EventMobi

Learning about EventMobi?

EventMobi Reviews

Ask EventMobi a Question
Showing 106 EventMobi reviews
eventmobi review by Kerry R.
Kerry R.

"The app platform is very user friendly and the customer service team is always on their game."

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize the app to fit my business/meeting needs. I can make the app as big or small as I want. It gives me a sense of control throughout the entire development process. I also appreciated that the app provides analytics that are current and in the moment. This gives us the ability to pivot when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have had an option to try one of the perks of the app as a trial during my event. I didin't commit to gamification because of the expense. Trialing the gamification add-on as a first time user would go far in being a return customer and purchasing the full gamification platform next year.

I would like to see the registration dashboard to be more robust and have the ability to display registrants info in tabular form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The app simply serves the outcome you wish to achieve from your meeting. Start with that and tailor the app to help make that outcome possible.

Employee engagement. Digital adoption. Adding fun back to meetings. Immediate feedback.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EventMobi
eventmobi review by Patricia D.
Patricia D.

"Exceeded my expectations!"

What do you like best?

The app was not only perfectly tailored to our event, but the staff was there every step of the way to help us launch within the short time period we had. We have been organizing a very 'one of a kind' type of event over the past 12 years and we were finally ready to move into the mobile app era and we were to happy to find a 'one of kind' app! It met all of our specific needs of information we needed to share in the participant profiles and we were able to make it bilingual.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any items of the app that we disliked. It was so tailored to us. We wish we could just get more participants to log in so we can track usage better by them signing in. We need to think of better ways to get them to want to sign in. People sign up and in to so many things now-a-days so it is hard to persuade people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eventmobi is so easy to set up, we set it up with less than two weeks to our event and we were able to implement everything we wanted.

The business problems we are solving is communication. Communication to +1500 participants is not easy. Participants received so many emails every day, so ours just get lost in their mailbox. The app helps communicate things that are specific to our event. This has helped us make the participants feel better on site.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

eventmobi review by Erica C.
Erica C.

"What a conference!"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi was so easy to implement. We had multiple training opportunities in the beginning to ensure we had a strong start. The back-end is so easy to use and allowed us to organize our speakers and sponsors in one convenient place. We really enjoyed working with Amanda and Dustin, they always went to the extra mile to make sure our event was a great success.

What do you dislike?

When we used the platform the system required multiple profiles if a person fit in two catagories. Rumour has it that Eventmobi has made some changes in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventmobi is very professional to work with.

Originally we wanted an event app to phase out the printed materials and transition to more modern methods of information sharing. But we were thrilled to realize that this app helped us with our internal administration needs more than anything.

eventmobi review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Easy to Use and Attractive App"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can customize the app myself without long back and forths with the company. I also love the way that my attendees have found to interact with one another through the app. It's fun to watch them use the app onsite and figure out that its much easier to use than they'd thought.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the strict pixel requirements for images and that the app doesn't automatically resize the images to fit whichever area you're working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to think about the features you most want to see in the app and set them up as soon as you get it. Use the app prior to the event so that attendees can build their schedules and begin setting up their speaker profiles. The live event and gaming options are great ways to get your attendees engaged with the conference.

The app has allowed me to easily communicate with attendees before and during the event. It has also allowed us to cut down on paper by having presenters upload their presentations. Through using the app, our attendees have had a more interactive experience with the conference.

eventmobi review by Amy Y.
Amy Y.

"Excellent Support Staff, Less Than Stellar App Exerience"

What do you like best?

The event management dashboard was easy to use and upload our event agenda, attendees, etc. The customizable elements were nice - our app fit well into our meeting's brand. The support staff is excellent and helped remedy a few issues along the way to launching our app. The added security features of being able to password protect the information was critical for us. I loved being able to send push notifications to attendees for important updates as well, and for the ability to pre-schedule notifications, although I do wish I could have done this from my mobile device rather than a laptop.

What do you dislike?

We purchased the native app but weren't able to use it. Instead, we had to host our event in EventMobi which created an extra step for our attendees who were required to search for the app in the app store, then download/search for our event, then enter our password, etc.

We required attendees to have a passcode to enter our app. This made the login process less intuitive, as they were prompted for a password for their account, and then a passcode for the event. Many attendees were frustrated over the process and I ended up personally logging many people in. For some reason return attendees (this was used at an annual leadership meeting) had to re-set their passwords before being able to login. This created quite a hold up at registration.

