Evernote Business

Evernote Business makes the ideas, research and expertise of any team easily discoverable, creating an open, productive and smarter workplace.

Work for Evernote Business?

Learning about Evernote Business?

Evernote Business Reviews

Showing 61 Evernote Business reviews
Evernote Business review by Ksenia N.
Ksenia N.

"Great resource for marketers!"

What do you like best?

Archive a snipper or the whole article

Create a post within the platform

Forget about cluttering your computer - save everything to the cloud instead!

Tag everything for easy filtering

Access offline (paid version)

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to figure out how to merge my two Evernotes. I have read the instructions but it didn't seem to help me.

I would like to merge all the notes I've ever had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Evernote is a smart way of keeping your notes organized. It helps me archive interesting articles and thoughts for later and then simply search for them within the platform. The free version is good enough; however, I started archiving a lot of information and quickly ran out of the max available upload monthly which is 60 MB. So i went ahead and upgraded my account. After all, &32/annually is nothing given how useful this software is.

I learn-learn -learn! I come across interesting, helpful, and educational articles and I archive them so i can then use this information to better my digital marketing initiatives.

I save a lot of competitive information and general research so I can then use for my content marketing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Evernote Business
Evernote Business review by Jerold  B.
Jerold B.

"Good organization skills."

What do you like best?

I like that I can use that software with all my devices. I have a good sync work. Very easy and fast to create lists. Care a lot about my work. I like that I can work when I'm out of office.

What do you dislike?

Generally, software is good and working well.sometimes has a small problem with sync. Maybe will be nice to have a bigger choice of tools. Good organization side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect software. You will not have a problem to use it. Very easy to set up and simple to use. I guess with this platform you will have a powerful help.

We are like that we can do more work online. We can save all pages in web. We can find our links which we were attending. Also its perfect to be allowed to use all information which we need.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Evernote Business review by Akbar J.
Akbar J.

"Best Notes app! You only need this one."

What do you like best?

Everything I possibly want to do regarding my notes taking is supported by EverNote. Folders, tagging, organizing, pictures, video, audio, running notes, everything.

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to think of anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think through how you want to organize your life before starting to use EveryNote. It is very easy to clutter things up. On the other hand, I created a "temp hold" folder and dumped everything in it and then one by one started to review-and-organize in folders.

I am an author, I am a consultant with multiple clients, and I am an executive. In a given day I work on 15 to 20 different projects and things. I use only EverNote as a single centralized consolidated tool for note taking.

Evernote Business review by Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.

"Effortlessly Manage Notes Between Devices"

What do you like best?

Evernote makes it easy to quickly type up notes whether you are on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Not only can you type notes, but you can separate them by easy-to-find notebooks, as well as upload images. You can rid yourself of your paper filing system by uploadings images of receipts, tax documents and even house documents.

What do you dislike?

Evernote has changed the number of devices for their free service. To continue using Evernote for free, you are limited to two devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a quick and easy way to manage business features such as notes, memos, and allow for collaborating with others. Notebooks can either be private or shared. And these statuses can be updated at any time should one's business needs change.

As an e-teacher, I am able to quickly type up notes on each student. I can create notebooks for each day of the week, and then create individual "note pages" within each notebook for each student. I can quickly type up their personal interests, birthdates, likes and dislikes, as well as notes for next lesson, and areas of growth. It eliminates the need to have pen and paper nearby, and no more losing notes or throwing them away by accident.

Evernote Business review by Manuel Alberto M.
Manuel Alberto M.

"Your best app for notes on the Cloud"

What do you like best?

Having notes in the cloud provides many advantages for teams. Having the opportunity to access notes on the go can save time, money and problems if you're working with a large team or in various projects.

I love how easy it is to sync the notes between all devices. Anyone on the team can write and access any note. It works great in any mainstream OS: iOS, Android, Windows. Also, its managing features are great: you can organize notes and team members access really easy.

Backup and restore features are very useful as well, when you work with other people sometimes someone can delete or damage data, having the option to restore the file to a previous version can be life saving.

