Everhour

4.7

Everhour is a time management tool offering detailed and customizable task insights for data driven teams

Work for Everhour?

Learning about Everhour?

Everhour Reviews

Ask Everhour a Question
Showing 60 Everhour reviews
Everhour review by Lisa A. C.
Lisa A. C.

"Relax, You're Covered"

What do you like best?

As a designer, integrating Asana projects with Everhour time tracking is a breeze. Feel at ease. The app is simple to use with a beautiful, clean, modern interface. No learning curve. Everhour removes the stress, mess, and inaccuracy of tracking by hand; and allows you to focus on your important design work. Stay organized. Everhour is not only a time tracking feature; the app organizes your projects including detailed tasks and exact time by day, so that you are always on top of your weekly billing. Simply click "Start Timer" to begin Everhour and remember to stop the timer or pause it once done within your job or task. The ability to simply edit time is always at your fingertips. This is my second year using Asana and Everhour in a contract design role and the integration of both apps have proven to be invaluable tools.

What do you dislike?

Noticed Everhour isn't integrated into Mobile with Asana. Will Everhour appear in Asana on Mobile in the near future? (Although there are features in Asana not available in Mobile either).

No Stress, Able to Focus on Important Design Work

Accurate Time Tracking

Time-Saving When Billing

Always Organized Daily and Weekly

Have Already Recommended and Shared App with Others on Same Team with Success

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Everhour
Everhour review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"Easy to Track Your Time. Reports are Easily Generated"

What do you like best?

Our company uses Asana for project planning so it's great that I can easily track time against my deliverables. It's easily done where you can hit the "Start" / "Stop" button. I especially like how Everhour easy reporting is with useful filters to customize my report (e.g. to get my hours for March I can select which project, how many hours spent vs total hours spent to date, etc). The timeframe can easy be adjusted to fit your needs (last 2 weeks, last month, entire, etc.)

One key nuance that Everhour can do is that if you ever change your deliverable name, Everhour will automatically update as well. I hear not every progam does this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing big comes to mind right now. I wish they had a pricing option so it's suitable for a 2-4 person company size.

Time-tracking by deliverable in an efficient manner and seeing how long it really takes us to do a task. That way we can use these estimates moving forward for future projects and can budget effectively.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Everhour review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Time tracking made easy"

What do you like best?

One thing that makes this appealing over most is the fact that it integrates so well with Asana, which my employers also use for project and task management.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. It seems to be covering all bases for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool to help keep track of individual tasks on projects then I would highly recommend this product. For us it's been so far, so good.

Taking on larger projects requires us to be on top of everything and ensure that all tasks are not only completed, but also to make sure their time is logged. Immediately we paired Everhour with Asana and straight away noticed the traits of what could become a very efficient system for us. The added benefit of a browser add-on was also a nice surprise. As designers and developers, we work mainly in the browser and having your full list list of tasks close to hand is fantastic. Just a click of a button and you can start your task. In the past we have had to use software that relies on you having to refer to other software to reference task numbers or descriptions. This can be extremely time consuming. I haven't been using Everhour for very long but both myself and my colleague beleieve we have finally found the right option for time tracking.

Everhour review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Everhour helps my team stay informed on how they are spending time, and delivering projects."

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use UI and the simple controls from within Asana. The integration into the platform, the clean UI, and the ability to add time to tasks in the past made Everhour the easy choice.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was deeper integration with Asana, and more views into Everhour directly within the Asana platform. Its a little annoying to have to switch webpages completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate Everhour with anonther platform for task management to really see your data improve. Using Everhour, we can now see exactly how much time we are putting into every project. Also remember the old phrase "garbage in, garbage out". Everhour isn't a silver bullet. It doesn't just work 100% on its own. You have to make sure you are putting good data in if you want to have good data come out.

We had a problem of transparency with our team. We were doing work, putting in all of the time needed, and successfully completing projects, but we were working inside of a "black box" where people only saw the outputs.

Everhour review by David R.
David R.

"Help me to know my personal and team work performance"

What do you like best?

