Eventzilla

Eventzilla

Eventzilla lets you sell tickets online and manage attendees from one integrated application. No downloads, set up fees, or monthly fees. Give Eventzilla a try today or lower your event registration costs and improve your ticket sales.

Work for Eventzilla?

Learning about Eventzilla?

Eventzilla Reviews

Ask Eventzilla a Question
Showing 120 Eventzilla reviews
Eventzilla review by Melissa S.
Melissa S.

"Eventzilla made our inaugural event seamless "

What do you like best?

I had three levels of membership for my event with different dates of availability, and it was very simple to set up and get the member list. This was the main reason I chose Eventzilla. I had used other event planning sites before and Eventzilla is by far the easiest and best for budgets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Truly, I was also able to choose whether I absorbed the fees or the attendees. There are a lot of features I didn't need, but am excited that are available when that event rolls around next quarter.

I am very intrigued with the reporting, API interface, and Social Media set up.

I was even able to set up an auto email to give the attendee the link to the online session.

With rates and features like these - there is nothing to "dislike".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

In my market, online is king. Personal meet ups are expensive, and my market consists of moms at home or with full time jobs.

I wanted to give them a meaningful experience without that added expense and stress of traveling, child care, hotels, car rentals. Here they could focus on the training and culture that we developed for our online JavaCon18 Convention.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Eventzilla
Eventzilla review by Roy A.
Roy A.

"amaizing experience "

What do you like best?

I work for a not-for-profit organization and Thanks to the site I can post the free events and send invitations to other organizations for free. i love how simple it was to track how many people were attending and how easy it was to send them emails with reminders or notifications.

What do you dislike?

it was a little confusing at first to try to find out who was attending and how to get on the event menu to print name tags and or see the list of attendees. but once I figure it out the process was easier but not very simple or friendly for those people with little computer use experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

i do not think people will be disappointed if they try the site. I think it serves as a very good platform

working with unaccompanied minors, refugees, families separated at the border and asylum seekers

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Eventzilla review by Shirley M.
Shirley M.

"Easy 1-2-3 steps to a great event"

What do you like best?

I did my research and Eventzilla has by far the best offers, the best rates! I'm really happy with my over all experience. I love the simplicity of creating events. I feel anyone with very little computer knowledge can easily follow the steps and have their event page done in one sitting. I also love that it downloads the guests information onto an Excel sheet, making it easier for us to manipulate the given data. I also really enjoy that I'm able to duplicate previous events and just make small modifications, such as changing the date.

What do you dislike?

When the site generates your event link. I am not able to choose my link name. It simply takes the title of my event. Therefore I am forced to have a short (one word) event tittle. The alternative would be to have a really long link name, which is something I try to stay away from. A shorter link is easier on marketing material.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll love everything, I don't really have hatch or tips. It's simply easy to set up.

Eventzilla is just the easiest way to have people register for our events. I love the layout simplicity of my event page. Getting started is very easy. What I do love the most is that I can duplicate events and just make minor changes for upcoming new events rather than starting over. It truly makes events run smother.

Eventzilla review by Dan R.
Dan R.

"Great option for ticketing or event registration"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla offers lots of flexibility, allowing you to customize your ticket sales or registration to the exact nature of your organization and event. All options are completely customizable, unlike other sites we have tried in the past. Also, a variety of payment options are available and it you can choose to receive your revenue directly by a method of your own choice. Other sites require you to use their payment methods and do not release your funds to you until after your event is over.

What do you dislike?

This is not a complaint, but a suggestion: it is possible to easily communicate through the website with the purchasers of tickets/registrations, however in the case of multiple registrations by individual purchasers, you must collect and compile a participant mailing list manually. Eventzilla make this possible to do, but it takes extra steps and you must be aware that you want to do this before you set up your event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use, you can embed it into your own website, and you get your revenue without waiting.

Event Registration

Eventzilla review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Great Ticket Management Website for our Events"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use, fees for processing tickets are fairly low compared to competitors fees.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects of setting up an event that are time consuming and challenging. Some of our users have difficulty signing up when using a tablet or cell phones. Wish the waiting list feature would have more information on how to utilize it . Also, have not been able to figure out how to cancel a ticket/refund money prior to the event (have been able to do it immediately after ticket purchased but not able to figure out a few months after sales but before the event).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fairly easy to use, low ticket fees compared to competitors websites and easy to export reports, etc. We are very happy with this platflorm.

Managing our tickets for our event. We had previously had attendees mail in registrations with registration fees. Much less time consuming and very user friendly to use Eventzilla. We can email all attendees at one time, send out reminders, etc. Has freed up many hours we used to spend managing attendees.

Eventzilla review by Alessandro P.
Alessandro P.

"Eventzilla helps you manage your events"

What do you like best?

We love Eventzilla. It's really easy to use the platform to create your events and customize all the aspects of you events presentation. The interface for your attendees is simple, so it's easy for them to register in your event. You can export your attendees list in excel format and send out emails to your attendees list. Also with new improvements you can take you money immediately, don't have to wait that your event is over.

What do you dislike?

If you need more specific multiple choice for the registration form it can be difficult to set up. But there are not really problems in using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventzilla is a solid solution to your needs while organizing and event. I highly reccomend you to use it.

We use Eventzilla for our small meetings and conferences. We save our time since we have no more to stay near the telephone or the pc to wait for emails or calls of people that want to book a seat for our events.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"This site was perfect for our event!"

What do you like best?

