4.8
(233 reviews)

The idea behind eversign is helping both small and large businesses make the digital leap while guiding them every step of the way. We truly understand that a great deal of companies hesitate when it comes to managing and processing sensitive data such as contracts and business agreements in the cloud — this is why we dedicated ourselves to building a highly secure and well monitored e-Signature platform that is ahead of its time in terms of functionality, while remaining affordable for both individuals and SMBs, and bringing flexible workflows and an increase in time efficiency for large companies at the same time.

Work for eversign?

Learning about eversign?

eversign Reviews

Showing 245 eversign reviews
eversign review by Vashisht M.
Vashisht M.

"The most efficient way to have your contracts signed."

What do you like best?

I've never used a platform as intuitive and easy to use as Eversign. I recommend it to any and everyone. At some point in your life you'll have to acquire a signature from someone. The most convenient way to complete your contracts by far.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a biometric security sign-in instead of only passwords, google, facebook, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt, eversign is the best. I just don't have the time to waste with inferior products anymore. Eversign is great.

Eversign is a catalyst for any business. It is the future of verification and contract agreements. I have realized that in this day and age, the average attention span of a person has been significantly reduced. People just don't have the time to print, sign and scan or to meet or to waste their time with complicated and risky signing platforms. Eversign just makes everything more secure. I value peace of mind.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eversign
eversign review by Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.

"Recommended Eversign to Someone Just the Other Day"

What do you like best?

Great features: you can have multiple companies and toggle easily between them; you can cc a non-signing party; you can determine or not determine the signing order; user friendly and clean interface; can set each field to required or not required; easy to upload a signature or use an Eversign font; rarely (if ever) gets sent to client's spam folder; quick and easy to see the status of all docs and which are outstanding; thorough documentation history attached at end of document; remembers email addresses I've previously sent to

What do you dislike?

I would like if Eversign had an option allowing me to automatically copy a field to every page. For example, I often send contracts and insert an "initial here" field on the corner of each page for each signer, and I have to do this manually. Additionally, you have to select a box that says "use this as the signing order." At first I didn't realize I needed to define that, so I missed it and it sent in the wrong order. I think that order the names are entered should be the default signing order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use. Success when connecting with their support team. Has been a great asset to us, and I would highly recommend it!

We send all of our documents through this platform. It has allowed us to rest assured that there is a clear record of transactions and that the platform, overall, is trustworthy. The basic membership is affordable. I have tried several different signing platforms, and Eversign has been my favorite. I recommend it to friends and colleagues who are looking for a good signature solution.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

eversign review by Cagen T.
Cagen T.

"Excellent! Very user friendly and it increase my productivity!"

What do you like best?

The overall design and using method is very convincing. It doesn't confuse me and my client at all but brought us lots of convenience when comes to digital sign on the documents. My client just love to deal with me because I'm making their life easy with the process!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps maybe can add in more option for us to preset out own template according to our preference so I can just issue an invoice whenever I am to my client who need it urgently but not really a big issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lock down more business deal with EverSign which I'm sure your client would love it!

I'm able to lock down a deal within my client in just a few click. This is very important for my business as time is everything. Previously before Eversign, the process would require client to print and sign and scan back the document to us but now, no longer need that kind of process which they are so glad about it!

I would highly recommend this to all of my friends that they should practice and start using digital sign with their work and businesses.

eversign review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"Simply Satisfying"

What do you like best?

Love eversign. I used one of my free (5 free a month) documents to test how it worked. I was able to go from creating my company's contracts in Google Docs with a picture of both mine and my partner's signatures, to creating a no-printing needed digital contract. My current and future customers will love how easy this is! It connects to many services like dropbox and google drive, which allows me to draft documents in a collaborative environment prior to uploading for use.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that it wasn't clear from the start how the signing process works. There should be a mini tutorial for the first signed document, that you can demo and send to yourself without it affecting your document limits.This would allow eversign to teach it's customers how easy the platform is, while ensuring that those creating the documents can clearly choose which fields they need in any given document. Perhaps, if that is too much, add in tool tips (hovered help texts) so that it becomes clear what you are placing on your document.

Clients who are busy cannot print and sign off our contract, and it turns them off our services. Speed, reliability, and ease of use are all wonderful benefits. Our contracts are signed faster! We recently had a client who was too busy to print off her contract, so we found eversign and decided to try their free plan with 5 free documents a month. This client signed her contract within an hour of receiving the digital version. The previous version of our contract had been waiting to be signed for about a week, for reference.

eversign review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"Peace of mind and security with Eversign"

What do you like best?