Personal agendas could have been clearer as well. We host many breakout sessions at our meeting and attempted to pre-port the sessions into each persons' schedule. The result was not clear and the attendees had to do some clicking around in the app before finding their own schedule. It would have been nice to have it appear on the front screen. These issues created a less than stellar user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to understand where you're hosting your app - is it a native app or within the event mobi app itself.

We host a variety of meetings across the globe and having access to the app eases communication and allows for a more streamlined and modern event experience. It's helpful to not have to print agendas, and more sustainable to boot.

eventmobi review by Anthony P.
Anthony P.

"Excellent Meeting App"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to build the app. You can customize almost everything and the support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

We used to be able to create a new app for each meeting, but we've had to purchase a container app that holds all of our meetings within. A few of our members have been confused by this. However, on our end it has made things easier because we used to always submit our app at the last minute. Now there is no approval wait time since the container app is already in the app store.

We are able to print fewer programs for meeting attendees since the app is being adapted more and more. It's also easy to send out real time messages to attendees with push notifications.

eventmobi review by Administrator

"Successfully introduced a mobile app for our 2018 events"

What do you like best?

That everything can be found in one platform (agenda, documents, website links, attendees list etc). This helped us reduce on cost with less printing of materials.

That it is very user friendly - easy to manage as administrator and loading content and attendees found it easy to use and navigate

The survey feature - that attendees can directly rate and provide comments

What do you dislike?

I did have the native app for one of my events and I really enjoyed that feature. For other events I did not have that - I dont like having to go through the event mobi app before getting to mine. It took alot more time explaining to attendees and alot more questions.

That the app itself doesn't have a tab for "how to's" (ex. how to create your profile, how to message someone, how to take notes). I created my own "How the app works" tab for my attendees.

No more printing endless amounts of materials (agenda, attendees list).

Less to carry at events since all is on the app

More engagement between attendees, sponsors

eventmobi review by Tanya D.
Tanya D.

"EventMobi for the WIN!"

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly and intuitive - the support staff are terrific - everything about using EventMobi is easy and straightforward. Each part of the app is straightforward for me - editing, uploading presentations, maps, the infobooth - the ease of using the feedback surveys, the ability for our attendees to reach out to one another - this app 'ticks' every box that I have for what I want to use and offer to my clients.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there's nothing I can think of! Okay, maybe one thing - I'd like to have my event saved as a template - our program is basically the same year-over-year, and, I feel as if I'm reinventing the wheel when I can't just pull up what I used before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go! I'm confident you will be as happy as I am! : )

Our clients have come to rely on EventMobi for keeping up-to-date with our event logistics and presentations. And, funny story... a colleague of mine was often complaining that our app needed to be 'improved' - that apps he used at other conferences were 'better'. But he couldn't give me anything objective to work with - his opinions were totally subjective so what could I do? Anyway, turns out the one event that he was always raving about their app switched to EventMobi! :D He still can't give me any objective feedback, but, at least now he realizes that EventMobi IS awesome and all that we need!

eventmobi review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Easy to work with and looked great!"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi was easy to work with right from the start. They were very reasonable during the selling process and they were very helpful each time we reached out for assistance.

What do you dislike?

Since i am not a tech person, a few of the design elements could have been explained a bit more, but once i called for support, we got our problem solved.

The app allowed us to print a lot less materials for a 2 day conference. The cost of the app is what we would have spent in print costs, but at least this way we saved trees and lots of time by not having to proof a conference program multiple times before going to print.

eventmobi review by Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

"Great Event App and Awesome Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi offers a user-friendly app experience for our attendees and exhibitors. I find it incredibly easy to create and edit our app on the admin side, but my favorite thing about Eventmobi is their outstanding customer service. Everyone is so friendly and responsive. They need to write the customer service training manual for all event vendors!

What do you dislike?

We have incorporated the live display feature into our events. I personally would like this product to be a bit more customizable, but I know it is a fairly new product for them and they are working on new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a demo! You won't be disappointed.

Our event app is simply another tool for communication with our attendees and exhibitors. We have used the app to post updates, recognize sponsors, and will be heavily promoting the use of the event survey module for our next event.

eventmobi review by Hannah B.
Hannah B.

