Eventzilla

Eventzilla

Eventzilla lets you sell tickets online and manage attendees from one integrated application. No downloads, set up fees, or monthly fees. Give Eventzilla a try today or lower your event registration costs and improve your ticket sales.

Work for Eventzilla?

Learning about Eventzilla?

Eventzilla Reviews

Ask Eventzilla a Question
Showing 95 Eventzilla reviews
Eventzilla review by <span>Shirley M.</span>
Shirley M.

"Easy 1-2-3 steps to a great event"

What do you like best?

I did my research and Eventzilla has by far the best offers, the best rates! I'm really happy with my over all experience. I love the simplicity of creating events. I feel anyone with very little computer knowledge can easily follow the steps and have their event page done in one sitting. I also love that it downloads the guests information onto an Excel sheet, making it easier for us to manipulate the given data. I also really enjoy that I'm able to duplicate previous events and just make small modifications, such as changing the date.

What do you dislike?

When the site generates your event link. I am not able to choose my link name. It simply takes the title of my event. Therefore I am forced to have a short (one word) event tittle. The alternative would be to have a really long link name, which is something I try to stay away from. A shorter link is easier on marketing material.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll love everything, I don't really have hatch or tips. It's simply easy to set up.

Eventzilla is just the easiest way to have people register for our events. I love the layout simplicity of my event page. Getting started is very easy. What I do love the most is that I can duplicate events and just make minor changes for upcoming new events rather than starting over. It truly makes events run smother.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Eventzilla
Eventzilla review by <span>Dan R.</span>
Dan R.

"Great option for ticketing or event registration"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla offers lots of flexibility, allowing you to customize your ticket sales or registration to the exact nature of your organization and event. All options are completely customizable, unlike other sites we have tried in the past. Also, a variety of payment options are available and it you can choose to receive your revenue directly by a method of your own choice. Other sites require you to use their payment methods and do not release your funds to you until after your event is over.

What do you dislike?

This is not a complaint, but a suggestion: it is possible to easily communicate through the website with the purchasers of tickets/registrations, however in the case of multiple registrations by individual purchasers, you must collect and compile a participant mailing list manually. Eventzilla make this possible to do, but it takes extra steps and you must be aware that you want to do this before you set up your event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use, you can embed it into your own website, and you get your revenue without waiting.

Event Registration

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Eventzilla review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"Great Ticket Management Website for our Events"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use, fees for processing tickets are fairly low compared to competitors fees.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects of setting up an event that are time consuming and challenging. Some of our users have difficulty signing up when using a tablet or cell phones. Wish the waiting list feature would have more information on how to utilize it . Also, have not been able to figure out how to cancel a ticket/refund money prior to the event (have been able to do it immediately after ticket purchased but not able to figure out a few months after sales but before the event).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fairly easy to use, low ticket fees compared to competitors websites and easy to export reports, etc. We are very happy with this platflorm.

Managing our tickets for our event. We had previously had attendees mail in registrations with registration fees. Much less time consuming and very user friendly to use Eventzilla. We can email all attendees at one time, send out reminders, etc. Has freed up many hours we used to spend managing attendees.

Eventzilla review by <span>Alessandro P.</span>
Alessandro P.

"Eventzilla helps you manage your events"

What do you like best?

We love Eventzilla. It's really easy to use the platform to create your events and customize all the aspects of you events presentation. The interface for your attendees is simple, so it's easy for them to register in your event. You can export your attendees list in excel format and send out emails to your attendees list. Also with new improvements you can take you money immediately, don't have to wait that your event is over.

What do you dislike?

If you need more specific multiple choice for the registration form it can be difficult to set up. But there are not really problems in using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventzilla is a solid solution to your needs while organizing and event. I highly reccomend you to use it.

We use Eventzilla for our small meetings and conferences. We save our time since we have no more to stay near the telephone or the pc to wait for emails or calls of people that want to book a seat for our events.

Eventzilla review by <span>Ashley R.</span>
Ashley R.

"EVENTZILLA For The WIN!"

What do you like best?

The best part about using Eventzilla is that it has minimized the amount of physical paper that went into my event planning needs.

What do you dislike?

I have very little that I dislike about this service. If I had to pick one thing, it would be that I have to be meticulous about revising the details of my event in multiple places when preparing for the next year (annual event). That's more human error than anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Jump right in. I was hesitant at first and later realized it was all for nothing. I would never go back to my paper registration method.

This product solves so many business problems: online registration, time-stamped registration, eliminating accidental overbooking, accurate spreadsheet of data, etc. I could go on and on.

Eventzilla review by <span>Phil P.</span>
Phil P.

"Charity Golf Tournament now a breeze"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup every year for our event. Run a charity gold tournament and registration used to be complicated and involve lots of checks and paperwork. Now everything is instant, payment is made directly and can be tracked and distributed quickly.

What do you dislike?

Only compliant is that as a user who does one event per year, the year to year updates could be simpler. Moving our information over, most of which remains the same every year, is a little cumbersome, but overall its not very difficult to do.

Event registration and payment. We have moved away from mailing checks & day of purchases to now advance registration and online payment, making tracking and donations super easy.

Learn more about Eventzilla

Eventzilla Videos

Eventzilla Downloads

Learning about Eventzilla?

* We monitor all Eventzilla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.