. I would like to be able to add more images and information.

Providing FAQs for attendees doesn't look professional at all. A better layout would be much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to negotiate a better rate.

If you are going to be a strong user, definitely contact them.

I am able to sell event tickets. Customers are familiar with the purchasing options.

Event listings are mobile friendly and can be customized according to individual requirements. Users can show the exact location of their events using Google maps, while they can also highlight friends/attendees who have confirmed their participation. Events can easily be linked to social accounts and website for maximum exposure and better promotion. The free Organizer app for Android and iOS allows users to verify barcodes using the mobile camera, while also making it easier to manage guests and sell tickets. Users can see ticket sales and attendance in real-time using the app, which provides them with complete control and helps them make more informed decisions.

Eventbrite review by Cara G.
Cara G.

"Great platform for hosting events "

What do you like best?

I love the different options to check guests in at your event - you can scan, look up names, view mobile tickets or printouts.

What do you dislike?

You have to use the eventbrite card reader if you want to use credit cards at the door through the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take the fees into account - if pricing is important to you and your customers the fees can add up quickly if your ticket prices are higher.

We use eventbrite to host theater events because fees can be passed on to the ticket buyers and when tickets are priced between $5 and $20 the fees are comparable to other sites with generally lower fee structures.

"Review for Eventbrite"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Eventbrite is the homepage that suggests events activities in your area that are relevant to your interests and past event history. Sometimes this is not as relevant as it could be, especially if you do not have an extensive history with the site, but it can provide some useful leads.

Another great thing is attendance tracking. It is so much easier than trying to keep an attendance sheet updated in real time.

What do you dislike?

The email correspondence is not as helpful as it could be. For example, the email confirmation of an event, not all of the information is included in the email as is on the actual page. I'm not sure why, but perhaps they're trying to get more traffic to their site. Another thing is sometimes it's hard to sort through the irrelevant events, making the site feel a little cluttered. You can filter events but I worry that the filter is too broad and sorts out things I would be interested in attending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get the most out of this when you utilize it along side of other social media to promote events. Make sure you set your preferences when setting up your account to make sure events and related events will pop up more often.

Eventbrite is super helpful for event planning, as its name implies. It makes it very easy to plan events, send out invitations, and track attendance. This has made it much easier to plan and disseminate information about big events

Eventbrite review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Fine for a paid service -- lots of pluses, but watch for copy/paste events!"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is a wellspring of event-handling capacities. It's easy to create reports of attendees; it integrates with tools like Hubspot; it provides promotional tools for analytics and marketing. Plus, everyone trusts it!

What do you dislike?

At this point, my top qualm is that when copy/pasting events, the ticket open/close times stay the same -- even when you change the event times. This wouldn't be a big deal, except there are NO ALERTS to signal the user to change the ticket times. ::smh:: We've had a couple potential ticket-buyers contact us because of this problem.

We sell at lot of workshops. Eventbrite makes the payment process & attendee tracking easy.

Eventbrite review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Great Solution for Creating and Managing Events"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of creating events that require registrations, as well as the integrations Eventbrite offers. We have integrated it into our WordPress sites to ease registration and event management. The integration is very seamless and easy for both us and our clients. I also love the analytics that shows you where the event registration came from - social media, direct, email, etc.

What do you dislike?

I am not crazy about the fee for paid events that Eventbrite charges. I believe this is standard practice for taking payments, so it seems very reasonable for what Eventbrite offers in return. Overall, it's a small price to pay for the value it adds to managing our registration and ticketing process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend this product for event management. There are more features we have yet to explore, but what we have used it for thus far has been fantastic.

We are using Eventbrite for registration systems and ticketing for our clients. We have used it for both paid and free events. For both types of events, it makes the registration and payment process much more simple and less time consuming. Our clients also like the confirmations and reminders that it generates, as well as the social media functionality and reporting.

Eventbrite review by Tmera B.
Tmera B.

"It makes scheduling simple"

What do you like best?

I love how it puts in it your calendar, how you can even search events you're not invited to

What do you dislike?

nothing really. I think they've done a great job

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that I can even search to find events I'm not even aware of but would be interested in! I used it to register for a Wanderlust Triathlon and loved how easy it was to find pricing and package options, dates, and print my ticket or save to my phone. It was a breeze

I am able to keep track of events and dates coming up since it's all recorded and synced

Eventbrite review by Cristell P.
Cristell P.

"easy, welll-known, and versatile"

What do you like best?

I like that there's one page for the organizer profile that users can go to and see all the events. This site is incredibly easy to use and set up any new events.

What do you dislike?