"Great service and experience "

What do you like best?

Our conference attendees love how easy the app is to use. We had much higher engagement using EventMobi vs. our previous app. They especially love the game.

What do you dislike?

There are a few enhancements I'd like to see in terms of the session surveys and conference feedback forms. Also would like a way to segment groups for specific sessions easier. Adding in more social media features as well for easily tweeting with the hashtag would be a great benefit!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best product we found for our price range. Additionally, they were able to match a quote we received from our previous vendor to help us switch.

We chose EventMobi because of the added networking benefits for our clients. We utilize the app for our annual client conference, which helps us to improve our own client connection and our client renewals. Giving clients an outlet to connect with each other while at the conference is essential t the success of our program.

eventmobi review by Meg G.
Meg G.

"Great app for our meeting"

What do you like best?

For the most part I liked everything! It was easy to add documents on the back end and can be updated even during the meeting. Our meeting attendees are not always tech savvy and they really grasped it and found it extremely useful. In fact, they voted to continue using the app moving forward and we now have a branded company app! Our meetings are document heavy and the app cut down the amount of paperwork and copying to almost none! I found support helpful and I like that they are pro-active in getting in touch with me and making sure it functions and runs well -- even sending out a tech support line to call in advance of the meeting!

What do you dislike?

Some importing templates are not always intuitive -- however support has been helpful in making sure it worked. I would like the option to set up groups within the app's attendee list once uploaded -- to then send a group a targeted alert (instead of the full list).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is overall a great product. I needed an app that less than tech savvy users could download, find documents, and use. I also needed an app that from an administrative point of view was easy to use, had support in case I needed it, and worked well from the user standpoint. It met all my criteria.

We have document-heavy meetings. The app cut down on printing and there is no excuse now for an attendee to say they don't have what they need to be prepared!

eventmobi review by Karin M.
Karin M.

"Overall a good product with a few flaws they are working on "

What do you like best?

It's a simple platform to navigate and if you get confused, the FAQs and live chats are very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Some things are not evident such as how to use the polling features - and enabling different text sizes for polling results. Also experienced broken html links just due to formatting issues that had no caution notes about what to do to avoid this happening. Had to find out during our meeting by attendees and we could not figure out the issues as it worked fine on some devices and not others.

The ability to distribute our meeting educational materials has been easier. Going green via the app is a major plus.

eventmobi review by Alexi S.
Alexi S.

"A great option for my company"

What do you like best?

Two-fold: I loved that EventMobi was so user-friendly and that loading in content and developing the app was easy for me, a communications professional with limited tech knowledge. But on the other hand, when there were things I couldn't figure out on my own, the customer support team was always there to walk me through it step by step. It was the perfect option for me and my company. I was able to develop the entire app for our conference without having to lean on our IT team which was already overloaded, and the feedback from the conference attendees was great!

What do you dislike?

We had a few hiccups here and there. Our conference location had terrible wifi and 4G connections, so most folks were redirected to the browser version when they opened the app. Would've been nice to send push notifications to individual groups of employees instead of having to send to all or none (maybe that was just the version we purchased?), and because we chose to load attendees' agendas for them, loading individual email addresses into each agenda item in the template was a little cumbersome. A drag-and-drop kind of option in the future would be fantastic. But on the whole, the product definitely fulfilled our needs and worked well for our event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The staff at EventMobi not only worked with me to find exactly the right version of the product that would work best for our company and our event, ensuring we got the app license for a fair and reasonable price, but also worked with me countless times through customer support as I was developing and implementing the app. Our company, as I'm sure is the case with many others, didn't have the IT resources to devote to developing and implementing a mobile app in the timeframe we had, so EventMobi ended up doing most of the work for us. I would absolutely recommend the product to anyone looking to quickly develop a mobile app for their event.

Our event is for our clients who are allowed to bring guests (wives, husbands, partners, etc.). We email the clients and struggle with the message being relayed to their guests who are just as much of a priority for us during the event. The app helped keep ALL of our attendees connected and informed, not only during the event but leading up to it, as well, which I think helped build better momentum and enthusiasm during the registration process.

eventmobi review by Alfredo C.
Alfredo C.

