Do you work for Evernote?

Evernote Reviews & Product Details

What is Evernote?

Evernote helps you capture and manage ideas, projects, memories, and to-do lists, so nothing gets missed. Write notes, attach documents, scan images, take voice memos or clip from the web. Organize everything from big projects to personal moments in a single place, accessible on your computer, tablet, or phone—even when offline. Quickly find the information you need with a powerful search that recognizes words in handwriting, images, and attachments. With Evernote, you can focus on what matters.

Evernote Profile Details

Evernote Profile Details

Provided by:

Provided by:

evernote.com
Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Evernote

Evernote Reviews

1-50 of 1265 total Evernote reviews

Evernote Reviews

1-50 of 1265 total Evernote reviews
Evernote review by Allen K.
Most Recent Evernote Video Review

"I use Evernote as my digital file cabinet"

Evernote review by Marcoli B.
Profesor
(10,001+ employees)

"My notes with a click."

What do you like best?

I like EverNote because it is an application for both PC and mobile devices so I can access my information from anywhere and anytime I need it, I also like that EverNote allows collaborative work and in this way my colleagues Jobs contribute their ideas when we plan together through EverNote.

What do you dislike?

The storage capacity is limited and does not have passwords to protect the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the application for making simple annotations and teamwork.

EverNote has benefited me by allowing me to save time since it helps me organize all my information and recover it easily whenever I need it without wasting time searching for it, because this software has a powerful search capability, too It benefits me by allowing me to store all kinds of documents in this application without having to use special software for photos, videos, pages ... since everything is stored in EVERNOTE regardless of the nature of the stored document.

Evernote review by Jennifer W.
Director of Marketing & Client Relations

"My Favorite Piece of Technology for Work"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity the best! I also use their Search function a lot, because I take TONS of notes! Using the Search function gets me to where I need to be quickly. And that’s important when I’m trying to jot something down before I forget it. The interface is so simple, yet beautiful. It’s not complicated or overwhelming. They offer the same text capabilities as any other document interface (formatting options, bullet points or number lists, linking, etc.). Users have the ability to upload PDFs or other documents to their notes, as well as connect Evernote to Google Drive for linking relevant projects. It also has browser extensions that allow you to save a web page, in its entirety, with just one click.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then the auto-save creates a new note with the same information in. That can be a little frustrating to clean up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try! It's easy to test and easy to move on if you don't like it. But, you will.

Professionally, I have notebooks for partnerships, vendors, marketing campaigns, internal meetings, how-to’s and useful videos/articles (I use the Web Clipper for this one). Within those notebooks, I have a note for each item. Within that note, I track updates. For example, if I have a call with Vendor A, I’ll search for that vendor’s name before I hop on the call. The search function will take me to the specific Vendor A note, which is organized in my “Vendor” notebook. Within my note, I’ll record the date and purpose of the call, and then use the bullet-point function to keep track of our conversation.

I take all meeting notes in Evernote, as well, so that I can easily reference them later. Whenever we have a new Feature Release, I’ll take notes in Evernote of the internal unveiling so I can easily relay the information to my clients without forgetting key points.

Personally, I use it for journaling, recipes, and keeping track of important phone calls, account information, or notes from pediatrician appointments.

Evernote review by Liliana S.
Project Manager junior

"The best note app on the market"

What do you like best?

Evernote is the best application for taking notes available in the market. It's more complete than Google Keep or OneNote. With Evernote I can add audios, files and images to each note. With the notebooks I can organize them by task or meeting, even by date of creation of the note. I can also synchronize each note with my cloud and access them from any device from the web without installing any client. Being able to share the notes is also very useful, because when we hold weekly advance meetings and brainstorms are developed it is very good to have the notes of all the participants available.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to add the possibility of placing videos or at least GIF in the notes. The rates applied since last year have gone up a lot and you have to pay a lot of money to have a storage level for the number of notes that I make every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evernote I recommend 100% is a great acquisition for any business.

With this application I will not forget anything, I work as Project Manager and in this field many meetings are held daily, which I must document precisely and this tool is my main workhorse. I can be certain that any note you add is saved and can be reviewed after the meeting is over. Evernote increases my efficiency and I can develop more projects per month, increasing my profits.

Evernote review by Aleida M.
Passionate about technology and share all my knowledge with the community that needs it

"Good Tool"

What do you like best?

It is free in all media, PC, Ipad, Android, IPhone, etc. And its possibilities are very well adapted to each support.

It is very simple to install and use

It has one of the best text editors I've tried, it's like having a built-in mini Word.

If you want to organize your work even better, you can create templates that help you achieve better results in less time.

What do you dislike?

The free version is limited. Only in the paid version can you save Word, Excel files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good tool that helps create quick notes, for reminders, and the purpose of sharing them with others, it is easy, if you want to enjoy all the benefits that this tool has, you should pay but it is worth it.