You can't do much better on pricing for free events!! I paid $10 total to upgrade. It was easy to use and had a clean, professional look for our invitations. Our attendees navigated easily through the platform and we were able to collect all of the necessary information from each registrant.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of times I ran into problems where a particular feature wasn't working right for me, but their online support staff was awesome and very quick to help me resolve / answer my questions. Completely user error and they walked me through it in moments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this for anyone planning an event where you need to gather additional information from your attendees! I used it for t-shirt sizes, meal preferences, hotel night stays, and activity choices for our retreat. Worked like a charm and all of my attendees were impressed with the registration process!

We have paid much more in the past just for registration fees on other platforms, which was always frustrating to me. The cost savings alone will bring me back to Eventzilla in the future, but it's a very sharp looking tool for the end users!

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Best features per dollar and great customer service"

What do you like best?

We are a small Corvette Club and just implemented EZ a year ago. The non-profit discount and pricing structure is essential for us to use an event manager and EZ has a good one.

Customer service is great. They get back to you promptly and deal with the issue.

What do you dislike?

At times EZ takes 2-3 minutes to make an update on the website when you make a change. There have been times when it simply wasn't available for login at all, but not very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learning curve takes a little time if you haven't set an event up. Organization of options is pretty good. Their pricing structure is better for a small non-profit than EventBrite. Non-profit discount requires an email requesting it for every event. No block discount for account. Customer service is great.

We needed a way to allow members to register and pay online. Previously we were doing this with a Shopping Cart on our website. We had to deal with website security certifications and rather high monthly costs. Going to EZ gave us the flexibility to create an event with payments and get it published fast. We use PayPal as our processor and it works smoothly

Eventzilla review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"EVENTZILLA For The WIN!"

What do you like best?

The best part about using Eventzilla is that it has minimized the amount of physical paper that went into my event planning needs.

What do you dislike?

I have very little that I dislike about this service. If I had to pick one thing, it would be that I have to be meticulous about revising the details of my event in multiple places when preparing for the next year (annual event). That's more human error than anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Jump right in. I was hesitant at first and later realized it was all for nothing. I would never go back to my paper registration method.

This product solves so many business problems: online registration, time-stamped registration, eliminating accidental overbooking, accurate spreadsheet of data, etc. I could go on and on.

Eventzilla review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Already Great, and Growing Better All the Time"

What do you like best?

I like that Eventzilla is always working on improving their service to make it easier and smoother to use for both the event organizer and the customers. On top of that, Eventzilla has a lower transaction fee for the end customer than other similar websites.

What do you dislike?

I think ticketing options could be a little more streamlined. Also, the add-ons do not display on mobile and get ignored often by purchasers, who claimed they never saw the options. That could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other platforms being used in your industry and make the necessary comparisons to see if Eventzilla is in line with your target market's needs.

I am solving the business problem of how to register participants at my event while collecting money smoothly from the customer, without egregious fees, while at the same time regularly depositing money into my bank account to help pay for event expenses that come up before the big day.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Platform for Managing Events"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Eventzilla is that it is all-encompassing. I can manage and promote pre-registration, handle check-ins, and communicate directly with registrants after an event, all from one platform.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've had lately is uploading custom images and logos during set up. Otherwise, it has been a great solution for our full calendar of health and wellness events.

We had previously relied on email and phone calls for event RSVPs. With Eventzilla, we have made it easier for our community to register for events, have been able to collect more contact information to help promote future events, and promote our events online better with the embedded buttons and being able to take advantage of the ticket links on Facebook and other community event calendars. I don't think it's a coincidence that our event attendance increased when we started using the platform.

Eventzilla review by Phil P.
Phil P.

"Charity Golf Tournament now a breeze"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup every year for our event. Run a charity gold tournament and registration used to be complicated and involve lots of checks and paperwork. Now everything is instant, payment is made directly and can be tracked and distributed quickly.

What do you dislike?

Only compliant is that as a user who does one event per year, the year to year updates could be simpler. Moving our information over, most of which remains the same every year, is a little cumbersome, but overall its not very difficult to do.

Event registration and payment. We have moved away from mailing checks & day of purchases to now advance registration and online payment, making tracking and donations super easy.

Eventzilla review by Damon C.
Damon C.

"Decent event management app."

What do you like best?

Cost competitive platform with decent feature base for something of that cost. Couple of useful characteristics like removing Eventzilla branding and putting the hosting on your own domain. The fact that its' free if the tickets are free is also good - no nasty little £2 starter fees which send the costs into the sky. I haven't looked at the API in detail but its useful that that is there also. The dashboard is useful from a fundraising perspective - seeing the numbers at a glance - even better when there is more than one event going on at any given time. The platform is reasonably good at tying in with third party payment providers etc.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit clunky at times - user interface could be nicer. Also some event attendees have had problems booking up for events - with the payment failing halfway through when the user uses PayPal. This caused us some significant problems because we had to manually do it for them or ask them to book again, which was not handy by any stretch of the imagination. However generally speaking the platform is very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every event management app has pros and cons. Every event is run differently. Just ensure that whatever you use is aligned with your particular requirements for each particular event

simple booking and payment issue for fundraising charity events. Main benefit is having an accurate live attendee list up to date

Eventzilla review by Elizabeth  A.
Elizabeth A.

"Making large events feel easy"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it sets up and works. I have the ability to pull up previews, make changes and re-issue tickets which is important as staff lose their tickets within their email. My registration absolutely raved about how easy it is and also how easy it is to check in staff who forget their ticket or lose them in cyberspace.

What do you dislike?

Would like easier way to pull basic statis like I did in Google. I don't need to study much. Also wish there was a way to take custom information and have it appear on the customer ticket in some manner. Also, if I need to correct an error, the ability to do so is a little more difficult that I'd like. Instead of being able to truly edit, you often have to delete the option and then re-enter it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Its a great investment.

