Evergage

Showing 81 Evergage reviews
Evergage review by <span>Danielle R.</span>
Danielle R.

Excellent target marketing platform

What do you like best?

I love how I can converse and reach many visitors wants/needs through visitors entering our site with Evergage. It gives site visitors a unique, one-on-one personalized touch to help get them to where they are wanting to go faster for a more pleasant experience.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit overwhelming on the learning curve. On the Evergage platform, while creating campaigns- it sometimes will not permit basic like editing text (freezes) so the way around is to use Visual Editor.

Evergage provides that individual touch that allows us to deliver Financial Sunshine that we are striving to deliver to our each one of our members/guests- in branch and now online (Thanks to Evergage).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Evergage
Evergage review by <span>Brett E.</span>
Brett E.

A Next Gen Platform

What do you like best?

Evergage has been built from the ground up around personalization and data activation. It makes creating dynamic presentation designs a breeze for those that do not have a design background, but understand the user experience they want to provide.

What do you dislike?

Because it is so easy to create website updates, it does require a bit of process governance to ensure that the proper reviews are completed to protect the quality of the experience from user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This brand has a vision and understanding for what it takes to deliver truly individualize digital experiences. Your business strategy will hold you back before Evergage does.

We are leveraging Evergage to understand deep behavioral engagement with our website and content so that we can understand where they are in their buyer's journey and provide our best guess at the right next piece of content to continue the dialog in a very personal and relevant way.

What A/B Testing solution do you use?

Evergage review by <span>Melinda C.</span>
Melinda C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Powerful tool with great potential for personalized web experiences

What do you like best?

Evergage provides a powerful tool to personalize web experiences based on user behavior or other criteria defined by your marketing strategy. The ability to create site wide as well as geo-location or product interest type campaigns is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is a bit steep and the setup of individual display campaigns sometimes requires writing HTML, specifically with campaigns that replace content on your site. Evergage documentation is helpful for high level campaign strategy, but fails to provide details on the UI and terms used within the tool itself. There could also be some improvements made to the recommendation engine with additional criteria for recommended items. Things like prioritization of recommended items, customized views of catalog items, and the ability to clone experiences within a campaign would be much appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of your current website and it's setup. Review items such as blogs, products, solutions, etc to ensure the initial site scrape will produce the best results.

We are looking to improve the user experience on our site to provide relevant offers at the right time, to the right audience. In doing so, we hope to improve user engagement and increased conversion rates.

Evergage review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

We're doing great things with this product

What do you like best?

Evergage fills a space in the analytics market like no other product I've tried.

As an analytics expert, I've tried many different products and I really push products to their breaking point because I know javaScript and apache server features and configurations that many analytics systems simply replicate.

While many people will not have the demanding requirements that I have for Evergage, I really have put it through the paces and pushed the support team to get me top-notch data exports for our predictive analytics projects. And you know what? They have delivered.

After 2 years of using the product at 2 companies (I requested it at my latest job and got it), they just keep adding critical features like UTM tracking, custom variables, custom event support. API enhancements, Improved online support and the ability to export both events-based and user-based tracking (without the annoying TOS Google Analytics is now requiring for tracking by userID).

they've even recently added the ability to "bucket" into segments by event occurrence. This is huge for our A/B testing and multivariate analysis of the numerous "personas" and "affinities" that we know about our users/visitors by ID.

Oh and did I mention that they generate unique userIDs for all anonymous visitors and they will overwrite that system ID and use the userID you indicate when you know the visitor's userID and configure Evergage to use it! For customer analysis and sales optimization, this is irreplaceable. I've written a bit about how Evergage has allowed us to create customer churn-risk scores here: http://blog.findable.me/post/52410161427/3-steps-to-building-customer-churn-risk-scores.

Basically, I'm now an Evergage fanboy (or "net promoter") but I actually have no affiliation with the company.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is annoying is that their UI (which majorly improving every month), it has some annoying bugs occasionally. And I wish they had a simple dashboard iphone and/or android app. But I think all in good time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any data scientists in your company (or even just data analysts and web developers), you're going to benefit the very most from the full event-based and user-based data exporting Evergage allows you... we're reaching 1MM rows of data events after 1 year of implementing and the rich data points we have are enabling us to customize and optimize our entire site to user-specific specifications (even when the user may not have explicitly told use their preferences -- plus their A/B testing and segment "bucketing" allows us to determine if our visitor customization actually benefited (or possibly harmed) the all-important "time on site" engagement measurement of our customized pages. This is really helping us do better customer analysis.

We're pushing Evergage to it's limit to tag and segment visitors by numerous person (and factor analysis) requirements and it's performing beautifully. It's a newer Analytics product so I have been impressed by their ability to really add the features I want as an analytics professional without getting sidetracked by unimportant features. Not sure if they are getting customer's feature requests, but if not, their intuition for the "next thing to add" is great.

Evergage review by <span>Aleksandra M.</span>
Aleksandra M.

Gamma Partners Evergage Review

What do you like best?

The platform is capable of so many different things including personalization, segmentation, and just simple AB testing. The ideas are endless and with the extremely helpful customer success directors, it is super easy to get new campaigns up and running!

What do you dislike?

I find the text editor extremely difficult to use. It's a great idea, but it's not very intuitive and moving things on your website around is very hard to do in it. I wish that it was easier to use and had a sleeker design so that we could use it more often and make the most of its capabilities.

Right now, we are mainly just doing simple AB testing, but we are trying to expand into the personalization realm and utilize all that Evergage has to offer.

Evergage review by User in Retail
User in Retail

Evergage Review

What do you like best?

Evergage give us a ton of information on the people coming to our website. We are able to segment based on this data and sync the data we already have from Marketo - this allows us to set up complex campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The software is not very intuitive and glitches nearly every time we use it. The preview will warp even when there have been no page changes. Account management is hard to work with as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire someone to design and code for evergage as it will take up a lot of time/. Coding is the way to be successful with this software.

We are personalizing our website to specific segments of our client base.

Learn more about Evergage

Evergage Videos

Learning about Evergage?

* We monitor all Evergage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.