Nice UI, mobile responsive site available, lot of integrations, in my case Trello integration works smoothly with my workflow. Chrome extension works well too.

Realtime reports avoid the need of interrupt team mates asking about what they are working on, monthly and customs ones, help us in finances area to decide payments or in worth cases penalties.

It's great to see that the EH team keeps constantly working improving their service, frequently changes in UI and workflow are constantly taken you by surprise, sometimes it scares but there are always some good decisions, new features and improvements.

What do you dislike?

Website initial loading takes too long!, idle time is not taking in count. Internal projects navigation for cards layouts get too difficult in small devices.

You can not edit time from the extension panel, please add this feature!

It would be nice to have back the free plan for personal purpose, it could help a lot of people to understand their performance and take decision for life and work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it before buy it, get yourself into time tracking your work, you can also try some free options to make your final decision.

Team performance reports, individual members performance tracking, and real time reports for distance work had help our team to realize which task needs to be improved, who's is making the greatest effort and who's kinda lazy. Also it helps us to estimate better our efforts and give our clients better and fair prices for our services.

Everhour review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Best Time Tracking Software Out There"

What do you like best?

Everhour has all of the data I need and seamlessly integrates with all of the project management systems I use with a browser extension, so I don't need to pay for time tracking integrations on a per system basis.

Also, multiple times I've found when there's a feature I wish existed, it gets integrated within a few months. The team keeps adding updates, so it's constantly getting better.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could buy an a la carte version that doesn't force me to pay for 5 users, since I use it mostly by myself, but the price is still definitely worth it. I get that this is necessary to keep the ship running and to allow for them to keep pushing out updates; which they do!

Recommendations to others considering the product

From the other software I've used, Everhour is the best all around. A no-brainer.

It offers great insight into how I spend my time along with customizable categorized reports to show meaningful data, in addition to streamlining invoicing.

Everhour review by Raphael S.
Raphael S.

"The best time tracking software out there!"

What do you like best?

Everhour is the time tracking that you need mainly because it integrates in a perfect and beautifull way with the project management tools that you already use. In our case we use Asana and Trello in a day by day basis for all our organization needs. Integrating to other time tracking tools in the day by day processes was always a pain. With Everhour, its seamless, painless and really fun to do that!

What do you dislike?

Really, not a thing. If I was to complain about something is that we only need 3 users and the plans of Everhour give you at least 5 seats, so we pay for 2 seats without using them. But it worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Asana, Trello or any of the tools that Everhour integrates to, this is a no-brainer. Everhour put all the control of your time tracking needs inside those tools in a elegant, beautiful and really useful way.

We work in many different projects of different art scopes, so it gets messy sometimes. Everhour help us organize, plan, estimate and prioritize work as we never did before. And with the great report tools, from time to time we anlyze those reports to see how we can upgrade our workflow.

Everhour review by Doug S.
Doug S.

"Best Timetracking that we have found"

What do you like best?

As an ex-Harvest user, Everhour is so much easier to track time by way of its Trello interface. Instead of selecting a customer and job every time you change tasks, you only need to click one button on a Trello card. We have set up all our jobs on Trello which has improved our organization and workflow as a bonus. Time tracking was never easier or more accurate. The interface is fairly easy to use too.

What do you dislike?

Everhour needs more in the way of search filters and reporting but the basics are there, and what is missing is more than made up for by the ease of tracking time compared to other systems. An app would be nice too, but we have ways around it.

We had a lot of lost time due to having to switch tasks fast and the inability of other systems to keep up. Timetracking should be almost invisible, not a pain in the neck, or no one wants to use it. Especially critical for people who bounce from job to job all day. This is the first program we found that actually meets all that criteria.

Everhour review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Simple Yet Powerful"

What do you like best?

It is simple and incorporates into Asana. This is the clincher, you can use Everhour and not even be inside of it. You can live out of Asana, where most companies are managing their tasks and projects anyways.

What do you dislike?