What do you dislike?

Like anything on the cloud, if you doesn't have an internet connection you're unable to access your files. Sometimes this can cause problems when you re-sync. Also price is a little high. Some people doesn't need all the features evernote provides so paying the price for the full package isn't worth it to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evernote Business is great for any company which want to increase their productivity.

Having the ability to make, review, edit and send notes on the go have allowed our business to address issues in no-time compared to other methods of organization.

It also has allowed our employees to become more organized and manage their time better, achieving goals in less labor hours.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Evernote Business Works Great"

What do you like best?

No user minimum. Full offline access. This is especially important to my company since we have anywhere from 25 to 50 employees using this application on a weekly basis. By having full offline access and no user minimum for the application, our company is able to access all of our documents and share them with other users so that we are able to collaborate using the same materials. The application utilizes document sharing and collaboration tools. It's a great tool for capturing brainstorming sessions, storing documents, and embedding audio and images into notes. However, it's best for small teams with limited needs; larger companies in need of robust collaboration tools will be disappointed.

What do you dislike?

Evernote's consumer software is very easy to use; its business plan offers more functionality, and, unfortunately, more complication. I love that it offers offline access of all files across all of your devices, but having to rely on a desktop app or Google Drive for document editing is inconvenient. If you need this feature, I recommend looking at Box Business, Google Drive for Work, or our Editors' Choice Zoho Docs Standard. Not all of our users have the ability to be able to log onto the desktop application, so this makes it very inconvenient if something needs to be edited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No user minimum. Full offline access, Document editing available only via the desktop app, Evernote Business is a fine product for light collaboration, but it falls short when it comes to document management

Team members can collaborate using notes, but users can't simultaneously edit a note. You're alerted if you try to open a note that someone is already editing, however, you can still choose to open it. In that case, if you make any edits, Evernote will create a second copy of the file, which could become confusing. There's no way to lock other users out of a file. One big bonus is that you can access all of your notebooks and files from any device, even when offline. This is much more convenient than selecting documents one by one for offline access as you have to do with Citrix ShareFile$16.00 at Citrix and Dropbox Business. The main benefit of using this application is that multiple users can view the same items, but only one person can edit it at once which can be troublesome especially if the users are not in the same offie or space. This application has really helped though with helping more team members collaborate with one another and have the access to all of the same materials.

Evernote Business review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Reliable documentation and collaboration tool. "

What do you like best?

Evernote provides us an easy way to create shared documentation on product launches and employee onboarding. Workchat feature easily notifies when I invite a colleague to view or edit an Evernote.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing if two people are in the same Evernote at the same time. Also, there is no track changes or ability to comment so I've struggled with that feature compared to a google doc for example.

As mentioned before, we have one version of the truth with Evernote when it comes to employee onboarding checklists as well as we document our feature launch note using Evernote as well. A great collaboration tool across departments.

Evernote Business review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Great option for writting"

What do you like best?

I got Evernote so I could write notes with the Apple Pencil. It works lovely and I enjoy using it to take real time notes.

What do you dislike?

I’m still new to this product, only using it for a few months. So far there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that it can sink between your devices. It’s a great option for taking meeting notes and being able to access them anywhere.

I often need to take notes during meetings, this has become a much better option for me then apple notes. It’s more organized and works well with the Apple Pencil.

Evernote Business review by User in Higher Education

"For Mac Lovers"

What do you like best?

It’s Mac compatible! There are too many programs that would be useful if they were only compatible with Apple products. Evernote’s line of products are Mac friendly!

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of hidden features that Evernote offers but many of them I’ve found on my own. It’s not as clear as it should be to new users.

I can include many different types of communication and information in Evernote Business. If I have business cards, recordings, hand written notes, whatever information I need to include, it is easy to include it. If coworkers need to send me information to include then that’s easy too. It’s a great way to organize all the ‘catch-all’ information needed to complete projects.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Love how Evernote Keeps Everyone Organized "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to log and track events and ideas and that I can check things off as I go. I love how I can collaborate with others on tasks, especially when the task involves someone who does not physically work in my office. I also really love the ability to upload documents directly through the app to allow others to utilize and view them without having to send a ton of emails back and forth with various attachments that could potentially be missed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind that I would say that I dislike.