My business recently faced a situation where a customer handed notice to cancel, refused to comply with notice period terms and refused to pay his final bill. Sadly, my business was unable to find a copy of the customers' signed agreement from 2 years ago - meaning we had no leg to stand on in terms of pursuing the final payment. This was an expensive lesson for me but made me recognize we need to be more organised in our contract management. Eversign handles everything perfectly. It makes the remote contract signing process seamless, meaning our signed contracts come back faster and it feels like we get a higher rate of signed agreements back.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there is nothing I dislike about Eversign. Perhaps if the unlimited package offered free signed documents for life - but that wouldn't make Eversign a viable business and I am a customer that prefers to pay for good value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a free trial

Avoid missing contracts. Achieve document management. Higher and faster sales close rate.

eversign review by Jon C.
Jon C.

"Simple, Effective, E-sign Software"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity that eversign offers and how quickly I can go from 0 to 100% complete in a matter of minutes. As a first time user, I didn't need to sift through manuals, articles, videos, it was all intuitive and easy to use. I sent my first pdf that I needed signed in less than 5 minutes. I especially like the email notifications when my recipient has viewed and signed the document. It works exactly like one would assume, just like in person.

What do you dislike?

That the free account only has a 5 document limit per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's free for basic account so you can test the waters. Simple and quick compared to adobe

The problem of getting important documents signed. This streamlined our many of our processes and made it much simpler for our recipients to respond in a timely manner. Also no more lost or misplaced documents and sorting/organizing are a thing of the past.

eversign review by Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.

"Exactly What I Was Looking For!"

What do you like best?

I love that eversign allows me to package multiple pages that I need signed all into one document! I'm a photographer and I need to send my clients multiple documents from contracts to model releases. A lot of the products that I have tried did not have all of the capabilities that I needed, or they were not easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The organization of the website itself is a little awkward. Sometimes it is difficult for me to find the documents that I need to work on. I also wish they allowed at least one template to be saved on their free version. it would be useful to be able to try that out before upgrading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend having your documents ready to go that way you can upload them, prepare your document to be signed and send it off quickly!

I'm a photographer, so I use eversign to send my clients contracts, model releases and other forms that I need them to sign. Eversign is great because the dashboard gives me an easy visual of how many documents are waiting on me, on my clients, or are completed.

eversign review by Vicky C.
Vicky C.

"Eversign offers so many wonderful features for e-Signature"

What do you like best?

Our company is planning a move to a smaller place, and Eversign helps us to minimize paper documents storage. Eversign is easy to use and it allows my collaborators to sign without having to set up an account for themselves. This helps to streamline our workflow and minimize the resistant from my customers.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up and prepare a document for circulating for signatures was a cumbersome process. I know that the software is compatible with multiple formats of document. However, it was still a learning process for me to figure out how to do this. I wish that the company can prepare some tutorial videos to help solving some of these questions.

Eversign offers a product that is easy to use, and the collaborators are not required to set up another account to be benefit from the ease of e-Signature. Eversign also provides a clear outlined audit trail which is really important for our work.

eversign review by Darran R.
Darran R.

"EverSign"

What do you like best?

I've just started my business and I need each client to sign a contract before I go and visit them. Eversign gives me a really flexible and simple to use solution for my business. My clients have commented on how profession the business comes across due to the implementation of Eversign.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't encountered any issues that are worth mentioning. The help facility is awesome so everything I needed was there for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to implement a digital signing facility then after trialing quite a few solution I have found Eversign the simplest to use from an Admin point but also from the client side as well.

Being able to ensure clients are aware of my terms and conditions before I visit them. Added security that my clients know what to expect before I do a home visit. I have a web interface for my clients so this is the perfect accompaniment for my technology drive solution.

eversign review by Rich Z.
Rich Z.

"Eversign Has Made My Life So Much Easier"

What do you like best?

As an online trainer, getting signatures can be a nightmare. Before Eversign, I used to send PDF's and hope clients could print and scan or had the ability to edit PDF's so they could sign them. Now, I just update the information, click send and know within seconds that they've completed the form.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I've experienced is that some users are slow to read their email and I could be more efficient with the ability to link and send through any of the popular messenger services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it, but if you don't believe me, use the free trial and see how much easier it makes your life.

Having documents signed quickly and easily allows me to do my job faster and with less hassle. When you make your living online, it's important that everything be taken care of as quickly and easily as possible to keep clients happy.

eversign review by Corinne B.
Corinne B.

"Efficiency and Ease of Use at its Finest"

What do you like best?

It's never been easier to provide quick and painless contracts for clients. In an ever-growing electronic world, EverSign has simplified the process of designing and curating your contracts for the modern, on-the-go market. Importantly, both our clients and our business feel secure knowing that the entire process is protected via their encryption technology.

What do you dislike?

I have only noticed on a few occasions the platform being "buggy." When attempting to work on several projects simultaneously there have been a few tense moments of freezing while working on important documents, but the program has ultimately come through every time.

That being said, it could very well be chalked up to my internet provider they-who-shall-not-be-named because I otherwise have no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are ever interested in giving EverSign a spin, there is a generous free trial available! After comparing multiple docusign providers, we ultimately decided to give our business to EverSign, and haven't looked back.

