eventmobi

Ask eventmobi a Question
Showing 15 eventmobi reviews
eventmobi review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

Most user friendly mobile app

What do you like best?

I attended a demo and it showed all of the bells and whistles. It looked like it would be incredibly hard to build and require a lot of back end configuration. I went ahead and purchased the app knowing that the support team was there to assist. Within minutes of gaining access to the administrator side I was able to begin adding information and configuring the app. It is incredibly easy to use and my members found it extremely easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

This wasn't something that I disliked more than something that I would have found more useful. There are tons of ways to set up your event app and during the demo you are able to see sample apps and functionality. It would be helpful to have access to those examples after purchase in case there was something that you saw in the demo that you'd like to recreate or you need ideas for implementing features like gamification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the full resources of the sales team and support staff. They are always available and can show you how to do things easily.

I am able to cut down my print program by 75%. I have increased advertising and made continuing education information easier to access

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eventmobi
eventmobi review by <span>Jennifer E.</span>
Jennifer E.

Easy to use event tool for both the attendee and administrator

What do you like best?

It's so simple to use. You can upload questions for the surveys, for example, and you can have EventMobi copy previous events into a new event to make it super fast and easy to start a new event. We do this as our event is the same each year so all I have to do is update the session titles, descriptions, etc. but everything else is the same.

What do you dislike?

I have to request that EventMobi copy over data from previous events. I would prefer to be able to be able to do that myself.

Instead of printing agendas for our user conference we are able to save money on printing as well as make up to the minute updates as needed. We have realized a cost savings as well as headaches of rushing to get everything done and printed in time for our event.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

eventmobi review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

I used eventmobi to organize an annual day event for students on campus

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use. You are provided with excel templates for each menu like attendees, presenters that you just need to edit to suit your purpose and upload directly to the app. Also being able to add a link to a survey for attendants to fill was a very nice feature

What do you dislike?

One thing I quickly noticed was it wasn't possible to create a individual agenda for speakers/presenters. So speakers had to be linked in groups to specific times on the agenda menu. As at the time I used the app, I actually raised this issue with someone on the support team and I was told it might be added as a feature in future versions. I also didn't like that if you wanted to use the app more than once, like maybe 2 consecutive years, the event information from the 2years couldn't exist separately. This means that you can't access old versions of an app! if you want to transfer the event information it had to be with the help of someone on the support team.

The app was used instead of paper copies of the program that contained information about student research, student names, faculty names and schedule times. It saved us cost and paper. Students also enjoyed using it since it was a more modern approach to event management with the integration of social media

eventmobi review by <span>Nicole C.</span>
Nicole C.

Event app for meeting & event planner conference

What do you like best?

EventMobi was super easy to use on the back end and looked great from the front-end. Loved the ability to customize the branding to match our event and the app gave us additional exposure for our sponsors and strategic partners. EventMobi also conducted a follow-up phone call after the event to chat about what worked well, etc. Nice touch and added to the already wonderful customer service. It was interesting to compare the analytics from this year to last year.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike but I didn't use all the features, such as contacting speakers through the app. I wish I used all features to the fullest!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I received training when first being set-up with EventMobi. I'd suggest get in right away and play with the features and app, and contact support for best practices. I didn't use the import feature for sessions/speakers since not all the information was lined up when we started with the app. I'm wondering now if it would have been time savings to import the updates. One thing to consider is that an import will replace any existing data so make sure that file is complete/thorough.

With our use, we conducted a poll and was able to export results and have an illustrator do a graphic illustration of the responses.

eventmobi review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

User-Friendly App Development Tool

What do you like best?

EventMobi was exactly the tool I needed to create a beautiful mobile app with limited time and staff resources. Being able to work with a program that is intuitive, easy to use, and well-organized allowed me to focus on my actual role as an event specialist, managing the logistics of my research symposium, rather than attempting to become a web developer or marketing professional to have a quality digital program available for our attendees.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind... The only issue I had in the experience was learning that we were not using an add-on feature, but when I brought this concern up with our account manager we were promptly refunded. Great customer-focus, which ensures our continued use of this product!

Again, the biggest benefit for us is the ability to really focus on our strategic event goals over app/website development.

eventmobi review by <span>Tanya D.</span>
Tanya D.

Our first foray into a mobile event channel couldn't have been better!

What do you like best?

We were impressed with the high level of customization and the prompt response from support staff! After I passed the initial learning curve I found EventMobi to be very intuitive and user-friendly. I was skeptical about adding another layer of complexity to managing our events, and resisted going the online route... but EventMobi has made a believer out of me and I am 100% on board! I'm actually looking forward to our next event so I can work towards making EventMobi even better for our attendees!

What do you dislike?

I would've like to delete modules myself, instead of needing tech support to do so. I also felt some of the 'how to's' left steps out that would've helped me get from A to B without asking for help. We didn't understand that it's necessary to 'refresh the app' every time you log on to ensure nothing missed. We didn't communicate that to our clients so many of them didn't realize there were new documents available to download all the time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time if the 'how to' isn't helping you finish something - go straight to technical support - they're awesome and so quick to respond, it'll save time and frustration! Otherwise I hope you enjoy it as much as I do - can't wait for our next event to dive even deeper into what EventMobi has to offer!

We didn't have any problems with our established event methodologies (USB sticks, DropBox, Excel spreadsheet tracking), but wanted to be proactive with the mobile curve and trends toward online channels for our conference attendees. As far as benefits - we haven't realized any yet, but, it's a fun tool to use and I foresee it becoming more beneficial as more clients are able to utilize it.

Learning about eventmobi?

* We monitor all eventmobi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.