Evernote

(1,172)

Remember everything. Capture Everything. Access anywhere. Find things fast.

Work for Evernote?

Learning about Evernote?

Evernote Reviews

Ask Evernote a Question
Showing 1,177 Evernote reviews
Evernote review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"My Favorite Piece of Technology for Work"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity the best! I also use their Search function a lot, because I take TONS of notes! Using the Search function gets me to where I need to be quickly. And that’s important when I’m trying to jot something down before I forget it. The interface is so simple, yet beautiful. It’s not complicated or overwhelming. They offer the same text capabilities as any other document interface (formatting options, bullet points or number lists, linking, etc.). Users have the ability to upload PDFs or other documents to their notes, as well as connect Evernote to Google Drive for linking relevant projects. It also has browser extensions that allow you to save a web page, in its entirety, with just one click.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then the auto-save creates a new note with the same information in. That can be a little frustrating to clean up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try! It's easy to test and easy to move on if you don't like it. But, you will.

Professionally, I have notebooks for partnerships, vendors, marketing campaigns, internal meetings, how-to’s and useful videos/articles (I use the Web Clipper for this one). Within those notebooks, I have a note for each item. Within that note, I track updates. For example, if I have a call with Vendor A, I’ll search for that vendor’s name before I hop on the call. The search function will take me to the specific Vendor A note, which is organized in my “Vendor” notebook. Within my note, I’ll record the date and purpose of the call, and then use the bullet-point function to keep track of our conversation.

I take all meeting notes in Evernote, as well, so that I can easily reference them later. Whenever we have a new Feature Release, I’ll take notes in Evernote of the internal unveiling so I can easily relay the information to my clients without forgetting key points.

Personally, I use it for journaling, recipes, and keeping track of important phone calls, account information, or notes from pediatrician appointments.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Evernote
Evernote review by Donny I.
Donny I.

"Let me work faster and organized."

What do you like best?

I like the better way to save every important data and faster find the info I want. Actually, I can do a lot of good things like add links, spreadsheet, attachments, and sound to our notice. Also, great that my colleagues know and work everywhere, no matter what the conditions, with the recent variant of documents.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad thoughts about that platform. Actually, I get a lot of working stuff which helps me a lot and doesn't bring any bad issues to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will help you to work better. Much better a personal filing method, or individual notes app, rather than a cooperate platform. Here you can create as much as you can. Ther will be a lot of place for your notes.

We like that we can easily save ideas in any format, and store information centrally. We can track the progress of projects and always keep control all the information you need to work. Also, we have the ability to view and renew early option of notes.

What Note-Taking Management solution do you use?

Evernote review by Zane P.
Zane P.

"The great way to have a clever helper at work."

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily arrange and share notice anywhere. Also, I like to have all my things are synchronized and accessible for work. It is great to have all my ideas to near me. The perfect way to save any important info and fast find the data we need.

What do you dislike?

I can say that time to time I receive a problem with synchronization. Also, I would like to have a much bigger choice of working tools. All of the rest is good working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to you. With this software, you and your company will be much organized and productive at your work. You will have the ability to add attachments and much more. I hope you will like that platform.

It is great that we can add attachments, tables, and sound to our notes. Also, we like to work with the ability to search works even in letters written by hand. We have the ability to organized teams faster reach our objective.

Evernote review by Assem A.
Assem A.

"Revolutionise the way you write notes, blogposts and content "

What do you like best?

Evernote is quite a powerful app for writing content, blogposts or even notes. What I love the most about Evernote is how it helped me boost my productivity and the amount of article I publish, I managed to increase my published content from a mere 3 posts a month, to 4 posts a week.

The ability to store my notes in multiple formats, including text, images, voice notes and videos, allowed me to capture any thoughts I have on the spot into different ideas-depositories. I would then go home and work on them and grow them into nice full-fledged articles for published.

In addition, the ability to sync my data and notes across multiple devices is very convenient for me to work from my office space, next door cafe or even capture images on the mobile app while shopping.

The editor is really powerful and allows me to design blog posts before mimicking into my blog. Evernote also integrates with a lot of other apps and softwares which makes the transition into using it quite smooth.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to hate, the team keeps updating it whenever bugs are reported. Though a few friends found the subscription model to be a little pricey for their taste, I personally can justify it as it helped me increase my income and helped me alleviate my work routine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider using Evernote if you are a writer, editor or you want a collaboration platform that will allow you and your team to work together on content and share ideas.

i managed to increase my productivity by having all my notes stored into location instead of my old scrabbled notes on pieces of papers, my mobile notes, pictures taken via camera, and voice notes recorded.

It also allowed me to save a lot of time when moving content and my work around due to the Evernote being avaliable on all mobile and desktop OSs

Evernote review by Lorena G.
Lorena G.

"Recuerda con Evernote."

What do you like best?

El uso que le podemos dar a Evernote es muy dispar gracias a lo versátil que es esta aplicación multiplataforma y multidispositivo. La podemos tener en el smartphone, ordenador y tablet por ejemplo al mismo tiempo.

Hay varios planes, algunos de pago, pero la versión básica es completamente funcional y es gratuita.

Se puede utilizar como procesador de textos simple para crear nuestras notas y acceder fácilmente a ella,.

Podemos clasificar con etiquetas a nuestras notas para encontrarlas más fácilmente. Incluso disponemos de un buscador.

La puedes usar como gestor de tareas pendientes.

Para apuntar ideas para apuntarlas en el mismo momento en que te vienen a la cabeza, para posteriormente usarlas en el trabajo.

Lo mejor es que además, se puede compartir estas notas con otros usuarios en caso de desear mostrarlas.

What do you dislike?

En ocasiones, al tenerla instalada en varios dispositivos, falla la sincronización.

La versión básica y gratuita está limitada a sesenta megas al mes, amén de otras restricciones. Y el plan premium es excesivamente caro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evernote es una herramienta que no cabe duda ayuda a incrementar la productividad, a pesar de las subidas últimas de precio, que le han restado interés a la aplicación, se puede decir que difícilmente encuentren alternativas mejores a Evernote.

Evernote me ha servido para apuntar citas en los próximos días y reuniones de trabajo. Me ha permitido realizar un diagrama de los ordenadores con sus correspondientes IP (estática) que usan cada uno de ellos en las aulas. También me ha sido de utilidad para apuntarme preguntas para incluir en los test de evaluación que se me han venido ocurriendo a lo largo de mi día a día, facilitando la elaboración de los exámenes para que no se queden sin definir hasta el último día.