My biggest cons with using evetbrite are that customization isn't the best nor the most versatile as well as lack of customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend creating one theme so that your events are consistent. There is a huge lack of customization, so be prepared for that.

Having one page for one organizer and all their events was hard to do before implementing eventbrite. Everntbrite has solved this burden and our organization has been able to be consistent with our target audience.

Eventbrite review by Dan O.
Dan O.

"Discover Interesting Networking Events & Social Functions"

What do you like best?

It's got a great interface, and it's packed full of content within North America and the United Kingdom. The website is easy to use, and it's easy to browse specific categories or browse by day to attend something more ad hoc - there are more events than you would find on Meetup typically.

Prices are clearly listed and transparent.

What do you dislike?

It's still very North American focused, there is a lack of content within the region of Australia. Lack of reviews from past similar event types.

Eventbrite has provided inspiration regarding where to take clients out and also publicises provides networking opportunities in various towns and cities.

Eventbrite review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Eventbrite for all events"

What do you like best?

I can post eventbrite anywhere on social media for anyone and everyone to see my event and purchase tickets. It's a very easy site to use and navigate through. I also was able to email all guests who attended an event as a 'thank you'. It was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I think it's a great site and it's hard to say what I dislike. So far, it has given me everything I need and more.

I am able to reach a mass amount of people on a free site. I can also advertise on free social media platforms as well. Great site to use.

Eventbrite review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"better than facebook events"

What do you like best?

It was extremely easy to organize my public event and invite people to it, especially to a free event. they did all the hard work for me by creating a template that looked professional and organizing all the attendee's data. I could even export the e-mails to our mailchimp account and link the event to our facebook page. Our restaurant had a similar system built in and other restaurants were using this instead because it was better, and it is free. Being free was a huge plus, we never had to pay for anything and even just by using this site it boosted our market reach.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at first, however if you are to use them to do a paid event their fee is a bit high. I would just charge people at the door instead but the events we did were all free so I never had this problem. This was a turnoff to my sister when I tried helping her do a dinner fundraiser through this event. Despite that, I have recommended it often to many of my marketing colleges despite the higher fee which is added on to the consumer at checkout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have options to link social media, have on site check ins, an app to go along with checking in at the event on a mobile device and often ask for feedback and always seem to be ready to help. Very customer and technology driven.

We saved a lot of time and labor by utilizing this software instead of doing it all by e-mail the previous year. It was also extremely easy for people to cancel their RSVP or for us to add additional tickets once they sold out. I was also able to see each individual attendee, which ticket the registered for and the quantity.

Eventbrite review by La Kesha W.
La Kesha W.

"Eventbrite Review "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about eventbrite is the mobile app. Since I am an iPhone user, I am able to save all of my tickets to the wallet on my phone rather than having to print out the tickets and keeping track of them. I used to have to print out my tickets for each event that I was attending and carry each ticket individually. Now I can just easily download them to my phone.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything that I dislike about the app or the software at this time. Everything that I need it for it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that anyone who has an iPhone that they use eventbrite for all for all of their events.

The biggest problem that I am able to solve is not having to print out the tickets for each event. I can just download them to my phone and store them in the wallet section of the app.

Eventbrite review by Drew B.
Drew B.

"Great for event management and custom events"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and the ticket management features are really robust. Especially being able to manage waitlists, multiple ticket types, reimbursements, custom order forms, etc. all through the application.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doesn't seem like they're adding new features and functionality very often, which is somewhat concerning at times. I also wish they had more built-in integrations instead of needing to use Zapier for everything with Eventbrite.

Event management

Registrations

Ticket management

CRM data collection

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Works well and industry leader, but..."

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is simple to use and easy to set up, manage and maintain. Because it is so well known and ubiquitous, it helps both with user familiarity and integration with social platforms.

What do you dislike?

A couple things, first, unlike some other platforms Eventbrite keeps and uses my event and customer data. This helps their system and recommendations, but may end up helping competitors connect with and access your audience. Also, other platforms I have used allowed to be paid out as tickets sell but before the event, this can help with covering costs. Eventbrite only does so after.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy solution but may want to compare some others. Both for maintaining data and for payout flexibility.

Very simple online ticketing platform. I have run events for both my own and my clients' businesses and has been quite helpful.

Eventbrite review by Marie G.
Marie G.

"Help us improve our image on our event"

What do you like best?

The platform is really friendly and clear. It is easy to plan an event for the first time. being able to do white branding is really a plus.

What do you dislike?

