Evernote

Remember everything. Capture Everything. Access anywhere. Find things fast.

Work for Evernote?

Learning about Evernote?

Evernote Reviews

Ask Evernote a Question
Showing 1103 Evernote reviews
Evernote review by <span>Jennifer W.</span>
Jennifer W.

My Favorite Piece of Technology for Work

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity the best! I also use their Search function a lot, because I take TONS of notes! Using the Search function gets me to where I need to be quickly. And that’s important when I’m trying to jot something down before I forget it. The interface is so simple, yet beautiful. It’s not complicated or overwhelming. They offer the same text capabilities as any other document interface (formatting options, bullet points or number lists, linking, etc.). Users have the ability to upload PDFs or other documents to their notes, as well as connect Evernote to Google Drive for linking relevant projects. It also has browser extensions that allow you to save a web page, in its entirety, with just one click.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then the auto-save creates a new note with the same information in. That can be a little frustrating to clean up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try! It's easy to test and easy to move on if you don't like it. But, you will.

Professionally, I have notebooks for partnerships, vendors, marketing campaigns, internal meetings, how-to’s and useful videos/articles (I use the Web Clipper for this one). Within those notebooks, I have a note for each item. Within that note, I track updates. For example, if I have a call with Vendor A, I’ll search for that vendor’s name before I hop on the call. The search function will take me to the specific Vendor A note, which is organized in my “Vendor” notebook. Within my note, I’ll record the date and purpose of the call, and then use the bullet-point function to keep track of our conversation.

I take all meeting notes in Evernote, as well, so that I can easily reference them later. Whenever we have a new Feature Release, I’ll take notes in Evernote of the internal unveiling so I can easily relay the information to my clients without forgetting key points.

Personally, I use it for journaling, recipes, and keeping track of important phone calls, account information, or notes from pediatrician appointments.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Evernote
Evernote review by <span>Donny I.</span>
Donny I.

Let me work faster and organized.

What do you like best?

I like the better way to save every important data and faster find the info I want. Actually, I can do a lot of good things like add links, spreadsheet, attachments, and sound to our notice. Also, great that my colleagues know and work everywhere, no matter what the conditions, with the recent variant of documents.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad thoughts about that platform. Actually, I get a lot of working stuff which helps me a lot and doesn't bring any bad issues to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will help you to work better. Much better a personal filing method, or individual notes app, rather than a cooperate platform. Here you can create as much as you can. Ther will be a lot of place for your notes.

We like that we can easily save ideas in any format, and store information centrally. We can track the progress of projects and always keep control all the information you need to work. Also, we have the ability to view and renew early option of notes.

What Note-Taking Management solution do you use?

Evernote review by <span>Zane P.</span>
Zane P.

The great way to have a clever helper at work.

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily arrange and share notice anywhere. Also, I like to have all my things are synchronized and accessible for work. It is great to have all my ideas to near me. The perfect way to save any important info and fast find the data we need.

What do you dislike?

I can say that time to time I receive a problem with synchronization. Also, I would like to have a much bigger choice of working tools. All of the rest is good working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to you. With this software, you and your company will be much organized and productive at your work. You will have the ability to add attachments and much more. I hope you will like that platform.

It is great that we can add attachments, tables, and sound to our notes. Also, we like to work with the ability to search works even in letters written by hand. We have the ability to organized teams faster reach our objective.

Evernote review by <span>Robert J.</span>
Robert J.

Evernote is your personal assistant

What do you like best?

I believe that Evernote is one-step ahead of all its competitors. You will find here many advantages that I like. Evernote allows you to organize your work, save important information for you and easily find the necessary data. You can easily add notes, tables, attachments to notes and much more. This will help you to save a lot of time, as you cannot only record but also dictate all your notes, even on the go.

What do you dislike?

I like working at Evernote for a long time in it. I did not see any shortcomings. The product is really good and quality, if you demand from it over tasks; you can always find what not shortcomings in work or design are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure that you'll love it the same way as I am. Evernote easy to install, configure and work. All functions work well, if you have questions about the work, then the support service will always help you in a timely and qualitative way.

At the beginning, I used this application only for private purposes, it helped me to be organized. Then we started using it in a team for teamwork. I was very glad to it because Evernote is a proven, high quality and understandable program in its work.

Evernote review by <span>Angelo O.</span>
Angelo O.

A very clever note app

What do you like best?

The first thing that you can see in Evernote is that the app is simple, clear and clever designed. The fact that you can save articles from the web (or screens of the pages), screenshoots or images from your iPhone, simple notes or handwritten notes. ALso the evernote team is always ready with new updates.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Is the best app I found to take and keep notes for my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It have different plans, including one free plan if you do not have to much data to record or upload in your notes. The plans are not so expensive, so in every case you can easily try and test all the functions. But do it.

Evernote, as I already said, is the best app for recording and taking notes. I can have all the documents, notes, voice recordings, sincronized between my iPhone, my iPad and my computer. So on whatever I'm working and whatever I am, i can always accesso to my notes about that specific projects or client.

Evernote review by <span>Princess P.</span>
Princess P.

Note taking to the next level

What do you like best?

I like evernote's full packed featrues. It has all sorts and methods of sharing and collaborating with the team, and as well as making your notes beautiful and presentable. I like that it has a web clipper, which they could have made an easy snip and paste with Snipping tool. I also liked the fact that it has mobile application and third-party integrations.

What do you dislike?

Too bloated. If you ask me, it is too bloated. It may be complete, but it is too complete. There's so many things going around, and so many things to learn. Thus, together with implementation is a training or education aspect for the team. Also, the standalone application both on desktop and on mobile is really bloatedly heavy. It is eating so much RAM on my phone which easily drains my battery. I wish they will take a look at it. But I am satisfied overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Evernote is constantly changing and developing to be better in their chosen field. And I respect that, and I believe they are heading a good path. I highly recommend people to use Evernote together with their tools.

For one, taking notes is niftier and more presentable. Sharing your notes has never been this easy, as easy as messaging someone or publishing it for the world to see. And I think, the best thing with Evernote is its a collaborative tool designed for teams to compile knowledge and information in one box.

Learning about Evernote?

* We monitor all Evernote reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.