Being able to coordinate with others on projects. We have a number of offices in different states and timezones which can make it hard to get everyone on the same page and focused on deadlines. Needing to collaborate with people on the West Coast can be difficult to say the least. Tracking tasks and documents in one place makes it a lot easier to track things to completion.

Evernote Business review by User in Internet

"Simplified Note Taking - Great w/ skitch"

What do you like best?

I like that this integrates seamlessly with a lot of things. One integration is with Google, where when you are doing a Google search for something, it will look through your notes to see if this topic has been in your notes anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I think the collaboration piece could be better between users. When I want to share a note with someone or something I've been working on with someone, it's not very convenient. However, there is a URL share which is very handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should also consider Skitch, which goes hand in hand with Evernote Business. I would also make sure to take advantage of any training that may come with your package as this product can be quite complex. Overall, very helpful and would definitely recommend.

Communication. Evernote makes it easy for me to not only take notes, but then quickly search through them for the correct date/customer/subject.

Evernote Business review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Solid note-taking software with some glitchiness"

What do you like best?

Evernote Business is clean and uncluttered and provides an excellent way to take notes on the fly and keep them across myriad devices for however long you'd like.

What do you dislike?

If you're looking to do more of the same basic note taking and keeping, Evernote Business is not worth the upgrade from freemium. Multidevice syncing isn't always the most streamlined or effective feature, and sharing content with another user is rarely quick and easy - though it's certainly supposed to be.

Meetings, whether scheduled or conducted spur of the moment, are enhanced by Evernote Business, which enables users to quickly recall previous communications, incorporate them into discussions, and take new notes on the fly. The result is better, more efficient meetings.

Evernote Business review by Erica M.
Erica M.

"An easy and effective note taking and sharing program"

What do you like best?

Being able to collaborate on notes across multiple coworkers, easy team management, easy access settings, continuity across many devices

What do you dislike?

Price per month can become limiting, some actions that we would like to see are not there, desktop app and mobile app are very different and can cause confusion for some

Evernote Business helped us collaborate as a team and share notes between coworkers from one program and all in one place. It kept us from having to access multiple points to get the same info and allows a team to all add and edit the notes they have access to.

Evernote Business review by Kate M.
Kate M.

"Super easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love that I can share my notes with anyone by just sharing a link

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of a thing I do not love about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does this product have an integration with Salesforce? Would that be possible?

Easy to share notes and insights with anyone even if they do not have an Evernote Account.

Evernote Business review by Miriam L.
Miriam L.

"Evernote Business..."

What do you like best?

you can save and share all the work allows you to share and manage in conjunction with other different files quickly and concisely. keep everyone up to date on the changes that have been made without having to send a burst of email.

What do you dislike?

Evernote works very well, but I change its business model of course there is nothing wrong

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to manage information of a large or small company.

Solving negotiation problems seems obvious to you. of Evernote classification allow us that commercial development. of negotiators and experts in agreements, we have realized.

Evernote Business review by User

"Great for note-taking, sharing and storing"

What do you like best?

I love that all my notes are in one place. It's easy to search and go back to old notes. Also it's super easy to edit and share my notes.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it's not easy to share notes with people who don't use Evernote. In these instances, I have to copy and paste my evernote notes into a word doc and share that way.

Within my team, we use the tool for note-taking and sharing. It allows us to give our clients the best results.

Evernote Business review by Elize V.
Elize V.

"Most amazing tool to keep all my articles sorted"

What do you like best?

Very easy way to clip articles, add notes and share thoughts with your colleagues. Easy overview of all your notes.

What do you dislike?

Limitations when colleagues don't have the paid version. The app isn't that easy in use

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most efficient way to easily save AND find back articles you've read online, in pdf or mails. The option to tag articles, share notebooks and lock parts of your note to the top are my favorite.

