Eventory

4.7

Eventory - one app that takes care of all your event needs.

Work for Eventory?

Learning about Eventory?

Eventory Reviews

Ask Eventory a Question
Showing 15 Eventory reviews
Eventory review by Lukasz B.
Lukasz B.

"eventory.app for better communication during the conference"

What do you like best?

Fast and efficient creation of a base of speakers and conference partners. Simultaneous publication in a mobile application and on www. All in one place: surveys, qrkody, news. Feedback on the lecture and attendance of conference participants.

What do you dislike?

So many pluses that small defects do not matter.

I am waiting for full registration service for the event, so that eventory.app becomes the only application for conference service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best solutions I know.

Fast and efficient creation of a base of speakers and conference partners.

Simultaneous publication in a mobile application and on www.

Use the API to put data on your website.

Even before the start of the conference you can see who signed up for what lecture or other activity.

Participants have the opportunity to evaluate each lecture without additional preparation of surveys.

QRCodes allow you to prepare various types of competitions, which is a support for the involvement of participants in contacts with sponsors. Using beacons you can see which places / sponsors have been visited most often.

Many data and many reports that allow you to analyze various aspects related to the conference.

At the same time very simple and intuitive operation. The possibility of commissioning the service of sponsors, partners, speakers and lectures for unenclosed person.

I just recommend eventory.app.

We have changed the way of communication with conference participants to immediate. Digital Agenda, updated online, news, surveys. And we are eco because we use less paper.

We can not imagine preparation of a conference without an eventory.app.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Eventory
Eventory review by Lukasz B.
Lukasz B.

"Great, digital experience."

What do you like best?

Eventory is click-and-see platform. Once you decide what kind of event you want to organize, Eventory will lead you through the process of setting up the web page, gathering registrations, allowing to track people in real time and generate all kind of reports. Then, after-event, there's option to see again, in real time, evaluations from the event itself. Along with integrations with 3rd parties, it's simply the best system I've had a chance to use in last couple of years.

What do you dislike?

Eventory is still platform in development, albeit solid one. Sometimes there are differences between web page and mobile application - but I already saw multiple times, the difference is narrow with every build.

Eventory shortens time between decision to organize an event and business connection, along with bookings. You can track in real time how Customers interact with you, your event, other event attendees and how it can influence funnel.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Eventory review by Paulina M.
Paulina M.

"Multifunctional platform for business, employees and event organisers"

What do you like best?

From attendee point of view having all the information about the event and other attendees as well as speakers in one place is super helpful. And the fact that this is not an event specific app, but I can use one tool for most of the events I want to attend, despite of the category, is awesome.

What do you dislike?

I encountered some login problems at the beginning, so couldn't test the app at the first event. It was quickly solved by tech support, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use, super helpful tool to take the most out of the events.

- planning my presence at particular events:

- the possibility of arranging quick meetings over the app before the event

- decision making - support in deciding if the event is good enough to join

- support during the event

- navigation and all the tips I get from the app help me not to waste my time on searching the proper rooms or checking what's next

- possibility of connecting with other participants without exchanging physical business cards (eco friendliness ;))

Eventory review by Pawel M.
Pawel M.

"Great software for empowering big events and collecting data"

What do you like best?

What we liked best was Eventory Scanner. It is an extremely useful tool which worked perfectly during our event. Thanks to it, we received detailed information about attendees who visited particular zones and took part in all elements of the event. Scanning was carried out instantly without any big problems. Thanks to it, we have valuable statistics and analysis to improve our future actions. All in all, Eventory platform has an intuitive interface, is easy to use and provides many functional tools.

What do you dislike?

We are looking forward for the future cooperation!

During big events, it is extremely hard to handle information flow and be sure that everyone is aware of what is going on right now. Thanks to Eventory, we have made a big step into resigning from the printed materials and schedule, agenda was only available on the website and mobile app. Together with our partners, we were using news which made communication faster and easier. We have gained a lot of data to share with our partners and to grow before the next event.

Eventory review by Magdalena Z.
Magdalena Z.

"Multifunctional and easy to use and manage"

What do you like best?

Wide choice of options, that can be customized according to your needs, type and size of the event and ranging from the very basic ones such as logo, event description, list of attendees, agenda etc. through built-in message app to functions such as beacons etc.