Aunque esta mal, pero también la uso para apuntar contraseñas de los numerosos programas informñaticos que se utilizan .

Evernote review by Robert J.
Robert J.

"Evernote is your personal assistant"

What do you like best?

I believe that Evernote is one-step ahead of all its competitors. You will find here many advantages that I like. Evernote allows you to organize your work, save important information for you and easily find the necessary data. You can easily add notes, tables, attachments to notes and much more. This will help you to save a lot of time, as you cannot only record but also dictate all your notes, even on the go.

What do you dislike?

I like working at Evernote for a long time in it. I did not see any shortcomings. The product is really good and quality, if you demand from it over tasks; you can always find what not shortcomings in work or design are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure that you'll love it the same way as I am. Evernote easy to install, configure and work. All functions work well, if you have questions about the work, then the support service will always help you in a timely and qualitative way.

At the beginning, I used this application only for private purposes, it helped me to be organized. Then we started using it in a team for teamwork. I was very glad to it because Evernote is a proven, high quality and understandable program in its work.

Evernote review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"Best App for Keeping Track of Everything"

What do you like best?

I love Evernote. I've been a user since there were fewer than 10,000 of us so I feel like an early adopter. Evernote is my go to for keeping track of pretty much everything I need. I use it for journaling, to do lists, important meeting notes, organizing documents; I've even used it to store clip art (I don't recommend that as it takes up a lot of space). Being a premium user, I've enjoyed having access to Evernote across all my devices. The sync is awesome. I can only remember having two instances in more than 5 years of sync conflicts. The tagging feature is awesome (essentially unlimited tags per note) and a powerful search feature that makes organizing and finding notes a snap.

What do you dislike?

There's an odd feature where storing an image (such as a pic in a journal entry) explodes the size of the note to well beyond the size of the image (up to 3 times the size of the image file). I believe this is an issue they're working on resolving now. My solution has just been to add the images at a lower resolution so it doesn't take up so much space. There's also a somewhat arbitrary limit on the number of folders you can have (250).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free tier offering to get your feet wet. You'll enjoy the experience.

I write software and use Evernote to keep track of handy code snippets and customer requirements. I love that I can share notes with customers and that, if necessary, we can collaborate on the note to make sure I have their requirements just right. Evernote has enabled me to keep track of complex requirements all in one place.

Evernote review by Peg A.
Peg A.

"Helps me stay organized in so many ways"

What do you like best?

I love that I can save just about anything to Evernote and access it on my computer and mobile devices. I use Evernote for remembering business and personal ideas, keeping track of web pages (I can save links or entire pages) and for journaling. Evernote allows me to organize my notes into various notebooks so I can keep track of each project I am working on, whether for business or personal. Even the free version is incredibly useful and is a major part of my workflow.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far, this is a very useful software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition to taking notes and saving your writing you can also use Evernote to bookmark webpages, save articles and even save entire webpages.

I am able to keep everything in one place. I bookmark all my important and useful websites through Evernote and also save entire articles and even webpages. I take notes and organize my ideas in various notebooks and this helps streamline my workflow considerably as I am able to have everything in one place.

Evernote review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Evernote- more than just note taking"

What do you like best?

I use Evernote to keep track of essentially everything. I love the ability to forward emails specifying what notebook I want them in with tags. The search capabilities are fantastic, and if you learn the advance search shortcuts, it's even better. I also love the sync with the web clipper. Any time I find book recommendations, blog suggestions, ideas for work in an article I clip it into a note in the appropriate notebook with tags.

What do you dislike?

The only thing lacking in my opinion is the ability to write in plain text. I would love to use Evernote to do more longer form writing, but the inability to write in plain text and easily send it over to wordpress keeps me from doign that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a cross-platform note-taking app with create search capability, Evernote is the way to go.

Evernote helps keep me organized managing multiple development projects simultaneously. It lets me easily forward email into notes and stores and searches pdfs.

Evernote review by Miguel R.
Miguel R.

"Straight Forward Easy Note Organizer"

What do you like best?

This is a pretty straight forward app, you use it for notes. You can write down notes when they pop into your brain, save it for later, group your notes together, send your notes to someone to see, add their notes to your notes. It's the program of programs for note taking. I normally use this on my phone through their phone app, since I am always carrying around my smart phone. So whenever I see an article I like then I can save it, or I can save files or pdfs and organize it with images and other notes. It's great for ideas and keeping yourself creative.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the moment of memory. I think its about 10 gigs, but if you are saving a lot of images and screenshots, it'll gobble your memory right up. I wish they provided you with more space, and then you can really go wild with your notes. But as of right now you are limited to only a certain amount of space, not little mind you, but still not a great amount for habitual users such as myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, download it and test it out, you have nothing to lose. Then use their desktop version so you can be linked.

This program makes collaborations so easy, the people you share with can delete your stuff, but hopefully you aren't working with inconsiderate people like that. Group projects aren't ideal but this helps with the creative process, when people are just throwing out ideas this helps with putting those ideas in focus.

Evernote review by Ryan E.
Ryan E.

"A good app that that isnt improving much"

What do you like best?

Evernote is great because of its simplicity, reliable syncing and tagging system. Its easy to just start a note and get a decent looking note. Files upload easily and download quickly.

Indexing words in images is always a nice touch.

The webclipper and photo taken features really improve it.

What do you dislike?

Evernote has lost its way it terms of new features. Its very focused on the business crowd and little on individual users. The sharing features are just horrible in the app compared to others out there. I should be able to share a single note or tag like in the same way i share docs in google drive.

The new features like mark up and present are very reliable and dont work smoothly.

Good for meeting notes, ideas and starting any work because moving it to specific software. The app is nice for sharing code bits with other users.

Evernote review by Angelo O.
Angelo O.

"A very clever note app"

What do you like best?

The first thing that you can see in Evernote is that the app is simple, clear and clever designed. The fact that you can save articles from the web (or screens of the pages), screenshoots or images from your iPhone, simple notes or handwritten notes. ALso the evernote team is always ready with new updates.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Is the best app I found to take and keep notes for my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It have different plans, including one free plan if you do not have to much data to record or upload in your notes. The plans are not so expensive, so in every case you can easily try and test all the functions. But do it.

Evernote, as I already said, is the best app for recording and taking notes. I can have all the documents, notes, voice recordings, sincronized between my iPhone, my iPad and my computer. So on whatever I'm working and whatever I am, i can always accesso to my notes about that specific projects or client.

Evernote review by Pedro T.
Pedro T.

