eversign

The idea behind eversign is helping both small and large businesses make the digital leap while guiding them every step of the way. We truly understand that a great deal of companies hesitate when it comes to managing and processing sensitive data such as contracts and business agreements in the cloud — this is why we dedicated ourselves to building a highly secure and well monitored e-Signature platform that is ahead of its time in terms of functionality, while remaining affordable for both individuals and SMBs, and bringing flexible workflows and an increase in time efficiency for large companies at the same time.

Work for eversign?

Learning about eversign?

eversign Reviews

Ask eversign a Question
Showing 100 eversign reviews
eversign review by <span>Taylor L.</span>
Taylor L.

"Great experience with EverSign"

What do you like best?

Overall, my team has enjoyed using EverSign. We were looking for an upgrade to our old provider, and the team at EverSign was able to answer all of our questions and help us find the right package for our needs. We have multiple users in different countries who use the platform and so far, sending our HR documents have been very seamless.

What do you dislike?

Overall, there isnt anything alarming that is wrong - a few of the backend pieces such as counting the number of users have to be watched by our account manager since the system does not currently do it correctly. It currently does not give any insights into signer details when clicking into a document (example - showing how many times a signer opened a doc before signing, what page they looked at the most/for the longest time), the features on this are currently pretty basic.

Our old provider was very un-aestheticly pleasing, both on the user and signer end - and EverSign has a much more polished and professional look. Also we are able to go back and edit throughout the process which has been great!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eversign
eversign review by <span>Stephen S.</span>
Stephen S.

"Robust, Affordable, Feature-Packed Platform"

What do you like best?

The two best things about Eversign are the value of the service and the people who support the service. In terms of value, you will not as many features and capabilities for what you pay than you will with Eversign. People are the driving force behind the success of any business, and my experience with Eversign suggests that there are some pretty good people working there.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to say anything bad about such a great company. But this is a review after all. So, I will say my only criticism is that some "fine tuning" may be needed regarding the ability to customize things. Other than that, no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions! The Eversign website has a lot to offer, but reach out to them if you don't see what you're looking for. They are friendly and eager to help.

Eversign allows businesses to get documents signed quickly and in a way that is both convenient and user-friendly to the signing party. And, electronic signatures are legally binding. In short, Eversign benefits businesses by enabling to save time and money while providing great service to their customers.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

eversign review by <span>Will B.</span>
Will B.

"Digital Documents Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The thing that we like best about eversign is the intuitive interface. Many of the previous digital solutions we have used leave you wondering what do I do next. With eversign it's not that way. If you can handle email then the online portal is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

At this time we are very happy to report that we do not have any dislikes about eversign. It is actually such a easy and professional way to collect digital signatures that many of our customers have signed up with them.

A few of the problems we have been able to solve with eversign is the ability to get documents signed from our clients when they are out of the office. So many of the digital signing solutions require you to be in front of a computer. With so many of our clients out and about this can lead to a delay of when we get the documents signed and returned. We have seen an increase in the time we get things signed and return and we attribute that success to eversings ability to display correctly on peoples mobile devices.

eversign review by <span>Justin S.</span>
Justin S.

"Excellent eSignature Application"

What do you like best?

-Overall, ease of use on form creator end and other signer signers

-The credentials are included in the same document as the signed forms. In comparison, other digital signature applications will separate the signed forms and credentials into different documents. Not the biggest things in the world, but it does add to the management of the documents. Eversign avoids this hassle, though, by including everything in one documents.

What do you dislike?

The first time use can be confusing. The first time I used the system I setup the form incorrectly and didn't include myself as a signer. I don't look at this as a major drawback, though; this sort of issue comes with using new system.

I haven't had this issue since, though.

BUSINESS PROBLEMS SOLVED

-How to get geographically, dispersed vendors and contractors to sign contracts

-How to get legally, valid contractors signed electronically

-Having an e-signature application that's straightforward so users can understand and sign the contractors with relative ease

BENEFITS REALIZED

-Vendors signing contracts have complemented how easy this system is to work

-Contracts can be created, reviewed by multiple parties not located near one another, and signed within minutes or hours

eversign review by <span>Anne C.</span>
Anne C.

"Great and easy to use and perfect for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The ease of use to create the document and signature with just drag and drop elements. The free version is great for solopreneurs to explore. The upgraded version is reasonably priced.

I love the automated email reminders and updates the system provides for both parties which keep me updated on the progress.

What do you dislike?

As I work freelance and not only from home I'd love an app to download so I can access documents on the go.

The signature can sometimes seem to be blurry or slightly disfigured in the signed document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use electronic signature tool eversign is perfect and will send you automated reminders on the progress of signatures.

It's a fab tool for me to get contracts signed quicker and more efficiently by my clients. I don't need to worry to send pdf documents via email for my clients to manually sign, scan and send me a pdf document back. It's so much easier and faster for both parties.

eversign review by <span>Megan N.</span>
Megan N.

"Easy, Simple, Nice Interface & Awesome Features"

What do you like best?

Compared to that of other e-signature platforms, the eversign free plan has a great set of features. The interface is clean and easy to understand, and I haven't had any issues using it with clients. It makes storing and keeping track of documents incredibly easy, and gets signatures fast!

What do you dislike?

Apps for Android and iOS would be helpful for me when I want to send documents for signature and check the status of documents away from the computer, however I doubt any of my clients would download the app. I've also found that drawn or uploaded signatures sometimes get oddly deformed once the document is complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked into other platforms, and this is the best one I could find at a reasonable cost. Start with the free version to explore its features before you decide if it fully meets your company's requirements.

I never lose contracts and get signatures to complete legally binding contracts must faster. Some of my clients are long-distance, and in the past I've had to scan and email documents to them which they then sign and re-scan. This process is time-consuming and inconvenient. My clients love this program's ease of use.

eversign review by <span>Barbara C.</span>
Barbara C.