What do you dislike?

Not every agenda on the event website can be automatically updated in the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think mostly larger events are able to fully use the possibilities offered by the platform.

Most definietly, it is more than just an event app - it turns out to be quite an efficient tool for purposes of marketing, informing and engaging the attendees and offering sponsors additional options of promotion.

Eventory review by Sylwia W.
Sylwia W.

"Must-have before, during and after the event "

What do you like best?

Friendly, easy-to-use tool that helps me in my job directly.

I use it to run surveys, boost networking before and at the event, help our attendees to reach their event goals, and what is more - Eventory creates a great, readable and useful marketing reports. That's not all, try it for yourself!

What do you dislike?

I am waiting impatiently for the new options they are working on!

handy, ready-made reports save my time

in-depth knowledge about participants of our events

matching event programme to participants' interests better and easier than before

new demographic and behavioural data about our participants

communication with attendees on the new level

reminding attendees about the main highlights of the event with ease - finally have a tool for it

Eventory review by Gosia R.
Gosia R.

"I like it :)"

What do you like best?

Eventory helps with communication during the whole event. It lets every attendee have constant and direct access to all the information so there is no need to send hundreds of emails. I also like the way you can present speakers and get proper feedback after the event.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to make registration for each workshop.

Eventory is a tool that we used to communicate with atendees during our event.

Eventory review by Tomasz P.
Tomasz P.

" An easily configurable platform for event organizers"

What do you like best?

Easy configuration and content filling. Very good support, training and help in creating materials for event and application promotion.

What do you dislike?

From the point of view of the organizer: you are one of many events in the application.

* an additional, online communication channel with participants (for agenda and news)

* additional space for the presentation of partners and sponsors\

* promotion

Eventory review by Jakub K.
Jakub K.

"Great platform with Huge potential "

What do you like best?

The configuration of the platform is very easy and it is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Wish all Event organizers used Eventory.

There are several of them. For sure I get great analysis of events organized by my company, we can further develop them so they could meet expectations of the attendees. Moreover with Eventory I have better and easier communication with potential partners and clients attending the same event.

Eventory review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"PR Specialist "

What do you like best?

I like that I have a selection of different events to choose from (as a user and event atendee), and as an organizer I like the funcions and features that eventory have and that we don't have to build the conference app from scratch. Also, I like the possibility of having support from the eventory team

What do you dislike?

The app is not yet that well-known and as an organizer I have to put extra effort in promoting it.

Possibility of receiving feedback, thanks to forms,

Eventory review by Martyna W.
Martyna W.

"Very good app"

What do you like best?

Very useful in event management.

Makes an event more interactive.

Supports sales and networking.

What do you dislike?

I'm totally satistied vith this app, no no disadvandages.

Event management.

Whole conference society in one place.

Eventory review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Unused technology opportunities by attendees"

What do you like best?

The fact that we see who has registered and who he is, who he is looking for at the event. Direct marketing to people from the event, direct information about what is happening at the event. Great support of Eventory's team.

What do you dislike?

No possibility of paying, sometimes not intuition and difficulties in understanding the service of the event, changing the agenda of the event, it is not an intuitive task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good idea, but you can see that it's difficult to rip everything into a whole homogeneous system. Searching and difficult comparison.

Increases networking, electronic editable agenda, direct real marketing to people at the event.

Eventory review by Administrator

"Very useful app!"

What do you like best?

- intuitive app

- practical

-you don't have to use paper guide

- you can contact with concrete person

- you can create your own agenda

- you can easiily find venue map

What do you dislike?

- I would like to add to this app a registration system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it is worthy.

I'm using this app during all conferences organized by my company. I don't have to spend my money for useless paper leaflets anymore;)

Eventory review by Sławomir O.
Sławomir O.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Most necessary things on th event in one place

What do you dislike?

I like everything :) I need to have a tool for my attendees and Eventory is was great for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it ;)

Application for my congress quest

Eventory review by Administrator

"Excellent event management app!"

What do you like best?

Schedule management, participant's engagement and analytics

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular, this app works quite flawlessly

Analytics really help to get some event insights. Communication between participants and organizers is also really clever.

Learning about Eventory?

* We monitor all Eventory reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.