What do you like best?
+ large amount of memory
+ syncs on all devices
+ You can make almost any content
What do you dislike?
- The program is more "easy" than the OneNote mentioned, it requires much less operational memory
- The volume, which is provided for notes, is enough for everything, if not overload with photo and video content
- Works on all my devices (on a smartphone, laptop, any computer where Google Chrome is installed and I can log in)
- There is the possibility of limited access to files for other users - for general work. I tested it, but I do not use it - I just do not need it
Recommendations to others considering the product
- Delayte bol'she zametok i zapisnykh knizhek, chem privykli
- Sokhranyayte chasto ispol'zuyemyye poiskovyye zaprosy
- Staraytes' vizualizirovat' kazhduyu zametku i dobavlyat' vlozheniya
- Produmayte iyerarkhiyu tegov
- Perevedite vse bumagi, chto u vas yest', v tsifrovoy vid — vklyuchaya vizitki
- Svyazyvayte zametki vnutrennimi ssylkami
- Sozdayte shablony dlya raznykh tipov zametok
- Dobavlyayte zametki v Evernote iz pochty i drugikh istochnikov
- Pryach'te tekst zametok pod parol'
- Take more notes and notebooks than you used to
- Save frequently used searches
- Try to visualize each note and add attachments
- Think about the tag hierarchy
- Translate all the papers that you have, digitally - including business cards
- Link notes with internal links
- Create templates for different types of notes
- Add notes to Evernote from mail and other sources
- Hide the text of notes with a password
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Any useful notes and articles - on computer topics, everyday and so on and so forth. I saw something interesting on the Internet - copy the article into a note of the required notebook, and you can forget about it, because you will always find this note when you need it. By the way, for more convenient work with Internet articles there is a tool Evernote Clearly - it allows you to completely clear an article of all unnecessary design, read it on the site and / or save as a note Evernote.
Any information on the settings. For example, the settings of my home Internet (there at least it is necessary to expose the corresponding MAC-address - it was for a long time kept on a piece of paper in a desk drawer, and how many bitter words I pronounced when I had to look for this paper again), some Specific router settings (port forwarding) and so on.
Business cards of the most diverse people. I hate storing business cards, because among them you'll never find anything later. Now I have them in analog form and do not store them. I took a note, photographed the business card - and threw it out: Evernote indexed the data and I can then find this person even by name, even by last name, even by job title, even by company name.
Banking. Accounts of various people for whom I can transfer money for some reason or other, secure and coded information on some of my cards, my account data, data on some calculations and transfers (so that they can always be returned), and so on and so forth.