EveryoneSocial

EveryoneSocial provides a social selling & employee advocacy platform designed to help your employees become powerful marketers, sellers, and recruiters.

Work for EveryoneSocial?

Learning about EveryoneSocial?

EveryoneSocial Reviews

Ask EveryoneSocial a Question
Showing 32 EveryoneSocial reviews
EveryoneSocial review by Keli K.
Keli K.

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I like that our marketing teams can organize content into feeds so that I can easily find things to share that are relevant to the people I would like to share with. I also really like being able to schedule my posts. I take 10-15 minutes in the morning to schedule them, then I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it better if each of the pieces of content had the date that you last shared it rather than just that you have shared it. It would make it easier to see what would be good to share again.

I'm able to share content on SM throughout the day without having to be on SM all day long. I can schedule in the morning (or days in advance when I am going to be off work)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EveryoneSocial
EveryoneSocial review by Beata H.
Beata H.

"EveryoneSocial - connects & engages in a simple way!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity-smart way to share articles! Through one engagement we are able to target all channels we want. We can add & modify our posts, we schedule on do them on the go! very easy, intuitive & recommended.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe there is anything to mention here. Everything is working as wanted & nothing is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a tool that is easy to use & is always improving? choose EveryoneSocial

Simplicity-smart way to share articles - connectivity with 3rd party tools. Alerts & stats are visual & easy to understand. With EveryoneSocial we work as a team towards our goals - sharing & educating is our main objective. Making people aware of whats going on at our end. We are able to be aligned on what is shared, what impact it had & what the outcome is. We are a team using one tool which spreads our news through all our social media channels - that is simplicity & time saving.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

EveryoneSocial review by Hazel O.
Hazel O.

"Great experience with EveryoneSocial"

What do you like best?

The app, site and bookmarklet/browser extension that EveryoneSocial offer are great, but the real highlight here is the team itself. From our initial contact with the Sales team, through to implementation and ongoing support from our Success Manager, the team at EveryoneSocial have been incredibly responsive and helpful. ES has made changes to the platform to suit our needs and are always willing to take feedback on board.

What do you dislike?

The product itself is pretty solid, but there are some advancements to be made in the user outreach (email/push notification) and analytics sections. Luckily, the team at ES are very transparent about what they're currently working on and their roadmap, and I'm happy that these areas are currently being innovated and improved upon.

Most companies underestimate the power of engaging employees on social media. Social media policies and restrictions in the workplace can leave employees feeling unsure how and when to engage on social, and this tool helps to take the guesswork out of that. In using this tool, we've increased our reach and engagements significantly.

EveryoneSocial review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Great tool to improve my social media impact"

What do you like best?

The browser app is really easy to use and the stream is really efficient. I also have the streaming from my company that's permit me to promote some news an have a better social media impact. I am not a marketing guy and I have to improve my personal marketing "everyonesocial" is the good way to do it

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not so cool, I never use it. There is no way to share a link related to a news with the android browser.

Maybe the stream could be better organize, when you have an important list then you have to scroll down to find all your stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try and you'll adopt it

I am better inform and I don't have to use my rss field, I have all in one with that tool. I am use it everyday even saturday and sunday.

EveryoneSocial review by David Anthony S.
David Anthony S.

"Love the ease of use, and the abundance of articles."

What do you like best?

Love the fact that I have tons of interesting articles and choices in what I can share. Its a great platform that allows me also to see root metrics on my performance, our leaderboard feature was disabled recently, but will be activated during higher social periods.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, its easy to use. And very user friendly so very hard to say that I have any real dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use product

There are tons of networking opportunities, you can share all kinds of articles. Tons of subjects that you can share with your followers, I have noticed tons more engagements as well as feedback. Able to get my brands message out in a controlled but very friendly manner.

EveryoneSocial review by Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

"EveryoneSocial is an easy to use platform for social sharing for our employees. "

What do you like best?

One of the best parts of my experience with ES is their willingness to consider, and often implement ideas or requests we have to help make the app better for our users.

Most of the time, they've already thought of it, too, so it's already on the road map!