In Luxembourg, we cannot accept payment directly through evenbrite, we need to link it with a paypal account. This is truly a drawback as it creates intermediaries in a simple process. The fees are bit more expensive than other app but the characteristics are the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventbrite is the most used platform in Luxembourg, nevertheless is not the cheapest and requires you to have a paypal account as you can not accept payment from clients directly from Eventbrite.

We use eventbrite to create event in our business. The events are sometimes reserved for our clients and sometimes they are public. Sometimes they are free, sometimes they are not. We need to have an app that it flexible to meet our needs.

Eventbrite review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Amazing service"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite makes everything about events organisation easier from inviting clients to checking people in.

What do you dislike?

Evenbrite doesn't currently connect to Click Dimensions, the email communication software we use. As a result, I can't track email responses from Eventbrite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need paper tickets, untick the box that sends a ticket attachment with the event confirmation, helps save paper and confusion when people arrive!

Eventbrite has saved us so much time when organising our events. We no longer have to manage the guest lists. All of the reports we need for the events themselves are easily available or customisable from eventbrite. The sign in page adds a professional edge to the event.

Eventbrite review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Who do you want to invite by accident?"

What do you like best?

The best thing about eventbrite is most local events in NY use eventbrite for ticketing and RSVPs. People out here are very familiar with it, and open to buying tickets on the site too.

What do you dislike?

If an event is sold out, it will still be posted. However, you won’t know it’s sold out until you attempt to buy a ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always specify ticket stipulations (I.e. Eventbrite tickets available until x/y/z). Make the link highly accessible with a short url.

Eventbrite allows us to easily track reservations. People don’t cancel—they just have an rsvp and don’t show up. Tickets for an event don’t need to be picked up or heavily taxed by service fees on Eventbrite.

Eventbrite review by Tawni I.
Tawni I.

"Eventbrite has been great for our company and has taken the head ache out of invitations with events"

What do you like best?

I like that Event Brite allows for you to have everything in one place. It allows you to send the invitation, check to see if there were bounces, who has clicked, rsvp'd, etc. That truly makes me life a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I think that the functions of the website are a little out of wack. Either creating better titles for the categories or allowing to adjust settings all in one place would be easier. For example, I can't look at my invitation list, and send and email all at once. I have to click out and copy and paste quite often, rather than the program talking to each other (I hope that makes sense).

Also, when you are manually adding orders, once you enter the number of entries you are going to apply at the beginning of the process, you have to enter that many people, no matter what even if you missed counted the number of applicants you to add to the event. Sometimes I will be completely done with registering the guests and it took my a while to do, but because I entered the wrong number of orders, I have to exit out and erase all of the work I entered. Making me redo the order process and re-entering 30 individual's contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application, especially now that it is incorporated with mailchimp. Makes my life a lot easier.

This application has allowed for us to create marketing events much more seamless. Getting the word out and making sure everyone is invited is much easier because of EventBrite.

Eventbrite review by Breeka Li G.
Breeka Li G.

"EventBrite is reliable and handy"

What do you like best?

I have used EventBrite for several events I have attended and the application has always functioned properly. It even reminds me when I have an event coming up!

I appreciate that it also shows me what events my friends are going to, that way I know all the details so I, too, can go to the event. And the ability to share events, in case my friends have yet to see it.

It is an easy to use and reliable forum to house tickets and reminders for upcoming events. I would definitely recommend it to my friends - which I already do!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything that I dislike about EventBrite - at least not enough to stop using it. I would like more free events posted or have it be able to track what events I have gone to in the past and only show events that I am interested in. Perhaps by having categories of events? I am not certain if that would work.

After thinking about it more, I would like the EventBrite application to be able to "cancel" tickets if I am unable to attend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time in choosing what events you want and HAVE FUN!

No business problems being solved, but I have realized benefits in seeing upcoming workshops that pertain to my job. For example, I was able to attend a national conference in February while using EventBrite.

Eventbrite review by Bri M.
Bri M.

"Simple event management system"

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup and use. There isn't a lengthy process or details to add and the input form is straightforward. It makes the management side of things much easier and keeps customer data safe as opposed to saved at home. Easy to communicate with your event attendees, and it integrates with Facebook to tell event goers which friends will be attending the event too. Free for free events and you can pull in photos posted during or after your event using your event hashtag.

What do you dislike?

Have had a few issues with details being saved properly with multiple tickets are purchased/reserved. Exporting/export formats available for saving data locally. Data isnt always easy to find/view, but the new analytics-based ones are great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most of it and use it as a centralised place to store all event details rather than storing it locally.