"Best way to keep track of notes, websites, articles, etc"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to collect information on Evernote. Take some notes, add a picture to it, snap a picture related to it, scan a document, insert a link, a document, all in one. Organize your notes in notebooks, which can be tagged for ease of organization. The search feature is the best! You can search handwritten words. You can even find words inside of a document you imported (PDF, DOCx, Etc). The WebClipper is very useful where you can just import an article or a page from the web with one click with the Evernote widget that part of most web browsers.

What do you dislike?

Not enough word processing features. Bullet points and outlining are not intuitive and easy to use. Formatting is not smooth and easy to use.

Web clipper can be a bit clumsy at times especially when it imports all the extra advertisements and pictures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me its been the best note taking application. I use it for travel plans, class notes, sermon preparation, agenda creation, personal study and interests. Import your own handwritten notes which are searchable with the paid subscription.

The $45 premium subscription is a decent deal given all the extra features you get.

Sharing of information with users and non-users alike. I used Evernote to create agendas for board meetings that have images to illustrate points, add financial reports, other documents in which the agenda item is expanded.

Members can look at updated notes by using the shareable link.

Evernote review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Excellent hub to keep track of all research, notes, training, project statuses"

What do you like best?

Easy to share notes for training, flowcharts, web snippets of recipes or breaking news on WSJ or other sites, PDF OCR text recognition. It's easy to clip things for later. It's also easy to save all sorts of documents in Evernote, Word docs, Excel sheets, PPTs, and PDFs. Evernote can find any word as long as it can be recognized by its system.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes indexing doesn't work - meaning that I want to search for a document I know I saved in Evernote, but if I search for it at a different time, it miraculously appears.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used this for both personal use and business use. Most coworkers have never seen the level of functionality this software has. Work chat works well. So does sharing notes, and giving special access to editing meeting minutes, etc.

Training/aggregation of material to establish a basis of information for new hires to perform their job in the most efficient way possible.

Evernote review by Gregor F.
Gregor F.

"Great note making tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, jotting down notes, making quick to-do-lists, organising all in folders. Ease of text editor, everything is stored in cloud, can access from multiple devices, browsers. It works well across platforms and your notes are never lost. Adding attachments is also a useful feature.

What do you dislike?

Missing reminders, but I am on a free version. You can't check full history because of the free version - if for example you deleted some stuff in your notes by accident its not easy/possible to retrieve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you get a lot of goodies with a free version and even more with the premium one.

I use them to jot down meeting points, to-do-lists, some brainstorms. I have it constantly open, doesn't take much RAM space, adding notes is super easy and attaching files as well.

Evernote review by Nadzieja G.
Nadzieja G.

"It's like a digital assistant"

What do you like best?

I most love the fact tough it's note application you can add spreadsheets, images and other sorts of attachments to your notes. If you have too many things to do on your agenda then you have to use Evernote for keep organized. And if you are using notes and to do lists for your professional purposes then you have chance of sharing them with your colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Tools are great, but sometimes they can make huge problems. Synchronization can be critical problem sometimes. Normally mobile app is working properly, but sometimes even you can't view your notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have Evernote you will not need paper and pen to take quick notes.

We are using Evernote in our team to track everything we did and we are trying to do. It's the best to quickly create notepad and add your information and modify it with graphical contents. And it keeping to help us a lot. Thanx for this great product.

Evernote review by Élodie M.
Élodie M.

"A one-time place for your notes"

What do you like best?

What I like best with Evernote is the easy way to create notes, save them and write meeting notes. This last one has saved my everyday job since all my notes from our team meetings are at the same place. Evernote synchronizes with my agenda and transfer all the informations about the meeting directly in the note I create.

What do you dislike?

I still struggle a bit with the organization of my notes. I can create folders but I haven't still figure out what folders and for what notes I should create.

I also think the sharing function could be way more improved. There is a great potential here. When I share my notes, this one isn't synchronized with the modification the receiver can made on my notes. If this would be possible, it would maybe even outmatch Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a one-time place to take notes and save them in the blink of an eye, you've found it with Evernote.

Evernote basically helps me write and organize my notes wherever I am. The easy creation of notes helps our team to take notes quickly during a meeting and then re-read them during the project.

Evernote review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Great for Taking Notes in Meetings and Classroom Settings"

What do you like best?

The best feature that I like is to merge my notes all together. You can organize your notes, into folders or into stacks. You can merge them together if you feel like notes can be combined. A lot of the times I'm researching different subjects and then find that this would be useful in another category as well, especially if I am doing web research, with a click of a button you can merge all those notes cohesively. When you have a super folder ready you can share it with a simple click, so other partners can view it, also collaborate and add to it if they choose.

What do you dislike?

I hate that green color that they use. I'm not sure if there is an option to change it. I haven't discovered it as of yet. So definitely not a fan of their color schemes and choices. Their layout and template otherwise is nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for collaborations and merging your notes, even if there are different mixed medias, you are able to merge it with one simple click.

When we have business meetings people are always throwing out various ideas and touching on a lot of different topics so I find that I can merge my pdf, my web research, my notes from the meetings, even audio files into one super note.

Evernote review by Jose luis S.
Jose luis S.

"Evernote ideal to save in the cloud!!!!"

What do you like best?

Access without connection (paid version) Evernote makes it easy to write notes quickly, whether it's on your computer, tablet or smartphone. On the other hand it can also be done:

Archive to snipper or the whole article, Create a post within the platform, save everything to the cloud instead! Tag everything for easy filtering and Forget about cluttering your computer

What do you dislike?

It is very useful to offer users offline access to all the files on all your devices, but having to depend on a desktop application or Google Drive to edit documents is an inconvenience. Its paid version offers more functionality but in turn is unfortunately, more complications. Although it is not important but I do not understand very well why the elephant does not notice much sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100% even though it has its slight faults ... it can improve and it stays updated.

I am the person who has a lot of information on the PCs. This often causes problems when searching for a file ... for the amount of them. thanks to this tool that managed to keep a little more order in my small disaster XD.

Evernote review by David  B.
David B.

"The ultimate Digital Notebook"

What do you like best?

I have been using Evernote within our businesses for in excess of 4+ years, during this period it has been fault free and the tools just keep getting better and better.

It allows us to reduce the amount of double entry work, capturing data and information from one platform and seamlessly pushing that data to another platform.

There is so much you can achieve with Evernote and the array of tools provided, do be fooled it isn't just a digital notebook.

- The software is simple to use, but there are lots of rich features.