Hard to see granular reports on hours can be hard to see. It is frustrating that Asana projects do not easily allow for reporting inside of Everhour. The reporting system is confusing to use at first as well. Not the end of the world, but it is my biggest dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better Asana and Slack implementation. The more integrated you are here, the more successful you will be.

We are solving so many budget issues. We are able to track accurate time to client budgets. This allows us to be more profitable while getting more done on time.

Everhour review by Steve F.
Steve F.

"Seemless integration and immediate synching"

What do you like best?

The seemless integration with Basecamp. We trialed several other systems before we were lucky enough to find Everhour.

The weekly reports are a very fast snapshot of what has happened over the week and i also tend to check the daily sheet as it is updated in real time.

The ability to set both hourly and fee-based budgets to track project’s progress is great. We also utilise the maximum allowable hours for some projects

What do you dislike?

Every now and then the time page doesn't synch as fact as the other views. That is being very pedantic!

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

The quality and simplicity of the weekly and monthly reports are allowing us to gain a much deeper (and faster) understanding of our resource allocations and costs. These business problems have been solved across:

- staff utilisation

- project profit

- client resource allocation and profit

Everhour review by Charissa L.
Charissa L.

"Everhour was perfect for us!"

What do you like best?

We needed a time tracking software that was fully integrated with Asana, but not overly complicated or overpriced - and Everhour was the perfect balance of both. I love the way you can track time right from Asana, the reporting functionality was more than satisfactory, and it was easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

Because Everhour isn't as robust as some other time tracking systems, it doesn't display numbers and metrics as clearly or nicely as some other programs do. I wish their reporting display was a little cleaner and nicer, but overall it supplied all of the data I needed - and was a great deal for the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everhour is perfect for basic time tracking with no fancy feature - so just consider what you need it for, and know that it will not work well for complex needs.

We needed to know how long projects were taking, individual team member time tracking, and overall time spent on various tasks and projects - and Everhour delivered on everything we needed.

Everhour review by Lee S.
Lee S.

" Does everything you need and with powerful integrations "

What do you like best?

I’ve tried a lot of project timers. I also use Trello and Asana. When I found Everhour and discovered that it could work seamlessly with both of the other project platforms that I use all the time I knew I had found the right application.

What do you dislike?

Not much! There’s a little bit of a learning curve, but the customer success people are very helpful.

Are use time tracking for billable hours as well as for project planning. For a while I tracked time on one app and manage projects in others. However our present at the opportunity for me to manage the projects and time hours in the same place. I use Trello for editorial planning, Production pipelines, and project planning. To have a timer built-in and to have all that data appear in a dashboard in Everhour— is perfect

Everhour review by Tanna G.
Tanna G.

"Best timer I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Hourly budget, project and cost rates, daily reports on hours spent on previous day

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. It does exactly what I need and integrates seamlessly with Asana.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're still using Everhour 1 - UPGRADE! It's so worth it.

Seamless integration with Asana which is critical for me. I'm getting a clear idea of how much non-billable time I'm spending (administration) versus client work - the daily summaries keep me motivated and help me see how I did the day before. Hourly budgets help me keep a client's budget on track, and enables me to notify them when we approach that limit so a decision can be made on how to proceed with priorities. I really wish I had upgraded from Everhour1 much, MUCH SOONER!

Everhour review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Everhour is vital for our business"

What do you like best?

Ease of integrations with our existing software (crucially Asana). Great UX/UI. Easy to create custom reports and monitor budgets on each project we are working on. Simple to introduce to new team members. The new addition of seeing our project budgets on our Asana board has been SO useful - to make sure that we stay on track.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an integration with HubSpot so we can track our partner relationships better (we currently have to do a workaround by having a task in Asana to track this work).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your whole team to try it for a week, review your reports and see how you can improve. The level of detail is so useful.

Staying on budget with our client projects.

Identifying areas of our work where we need to further automate as we are spending too many hours on manual elements.

Project reporting with clients to ensure that we are doing everything that we should.

Everhour review by Fraser G.
Fraser G.

"Tracking productivity with Everhour"

What do you like best?