That's if the free version has a storage limit, and this can be very limited in return with the paid version you can enjoy much more storage and synchronization disconnected without problems.

It helps me for the days I travel and I need to write down the viats that the company gives me and so I share it live with them and they can see the data in lines.

It helps me to quickly carry information that I can not save on my pc and that I consider important

Evernote review by LIDIANA F.
Servicio de atención al cliente
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Title: your notes are safe. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application: this application is very useful in everyday life, evernote allows us to store all those notes that we should not forget, you can even record your voice and image in video or audio notes. your notes will be available on your computer or mobile device and on the Evernote servers at the same time.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this application: I do not like it to be paid, the application is really good, but you have to pay to guarantee its continuous use .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because I would recommend this program: evernote is characterized by being a computer center where you can store all kinds of information, in addition to each of the notes you upload, it can be backed up by an image, a video or a file, to make the information more versatile .

As the application has solved problems, in our company: in our company it has generated greater efficiency, at the personnel level, since this application does not give us the option to forget, it allows you to remember all the tasks that you must perform in your day to day. You can classify the information that you keep according to the genre by notebooks. What benefits it has generated: it is a very easy application to use, it has many benefits since it allows us to store, images, videos, files and notes. evernote speaks your language and if you make a mistake, it corrects you, so you do not have orthographic errors in public.

Evernote review by Livis F.
Emprendedor independiente

"Remember everything. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is that it allows me to take notes and gather everything that really matters to you from your computer or mobile device, synchronized so you can see it at any time. It is the most used today, which helps in the integration work in the company.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike about this program, the free version is limited. Only in the paid version can you save Word, Excel files, etc. The synchronization of the files sometimes fails, by using computers that are not very powerful, or by trying to load very heavy files. In the Ipad Evernote shows you the notebooks to sort the notes, but not the labels, which you must learn almost by heart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is multi-device, I personally have it on the iPhone, iPad and computer. It is wonderful to access content in different media. Although I want to clarify that sometimes synchronization between devices fails.

It is free in all its supports. It has paid versions, but the basic version is perfect to start.

It's easy to useBut without a doubt, I recommend Evernote. A program that will help you a lot.

Evernote is a very useful program for any company, it is one of the essential programs to improve our productivity. There are other applications, some better, others worse, but given the popularity of Evernote, this has become the reference. Investigate more effectively and share it with your colleagues and friends. This is one of the greatest faculties that Evernote has. It is very simple to install and use. That yes to extract the maximum potential can be more complex.

Evernote review by Jacob H.
Computer Programmer

"Having notes at hand Never was so simple"

What do you like best?

The truth is that it is a fairly simple and basic application whose main function is to store notes, it is simple to use and I like that you can store photos and small files along with the notes that we have there, it is ideal to avoid forgetting things important that we have to do in our day to day, besides that it is a free tool or with a free version that in most cases meets perfectly.

What do you dislike?

As for the bad, the only thing is that on one occasion I lost the notes that were stored there and when they contacted the technical support they answered very late, but after several days my notes returned so I supposed it had been a conflict with the platform. But the truth is that outside of that small inconvenience, I have not had more problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it a lot in my opinion in terms of applications of this style is the best I have used, in addition to the interface of the application is very nice visually and has their respective desktop versions as for smart phones with Android or IOS, is very complete in the area it covers.

It has been incredibly useful to me to organize the things I need to do and avoid forgetting some very important tasks, the truth is that in the weeks of work where the tasks have no limits, this application becomes your friend.

Evernote review by Nallybe R.
Especialista

"Easy to use and very useful software to keep notes at work"

What do you like best?

I've always wanted software like this to work with. Evernote is an incredible digital diary that I use every day in my work since there are many notes that I have to take about meetings with both my bosses and clients. It is a very easy to use digital diary, has a very nice interface to the eye, which specifies each of its tools to use them correctly, has an application for smartphones which makes Evernote use anywhere you want, and I can synchronize my notes to save them and use them later. In my work I use this agenda daily to take notes of meetings, chemicals and substances approved by our institution for commercial distribution and the comments and observations of my bosses for the execution of their instructions.

What do you dislike?

I could not mention a single complaint about this software, as it came into my life to facilitate my functions and work, I no longer have to be writing anything on sheets or notebooks, but I use Evernote on my smart phone and record each of the daily vicissitudes in my work, is a digital diary that greatly facilitates my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those professionals who require an agenda to record all their activities and have them stored for later use in their research reports or report of activities, because this software will be ideal for you. An agenda that fits perfectly to current work demands.

In my work is essential the use of my Evernote agenda, thanks to the fact that I have this software has made it much easier for me to record each of the observations I am taking in the meetings. This agenda allows me to write down each one of the details necessary to prepare my reports. A software that has allowed me to strengthen my qualities as a professional.