We hold a few very large events at work and Eventzilla has made both registration and the check in process at the end so much faster and easier on my staff who help out.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Easy to set up and professional-looking interface"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up a basic interface with graphics. Able to easily track registration and to send out messages to attendees. Cancellation can be carried out in simple steps.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of confusion about e.g. an admin person registering for a group as only the registration person's name appears and they are not able to enter the name of each individual (as far as I know, unless I am missing something). This means I have to get back to each admin person and have them contact the individuals to register themselves. The graph showing volume of registrations is interesting but would rather have the ability to do an in-depth post-event survey functionality, rather than having to sign up for a "premium" copy. We are a non-profit government agency and don't charge for attendance at our event, so we have to keep our costs low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use for first time event/registration set-up

Ease of tracking registration.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Limited options, sometimes infuriating, but free registration service"

What do you like best?

It's free. The set-up for new events is fairly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The formatting limitations and the quirks that happen when cutting in pasting which causes sections of your text to be in different colors, different fonts, etc and the inability to fix this is infuriating and has us searching for a new service. We've called customer service before and they told us this was just part of the limitations of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have very simple events, Eventzilla will be an affordable option for you. Consider describing your events and relying on a private webpage for nice images and professional looking course descriptions. Eventzilla's formatting limitations are SO frustrating.

We're using Eventzilla as a registration page for free and paid courses offered to the public. Sure beats registration and tracking by hand.

Eventzilla review by Neal M.
Neal M.

"Eventzilla-Product easy to use"

What do you like best?

Being able to create events and have everything on one site...viewing # of attendees, registration, etc. , emailing attendees

What do you dislike?

I seem to have to preview my event before I have access to put the physical address of the event. Also, I'm unable to make my company's logo any larger at the top of the event page

I'm am able to have Continuing Education classes at our location with easy registration for attendees through Eventzilla. The benefit is once I enter the information about the classes, Eventzilla handles the rest! Saves me time!

Eventzilla review by Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.

"Great tool for event organizers"

What do you like best?

I love that I can publicize, collect money, manage registrations all in one place. It is easy to use and easy to distribute by just send the event link to your mailiing list.

What do you dislike?

The email attendees funstion really doesn't work very well. I usually download the attendee list and email them from my email platform. EZ does some weird formating that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. There is a small learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it is very easy to use.

This significantly streamlined our event management for our organization.

Eventzilla review by Justina M.
Justina M.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I like how easy it is to cancel or refund if need be. The easy of exporting your information is also very nice.

What do you dislike?

I cannot seem to figure out the timezone for ending my ticket sales. The 24 hour clock never correlates to time I would actually like my ticket sales to end.

Eventzilla allows us to sell tickets to our events. Customers have a secure platform and we are provided all the information on the back-end in a neat package.

Eventzilla review by Liz A.
Liz A.

"LOVE Eventzilla!"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility and the control I have over the look, feel and content for my events.

What do you dislike?

Folks sometimes have trouble making their purchase, which leads to frustration (for them) and incomplete orders (for me).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to use it. It might seem daunting at first, but you will come to love all of the options and customization available to you...

Enhanced event promotion; GREAT looking ticket sites; ability to embed ticket order form on my website; ability to communicate with my attendees with just a few clicks.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Great for ticket sales!"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla is very user friendly. Love the app, too! This way I can keep an eye on things when I'm away from my computer.

What do you dislike?

I wish their was a way to create a template for the 'export attendee list'. The .pdf currently there doesn't work for us so I have to export to excel and manually move things around each time - this can be pretty time consuming. A template would make it so much easier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventzilla is a great option for managing your ticket sales. Make sure to use the e-mail all attendees function - all your notices and tickets will be in the same place!

Ability to easily share event information. We utilize the 'e-mail attendees' function often with updates as well.

Eventzilla review by Tracy F.
Tracy F.

"Versatile"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla is free to use for free events and offers lots of features to personalize the event. It is also easy to copy previous events to build new ones.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are pretty buried and can be difficult to locate.

Eventzilla works to help organize event registrations. I can customize the registration form so I can collect the information that I want regarding who is attending, contact info and how they found out about the event.

Eventzilla review by Tim G.
Tim G.

"Save dThe Day!"

What do you like best?

I like that it was user-friendly and the fees were low. It really helped to make my event a success.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the limited options when it came to graphics to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It will save you time

I promote my events on Eventzilla. With eventzilla, it takes away the worry around registration. I can set up my event and just print off the registrants' before it begins!

Eventzilla review by Barry R.
Barry R.

"Running a business on my own..."

What do you like best?

That I can easily run enrollment for classes on my own.

What do you dislike?

I sell some pretty high tuition classes. I don't mind the 3% vig, but it's pretty steep for the high price tickets when your work is essentially the same no matter what I charge. Yes you have to make up for all those freebies you give on $0 tickets, but there should be a cap.

I started a side education business in dentistry. When I didn't hit my marks the first two years, I had to let go of my one employee and go bare bones. Long story short, I just had a class of 21 premier dentists pay top dollar to take my class and enrollment was a piece of cake. I may have fired my executive secretary but I'll never fire you Eventzilla. I couldn't have done it without you. P.S I'm holding over 20 classes this coming year. Yippe!

Eventzilla review by Blanca S.
Blanca S.

"Overall it was good and the helps desk was always responsive and addressed my questions. "

What do you like best?

I liked that we could use this service instead of having to track it all on a spreadsheet and that we could accept credit card payments.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that we had to confirm everyone so they would be reflected on our listing and reduce our attendee number. Many of our attendees use a purchase order so in order to have a correct count we had to go in and confirm and then keep a spreadsheet to track who paid and who was still outstanding. It created a lot of work. I also would like the option to create an invoice for multiple attendees.

We can now accept credit card payments.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Great tool for event administratrion"

What do you like best?