"Is a great option for limited budget and serveral needs to be covered"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi is a good option that can be adapted whatever your need is, since the personalization can be even in HTML and CSS, allowing advaced users to setup and personalize most of the content into your event app

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations, such as generate QR code, but you can do it by your own, and this requirement so far is not a most for the event check-in in all the events, since you might have to invest in QR/Barcode scanners increasing you budget and for that you can see for other options in the maket, which are expensive in compare with eventmobi

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventmobi is very well option if you have to work with advaced personalizations, you have to option to choose web-base only, native app only or both. offering a multiple way to connect and use your event app.

We as agency could be able to deliver a better experience for the invited and attendees of our client's event, from small events (20 persons or less) even to big events (up to 1,000 attendees), Deliver content to the end users, bring news and updates directly to all the attendes or for specific persons into the event (staff, sponsors, presenters, etc.)

eventmobi review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"All In One Solution for Interactive Event Management"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - stakeholders don't need to rely on SMEs to execute their advanced event marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

Cost is prohibitive for wider use across our organization. - not as flexible for smaller events where specific functions (but not all) would be useful. It makes sense that this is a solution for more robust programming but it would be lovely to maintain the same user / attendee experience across the brand for all event needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the event experience (size, reach, event type) This may be too costly if you are just looking for a simplified registration module but if you are eager to experiment with interactive elements like polls/app/digital signage etc.. then this is by far the simplest way to kick that off

Easily implement interactive elements into complex events + centralizing event registration in a clean, user friendly interface

eventmobi review by Cindy J.
Cindy J.

"impeccable service"

What do you like best?

The app brought our events to the 21 century, no question - we had to rethink some of our processes, but it made things so much easier at the end. Using it for the first time obviously resulted in some issues - but people, the event mobi team is on it. All issues have been resolved quickly. They were available whenever needed and always friendly. I'm a big fan of the support team. thank you!

What do you dislike?

Hard to think of anything. I guess a feature like "send download to my e-mail" or something similar so people can actually use the files provided in the app without 5 steps in between - might be a nice thought for the next update.

less paper and therefore savings in postage, print and paper costs. We are also able to inform people better, because we can reach them in seconds via push notifications.

eventmobi review by Jenn T.
Jenn T.

"EventMobi is a great team to work with!"

What do you like best?

I've really appreciated their flexibility and agile response to any and all of my questions and requests. Our project manager was so easy to work with, our onsite support was stellar and I've found them as a company to be dedicated to making our needs their priority. In short, I like the people at EventMobi the best!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have a dislike at this time.

With past app vendors we had some technical issues like having the app freeze or close out unexpectedly. Our attendees sometimes had to delete the app and re-download. Sometimes the changes or selections they had made within the app were erased. With EventMobi we completely eradicated that problem. Everything went as smoothly as could be and our attendees were always able to access the app and capture their notes, edits or agenda updates with 100% consistency.

eventmobi review by Hans W.
Hans W.

"EventMobi stands above others!"

What do you like best?

The customer service received from the team, starting with Amanda Toms, was absolutely stellar. I cannot think of another software vendor that I have ever had the level of support, attention, and care as I did with this group. To me, this is paramount. And on top of that, the product itself was superb and made other mobile event apps seem sub-par. The simplicity and contemporary design of the user interface, both front and back-end is a refreshing upgrade from other apps I've seen.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of a single thing that I disliked about my experience with EventMobi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Mobile event app for conference of 1500+ attendees. The app allowed for easy gamification to give attendees credit for sessions attended. This was the number one need we had when looking at systems to replace our prior provider with.

eventmobi review by Drew K.
Drew K.

"Functional, user-friendly, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Functionality, easy to set up and update. Very straightforward for users of all knowledge and expertise.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard for some to download as an app in the App Store or download the web page to their home screen on their mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been very pleased with my experience using this product and recommend it to anyone.

We use it for two trips we host/organize, as well as our Leadership Program. It is a great one-stop-shop for all users and allows us to streamline our process, use technology to maximize efficiency, and make things more accessible for all users.

eventmobi review by Christina C.
Christina C.

"User friendly and great customer support"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi's client support team did a fantastic job of helping our team use Eventmobi for the first time. We found the backend and the user interface to be easy to understand, even for non-tech savvy individuals. It did a great job of linking the event schedule with speaker profiles and external resources/links.

What do you dislike?

We had some difficulties with understanding how user profiles worked on Eventmobi. We found there was no way to combine profiles if you had someone who was a presenter but also an attendee. The app would create duplicate profiles for them, which was challenging to maintain.