Finding back and sorting interesting articles that can help with future research

Evernote Business review by Denise V.
Denise V.

"Easy-To-Use & Great for Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Team members can collaborate within the same space and see updates

What do you dislike?

The format switching from bullet points to check boxes is a little tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It'll change your day to day business processes in a positive way! :)

Streamlining hiring processes & making offers

Evernote Business review by Julian A.
Julian A.

"Excelente opción para manejar la información"

What do you like best?

Para mi Evernote, ayuda muchísimo a compartir información entre el equipo de trabajo. utilizamos carpetas compartidas

What do you dislike?

Poco. La verdad que Evernote simplifica muchísimo el compartir información clave

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendado 100%

Gestión del conocimiento e información relacionada con los clientes y las reuniones

Evernote Business review by User in Higher Education

"Convenient to files and documents oragnized"

What do you like best?

Evernote was was easy to use and having it on your computer and phone made it so I could have important documents and papers on the go.

What do you dislike?

Dragging and dropping documents from one file to another was a little hard. Maybe it was just on my computer at the time but it would often drop into the wrong folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. It’s easy to share files between people and having the ability to sign into the same account on your phone makes it more convenient.

Evernote helps declutter office paperwork and documents. Finding documents is easier that looking endlessly through papers and binders, Evernote solves that problem and benefits by keeping everything close at hand.

Evernote Business review by Tucker J.
Tucker J.

"Excellent organization "

What do you like best?

I love using this to keep notes on my students. You can organize antidotal notes by groups.

What do you dislike?

It does take a while to set up your formatting but worth it in the long run

Able to organize groups and share with other colleagues. It helps save time in the classroom. You can easily pull up notes for meetings.

Evernote Business review by Ruby M.
Ruby M.

"Evernote "

What do you like best?

I like that Evernote is free and helps me to create notes at the spur of the moment that I can come back to in my business.

What do you dislike?

Evernote has been a fantastic app to use and offers a lot of convenience. I don’t have any dislikes.

Evernote allows me to stay afloat by offering me the ability to share my notes with others when needed.

Evernote Business review by Alexandra C. E.
Alexandra C. E.

"Evernote Business is Good "

What do you like best?

I like that Evernote Business is easy to use and change between screens and navigate the site.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult for me to sync documents and pages, not super user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it but it for certain needs with employees, especially to save time when sharing documents and files.

Utilizing time more efficiently when in meetings or taking notes for things.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Use constantly for work"

What do you like best?

Having my files and notes handy from all my devices as well as my coworkers devices

What do you dislike?

Nothing I notable. It maybe could be easier to organize your notes

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

We often need to share files among co workers or move a file from a phone, iPad, or computer. This is a simple way for us to do that.

Evernote Business review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Evernote rocks!"

What do you like best?

Evernote allows me to stay super organized at work by having several different notebooks, with even further organization within the notes.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. It is easy to use and helps me through every meeting.

This is used mainly for team organization and note taking. The benefits include easy sharing and being accessible on all my devices.

Evernote Business review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great resources for any business"

What do you like best?

You can upload docs and notes. Great for classes and sharing information with colleagues

What do you dislike?

Very similar to INotes on iPad and iPhone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It has helped me with work and keeping track of reference documents

Great for uploading information to use later. Also a good way to save docs you use often

Evernote Business review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"Ease of collaboration"

What do you like best?

It is really great for jotting down ideas whenever something pops into my head, even in ordinary day-to-day situations like on the subway and stuff.

What do you dislike?

I am really puzzled as to why there is an elephant as its logo.

Evernote helps me not only jot down ideas but also easily share them with other colleagues.

Evernote Business review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"No user minimum. Full offline access.."

What do you like best?

Evernote Business is a fine product for light collaboration, but it falls short when it comes to document management.

What do you dislike?

Document editing available only via the desktop app.

No more losing important documents and conversations and urls. Keeping track of all the stuff I need to remember for years, now.

Evernote Business review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Such a great spin on traditional Notes"

What do you like best?