As the owner of a small business, being able to quickly and efficiently produce documents for clients that are able to be signed by all parties online simplifies the whole process. We no longer have to go through the rigmarole of multiple parties have to print, sign, scan, and fax/email their individualized signed copies of a document. This has saved us time, money, and headaches above all else!

eversign review by Aziz K.
Aziz K.

"Fully functional and powerful signing tool"

What do you like best?

Eversign offers a robust signing platform, allowing standard and more advanced signing functionality embedded in the software. The cost is also significantly less than the more "well known" brands in this area. In using the business settings and tools and comparing it to competitors, our firm found that it had the most robust feature set before going to the much more pricey custom competitor options. This includes detailed templates, company logo, multiple users, in house signing, and other notable features.

What do you dislike?

The only item we wished we had in the premium tool-set was the ability to upload different PDF's, and have the software automatically populate signature lines in the same locations without having to embed custom links in the PDF. I realized upon reviewing many competitors that this feature is non-existent without going with a customization solution.

We are trying to solve for a high volume of signatures moving from paper based signatures to electronic signatures in a high volume professional services environment. We have realized the benefit of giving customers the flexibility to sign-off electronically and not have to print/scan/sign.

eversign review by Vlad M.
Vlad M.

"One of the best signing platforms available"

What do you like best?

I've mostly used eversign to sign contracts on the go, and it's been amazing for that. Once you've set up everything it's secure and quite fast to annotate and sign. One of the main reasons for changing to an online service was the constant worry that if the machine was stolen my signature was stored on it (even if it was password protected).

The contacts feature is also brilliant, especially if like me you sign a lot of contracts with the same client.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the platform is slow - especially when completing the document. I have managed to get it to crash from time to time, which is not that fun as you have to start again with a blank document

It would also be good if it automatically saved after every change/addition, that way if it does crash I don't always have to restart (you can save, but that is slow as well).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free tier is quite generous, so worth considering it as a parallel implementation with what you currently use - this is what we did until we were sure that eversign was for us.

Being able to sign contracts from anywhere securely is a major benefit for us.

eversign review by Jesse D.
Jesse D.

"Versatile and Practical"

What do you like best?

There are still a number of people who resist technology and don't consider themselves "computer people." They may be a minority of people but they must still be accommodated to do business with them. What I like about EverSign is how easy it is for that demogaphic to understand and use. Many electronic signature programs (that I've tried trials for) impose a learning curve on people who simply want to click, sign, and be done. EverSign (when I use the basic, simple, quick send option) can just put a signature at the bottom that the person reading the contract can't miss. I have seen other signature services make the signatory (person signing the document) hover the mouse over the spot on the document and click where the signatory. For people who aren't comfortable with computers, it is just an unnecessary complication and causes confusion. EverSign is also versatile in the sense that you can customize fields if you want, but you can also opt out of the bells & whistles in favor of a quick/simple send.

What do you dislike?

EverSign is amazing and (as a picky person) I still gravitated to it. Assuming I absolutely have to nit-pick for one tweak, I'd choose not to inflate the size of the document when it is first being viewed by the client, but that's just me and the way they have it now is probably better for a lot of other people. There is arguably a huge benefit to having it the way they do because font sizes that are too small to read could cause prospects to back out of a sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free version that you can use to test it out. Just give it a try and see if you like it.

The benefits to an electronic signature program are quickly closing a sale while a prospect's "buying temperature" is still hot, cutting down the amount of work that your clients experience, cutting down the waits that your client experiences, making your company more pleasant/convenient to work with, avoiding the clutter associated with hard copies, having documents that retain their quality (as opposed to ink fading and paper crinkling on a hard copy), having logs with time-stamps on records, being able to know when someone first views the document, and coming off more professional to your clients. EverSign makes the process very simple easy for your clients to understand and use. It sovles the problem of those who aren't tech savvy growing frustrated and backing out of the sale (or not want to work with you down the road again because they don't want to repeat a frustrating experience).

eversign review by Joanne C.
Joanne C.

"Most user-friendly online document signing platform I have used"

What do you like best?

Eversign's biggest strength is it is very easy to learn and use. It requires almost zero training for anyone who wants to digitise their contract signing process. Eversign takes the entire contract signing process online - document preparation, setting signing sequence, 'filing' on cloud after it has been duly executed.

It even follows up automatically with the signers who have not signed!

What do you dislike?

It would great if Eversign could include a direction to signatory - it is sometimes hard to find the signature box when the signer doesn't know he could simply click 'Start' button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial account a go, you will not want to use anything else after that

We used to print 3 copies of each documents to be signed and stored by 3 parties - client, us, and legal department. With Eversign not only we save tons of paper, we also save lots courier/travel expenses since the signing is all done online.

eversign review by Krista B.
Krista B.

"EverSign is the best e sign service we've used"

What do you like best?

