EventGeek

EventGeek is a platform that manage company's events, manage checklists, schedules, budgets and track and improve event ROI.

Work for EventGeek?

Learning about EventGeek?

EventGeek Reviews

Ask EventGeek a Question
Showing 5 EventGeek reviews
EventGeek review by User in Computer Software

"The best software for managing trade shows and events. "

What do you like best?

EventGeek's checklist allows me to see what I have done and what I need to do, keeping me very organized! I also like that it allows my team members to see what we are committed to. We were keeping everything in a spreadsheet but it was just too hard to manage. I also love that my office manager can attach travel confirmations. You literally can view/manage all of the moving parts of an event in one software!

The customer support is amazing too!

What do you dislike?

It''s definitely a ten for our marketing team. However, I wish it was more sales friendly though but it looks like they are working on updates that will help them, including a mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train your sales team how to use it. I think it can be overwhelming for them because they see things they don't need to see. Train them on which tabs to go to so they can keep track of the event details instead of having to send questions via email.

I was having a hard time keeping up with what tasks were needed for each event. Some events required purchasing of carpet, electricity, booth furniture while some were simply registering a person. I would reference an exhibitor prospectus multiple times for each event to verify what needed to be done and then double and triple check my emails to ensure I actually completed the task. With so many events, it's hard to keep track of what you did for each event.

The checklist capabilities saves me so much time from having to go through email folders to verify what needed to be done vs. what I had already done. I simply copy/paste tasks in the checklist and I also copy/paste the exhibitor schedule in the "Info" tab so I only have one place to look when I need to verity information. It' makes my life so much easier and saves a tremendous amount of time.

Managing events before EventGeek was like trying to manage your life without a calendar. Everyone who manages multiple events/trade shows should use EventGeek.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EventGeek
EventGeek review by User

"The answer event planners are looking for!"

What do you like best?

The system works! It speaks the event planning language, its effective. It makes me much more efficient in my role, my favorite part about this product is how much less searching I have to do. Before Eventgeek I saved information in three different places and the biggest excel document - it took forever to find what I was looking for, now it takes me less than a minute to find anything I've ever uploaded, made a note about, created a task for. It's been such a time saver and helped me sleep better at night!

Customer service is second to none. This team has a devoted drive to always evolve and dive deeper into the industry making this product stronger, more productive every day. I'm excited to see how they keep growing and keep solving event planners most consistent headache.

What do you dislike?

Because of how dynamic the platform is, and how detailed our business is, it will take some time to set up the templates to speak your language. But after you've taken the time to integrate - you will only have smooth sailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a backend tracking for all things events logistics, this is your one stop shop. I don't think words can explain the value, it's worth a demo, it's changed how I organize my life and made me a better planner.

There's a consistent disappointment in the event planning business with software that truly speaks to the odd details we keep when it comes to back end logistics, sharing information across the team, budgeting, and communication with vendors, stakeholders and partners, just to name a few. Eventgeek really does check the box on a lot of these issues, and I think as they continue to grow, they will continue to be the answer that we're all looking for. The benefits of having this product are astronomical. What typically takes 130+ sheets in excel with hours of scrolling, is now organized in a compact, easy to search and decipher way. The ability to find organization in this world of event based chaos with the perfect balance of basic and detailed information, is a dynamic platform that is currently unparalleled in this industry.

What Event Planning solution do you use?

EventGeek review by <span>Beth P.</span>
Beth P.

"Event Geek Rocks Event Planning!"

What do you like best?

Everything's in one place - and our entire team can access it from anywhere! Budget Tracking A+

What do you dislike?

Maybe a small thing, like customizing views / arranging columns - but nothing major I can think of at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - if you plan multiple events and care about tracking your spending - you won't be disappointed!

Budget tracking is HUGE for us - we have really been able to see cost patterns and prepare for next year.

EventGeek review by <span>Emily N.</span>
Emily N.

"Very Useful Program"

What do you like best?

Being able to keep all team members on the same page about our events in real time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, to be honest it's very smooth and they seem to have anticipated features that I'd think of.

Confusion and reduced emails about events, tracking budgets in one place, creating easy to replicate event templates for streamlined planning.

EventGeek review by Administrator in Computer Software

"EventGeek saves lives"

What do you like best?

Before event geek, we were tracking different parts of our events in multiple different places (confluence, google docs, One drive, desktop, etc). It's excellent having one place where our team can store all the event details including ROI, budget, important documents and travel logistics.

What do you dislike?

Can't wait for them to get international currency functionality in their budget tracking.

Managing multiple event teams and their events. Having all of our events in one place has helped us have a fuller picture on budget, team bandwidth and is great for historical record keeping.

Learning about EventGeek?

* We monitor all EventGeek reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.