Mainly the ability to share with teammates.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't run into any issues so can't say there is anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend

The benefits on keeping notes during sales calls that I can then update into records when I have the time.

Evernote Business review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Must have"

What do you like best?

I love that I can keep my pay stubs, birth certificate and every other important document all in one place on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything because it offers so much

I have all my paperwork for every aspect of decision making in one place

Evernote Business review by Nick W.
Nick W.

"Alright for a notebook tool but lacks productivity value add..."

What do you like best?

Its simple, and easy. Teams share notes and notebooks without hassle.

What do you dislike?

Limiting authors to one editor at time is not good for remote collaboration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are paying for a similar service... like google docs or using MS OneNote, I don't think its worth the switch.

information sharing.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Easy and convenient "

What do you like best?

The organization of the product and note taking abilities. The ease of sharing, adding recordings, keeping a calandar, and doing surveys.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t anything I dislike except the cost but for what it is the cost isn’t that bad. I’m just a non profit volunteer running an organization as president so the cost is prohibitive.

I can easily access notes, have recorded meetings, share content and have everything in one dot so I don’t have to search through files to find it.

Evernote Business review by Jonathon T.
Jonathon T.

"Evernote"

What do you like best?

I like how it backs up everything to thme cloud and allows anyone to view notes from wherever.

What do you dislike?

Internet dependent, but that’s the case with all cloud based programs

Our current notes system at work sucks, so we keep track of our clients through Evernote

"EverNote Review"

What do you like best?

Best in class from an cloud perspective. Very useful for any kind of notes on the move

What do you dislike?

At times it is confusing as it does not sync wherever internet is not available

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good one to start

Meetings notes to be in Sync

Evernote Business review by James w.
James w.

"Evernote business"

What do you like best?

Shows relevant notes coworkers took while typing notes

What do you dislike?

I wasn’t able to search as easily as I liked

We are able to communicate more effectively since we all know what each other knows. It’s quick and pretty proficient

Evernote Business review by Shelander H.
Shelander H.

"Quick and easy note taking "

What do you like best?

The ability to share one or a folder of notes with other users

What do you dislike?

If you aren't familiar or have someone familiar with the product it can be a little challenging to use

Quickly share and collaborate notes

"Evernote Business"

What do you like best?

I like to use Evernote as a place to jot down catch-all things related to projects. We also keep start-up process notes in Evernote as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the sharing note feature, which has to be done through work chat. Then, to find a note someone has shared with me, I have to go back through my work chats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for collecting notes and updating in real time.

- Archiving/cataloging

- Collaboration

Evernote Business review by User in Internet

"Cloud based note taking platform "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily share taken notes between different platforms and mediums I use on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Do not like the lack of formatting options for note taking abilities

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform with a very user friendly interface.

streamlined note taking abilities while on the go.

Evernote Business review by Stacy R.
Stacy R.

"Works great for small teams"

What do you like best?

Everyone can easily access everyone else's notes. Even offline.

What do you dislike?

Evernote Business is a fine for light collaboration, but it falls short when it comes to document management.

Everyone being able to view each other's notes.

Evernote Business review by User in Computer Software

"Great for lists, bookmarks, "turbo-snipping""

What do you like best?

If you're pulling pictures, screenshots, articles, websites all together, this can't be beat. Very easy to search your entire history and share. I have it open during all work hours because it's a versatile way to keep a daily to do list. Super easy to add check boxes.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of much. There's an exisiting notebook default that I wish was not there, but that's probably user error.

Daily to-do list. Sharing information with coworkers.

Evernote Business review by Scott B C.
Scott B C.

"Helpful but initially challenging to learn..."

What do you like best?

How the system is organized into various cstegoroes

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it took to learn how to effectively use it

Overall it is helpful to be able to group similiar projects.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Evernote for Business "

What do you like best?

Love that i can scribble notes the team re

What do you dislike?

Wish i could translate handwriting2 text

Love I can scribble notes that the team gets almighty immediately

Evernote Business review by User in Design
User in Design

"Remember everything"

What do you like best?