Evernote review by carmen r.
Counter Supervisor
Architecture & Planning

"do not miss anything"

What do you like best?

it is excellent to organize your daily tasks, to take important annotations of the work or of the university the best thing of all is that you can create several folders and add your notes by category.

What do you dislike?

I do not consider that I have something bad, the application has 3 categories, there is a free version and two more you pay, you can download it on your cell phone, on the computer or you can use it without installing any application on the computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a recommended application for anyone but especially for those who lack a little bit of organization because it has a great organization and alarms, they can even include images, you can share your notes with other users. you can create chat groups for work or for college

with respect to the work is a very useful tool since you can go taking several organized lists and add notes by category put reminders so you do not forget anything

Evernote review by Jose Luis R.
Director de Tecnologia

"Control of your personal and professional life"

What do you like best?

Evernote is an excellent tool to have control and order of your professional and personal life and the truth is that it makes it special, it is also very good because it is widely used and leads to compatibility with all those people who use it. software, mu like very much that it is free for all devices and that the free version is quite complete and with good storage and finally I love how easy it is to use it, it is very intuitive and you really do not need to know anything to use it.

What do you dislike?

Particularly I do not like that only the paid version is the one that works without internet and that sometimes the synchronization of the files fails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it a lot and the truth is that I do not know another tool that can be compared to this one.

Evernote has been particularly useful to keep order and reminders of everything I have to do both in my work and personal life, it is really useful to avoid forgetting something important and in my opinion highly recommended. The truth is that it is worth having the paid version and it is not so expensive for what it offers.

Evernote review by desiree del valle g.
Auditor de aseguramiento de la calidad

"The only software I would recommend as a digital diary."

What do you like best?

Due to the conditions of my current job, it is a necessity for me to use an agenda, as I must record many events related to passengers, users and flight protocols. Before I used physical agendas and always had problems with them because I lost them, losing very useful information for the development of my work, since I knew Evernote and began to use it these problems are over. This software has very interesting features that you can use to increase your job potential, you can make reminders of activities to run, you can take notes of different events or ideas you need to develop your reports, you can synchronize information from documents to use them later, record links you need to use later, in my case, record the links of flight itineraries to keep order of each of the events that occur in the flights. It is incredibly easy to use and you can link it to your email to download information. Evernote is a digital diary that has all the features I need to get my job done.

What do you dislike?

Since I use Evernote I have not had any mishap or something negative that has made me stop using it, on the contrary, every day that I use it I become more and more dependent on it because it greatly facilitates my job performance. This agenda is so good that I have recommended it to many of my co-workers and they have felt good using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This agenda allows us to adjust to the current times when technology molds to work contexts to make workers more productive and efficient. Evernote has a series of tools designed for the highest labor demands and that's why I recommend it.

Every one of the tools Evernote offers me makes my job a lot easier to do. Without having to carry those annoying physical agendas, I just use Evernote from my android phone, open my session and start recording and adding notes according to what is presented in my day to day work. An agenda that has made me a more efficient worker.

Evernote review by Omar I.
Facilitador de talleres

"A complete tool for recording activities in your workspace."

What do you like best?

Working in accounting with clients is a demanding task; on most occasions clients have different types of demands that require my maximum attention to be registered. Sometimes we should not entrust everything to our retentive memory, and we should look for a software that allows us to record each of the things we need to develop in the best way our work, I can do this with Evernote, a digital agenda that I can use on my computer or my smartphone, and with it I can record all the activities and notes of meetings I do with my clients, as well as team meetings. The items I write down in Evernote I always use to develop working ideas to deliver the best possible products. Evernote makes this easier for me because it has a wide range of tools in its central panel that make it possible for me to create notes and observations of the work activities I have to perform, plus, I can use it wherever I want because the software is not too heavy. Without a doubt my perfect companion at work.

What do you dislike?

A software that despite being quite simple and that centralizes all its functions in its main panel, for this reason does not cease to be a multi-functional agenda that offers you many useful solutions for the work environment where I work. Since I've been using it I don't get any errors or features to criticize, if a software is good you have to promote it instead of criticize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that I recommend to all professionals in any field of research or professional performance. This agenda is so complete and varied that it can be adapted to every labor demand.

I can say that thanks to this software I can keep my work activities organized in time and day of execution, in addition, since I use this software I use the notes that I take of the meetings to make better investigations and accounting reports that are of strategic importance for our company. My bosses feel comfortable when I use this software, and seeing how my job performance has been more efficient using this software, they started using Evernote as well.

Evernote review by Juliana G.
Analista. Gerencia de Políticas de Seguridad Ciudadana

"I don't have to deal with notebooks or physical agendas anymore."

What do you like best?

I use this software every day at work because it has many benefits that make my job much easier to do. My meetings with my bosses, work team and advisors I register them with this software that allows me to make notes of the highlights of the meetings, allows me to schedule upcoming meetings that I have with different work teams, pending tasks and data needed to build different work plans. All these benefits are made possible with this software because it is very easy to use, thanks to its central panel that has all the options I need to do my job, and you can also download an application for smartphones, and it is from this application that I always use Evernote.