"Nice Esign Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Lots of great features like numerous field types for placing on documents. Let's you store your own signature online so you can easily sign a doc too. But the best part is cost. Free service is fine if you just need to send one or two. But their pricing for bigger users is good too.

What do you dislike?

A little slower than other services I have used. And 3 templates is limiting compared to others. Would like to see a grid, or a snap to grid.

For the signers of the document it looks like you can just start signing on the screen but nothing happens. You need to click on that title first, which isn't intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free account which enables you to fully test the system (No templates).

We are now sending invoices out via eversign, and we see that a customer has viewed it. No excuses! Also going to use it for proposals to speed up that process.

eversign review by <span>Tim T.</span>
Tim T.

"New to Eversign - And Liking It!"

What do you like best?

The "how to" guides are very well done in short, concise video form. I have not yet searched in vain for help on any topic I have wanted to know about. The document composition tool is easy to use; the field drag and drop is very intuitive. I have composed documents in both .docx and .pdf formats with identical smooth experiences.

What do you dislike?

Navigating to a point in which to see the option to re-edit a draft document could be a bit more straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all aspects of the product when comparing with others. The ease of adoption is important, especially when multiple team members are to be users.

This eliminates the need to print/sign/scan/resend documents that require signatures, approvals, etc. Much simpler to use a system like this! I envision using this to rapidly get signatures for NDA's, proposals, consulting agreements, and investor documents.

eversign review by <span>Andrew F.</span>
Andrew F.

"Best Price and Feature Mix for Document Signing"

What do you like best?

I tried a handful of online document signature / form-fill saas options and Eversign seems to be the winner. The basic account price meets my needs, has the features I need, and costs about 30% less than other alternatives.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find the perfect solution for easily setting the the form fill areas on documents I upload. Eversign seems to have the best interface for this, but it could still use improvement. I wish there were better control of the form field box sizes and placement. In fact, I really wish it could just detect the blank lines on my document and auto-create the form fields for me. That said, Eversign's form designer is still better than the competition.

I'm using this to make it easier for customers to sign agreements.

eversign review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Eversign is a great contract signing online service"

What do you like best?

Eversign is very easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. It has made contract signing very easy and I would recommend this service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet. I have only been using this software for several of months and I do not send out that many contracts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend eversign to other as they have a free plan and a paid plan. The free plan works really well for Freelancers that are just starting out. They also have a paid plan that works well for all company sizes.

We used to have our contracts signed in person or by email. This service has made my life much easier and the process much more efficient for both parties.

eversign review by <span>Charles F.</span>
Charles F.

"Optimal for virtual collaboration!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and customization of the tool. I am regular user of Evernote, so I was happy to start using Eversign to work virtually with my team and clients across the globe.

What do you dislike?

Some of my older clients have expressed slight difficulty in managing on their end (i.e. submitting signatures). I am searching for a short tutorial to condense into a half pager for assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play with it first before you send and try out being the recipient as well to see the other side.

The process of printing, signing, scanning, and emailing forms and agreements has been simplified to one step. And it has been wonderful for streamlining our process and making it more digitized and boosting our efficacy in virtual collaboration.

eversign review by <span>Scott H.</span>
Scott H.

"Gets signatures fast"

What do you like best?

The template features are helpful and used most often. Automatic reminders and notifications helpful to all parties. Makes the entire process from contract creation to completion a simple process for all involved. The easier it is on the client to sign, the fast the signatures are received. Additional fields are more impressive than some other companies.

What do you dislike?

In general, works well, wish the side-bar had hover tooltips when editing a document. Server loading is sometimes a little slow. Bigger text box for sending message to clients would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer the free plan of 5 per month, but I wish one would still at least attempt to use the template features and test some of the premium features, even if not allowed to actually send using the features.

I often need to get signatures from all over the globe, and physically mailing documents isn't feasible. Eversign and other products like this allow for super-efficient contracts to be sent and signed, meaning zero delay in business operations.

"Extremely Easy!"

What do you like best?

Out of all the e-signature platforms that I have used, eversign has by far the most intuitive and best-looking dashboard. It is extremely easy to understand the next steps needed to take as the platform basically guides you through the process. Not only is it a great platform, but the support and sales team are extremely knowledgeable and responsive. Using this platform has really removed the hassle of having to print out documents to get them signed.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a mobile app. That being said, the website is responsive to mobile phones which means that you can basically do everything an app could do by accessing eversign on your phone web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would and have recommended this product to many of my friends already as it really makes my life so much easier. I would suggest getting in contact with the sales team if you are thinking of an eSignature solution as they will be able to answer any question you have!

We have been able to get contracts signed much quicker than previously when we needed to get them printed out, which saves loads of time. I also really like that using eversign is actually good for the environment as we are using a lot less paper now.

eversign review by <span>Earle B.</span>
Earle B.

"Simply elegant. I highly recommend it."

What do you like best?

I was not an "early adapter" for digitally signing contracts in my real estate business because the software I was being urged to use was both clunky and overpriced, especially for a small business like mine (which only does 1-2 transactions per month). Now, I am glad I waited.

Eversign is simple and elegant. The dashboard is intuitive and easy to operate. Their brief training videos are perfect. Their policy which allows you to upgrade for a month or two and then downgrade (even to the free version) for your slow months is a testimony to a confident developer who knows they have a winning application.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. Eversign is a delight to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the one. Quit evaluating. Just do it.

Eversign is simplifying the frustrating task of getting everybody's signatures. I can spend my time working on the next deal.

eversign review by <span>Jérémy L.</span>
Jérémy L.

"The tool I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can use your own PDF contracts as a template, in a really intuitive interface. It is also greatly customizable to my needs. I really like how easy it is to add text fileds to an existing PDF contract, so that my clients can add more information as well as their signature.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to be able to test a fake contract, so that I can preview what my clients see without spoiling a real one. Other than that, everything works like a charm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to send contracts to clients, in a fully customizable and intuitive way. If you want them signed easily, and stored securely. This is the tool.