The price, totally the price is the best of eventzilla, because in minor events, that you only want a tool

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the ticket doesnt arrive to the customer, no matter if you sent itr again and again, just doesnt works

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its cheaper than other apps, and very reliable

The administration of the tickets, the payment with some clients, it would be better if the page shows the direct space of pay qith credit card, in my case, i use stripe, but the clientes that dont know what is it, dont push the button, and if they dont have paypal, they just dont do the payment or the purchase at the page.

Eventzilla review by Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.

"Great attendance platform "

What do you like best?

Ability to keep track of event attendees and the ability to capture information.

What do you dislike?

I hate using so many different platforms as far as client services. I wish it was more interactive with outlook or other platforms.

We provide educational classes, happy hours, and client relation opportunities. This allows us to keep track of attendees while capturing information and making communication about the event effortless.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Overall good but with a few usability issues"

What do you like best?

The low price and the simplicity of the system.

What do you dislike?

The bugs relating orders. I found several bugs and limitations in the system relating to finding orders and tickets. In particular, I found that the person who ordered the ticket was not listed correctly, another person who was on the order was listed. This caused many problems in trying to issue refunds, for example.

The order search interface needs to be improved, the people who ordered and who will be attending need to be searchable and easily distinguished, but connected to one another (i.e., I can see who ordered for whom).

Recommendations to others considering the product

setup your event completely to see if it meets your needs. You aren't charged for anything until you start receiving orders.

We were able to easily integrate the platform with an existing PayPal account, and the low cost meant that our student focused event could keep the prices low.

Eventzilla review by Peggy C.
Peggy C.

"Flexible, helpful and customizable"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla does not spam your members or users with their own e-mail or messages

What do you dislike?

If you have a fee-based event and you want to use their credit card processing or collect checks, they will charge you fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of fees that you might need to incur or pass on to users.

This allows us to easily track respondents to various events and to collect credit card payments.

Eventzilla review by Joy H.
Joy H.

"Does most things well"

What do you like best?

Ease of check-in and variety of ticketing options.

What do you dislike?

No invoice is sent to customers when purchasing tickets. Our customers almost all require a NZ Tax Invoice when they purchase tickets. We tried to put information into the order confirmation, which suited some people, but not all. This meant that we still had a number of manual invoice/receipts to create. The importance of this to us on a scale of 1-10 would be a 10. An optional invoice (customisable) would make me a VERY happy EZ customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need invoices sent to your customers, try another company. Otherwise, it's great.

Ease of ticketing. Easier and quicker check-in

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Great functions, glitchy software"

What do you like best?

* Flexible options for pricing (can add early bird rate, discount for multiple tickets, coupon codes)

* Customized registration confirmation

* Nice web page for event

* No cost for a free event

What do you dislike?

* Edits to web page or confirmation letters often don't save correctly

* Time/date for registration doesn't save correctly

* Very hard to format fonts for web page

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fairly easy to use, great for free events -- just test and re-test all functions because they don't always work.

* Easy online registration for my students

* Tracking registrations and contact information for participants

Benefits I've realized:

* More students and email subscribers through free events

Eventzilla review by Larry S.
Larry S.

"Having an event - look no further....easy to use, and great pricing"

What do you like best?

This site is easy to use, has competitive fees, and works simply....I have tried other sites and this one really beats them all

What do you dislike?

It's a bit cumbersome when trying to see who has paid, versus who is pending payment. It seems some payments never end up getting processed

Helps with my charity events that I operate - specifically for the National MS Society

Eventzilla review by Joanna C.
Joanna C.

"Easy to use & cheaper than Eventbrite"

What do you like best?

The flat fee structure makes is very easy to work with & budget

What do you dislike?

I think the software is generally very easy to understand but inevitably sometimes it glitches & doesn't save properly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Online payments with a fixed fee plus email confirmations and reminders to customers make our events very easy

Getting payments in - most people expect to be able to pay online so it has made that possible

Eventzilla review by Sean J.
Sean J.

"Great Function At A Great Price "

What do you like best?

The reasonable cost is what we like the best compared to similar applications

What do you dislike?

Would like more integration with commonly used apps. Would like more integration with MailChimp. Would love integration. With our point of sale system.

Time of scheduling events. This has saved us 100s of hours. It also makes our organization appear sophisticated and professional.

Eventzilla review by Maximum One R.
Maximum One R.

"We use eventzilla for all of our weekly events."

What do you like best?

How we can duplicate event, this makes it much easier to keep our customized preferences! Additionally, I like that it not only sends a confirmation email as soon as they have registered, but a reminder email two days before the event!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when we clone an event, it doesn't change the closing registration date. I always have to double check because it's happened before and people don't understand why they can't register!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just duplicate events so that you don't have to redo your settings every single time.

Being able to have a headcount for all of our CE classes so we know how many materials to print and how much food to provide. Additionally, it's nice that an email address is required so that we can follow up with attendees afterwards.

Eventzilla review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"Best for the Money"

What do you like best?

You won't find a better price for event registration, and the system allows you to pass on the fee to your customers. Nonprofits are charged $0.75 per customer, for profits $1. Compare this to EventBrite charging closer to 5%! Faith Rx'd has been using Eventzilla for over 2 years now. We would love to host our event registrations inside our WordPress CMS, but there aren't plugins that support the kind of more complex questions we create, such as a waiver, tee-shirt size, goals, etc. Eventzilla does all this. They continually add more functionality to their system, such as a waitlist, ability to create a group discount and more.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes registrations don't process all the way through and they're left in an "imcomplete" queue. Eventzilla instituted an alert now to help with this, but they'd do better to email the organizer when this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

Complex, multi-day event registration. Our users are able to select their desired seminars and pay with the payment method of their choice at a very low cost.

Eventzilla review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Helped make our event a success"

What do you like best?