What I like best with EverSign is the ease of use. It's kinda fun and I look forward to using EverSign for my next document. EverSign is very clear and professional. Our clients are able to sign our documents quickly and easily. We all like the options of signing our signatures, using one of the signature style fonts or uploading our own.

I especially like the dashboard where all the most important details are all clearly marked in one place.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. It works perfectly for our needs.

We have tried several different eSign services and like EverSign the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free account first then upgrade, it's easy!

We tried the service first with the free account which gives you 5 free documents per month, most other services only give you 3 per month or none at all.

We have a mobile roadside service that our mechanics go out in the field for. Some of them do not have smartphones so we need a signature to be sent to the client's email so we can get a signature for authorization, permission, acknowledgement and payment. EverSign service fits the bill!

eversign review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Perfect for getting documents signed and returned quickly"

What do you like best?

Eversign has a clean design and is easy to use. I find the process to be very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a shot, and if you need/want to upgrade you can.

As a small business owner in the world of nonprofit consulting, I need a quick way to get my contracts signed without all the back and forth printing, signing, scanning, sending, printing, signing, scanning, and sending back. It is an exhausting process for both my clients and me. I need a contract signed before I can start their work, which is often requested of me with some urgency. However, my clients are not often sitting at their desk or near a printer/scanner. By offering them the ability to review a document and sign it on their phone or tablet makes it a very quick process for us both.

eversign review by Courtney A.
Courtney A.

"5 Star Program!"

What do you like best?

We use eversign to make it easier for our clients to sign agreements with our company. Eversign is affordable for us to use and easy to navigate and create contracts. It also saves all of the contracts that you create and the contracts that your clients sign. You do not need to ever print out a hard copy. If you want to access a client contract, just log in and do a simple search.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definately go for it! Your clients wll be happy and it will make it a lot wasier for them.

Before eversign, clients had to print out our contract and mail it to us. Many people do not own printers or use stamps for that matter. Digitally emailing clients our contract makes it easier for them!

eversign review by Taylor L.
Taylor L.

"Great experience with EverSign"

What do you like best?

Overall, my team has enjoyed using EverSign. We were looking for an upgrade to our old provider, and the team at EverSign was able to answer all of our questions and help us find the right package for our needs. We have multiple users in different countries who use the platform and so far, sending our HR documents have been very seamless.

What do you dislike?

Overall, there isnt anything alarming that is wrong - a few of the backend pieces such as counting the number of users have to be watched by our account manager since the system does not currently do it correctly. It currently does not give any insights into signer details when clicking into a document (example - showing how many times a signer opened a doc before signing, what page they looked at the most/for the longest time), the features on this are currently pretty basic.

Our old provider was very un-aestheticly pleasing, both on the user and signer end - and EverSign has a much more polished and professional look. Also we are able to go back and edit throughout the process which has been great!

eversign review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"Robust, Affordable, Feature-Packed Platform"

What do you like best?

The two best things about Eversign are the value of the service and the people who support the service. In terms of value, you will not as many features and capabilities for what you pay than you will with Eversign. People are the driving force behind the success of any business, and my experience with Eversign suggests that there are some pretty good people working there.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to say anything bad about such a great company. But this is a review after all. So, I will say my only criticism is that some "fine tuning" may be needed regarding the ability to customize things. Other than that, no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions! The Eversign website has a lot to offer, but reach out to them if you don't see what you're looking for. They are friendly and eager to help.

Eversign allows businesses to get documents signed quickly and in a way that is both convenient and user-friendly to the signing party. And, electronic signatures are legally binding. In short, Eversign benefits businesses by enabling to save time and money while providing great service to their customers.

eversign review by Jon-Paul B.
Jon-Paul B.

"Much easier than Adobe... cheaper, too"

What do you like best?

Getting the document out to my clients was very easy, and they can sign right in their email. It was an effortless experience for both of us. Why it has been so hard for me to find a suitable contract-signing service like this is beyond me. Also, I don't know why it has to cost so much. Eversign offers so much for so little!

What do you dislike?

There was a little bit of a learning curve with getting documents up. I wish there were better tutorials for dummies like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. They have a very generous trial period which should tell you right away whether or not it will work for you.

A quick signature via email is what customers expect these days. I am able to quickly get contracts back along with my invoices.

eversign review by Katrin M.
Katrin M.

"It's been a breeze sending out coaching contracts! "

What do you like best?

The intuitive and simple design - it's easy to find what I need, great choice of features, including field options, very well thought through for the needs that may come up. I love it that it sends out reminders to clients to get paperwork signed.

Overall - very streamlined, it took me almost no time to get my first electronic contract prepared and sent out.

What do you dislike?

I"m currently using the Free version and I'm not able to save any templates. Upgrading the service obviously sorts this out....

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend to anyone in coaching/consulting business, who is looking for a streamlined solution.