- Very cost effective (there is even a Free option which allows you to do so much, but if you can pay the small annual fee and reap the benefits)

- Robust - never had an outage or issue

- Innovation - Evernote are always looking at new tools, partners or making existing processes better

- Integration - Integrates well with so many other 3rd parties software platforms. I connect Evernote with LinkedIn, great when you snap business cards and it finds the person on LinkedIn automatically.

- Cloud-based but also an off-line version too. Syncs well across all devices.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like to be honest, the fact that Evernote is always making things better can sometimes be a small disadvantage as they layout changes or buttons move or react differently, but this is a small price to pay for the amazing tools at your fingertips.

The biggest problem I am solving using Evernote is almost achieving a paperless office. We have reduced the amount of paper, documents and files we hold by over 75%. But the best part is you have all your notes with you wherever you are in the world, easily searchable and shareable to collaborate with others within your team.

Evernote review by Jesse W.
Jesse W.

"Perfect for organization of notes in the office and on the go"

What do you like best?

Evernote is absolutely fantastic for taking notes on lead ideas, storing notes on leads, storing contacts on leads, and especially great for working remotely. If I come across something of interest when out of the office that has relevance to a project I'm working on, it's extremely convenient to simply take out my phone and enter the notes just as easily as I would on my laptop or desktop. It is similar to OneNote in that it's cloud-based and can accessed from any device, but has much better organization options and the ability to clip things from the web with ease.

What do you dislike?

There's very little I don't like, my only possible complaint is that I wish the tags could be organized differently, I use this in place of printing paper (my office is EXTREMELY antiquated). With that said, I can either set up separate notebooks for separate projects, separate notebooks for separate companies, or separate notebooks for separate brands. It would be awesome to do all three with tags and be able to filter through which option I want to view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend giving it a trial run to see if it's a fit or not, there's a lot of team and/or sharing options that my office does not currently utilize that may be of benefit.

I use Evernote as opposed to printing out massive amounts of paper for leads that I'm calling, it essentially acts as my personal CRM and note-taking software.

Evernote review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"The Note-Taking Answer to My Biz and Personal Life"

What do you like best?

The best part of Evernote is how simple it is. I've used a number of different note-taking apps and I always get lost in all of the features. When you're trying to take micro level notes, its counter intuitive to have feature overwhelm.... Not with Evernote! Evernote makes it so simple... there are just enough features to make it functional without being overwhelming. I also enjoy being able to share specific notebooks with team members. It has a very "Google Drive" sort feel, only for notes.

What do you dislike?

I truly don't dislike anything! if I had to choose one thing, perhaps make the editing of fonts when writing a bit easier via mobile phone have an iPhone 8 plus, and even that isn't *QUITE* enough to enable me to use Evernote without highlighting the wrong text. Using the app from desktop/laptop is a dream, though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with anything, you want to give yourself a few weeks with using the software consistently.

I work at a fully remote company based out of Texas. Collaborating with folks can be a bit of a struggle, even with project management software. Evernote helps me to collab with coworkers real time on big projects. It also helps me quickly prep for a conference call with random thoughts on to go. I can't tell you how many times I have whipped out my iPhone to take notes in Evernote in meetings, or even in my home life for shopping lists. Very functional.

Evernote review by Alejandro R. Z.
Alejandro R. Z.

"Evernote essential ally in today's organization"

What do you like best?

The best thing about evernote is that it is a computer application that allows personal organization through the file of notes and almost any type of information. It is an excellent notebook in which you can store all kinds of information while retaining its original format: personal annotations, fragments of web pages or blogs, email addresses, diagrams, images, videos or any other content that can be copied and paste.

To the notes you can attach, with the free version, all kinds of files, of images: JPEG, PNG and GIF, audio: MP3 and WAV and documents: PDF, HTML and TXT, for the Premium version you can attach all types of files. You can also incorporate all screenshots, although Evernote offers its own captor.

All the information resides in the cloud. With what can be programmed from the device the frequency of synchronization from 5 minutes to each hour, it can also be set to manual frequency, with which the user decides when to synchronize. With the free version you can store up to 60Mb per month and the Premium version, for a fee, allows you to store 1Gb in increments of 100Mb in 100Mb

What do you dislike?

One of the few negative aspects of Evernote is that it raised the prices of its payment plans, one dollar per month for Evernote Plus and two dollars for Premium, while limiting the free so that it can only be used on two devices. Pretty bad because if you use Evernote on PC you will have to choose to use either your mobile phone, or your work tablet or laptop. These changes may cause some of you to look for alternatives for your notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing things in the same way that they are doing them.

Evernote is great because it is multiplatform (desktop applications, web applications, mobile applications) you can save all your reference materials, ideas, to do the tasks, or other digital articles to Evernote and never worry, when you need them you can recover that information from any device (Mac, pc, Smartphone, tablets), is a container to store all your information and keep it synchronized between all your devices and available at all times because they are stored in "the cloud", ie on Evernote servers.

When you arrive at your house it occurs to you to add something to the document that you have on your office PC, if it is in Evernote, it is in the cloud and you can access it from anywhere, work and forget it, when you return to the office , you will have all the additions or modifications that you made in your home synchronized with the files of your office, likewise its search function is good enough to locate all those documents quickly, but it also has the possibility of labeling the notes and even organize them in notebooks.

Evernote review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Excellent Personal Organizer"

What do you like best?

I have been using Evernote for over 5 years as a way to keep track of personal notes, thoughts and to-do items. My favorite attribute is its full text editing features in a free app. I like being able to use bold, italics and strikethrough, as well as bullet points, check boxes and tabs. I have not yet found another free application with the same text editing features.

What do you dislike?

Evernote only allows you to have two desktop or mobile applications downloaded and in use (i.e. "active devices"). I have the app downloaded on my computer and one of my phones, but when I download the app for my iPad, Evernote returns an error message saying that they only allow two active devices per user at a time. This is only for the free version. I am pretty sure the paid version "Evernote Premium" gives you unlimited active devices. Anyways, they implemented this change a couple years ago, and it has not been a huge deal, since my notes can always be accessed online without the use of an installed application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using the free version, remember that Evernote only lets you download app for and use two devices total.

I use this program to organize action items for work as well as personal items. I can keep multiple Notebooks, one for work and one for personal. Keeps things organized and easy to access.

Evernote review by Namita M.
Namita M.

"very helpful"

What do you like best?