What do you dislike?

A big problem with this agenda is that there are some notes that can't be reviewed if you don't have access to the internet. This is a rather uncomfortable disadvantage for me, since in my work I have to move constantly to different places and in all not ay internet. This problem can be solved by the development department of Evernote, to make the best agenda that exists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all those workers who are urgently looking for software that allows them to take notes, record activities, make schedules of activities at work and organize their work dynamics.

Evernote has made me a better worker, since I depend a lot on organizing my work. With Evernote I can take notes, but I can also organize my work schedule by days, weeks and even months. Since I use this software I have a greater control of my activities at work and no activity I forget, this I like quite a lot of this software.

Evernote review by Myriam G.
Especialista en preparación tributaria

"A software made to complement the workers "

What do you like best?

What worker doesn't need an agenda to carry out his job performance? Evernote is the most updated solution for this. A very modern and easy to use digital diary that you can take anywhere since you can use it from your cell phone without any problem. Quite efficient for business meetings, meetings with supervisors and bosses, and meetings with work teams as you can add notes, reminders, warnings and notes needed to fulfill your tasks at work. It is a next-generation agenda that can be used on a pc even on your tablet or smartphone.

What do you dislike?

There are times when Evernote has trouble synchronizing all the notes and files I write on it. I always use it with my mobile phone, but the data I write down in my meetings I use to do special jobs, accounting reports and suggestions to my supervisors, and when I use it in the pc does not fully synchronize everything I write down in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for all the professionals of this generation that need new software or technological advances to fulfill in the best possible way our goals in the work. This software is the best for those professionals, you will not regret using it

Versatility, productivity and efficiency are the qualities that this software has contributed to my professional development. Since I use it I no longer have to deal with those annoying physical agendas. Now I have my diary on my cell phone and this is quite useful to me.

Evernote review by Jose Rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
(10,001+ employees)

"I record my activities seamlessly with this software."

What do you like best?

Who doesn't use an agenda at work? In general, agendas are very useful tools that allow us to record each of the activities or notes that we believe are important for the development of our work. In my case I use Evernote, an agenda of last generation that allows me to register important events that I use later in the elaboration of my reports of distribution of Gas glp. I use this software from my android phone and it is useful because my work I do in the streets and in the office, and either for meetings with my customers, potential partners, bosses and co-workers, this software allows me to make notes of what I think convenient. It is also very easy to use, so it gives me a lot of versatility to meet my work objectives.

What do you dislike?

A software that has led me to excellence in my work. Since I use it, I haven't had any problem to register each one of my notes or reminders. I find it a fairly complete software that complements my work activities because I work a lot with agendas and that's why I don't see any negative features of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any professional who uses agendas in his work to record each of the activities he performs or is used to add notes of meetings, instructions from their supervisors and other functions, because they must use this software.

Thanks to this electronic agenda I have been able to elaborate all my reports, proposals, distribution analysis and customer valuations in the best way. A software that I use permanently and that I can praise because it has been very useful to me, in turn has made me a better employee.

Evernote review by Ruth C.
Analista e Investigadora
(Myself Only)

"An agenda with multiple options, ideal for my work."

What do you like best?

As an analyst and researcher I always need to have an agenda that allows me to deploy my ideas and make analysis according to the labor demand that the moment requests. For many years I used physical agendas and notebooks to make my notes but I was always unlucky enough to lose my agenda, until I got to know Evernote, a software that offers me incomparable options. I can use it from my android phone, and it has a very complete interface that allows me to register my notes, demands of my clients, work schedule, reminder of activities to do and an endless number of additional options which make it an essential software for me.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it's pertinent after mentioning all the contributions Evernote makes to my job performance, mentioning something bad or negative about this software. I've used it a lot and I think it's one of the most complete software for recording activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software quite modern, functional and easy to use, which has the best of the latest technological advances with much versatility and ease of use. It is one of the most used agendas in professional environments because it has many benefits, and I can guarantee that and recommend it.

One of the great benefits I can mention about Evernote and its effect on my job performance is that I have minimized the risks of losing information crucial to my job performance. I work with my android phone all the time, and therefore Evernote accompanies me everywhere I go. I can also store information I collect at every business meeting with my customers, so I don't worry about losing my phone. Software that has contributed to my job growth and modernized my work practices.

Evernote review by José Luis A.
Auxiliar docente

"Fantastic digital diary"

What do you like best?

My job wouldn't be the same if I didn't use this software. In my profession it is very important to have an agenda and thus record notes and doubts of my students, make test schedules, individual evaluations, collectors and reminders of each of these activities. Thanks to Evernote I have been able to organize all these tasks and accomplish them in time periods previously agreed with the students. Thanks to my use of this software some of the students have started using Evernote and are very happy with the options it offers and feel very comfortable with the software.

