Evercontact

Evercontact intelligently scans your incoming email & auto-enriches contact details in your address book and CRM.

Work for Evercontact?

Learning about Evercontact?

Evercontact Reviews

Ask Evercontact a Question
Showing 5 Evercontact reviews
Evercontact review by <span>Manhattan R.</span>
Manhattan R.

"Contacts Up to Date!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. It's works in the background silently keeping you organized. Updates let you know that the software is fining people you have dealt with in a long time. I find I am always surprised by what contacts get found/synced. Being on Google apps it had me my contacts much cleaner. I can see the business version being an excellent choice for larger companies.

What do you dislike?

The Freemium is a little confusing but service is excellent and all questions were answered. I would like the adoption or more CRM's. We use Streak and MixMax for the easy customization. Evercontact connected would be a great help for our sales automation environment. I would like to know more types of integrations are on their road map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Larger companies in sales would find this invaluable. Customers and client contacts in a shared environment would really increase your closing time.

Multiple people need to have some of the same contacts on our businesses. This looks like a great to centralize the management of all of our clients. We have a a great deal of email coming in on a daily basis. Having a silent partner stripping that data in to contacts saves us a lot of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Evercontact
Evercontact review by <span>Stefano C.</span>
Stefano C.

"Some flaws, but a decent service for contact management"

What do you like best?

Analysis of email signatures works really well and is incredibly time saving. Another killer feature, to me, is automatic syncing: really helpful and easy to use.

Compatibility with Google, Outlook and Office 365 lets the user deal with quite a few different options.

What do you dislike?

A few glitches occured, even if my overall experience was mostly smooth.

For personal use I wouldn't recommend going on paid plans, because they may be a bit expensive for a single "home" user (of course, YMMV based on how valuable the service is considered). Firms could well consider them, of course.

An Android app is much needed nowadays (hopefully it should be available in a short time, as the website claims).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Going for the free version is the best approach, to my eyes: you get the basic experience and can evaluate properly if moving to paid plans is needed and/or worth it.

It let me manage contacts in a very simple way. I find the email signature a terrific means for this matter and it could be the killer feature (it was for me and I am still using it after a while, mostly for this reason).

It can be really time saving, for a user that has to deal with many contacts.

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

Evercontact review by <span>Matthew F.</span>
Matthew F.

"Great for keeping up to date information"

What do you like best?

I like how it automatically scans for contact information and updates the records.

What do you dislike?

The way you view contacts is a little weird, I think a list view would be great here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out, it's easy to use and it keeps all your contacts in one spot. Automatically pulls the information from your emails as well. You can also use multiple email accounts if you pay for another version.

This pretty much makes an e-rolodex for me instead of having to keep updating everyone's contact info.

Evercontact review by <span>Cory B.</span>
Cory B.

"Just works! Helps us keep our Google Contacts & CRM updated."

What do you like best?

It works in the background and does the trick. Our CRM ties into Google Contacts so it's helpful to have everything updated as soon as that first contact is made.

What do you dislike?

As with any product it seems like the syncing and accuracy can always be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty risk free, so definitely worth a shot.

It automates a small slice of our sales pipeline / CRM tasks.

Evercontact review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"integration with sfdc"

What do you like best?

the integration was easy to set up with the chrome extension

What do you dislike?

there wasn’t enough around contacts you didn’t have already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you have a lot of contacts and looking to keep that updated this is good

getting more complete contacts into sfdc

Learning about Evercontact?

* We monitor all Evercontact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.