Ticket management for events - there is so much data that we cant manage effectively. To ensure events go smoothly, we use EventBrite to allocate tickets, manage who has applied, as well as send invitations as needed.

Eventbrite review by Victoria M.
Victoria M.

"Best thing since sliced bread!"

What do you like best?

It is simultaneously easy to use, and extremely useful. Both are rare to find in the same product, but Eventbrite surely does.

What do you dislike?

Only the fact that some people still aren't using it for some reason! I think it should be used way more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if you need something that figures out the most available time for attendants for a meeting or event.

We used Eventbrite for our brokerage's Christmas party. It was essential to formulate a list of attendants, and even sharing photos from the party afterward!

Eventbrite review by Zach R.
Zach R.

"Huge increase in sales with Eventbrite"

What do you like best?

I love the discovery within the eventbrite network. I have exposed my events to thousands of people that never would have seen it before.

What do you dislike?

The wordpress plug-ins could use some work. As of this review in order to show event updates you have to disable and re-activate the plug-in. So now I just embed the event widget on my site. With mutiple events running at once this is not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It costs nothing to event organizers which is great for non-profits like ours. We pass all fees to the buyer and so far they don't mind paying.

We have seen a huge increase in sales over the previous paypal button setup we used to use. We have at least doubled our sales.

Eventbrite review by Kara B.
Kara B.

"Easy Event Management "

What do you like best?

I loved being able to sell tickets using Eventbrite but also being able to input from my end as well if someone paid cash etc. Also, being able to generate a guest list for the event was a life saver! I really liked that I could contact attendees about time and venue changes easily.

What do you dislike?

The fees. Although you can't really avoid fees! Also, a lot of emails went to spam and I had a lot of people complain that they were not receiving my messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is incredibly easy to set up and use. It walks you through everything that you need to do to get your event going and had great customer support.

We have charity events a few times a year and this was a great way to track who was coming, receive payment, generate tickets and a guest list! It really made things simple.

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Eventbrite is a budget friendly, professional solution"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly Eventbrite is. It is so easy to use and provides a very professional result. It also makes ticket sales super simple. The ability to link to Facebook is a great feature. I love that attendees can see Facebook friends that are also going to the event. It definitely encourages more people to attend an event.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any major problems with this program. There are a couple of features that aren't as user friendly as others, but they don't take much time to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventbrite is a great tool and is very inexpensive for the quality that you receive.

We use Eventbrite for all of our event registrations. It provides us with a platform to sell tickets and allows us to easily capture and export client data.

Eventbrite review by Caitrin M.
Caitrin M.

"Incredibly versatile and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite makes my job easier.

There, I said it.

It's easily customizable, and the visual editors are incredibly intuitive. I like that I can collect the exact data from users that I want, and I further like the reporting options. That Eventbrite seamlessly integrates with social media platforms is just brilliant.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more widget integration options - beyond that, I find Eventbrite incredibly useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to customize questions as necessary. At times, Eventbrite's dashboard can be confusing to navigate, so poke around.

With our existing incarnation of Luminate, event sign ups are tough to manage and integrate into our website. Eventbrite is a phenomenal stopgap as we work to address that.

Eventbrite review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"Great event service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to search for events and to RSVP. It's very clean looking and user friendly. I have used it a few times to organize events as well and it is very easy to put in all the details and share directly to others profiles. It's easy also to add in different forms of payment and love the option of a free ticket or donation, or any amount of money available to be paid through various types of payment.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike, I think it's a good service to help find events. I also really like all of the user friendly aspects of the interface as an event organizer. Gives you lots of leeway. I think one small dislike is the actual event listing page could look more festive and bright, a bit more of an eye-catching design to catch people's attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good solution for both people looking to create events and for people searching for cool things to do. I would recommend trying it out for sure and giving it a shot.

It's helpful personally to search for events and RSVP. For business, it's very efficient to not have to email or find some other way to publicize an event - it's all available here and it's very easy to put together an event, publicize it, and keep track of ticketing and money.

Eventbrite review by Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

"Great for attending or looking for events"

What do you like best?

I find it to be very easy to find local events especially networking or training. The categories and location filters make it very easy to search. You can even filter by paid and free events, which is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes, but I also have never used the tool to create an event. It is easy enough to filter and search for events I am interested in. I might suggest adding a networking or training category to search by.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have only used Eventbrite to attend events and I think its great. I use it to search for events all the time, so having your event posted there will help improve registration. I enjoy how I can easily view events that I have registered for. I haven't needed to use support, but the section in general is very robust. It seems like it would be easy enough to find an answer to a problem in this section.