What do you dislike?

A software of which I can only say positive and beneficial things that allow the fulfillment of my work. Using this software I have managed to organize in an excellent way all my functions and tasks in the work making me a better teacher and my students attest to that in each class. For these reasons and all that the software has contributed to my professional performance, I have nothing negative to mention about Evernote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for those professionals who are looking for a software that allows them to improve their procedures of work organization, although it seems something without much importance, an agenda is a very useful tool for the work, it allows to organize and collect information necessary for the analysis or the fulfillment of tasks in the work. That's why I recommend Evernote, because it will help you to fulfill all these objectives as my currently helps me.

My work organization has improved, my schedule of activities and exams for my students is more efficient, my grades and notes for the preparation of future classes are very complete, my make-up classes are very complete, my job performance is very positive and so do I know my students, faculty and research. Without a doubt this software has contributed a lot to my growth as a teacher.

Evernote review by joseudy m.
Politologa
(Myself Only)

"A very modern and easy to use diary"

What do you like best?

As a freelance worker in the area of administrative political science I needed a diary that would allow me to gather all the requests, doubts, demands and tasks dictated by my clients, in order to perform my work according to their guidelines, and this objective I have achieved with Evernote, a fantastic digital agenda that has functions such as placing reminders to future activities to perform or event to attend, I can synchronize notes with my android device, I can make notes and add observations to texts made in my work and I can add impressions made by me on the work meetings I attend.

It is a very easy to use agenda and is totally free, which makes it more accessible for my use and I take full advantage of it.

What do you dislike?

I have some problems synchronizing certain text files with my Evernote. Sometimes large text files don't sync completely with your calendar. This would be something that Evernote's technology development department should take care of right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to all those professionals in different areas of knowledge who need to make notes permanently to keep order and control of their investigations or any work they have to do. Evernote will record each of your observations without letting anything slip through your fingers.

Evernote has been one of those software that has helped me to do better research work since I base myself on the notes and observations that I make of each one of my meetings with clients to make my research more complete and thus deliver good intellectual products. This software has been a total marvel for me since the very moment I started using i

Evernote review by Reynaldo U.
Profesor universitario asistente

"I organize all my tasks at work thanks to this software"

What do you like best?

As logistic coordinator of the Foundation where I work it is very important to have an agenda that allows me to note and keep track of each of the requirements necessary for the positive development of the activities of my foundation, and to achieve this the best software I use is Evernote. This software has very good functions that allow me to take notes and notes of each of the needs and requirements of the sports activities that I do with my clients and economically depressed social groups.

Not only do I benefit from the notes and notes, but I also record reminders of activities to be performed and observations of each of the activities we develop. It is one of the most important software I use.

What do you dislike?

I have used this software a lot, I have tested all its functions, how to use it and how it works both on the pc and on my android phone and I am quite happy to use it, because it allows me to complete my functions at work. Before criticizing this software, I must thank the developers of Evernote for creating this software so complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whenever I go to meetings, conventions, neighborhood activities and conferences I recommend this software, because there is nothing more important in any activity to develop than having an agenda that allows you to organize each of the functions and tasks to fulfill.

This software has not only improved the procedures in my work but it has made me a better worker and as a foundation we have improved our performance. I started using it in my office and this software has become so necessary that all my co-workers started using it and feel quite comfortable with what this software offers.

Evernote review by Jennifer A.
Owner
Events Services

"Customer and client database problems - SOLVED!"

What do you like best?

I recently moved my database to EVERNOT because of the tagging feature. Because we have clients around the globe for many different types of services that we offer, being able to search by multiple tags has been a life saver. Not only can i search by location, but I can add in the type or product as well. Figuring out how to categorize this information has always been a nightmare, but now I can search for very very specific details!

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I have run into is the multi device sync. This has caused a few headaches :( I have been on the go and added or altered something on my mobile device, only to find it missing on the desktop and vice versa . Luckily I got in time, but it has led to several paranoid over saving and synching to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to organize a database where what you are listing falls under many categories, this will be a dream come true!!

Being able to narrow a search to very specific details in a way I have never been able to. For example, if we are working on a space alien candy wrapper design, I can now search all candy companies in my database, but also any company I have tagged with "kid, space, alien, etc" so I can easily reach any and all clients that might be interested! I use to miss so many possible interactions as my database literally has thousands of entries.

Evernote review by GILBERTO G.
Prof. Fisica-Matematica y Estadistica
(10,001+ employees)

"Notes to have your agenda up to date"

What do you like best?

Using this tool I can have my planning and evaluation schedules more organized allowing me to be up to date and be more efficient. I recommend this application to my students so they can have everything stored and organized in one place, both their homework, school information, schedules and pages with important information for a project or research.

It also allows teachers and students to do collaborative work by sharing notebooks with the ability to add and edit content.