It makes my clients' experience so much better. It was always tricky to ask them to sign a PDF document — print the PDF, sign it, and then scan it; not everyone could do that easily.

This saves me a lot of time, and I don't have to worry about where I store all the contracts.

eversign review by <span>Allison D.</span>
Allison D.

"Love this application!"

What do you like best?

I was getting sick and tired of emailing contracts to clients that they had to print out, fill out, sign, and mail back to us. Enter Eversign. It was a simple enough platform that I learned it in just about 30 minutes, and it is sooo much easier [for me and for my clients] to send and received signed contracts online.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way for me to type in some of the fields myself [i.e. in the "fee" field on our contract, I wish I could type in "$75" instead of the client having to do it]. I realize that I could edit it before loading it, but occasionally the fee changes for certain services, so it would be nice to be able to edit it right on Eversign.

I am booking more clients, because I am able to get their contracts to them [and back to me] much more quickly and efficiently.

eversign review by <span>Monika H.</span>
Monika H.

"Easy to use, secure, and accessible"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up documents for e-signing. You just drag and drop clearly labeled elements like signature and date signed right onto your documents. EverSign keeps tracks of who signed when, includes a reminder feature, and even stores your signed documents for you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's made doing business as a freelancer much simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think twice! None of my clients have had issues with it, and it's so easy to use and inexpensive that it's a no-brainer.

Making contracts quick and easy to handle. It goes without saying that contracts are important for all parties involved in a project, but this also eliminates the time sink of snail mail while providing much more security than email.

eversign review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"It makes the whole signing process MUCH easier!"

What do you like best?

I like what it allows you to do and the overall setup of the software. I like that you can prepare the document just as you'd like so there's no question about what needs to be filled out. I also like the different fonts to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Its not as user friendly/intuitive as you'd want it to be, but when you get the hang of it, it's wonderful. It's mainly a matter of using it consistently and playing around with the features until you learn what does what. The paid version is also such a step up from the free version that it didn't really make sense to do the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it if you are struggling with the time consuming duties of getting your documents formatted, signed and then sent back to you.

It makes the whole signing process MUCH easier! It's legally binding and there is no physical paper trail that needs to be upkept and filed away. It really does do away with the hassle of printing and signing documents and then scanning them back etc.

eversign review by <span>Sean C.</span>
Sean C.

"Cost Effective & Simple"

What do you like best?

Price is always key in any business. When you can cut your budget for signing documents by more then 50% your boss will love you. We were with another company and found that we didn't need to pay more for the same service that Eversign provides.

What do you dislike?

I have found a few issues with uploading word docs but have found a simple work around and upload PDF documents instead. Not a big deal but hopefully in the future I can upload any doc type and not have the formatting be off.

Most digital document signing companies are the dame but the biggest benefit of Eversign is the price. Don't spend more then you have to.

eversign review by <span>Andrew C.</span>
Andrew C.

"Free plan is great for simple use"

What do you like best?

The free plan has a great feature set compared to the free plans of other competitors. On the desktop the interface is nice to use and similar to other comparable products.

What do you dislike?

Web only interface works best only on a desktop. Had issues with some of the functionality when on a mobile device. Really wish it had a mobile app so that you could make templates and then use the mobile app for quick fill and send. Also wish there was either a free trial or let you create a template to see how it works before upgrading to send it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first and explore everything you can before you decide if it fully meets your needs.

Creating e-signatures and simple fill ins for contracts is the goal.

eversign review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Easy, intuitive for submitter and even more important for signatories"

What do you like best?

The ease of creation of a first account. Preparation and submission of documents is intuitive and properly guided.

More over, for those who just have to sign the document, no need for an account, self explanatory mails, various options for sign-up.

And, at least for the basic version, it's free.

What do you dislike?

In certain circumstances, the site happens to be slow. I sometimes had to close and restart to get the document I was working on fully displayed and editable.

When preparing a document for sign-off by several people, it would be nice to be able to tell : "put here initials placeholders for each person in the list" rather than having to put these placeholders one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it using the free option and ... well you will probably continue the journey.

Need to send and have a document signed by 7 different people located in 3 different countries ... in less than 24h.

eversign review by <span>Derek M.</span>
Derek M.

"Better than Good - Eversign vs the rest"

What do you like best?

I launched right into the eversign platform after googling top e-signing programs. And I'm not one to initially read or follow tutorials as a way to gauge the platforms ease of use, or not. Eversign did not disappoint. I was able to quickly upload, assign fields and quickly send.

What do you dislike?

I was caught a little off guard by receiving 3 email updates when the other party opens, signs and completes the document where I was expecting only one email alerting me the document was completed & attached.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great alternative to other platforms with a more user friendly interface and process.

I'm in a business that requires quick execution of certain documentation and this is where eversign steps in to complement my needs.

eversign review by <span>David P.</span>
David P.

"So simple and beautiful too!"

What do you like best?

I love apps that look good and are simple to use - eversign does it!

What do you dislike?

If there was a quick video tutorial, I missed it! Maybe make this more obvious if there was, if not, I’d watch a 2-3 minute video with a quick how-to.

I am a virtual bookkeeper and I needed a way to get my engagement letters and ACH payment forms filled out and signed electronically. Upload, tell where to sign and put info then send - eversign made this super easy! Feedback from my client was positive, they found it quick and simple. The audit trail is great too!

eversign review by <span>Lucrecia J.</span>
Lucrecia J.

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

It's great for a small business, easy to use, and simple setup! I can send out retainer agreements in minutes. I love the email reminders!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints, so far, and my clients seem to enjoy it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect if you only send a few documents a month, or you're just starting out and not sure if E-sign is right for you. Eversign has a free plan that let's you send 5 documents a month.

