EverTrue

Software Built For Your Advancement Team. Spend less time and effort reaching more donors with EverTrue’s powerful web and mobile software

Work for EverTrue?

Learning about EverTrue?

EverTrue Reviews

Ask EverTrue a Question
Showing 5 EverTrue reviews
EverTrue review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Information and collaboration in one spot!"

What do you like best?

We have used Evertrue for 18 months and I have come to rely on the depth of data that I have available on the platform. I can see staff assignment, career information, and what a constituent likes on our Facebook pages and all I have to do is scoll down. When staff members need contact information or further research, they can tag me in a note and move on to more pressing matters. Our office workflow has change due to the rich feature set available.

What do you dislike?

The lack of continuity across platforms is the piece of feedback I receive the most. Not all features available on the iPhone are on the iPad. The Android app in not complete but has many of the critical components in place. Query results are displayed in a way that makes large data sets difficult to review at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evertrue has been valuable in many ways. We have been able to update career information and find "lost" alumni and sucessfully reengage them. The information that Evertrue integrates makes the investment of time and resources worth while.

Streamlining trip planning for development officers, improved prospect management processes, and team communication are all benefits we have realized since implementing Evertrue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EverTrue
EverTrue review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"EverTrue for Prospect Research"

What do you like best?

The integration of our database with various social media platforms is great. Really like how statistics are shown when looking at various Facebook posts - engaged constituents, lifetime giving, etc.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn job titles do not export when trying to export to excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great complement to other databases, but would not be the prime research tool that an organization ought to rely on. I think that's fair to say in this field.

Great if looking to measure engagement scores when evaluating prospects.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

EverTrue review by User in Higher Education

"Great Overall Tool"

What do you like best?

Evertrue gives you the ability to cross-reference constituents LinkedIn and social media accounts with their user information within your own CRM. It can be helpful particularly when you are wanting to find out more personal information on someone. It also gives the ability to see how their engagement is on your social media pages- so if someone is LIKING a lot of things, that leads you to believe they have a high affinity to your product/cause.

What do you dislike?

It would be fabulous if Evertrue could match unknown social media accounts with your constituents. Also, if you click on someone's profile within the Evertrue platform, and do not place your personal LinkedIn account in private, they can see that you were snooping around, which I think is kind of creepy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evertrue can be a fun tool to stay connected with your constituents. It's not the most ideal tool, but what is? I'm uncertain as to what the true costs are, as I do not manage that aspect of the account. But essentially, it's a pretty helpful tool. The good thing is that to me, it's very simple to use, so you can actually USE the product and not let it sit on the shelf collecting dust.

I use the geographic locator tool, which is helpful when I am traveling! When I combine that with social media engagement, it allows me to see that I'll be reaching out to the people that have a lot of admiration for our cause.

EverTrue review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Incredible resource - particularly on the road"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the the breakdown of the map with so many options to drill down the search components.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it automatically links to social media profiles. They seem to be wrong most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the features and get comfortable with the software. It's an incredible asset.

We are solving when we have a bad address in our system. Benefits are enormous to know where a prospect actually is.

EverTrue review by User in Higher Education

"Cool social media integration for BlackBaud "

What do you like best?

Evertrue has been an excellent tool to re-engage previously lost prospects and to refresh their personal information on Blackbaud, which we use as a companion to Evertrue.

What do you dislike?

The search function, as it feeds from LinkedIn, is tricky because of the drop-down format. If I want to find someone based in a certain city, I have to comb through a huge check-box list of options, rather than just being able to type in "Cincinnati". Takes up way more time than I would want or need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evertrue has worked well for us and it certainly makes it far easier to data-mine prospects. I would recommend Evertrue to any colleague in the fundraising world. Particularly the map function is useful when trying to pin down folks in a certain area and with combining the engagement scores, it makes it easy to plan a fundraising trip and reaching out to the prospects who seem to have the highest affinity.

I use Evertrue to find further information on prospects (fundraising) and to find their potential interests (facebook likes turning into philanthropic priorities). It's been extremely helpful and sometimes cut down on conversation to move a gift conversation along faster when I've been able to use the engagement score to my advantage.

Learning about EverTrue?

* We monitor all EverTrue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.