As a coach, I work with clients all over the world and it would be too complicated to get contracts printer, scanned, sent back etc - Eversign gets rid of all this admin, which is a huge time saver!

eversign review by Jérémy L.
Jérémy L.

"The tool I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can use your own PDF contracts as a template, in a really intuitive interface. It is also greatly customizable to my needs. I really like how easy it is to add text fileds to an existing PDF contract, so that my clients can add more information as well as their signature.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to be able to test a fake contract, so that I can preview what my clients see without spoiling a real one. Other than that, everything works like a charm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to send contracts to clients, in a fully customizable and intuitive way. If you want them signed easily, and stored securely. This is the tool.

It makes my clients' experience so much better. It was always tricky to ask them to sign a PDF document — print the PDF, sign it, and then scan it; not everyone could do that easily.

This saves me a lot of time, and I don't have to worry about where I store all the contracts.

eversign review by Connor D.
Connor D.

"Eversign is packed with many helpful features, great customer service, and it's simple to use."

What do you like best?

I love how simple and easy to use the interface is compared to the other e-signature sites I've tested. I've had experience in using a large number of similar sites, and eversign is by far one of the best.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about eversign. The site is very well designed and user friendly. I'm very happy with everything eversign has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You won't be disappointed! I love how incredibly easy it is to edit documents, add recipients, and manage all of my agreements / contracts.

Eversign allows me to get contracts signed quickly and makes everything so much more convenient for my clients. Sales are closed easier than every before. Pricing is also very fair. I highly recommend eversign over all of the other e-siganature sites that exist.

eversign review by Bastian L.
Bastian L.

"User-friendly online document signing Paltform "

What do you like best?

The app runs well, very easy to do. Just a few clicks and I have my documents signed and emailed. It's helped our NGO get proof of visits and times we we're at site.The CC Function for very useful to us. The Document Editor works great and has may useful field types.

eversign is making life easier.

What do you dislike?

I really have no cons with this product. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works flawless for us. The web app work fine on Mobile Devices but a Mobile app wund be a nice to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try it. there is a free Version

We often need to sing contracts and memorandum of understanding with international partner and suppliers. With eversign is a very simple and straightforward process for us.

eversign review by Vivien K.
Vivien K.

"Super Easy To Use!"

What do you like best?

I really like how easily I can upload my documents and get them sent out. It's never a hassle and it's super convenience, especially when I need to send out a contract immediately for signature. Eversign never fails me. I also love that this is an extremely affordable product. I've tried several others, but the pricing was just not as affordable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I like everything about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business owner, give Eversign a try. They are awesome!

I used to send out my client contracts by mail, but that started getting very inefficient. I shopped around and found Eversign, which is very inexpensive and affordable for small business owners like myself. Benefits Eversign offers would be efficiency and an affordable price point.

eversign review by Allison D.
Allison D.

"Love this application!"

What do you like best?

I was getting sick and tired of emailing contracts to clients that they had to print out, fill out, sign, and mail back to us. Enter Eversign. It was a simple enough platform that I learned it in just about 30 minutes, and it is sooo much easier [for me and for my clients] to send and received signed contracts online.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way for me to type in some of the fields myself [i.e. in the "fee" field on our contract, I wish I could type in "$75" instead of the client having to do it]. I realize that I could edit it before loading it, but occasionally the fee changes for certain services, so it would be nice to be able to edit it right on Eversign.

I am booking more clients, because I am able to get their contracts to them [and back to me] much more quickly and efficiently.

eversign review by Will B.
Will B.

"Digital Documents Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The thing that we like best about eversign is the intuitive interface. Many of the previous digital solutions we have used leave you wondering what do I do next. With eversign it's not that way. If you can handle email then the online portal is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

At this time we are very happy to report that we do not have any dislikes about eversign. It is actually such a easy and professional way to collect digital signatures that many of our customers have signed up with them.

A few of the problems we have been able to solve with eversign is the ability to get documents signed from our clients when they are out of the office. So many of the digital signing solutions require you to be in front of a computer. With so many of our clients out and about this can lead to a delay of when we get the documents signed and returned. We have seen an increase in the time we get things signed and return and we attribute that success to eversings ability to display correctly on peoples mobile devices.

eversign review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"Very Powerful Document Signing for Cheaper"

What do you like best?

The cheapest document signing solution I found yet has all the bells and whistles. Even the free usage tier was better than the competitors. Call me biased, but I'm glad for a non-Adobe option.

What do you dislike?

Eversign is my first experience with document signing and maybe that is somewhat to blame, but I found there to be a bit of a learning curve and either don't know how to use the preview function before sending the doc, or it's lacking because I sent out my first doc without a couple of fields that needed filling in that I wouldn't have missed if I could preview.

Eversign's ability to store templates is a time saver on top of a product meant to be a time saver. I spend less time putting together docs and the logistics of getting them signed.

eversign review by Tyler G.
Tyler G.