We selected Eventmobi as a digital resource for our annual conference. It allowed us to maintain an easy-to-update conference schedule without having to print the details on paper. It also allowed for sponsorship recognition in another format than traditional conferences.

eventmobi review by Douglas B.
Douglas B.

"Responsive Company"

What do you like best?

EventMobi works closely with their customers. They're proactive in seeking feedback to ensure satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

There were some ideas for new features and enhancements this year, but I still consider the product to be performing well. Our representative was very responsive to our suggestions and said the newest version of the product contains the new features. No complaints, really.

Using EventMobi has cut my conference costs by several thousand dollars per year. The software allows us to offer more information to attendees and more versatility in communicating between the event organizers and the attendees.

eventmobi review by Caleb H.
Caleb H.

"Easy, Reliable App for Conferences"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when designing the app and managing on the backend.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a disconnect between the check-in portion of the app and the app itself. It required a lot of manual manipulation that could have been automatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give your self-ample amount of time to work on and develop the app to reach its maximum potential.

We used Eventmobi to create an app for all of our major conference events. It allows our attends and constituents to utilize easier access to data.

eventmobi review by Jennee R.
Jennee R.

"Great tool for internal events"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi is user-friendly, for both the attendees as well as the event planner building it. It was a great way to bring our internal sales meetings into the 21st century and many appreciated having the app with all the required information on their phone, instead of a paper agenda.

What do you dislike?

I was a little disappointed with the gamification aspect, as I thought the capabilities were something different. But I was able to make to work for my needs.

Communicating throughout the meeting, in an efficient way. The ability to push out updates to everyone was amazing and came in super handy! It also allowed the attendees to be engaged in a new way, long after the meeting was done.

eventmobi review by Alex L.
Alex L.

"Great for our conference"

What do you like best?

Amazingly easy to get content into the system and maintain it. Often getting that organized is our biggest issue and better than writing a new website from scratch.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to set up speakers without them doing any work. often they would register with a different email address and it'd be hard to connect them without duplicated efforts.

We were hosting an alumni conference, but the core efforts were setting up the sessions and assigning the right speakers, all which worked well overall.

eventmobi review by Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

"Easy to use for hosts and attendees!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to set the event app up exactly how we needed and for it to be fluid - being able to arrange it/change it as the event goes on (and even after) to make tings more accessible.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the registration only uses one payment processor (Stripe). We use another and would like for it to be compatible.

EventMobi allows us to better communicate with participants and encourages them to be more engaged during the event.

eventmobi review by Administrator

"Great for even the most non-tech savvy folks"

What do you like best?

How helpful the staff is and how much they check in with you to make sure your event and app is on track. I really appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike or that there is even anyone to blame. But it was just trying to get use to the new interface and find everything in there again.

being able to move away from printing all of our documents. sometimes for an event there are so many updates, edits, and last minute pieces and it can get frustrating to try and print and ship to a meeting. With the app I can update right there on the spot and upload a new presentation or pdf that we need.

eventmobi review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Most user friendly mobile app"

What do you like best?

I attended a demo and it showed all of the bells and whistles. It looked like it would be incredibly hard to build and require a lot of back end configuration. I went ahead and purchased the app knowing that the support team was there to assist. Within minutes of gaining access to the administrator side I was able to begin adding information and configuring the app. It is incredibly easy to use and my members found it extremely easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

This wasn't something that I disliked more than something that I would have found more useful. There are tons of ways to set up your event app and during the demo you are able to see sample apps and functionality. It would be helpful to have access to those examples after purchase in case there was something that you saw in the demo that you'd like to recreate or you need ideas for implementing features like gamification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the full resources of the sales team and support staff. They are always available and can show you how to do things easily.

I am able to cut down my print program by 75%. I have increased advertising and made continuing education information easier to access

eventmobi review by Laine V.
Laine V.

"Great features located on one user friendly platform + amazing customer support team!"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use on both ends (user and organizer). Love that our attendees are able to use one platform for everything onsite - viewing their personalized agendas, presentations, live polling, Q&A, and session evaluations just to name a few.

What do you dislike?

Wish we had the ability to add in our own custom fields within the agenda/session descriptions and would love to be able to pull in our social media feed - looking forward to seeing whats to come!