What do you dislike?

Once familiar with the application, you will not have any problem with this tool, I recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can add notes in the form of audios, videos and even manuscripts since you have the technology for the scanned documents.

Having organized all the notes, pending and information in the same site allows any person or company to be more efficient in compliance and the realization of a project.

Evernote review by Natascha B.
Programación e Investigación Cultural
(10,001+ employees)

"My work is more organized thanks to the options offered by this digital agenda "

What do you like best?

Evernote is the software I use most in my work. My work depends a lot on meetings and planning in terms of cultural projects, so I must have an agenda that allows me to collect all the information from each of my activities, make notes of my projects and reminders of my pending activities to perform, and this is where I use Evernote more.

Thanks to Evernote I am able to orderly take each of my activities, notes and notes that allow me to carry out my projects and cultural programs in the best possible way. Evernote has an incredible interface that makes it very easy to use and I can carry it on my android phone and log in with my email. Excellent software that everyone should use

What do you dislike?

Evernote developers should improve the synchronization of information between notes and the files I use. Sometimes when the Internet doesn't work very well for me, Evernote tends to fail, and doesn't synchronize data well. Here's something you can improve

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that is quite comprehensive and very complete, Regardless of the business sector where you work, Evernote will be a great ally for you as a worker because it is a fairly comprehensive digital agenda that offers you record notes, notes and reminders needed to develop your work activity. I highly recommend them

A software that has made me grow as a professional and as a member of my company. My work has experienced a considerable increase in productivity and efficiency as this software has adjusted brilliantly to my work dynamics and that of my company making my bosses have the cultural programming in record time. This software has come to me to make me better professional.

Evernote review by Adelaynes C.
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria
(10,001+ employees)

"Number one digital diary in the market."

What do you like best?

A software that I met thanks to some friends who recommended it and since I started using it has been my perfect solution to record and remember all the activities in my work environment. Evernote offers me unsurpassed features that have made my work development much easier and more practical. By creating my Everneote account I have been able to record meeting notes, notes of my supervisors' instructions, activities to be performed, tasks, observations and other things that come up in my work routine. Evernote has a tool that I use a lot that is the reminder, which allows me to link the notes or activities that I record in the agenda to a reminder so that I do not forget, this is the most useful thing that this software has. It's very easy to use and free

What do you dislike?

It doesn't bother me or make me uncomfortable any of this software, on the contrary, it is one of the software that has been more functional for my work performance, it complements perfectly with my daily routine, making this software essential for the development of my activities at work. This software has given me so many benefits that I have nothing negative to say about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a company, no matter its size, you must have this software not only for yourself as owner but for your workers, it has incredible benefits that will help your company grow. I can assure you this because I have been able to witness how this digital agenda has drastically increased my performance as a worker, and my bosses and co-workers let me know permanently. Use this software and you will not regret it.

Without Evernote my job performance wouldn't be the same. A software that has contributed a lot to my work organization at work. I have been able to increase my performance by positioning myself as one of the best workers in my office, and this would not have been possible without the features that Evernote offers me.

Evernote review by Donny I.
Sales Manager
Management Consulting

"Let me work faster and organized."

What do you like best?

I like the better way to save every important data and faster find the info I want. Actually, I can do a lot of good things like add links, spreadsheet, attachments, and sound to our notice. Also, great that my colleagues know and work everywhere, no matter what the conditions, with the recent variant of documents.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad thoughts about that platform. Actually, I get a lot of working stuff which helps me a lot and doesn't bring any bad issues to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will help you to work better. Much better a personal filing method, or individual notes app, rather than a cooperate platform. Here you can create as much as you can. Ther will be a lot of place for your notes.

We like that we can easily save ideas in any format, and store information centrally. We can track the progress of projects and always keep control all the information you need to work. Also, we have the ability to view and renew early option of notes.

Evernote review by Sergio Rafael E.
Abogado
(10,001+ employees)

"All my notes organized efficiently "

What do you like best?

There is a particular feature for which I use this software, which is the order it gives me when organizing each of my notes. Before using this software in my work, I had notebooks and physical agendas and I always lost information or didn't write down everything, however since I use Evernote I can take the observations and notes in more detail. I achieve this because Evernote has an application which I use with my android, and when they start the meetings at work I only open it and start a new note where I attach the observations, elements to look for, instructions given by our supervisors and any other observation that should stand out.

I quite like this agenda because it can be used for free and is one of the most used in the market, so it always has excellent tools that are updated and is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I dislike most about the agenda is that it has several functions that depend exclusively on the internet connection. In my country we always have problems with Internet connections because the service they make to the antennas is not the best, and when I have connectivity problems the agenda starts to fail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Currently corporate and business environments present great challenges to professionals to be more productive and efficient, perfecting the tools and adjusting them to the new demands where android phones and pc are necessary to meet the proposed goals. I recommend this software because it allows you to fulfill these premises that I mention and make your professional work much easier and more effective.