We used Eventzilla for the first time last year to register people for an art fundraiser. In the past, we have only been able to accept cash or money mailed to us or brought the night of the event. Once we started using Eventzilla, it opened our event up to a lot of new people who were looking for a more convenient way to register. It was also very helpful because Eventzilla helped us track attendees and emailed us when we had a new registration.

What do you dislike?

We had an issue with people who had just been updated to Windows 10 (which was happening the same month as our event) being able to register online. I think it was just bad timing because we used Eventzilla for another event the next month and people did not have the same trouble as before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to set up events with Eventzilla. Their software doesn't require an IT expert to set it up and the registration process is easy for attendees. The best part of it for me was setting up the email reminders for attendees and the ability to email out their tickets.

We are opening up our fundraiser registrations to a larger group of participants. We could only use checks or cash before. Unfortunately, many participants wanted to use company credit cards but it was not convenient to do that before. Now they can register online with their card and go through the entire process without having to come into our office or wait in line the night of the event.

Eventzilla review by Janet W.
Janet W.

"Convenient and Useful"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Eventzilla is the ease of use. I can copy a previous event, change the dates, and get my registration link up quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only think I'd like to see improved is an automatic payment, rather than dealing with an invoice each month.

Eventzilla makes it easy for my customers to register, and makes their attendance a virtual certainty.

Eventzilla review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"I use Eventzilla for all of our events!"

What do you like best?

The user interface, ticketing system, and statistics make it a great tool when planning for an event. We know exactly who is coming and are able to separate attendees based on different attributes.

What do you dislike?

The final registration page is not quite as customizable as I would like, but it's not a big issue.

The ability to track the details of events we host.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Simple and Inexpensive events"

What do you like best?

Love the simple interface, and the clean-looking event landing pages.

What do you dislike?

The system is improving, but buggy in spots. Tech support can sometimes take 24+ hours and is still learning the system themselves (it seems)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple platform, powerful features, clean landing pages make using this tool a delight. On top of this, the inexpensive plans (Free for all Free events, and highly-competitive pricing on paid events) makes this a solid choice in the event management space.

Managing a menagerie of events for a variety of local offices.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Public Safety
Administrator in Public Safety

"The product is fairly well designed."

What do you like best?

The flexibility of features such as the dashboard, registration management tools, promotion tools, and various widgets.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to criticize such a well designed product but...

Setting up an event registration for more than one day - poor design.

Multi-user access is very glitchy!

Most of all, the customer service has poor. I might have had bad luck but the nicer I have been to the representatives the more rude or disconcerting they have been.

Most of this service has been fantastic though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This might not be the best tool if you are teaching multiple day classes or if you want to use the multiuser functions.

The calendar allows me to advertise to students that are outside of my normal customer base and it is an easy way to collect monies from them. This is not a large part of our business but it is a nice luxury.

Eventzilla review by Joel R.
Joel R.

"One of the best event registration sites available"

What do you like best?

Very simple with lots of amazing features. Being able to get realtime updates about our event. I also love the waitlist feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The product really speaks for itself. It does what we need it to do and more.

Allows for easy registration for our nonprofit dinner. Especially with some of our free events.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"I Love Eventzilla!"

What do you like best?

I Love the ease of use with the site.. It's not complected.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to payment processing options, I wish my attendees could have the ability choose if they want to use Paypal or the other terminals at checkout. At this point I can only choose one or the other from my end and that's what's presented to the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventzilla is the best ticketing site out there. You've got to give it a try.

Wow! Everything is done in one place. Registration, ticketing, name badges, email and more! it's so complete!

Eventzilla review by Tracy S.
Tracy S.

"Helpful site for organizing events"

What do you like best?

Free to use for free events

Saves events for future copying and editing

Allows different types of tickets to be sold

Easy to use

Customizable registration questions

Customizable confirmation email and reminder email messages

What do you dislike?

I wish I could select what information I want added to the name badges

Some features are pretty buried and you have to know where to find them

I have had mixed luck with the map feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always run through the full registration process before sharing the site information. I have found that I missed elements or features and was able to improve the registration site before taking it public.

Eventzilla provides a free way for me to collect registration information for the events I organize for a local agency.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Eventzilla is that I can create events at ease and post directly to my website without the hassle of coding,

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike anything, however I would like to see multiple date options with pull down menus for registration for classes versus having to create a same class more than 1 time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User Friendly,

Eventzilla is a good tool for creating registrations with easy payment methods that work with most all payment processing types.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Good for tracking multiple workshops"

What do you like best?

Ability to group confetence pieces by ticket, i.e., Workshop A, workshop B, t-shirts, books, meals, etc.

What do you dislike?

Very limited ability to arrange your ticket site/ storefront, and very difficult to modify or delete partial orders. You can only do predefined solutions to any problem and finding those solutions is not easy.

A problem I'm solving is that on a yearly basis we have a conference with multiple Workshop options and EventZilla allows our attendees to pick and choose at will.

Eventzilla review by Missy H.
Missy H.

"Easy to use and reasonably priced."

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great. Both for me and my attendees!

What do you dislike?

I would like an easy link to post my classes on linked in, facebook and twitter. Eventbrite has a quick link to add to facebook. I miss that.

Ease of class registration. Many more are registering online vs via email and this makes payment processing quicker and easier.

Eventzilla review by User

"The experience and integration was very seamless!"

What do you like best?

It's free for free events. It didn't make sense to pay for something before trying it out.

What do you dislike?

The Website was always a little slow, It used to take a while to load most of the times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is way better than most other event management sites because it is so easy to set up and start using.

Successfully hosted an office yacht party. Issuing of tickets and scanning them before letting anyone on board reduced the need for manual verification of customers and clients.

