I have been using Evernote within our businesses for in excess of 4+ years, during this period it has been fault free and the tools just keep getting better and better.
It allows us to reduce the amount of double entry work, capturing data and information from one platform and seamlessly pushing that data to another platform.
There is so much you can achieve with Evernote and the array of tools provided, do be fooled it isn't just a digital notebook.
- The software is simple to use, but there are lots of rich features.
- Very cost effective (there is even a Free option which allows you to do so much, but if you can pay the small annual fee and reap the benefits)
- Robust - never had an outage or issue
- Innovation - Evernote are always looking at new tools, partners or making existing processes better
- Integration - Integrates well with so many other 3rd parties software platforms. I connect Evernote with LinkedIn, great when you snap business cards and it finds the person on LinkedIn automatically.
- Cloud-based but also an off-line version too. Syncs well across all devices.
There is not much that I don't like to be honest, the fact that Evernote is always making things better can sometimes be a small disadvantage as they layout changes or buttons move or react differently, but this is a small price to pay for the amazing tools at your fingertips.
The biggest problem I am solving using Evernote is almost achieving a paperless office. We have reduced the amount of paper, documents and files we hold by over 75%. But the best part is you have all your notes with you wherever you are in the world, easily searchable and shareable to collaborate with others within your team.