Eventdex

5.0

Eventdex is a Mobile first platform for your Events. At Eventdex, we serve you with the world class event management suite of Apps and Services that include Mobile based Lead Retrieval App, MatchMaking App, Attendee Check-in App and a Robust Online and Onsite Registration services. All our mobile Apps run on iOS and Android devices and accompanied by an online portal built on Salesforce.com platform.

Work for Eventdex?

Learning about Eventdex?

Eventdex Reviews

Ask Eventdex a Question
Showing 1 Eventdex review
Eventdex review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Eventdex Business Matchmaking"

What do you like best?

The support team is just the best. They literally hand held me from the beginning until the end of my event. Very helpful and cooperative.

What do you dislike?

I wish if the help section on the website had more self-help articles for first-time users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a mobile event management system, give it a shot. Worth every bit of it.

I had trouble managing the one-on-one business matchmaking sessions for my clients. Moreover the options out there are pretty expensive and complex. With Eventdex in place, I can get matchmaking managed through the mobile app and it goes easy on budgeting too. So far we have conducted more than 350 matching sessions with no hassles at all. I love it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Eventdex

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Eventdex for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Eventdex?

* We monitor all Eventdex reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.