Eventzilla is a fast growing event ticketing and management platform for conferences, fundraisers, classes, workshops, reunions, concerts, and sports events.
We support a wide range of events, that includes events requiring simple RSVPs to large conferences/expos with thousands of attendees with multiple tracks.
We most recently launched reserved seating for events, suitable for dinners and galas, expos, music concerts, performances, movie theaters, sports events and more.
With Eventzilla, event organizers can sell tickets online, process credit card payments and promote events on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. Eventzilla also offers mobile apps to check-in attendees.
If you are hosting a free event, Eventzilla is 100% free to use.
For paid events, we charge a small fee per ticket. We charge $1.25/ticket for Basic plan user and 1.5%+0.99 cents/ticket for PRO plan users. The fee per ticket on PRO plans is capped at $4.99 cents.
Event organizers can choose to absorb the fees or pass on to attendees.
Here is how we are different:
- Pay as you go (No setup fee or annual contracts)
- Same day payouts (No waiting till the event is complete)
- We take our customer support seriously (Email tickets are answered in less than 30 minutes during business hours, plus we offer live chat and phone support)
- Custom registrations forms with conditional logic
- Approval management
- Schedule and sessions management (Event agenda)
- Abstract management (Submission, Review, and Approval)
- Name badges printing (Customizable)
- Group hotel blocks (You can create an RFP and receive bids from hotels)
- Attendee networking app (Coming soon)
- Check-in (Available for both iOS and Android devices)
A mobile friendly event website for selling tickets on Eventzilla, your website or blog, Facebook, Twitter, and more. Payments from ticket sales are sent to your PayPal, Stripe accounts immediately. No waiting. Check-in attendees using Smartphones