Clients don't need a printer, or have to figure out how to use special software to sign.

eversign review by User in Financial Services

"A Powerful, yet Easy-To-Use Platform"

What do you like best?

I like how Eversign allows me to upload normal PDF documents and effortlessly "fill in the blanks" by adding text fields and signature fields. This allows me to create a standard template for certain documents and customize them right in Eversign along with getting digital signatures with audit trails. The whole transaction between myself and the people I send documents to is pain-free.

What do you dislike?

I have really come across any issues with using Eversign as of yet; however, I'd love to see some kind of integration with WHMCS and other billing platforms to make client onboarding more automated. I believe that there is an API for Eversign available to accomplish this, but I unfortunately haven't had a chance to dive into it yet.

I am using Eversign to onboard clients and contractors with digitally-signed agreements.

eversign review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Smooth interface"

What do you like best?

Found eversign after a careful analysis of all competitors. Had the best package possible, perfectly fitting for our size, and with API support that was a breeze to implement.

Honestly I have nothing to complain about. It all works very well. Have used both API generated docs, as well as manually generated.

What do you dislike?

Would be good if there were an easy way to update documents without having to reconfigure the fillable fields.

Working with standard contract templates, updates are frequent, and it takes forever to setup all the necessary details fields every time.

We have a B2B sales flow that is now completely automated, using eversign to formalize standard sales contracts, as well as for the occasional NDA and contractor agreements.

eversign review by Administrator

"Doing business with ease"

What do you like best?

I've recently started a new business and although it's been an exciting venture, it's still "business". So being able to make things official with having the ability to have contracts signed without having to physically travel across a metroplex has been a lifesaver. Without the other expenses involved in running a business, this has saved time, money, and increased productivity.

What do you dislike?

Only dislike I've can even think of is that there is currently not an app I can install on my phone/tablets at this time.

As I mentioned early, my resources both manpower and financial are limited so being able to have contracts signed electronically have saved on gas, postage, and time as well.

eversign review by <span>Tristan L.</span>
Tristan L.

"Ease of use for my clients"

What do you like best?

I love that my clients no longer have to print out documents. Instead, they can sign directly on their phone, tablet, or computer and

I am notified by eversign every step of the way!

What do you dislike?

Currently, there isn’t anything I can think of other than the fact that you can’t have any templates on the free version....but it’s free though!

Previously, my clients would have to print and sign my agreements. I was running into the issue of many clients not having a printer to print their documents. Eversign elminates that barrier allowing a more streamlined proceaa for my clients. It also allows me to keep track of the status of the documents that I’ve sent out.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I have tested multiple eSignature providers and eversign by far my favourite. The ease of creating documents/templates and the intuitive interface makes this platform an ideal tool for getting all my contracts signed in a much faster way than previously. I’ve also recently starting using the Google Chrome plugin, which allows me to sign documents directly from my Gmail or Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

Generally, I don’t really have many complaints around eversign. If I am being critical, I would like to see more out-of-the-box integrations with eversign.

We have been able to automate our signing process for both standard documents using templates and also one-off documents that need to be signed. Using the dashboard, eversign has also allowed me to track the progress of documents that I need to get signed. The benefits are that our documents have a much quicker signing turnaround and that we use less paper.

eversign review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Eversign will definitely be the company referenced in our procedures manual going forward."

What do you like best?

I recently accepted a job with a company that was a “new” position. I had to work from scratch setting up polices and procedures for basically a whole new department within the company. The position required agreements to be signed for various reasons from people all across the USA. When I found Eversign, I had been using another well-known e-sign solution but was being forced to pay extra for all of the different add-ons in order to make it work the way I wanted. Eversign kept coming up in my online searches, so I decided to give it a try. Making that switch is the best decision I've ever made.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to come across anything that I would dislike. The program works exactly just now I need it to.

I was looking for a way to sign a document online and have it be secure and have the signature verifiable. I got exactly that with Eversign. Eversign is intuitive, easy to set up and navigate and very interactive tool. This platform offers an easy drag-and-drop signature feature. It is very straightforward, intuitive, and gets the job done. I am able to upload a document and have it sent to a client who is not at all tech savvy and they managed their way around this application easily, even on their phone.

eversign review by <span>Remi E.</span>
Remi E.

"Easy to use and affordable"

What do you like best?

I've been looking for it for a long time. I've tested and cancelled many on the market. What I like the most is the easy to use interface and the price!!!

What do you dislike?

I don't know if the customer service is as great as the software because i didn't need it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

It allows me to sign contract with remote customers. I save a lot of time with it...

eversign review by <span>Nina M.</span>
Nina M.

"I love eversign!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact I can pick what my signature looks like. I'm easy to please! :) I love the sidebar that is present during filling in the blanks on a contract as well. They've made completing contracts very simple & I love that.

What do you dislike?

It has been said numerous times I'm sure, but definitely a reliable phone app would be super helpful! As a freelancer we aren't always at our desk doing business. The app would help get things done quicker!

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I'm completing binding contracts with extreme ease.

eversign review by <span>Fabio O.</span>
Fabio O.

"Close deals like a pro"

What do you like best?

Is very helpful to keep everything in order, and to keep an eye on those unaccomplished deals we all hate.

What do you dislike?

everything works very cool, i dont have a negative opinion on eversign

Recommendations to others considering the product

take it slow at your first documents, takes time to understand the software, but it´s very helpful for businesses.

To have clients more involved on deals and make them respect every aspect of the proccess.

eversign review by <span>Melissa K.</span>
Melissa K.

"Simple. "

What do you like best?

Eversign is quick, simple and easy to understand. The benefits are captured by the use of technology without having to waste endless hours trying to figure out how to use it. Our entire team uses and loves it!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about the software.