Perfect search function allow you to store every data in a digital brain

What do you dislike?

Interface on iOS could be slimmer and faster

Remembering everything

Evernote Business review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that you can collaborate with multiple people at a time

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike about it

Collaboration

Evernote Business review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Evernote"

What do you like best?

The convenience of scheduling with evernote

What do you dislike?

Do not like the mainframe. Wish I had the option to change the colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it. Saves you time and documents are located all in one place.

It helps you to take notes anywhere and you can retrieve them at a moment notice.

Evernote Business review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Efficiency fast"

What do you like best?

The ability to have information anywhere you need it. Also the ability to have team communication.

What do you dislike?

That some of my users have free accounts and are limited in options as to approved devices.

Ability to access information anywhere. The ability to communicate and share freely with my team

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Efficient and Straightforward"

What do you like best?

Different notebooks to organize and how it syncs from my phone to my laptop

What do you dislike?

I wish it would ask me what notebook to be in first. Sometimes i just start typing and realize I’m in a different notebook

To do lists, brainstorms ideas, notes from meetings

Evernote Business review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Evrrything I need in my pocket"

What do you like best?

Organized and easy to use. Love that I can organize tons of different data in one place.

What do you dislike?

The format isn't that user friendly, sometimes i wish it were more open

I use this to share information on properties with other parties working with the same property.

Evernote Business review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Wonderful Software "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of sharing documents with coworkers across the company.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t have any issues with this software.

Our company is large and spread across several states. It really helps with implementing new hiring systems for our organisation.

Evernote Business review by User in International Affairs
User in International Affairs

"Evernote"

What do you like best?

easily share ideas and calendars with colleagues

What do you dislike?

It could be more user friendly, some things are hard to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! But be aware of the learning curve

easily share ideas, you can communicate with everyone in the office at once

Evernote Business review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great application with scanning"

What do you like best?

We can scan documents in the field and share documents.

What do you dislike?

When mailing scanned documents they are embedded and not an attachment.

We are able to share and send documents instantly to our accounting office.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Evernote is easy to use. "

What do you like best?

It’s user friendly and can be used from multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t ran into anything I wasn’t happy with.

Collaboration and organization with other employees when we aren’t in the office together.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"All in one spot for files"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to save all documents in a single place, like a network drive.

What do you dislike?

The layout can get confusing at times, but not terrible.

Putting all documents in one place.

"Optimal to remember all for work & life"

What do you like best?

multi-platform update, simply to use, many way to organize informations

What do you dislike?

not optimal way to formatting text in notes

Recommendations to others considering the product

evernote is simply the best solution to organize information

more order with all thing to do for my customers

Evernote Business review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Information on the go"

What do you like best?

I love having access to my notes from anywhere. It is very searchable.

What do you dislike?

Uses a lot of data and storage space on my devices.

Easy searchable storage for notes and images

"Good features "

What do you like best?

Great features like BC scanner and related linkedin profile search. Can't attend an event without it!

What do you dislike?

I really don't know. I can't find what's missing.

Better pruductivity after events (emails, notes,...)

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Email to anyone with one click. Tag notes for easy search.

What do you dislike?

There are little to no formatting possibilities

Easy to take, sort, organize and share notes especially within team.

Evernote Business review by Consultant

"Evernote Business"

What do you like best?

good product for light collaboration. Organized teams get more done

What do you dislike?

document management needs improvement. doc editing available only via desktop app.

taking notes can transit into collaborative projects.

Evernote Business review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Convenient and clever product, but I don't use it regularly"

What do you like best?

Ability to save and organize all types of information

What do you dislike?

Not connected to other products, and I forget to use it

Keeping my projects organized, gathering ideas while researching

Evernote Business review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Nice App"

What do you like best?

Does a good job. I like the application for phone.

What do you dislike?

Not used well enough through all systems/agencies.

Taking notes on the go.

Evernote Business review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Evernote"

What do you like best?

Easy for collaboration. The staff enjoy it

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using Evernote.

People are more efficiently

Learning about Evernote Business?

* We monitor all Evernote Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.