Eventogy

Simple, secure and stylish tools to manage company events, designed for corporate events professionals.

Work for Eventogy?

Learning about Eventogy?

Eventogy Reviews

Ask Eventogy a Question
Showing 6 Eventogy reviews
Eventogy review by User

"Easy to use and intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Eventogy is to use out the box. It is very powerful software with a lot of customisation available when you want it but when you need to quickly set up and market an event it is very quick and simple. It is also one of the nicest looking user interfaces I have worked on.

Support from Eventogy is second to none. They have been incredibly efficient whenever I have any questions and it is clear that you are speaking to support staff who understand the system inside out.

We use a number of different software systems across our business and Eventogy is by far the best to deal with.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't think of anything I dislike

We run a number of events and used to have spreadsheets and information all over the place. Eventogy has brought everything together and allowed me to easily track where we are with each event

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Eventogy
Eventogy review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Excellent platform for event management"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is very simple to use and set up an event registration site from scratch. The function of being able to copy an event or pull in pages from different events is so useful and user friendly. It helps us as a team massively being able to check the status on other events quick and easy when our colleagues are out of the office and we receive a query for an event that we may not be working on.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I dislike about the site and am very much looking forward to the new App function being launched.

We are currently using Eventogy for our internal conference programme, the report function is saving us so much time. Our old system meant we had to pull a full report each time and then delete the information we did not require. This system allows us to build reports that just contains the information we need. I love the dashboard, being able to see quickly how many delegates have registered/declined etc by just one click is so useful.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Eventogy review by Executive Sponsor in Law Practice
Executive Sponsor in Law Practice

"An amazing events platform which makes your life so easy!"

What do you like best?

Its genius, flexible, intuitive and smart. The support behind the product - real people who take the time to understand your needs and to implement changes if it would be beneficial to all of their clients - not many companies are that client focussed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can find as yet and I am not sure I will

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the best on the market - then this is the product for you - I cannot highly recommend it!

Seamless approach to events. Time saving for the team. Improved productivity. Bringing the company into the future and showing what clever technology can do.

Eventogy review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"Eventogy Review"

What do you like best?

The product is very user friendly and allows us to amend many details regarding the website and the details that it collects from our clients. It is very easy to understand and know exactly where we should go when there are certain details we are hoping to retrieve and provides us with a very professional website on the front end for our clients to see.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike but would propose the following few items to improve:

- if the content blocks could be copied as well other than just the pages

- if the preview of the page on the back end is exactly the look that we would see on the front end

- if certain pages could have certain filters (e.g. meeting request page not allowing people of a certain department to access)

We are a bank that is looking for a program that would allow us to develop a website by reflecting the information and details that we would write on the back end system.

Eventogy review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"My first experience with eventogy has been very smooth. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use while setting up an event registration site and how easily an individual registration can be updated.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at the moment

Being able to communicate all event details to the business using one system.

Eventogy review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Eventogy made it easy! "

What do you like best?

User frindly software, amazing technical support and simplicity of it all.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. We are not using all of its functionlities somI am sure there are rooms to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventogy is an amazing userfrindly conference registration app. It is very simple and easy to use and their customer service and technical support just beyond expectation. Highly recommend it.

Consistency. Keeping the events in one place.

Learning about Eventogy?

* We monitor all Eventogy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.