Eventzilla review by Coy R.
Coy R.

"The app work very well for me"

What do you like best?

The app allows me to easily see how many people have registered for my event.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t used much more than seeing who has registered. So i don’t have any dislikes yet

Allows me to see how many people I’m expecting to show up to my event

Eventzilla review by Karim K.
Karim K.

"Great, but can be spammy."

What do you like best?

I like the relatively low cost and landing pages found within the app. The landing pages can be customised to be aesthetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the spam for Eventzilla Payments and wish payments were more simplified in the app.

A landing page and simplified ticketing system.

Eventzilla review by sean r.
sean r.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It syncs easily with my website and allows me to check in attendees on the day. it also allows me easy communications with attendees.

What do you dislike?

I use stripe and eventzille charges heavily for this.

Online registration is made easy for my business

Eventzilla review by Chad M.
Chad M.

"Great Service for great pricing"

What do you like best?

Best of all is the pricing for all of the services.

What do you dislike?

No customer service phone number for any kind of support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the features

Online ticket registration solutions built into my website.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Performing Arts
Administrator in Performing Arts

"Eventzilla Review"

What do you like best?

I was looking for an easy third party program to set up an event application/registration page and accept payments in one easy to fill out form.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more customization items and a way to 'register' for an event rather than purchase 'tickets'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventzilla is a great solution for registering and selling 'tickets' to an event.

Easy way to accept payments for vendors participating in events my company produces and flows information into a spreadsheet.

"Needs a little polish!"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and functional while looking good.

I was able to run an event for another company as well using this software and the company email.

What do you dislike?

The payments system really needs work. There is still a huge fee on PayPal and we nearly didn't have enough to complete the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use internal payments

We managed to pre book our event hall using Eventzilla, to ensure it was ready.

Eventzilla review by David K.
David K.

"Eventzilla Review"

What do you like best?

Easy "one stop shop" to set up an event and collect funds with an automatic cutoff at the maximum limit.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it included a scheduling tool to allow the participants to select an appointment time when they regeister. That way it would be completely fair, first to pay gets preferred time slots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and effective tool to use.

Selling a pre-determined number of slots in a water ski jump clinic.

Eventzilla review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Using Eventzilla for Event Sales and Exposure"

What do you like best?

The things that I like best about Eventzilla is ease of use and the cost to use their service. There are other companies out there with good features too but are too expensive for my needs - a simple customizable interface that only charges when a sale is made

What do you dislike?

Nothing as it has everything that I need in a online ticket registration service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it . - it works..!!

Easy Advertising - Website integration

Eventzilla review by Brandi F.
Brandi F.

"Great experience for a non-profit"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. It is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The limit on customization. It can't be customized to fit our graphics.

We have a higher registration rate which equates to more money.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Great site, ease of implementation"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, setup, manage and analyze.

We've put it to the test in two events and all works wonders, it's not only cut down our costs but it also gives us an edge over other local venues when public access with their scanned ticket.

What do you dislike?

The ability to setup numbered seats, but I bet they are already working on it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add seating administration for venues.

Costs reductions, public management, public satisfaction, event attendees management.

Eventzilla review by Shad Q.
Shad Q.

"Eventzilla is great"

What do you like best?

Great event booking software. Easy to use and very helpful for organizing events!

Easy to use, i like that you can clone events. I am excited to move to eventzilla payments as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing i can think of offhand. Maybe a bit better integration of the HTML for the event page build out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

their payment service is awesome!

Managing event bookings for our retreats. It helps communicate effectively with attendees and also helps me keep organized. I imagine i will save loads of $ as well when i switch to eventzilla payments

"Great booking tool"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla is a great tool to organise your bookings and payments for events. I've been using it on regular bases and overall it is a great all in one shop tool.

What do you dislike?

Some people has been having some issues to process their payments. Lately it looks like the issues are not happening as often so hopefully this issues are something of the past.

Organising registrations and payments for events on regular bases.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Couldn't Be More User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Many sites can be intimidating, but not Evetzilla. I love to use this amazing tool to get news out about my events and allow people to register. Whether you're the one setting up or the one responding, it's easy to follow and use. I highly recommend Eventzilla.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. This is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

Easy to access records and centralized processing.

Eventzilla review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Used to register dancers for a workshop"

What do you like best?

After a bit of trial and error, it was fairly easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

The words "sold out" after event sales are over...it makes people think you cannot register at the door.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out a way to let people know they can still register at the door after the pre-registration sale is over.

The trend to online registration vs. snail mail. It allowed me to register more people for the workshops

Eventzilla review by Lila D.
Lila D.

"Event Promotions & Ticketing Made Easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that it's located under one domain - I set up my event, set my ticketing, connect my method of payment and the system lets me know when purchases are made. I basically ignore it until the event.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could copy paste from one years event to the next.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do It!

Our events sell more tickets due to the online capabilities and options of payment.

Eventzilla review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services

"Eventzilla Review"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla is an affordable ticketing software that can be used by small business. The software is easy to use and has a mobile friendly interface. There is an app to sign in registrants on site and the group email function is useful to keep the registrants up to date with activities and ride sharing.

What do you dislike?

Eventzilla has been great it keeping up to date with all improvements and recommendations from users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Eventzilla to online small business owners that are looking for an online event ticketing website. The cost is minimal and the product is great!

We needed a simple but effective solution to online sales that the customer was comfortable with. Eventzilla provides a safe ticketing solutions in which both sides of the sale can be happy.

Eventzilla review by Executive Sponsor in Construction
Executive Sponsor in Construction

"Ease of use, but lacks a level of sophistication where we need to tailor our event registration. "

What do you like best?

Simplicity. Easy to get on and copy an old event and start a new one.

What do you dislike?

Lack of being able to more tailor site.