Cloud Management

Multi-Platform Support

Tagging and Organization

The program is compatible with multiple mobile device operating systems, including the Android, iOS and Windows 7 platforms. Evernote also offers several peripheral programs, including Skitch and Evernote Hello, that enhance and complement the primary program. In addition, Evernote lets you share your notes via social networking websites, such as Facebook and Twitter.

What do you dislike?

vernote has no calendar as such - it understands dates, but you can’t see a standard calendar layout for your next month’s activities; it doesn’t store pictures very well - there’s no layout or gallery; if you and 10 colleagues want to collaborate on project notes - don’t use Evernote: it doesn’t handle more than one or (maybe) two people in a note at any one time very well.

The ability to share notes and whole notebooks with classmates, coworkers, family, etc.

The ability to take and attach pictures to a note right from within the app.

The ability to take and attach voice memos and audio to a note right from within the app.

The ability to attach files (spreadsheets, images, docs) to any note.

The ability to scan text in a photo using Optical Character Recognition technology.

The ability to set reminders for yourself for various tasks, goals, and projects from within the app.

Evernote review by Mohammed A.
Mohammed A.

"The Best Productivity App "

What do you like best?

Evernote is my favourite productivity app. To be fair, I can't live without it. I use it 10 to 20 times a day. If you know how to use Evernote well, It can be your second brain. Evernote is not just a pace to share your notes, you can save images, files, and web pages to your Evernote. You can use Evernote as a cloud storage to save digital notes.

What do you dislike?

Evernote free version is limited to only 60MB of space per month and you are only allowed to use only on 2 devices at a time. This is not really good for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Evernote, I'm sure you never look back.

As a team, we can easily share ideas through notes with friends and co-workers. Evernote Web Clipper help us to save web pages easily to Evernote notes and share them. Also, there is an Evernote chat option where we can share our ideas at the real time.

Evernote review by Nelson T.
Nelson T.

"My experience using Evernote"

What do you like best?

Evernote is a brilliant app in taking notes and helping record these notes. With the help of Evernote I have been able to record notes that were almost 5 years old. It provides me with a ready reckoner when i don't have my journal handy. I use it for almost everything possible. I do not carry any journal with me to the meeting. All i have to do is use my phone to record the minutes of the meeting. Secondly I record all my important reminders on it. It is almost like my personal assistant.

What do you dislike?

Evenrnote's subscription fee is a bit steep, and also to use the mobile app off line one needs to have the premium account. I also initially had trouble navigating through the app, but once i plouged through it was easy. Evernote seems a bit complicated but trust its very easy to use once we get the hang of it..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a brilliant note taking app. Stores every information that one uploads. It's more or less like the Elephant's memory, very rightly attributed by the logo. If you are note taker there's nothing like using Evernote. You wouldn't have to use a journal anymore. All your notes can be recorded online on by your phone.

I don't have to use my journal anymore. All my files and notes can be recored and uploaded onto Evernote. I am an ardent note taker, Evernote allows me to make copious amounts of notes and have my documents uploaded and use it whenever and wherever i want. It has made my work lot easier.

Evernote review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"My notes and blogs are usually more visited"

What do you like best?

Evernote provides an excellent user experience at all times. It is extremely easy to carry your tasks, notes, guides, calendar and more in Evernote. I have used Evernote to carry out my most important publications and it is true that Evernote adapts to my style. Evernote usually accompanies me in my daily activities, I can easily control my daily activities and finally I feel very good about having completed the majority. I do not change to Evernote.

What do you dislike?

Eventually, it is slow to process the chosen options. There is very little that Evernote shows on the level of defects, but I'm sure you can improve the file load by creating a personal publication. I have no doubt that Evernote in later versions can improve any detail that users like me report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Promoting my career with Evernote has really helped me with all its possibilities. The way I handle time is really incredible, I would like to continue enjoying this tool and that all my friends and acquaintances use it and love it as much as I do. Evernote offers the possibility of sharing publications made by different media, and I have taken advantage of it very well. Many of my colleagues and friends use Evernote thanks to these features.

Evernote has allowed me many possibilities in my daily activities at work. My team uses Evernote to track all the points that need to be verified. We have been able to plan the monthly publication of articles due to the possibilities that Evernote offers us.

Evernote review by Lucy A. R.
Lucy A. R.

"Evernote great for Note taking"

What do you like best?

I love that its nice and neat to look at. You can organize your thoughts and ideas in little notebook and then from there you can add little chapters. Very ideal for someone who constantly has their mobile device or tablet with them and are on the go. You can easily jot down ideas or if you browsing through the internet you can screenshot something, save pdfs and then you can organize them properly. There is a search feature that even searches pdf files for you if you are a looking for something in particular that you saved.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it doesn't sync across all the devices instantly, it does take a couple minutes for everything to be synced up. Most of the time by the time I actually get to the other device then it'll already be there but there are times where it is stalled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for notes on the go, if you a busy person and always have your phone on you, use this app, jot down things in a flash, and pull them up when you need them. Very easy to use and very neatly organized and easy to find notes of all kinds.

When I have have notes that I want to share, I can easily do that with other colleagues and clients. It is very easy to share your notes, making business projects run much more smoothly.

Evernote review by Philippa G.
Philippa G.

"Brilliant tool for note taking across all your devices"

What do you like best?

I have been using Evernote for many years, for both personal and professional notes. My favourite feature is the fact that you can have it on multiple devices, and the notes sync automatically. This is so useful because it means I can work on my notes on my phone, iPad, and laptop. Before using Evernote, I used standard Word documents, but had to keep emailing them to myself to ensure I was working off the most up-to-date version of the file.

What do you dislike?

I use the free edition of the product, which limits you to the number of devices you can use within your account. However, this has never caused me too much of a problem, as I use Evernote on my phone, iPad, and laptop. However, if i wanted to use if on another device, I would have to upgrade to the next edition of the product.

The most up-to-date version of all my notes are accesible across all my devices. I can group notes into folders and subfolders, making them so easy to organise. All notes are datestamped, meaning I can quickly see whether I am working on the correct document. I can also share notes to other colleagues who are users of Evernote, making collaboration very simple.

Evernote review by Eddie W.
Eddie W.

"Convenient storage of a wide variety of notes"

What do you like best?

I really like that all of my data can be stored in the cloud, and in addition, the application exists for all major operating systems, including, of course, mobile. That is, wherever you make your notes - on your computer, laptop, smartphone, and tablet - you can always have access to them. All images attached to the records are recognized on the Evernote server, and the results are included in the search index. That is, you can search the text in images, which opens up very interesting possibilities for application. For example, you can take pictures with a phone and store business cards in Evernote, and then you can easily search data on them. It works very well; I use it all the time. Similarly, the text of handwritten notes and any photographs is recognized, for example, photographs of the work time of an institution. Audio can be recorded directly in the note itself.