"Great platform; very easy and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I love their free version. It allowed me to try the full functionality of the program without worrying about a time crunch. I love the fact that I get 5 documents free per month. The audit trail is great. It is also very user-friendly. I was able to understand the software intuitively versus having to plow through a resource library or FAQ. I researched a lot of different e-sign programs and decided to go with EverSign. They have definitely held up well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular I would classify as a con. I've been very pleased with the software overall!

I am able to send out contracts and lease agreements very rapidly. Creating an agreement for e-signing is very intuitive and fast. My internal processes and personal organization have been improved with the help of EverSign.

eversign review by Justin S.
Justin S.

"Excellent eSignature Application"

What do you like best?

-Overall, ease of use on form creator end and other signer signers

-The credentials are included in the same document as the signed forms. In comparison, other digital signature applications will separate the signed forms and credentials into different documents. Not the biggest things in the world, but it does add to the management of the documents. Eversign avoids this hassle, though, by including everything in one documents.

What do you dislike?

The first time use can be confusing. The first time I used the system I setup the form incorrectly and didn't include myself as a signer. I don't look at this as a major drawback, though; this sort of issue comes with using new system.

I haven't had this issue since, though.

BUSINESS PROBLEMS SOLVED

-How to get geographically, dispersed vendors and contractors to sign contracts

-How to get legally, valid contractors signed electronically

-Having an e-signature application that's straightforward so users can understand and sign the contractors with relative ease

BENEFITS REALIZED

-Vendors signing contracts have complemented how easy this system is to work

-Contracts can be created, reviewed by multiple parties not located near one another, and signed within minutes or hours

eversign review by Anne C.
Anne C.

"Great and easy to use and perfect for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The ease of use to create the document and signature with just drag and drop elements. The free version is great for solopreneurs to explore. The upgraded version is reasonably priced.

I love the automated email reminders and updates the system provides for both parties which keep me updated on the progress.

What do you dislike?

As I work freelance and not only from home I'd love an app to download so I can access documents on the go.

The signature can sometimes seem to be blurry or slightly disfigured in the signed document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use electronic signature tool eversign is perfect and will send you automated reminders on the progress of signatures.

It's a fab tool for me to get contracts signed quicker and more efficiently by my clients. I don't need to worry to send pdf documents via email for my clients to manually sign, scan and send me a pdf document back. It's so much easier and faster for both parties.

eversign review by Megan N.
Megan N.

"Easy, Simple, Nice Interface & Awesome Features"

What do you like best?

Compared to that of other e-signature platforms, the eversign free plan has a great set of features. The interface is clean and easy to understand, and I haven't had any issues using it with clients. It makes storing and keeping track of documents incredibly easy, and gets signatures fast!

What do you dislike?

Apps for Android and iOS would be helpful for me when I want to send documents for signature and check the status of documents away from the computer, however I doubt any of my clients would download the app. I've also found that drawn or uploaded signatures sometimes get oddly deformed once the document is complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked into other platforms, and this is the best one I could find at a reasonable cost. Start with the free version to explore its features before you decide if it fully meets your company's requirements.

I never lose contracts and get signatures to complete legally binding contracts must faster. Some of my clients are long-distance, and in the past I've had to scan and email documents to them which they then sign and re-scan. This process is time-consuming and inconvenient. My clients love this program's ease of use.

eversign review by Barbara C.
Barbara C.

"Nice Esign Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Lots of great features like numerous field types for placing on documents. Let's you store your own signature online so you can easily sign a doc too. But the best part is cost. Free service is fine if you just need to send one or two. But their pricing for bigger users is good too.

What do you dislike?

A little slower than other services I have used. And 3 templates is limiting compared to others. Would like to see a grid, or a snap to grid.

For the signers of the document it looks like you can just start signing on the screen but nothing happens. You need to click on that title first, which isn't intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free account which enables you to fully test the system (No templates).

We are now sending invoices out via eversign, and we see that a customer has viewed it. No excuses! Also going to use it for proposals to speed up that process.

eversign review by Warren C.
Warren C.

"Significant reduction in time to execute contracts"

What do you like best?

Eversign is extremely flexible and allows documents of any format to be easily tagged to allow digital signatures. The transparency of the workflow progress is also superb and reduces challenges of knowing who we are waiting for and how long it's taken.

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to define a process for capturing "witness" signatures however this is also a business process issue more than anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial to experiment with your use cases and try internally before implementing with actual customers.

We were trying to solve the challenge of our partners and customers having to print, sign, scan and return agreements with us. We reduced the time for this process from typically 48-72 hours down to less than 24 hours.

eversign review by Hannah R.
Hannah R.

"Best electronic signing service"

What do you like best?

The pricing plans (including free) are very generous and provide a lot of value for the price you pay, there is a variety of different plans which grow with your business. As a new business this is exteremly helpful for me.

What do you dislike?