We've saved so much time, money and trees by switching to digital for all of our slides and handouts! The announcements feature is also amazing to have onsite - perfect for last minute session or speaker changes and reminders to complete conference surveys.

eventmobi review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Great event experience app!"

What do you like best?

Provided our attendees with a great additional component for our conference! Everyone loved the gamification aspect, as well as the individual agenda scheduler. As well, the staff was great at getting our needs met and responding to support requests.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we had content on our website and then had to transfer it to the app- it was time consuming! As well, the check in process was not fully functional at our time of using it.

Having our attendees being more interactive with our event. We found more engagement through our users. As well, through the feedback option we are able to make changes to our event for more success in the future.

eventmobi review by Arianna B.
Arianna B.

"EventMobi has been a great resource in our conferences!"

What do you like best?

The app is very interactive and easy to use! Our participants (many of who are older) have easily adapted to using the conference app and love being able to interact better with the conference as a whole. The "Ask a Question" feature is definitely the most useful tool.

What do you dislike?

There has been some difficulty implementing and understanding the "Notes" feature.

We are reducing the amount of resources that are being used at our conferences, and have been able to become more efficient through the app. Some of the benefits are having all of the conference materials uploaded in one location, as well as being able to send out a full conference survey through the app.

eventmobi review by Administrator

"Easy to learn and use. Faster and more convenient than paper program books"

What do you like best?

*The push notifications to conference attendees is the best feature of Eventmobi. It saves us from making frivolous on-stage announcements and keeps people informed of last minute changes (like room/speaker changes).

*Setting up the app is easy on the administration side. The first year had a small learning curve to translate from paper program books to an app, but after the first year, it becomes almost plug-n-play. We save lots of time to focus on other important things on the conference.

*The app modules are made specifically for conferences, so there is good integration between schedule details, speaker bio, map locations, etc. Also, there is advertising space for vendors and sponsors.

What do you dislike?

*A downside of the app being so easy to set-up is that the front homepage of the app has limited customization. One can customize what the button design looks like (to match the conference theme) and if the button is square or rectangle, but the template has limited options to what that home screen looks like. I would like to see more home screen template options.

*This is not Eventmobi's fault since the change came from new rules from app stores, however, the cost and process of having a native app in the app store is not as easy as it used to be. We miss that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you don't over buy the features.

*Save paper and cost of booklet printing

*Allows flexibility for last minute changes (speakers, rooms, etc)

*Gives an option for ads and sponsorships

*Keeps people informed instantly at the conference

"EventMobi Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to update on the go and push out the game/app updates in real time. This helped with the gamification portion of our app for the conference - we were able to publish 'lightning round' questions during the conference.

What do you dislike?

Feedback was left after our conference, but worth mentioning here as well - the ability to link questions and answers would be ideal. We created a workaround for our conference, however, it would be nice to link answer boxes to questions, rather than a participant being able to enter any answer for any question at any given time. Also, the push notifications did not work (it came through maybe 5% of the time, but was extremely unreliable).

We were able to create an agenda and assign attendees to specific workshops where necessary - it helped us to better organize the flow of the conference. Being able to update this on the fly as well helped.

"Simple, yet robust"

What do you like best?

I love the customization options and how easy it is to get the app into the hands of your users. I love that I can add our information in without having to know any programming.

What do you dislike?

Uploading data is not as easy as I'd like, and there's no deduping. In other words, if the person, session, etc. is already in the system, it will create a second one. Also you have to put in every piece of relevant data at the time of upload, which means you can't add an email or title to a person already in the system unless you enter one at a time.

We needed an app for our client-facing events, as we have multiple learning sessions and discussion groups taking place at the same time. We wanted something easy to customize that didn't require programming knowledge to use.

eventmobi review by User

"Administrative Assistant and Event Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-edit app template and the streamlined look of the registration website - it makes it easy to make our event look modern, polished and professional. The help pages and tutorials have been incredibly useful and I feel confident that whenever a question pops up, I can quickly find the answer and it is explained thoroughly and with a new user like me in mind.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I am dissatisfied with, but simply from a visual standpoint, I wish the that the webpage woudl convert from a large app layout to a simple, print page version, without the drop down menus and buttons. I know this can be done on a company webpage or in a PDF format, but it would be a bonus if it could be viewed as a beautiful, scrolling landing page!

