Everhour

Everhour is a time management tool offering detailed and customizable task insights for data driven teams

Work for Everhour?

Showing 46 Everhour reviews
Everhour review by <span>Adam H.</span>
Adam H.

Time tracking made easy

What do you like best?

One thing that makes this appealing over most is the fact that it integrates so well with Asana, which my employers also use for project and task management.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. It seems to be covering all bases for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool to help keep track of individual tasks on projects then I would highly recommend this product. For us it's been so far, so good.

Taking on larger projects requires us to be on top of everything and ensure that all tasks are not only completed, but also to make sure their time is logged. Immediately we paired Everhour with Asana and straight away noticed the traits of what could become a very efficient system for us. The added benefit of a browser add-on was also a nice surprise. As designers and developers, we work mainly in the browser and having your full list list of tasks close to hand is fantastic. Just a click of a button and you can start your task. In the past we have had to use software that relies on you having to refer to other software to reference task numbers or descriptions. This can be extremely time consuming. I haven't been using Everhour for very long but both myself and my colleague beleieve we have finally found the right option for time tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Everhour
Everhour review by <span>Nick R.</span>
Nick R.

Everhour helps my team stay informed on how they are spending time, and delivering projects.

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use UI and the simple controls from within Asana. The integration into the platform, the clean UI, and the ability to add time to tasks in the past made Everhour the easy choice.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was deeper integration with Asana, and more views into Everhour directly within the Asana platform. Its a little annoying to have to switch webpages completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate Everhour with anonther platform for task management to really see your data improve. Using Everhour, we can now see exactly how much time we are putting into every project. Also remember the old phrase "garbage in, garbage out". Everhour isn't a silver bullet. It doesn't just work 100% on its own. You have to make sure you are putting good data in if you want to have good data come out.

We had a problem of transparency with our team. We were doing work, putting in all of the time needed, and successfully completing projects, but we were working inside of a "black box" where people only saw the outputs.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Everhour review by <span>David R.</span>
David R.

Help me to know my personal and team work performance

What do you like best?

Nice UI, mobile responsive site available, lot of integrations, in my case Trello integration works smoothly with my workflow. Chrome extension works well too.

Realtime reports avoid the need of interrupt team mates asking about what they are working on, monthly and customs ones, help us in finances area to decide payments or in worth cases penalties.

It's great to see that the EH team keeps constantly working improving their service, frequently changes in UI and workflow are constantly taken you by surprise, sometimes it scares but there are always some good decisions, new features and improvements.

What do you dislike?

Website initial loading takes too long!, idle time is not taking in count. Internal projects navigation for cards layouts get too difficult in small devices.

You can not edit time from the extension panel, please add this feature!

It would be nice to have back the free plan for personal purpose, it could help a lot of people to understand their performance and take decision for life and work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it before buy it, get yourself into time tracking your work, you can also try some free options to make your final decision.

Team performance reports, individual members performance tracking, and real time reports for distance work had help our team to realize which task needs to be improved, who's is making the greatest effort and who's kinda lazy. Also it helps us to estimate better our efforts and give our clients better and fair prices for our services.

Everhour review by <span>Ashley C.</span>
Ashley C.

Easy to Track Your Time. Reports are Easily Generated

What do you like best?

Our company uses Asana for project planning so it's great that I can easily track time against my deliverables. It's easily done where you can hit the "Start" / "Stop" button. I especially like how Everhour easy reporting is with useful filters to customize my report (e.g. to get my hours for March I can select which project, how many hours spent vs total hours spent to date, etc). The timeframe can easy be adjusted to fit your needs (last 2 weeks, last month, entire, etc.)

One key nuance that Everhour can do is that if you ever change your deliverable name, Everhour will automatically update as well. I hear not every progam does this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing big comes to mind right now. I wish they had a pricing option so it's suitable for a 2-4 person company size.

Time-tracking by deliverable in an efficient manner and seeing how long it really takes us to do a task. That way we can use these estimates moving forward for future projects and can budget effectively.

Everhour review by <span>Jeff H.</span>
Jeff H.

Best Time Tracking Software Out There

What do you like best?

Everhour has all of the data I need and seamlessly integrates with all of the project management systems I use with a browser extension, so I don't need to pay for time tracking integrations on a per system basis.

Also, multiple times I've found when there's a feature I wish existed, it gets integrated within a few months. The team keeps adding updates, so it's constantly getting better.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could buy an a la carte version that doesn't force me to pay for 5 users, since I use it mostly by myself, but the price is still definitely worth it. I get that this is necessary to keep the ship running and to allow for them to keep pushing out updates; which they do!

Recommendations to others considering the product

From the other software I've used, Everhour is the best all around. A no-brainer.

It offers great insight into how I spend my time along with customizable categorized reports to show meaningful data, in addition to streamlining invoicing.

Everhour review by <span>Raphael S.</span>
Raphael S.

The best time tracking software out there!

What do you like best?

Everhour is the time tracking that you need mainly because it integrates in a perfect and beautifull way with the project management tools that you already use. In our case we use Asana and Trello in a day by day basis for all our organization needs. Integrating to other time tracking tools in the day by day processes was always a pain. With Everhour, its seamless, painless and really fun to do that!

What do you dislike?

Really, not a thing. If I was to complain about something is that we only need 3 users and the plans of Everhour give you at least 5 seats, so we pay for 2 seats without using them. But it worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Asana, Trello or any of the tools that Everhour integrates to, this is a no-brainer. Everhour put all the control of your time tracking needs inside those tools in a elegant, beautiful and really useful way.

We work in many different projects of different art scopes, so it gets messy sometimes. Everhour help us organize, plan, estimate and prioritize work as we never did before. And with the great report tools, from time to time we anlyze those reports to see how we can upgrade our workflow.

Learning about Everhour?

* We monitor all Everhour reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.