If my company was hosting an event I would definitely consider using Eventbrite to do so. I really use it to find events to attend like networking or even training. Being able to search by free is great because they do offer a good amount of events you can attend at no cost.

Eventbrite review by Administrator

"The most easy way to organize an event and share with the community!"

What do you like best?

That you can edit, make repeatable and you can share the event in social media and of course that you can get at least the email to remember the attendee the event

What do you dislike?

Maybe to get money when you make a cost event and to validate a real users , maybe a way to ping each member with a friendly reminders more personalized

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just can that if you just one time you will see that is everything you need in one place, you do not need to search or test another tool at least this happen to me.

The broadcasting of an event and the track that you can do, and I think is nice that you can be visible for the people that is in a specific area of the city

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Solid Event Ticketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is a mature event ticketing platform. It contains all the tools I new to create, edit, and manage my events. Plus, some useful integrations with my other tools (e.g. MailChimp, FB, etc.).

What do you dislike?

I'm a fairly new and infrequent user. So, it takes me a little time to discover ways to edit and manage my events.

Eventbrite helps us set up networking events and workshops. We create a number of draft events at the start of the year, then update and publish them as we go. Ticketing and RSVPs saves us a ton of time.

Also, before each quarterly, the reports help us take stock of our efforts and results.

Eventbrite review by Miruna D. M.
Miruna D. M.

"It will open lots of doors and expose you to awesome things, especially if you're new in the city"

What do you like best?

If you know what you like and you choose your interests accordingly, the recommendations are always spot on. It's hard not to find something that would interest you and there are always lots of free events. I had to download the app before I moved to Glasgow because I bought a conference ticket through Eventbrite, but then I started to tinker with it out of curiosity and it quickly became a very useful tool. I was new in the city and it quickly exposed me to a lot of stuff I wouldn't have known about otherwise, I even managed to sneak into an Industry Day type event only older students were supposed to know about (and it was great, by the way).

What do you dislike?

I can't think about any major things I disliked about this service. There used to be some synchronisation issues between what I was doing on my laptop and what I was doing on the Android app, but they seem to be gone now. Not being able to see your own location when you click on the map is mildly inconvenient if you're in a hurry, but most of the time I add the events to my planner in advance and just clicking on the location I typed in there will take me to Google Maps. The only problem with this is that Google Maps could lead you to the wrong place if it has a similar name, I once went to the Patrick Terminal for something that was supposed to be in the City Centre and, earlier than that, it led me to some random agency in the City Centre for a photography exhibition that was actually in the East End.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should only pick the interests you actually have. That's what the settings are for and even if you're afraid of missing out on something else, looking for events in an overwhelming sea of information isn't exactly productive.

Animation is a terribly competitive industry and you need lots of experience and connections to actually get inside. Even going to events that are only half related, like the ones about film, design, art, computer games and so on will get you into mailing lists, local and global communities and all kinds of other things you wouldn't have found out about by yourself. This creates a chain reaction and a lot more opportunities will find their way to you.

Eventbrite review by User

"Makes our event management so much easier."

What do you like best?

Unlike other products we've tried in the past, Eventbrite has brought everything together under one umbrella. People can register for an event, tack on a purchase, and add a donation. What's more, in the event of an emergency, we can easily contact registrants without leaving Eventbrite.

What do you dislike?

I imagine that the other account options allow a little more flexibility, but there are some customizations that we can't make at this point. Maybe soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From free events to paid events, Eventbrite has made registration so much easier for us.

More people are discovering our events and programs, we're able to easily export attendance lists, we're able to integrate registration with Facebook.

Eventbrite review by Administrator

"Event Registration "

What do you like best?

The best part about Eventbrite is the ability to use the system at no cost for events that do not have an entry fee. We are able to manage our contact list throughout the entire process-- registration, before the event, during and after.

What do you dislike?

Eventbrite gets a little complicated when you are trying to make reoccurring events that happen on different days.

Through Eventbrite we are able to allow individuals to register online and track our registrations. Then one of the major benefits is that we can "check" people in when they actually get to the event. This gives us a much better count on who came and who didn't.

Eventbrite review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Event and Ticket Sales Made Easy"

What do you like best?

It's an easy to use and understand system that allows you to get people to RSVP and purchase tickets for your events, while also keeping track of a guest list.

What do you dislike?

I wish the pages had more customizing features to help blend into the look and feel of our site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A platform that is easy to manage and use, perfect for anyone producing event.

The need to sell tickets as well as guest list management.

Eventbrite review by Laura K.
Laura K.

"Quick, easy event registration solution"

What do you like best?