It can take some getting used to using the dashboard at first, even with the free plan there is a lot of feature to get used to. However there is support available and once you get over the initially feelings of being overwhelmed the dashboard is very user friendly.

As relatively new business I wanted a system that grew with me and my business, there is a plan for every stage and this is what eversign offers. I am still getting used to all the features that are on offer, however so far I am satisfied and looking forward to learning more as my business grows.

eversign review by LA DONNA P.
LA DONNA P.

"This professionally efficient program has allow my business to excel!"

What do you like best?

As an independent business owner, it can be hard to obtain a secure and very dependable program to allow my business to flow without issues, like securing signatures that allow me to provide my service in a secure and confidential manner.

Eversign even exceeds my expectations in the simplification, of the usage of the Eversign program. I own a Hypnosis & Spiritual Regression business. I do sessions locally, but with Eversign it has allowed me to do a large portion of my sessions online.

Eversing is a great program that meets the need to share information, securing signatures promptly to allow me to provide my service to all of my clients and most importantly to my online clients. I am forever grateful that I was able to locate this AWESOME program.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any negative issues to date, but before I considered Eversign, I reviewed extensively their response time from the many reviews prior to initiating my service with Eversign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One can only know that they are using the BEST program, by using it....Highly recommend Eversign

Sessions can arise at a moments notice, Eversign has met and exceeded ALL of my expectations.

Eversign even allowed me to expand to all of my clients locally, and most importantly globally.

eversign review by Tim T.
Tim T.

"New to Eversign - And Liking It!"

What do you like best?

The "how to" guides are very well done in short, concise video form. I have not yet searched in vain for help on any topic I have wanted to know about. The document composition tool is easy to use; the field drag and drop is very intuitive. I have composed documents in both .docx and .pdf formats with identical smooth experiences.

What do you dislike?

Navigating to a point in which to see the option to re-edit a draft document could be a bit more straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all aspects of the product when comparing with others. The ease of adoption is important, especially when multiple team members are to be users.

This eliminates the need to print/sign/scan/resend documents that require signatures, approvals, etc. Much simpler to use a system like this! I envision using this to rapidly get signatures for NDA's, proposals, consulting agreements, and investor documents.

eversign review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Eversign is fast, intuitive and reliable - I would recommend "

What do you like best?

I like Eversign's ability to monitor documents, from clients opening a document to sending reminders for signatures, as well as tracking the specifics of on-going signatures. The first time I used Eversign the intuitive interface allowed me to easily navigate it's functionality and start utilising it effectively from the very beginning.

What do you dislike?

Although I only use Eversign for it's E-signature capabilities - I feel like it's other features may be great as well. but feel badly represented. I have noticed that they offer support and intergration to google docs however I cannot find any tutorials and information and exactly how they can communicate with each other and streamline more processes for the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free-trial you can start using it in a business capacity straight away. Spend a bit of time looking over templates as well as custom arrangements for signatures. The quick send function is great, but if you put some time in you can get some really professional looking documents along with it's basic functionality.

Working within the digital music industry, we trade internationally, Eversign Enables our clients to sign multiple contracts seamlessly even with multiple parties collaborating globally with each other. Eversign helps us to maintain the professional expectations of our clients ; whilst collecting multiple contracts and signatures into one environment.

eversign review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"Best Price and Feature Mix for Document Signing"

What do you like best?

I tried a handful of online document signature / form-fill saas options and Eversign seems to be the winner. The basic account price meets my needs, has the features I need, and costs about 30% less than other alternatives.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find the perfect solution for easily setting the the form fill areas on documents I upload. Eversign seems to have the best interface for this, but it could still use improvement. I wish there were better control of the form field box sizes and placement. In fact, I really wish it could just detect the blank lines on my document and auto-create the form fields for me. That said, Eversign's form designer is still better than the competition.

I'm using this to make it easier for customers to sign agreements.

eversign review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Easy to use, makes my customer's lives far easier"

What do you like best?

Very easy to load a document and choose the signing fields I need to add. Only takes a minute and I've got a document that can be sent out to customers immediately.

What do you dislike?

Took a little while to get used to the emailing options and how they worked, can take a few goes to make sure the right people are getting the document in the right order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth using - there is a free trial too which was handy to see how it worked and if it was right for what I needed for my customers.

I use this to send contracts/T&C's to clients, which they can review and sign. I then have a digital copy safely stored and no paperwork!

eversign review by Iriane K.
Iriane K.

"Get your contract signed faster!"

What do you like best?

The reason why Be Brave Solutions uses EverSign is the quality and efficiency of their service. We coach IT Startups how to create and improve their Outbound Sales Process and we believe we should offer what we preach - and EverSign does the job done - perfectly and fast.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't felt any constraint due to EverSign. In case I find in the future, I will update my review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EverSign already offers 5 contracts per month in the free subscription - which allows you to feel the value they bring to your company. This is a very smart move since others already charge from the first contract sent. It's a very smart marketing move from EverSign.