The benefits are to allow the team to seamless work from various locations while serving our clients at the highest levels.

eversign review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Eversign"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, fast loading of documents, more features for signing, pretty fast at sending out for signatures.

What do you dislike?

Need to have a section for rotating documents. Not all files come up and down some do come sideways. Instead of me trying to rotate and resave I hope they get an internal rotator. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say yes pretty similar but I think it has more signature features which I like.

Long distance signatures, people at work, going back and forth. Stops printing and scanning over and over again. Now the documents don't get blurry or hard to read. .

eversign review by <span>Kevin H.</span>
Kevin H.

"Absolutely amazing service for my business "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and functionality that is provided to both free and paid user accounts.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not found anything about the service that I do not like.

I am seeing a massive decrease in the time in getting contracts presented to, signed, and returned by the client. Everything is electronic and takes that delay time away and out of the day to day grind.

eversign review by <span>Mitchell C.</span>
Mitchell C.

"A great, smooth option for your documents that isn't needlessly expensive"

What do you like best?

I like that eversign has kept things simple and straightforward while still being feature rich enough to compete with all the rest. They

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't even use one template on the free tier, but I get it. Also adding a document to the document lineup erases any fields you've prepared on the other docs.

We're able to make it very easy to get to work with new startup clients quickly. It reduces the friction and makes it feel that much easier to get started with us, which is a key to how we position ourselves.

eversign review by <span>Mitchell P.</span>
Mitchell P.

"No More Wasted Paper"

What do you like best?

eversign is great. It's fast, has intuitive UX and loads of great features. It also stores the documents really well and works great on mobile.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of - we are really delighted with the service!

We are not wasting paper any more and our contracts are much clearer (we had a bad scanner).

eversign review by <span>Zac R.</span>
Zac R.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and a great free tier perfect for start ups

What do you dislike?

Needs more third party integrations and custom form templates. I would also like to see a stand alone app instead of just a web site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It is a product that I will be recommending to many different start ups in my area. The support is also great!

Get contracts signed in a much more timely manner and have less lost contracts.

eversign review by <span>Francisco E.</span>
Francisco E.

"An stunning tool for those who're looking for a signature app"

What do you like best?

It's prices. It's simple awesome that they have plans for all kind of companies, including SMEs. Many competitors doesn't pay attention to SMEs, which are very interested in using a signer application.

What do you dislike?

I lack of an app for Android and iOS. It would be very useful for both, sign and send documents, and also to remember if you've documents needing your signature.

I can make my deals more reliables without needing a lawyer all the time.

eversign review by <span>Jonathan W.</span>
Jonathan W.

"Really Good Solution"

What do you like best?

I have used a number of document signature apps/programs and reversing is without doubt the easiest to use and packed with great features.

What do you dislike?

I think that they should have an app for Android so that it makes it more mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give the free trail option a GO.

Allows us to have customer digitally sign to confirm acceptance of Terms and conditions and that they have received their goods in good condition.

eversign review by <span>F.G. B.</span>
F.G. B.

"The one I've been waiting for"

What do you like best?

I've used them all, and this one is the best. Great design.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Even the pricing is super fair.

Easy for clients to use, easy for staff to use, easy to use API. We finally have found a digital signature platform that feels like a real partner.

eversign review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Best software to sign documents fast, easy and secure"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use. I can use my own documents to upload and send to my customers to sign them. I also like I can manage templates to faster sending. Not only sign is the feature it has. I can use a lot of fields to attatch to my documents as date... It is a powerful tool I recomend 100% to everybody that manage documents to sign (companies, personal users,..).

What do you dislike?

Not really important for me (I deal english) but maybe diferent languages at dashboard could be a interesting feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend 100%. It is going to make your signing day easier.

Fast, easy and secure documents signing. It make me easier to get documents signed by my customers.

eversign review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.

"So far so good!"

What do you like best?

Price! Easy to use! Design is so simple and clean I love it. If I had to

What do you dislike?

So far just lack of key short cuts to put signatures and initials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out before using other softwares like it so you can see how CHEAP IT IS!!!! Functionality is there, the design as well is very simple and clean. Overall much more subtle then Docusign and way better priced!

Getting things signed. Price wise its just much more efficient than other software's like Docusign and such.

eversign review by <span>Davin L.</span>
Davin L.

"Great Online Electronic Signature"

What do you like best?

I previously used "SignNow" for my online electronic signature for all my clients. It's very cheap but it doesn't have the functions I want like "EverSign". EverSign has user Friendly website, fast customer service response time and a great yearly price plan.

What do you dislike?

The only function "EverSign" doesn't have is the template you created can not be added to combine with other documents. However, that will change because Eversign is working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommmend this software to anyone.

My clients can no longer have to come in the office to sign the paperwork.

eversign review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The #1 Must-Have for Freelancers"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, it's fool-proof, it's self-explanatory and perfect for the freelancer, contractor or self-employed.

What do you dislike?

I am hoping it will be able to integrate with my Adobe suite and other apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a freelancer, this is the product for you, this will take a headache away.

I use this product for invoicing and contract signing, which for a freelancer is not something I particularly want to spend too much time doing. I'm interested in anything that makes my life easier and takes the burden off me, and for me, this is the product that helps me achieve that.

eversign review by <span>Alek S.</span>
Alek S.

"Love the product - intuitive to use, great UX, no bugs"

What do you like best?

It does exactly what it's supposed to do and allows us to get documents e-signed quickly and without any unnecessary hassle.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any issues or problems - everything's working as expected.

Electronic document signing -- this is what the product is for and it works extremely well for our needs.

eversign review by <span>Fashion C.</span>
Fashion C.

"Best in town for contract e-signing"

What do you like best?

eversign features a very simple workflow to upload and edit contracts and have them signed externally. we love that it can be used mobile to sign contracts as well.