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike. They are really accommodating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, and you'll find that EveryoneSocial has the features you really need, for a price that is competitive. Add in their great attention to detail, personal investment (my rep sent me a wedding gift!), and commitment to innovation and you have a winner.

We now have a way to disseminate company information privately to our employees, plus we can share content through our employees to their networks and see that engagement amplify our influence.

EveryoneSocial review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Enabling Employees Has Never Been So Easy"

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial is easy to use, intuitive, and robust. Our employees are able to access approved branded content to share with their audiences, curate their own content, and even do more advanced social engagement such as social selling. It's made empowering employees and getting them started so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike about EveryoneSocial. It's a solid product and the team is eager to continue innovating, working with the main social platforms and other vendors to ensure their solution is a top performer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EveryoneSocial provides a great balance between admin needs and daily users getting what they need. This tool helps streamline and organize different types of messages by stream, really catering to employee needs. And it's great to see a variety of social platforms included as well as languages. Lastly, the flexibility of features and options makes this a winning platform.

Scaling social efforts through the power of employee voices. Peers speak louder than brands. We recognize employees are the strongest voice to help build reach, expand awareness, and drive revenue opportunities.

EveryoneSocial review by Nick D.
Nick D.

"EveryoneSocial Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of posting articles to our user streams, weekly email creation, user management

What do you dislike?

If I change an image or suggested tweet in an article in one user stream, that change is not made to the same article in an other user stream.

We are starting to see in increase in our company's social media presence due to EveryoneSocial. We now have an active user base who can post articles about our company as well as industry and regional topics. This will continue to help our users be "subject matter experts" to their contacts.

EveryoneSocial review by James G.
James G.

"EveryoneSocial Makes Social Easy For Everyone!"

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial is just easy to use. Period. It's ability to allow you to post to several various social platforms at once saves time that can be better spent sourcing or creating better content to post.

What do you dislike?

Minor complaint about the post limits within the product. I know these limits are because of the platforms EveryoneSocial integrates with. If there is some way EveryoneSocial could increase these limits with LinkedIn for example, it would be greatly appreciated.

Scheduling posts, posting to multiple platforms at once saves time. Sharing content with colleagues puts more content at one's finger tips.

EveryoneSocial review by James D.
James D.

"EveryoneSocial, a great way to communicate to your social networks"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the platform was great to get new information out to my networks.

What do you dislike?

It was intuitive, with a small learning curve, was I understood processes, no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy way to increase social interaction of individual employees, proving their expertise in their specific areas of interest, while helping your brand awareness as an organization because you employ educated talent in their fields.

For myself it is another way to share information about my industry, and my profession. It helps to re-enforce me as a thought provoking subject matter expert.

EveryoneSocial review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Social Media Nirvana"

What do you like best?

The ease-of-use for both users and content curators sets EveryoneSocial head and shoulders above the crowd. The tool is extremely affordable, too!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike here. The team is focussed and dedicated to our success. The implementation of "community" features, such as user chat, etc., is a little clunky and meta. Is there really a need for social interaction among those using an application to program their social interaction?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact a representative today. They will bend over backwards to make you successful.

Cross-company sharing of relevant information that helps satisfy the key tenets of our social media program: Active Participation, Consistent Messaging, Accurate Content.

EveryoneSocial review by Jonathan J.
Jonathan J.

"Works great for managing social media content"

What do you like best?

This makes it very easy to share corporate information to multiple sites at once. I also like the scoreboard/game point of this to make me want to do this more

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit to understand the use of the product, like why should I use this instead of just tweeting and/or LinkedIN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great to share all corporatly approved items on social media. big fan of this product

Sharing things that are company allowed/approved is really easy with this tool. That is the whole company share what they need on multiple sites and not wonder if something is allowed

EveryoneSocial review by Stephen J.
Stephen J.

"User review for EveryoneSocial"

What do you like best?

I like the engaging user interface, the metrics available, the chrome extension and the cool support. I love the way you can segment and schedule your social posts via the tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike here. Have been using the tool for over a year and feel its a fantastic one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easy-to-use interface and ability to post on multiple platforms make the tool ideal for promoting company content to employees. Also great o understand and send out unified communications across employees. A great employee advocacy tools.