We use Asana for our project management and the integration with Everhour is excellent. We can effectively track all of the time spent on various elements of the project and review with Everhour's reporting suite exactly where we blew out on estimated hours. It's simple to use, easy to edit, and the customising the reports is a sinch!

What do you dislike?

The way Everhour works in some areas is out of sync with how Asana works. When I've raised the issue with Everhour their response wasn't amazing and whilst they understand their own product very well there doesn't seem to be the same depth of knowledge on the products it's designed to integrate with. Responses from customer service can also be very slow and it can be a bit 'buggy' at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good value for money and worth having if you work in an agile environment. Definitely a must if you're using Asana or other project management tools it integrates with.

Delivering projects on time and in budget is far easier utilising Everhour. The main benefit is spotting scope creep early on and being able to take remedial action.

Everhour review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"I hate tracking time - but this makes it less painful"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which you can add time, edit time and view things by the project or across a week. Pretty intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to set a time limit to the tracking. Kind of like Netflix or Pandora's "are you still there?" message. This would help avoid the number of times I forget to turn off tracking for my last project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the chrome plug in to more easily integrate this with your work without having to hunt down the Base Camp project every time.

We are better able to keep track of our time and how it's spent. We're seeing how much time is actually spent on lower priority items and then better target solutions so we can refocus more effort on high priority tasks!

Everhour review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"Easy, cost-effective time tracking with Basecamp3 integration"

What do you like best?

The time tracking software is easy to use and integrates with our Basecamp3 account very well. It allows our employees to track time to our projects directly from Basecamp3. From an administrator's perspective, it is a cost-effective solution and the robust reporting is valuable in evaluating project efficiencies. The technical support has been very responsive, as well.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have very little to complain about. The syncing with third-party integrations sometimes has to be done manually, but this is a very minor issue as the syncs still occur fairly frequently on their own.

Tracking our project and employee efficiencies. Learning which clients have the best margins.

Everhour review by Samuel Sampi K.
Samuel Sampi K.

"Seamless Asana Integration"

What do you like best?

We use Asana for all our project management after having used many other time-tracking applications, we eventually tried Everhour. The integration is pretty much seamless (using the browser extension).

In-Project task time tracking works great.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a mobile app although this is minor we have had some instances where a timer is left on, and it is not easy enough to turn off unless you access via the desktop. (There might be mobile web access but we have never tried this route).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mention Asana repeatedly but this app also has integration with many other web apps and I am sure the integration will likely be as smooth too.

Team time tracking for Tasks and Projects that are either billed per hour or projects with allocated budgets and retainers where we have to be mindful as to how much time is spent on each project/task.

Everhour review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"GREAT customer service, clean interface, accurate (to the minute) time tracking, good integrations"

What do you like best?

Simple, functional interface with zero learning curve. It was easy to pick up and doesn't waste valuable time.

What do you dislike?

At first, Asana integration had a short lag after task creation, but that has been addressed and I have absolutely no complaints now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an Asana user considering Harvest and only need to track time to the minute rather than pay for a larger suite, go for Everhour instead. It costs less and does the job with specific time tracking and accurate reporting for multiple projects.

Asana integration is spot-on and enables accurate, easy tracking and reporting. Our team is billing more than ever (for time we had been missing before Everhour).

Everhour review by Amy P.
Amy P.

"Most rubust basecamp integreated time tracker but still comes up short"

What do you like best?

We use Everhour because of it's integration with Basecamp. The two main things we like are 1) the ability to set estimate on tasks within Basecamp, and the time reporting options.

What do you dislike?

The three things that are my least favorite or lacking about Everhour are 1) the inability to put comments on time inside of Basecamp, 2) the inability to create a fixed bid invoice that isn't based on hours, and the 3) the lack of integration with Quickbooks or another accounting software.

**Update Jan 4: You can now put comments on the time inside of Basecamp, and generate fixed bid invoices. I have not tried the new Quickbooks interface yet.

Time tracking

Everhour review by Corey C.
Corey C.

"Just Wow!"