What do you dislike?

we are quite happy at the moment. will follow-up once we should discover any dislikes.

before eversign we worked with contracts we actually sent out to our customers. we are gaining valuable time in our sales department that doesnt need to handle printing and scanning contracts anymore.

eversign review by <span>Danny S.</span>
Danny S.

"Seamless on both ends!"

What do you like best?

I chose to use Eversion because of its professionalism. It provides a very convenient tool for the modern age and it's done it in the best way.

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything to dislike thus far.

It's helping me to create legally binding contracts with my clients, wherever they are.

eversign review by <span>Seida A. W.</span>
Seida A. W.

"Absolutely Excellent!"

What do you like best?

I love the value; ease of use; beautiful design

What do you dislike?

I hate that I can't see text of messages I've sent along with document sends

I can get signed agreements with a few clicks; this has saved me hours of work

eversign review by <span>Maria S.</span>
Maria S.

"Easy-to-Use E-Signature Platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to use templates, add multiple signatories, and send reminders for different documents

What do you dislike?

I have to really search for a dislike, because there is a lot I like about this platform. Once you get used to the drag-and-drop features (the only small learning curve), it's a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tinker around with the free version and get used to your workflows, and you're set!

Using eversign gets business done without the hassle of having to print, sign, and scan pdfs.

eversign review by User

"The Best eSignature Service I have used"

What do you like best?

I love that eversign provides such an easy way to create documents and templates with their intuitive document editor. The platform meets all my needs and allows me to create professional contracts to be sent anywhere in the world for signature in an instant.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet, this product has made my life so much easier.

It completely streamlines the whole signing process, allowing us to get contracts signed in minutes compared to days previously. This is especially useful when people are travelling or difficult to get a hold of. It also saves the hassle of printing documents for signature, and not to mention also saves the paper.

eversign review by <span>Amit W.</span>
Amit W.

"Simple yet powerful"

What do you like best?

It allows creating contracts very easily. Creating contacts and documents is quick.

What do you dislike?

Would be better if it is able to detect inputs on documents itself, similar to PDF forms

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have for businesses that are actively involved in signing contracts with their clients.

Eliminating the need of printing, signing, scanning and emailing contracts.

eversign review by <span>Suriafur K.</span>
Suriafur K.

"Great solution for startup"

What do you like best?

Customer support is very responsive and the price is good for startup.

What do you dislike?

Some page load to slow and some feature we need is not available.

Eversign helps us expedite our contract signature that save a lot of time for us

eversign review by <span>C M.</span>
C M.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Software is very straight forward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is no option for phone number on the fields you insert on the doc, just for email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting small without having to send THOUSANDS of documents, EverSign is for sure the option!

We are a growing company and we have been sending a lot of NDA's and documents that need execution. Eversign has made the process very simple.

eversign review by <span>Sharon C.</span>
Sharon C.

"My experience with eversign was amazing very user friendly with simple steps. "

What do you like best?

The ease of the site is amazing to me. I have never used a signature creator or had a client sign a document without being face to face. I am impressed.

What do you dislike?

I found no flaws in the software. I could navigate freely within it.

I am able to have my clients sign contracts without meeting face to face. The benefits I have realized using eversign is that this software allows me to service my clients who live out of state with quality service and assurance.

eversign review by <span>Lee S.</span>
Lee S.

"Eversign delivers - simple and effective "

What do you like best?

The drag-and-drop simplicity is reminiscent of larger-company strategies. Dead simple to use, and a delight for my customers.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing at this point I can comment on.

Having all virtual clients, the ability to send them electronic forms for signature with upbeat email reminders, simple and easy to navigate forms, has made a huge difference and saved a lot of time emailing scanned copies back and forth.

eversign review by <span>Clark M.</span>
Clark M.

"Use Eversign"

What do you like best?

Eversign does one thing and it does a great job at it. I highly recommend it for anyone needing documents to be signed on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It does what it should.

We are a small town operation working with contractors around the country. Eversign saves us a ton of time and a little money along the way.

eversign review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Love the ease of use for a non techy person!"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to deal with paperwork when on boarding clients. It also sends reminders to clients to sign the form. I can upload a contract, and it adds a line to sign.

What do you dislike?

As a new user, I haven't come across any downsides yet. I will continue to use it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure if they have an app, but that would be a great added feature. With the ability to sign a release waiver in person on the app in a personal training or bootcamp setting.

No more paper work. Easy to on board clients and get them started.

eversign review by <span>Sanyam J.</span>
Sanyam J.

"Review of Docusign"

What do you like best?

The fact that the platform is free for all users and the audit trail is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The Signer selection + allocation of input fields while preparing documents can be simplified a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software. Simple.

It has helped our organization to go towards being paperless, which has the benefit of not managing any long paper trails in turn, saving a lot of time.

eversign review by <span>Bilal A.</span>
Bilal A.

"Excellent product with reasonable prices"

What do you like best?

The quick send functions are the best feature. I am also very pleased with audit trail function

What do you dislike?

The document preparation tool is sometimes slow

We get our clients sign the documents electronically without needing to print and post the documents to our clients and then customers send the same documents back. This saves us so much time and cost and we can track the progress much easily

eversign review by Consultant in Executive Office
Consultant in Executive Office

"Fast Efficient - Job Done"

What do you like best?

I love the fact I can easily send out contracts for clients to sign and they don't need to use any software at their end.

What do you dislike?

On the free service you do not have the option for templates. It would be good to have at least 1 available without the need to upgrade

It is now avoiding delays in customers returning the contracts. It now turns a 2 week long process into a 20 minute turnaround.

eversign review by <span>Vince I.</span>
Vince I.

"Totally Impressed with my eversign service!"

What do you like best?

The simple easy to use interface and accurate workflow notification

What do you dislike?

Noting to dislike...I am totally impressed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple, easy to use digital document service...don't waste time looking any further than eversign....they are "by far" the very best solution for your digital document needs.