Site does not allow us to provide conditions when a ticket is purchased, another option is presented.

We are just trying to streamline our event registration. Other than providing an on-line experience versus an old fashion method of requesting checks be sent in.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Has Made My Life Easier!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and set up. Even if you are not computer savvy you can figure this out.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I cannot think of anything that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to set up and no issues collecting payments.

The ability to charge for our seminar broadcasts. A major benefit is the ease of use.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Outstanding experience over 5 years of use"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla is very user friendly. Our organization uses it several times per year and have always had great results

What do you dislike?

Payments can be tricky at times. This could be an issue with paypal or the link between

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the paypal issues and or offer other payment options

Very easy to register members and have a working list. It is also very easy to customize registrations

Eventzilla review by Alicia T.
Alicia T.

"Recommend for booking events!"

What do you like best?

User friendly, they have a calendar function that allows people to view dates and times of courses by monthly view.

What do you dislike?

I would like to pass all fees to

Customer

I needed an event calendar that allows customer to select dates and times for courses they want. This allows the customer to find information in one space.

Eventzilla review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"Fast and efficient"

What do you like best?

Fast deposit of money into bank account rather than at the very end of the time period entered. Email notifications when we make a ticket sale.

What do you dislike?

Finding info on those who buy a ticket only available through "edit event" which is not an obvious spot for it. A bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great!

We needed to be able to sell tickets and collect our money quickly. Eventzilla deposits money each day so we were able to pay our venue quickly and without issue.

Eventzilla review by Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.

"Easy to use, lacking on support"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to make registration pages and navigate the site.

What do you dislike?

Support is lacking. Takes too long, can't speak with a person on the phone. This year, I'm going to people having the ability to register right on my website, with waivers and other things they need to sign available without leaving my website.

It worked until I found something better.

"Reasonable price"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to setup events and sell tickets. Very reasonably priced compared to the alternatives.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more flexibility in the form designer. Particularly having form options change the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your registration is straightforward then eventzilla can't be beat. It falls down in terms of flexibility.

Processing a large number of event registrations for a small organisation.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Easy and Productive Event Tool"

What do you like best?

Repeatable templates for events and one-time set-up of backend features makes a new event very easy and quick to set up.

What do you dislike?

Fee structure seems high for events that don't charge a lot to attend, and the payout reconciliation is difficult with the weekly distribution (rather than by event), using the CSV export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to other platforms and see what look and feel you prefer... they are all essentially offering similar functionality.

Easy registration for attendees, simple and quick set-up of a new event, and simple reporting on who is attending.

Eventzilla review by Erik M.
Erik M.

"Reliable and affordable"

What do you like best?

automatic registrations and payment, ease of use and cost

What do you dislike?

You have issues withPayPal. 1/2 of my paypal users buy using PayPal and Eventzilla puts the ticket on "hold" until I verify it. It should go right through. I'v complained of this before and see no improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product

I teach law enforcement. This saves me time

"Wonderful"

What do you like best?

The ease of reminders and the automated evaluations.

What do you dislike?

Would like to pick up the phone and speak to a customer service rep at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in the system and use it, it's the best way to understand it.

Knowing how many people are planning to attend an event and sending them a reminder in advance.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"It was great for experience for planning our event."

What do you like best?

That the participants can pay/purchase admission online.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it was hard to find what I was looking for.

Planning an event where people can pay with a credit card. We really liked the option to be able to absorb the fees so that the participant didn't even know they were paying them.

"Excellent on-line registration"

What do you like best?

Ease of set-up, multiple currencies, ability to use different payment providers

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to re-order my sponsor logos without having to delete them and re-input. It would be helpful if I could drag and drop. More customization of name tags would be a great feature.

The ability to register attendees using 4 different currencies.

Eventzilla review by Susan D.
Susan D.

"Eventzilla - have used for many events"

What do you like best?

easy to use for both free and paid events, both online and in person events

What do you dislike?

Could be improved in terms of the look and feel of the page that gets created for the registration. Not all that flexible in terms of fonts etc.

Makes it easy to set up events, capture registrations, capture payments and report on results.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Eventzilla Review"

What do you like best?

It made it very easy to control the number of volunteers signing up. In the past, we have had issues with getting more people signed up for a project. It also made it easy to convey the logistics to them as well as a reminder after.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had was sharing ownership of an event. My supervisor was trying to also own it so she could make edits as well, but the process was difficult.

It made the volunteer process for people who were not coming from our corporate partners very easy.

Eventzilla review by Rachael T.
Rachael T.

"Love!"

What do you like best?

I love Eventzilla! I have used several other ticketing sites and this is by far the most flexible. I can easily add tickets, issue refunds, and email participants.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s slow to refresh when cloning events.

All management of my events! We host over 20 events a month and I do it all here.

Eventzilla review by Jeffey N.
Jeffey N.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Its very user friendly. Alot of different options to chose from that fits on any registration events needs. Also love the fact thay you can embed it directly to your website.

What do you dislike?

The embeding options needs to be simple for every user. Sometimes i need to change the code to fit my website

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

None

"School User"

What do you like best?

We used Eventzilla for our school play. It streamlined the process. We did not have to send out order forms and get checks back for tickets. Made ticket processing effortless.

What do you dislike?

Well, the cost is always an issue with a small school. Would like some lower fees.

Using Eventzilla freed up our office staff.

Eventzilla review by Gil B.
Gil B.

"Great potential, very buggy"

What do you like best?

Lower service fee in comparison to competitors.

What do you dislike?

Very buggy text editing. Fonts and formatting is very unpredictable. Spaces get lost. Usually takes 5 tries to get my event looking how I wanted. Many issues with coupon codes too.

Eventzilla is an easy way to collect registrations and payments for events.