What do you dislike?

As I said, I'm happy with the work of this service. There are no any cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a large amount of the most diverse information that you need to store and have easy access to it. Many users store information in different programs. In addition, why is store all that in various programs. You can use Evernote, which also provides a cloud storage and have clients for all platforms.

I, as a person by nature completely unorganized, have long been looking for a program that allows me to store and organize a variety of records, notes, pictures, links and so on in a convenient form. Because the calendar and task list is one thing. In addition, any notes are completely different. Meanwhile, each person gradually accumulates a whole bunch of data that he needs to store. In my opinion, this is the best program for storing structured notes and media files - at least, from all that I have seen. I have been using it for two years now and I am very satisfied. I throw a lot of information there, and it's always at my fingertips with any movements.

Evernote review by Miky P.
Miky P.

"Evernote is the best notes platform"

What do you like best?

I like that Evernote is well integrated between my personal computer, office computer and my smartphone. I can organize my notes in folders to help my workflow, I can also save articles from internet and pictures. It also offer you a free plan if you do not need all the tools.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I found issues with the updating, but probably was related to the connection and not to the app itself. I never had important issues with Evernote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was skeptick about the software, but I discovered Evernote as a great and powerful tool for your notes. Test it and you will find it great

I use Evernote to keep track of all my ideas and documents about my project. It's a great friend since I can also share my project folders with other member of my team. When we shoot a video at a concert or during and event we always note all the aspect of the venue and the thing to underline in shooting through Evernote. I can plan the work on my pc and later check everything from my tablet or smartphone. Our workflow is better now.

Evernote review by seuan l.
seuan l.

"My go to for notes. "

What do you like best?

I take a lot of notes for work. I take them on my computer, my tablet and also my phone. Whenever we have a business meeting or a course that needs to be completed for work then I will constantly be taking notes. So this organizes my thoughts and also it shares them across multiple accessible platforms.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge fan of the design sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't flow as much as I would like it to. I would like to make a quick note. Otherwise there isn't much too complain about. It does what does simply and efficiently for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it especially if you are constantly jotting ideas down.

Business is doing great because I can gather my thoughts and come back to them later. Notes and ideas that I need to bring up during meetings sometimes slip my mind but once I glance back on evernote I can be reminded of everything. Sometimes you just need a little reminder to help you along the day.

Evernote review by J Allen M.
J Allen M.

"Great for organizing your notes! "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can integrate it throughout my computer, tablets, and phone. Any off the top of my head ideas I can easily jot it down and then brainstorm it all together at a later date.

I also like the fact that I can organize my notes with photos and screenshots and plop them into my any ideas.

What do you dislike?

The ability to create little folders. I think I'm so used to little folders seeing my notes in various lists detract from its aesthetic value for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want to organize ideas simply and effectively Evernote will do the job.

When we are thinking of quick ideas and business solutions on the fly, sometimes youll have random ideas that will pop into your head. This a great way to jot it down with any type of technology that is readily available to you or on hand and return to it later.

Evernote review by Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

"My favorite for notes/to-dos/reminders, organization"

What do you like best?

Ease of sync and use across my laptop and phone. I also like that it isn't web based, because it can be a pain to need to have another tab open in chrome. Plus the offline edit access is very convenient. Lightweight as needed, connected everywhere.

What do you dislike?

I would like some more granular edit, customizable ability within the formatting of given notes. Generally though, that's pretty low priority. Some additional structure for the categorization or organization of notes, notebooks would be good. To have sub-structures within and more options for visibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Share best practices around organization, notebooks, sorting, tagging, search. Set up standards for what notes and notebooks are private, what are shared and how to keep that structure clean to avoid any privacy issues.

a perfect personal brain dump, checklist, real time tracker that I can access from mobile, desktop, online or offline. I don't have to worry about anything proprietary or private because I have specific notebooks for particular topics that I don't share with anyone else. I am most pleased by the universal accessibility to me, on any device. Sometimes, when on the run, I'll even open a note and use my phone's dictation / text to type functionality to speak a quick note to self. I have found this easier and faster than Slacking myself or emailing myself. Always available, even when phone is on airplane mode, always ready in a matter of two or three taps.

Evernote review by Tina F.
Tina F.

"Can't Imagine My Life Without It!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Evernote. Running my own business I have to keep track of client work, invoices and project timelines. Evernote helps me keep track of all of it with notebooks and the ability to save important documents. The premium version has paid itself off time and time again. I even use it for important (and some not so important) personal documents and other information that I need to keep track of. The offline access is convenient as well when I need to access certain things from my phone.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't much that I don't like about it. There certainly is a learning curve, however once you figure out how to make it work for you in the best way possible.

By keeping track of client work, timelines and other documents such as invoices and all that. The amount of time I have save by being able to simply pick up my phone and access this information has been such a convenience.

Evernote review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Your one-stop shop for all your note-taking and file archiving needs"

What do you like best?

I am a big categorization and compartmentalization person, so the notebook feature on Evernote is so helpful when organizing all of my notes. I also absolutely love the ability to take a picture of hand-written notes, because sometimes I'm a bit old fashioned and like to take notes by hand. I have not yet made use of the multimedia feature, but I could see myself uploading audio clips in the future.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is no fault of the software, but Evernote seems to be better suited as a personal notes app, rather than a collaboration app. I'm not sure if this has to do with the ubiquity of Google Docs, or something inherent to the app itself, but it hasn't been widely adopted at my company for collaborative research documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I mentioned previously, Evernote has worked well as a personal filing system, or personal notes app, rather than a collaborative software.

I love Evernote because I can keep all of my notes in the same place--whether it's personal, professional, or otherwise. So the real benefit is the all-in-one-place aspect of Evernote. The benefits have come from having a quickly searchable archive of nearly everything of importance of the past couple years, since I started using Evernote.

Evernote review by Blair H.
Blair H.

"My most important app, 7 years running"

What do you like best?

I believe in having a place for everything. Evernote excels at being my place for almost anything that can be digitized. When I get a business card I scan it with Evernote's iPhone app, and the information gets added automatically to my phone contacts. When I have an idea, it goes into an Evernote note where I can add in all the context I need, like tables, PDFs, links, and photos. The Web Clipper is very useful for filing the content of a webpage into your notebooks. 95% of the info I need to record on a regular basis can be stored in Evernote. This means I know exactly where to go for a piece of information that I've saved.