We are able to provide a modern and accessible conference experience to our guests, as other organizations, usually with much larger events, have adopted this technology and most clients expect to have this service at every event they attend. We realize the benefit of having a easy to use registration service and hub for our organizers and our attendees, as this helps manage or communication before, during and after the event, also increasing our brand awareness.

eventmobi review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Eventmobi app was a hit!"

What do you like best?

The even organizer ability to customize overall look and feel of app for multiple components. I received many complements on how the app looked at the event. Customer service was 10/10 (ie. they even picked up the phone to help with issues on the weekend).

What do you dislike?

In-app web browser had some minor limited functionality (ie. lack of refresh button and some audio control that a normal browser such as Safari has) which made some links to videos and other applications more cumbersome to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make in-app web browser with greater degree of functionality

Replacing paper conference booklet with web-based app. Most people preferred the app over the old paper booklet.

eventmobi review by Ashley E.
Ashley E.

"Amazingly focused on creating a one of a kind experience for event attendees and customers"

What do you like best?

customer support was out of this world. The app was easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

Putting information into the app was tedious and the import files were not always easy to navigate and fill out, so they would load properly

It was for a state HR conference. Engaging attendees prior to the event and after the event. It could be used as a year-round tool, as a posed to just for the event.

eventmobi review by Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.

"Easy to use event tool for both the attendee and administrator"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to use. You can upload questions for the surveys, for example, and you can have EventMobi copy previous events into a new event to make it super fast and easy to start a new event. We do this as our event is the same each year so all I have to do is update the session titles, descriptions, etc. but everything else is the same.

What do you dislike?

I have to request that EventMobi copy over data from previous events. I would prefer to be able to be able to do that myself.

Instead of printing agendas for our user conference we are able to save money on printing as well as make up to the minute updates as needed. We have realized a cost savings as well as headaches of rushing to get everything done and printed in time for our event.

eventmobi review by Stacy W.
Stacy W.

"Eventmobi Review "

What do you like best?

I love that we were able to brand our app for our clients, the back end easily handles registration / questions and it looks really slick.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I have to get creative with using, like trying to register guests for certain roundtables.

We're registering guests for our annual conference! I don't have to do it manually and it saves me over 100 hours!

eventmobi review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Easy to use, great functionality"

What do you like best?

The app is very easy to populate for administrators and looks great to the end users.

What do you dislike?

They took away the sponsor ribbons this year. Bring them back! They were a nice touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is fantastic. They help walk you through any assistance you need.

Easily attaching documents now so I've cut down on the collection of paper. Very easy to send notifications to large groups.

eventmobi review by Shannon N.
Shannon N.

"EventMobi - User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly for people that do not no how to use HTML. Its copy and paste, inserting images etc.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the system is not bilingual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend. Very easy to use.

Super easy to manage registrations as well as keep guests up-to-date on event changes to the minute. This has been so time saving for me.

eventmobi review by Tram N.
Tram N.

"A Manger of Government Relations, we utilized this app for our trip to Washington DC."

What do you like best?

I liked having all information in on location for the attendees.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only being able to edit the information through the website side and not on the app. It wasn't as user friendly for those creating the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into all of the features and figure out how to best optimize them for your event. Some features we used and some we didn't. It can be hard for users to utilize vs. accessing for information.

There is a business through the chat feature for our business attendees to learn more about each other and building connections beyond the trip functions.

eventmobi review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"I used eventmobi to organize an annual day event for students on campus"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use. You are provided with excel templates for each menu like attendees, presenters that you just need to edit to suit your purpose and upload directly to the app. Also being able to add a link to a survey for attendants to fill was a very nice feature

What do you dislike?

One thing I quickly noticed was it wasn't possible to create a individual agenda for speakers/presenters. So speakers had to be linked in groups to specific times on the agenda menu. As at the time I used the app, I actually raised this issue with someone on the support team and I was told it might be added as a feature in future versions. I also didn't like that if you wanted to use the app more than once, like maybe 2 consecutive years, the event information from the 2years couldn't exist separately. This means that you can't access old versions of an app! if you want to transfer the event information it had to be with the help of someone on the support team.

The app was used instead of paper copies of the program that contained information about student research, student names, faculty names and schedule times. It saved us cost and paper. Students also enjoyed using it since it was a more modern approach to event management with the integration of social media

eventmobi review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Event app for meeting & event planner conference"

What do you like best?