I think this software has helped us solve two fundamental problems in our office:

Firstly, we have substantially improved the order of each of the notes and instructions that we as a legal team have to keep up to date.

We have a better record of each of the details requested by our supervisors, since we can manage the agenda from our android phone so we have this agenda all the time in our possession.

Evernote review by jhoanny U.
Analista de documentos

"An agenda that is very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Evernote is an excellent digital agenda where I register each of the activities that I must do.

It has many interesting tools that I use permanently and they allow me to have order of each one of the activities or important notes necessary for my work performance to improve and all the projected tasks are fulfilled.

It is a very easy to use agenda, it has its own software that you can install on your PC or mobile phone, it also has labels, with which you can differentiate by priority each of the activities that I must do. And it has one of the best functions or the one I use the most, reminders, very important not to forget the activities that I have to do

What do you dislike?

When I'm uploading files that are too heavy, synchronization tends to fail, complicating the use of the calendar in its entirety. This sometimes causes me certain problems since I need to have documents quickly and the synchronization fails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who works needs an agenda to carry each one of the activities that they must carry out in their work. Therefore I recommend this software to all those people. It is also an agenda that offers more options because it is digital and you can upload files to use them

One of the most important contributions that I attribute to Evernote is that it has helped me organize my entire working day. Thanks to this software I have been able to take order of each of my activities and fulfill them in the stipulated time

Evernote review by Feldriana T.
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA
(10,001+ employees)

"Digital agenda pioneer in the market"

What do you like best?

Without evernote I can not exercise my work functions in its entirety, and this I say because evernote is my personal digital agenda that I use permanently in my work to record and keep track of my tasks, pending activities and reports that I must make to deliver to my managers . Before using this software I forgot many of the tasks and functions that I had to fulfill in my work environment, or when I forgot my notebook, I had serious problems keeping track of all my activities, but thanks to this software I can register each of my tasks and activities to be carried out without losing any detail. I can handle this agenda from my computer or mobile device and it's totally free

What do you dislike?

A software of which I can only list positive aspects. I have used it in all my functions in the office and it has always given me excellent answers, even when I have many activities to do. This agenda is very complete and I have never had problems when using it

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is quite complete. It is one of the most used in the market and therefore it is always updating and perfecting its tools. I recommend it to all those companies that need to keep track of their daily activities to be fulfilled. Undoubtedly, it is an agenda that fits well enough to business and corporate environments

He helped me to better organize my work, allowing me to record each of my activities, tasks and instructions in order to leave nothing out. This software has significantly increased my productivity and work performance.

Evernote review by Renu R.
Graduate Student Researcher
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Evernote - best app for notes"

What do you like best?

This is the best app for notes organizing. I have the mac and I still prefer Evernote than macs inbuild notes application.

It's so easy to create new notes and lists them in a view you prefer.

There are options to style the text. It's like you are using Rich text editor where you can highlight important parts and make lists and headings.

All notes are linked to your email so you can open them on different devices.

You can share notes with your friends and both can edit the same note. I use this feature for my study purpose.

Add tags to organize your notes

Add shortcuts for important notes

Create different notebooks to keep notes separately.

You can search in notes.

You can open multiple tabs to see/compare multiple notes

You can Import/Export notes

You can also add Emoji to your notes

What do you dislike?

Shared notes (shared with me) are opened in a new window instead of the same tab like other notes opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance and you will never use any other application for notes.

I use it daily for creating notes.

Evernote review by Edinson R.
Analista de Casos de Salud
(10,001+ employees)

"Number one digital diary in the market"

What do you like best?

In my job it is very important to record all the requirements of the people we serve to solve their health case and Evernote is a great ally to fulfill this task. An excellent digital agenda quite complete and the most used in the market, which allows me to record events, activities and tasks and so all the record of activities to perform. It has a comfortable interface that makes it very easy to use, allowing you to very easily and quickly record each of the health cases I handle in my work environment. And the best of all is an agenda that I can use for free.

What do you dislike?

I would like the free option to have more interesting options like being able to hang other documents in Evernote in addition to notes and reminders. However, it seems to me that it is a great software that complements and strengthens my job performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every professional should use this digital diary, as it offers you incredible options and is very easy to use. Without a doubt, your work performance will improve with the use of this software.

One of the problems that most afflicted me and helped me to solve Evernote is to organize my work effectively. Before using Evernote I always wrote down my tasks and functions in notebooks and when I forgot them somewhere it represented a big problem for me, however, Evernote has solved this problem and contributed to improve my work performance.

Evernote review by Brendon C.
Account Manager & Marketing Advisor
Renewables & Environment

"Saved me in dozens of pinches"

What do you like best?