What do you dislike?

The table functionality within notes was recently updated. It works quite well for recording basic data best displayed in a table format. What I wish is that data could be copied more cleanly from Excel to Evernote. Copying a range of cells from Evernote to Excel works perfectly, but not the other way around. When pasted into Evernote from Excel, the cells do not form the nice Evernote-style table and instead form a table missing borders and the ability to easily format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. To get the most out of Evernote, you need to use it regularly. Need to save a receipt? Take a photo with the Evernote app on your phone. Need to make a voice recording? Do it with Evernote. Need to mark up an image and share it with your team? Evernote. This way, you only have one place to look for your information—there is no guessing as to whether the information is in an email you sent to yourself or in a piece of paper in your desk.

2. Don't be afraid of creating too many notes. Evernote's search functions can handle it. Feel free to create notes for those pieces of information that you think you may never need, but might. Once the information is inside Evernote it's out of your mind, but still at your fingers when needed.

3. If you regularly use PDFs in your Evernote notes, subscribe to a Premium account. This provides you with the ability to search inside PDFs and Office docs, in addition to other features, and is worth the price.

No one has time to dig through a filing cabinet of papers when attempting to locate a particular number in an otherwise-forgotten paper document. When I need a piece of information from the past, I search Evernote and find it. I would suggest you let your competitors fumble around for that lost sticky note while you get the information you need and move on with your work.

Evernote review by Bruno M.
Bruno M.

"Useful but expensive if you're just an individual"

What do you like best?

Allows you to organize notes within notebooks in an orderly way. I find it better than OneNote, for example. Evernote is friendlier in that regard.

What do you dislike?

If you use a free account, you can only use the Evernote App in two devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great apps for using this tool. iOs' are great. Windows 10 don't like it so much -it's quite different from the iOs environment, but all of them work very good.

The way you can organize your notes, using notebooks is great: neat, easy to access and easy to organize.

New integration with iOs 11.x allows you to copy and share directly to Evernote (which I like very much, no need to open the app while reading and saving notes) from the article or book you're reading. Nevertheless, the feature needs some fixing because it only shares a sentence between dots.

I do not like at all that you can only use the app within TWO devices if you're using the free version. I don't really need the upgraded version, but I DO need my Evernote account in every device I use, above all: iPad for reading (I do a lot of reading on the go as a surgeon), on the iPhone (above all taking notes) and my PC. Can't prioritize one over another, so I'd say that's a HUGE drawback.

I hope someone at Evernote reads this and changes to three devices instead of two.

Saving notes, images and stuff on the go. It's been very useful for patients, procedures and so on.

Evernote review by Maria Clara D.
Maria Clara D.

"Syncs across all devices, allows sharing"

What do you like best?

The syncing across every device I own and ability to make different notebooks and add tags is incredible. It's also kept some of my coworkers from making notes in 9000 different places and helps gather them in one place.

What do you dislike?

The limited licenses can be frustrating, and I've seen auto saved drafts create conflicts within themselves if i ever am going through an area with limited wifi access which is frustrating to say the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's amazing- you should at least give the free version a try. It can clip notes, save images, utilizes tags and the mobile version is pretty incredible. I have one folder for my work stuff, another for recipes for home use, and yet another to keep tabs on budgeting and more.

It's keeping notes and groupwork easier, you can tag people and let them collaborate (depending on your plan) and it syncs up with Gmail flawlessly.

Evernote review by NESTOR C.
NESTOR C.

"The ultimate notepad app"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best of ever note is the ability to auto-sync across all my devices seamlessly; all you need is to download the app on your device, login and voila! You have all you noted there! Nothing else to be done. Nothing to configure, nothing to upload, every thing is automated.

What do you dislike?

That now to have more that 3 devices, you have to pay. But even paying this app worth's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to keep your ideas, notes, reminders organized this is the tool you need; ease of use and simply UI. You can even import your actual notepad app files (have to check compatibility)

All my important notes, info, ideas are on Evernote; I do not need to have a piece of paper or a notebook, all I need is my Smartphone or Tablet. I login and I can access my notes, I even can attach pictures to my notes, to make the info more clear. NO matter is is for personal o professional use this is the right app to keep your notes safely.

Evernote review by Linus K.
Linus K.

"Wonderful note taking software"

What do you like best?

Evernote has built its reputation by offering wonderful notice taking software so my work can be more productive and organized. I appreciate the simplicity of taking note on my mac and using different functions such as different pointer color, night mode, font scaling, presentation, voice recording and work chat. I also appreciate the reasonable price: even premium subscription is affordable and reasonable with unlimited sync cross devices, large note size, convert to pdf. Hand-drawing sketches on iPhone are quite useful as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't think you can use the hand-drawing function on MacBook, only iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Also, the grammar and spelling checking failed to work couple times and I have to reinstall the software to solve the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonder if Evernote can offer more options for the pointer, like the arrow, for example. And more color options for the pointer as well, sometimes I feel simply black is good enough for the presentation. Also, wonder if Evernote can have a built-in spell checking system which allows the note taker to see grammar or spelling issues immediately.

Conferences, seminars, online training. All these online meetings required note taking and presentations. Evernote is easy, efficient, and professional. I used to take note on paper and later have to scan and email to everyone which took longer and sometimes people couldn't recognize my handwriting and drawing, and the worst part was I couldn't recognize either. What a nightmare.

Evernote review by Victor I.
Victor I.

"My primary note-taking app"

What do you like best?

Evernote is a very powerful and easy-to-use service. Very reliable and it's as effective as much organizational steps you take. Plus offline access is very important and makes it effective for working on the go.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps Evernote has even too many features which makes it somewhat sluggish. I wish there was a Lite version of Evernote to use for people who don't rely on Evernote to do EVERYTHING. Plus, the free version is limited to syncing only on 2 devices which is not very comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it as a primary filing cabinet. Evernote has great capabilities for organizing your work.

Evernote is a giant storage for everything. The biggest advantage it has over simpler services is the possibility to attach images and files to notes. Take some time organizing your notes WHILE you're taking them and everything will be far more easier to find later.

Evernote review by sirisha s.
sirisha s.

"Meet Ever note ,your second brain "

What do you like best?

This is the tool acts as note book which can be synchronized to mobiles,tablets,computes ,in which we can add notes ,passwords ,share documents with our friends or colleagues. Even we get the shared documents from any where .Our new and best ideas will be with us always .Everything can be maintained under single roof and easy to find them all .It enhance our notes with links,attachments,audio recordings even handwritten notes are searchable.