Reporting! I love the dashboards and ability to visualize and compare sales trends over time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that orders and guest lists export - the first has a bit too much information for guest list use, and the second can't be sorted as well as I'd like, and only downloaded as a PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn key solution for basic events. Don't use for extra complicated events, but for single night, simple functions it's great!

Occasionally, we have member events that need payment, but we don't offer an ecommerce solution on our website. Eventbrite is a quick, user-friendly way to set up event ticketing and solve this problem.

Eventbrite review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"The best booking platform there is"

What do you like best?

It just works. Events are easy to set up and people are used to booking through eventbrite which means there is rarely confusion and problems. My favourite feature is the "copy event" feature, which saves immense amounts of time when working with repeat events!

I also love that credit card fees last year dropped to 2% in Australia and that they now accept AmericanExpress which has made life much simpler for corporate clients.

What do you dislike?

We often have multiple events on the go and multiple accounts at that - switching between events can be a bit of a pain. But this is a minor beef.

Their in system email features are a bit average - but to be honest - this is easily overcome by plugging into your own email provider and using that system - which is what it was really designed for.

The eventbrite Neon feature is there - and to be honest I dont love it for attendee checkin etc - but that being said, I probably would not use any form of check in system as we still find more speed with our own processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be slightly more expensive than other booking platforms out there - but my motto remains that if you loose just one or two bookings because you are using an inferior system, you probably could have paid for the extra cost that eventbrite might hold.

Simple and easy ticketing with a reliable platform. The benefits are fundamental to our business.

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for Hosting Free Events"

What do you like best?

I like that I can go on and create an event in as little as 5 minutes. We run regional user groups and Eventbrite has helped us manage this process well since they often are smaller in size and free of charge. You do not need to be a web page designer to be able to use the design/building tool.

What do you dislike?

I have encountered a few occasions where it is difficult to get in contact with support causing delay in having issues resolved. Also having email invitation sends capped without having opportunities to clean lists, supports response is often pushed to try and use MailChimp (which we don't use).

The simplicity of the event pages are good but it would be nice to have the option to add more design elements to them.

We needed an option that could help host, and promote smaller events throughout the year. This has been great for utilizing those smaller hosted events and provides ample analytics to go along with it. The reporting option is great and the fact that it can sync with Salesforce is a big positive.

Eventbrite review by Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.

"Easy way to sell online tickets for events "

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is very easy to navigate. You can easily see your ticket sales, and the app allows anyone with a smart phone to scan mobile or printed tickets.

What do you dislike?

The fees for Eventbrite are a bit high and are added to the ticket cost for consumers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for events especially in the digital age when most people don't own printers. Just keep in mind that an additional fee will be added to whatever price you set for your tickets.

We are able to ticket our events much easier. We can keep track of our ticket sales and limit them if needed. We can also easily provide comp tickets through promo codes.

Eventbrite review by Josh K.
Josh K.

"Powerful On-The-Fly Event App"

What do you like best?

I loved how Eventbrite had all the bases covered for a medium sized event.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that WiFi was required to take credit cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and purchase the card reader if you are taking credit cards. I suggest having a dedicated smartphone for taking credit card payments. If your venue doesn't have WiFi - consider getting a hotspot for the smoothest experience.

I realized that they really do the event planning for you… I will definitely use the service again as it covers all the bases. It's a little expensive but it's a great product!

Eventbrite review by Pedroni, G.
Pedroni, G.

"Overall a Solid Event Registration Tool."

What do you like best?

Easy interface to build an event landing site. Solid HTML WYSIWYG editor for both the landing page and email. You do have a solid interface to quick copy and create new sites.

Scheduled email functionality works good.

Has the ability to create unique tracking links to identify the best marketing communication channels.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the Google Docs integration, its to clunky and does not remember prior setups. It' just easier to export the data as a raw CSV file and do all the adjustments after the export. I don't like the hard limit on daily email, but I understand that is to control the possibility of any one person becoming a "spammer".

I dont like the way you have to clean up email lists, that UI could use some improvement. The sorting functions work but can be a tad confusing at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall a great product for the price point! I definitely recommend using the application a few times before committing.

I need to manage and track monthly tech meetups. I need to track attendance and activity. I need to track attendees and have an open registration process.

Eventbrite review by Kari H.
Kari H.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I've used Eventbrite on both the event hosting and attending sides, and it really does keep things simple for its users. It's one of my go-to apps for attending SXSW Interactive each year and makes it easy to keep track of all the tickets for our team. In house, it's been a great asset for event hosting and getting the word out about our events.

What do you dislike?