The difficulties and ongoing challenges with a competing product that we previously used.

eversign review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Slick and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I was looking for an alternative to sign of the big names for signing docs and tried a working demo of eversign. Piece of cake. Was able to immediately create a pretty complex document and send it off to 5 people who needed to sign in order. Worked like a charm.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a big name brand can be a small issue. Can't say "Please Docu@#$%" the papers I am sending you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Found a new use for government security docs that need to be encrypted. Much easier than sending a password protected file.

eversign review by <span>Niki M.</span>
Niki M.

"Great product and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I have used eversign and I like how easy it is to use. It is easy to upload your document, set up the locations where signatures are needed and send to your client.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything i dislike about the product.

I am using it as a means for clients to sign an initial contract with my business.

eversign review by <span>Cory M.</span>
Cory M.

"Solid product at a great price for everyday business owners"

What do you like best?

Good user experience and pricing. It is simple to use and get ths job done without all the confusion with some other products.

What do you dislike?

Would like contract sign and pay feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try if you want a simple solution for contract signing.

Closing business quicker versus emailing contracts and waiting for scan copies to come back.

eversign review by Administrator

"Great Application for Document Signing"

What do you like best?

After using DocuSign for a year, we switched to Eversign. Eversign's pricing is about 70% cheaper than DocuSign with same service, if not better. Eversign's system does not seem to be glitchy like Docusign is sometimes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we can think of. Works well without any issues.

Electronic signatures from customers on return forms and credit card verification forms.

eversign review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Was good for a quick sig."

What do you like best?

I like that it was free to send 5 doc but if you need to send more, maybe not

What do you dislike?

The lack of awareness is a big negative. Most have not heard of Eversign and with the bog dogs like Docusign out there, people might be hesitant to sign or use it.

Need official docs and SOW's signed

eversign review by <span>Desiree C.</span>
Desiree C.

"Simple"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use simple app/program. No issues operating it and I didn't have any problems or glitches along the way. I'd highly recommend it for anyone and everyone to use.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike a single thing.it has plenty of options

I haven't ever experienced problems. They offer great premium packages,ECT.

eversign review by <span>Meagan D.</span>
Meagan D.

"Great experience as a single user/freelancer"

What do you like best?

Eversign is awesome. Being a freelancer who works with clients worldwide, I need a program that helps me quickly sign documents electronically - and Eversign does just that. It's super easy to use and doesn't require anything special - software or tech knowledge.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything's great about it; I have no complaints.

I use eversign as a freelancer - to sign and share documents globally and electronically. No fax machines or printers needed!

eversign review by <span>Karen H.</span>
Karen H.

"Reviewing Eversign"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and their friendly, helpful staff. I was glad to discover it.

What do you dislike?

I was unaccustomed to the system at first since I'd normally used docusign but there's nothing really to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely.

It's very convenient to have customers e-sign the various documents. It saves a ton of money in printing costs and helps us become paperless.

eversign review by <span>Kelly Speers I.</span>
Kelly Speers I.

"EverSign knocks it out of the park for us."

What do you like best?

How easy it is for our team to use it and get the product deployed

What do you dislike?

having to come up with dislikes. Maybe increase the offerings on lower plans?

Recommendations to others considering the product

find the right fit for your company and evaluate before you make the choice.

getting contracts signed faster and onsite with customers instead of going back and forth.

eversign review by <span>Andres C.</span>
Andres C.

"A good software to sign documents"

What do you like best?

Very Easy to use, really nice interface, good performance, and is a good way to send to my clients. also check when my client signed on real time i love it.

What do you dislike?

Need more UX work is some parts of the software

Get signed the contracts very easy and fast with clients

eversign review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Best value for money"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and has all the necessary features for electronic signatures

What do you dislike?

Platform works as expected so there is nothing there to dislike

Electronic signatures for customer contracts, NDA, and other legal documents. Helped us move away from emailing pdf to and fro, printing, signing, and scanning.

eversign review by <span>John Kenneth C.</span>
John Kenneth C.

"If you're an electronic notary you NEED Eversign."

What do you like best?

With Eversign you are able to have multiple individuals sign the document, notarize the document, and have it automatically sent to all parties. AND you get an audit trail as part of the document.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any part of the service that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The number of electronic notary jobs you perform in a month.

Electronic notarizations with multip.le signers in different locations.

eversign review by <span>Lucy Z.</span>
Lucy Z.

"Easy to use and small business friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set signature fields when I upload my document, and it looks professional to my client.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I need 2 people to sign from the same email address, and it doesn't have that capability.

I'm using eversign to create contracts with my clients

eversign review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I hadn't come across Eversign until I had to approve a contract. The user interface was intuitive and the whole operation took very little time and I would definitely use Eversign in my business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike everything I experienced work as i expected

Approval of contracts

eversign review by Administrator

"An awesome document signing and management application"

What do you like best?

1. Easy to use - very easy to use this application, step by step instructions

2. Customers activities - you know what your customers doing with your document that you have sent out.

3. Email communication on every activity on your proposals - you always receive email with what is happening with the document you sent out to you customers.

What do you dislike?

1. UI Experience - it is already a very good UI but can be enhanced more

Signing agreements with my clients.

eversign review by <span>Matt G.</span>
Matt G.

"Eversign is a great product which is very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The plans and pricing seems fair, it’s very easy to use and you definitely get your money’s worth. I’d recommend it.

What do you dislike?

It’s not as widely known as Docusign or Echosign so you have to explain the difference once and awhile with certain clients.

It's much more official looking when you can use an e-signature product with clients.

eversign review by <span>Maor W.</span>
Maor W.

"Amazing digital signature service that fits exactly to my needs."

What do you like best?

Enables online signing of documents in a fast and easy way. In addition it is excellent that you can prepare a templet on an existing document that I created.