What do you like best?

This is, without doubt, the best time tracking tool that integrates with a project management tool.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing is dislikable. Everything has worked without a hitch, even exporting invoicing into Quickbooks for sending works seamlessly.

This allows me to track time directly from my Asana project boards at the task level, and create invoices directly for that time using the tasks as items, setting individual client pricing, and then exporting directly into QuickBooks for sending. I can now invoice each client within a couple of minutes, it's all auto completed, all I have to do is click a few buttons.

Everhour review by Deb M.
Deb M.

"Asana + Everhour = perfect integration for us"

What do you like best?

We've used so many different time tracking software over the years. Love how robust the features are and I feel like the updates made continue to only make the tool even more useful. So pleased with the Asana integration!

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to find videos to help me learn how to do certain things (archive projects, for example)

It's useful to our team to track their billable vs. non-billable hours, and easy for me to update them daily to make sure they are logging time properly.

Everhour review by Dayne T.
Dayne T.

"Great for knowing where your time goes "

What do you like best?

One of the most exciting things about Everhour was the extension for Chrome that allowed you to just click a button and time begun being tracked on whichever task you had selected. It helped us understand where we had spent most of our time on an individual level, as well as a team level.

What do you dislike?

If tasks and projects were not setup correctly time would not be allocated appropriately. Needs more integrations.

Our design team begun tracking our time to show where we were spending most of our time, and on which projects. It was great to have this information housed so that we could then report out to our company and showcase how much time had been spent vs. what had been allocated for a particular project.

Everhour review by Joseph W.
Joseph W.

"Even I Track Time With Everhour "

What do you like best?

The integration with Asana is key. The ability to seamlessly create tasks and track time simultaneously eliminates the time I spend tracking my time.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little too simple when you are first introduced to it. But once you learn your way around the platform the simplicity becomes an instant positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Asana this is a fantastic tracking tool. It is so easy to track time and tie your time spent on specific tasks in detail it changes the project management game.

Project management - I now have a much better understanding of how much time per month I spend on my specific tasks per clients because of the Asana integration.

Everhour review by Agustin P.
Agustin P.

"A perfect mate for Trello"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a place to log our team's hours, without having to bother them with an additional interface.

Everhour integrates seamlessly with Trello, so now every team member can log their time directly from Trello's task window.

What do you dislike?

Sign in process has too many steps. I'd like it to memorize that I'm authenticated using Trello so it wouldn't ask me every time I log in. Nothing serious though.

Better accountability of billable hours

Everhour review by Administrator

"Absolute Must for time tracking"

What do you like best?

Integration and sync with Asana is very good...

Team: live time tracking function.

PM: time estimates

Accounting: reports for time usage are highly useful for both AP and AR.

What do you dislike?

Arriving at some views in the reports aren't always intuitive.

Not able to choose which workspaces are synced, so all workspaces will show up in Everhour as well. Might be a fix for this haven't looked into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only have used with Asana but was easily the best choice. Free Trial at the very least is a must if you use Asana and need to track hours.

Time tracking for internal resources for billing, and external consultants for payable time tracking, all in once place.

Everhour review by Dick v.
Dick v.

"Perfect time registration with Asana integration"

What do you like best?

The integration with Asana works fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Integration with our bookkeeping software

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support desk is amazingly fast. Usually I get an answer within the hour.

Everhour enables you to register the time you spent on the execution of Tasks in Asana perfectly. This allows you to invoice clients for the time you worked for them. This makes it super transparent for the client what you have done for them.

Everhour review by David C.
David C.

"Amazing time tracking software with great integrations"

What do you like best?

Great integrations with project management tools like Trello.

Powerful and flexible reports reports.

What do you dislike?

It used to be easier to track time on the web app. a mobile app would be great but mobile website keeps getting better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of you use one of the apps with an available integration, just start to try it

We track our team efforts and estimations for each of our company projects

Everhour review by Linzi S.
Linzi S.

"Seamless integration with Asana"

What do you like best?