Eventzilla review by Nathalie W.
Nathalie W.

"Easy event planning for your business"

What do you like best?

It's easy to implement, it's user friendly. They also have an efficient helpdesk.

What do you dislike?

When you use discount codes, it is not totally clear how it works. When you use the apply code it does not work.

I organize coaching trainings and Eventzilla is the home portal for people registering for these trainings

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Easy, secure system to use for event management and ticket processing."

What do you like best?

- the automated emails, easy system to manage your events. Data can be accessed from any computer. Love the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

inability to format emails that are being sent out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool - easy, secure and flexible.

Easy and cloud based tool to manage registration and ticket purchases for events.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Robust, Easy-to-Use, Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

I wanted a turn-key, professional-grade ticketing tool. Eventzilla was easy to use, easy to design with, and easy to handle accounting through. As a one-man operation, I wanted simple, powerful, and professional. I got it with Eventzilla!

What do you dislike?

I have had no desire for Eventzilla to be anything other than what it is - I can't say there is anything I dislike at present!

"Extremely Easy "

What do you like best?

how easy it is, and that I can navigate it without much trouble.

What do you dislike?

haven't had any problems as of yet. I use it once a month.

Opening up our Respite Night for Parents is made easy, and we can also manage our wait list with ease.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Had some issues, would go with eventbrite in the future"

What do you like best?

Rates are fair, Easy link to copy, templates were nice

What do you dislike?

We had some issues with promo codes not going through - the site kept on changing the dates that they were eligible to be used (they seemed to reset everyday) and everyday I had to go in and change the dates again

Didn't integrate with facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using multiple promo codes be certain to check the dates on them. Ours were not consistent and we had a lot of issues with them

?

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"We use Eventzilla for our Expat Seminars"

What do you like best?

Eventzilla is very easy to set up. The best part is sign up and pay online. This makes our lives a lot easier.

No Monthly subscription you get charged 1$ per person who signs up which is great since we are using it only once every 3 months.

What do you dislike?

The website is sometimes quite slow to respond but this could be due to our geographycal location in a communist country in Asia whit a content filter system installed. I wish there would be a little bit more design features but all in all it's okay. Like using different colors in one sentence etc..

Since sign up & paying can be made online we save a lot of time at the registration of the event and handling less cash makes it better as well

Eventzilla review by Lynn L.
Lynn L.

"It has been a key component of holding our classes and registrations"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly . The agent community who attend our classes have adapted to this method of registration for our classes

What do you dislike?

the paid features where people have to pay online. is sometimes difficult to sttach to my paypal account

We have gotten more student registrations.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great tool, easy to use, saves time!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, for us and our clients. This tool makes registration a seamless process.

What do you dislike?

Could have more flexible fee structures, we had to adjust the way we structured our discounts to work within Eventzilla's framework.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Automating event registration, environmentally friendly (no paper!), streamlined invoicing

Eventzilla review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"Loving the ease of Eventzilla!"

What do you like best?

I Like the email updates when someone purchases a ticket

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything . I have always used Evntzilla for ticket sales and It has been wonderful

Keeps ticket sales organized and it is one less thing I have to deal with

Eventzilla review by Andrii D.
Andrii D.

"Great experience with Eventzilla"

What do you like best?

The seamless nature of ongoing events, the registration can go without my interaction

What do you dislike?

There is not option to print table signs for every attendee with name, event title, bar codes (to scan attendees) and company logo. It would be really great option!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Eventzilla to others

Regular events organisation

"Easy and professional"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which you can create incredible events in 5 clicks, it's an easy, professional, fast and efficient system.

What do you dislike?

When you generate your own subdomain, the security certificate does not work and the client leaves the system.

Problems none, we're having benefits.

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great product for collecting event sales"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and set up. Lots of money collection options and lots of customization of registration.

What do you dislike?

Need to be able to add registrants who are given free admission

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Benifits are how it allows me to collect information on registrants.

"Eventzilla "

What do you like best?

Eventzilla is an efficient platform to use as an event coordinator and as a user. For planning events, it has an appealing visual layout.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would update is to show the price for free tickets as "free"/ Some users are confused by $0 for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be set up and launched for an event in less than 1 day.

Scheduling conflicts, communicating event info to a broad range of people

Eventzilla review by Mark G.
Mark G.

"Easy to use interface. Great service!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of creating events. Enjoyed how easy it was to create different tickets.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to make tickets for “1” event that will take place on several different days.

RSVPs for training & conferences.

"easy to use!"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to setup an event and have users register for that event

What do you dislike?

changes are sometimes slow to upload so if you make a change the preview might not reflect it right away

free event planning

Eventzilla review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Eventzilla was a great experience"

What do you like best?

I was able to use my phone and ipad to scan our participants in and also able to track those who were able to and not able to come to the event

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how i had no idea that there was an additional $1 fee on top of what i was already paying for each ticket sold.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great event hosting service and have really good customer support

no problems to be solved, but i loved the app and the event tracking software

Eventzilla review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Simple and straightforward. Limited capabilities. "

What do you like best?

Duplicating events feature is helpful for repeating events.

What do you dislike?

Having to host own image for a flyer. JavaScript glitches on the ticket/registration page. The date and time settings do not update immediately. Cannot sell in bundles with inventory tracking - the bundles/packages become their own sku and will throw off the inventory of tickets.

Need to have seamless ticket sales and systems for purchaser follow up.

Eventzilla review by Administrator

"Easy to use and low fees"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to set up events and the fees are lower than other platforms

What do you dislike?

Limited "look and feel"/background options

Easily managing attendees in one place, lower fees than other platforms

Learn more about Eventzilla

Eventzilla Videos

Learning about Eventzilla?

* We monitor all Eventzilla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.