We've had minor problems with organizing the guest list via eventbrite for printing and check in purposes , but nothing major that we couldn't work around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your audience. Creating a Facebook invite may work in some cases, but definitely not in others. Eventbrite tends to come across as more professional in my experience, but still leaves room if you're looking for a playful/fun feel.

It's one of the most well known event hosting tools on the market, so the majority of the folks we're trying to reach already know about it and have used it. Also, their app is incredibly valuable since it allows one to access their event tickets from anywhere - no printer required.

Eventbrite review by Luke A.
Luke A.

"Make it easy to host an event!"

What do you like best?

A complete package for event hosting. I can invite attendees, sell tickets, create custom registration questions, track data, and more all in the same program.

What do you dislike?

There is a high cost associated with Eventbrite. Once you begin using premium, the price per ticket increases, and customers are not often happy with "eating" the Eventbrite fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of every feature on Eventbrite. I recommend customizing the registration form to track the data you want.

This program makes running programs and staying organized easy. Communication has been made simpler because all of our information is in the same place.

Eventbrite review by User in Higher Education

"I love this product"

What do you like best?

This product makes tracking attendance for events a breeze! You can add extra links or change times and dates of the events, set limits, create time windows, it honestly has everything you need when planning an event!

What do you dislike?

The backend, running reports is a bit of a learning curve but if your familiar with spreadsheets you should be very successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is great whether you are charging for an event or just want to track RSVPs. It is easy to use and clients love it too!

we are creating events across Canada whether in physical locations or online.

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Event Brite Reviews"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly, accessible, easy to use/navigate. Great way to get your events out there and it's free!

What do you dislike?

No suggestions. I don't see anything wrong with it or how it can be changed or use differently.

Getting all event information in one place where it can be spread around. Quick access and great way for people so know about your event. I really like that guest/interestee can purchase a ticket and all the information is store for you. You can email them all at once, send updates, add new layout, etc. It's really convenient for the host and attendees. Can be used of social, personal and business.

Eventbrite review by Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.

"The leading event management application"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is easy to use and is the global leading platform for event management. The interface looks great and the features are topnotch.

What do you dislike?

Can't complain about too much, Eventbrite has always been easy to use. People visiting my event pages find it easy to use and that is an important feature to ensure that audience capture remains easy and frictionless.

I organize events periodically throughout the year for the broader community around my company and venture. I organize events outside of my typical location and I find that Eventbrite is familiar to global audiences as well. I can basically use Eventbrite for any event, anywhere.

Eventbrite review by Marc H.
Marc H.

"Great Event Management Solution, Even If It's Not As Powerful As You Might Expect"

What do you like best?

The event creation platform is easy to use, allows for a large amount of customization and makes it easy to promote and track the success of your event, whether it's just a one-time thing or full-on series. The integrations allowed with this are also extremely helpful, allowing you to connect your event efforts with the rest of your digital marketing like HubSpot, Mailchimp or Survey Monkey.

What do you dislike?

While there are a lot of cool features and functionalities, there are some more advanced items that it currently does not allow for such as fully customizing the entire registration process (branding every element of all the pages, changing form field order, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very good platform that gives you almost exactly what you need when it comes to organizing an event. Because it's the most well-known platform out there both to organizers and attendees, there is a lot of trust already established which helps you overcome any issues either internal decision-makers or actual attendees may have when it comes to the registration and information-gathering process.

We're now able to create a relatively customized event page and registration process that allows to use a proven, streamlined technology that will get us registrants for our events without having to start absolutely from scratch. Instead of creating both the landing pages and registration back-end on our own website and in our own technology, we were able to quickly build a page and utilize Eventbrite's registration process before connecting it with everything else we were doing so that we could track our success.

Eventbrite review by Natalie G.
Natalie G.

"Decent for a Free Tool"

What do you like best?

The mobile app for check-in is very simple and easy to use. Though it has some disadvantages (see below). I love that the app is free to use for free events. It has some helpful widgets you can use to get html code to put on your website.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is always a challenge and there are regularly small things that irritate you. Like managing contact lists is an annoyance. You have to constantly create new lists instead of just managing the same database of contacts. You can't easily add new people that have registered to your list.

Additionally, in the mobile check-in app, you can't easily add new registrants.

I use it for community salesforce user groups. We use it to send out event invites. It definitely helps to have a tool that has a simple registration form for users to use and a simple app to check users in. It doesn't help you manage agendas or events from a recurring standpoint. It seems more ideal for one off events. Not something that you want to use to continually bring on more attendees.