The best way to keep track of notes when on the go. Great for collaboration between people especially if some aren't very tech savvy. One of my best use cases was years ago while traveling in Colombia. I was meeting my girlfriends very large family and wrote out the extended family in a big document with descriptions about each. I frequently in the first few weeks would duck into another room and look at the list to remember names or recall connections.

What do you dislike?

The sign in process from the web-based system is annoying. It's like 5 clicks everytime I open it.

I use Evernote to save quick thoughts while I'm on the go, I also use the web clipping extension to save articles that I like (tons of recipes). It's also my favorite for keeping notes that I will use infrequently but need at a moments notice.

Evernote review by Everianny B.
Senior Tax Specialist

"I register my work activities in this software "

What do you like best?

A fairly complete digital diary that allows me to record all the daily activities that I have to perform in my work, thanks to their reminders, Evernote has a great privilege for my work environment and is that I can keep an agenda without forgetting any of these tasks, which are necessary to meet the goals in my work.

I also use Evernote to record important events that arise from these activities, in order to make more complete and detailed reports and thus fulfill the goal in a better way. All these options I can meet using my Android and the software is completely free.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could mention as something negative that can be perfected by the developers of this software is that the agenda should continue to work even though it does not have internet. It has happened to me that in some places due to a bad internet connection I can't use the agenda to its full capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A company that wants to adjust to the new standards of competitiveness and productivity, must have this software within its list of applications and tools necessary to develop their daily activities. Evernote is a powerful digital diary very updated and is the most used worldwide, therefore it is important to use it and you will see how your productivity in your work environment will increase.

Evernote solved one of the biggest problems I had at work, and that is to take in a coordinated way all the activities to do. In many occasions it happened to me that I did not write down all the tasks that I had to develop and I forgot to do some of these, generating problems of performance and productivity, but thanks to Evernote these problems were overcome.

Evernote review by Trina  H.
Coordinadora editorial

"A digital diary of last generation and very modern "

What do you like best?

All my daily activities at work are recorded directly with Evernote. I do this because Evernote is an excellent digital diary in which you can record events, activities and other things related to work tasks along with their reminders so that no activity is overlooked. In addition this software is totally free and is quite easy to use so all members of our team use it.

What do you dislike?

Since using this software my work performance has increased considerably. I can notice this from the time I make deliveries or comply with instructions up to the delivery of the final products of our publishing house. Therefore I only have positive aspects to highlight about this software and I do not have negative comments about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to companies, corporations and companies that have problems in the pursuit of their activities or in a bad record of instructions from the bosses to their employees. I say this because Evernote allows you to keep an electronic agenda that you can carry on your android or Iphone, with reminders of each of the activities and thus meet all the daily goals set at work.

Evernote has contributed significantly to the exponential growth of our productivity in our publishing house. Thanks to the record of the activities, nothing is overlooked, and we use the reminder enough to know which activities are priorities, a software that you must use and link to your day to day work.

Evernote review by LINA MARIA V.
Profesional en formación

"An electronic diary that fits my demands at work"

What do you like best?

Evernote is an excellent digital diary that has increased my productivity at work since it allows me to organize each one of my activities and schedule them so as not to lose any detail of them. Evernote has interesting features that I will mention here, first is the most popular digital diary in the market and therefore is the most used and has excellent tools updated. It is free with all systems android, iphone, tablet, so we can use it in our work environment. And last but not least is very easy to use, allowing the inclusion of each of the members of my team. Evernote has given us a lot of productivity and performance in our company and our good performance speaks for itself.

What do you dislike?

In my workplace computers are not very powerful, and this affects to some extent the operation of this software because the files are not loaded quite well in our agendas, limiting a bit the full use of Evernote. Sometimes we have to use other pc to upload important information in the agenda of the team

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without fear of being wrong, I recommend Evernote to all those companies and work teams that require a daily agenda of tasks, activities and instructions to be carried out. Believe it or not, work overload leads us to overlook certain tasks, but thanks to Evernote this problem was overcome in my work environment, and therefore I always recommend it to other work environments.

Evernote has been one of the software that has been coupled to our work environment and therefore has helped solve problems that we had before starting to use it, example of this was that sometimes we overlooked tasks and instructions made by our superiors that were not registered or had reminders, but thanks to Evernote these problems ended in our work environment.

Evernote review by Zane P.
Corporate Finance Advisor
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The great way to have a clever helper at work."

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily arrange and share notice anywhere. Also, I like to have all my things are synchronized and accessible for work. It is great to have all my ideas to near me. The perfect way to save any important info and fast find the data we need.

What do you dislike?

I can say that time to time I receive a problem with synchronization. Also, I would like to have a much bigger choice of working tools. All of the rest is good working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to you. With this software, you and your company will be much organized and productive at your work. You will have the ability to add attachments and much more. I hope you will like that platform.

It is great that we can add attachments, tables, and sound to our notes. Also, we like to work with the ability to search works even in letters written by hand. We have the ability to organized teams faster reach our objective.