Eventogy

4.9

Simple, secure and stylish tools to manage company events, designed for corporate events professionals.

Work for Eventogy?

Learning about Eventogy?

Eventogy Reviews

Ask Eventogy a Question
Showing 13 Eventogy reviews
Eventogy review by Administrator

"All event managers should use this software!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is so helpful in seeing at a glance how many guests have registered for an event. Setting up an event is so quick and easy to use. I love that you can copy an event and import pages from other events, this saves so much time when creating a new event. The system is so user friendly and looks so professional from an end user perspective.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Eventogy!

We are currently using Eventogy to manage our internal conference programme. The reporting application greatly speeds up the process of getting the information we need from the registrations received. Setting up the App for our end users is very user friendly and simple to use, and the end users love that they have all the information they need on their devices. So much better than long emails and paper joining instructions!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Eventogy
Eventogy review by User

"Easy to use and intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Eventogy is to use out the box. It is very powerful software with a lot of customisation available when you want it but when you need to quickly set up and market an event it is very quick and simple. It is also one of the nicest looking user interfaces I have worked on.

Support from Eventogy is second to none. They have been incredibly efficient whenever I have any questions and it is clear that you are speaking to support staff who understand the system inside out.

We use a number of different software systems across our business and Eventogy is by far the best to deal with.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't think of anything I dislike

We run a number of events and used to have spreadsheets and information all over the place. Eventogy has brought everything together and allowed me to easily track where we are with each event

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Eventogy review by emily a.
emily a.

"Simply and Easy"

What do you like best?

The best feature to this software is being able to build the site yourself, in terms of its content. The site on completion has a clean and slick look and feel to it. What needed to be achieve through the brand and theme was done so nicely.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that hasn't already been looked in to.

Being able to access the platform with ease and making changes or tweaking things quickly.

Eventogy review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Excellent platform for event management"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is very simple to use and set up an event registration site from scratch. The function of being able to copy an event or pull in pages from different events is so useful and user friendly. It helps us as a team massively being able to check the status on other events quick and easy when our colleagues are out of the office and we receive a query for an event that we may not be working on.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I dislike about the site and am very much looking forward to the new App function being launched.

We are currently using Eventogy for our internal conference programme, the report function is saving us so much time. Our old system meant we had to pull a full report each time and then delete the information we did not require. This system allows us to build reports that just contains the information we need. I love the dashboard, being able to see quickly how many delegates have registered/declined etc by just one click is so useful.

Eventogy review by Executive Sponsor in Law Practice
Executive Sponsor in Law Practice

"An amazing events platform which makes your life so easy!"

What do you like best?

Its genius, flexible, intuitive and smart. The support behind the product - real people who take the time to understand your needs and to implement changes if it would be beneficial to all of their clients - not many companies are that client focussed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can find as yet and I am not sure I will

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the best on the market - then this is the product for you - I cannot highly recommend it!

Seamless approach to events. Time saving for the team. Improved productivity. Bringing the company into the future and showing what clever technology can do.

Eventogy review by Administrator

"A very useful tool and extremely helpful team."

What do you like best?

This is my first time using an app for events and I have found this very straightforward and simple to use. I think it’s a very informative and useful tool. I would highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some issues that are faced with formatting that we are unable to fix ourselves.

A great way to send all communications and information about an event from one single platform. Great for managing delegates and their requirements.

Eventogy review by Agency
Agency

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

I like how even though it is an off the shelf solution, we were able to customise our registration site a lot. As it was the first time we were using Eventogy we had a lot of questions for the support team who were outstanding and very willing to help.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about the end solution but there were elements which could have been more intuitive / I would like to be able to do myself without the help of the support team.

Eventogy helps avoid having multiple spreadsheets being looked at by parties in different locations - everyone can login and ensure they are seeing up to date registration information.

Eventogy review by User in Information Technology and Services

"User friendly and very professional"

What do you like best?

I love the back end of Eventogy. It is very user-friendly and simple to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, anything I am unsure of or think may need changing the team actions right away!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend, ease of use and looks very professional. I love that you are able to manipulate and change the look and feel of each invitation as well.

I am using the program to support my event management company, we use the system for all of our events and general CRM.

Eventogy review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"A fantastic event management tool with a very helpful team "

What do you like best?

This is my first time using an app for events and I have found it so simple and straightforward to use.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes issues with formatting that are unable to be resolved from our end and we need to get the support team to look at this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend as this is an extremely useful tool.

A great tool to provide all information to guests from one single platform. Very helpful for guest management.

Eventogy review by Agency
Agency

"Seamless product with seamless service"

What do you like best?

We have been working with Eventogy for the last few years and in that time it has evolved into a fantastic, robust and easy to use service. Whether you have a boardroom meeting to an international expo it delivers.

What do you dislike?

Any issues we’ve had over the years have been quickly addressed and resolved. No problems on this score!

Eventogy provides a seamless online delegate registration and management system. It’s perfect to support the logisticsl organisation of our events

Eventogy review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"Eventogy Review"

What do you like best?

The product is very user friendly and allows us to amend many details regarding the website and the details that it collects from our clients. It is very easy to understand and know exactly where we should go when there are certain details we are hoping to retrieve and provides us with a very professional website on the front end for our clients to see.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike but would propose the following few items to improve:

- if the content blocks could be copied as well other than just the pages

- if the preview of the page on the back end is exactly the look that we would see on the front end

- if certain pages could have certain filters (e.g. meeting request page not allowing people of a certain department to access)

We are a bank that is looking for a program that would allow us to develop a website by reflecting the information and details that we would write on the back end system.

Eventogy review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"My first experience with eventogy has been very smooth. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use while setting up an event registration site and how easily an individual registration can be updated.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at the moment

Being able to communicate all event details to the business using one system.

Eventogy review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Eventogy made it easy! "

What do you like best?

User frindly software, amazing technical support and simplicity of it all.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. We are not using all of its functionlities somI am sure there are rooms to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventogy is an amazing userfrindly conference registration app. It is very simple and easy to use and their customer service and technical support just beyond expectation. Highly recommend it.

Consistency. Keeping the events in one place.

Learning about Eventogy?

* We monitor all Eventogy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.