Evernote Business

Evernote Business makes the ideas, research and expertise of any team easily discoverable, creating an open, productive and smarter workplace.

Work for Evernote Business?
Beekeeper review  2x

Learning about Evernote Business?

Compare Evernote Business to Similar Solutions

Evernote Business Reviews

Showing 60 Evernote Business reviews
Evernote Business review by <span>Ksenia N.</span>
Ksenia N.

Great resource for marketers!

What do you like best?

Archive a snipper or the whole article

Create a post within the platform

Forget about cluttering your computer - save everything to the cloud instead!

Tag everything for easy filtering

Access offline (paid version)

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to figure out how to merge my two Evernotes. I have read the instructions but it didn't seem to help me.

I would like to merge all the notes I've ever had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Evernote is a smart way of keeping your notes organized. It helps me archive interesting articles and thoughts for later and then simply search for them within the platform. The free version is good enough; however, I started archiving a lot of information and quickly ran out of the max available upload monthly which is 60 MB. So i went ahead and upgraded my account. After all, &32/annually is nothing given how useful this software is.

I learn-learn -learn! I come across interesting, helpful, and educational articles and I archive them so i can then use this information to better my digital marketing initiatives.

I save a lot of competitive information and general research so I can then use for my content marketing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Evernote Business
Evernote Business review by <span>Jerold  B.</span>
Jerold B.

Good organization skills.

What do you like best?

I like that I can use that software with all my devices. I have a good sync work. Very easy and fast to create lists. Care a lot about my work. I like that I can work when I'm out of office.

What do you dislike?

Generally, software is good and working well.sometimes has a small problem with sync. Maybe will be nice to have a bigger choice of tools. Good organization side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect software. You will not have a problem to use it. Very easy to set up and simple to use. I guess with this platform you will have a powerful help.

We are like that we can do more work online. We can save all pages in web. We can find our links which we were attending. Also its perfect to be allowed to use all information which we need.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Evernote Business review by <span>Akbar J.</span>
Akbar J.

Best Notes app! You only need this one.

What do you like best?

Everything I possibly want to do regarding my notes taking is supported by EverNote. Folders, tagging, organizing, pictures, video, audio, running notes, everything.

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to think of anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think through how you want to organize your life before starting to use EveryNote. It is very easy to clutter things up. On the other hand, I created a "temp hold" folder and dumped everything in it and then one by one started to review-and-organize in folders.

I am an author, I am a consultant with multiple clients, and I am an executive. In a given day I work on 15 to 20 different projects and things. I use only EverNote as a single centralized consolidated tool for note taking.

Evernote Business review by <span>Rebecca W.</span>
Rebecca W.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Effortlessly Manage Notes Between Devices

What do you like best?

Evernote makes it easy to quickly type up notes whether you are on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Not only can you type notes, but you can separate them by easy-to-find notebooks, as well as upload images. You can rid yourself of your paper filing system by uploadings images of receipts, tax documents and even house documents.

What do you dislike?

Evernote has changed the number of devices for their free service. To continue using Evernote for free, you are limited to two devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a quick and easy way to manage business features such as notes, memos, and allow for collaborating with others. Notebooks can either be private or shared. And these statuses can be updated at any time should one's business needs change.

As an e-teacher, I am able to quickly type up notes on each student. I can create notebooks for each day of the week, and then create individual "note pages" within each notebook for each student. I can quickly type up their personal interests, birthdates, likes and dislikes, as well as notes for next lesson, and areas of growth. It eliminates the need to have pen and paper nearby, and no more losing notes or throwing them away by accident.

Evernote Business review by <span>Manuel Alberto M.</span>
Manuel Alberto M.

Your best app for notes on the Cloud

What do you like best?

Having notes in the cloud provides many advantages for teams. Having the opportunity to access notes on the go can save time, money and problems if you're working with a large team or in various projects.

I love how easy it is to sync the notes between all devices. Anyone on the team can write and access any note. It works great in any mainstream OS: iOS, Android, Windows. Also, its managing features are great: you can organize notes and team members access really easy.

Backup and restore features are very useful as well, when you work with other people sometimes someone can delete or damage data, having the option to restore the file to a previous version can be life saving.

What do you dislike?

Like anything on the cloud, if you doesn't have an internet connection you're unable to access your files. Sometimes this can cause problems when you re-sync. Also price is a little high. Some people doesn't need all the features evernote provides so paying the price for the full package isn't worth it to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evernote Business is great for any company which want to increase their productivity.

Having the ability to make, review, edit and send notes on the go have allowed our business to address issues in no-time compared to other methods of organization.

It also has allowed our employees to become more organized and manage their time better, achieving goals in less labor hours.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Evernote Business Works Great

What do you like best?

No user minimum. Full offline access. This is especially important to my company since we have anywhere from 25 to 50 employees using this application on a weekly basis. By having full offline access and no user minimum for the application, our company is able to access all of our documents and share them with other users so that we are able to collaborate using the same materials. The application utilizes document sharing and collaboration tools. It's a great tool for capturing brainstorming sessions, storing documents, and embedding audio and images into notes. However, it's best for small teams with limited needs; larger companies in need of robust collaboration tools will be disappointed.

What do you dislike?

Evernote's consumer software is very easy to use; its business plan offers more functionality, and, unfortunately, more complication. I love that it offers offline access of all files across all of your devices, but having to rely on a desktop app or Google Drive for document editing is inconvenient. If you need this feature, I recommend looking at Box Business, Google Drive for Work, or our Editors' Choice Zoho Docs Standard. Not all of our users have the ability to be able to log onto the desktop application, so this makes it very inconvenient if something needs to be edited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No user minimum. Full offline access, Document editing available only via the desktop app, Evernote Business is a fine product for light collaboration, but it falls short when it comes to document management

Team members can collaborate using notes, but users can't simultaneously edit a note. You're alerted if you try to open a note that someone is already editing, however, you can still choose to open it. In that case, if you make any edits, Evernote will create a second copy of the file, which could become confusing. There's no way to lock other users out of a file. One big bonus is that you can access all of your notebooks and files from any device, even when offline. This is much more convenient than selecting documents one by one for offline access as you have to do with Citrix ShareFile$16.00 at Citrix and Dropbox Business. The main benefit of using this application is that multiple users can view the same items, but only one person can edit it at once which can be troublesome especially if the users are not in the same offie or space. This application has really helped though with helping more team members collaborate with one another and have the access to all of the same materials.

Learning about Evernote Business?

* We monitor all Evernote Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Evernote Business to Similar Solutions