Everbridge

(5 reviews)

Everbridge's notification platform and incident lifecycle communications model makes communicating to many as simple and effective as communicating to one.

Work for Everbridge?

Learning about Everbridge?

Everbridge Reviews

Ask Everbridge a Question
Showing 5 Everbridge reviews
Everbridge review by User in Research
User in Research

"Everbridge is great"

What do you like best?

Everbridge offers so much in terms of mass communication. It's a very comprehensive system that you would think is complex, but is actually very simple when receiving the proper training. I'll admit when you first get in to the system it's overwhelming but once you get going it's very simple to follow.

What do you dislike?

I don't really care for the everbridge univeristy, which is the online database where they show you tutorials of how to use the software. I think it's only worth it if you can get the database to sync with a pre-existing system that stores contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider receiving a tutorial in person from an Everbridge consultant. They might try to have you take trainings online but it is really worth while to plan a class or training with your colleages with an Everbridge representative.

Mass communication is very important for large companies.. Everbridge can help account for missing employees during natural disasters, as well as alert them regarding ongoing incidents.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Everbridge
Everbridge review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Everbridge - Best Emergency Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Everbridge has the best solutions to emergency management. While employed through the state, this is the program we use to effectively send out emergency notices to our area! We currently have approximately 27,000 and growing registered users receiving our alerts. There is no better way to have an emergency broadcast system in place, trust Everbridge. It'll get the job done.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike very much is how complicated it can be. Before understanding and running a few test alerts, it'll take the newcomer a few times to get the hang of how and what to process. During my initial training it was definitely complicated but after familiarizing myself with Everbridge, I was able to master it. I can now easily send notifications without issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendations to others? If you are currently in a public safety capacity and looking to have a community notification system, Everbridge is the way to go. There is no better system out there that will provide the quality and effectiveness that Everbridge will. I wish I could post a photo of our Everbridge notification panel however due to the sensitivity and confidentiality (which I assume you all understand) I can't. However I ask that you reason with me and give them a trial run!

The business problems I am solving with Everbridge is the fact we can send a mass notification to our community without having to go to the media/news crews, waste time and man hours. We can simply get on a computer and send the notice within seconds/minutes.

What Emergency Management solution do you use?

Everbridge review by Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

"A great system to use on the go. "

What do you like best?

I like that the system can be used anywhere. Our previous notification system had to be used on the intranet. I enjoy being able to create multiple types of accounts based on need.

What do you dislike?

I wish the system could offer more freedom in choosing what role can do/ see

Emergency Management Notifications

Everbridge review by User

"Great way to stay informed up to the minute"

What do you like best?

I like how I get text messages immediately.

What do you dislike?

I wish the information could be a bit more specific - especially about severe weather in our area.

It's a great way to notify employees quickly about severe weather warnings.

Everbridge review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Good notification system"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and notify a large group of people quickly

What do you dislike?

The computer voice could use some tweaking as sometimes it is hard to understand

Being able to contact a large group of people quickly

Learning about Everbridge?

* We monitor all Everbridge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.