EventMobi was super easy to use on the back end and looked great from the front-end. Loved the ability to customize the branding to match our event and the app gave us additional exposure for our sponsors and strategic partners. EventMobi also conducted a follow-up phone call after the event to chat about what worked well, etc. Nice touch and added to the already wonderful customer service. It was interesting to compare the analytics from this year to last year.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike but I didn't use all the features, such as contacting speakers through the app. I wish I used all features to the fullest!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I received training when first being set-up with EventMobi. I'd suggest get in right away and play with the features and app, and contact support for best practices. I didn't use the import feature for sessions/speakers since not all the information was lined up when we started with the app. I'm wondering now if it would have been time savings to import the updates. One thing to consider is that an import will replace any existing data so make sure that file is complete/thorough.

With our use, we conducted a poll and was able to export results and have an illustrator do a graphic illustration of the responses.

"Excellent Event Application"

What do you like best?

The immense library of features all worked extremely well together leading to a great end user experience.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it was difficult to have the survey data show properly on live screens. This was generally due to poorly configured questions (e.g. too long), but the app did not always handle it gracefully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much more affordable and robustly featured application

Easier managed large conferences. Managing several hundred peoples schedule for a conference is no small prospect. Event Mobi helped us to realize this goal by providing an easy to work with back end, and user-friendly front-end experience.

eventmobi review by Administrator

"Great App for a Field Kick Off"

What do you like best?

The eventmobi app was easy to implement, administer, and use. It met our needs for an internal event and had the functionality we were looking for.

What do you dislike?

It met all of our business needs for this event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend eventmobi if you are on a tight budget and/or tight timeline to implement. We only needed basic event app functionality and eventmobi met our business needs.

We needed to implement an event app with a tight turnaround. We were able to get started with eventmobi quickly, and it was easy to implement and use. We needed an app in which attendees of our event could view their personalized agenda, rate the sessions and provide feedback. Eventmobi could do all we needed and we had no technical glitches or issues with the app.

eventmobi review by Administrator

"Very happy 1st time user!"

What do you like best?

We had a wonderful experience! We used the app for our annual convention and the EventMobi staff walked alongside of us every step of the way. Love the live chat function, so that we could get immediate answers to our questions. Very user friendly and overall great experience!

What do you dislike?

Honestly can’t think of anything that we disliked! There were a few things that we might do differently next time, but that was our own doing and learning since it was our first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You won't be disappointed.

Having an event app was a huge added benefit to our convention attendees! Gave us the ability to communicate with everyone at the same time, make announcements, etc. loved having all of the event details all in one place and so easily accessible.

eventmobi review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"User-Friendly App Development Tool"

What do you like best?

EventMobi was exactly the tool I needed to create a beautiful mobile app with limited time and staff resources. Being able to work with a program that is intuitive, easy to use, and well-organized allowed me to focus on my actual role as an event specialist, managing the logistics of my research symposium, rather than attempting to become a web developer or marketing professional to have a quality digital program available for our attendees.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind... The only issue I had in the experience was learning that we were not using an add-on feature, but when I brought this concern up with our account manager we were promptly refunded. Great customer-focus, which ensures our continued use of this product!

Again, the biggest benefit for us is the ability to really focus on our strategic event goals over app/website development.

eventmobi review by Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

"Great product and even better customer service"

What do you like best?

It was great working with the Eventmobi app for our conference in Toronto. It provided an exceptional experience for attendees, and was extremely user friendly to use. Even better, Eventmobi's customer service team was great to work with. They were always responsive when we needed it, and proactive in booking review sessions to go over our app.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have the ability to edit the interface from within the app itself for account owners.

Able to easily provide digital experience for event attendees.

eventmobi review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Easy-to-use platform!"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive and easy-to-use the back end of the platform is, If I'm not sure how something is done, I can usually quickly figure it out. And if not, a quick message to support usually solves the issue!

What do you dislike?

From the end-user's perspective, the agenda feature could be cleaned up a bit. I don't think it's necessary to show all the agenda items once they have created their personalized agenda.

We are looking for a way to communicate with and engage with our attendees.

Learn more about EventMobi

EventMobi Videos

Learning about EventMobi?

* We monitor all EventMobi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.