The integration with Asana is very smooth and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is a bit lacking, it is still good enough. It would be awesome to see improvements here with better sorting and filtering.

My team members are spread out over the world. EverHour coupled with Asana allows us to communicate project statuses much better than email, and keeping track of everyone's time is just too easy.

Everhour review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Fantastically easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the interface, and the ease of managing my projects with different rates.

What do you dislike?

I'd love a more robust membership feature - more details for my employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend if you're an Asana user, or want to integrate Everhour in another PM software.

I'm using it with the Asana integration, and it's totally changed the way my team works.

Everhour review by Thoma D.
Thoma D.

"Everhour is a great and easy to use tool to track time"

What do you like best?

The integration with Asana makes everything easier for the team to record time on task. This, combines with the Chrome extension is perfect.

What do you dislike?

It's not a full blown time tracking software. I mean, if your time tracking is complicated, this may not be the solution.

Tracking time easily for my employees.

Everhour review by Administrator

"Easy Tracking and Nice Reporting for Clients"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to provide clients with detailed reports and invoices that look way better than Quickbooks. Integration with Asana is excellent!

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have the ability to easily generate invoices from different companies. I run multiple LLC's and I have to manually change logos and my return addresses.

Instead of tracking hours on excel and copying data into a separate invoice, i can do it all in everhour. I spend a lot less time on billing now.

Everhour review by Markus W.
Markus W.

"Everhour - The best Asana time tracking tool inside Asana"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use and deeply integrated

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i don't like at everhour!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will love it!

Get real time progress of your team.

Place budgets behind projects and get a daily and weekly report automatically.

Great reporting customization as well.

Everhour review by Gary G.
Gary G.

"Solid Time Tracking"

What do you like best?

Deep integration with Asana. Ease of use for project members tracking time. Reasonable Ad Hoc Reporting

What do you dislike?

A greater ability to customize reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great when integrated with a project management software

Track employee time on projects/tasks. Much better reports and visibility into on going work.

Everhour review by Administrator

"Great product with active support"

What do you like best?

- integration with JIRA allows for access of Everhour directly from JIRA, as well as accessing all JIRA tickets from Everhour.

- responsive support team - all issues are addressed within 24hrs

- active development to improve the product - and the Everhour team takes on feedback and incorporates it into their development pipeline

What do you dislike?

Although the support team always responds within 24hrs, majority of the time you need to wait the full 24hrs

Time tracking for cost analysis and invoicing.

Everhour review by User in Higher Education

"Everhour integrated"

What do you like best?

We integrate Everhour with Asana and it is seemless. Really like the system, very simple, end of day reporting helps make it accurate too. Very strong product!

What do you dislike?

i guess one thing that would be a nice addition is a timer at the top of Asana showing what you are counting time on at any given moment or more importantly showing that you are not currently tracking time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrated with Asana is a great way to do it.

Client time tracking...solved.

"A very good option"

What do you like best?

The easiness of use and its technical support.

The program performs very well, and makes reporting time a very quick task.

What do you dislike?

We would like more options and flexibility in reports. We would like to change 'in the fly' the filters used in the report (i.e: a report to know a user's reported time) with no need make a new report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a good option if you want to report time in Basecamp.

Time reporting from Basecamp

Everhour review by Lionel R.
Lionel R.

"Very powerfull tools !"

What do you like best?

The integration with Trello works perfectly and it's a pleasure to use it.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the reports are a little bit tricky first time use.

We can keep a close eye on our work and on the time spend in client project.

Everhour review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Very handy, easy to use. Great UI. Could use a few small tweaks to integrations."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to type out a task and get started timing it! Helps me not waste time. Also love the UI.

What do you dislike?

It's a little difficult to get other apps like Asana to integrate with it. I almost never see my tasks populate when I start typing one out. I really have to finagle the order of what fields I fill out on integration to get it to work.

Helps me not waste time trying to figure how much time I spent on what! Super easy to switch between tasks.

Everhour review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Everhour experience"

What do you like best?

how you get to track time. And see which projects you spend the most time on. Allows you to be transparent with clients

What do you dislike?