What do you dislike?

It is not good to write in Hebrew (or any other language written right to left)

Allow my clients to sign documents I submit without having to print them

eversign review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Eversign works great for me!"

What do you like best?

This is the most reasonable and full service system. Even the free offering is excellent.

What do you dislike?

eversign is excellent. There is really nothing I do not like about it.

With Eversign I am able to send out NDAs, Purchase Agreements and other documents that I need signed. works great!

eversign review by <span>Richard D.</span>
Richard D.

"Great Service and Company"

What do you like best?

Eversign is the only company we'll use and trust for our official documents and contracts, NDAs etc. The customer service is top-notch and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I just wish we had more contracts and papers to send to clients!

A total minimization of paperwork, mailouts, duplications, lost notices etc. Plus cloud-access let's us refer to signatures and document dates.

eversign review by Consultant

"Ease of use and saves you money versus the competition"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, fillable fields, customer support

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes so far, The product is easy to implement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considerably less in cost and ease of use is much better

Signatures that are needed for door to door sales and prevents all the unnecessary paperwork

eversign review by <span>Taylor  B.</span>
Taylor B.

"This service is great, changed how we do every day business. "

What do you like best?

Easy to send contracts digital, changed how we do business daily basis

What do you dislike?

We love everything about ever sign, it changed our business, our customers love it as well!

No longer having to meet in person or email contracts

eversign review by <span>Jimmy  H.</span>
Jimmy H.

"Great Docusign software"

What do you like best?

I have used two other big competitors in the past and really appreciate the ease and convenience of uploaded a document and adding signatures

What do you dislike?

I didn't know about it sooner. Great service for a low price

Nothing yet

eversign review by <span>Kym B.</span>
Kym B.

"Easy to use, works as described"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is the main drawcard to Eversign.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet that I don't like

I'm a new business, and needed something quick and easy to set up to get customer contracts signed quickly.

eversign review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Easy to use signature toolkit, fast track, beautiful design"

What do you like best?

Great usability, clean design, well organized features.

What do you dislike?

Price for pro, for a small business here in Brasil, the dollar is 1x3, and losing 60% of income to taxes, it's hard, but necessary

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation of blockchain certification key

The burocracy, for a digital transformation business, it's essencial

eversign review by <span>Maxime D.</span>
Maxime D.

"Perfect"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of this application

What do you dislike?

Nothing ! Maybe a full French version should be nice

I have to sign contracts for a saas software. This process improve the time to get my documents signed.

eversign review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and simple to use. Good pricing"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with clean, simple and intuitive interface.

Functionality similar to other more expensive digital signature apps but at a cheaper price.

You can add multiple identities to the same subscription which is great for small businesses .

What do you dislike?

No dislikes.

Overall great functionality at great price.

Can easily get NDAs, contract, work orders and invoices digitally signed as documents,

It really speeds up the invoicing payment loop especially with international customers

eversign review by User

"So simple to use and navigate"

What do you like best?

I tried another Signing site and found it so confusing to use and understand. A friend recommended Eversign, and I'm here to stay. I like the live 'paper trail' tracking emails, so I know who has read and responded

What do you dislike?

I do like very clear and precise instructions on how to use the site, Eversign is good, but could be even better

I'm a new business and havn't used it in practice yet

eversign review by User in Internet

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the document notifications received by email.

What do you dislike?

I only have the free version so I don't have access to all of the tools offered. It would be nice for the template option to be included in the free version however.

Having the ability to quickly send contracts to clients relives the stress of having to mail the contracts or have the client take the time to print out and fax the contract to us.

eversign review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing software, exactly what I needed"

What do you like best?

I like the workflows and the professional quality document storage. I also like the ability to either upload a PDF or link to my company Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have not come across any problems with the software.

I am able to quickly and professionally capture a signature for important files such as contracts, NDA's and more. My clients get a great impression of my business.

eversign review by <span>Elizabeth P.</span>
Elizabeth P.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

setting up the documents were intuitive and questions were quickly answered by rep.

What do you dislike?

would like the doc to allow for payments

allow contracts to turn around quickly

eversign review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Great for Small Business Owners"

What do you like best?

This software helps me to run my business so much more smoothly. Instead of having to get a contract signed in the mail, having my clients just sign it electronically makes the process simple and seamless.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were templates available even in the free version.

Making the contract-signing process so much easier for myself and my clients.

eversign review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Best document signing platform out there"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use on mobile. Makes my life super simple

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Really love the technology and no dislikes

It has made our life easier as we are a virtual team

eversign review by User

"Eversign has been a great tool!"

What do you like best?

It wasn't very complicated. The whole setup lasted only several minutes. Email confirmations that both sides receive is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

There is no software product that does not involve some kind of learning curve. Fortunately, this one was relatively painless.

Eversign saves a huge amount of travel time/logistics that are involved with meeting with clients to sign documents

eversign review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Eversign is a growing business' best friend!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily send clients documents and they can sign for it online. It's quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times, clients received multiple e-mails, but this is a very rare occurrence.

I use Eversign for my accountancy business, which helps me to track clients' needs and keep a steady flow of information.

eversign review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Overall Positive"

What do you like best?

The ability to send out mass mail links and how the staff are very supportive when requesting help. I asked for a call and I got one in less than 5 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the recipients have issues in certain browsers.

It provides better compliance with GDPR

eversign review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Real Estate Application"

What do you like best?

Speeds up real estate process. Able to work with clients who are not in area.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Had no problems using eversign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

Very useful for my real estate state practice.

eversign review by User in Music
User in Music

"eversign a good alternative to preview"

What do you like best?

Integration with invoicely is a really helpful thing.

What do you dislike?

not quite as easy as preview to use personal signatures.

none yet, still very new

Learn more about eversign

eversign Videos

eversign Downloads

Learning about eversign?

* We monitor all eversign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.