There is no need to print anything and send scanners. I love that EverSign makes it easier and faster for your client to sign the contract. From my experience, the main difference with EverSign and other similar tools is how effective and fast it works. I love to receive an update the contract was completed by already receiving it in my email.

eversign review by Katherine (Kat) R.
Katherine (Kat) R.

"Great Tool - Love It!"

What do you like best?

This program is very easy to use and makes getting contracts a breeze and better yet makes it easy to find the contracts that were signed with ease.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point happy with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to anyone.

We work with companies and provide advertising services of all kinds. We are an ad agency and our mission is to provide affordable advertising options for businesses so they don't break the bank and they can make good business decisions for their advertising investment. We vet out advertising options for our clients and make sure they are getting the best options for their advertising dollars.

eversign review by Isaiah C.
Isaiah C.

"A real competitor to Docusign"

What do you like best?

Eversign offers all of the features a business, small or large, needs in order to do e sign documents. They also easily allow you to manage multiple businesses, which is very useful if you are an entrepreneur like myself.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had really any complaints so far, although I would like if they allowed you to use more templates at the basic level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that it has all of the necessary features that you need in order to switch over.

We solved the issue of having to carry paperwork over to a client, as instead we can just send a simple email with a document that a client can e-sign!

eversign review by Charles F.
Charles F.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool has allowed my business to become more efficient, immediately! The turn around time for booking clients has decreased drastically. Clients can sign contracts and book us effortlessly from a computer of mobile device.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like. The app is very easy to use for me and my clients.

Not all of my customers are able to print contracts, sign, scan and send the contracts back quickly. Not all of my clients are able to print documents to even mail them back. Lets face it, snail mail is slow and is my last resort. Haveing documents signed instantly changes the game!

eversign review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Eversign is a great contract signing online service"

What do you like best?

Eversign is very easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. It has made contract signing very easy and I would recommend this service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet. I have only been using this software for several of months and I do not send out that many contracts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend eversign to other as they have a free plan and a paid plan. The free plan works really well for Freelancers that are just starting out. They also have a paid plan that works well for all company sizes.

We used to have our contracts signed in person or by email. This service has made my life much easier and the process much more efficient for both parties.

eversign review by Gerry M.
Gerry M.

"Great Service for Affordable Price!"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard is user-friendly and has a plethora of unique features such as the ability to manage numerous business or personal accounts all under one login. It is simple and clean but has all the tools you require and information you need at your finger tips. The emails are easy to clean and crisp and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of a mobile app. A mobile app on iOS and Android would compliment a great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to adopt and set up. Administering the system is simple and intuitive. The best digital signature software out there!

Sending contracts overseas is remarkably easy and saves so much on cost and time.

eversign review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Forced to Change - tried another but Eversign is the most Cost Effective system we found"

What do you like best?

Forced to change from Docusign due to outrageous price increases, we truly like the Eversign system. We had a short learning curve on the dashboard, but everyone picked it up quickly. We REALLY like that the email our Client receives says that it comes from our Firm and not some general "Please sign here" email. We believe it will help cut down on the phishing scam email we saw from the previous company.

What do you dislike?

So far, in a month or so of use, our staff has been able to quickly learn the process and while different we don't see anything we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out this product if you need electronic signature capability at an affordable cost.

kept the benefits of having the ability to offer remote signatures - HOWEVER it is at a projected savings of $1700 per year over the previous supplier.

eversign review by Charles F.
Charles F.

"Optimal for virtual collaboration!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and customization of the tool. I am regular user of Evernote, so I was happy to start using Eversign to work virtually with my team and clients across the globe.

What do you dislike?

Some of my older clients have expressed slight difficulty in managing on their end (i.e. submitting signatures). I am searching for a short tutorial to condense into a half pager for assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play with it first before you send and try out being the recipient as well to see the other side.

The process of printing, signing, scanning, and emailing forms and agreements has been simplified to one step. And it has been wonderful for streamlining our process and making it more digitized and boosting our efficacy in virtual collaboration.

eversign review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Gets signatures fast"

What do you like best?

The template features are helpful and used most often. Automatic reminders and notifications helpful to all parties. Makes the entire process from contract creation to completion a simple process for all involved. The easier it is on the client to sign, the fast the signatures are received. Additional fields are more impressive than some other companies.

What do you dislike?

In general, works well, wish the side-bar had hover tooltips when editing a document. Server loading is sometimes a little slow. Bigger text box for sending message to clients would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer the free plan of 5 per month, but I wish one would still at least attempt to use the template features and test some of the premium features, even if not allowed to actually send using the features.

I often need to get signatures from all over the globe, and physically mailing documents isn't feasible. Eversign and other products like this allow for super-efficient contracts to be sent and signed, meaning zero delay in business operations.

Learn more about eversign

eversign Videos

Learning about eversign?

* We monitor all eversign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8