I think the fact that you can alter the time on projects can be a be deceiving toward employers and clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is really good tracker, instead of using a punch card for example

again transparency for clients and for the employer. So they will see that you are working and not wasting time

Everhour review by User

"Easy to use, and great support "

What do you like best?

Simple user interface that makes it easy to record time for the team. We like the integrations with Asana and JIRA the best. We have a server installation of JIRA, and the Everhour support team were very flexible in allowing us to embed the Everhour timer in our own JIRA.

What do you dislike?

I seem to be unable to record time for a future date. In a different time recording system in previous job, we were able to add entries into our timesheet when we knew we were going to be doing something on a particular day, eg. annual leave, conference, etc.

We need to get the team to start recording time so we can track utilization

Everhour review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Setup in 5 minutes!"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with Trello with almost instantaneous updates

What do you dislike?

No payroll/payment features to make it easy for me to pay timesheets/users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

billing, accountability, budgeting, business intelligence, cost projecting, timesheets

Everhour review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"Exciting Potential, But Limited Use"

What do you like best?

Simple interface and design. It made it visually easy to use and had decent integrations with a lot of apps.

What do you dislike?

The customer service and assistance wasn't helpful and made it cumbersome to use and implement the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try TimeCamp. Simple, standalone, easy to use. It's our go to now.

Similar to a consulting company, we've been working to track effort spent on specific types of work and specific clients in order to better gauge how we're spending our time and identify the most profitable and most costly work/clients.

Everhour review by Grzegorz F.
Grzegorz F.

"great tool for reporting and business processes"

What do you like best?

it's simple for users, almost perfect for reports!

What do you dislike?

some reports has to have new columns, but they are working on it

reporting time to my clients, reporting for my internal purposes

Everhour review by Julio Y.
Julio Y.

"Easy and useful"

What do you like best?

This app is very useful when working from home or when trying to keep track on your invested time. It's also very easy to use with a functional and intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

I haven't find anything wrong with this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To improve the use of the application, I use it along with Google Chrome Extension.

Track invested time per project, per tasks or per people so we can estimate how long will take on next projects and how or whom to asign tasks.

Everhour review by Administrator

"Great Program and Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to track hours per client/file and quickly see how many hours are spent on each file. I can also adjust other peoples hours if they forget to submit the information.

What do you dislike?

At first it was difficult to figure out how adjust hours submitted when they are entered incorrectly. But once I figured it out it was easy.

Project Management/Time Management.

Everhour review by Alexander V.
Alexander V.

"Great integration with Trello"

What do you like best?

Simple and clear. Easy to modify time per task.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing, everything works how it should be

Time tracking, generating reports

Everhour review by Administrator

"It's great- especially with the update on being able to set time budgets for each client"

What do you like best?

The reporting is great, and the ability to see budgets is fantastic

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the integration with Basecamp is a little off where team members will need to log into Everhour to run their timer. Sometimes it doesn't show up in their task. In most cases, a login and re-sync helps but it can be a little annoying when it happens.

profitability/ understanding how much time each task actually takes. For a long time we were flying blind or just "running timers" on our phones and marking in each task how much time something took. Now we have a more accurate and clear understanding.

Everhour review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Must-have For Asana Users"

What do you like best?

I like that the time displays on individual tasks and an overall cumulation, at the project level. It's easy to add/edit time entries and add a note regarding the time being logged. It's easy to use and the reporting is an added bonus .

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything that I do not like.

Track time spent on projects for clients to ensure I am staying within a contractually agreed-upon time frame. In the future, we plan to use the reporting to improve efficiency and better integrate agile methodology into our projects.

Everhour review by Agency
Agency

"Cool and seamless with asana"

What do you like best?

New budget planning feature. It helps alot

What do you dislike?

In fact, I'm satisfied. Nothing to add really. It works for me, I don't see a reason to change my reporting tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe plan fact on calendar view?

Payments from our clients. It's easy now when your using T&M

Learning about Everhour?

* We monitor all Everhour reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.