Eventbrite review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Works Well"

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep work events in a central app on my work phone. I don't usually use the website interface as I am using Eventbrite while checking into an event. I have used it in multiple states too, so it is not geographically specific, which is nice.

What do you dislike?

I think the user interface is good, but would like it to sync with a calendar possibly. As long as the app is easy to use, I think that is the most important though.

I have not personally solved any business problems, but I would certainly use Eventbrite if I was hosting an event at our business and wanted a central way to track attendance without much effort

Eventbrite review by Emeka O.
Emeka O.

"Easy to use, a bit expensive"

What do you like best?

From a user point of view, it's very easy to buy, schedule, and redeem a ticket for an event. From a company standpoint, setting it up is also easy and they track your tickets and can handle all transactions.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more options around selecting pictures to customize my event page. For example, editing the picture background.

Easy company to use for tickets

Eventbrite review by Hubert C.
Hubert C.

"Find Great Events"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite is used to set up events for the public and then check in the guests during the event for easy tracking. It really makes event handling much easier for the company. Since Eventbrite is so widely used already it makes it easy for people to get into events. I personally use the site to look for local events to attend on the weekends.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Eventbrite in my opinion. The company has truly created an awesome product/platform.

The benefits of Eventbrite is that it is easy for users to find our events and register for the event. The system used for checking is also intuitive and easy to use. It's a hassle free product.

Eventbrite review by John K.
John K.

"Great for 100 or fewer guests with trickle in Gates"

What do you like best?

This is an approachable platform that will break you into event systems. It offers tools and integrations that any group can benefit from.

What do you dislike?

There is no mid-grade solution. We are bit more experienced and have some specific needs related to very unique venues and EventBrite , for good reason, haunter opened up customization enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great to begin on!

Vertically integrating the Open to close process of an event and maintaining some history.

Eventbrite review by Justina E.
Justina E.

"Helps me find and register free for networking events."

What do you like best?

This is the easiest means to invite people for your events,from my experience.It has eliminated the need to share physical invitation cards,which happen to still very much be used outside of the western world.It is also a fantastic way to measure the attendee turnout for organized events.

What do you dislike?

I know of situations in the past whereby uninvited people were able to register for events they werent invited for via Eventbrite. This happens solely with events created from non-premium accounts.

I have used eventbrite in time past to find and register as an attendee for free to networking events around my city.

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite provides an in-depth event ticket selling service. We appreciated the ability to create hidden tickets and the ability to limit ticket quantities. We also used the "check-in" feature to track which guests had arrived to our event.

What do you dislike?

The fees add up, if your organization is footing the transaction fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose your Eventbrite administrator as someone in your company who either has experience with it or who can learn quickly and has keen intuition with unfamiliar programs.

We have used Eventbrite to sell different ticket types and prices to different groups of people, without either knowing the difference.

Eventbrite review by User in Higher Education

"Event Ticketing & Management is a breeze!"

What do you like best?

We save so much time instead of collecting RSVPs via an email address - it has been amazingly simple for our staff. I appreciate the customization tabs, so if I need to know if the attendee is an alum or a current student, I have the option to enter that in the event as well as choose to print on their nametag. It's also great to be able to share events within your department if you have multiple planners and to save before making live online.

What do you dislike?

It's very overwhelming when you first get into it and honestly, there are times I have to go back and forth between the options to remember exactly how I get the information into the system correctly. I wish there was more customization, so it would feel like our college brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy place to collect your RSVPs, check this out - with a simple click of a button you can print off name tags and do not need to keep a separate list from RSVPs via email.

We used to collect RSVPs over the phone, replying via email or Outlook Calendar invites. This has been a HUGE helper in keeping information all in one spot and never mispelling a name as you can simply select a few options and print off nametags.

Eventbrite review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Our go-to ticketing service for events"

What do you like best?

Eventbrite allows for smooth and attractive interface with clients, ease of marketing, and clean design appearance.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a slightly more intuitive process for event creation, templates and better billing options for events with multiple dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being conscious of event types and ticket type is a real key to success with implementation.

Eventbrite provides a commerce solution for our work that streamlines our receipt of income and allows us to quickly serve the participants that we hope to work with and pay our trainers in a timely fashion.

Eventbrite review by Cait D.
Cait D.

"Loved using EventBrite"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to use! Step by step, the website was helpful in guiding me through the process of using it for the first time.

What do you dislike?

The company I was working with did not need to use more than the free version, but it would have been nice to try out some of the higher functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to read through the FAQ's and support pages! It is super helpful.

It allowed us to set up a clear homepage with details about the event and have a central location for people to find information and send in questions or concerns.