What do you dislike?

There are no major problems with this tool but It doesn't have calendar for next month activities,it doesn't store pictures because there is no gallery or a layout.In case of collaboration of project notes it cant manage more colleges.it doesn't do alarm much easier.If u want the same reminders to repeat we should do reset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free to download ,easy to install and use very flexible.By using this become better organised professionally and personally .The Amount of Paper usage can be reduced if we use this in life. Ever note is where you will achieve best work,day in and day out.It will be ready at any time,any where and across all the devices.We can take Snapshots of photographs or printed documents and send them directly into the app.

Organised Team will get more profit as from initial stage of project can be till end of project by making ever note as team hub and productivity bliss,with ever note as information hub that knowledge wont leave when someone on your team does.

Evernote review by Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

"Evernote is an Extremely Handy and Easy to Use Note Taking Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so fast and easy to use, and that I can sync it across all of my devices. That is probably the single most useful point. I can very quickly update something on my laptop, then, as I am walking away, if I remember something else, I can pop open the app on my phone, and it's already updated from what I just noted on my laptop.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I do not like is that you can access your account from as many browsers as you would like, but, for the free version, licensing only allows you to install the app on two devices. I find that to be a little annoying and strange, since you can access it online any time you want anywhere you want from as many places as you want. So it seems a little goofy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a note taking tool that you can access across multiple platforms, and that you can segment into different groups as well as have collaborative access, this is a simple, inexpensive, and good tool. I have personally been using it for probably 10 years at this point, and have not found the need to search for anything else. And I am the type of person that used to have a desk snowed on by post its. This is a great little tool to keep track of things in an organized and portable fashion.

I use Evernote for both personal and business use. The ability to segment notes into different notebooks so that I can keep personal and business separate is really nice, as well as be able to invite others to contribute to notes, if there is a collaborative need.

Evernote review by Daniele P.
Daniele P.

"Magnific"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Evernote. I store everythings: documents, screenshoots, wireframes and especially notes. I loves the organization tree and the tools that i can use: tables, to dos list, alert. I can annote all my ideas in a only place and I can connect a lot of useful services. I can use it like a storage service and it is very simple to search documents or single words. It is a nice swiss knife for my archive

What do you dislike?

I dislike the recurring payment. Evernote premium is a valid solution but i would pay one time a fee and not a annual or a monthly subscription. In addition I dislike there is not a integration with dropbox or iCloud similarly Google drive integration, but the developers will provide soon, i am sure. And finally I dislike the notification about the to dos list. There is not a recurring or a multiple alarms

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple, easy and quick. It has a solid infrastructure and the synchronization is perfect. There are apps for every platform and for iOS and macOS they are perfect.

I resolve the problem to fix and store my ideas. I order my files and I can control my workflow and its evolution. In addition i share all with my co-workers, customers and with my lawyer and business consultant. Then, I know the whole situation of my business because I store my invoices and my receipts

Evernote review by Norina M.
Norina M.

"Take notes to the stars."

What do you like best?

Well, I tried and tested many services about notes and I never found something good as Evernote is. You can have your notes synched in you smartphone, personal computer and tablet. You can also create folders (notebooks) to collect all the notes for a specific subject. I also love the fact that I can save links and screenshot directly from the browser or smartphone.

What do you dislike?

No real problems at the moment. Sometimes Evernote have minor bugs that the team provide to solve fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evernote is the best software for your notes. Trust me. Also you can try it with no problems thanks to the free plan.

My all work is in it. Simply that. Whenever I need to collect an idea, an article, some notes or datas about a project we're working on I refer to Evernote. My work is organized and clean thanks to Evernote.

Evernote review by Becca G.
Becca G.

"Everyone Should Use It- So Many Possibilities"

What do you like best?

Ability to upload existing photos and screenshots, or take them within the app itself while making a note. Being able to title the note, add description or list, create a pop up notification and share the list via a link in a text or an email. So much better than sending info as a standard text message, requiring additional texts if updates are needed.

What do you dislike?

Can be slow to open on my cell phone, some features are available on desktop version but not in the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for on-the-spot note taking. As an example: Someone hand you a business card and you need to remember to contact them and also manage not to lose the contact info? Click the plus sign to create a new note, tap the camera icon to snap a pic of the business card within the app, name the note and program a date and time you'll get a pop-up reminder to contact the person.

Taking notes that I need reminders for- simpler to do it all in one with the Evernote app than to always jot down and later create a separate reminder.

Evernote review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Keeps me organized ALL the time!"

What do you like best?

I like that Evernote is very easy to use! It is extremely consistent across all platforms, and I use it on my laptop, iPad, and Google Pixel smartphone. I can clip web content directly from my browser and quickly categorize and tag it for easy access. Evernote gives you the ability to type in notes from any device, or handwrite notes on your touchscreen device. No matter what the source of the notes, Evernote has an OCR reader that allows you to search words in notes, even if they are handwritten.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Evernote is that the note files are not compatible with other software platforms. If I want to transfer them to use elsewhere, it is a copy and paste process. The good news for me is, they work for me in Evernote!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evernote can be your on-stop application for note-taking and digital information storage and retrieval. There is no other software like it that can so easily work in a personal and business environment. Bottom line, I would be lost without my Evernotes!

I am a consultant that is responsible for producing a lot of new content on a weekly basis. Evernote helps me store ideas and research for my writing, easily group like content, and then be able to quickly access it. I also use Evernote to store important business and personal documents, and business receipts, again, so they can be easily accessed if needed. One of my goals is to become as paperless as possible and Evernote is the primary tool to accomplish this goal.

Evernote review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"The most versatile note taking app"

What do you like best?

Evernote is amazing in the sense that as a standalone app, it is already a very useful note taking application that lets create multiple notebooks, add images, audio and attachments. Its great for annotations, creating to do lists, assisting with task management via GTD methodologies. You can format your notes.

But in addition to that, the browser add-ons make an already great app even better! You can save entire website pages, save certain highlighted clips, save links Evernote bookmarks. The list goes on.

What do you dislike?

It's blessing is also its curse. Because you can so easily store so much information, you need a strategy of how you will keep all this information. A strategy for naming your notebooks, your tags, etc.

If you just throw everything in there, it'll be like a big clutter of notes and you won't keep using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free accounts are still very functional! No reason no to try for a while.

Going paperless, organizing notes and organizing research material.

Learning about Evernote?

* We monitor all Evernote reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.