Helps me know what content my colleagues are posting on social and is a great tool to promote company content to employees.

EveryoneSocial review by Brynne T.
Brynne T.

"The easiest way to share company approved content... and it’s fun!"

What do you like best?

It’s simple to use, easy to schedule content, offers immediate feedback on engagement and has a great leaderboard!

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found anything I don’t like yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the mobile - it’s amazing

Sharing company approved content easily and measuring engagement.

Also allows the team to see who else is sharing the content - which encourages others to do the same.

EveryoneSocial review by Iskrena B.
Iskrena B.

"EveryoneSocial is a great tool"

What do you like best?

What I like a lot is the opportunity to share content in different channels at a time; The tool is very quick and easy; no need for special training on how to use the tool; can schedule content shares; Various reporting capabilities

What do you dislike?

Manually added pics do not appear on Facebook which impacts the attractiveness of the content shared

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick and easy to use

Showcasing the company brand and sharing interesting news, stories, campaigns. Reach top talent by sharing content that they truly “like” / “favorite", "share" / "re-tweet"; Engage audience in conversations, where they comment, ask questions, etc.

EveryoneSocial review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Social - all in one place"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to control all of my posts in one place, replicate across different social media solutions, and see the impact of those posts.

What do you dislike?

UI can be clunky, especially on a mobile device. But still usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the ability to link my own feeds, but company led feeds are the ones I really use. Try to use the tool for directed marketing and also directed sales.

Able to communicate messages and content quickly to my followers and connections easily and quickly. Share company feeds as appropriate.

EveryoneSocial review by Que M.
Que M.

"Great platform to easily share vetted material"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see all of our company's social media feed from one interface and then easily share that to my social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

The stream management for me personal stream could be a little more intuitive.

We are able to get our messaging out, through all of our employees social media accounts.

"Review of EveryoneSocial"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to create custom streams in the account and it helps our team with employee advocacy.

What do you dislike?

The personal streams are slightly difficult to use and get started up with but once you get the hang of it, it is easier to understand.

We are trying to up the ante with employee advocacy and social selling and EveryoneSocial has been a huge help in getting us to where we want to be.

EveryoneSocial review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"EveryoneSocial is a dynamic social media aggregator"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly schedule my social posts across multiple platforms from one interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific. It's a great tool. It's easy to use and saves me a ton of time with my social media interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for aggregating social platforms for branding, business development and thought leadership.

We are using the tool to expand our brand ambassador program and to increase thought leadership. The benefit of having an engaging interface is that many employees contribute and help to increase our brand presence.

EveryoneSocial review by Abraham G.
Abraham G.

"The best social advocacy tool we've worked with. "

What do you like best?

Powerful tool to turn our colleagues into social media advocates. The best feature is the capability of creating different content streams, along with third party sources.

What do you dislike?

There may be some issues with their google Chrome add on, but nothing seriuos really.

Higher engagement, and our contents are more profitable

EveryoneSocial review by Tiana N.
Tiana N.

"EveryoneSocial is awesome!!! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use the tool and the vast functionality that is has over its competitors. My favorite part of the experience is working with our Account Manager, Chris. He is the game changer! He is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'd say the mobile app could use some work, but over all happy with its functionality.

EveryoneSocial is a big part of our Employee Advocacy Program. It allows us to deliver content to our user base and communicate with them.

EveryoneSocial review by User

"Successful"

What do you like best?

All in one place when we talk about social media. I can track the top feeds of Local and Global ADP, and I can track and share feeds from other channels that are relevant to my contacts and keep me informed and up to date.

What do you dislike?

The app is not as intuitive as the page, the app experience loses in relation to the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I have used similar ones and I can say that Everyonesocial is the best player to organize, manage and share content with your contacts.

With Everyonesocial I am better informed and I can share relevant information with my contacts very quickly and efficiently.

EveryoneSocial review by Damon F.
Damon F.

"Very Convenient"

What do you like best?

Being able to automate all my posts for the week in just 1 day.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything bad about it. It's probably a pretty expensive tool for someone who is trying to use this for personal use. I can see it can be very useful either for personal and professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the convenience and link all your accounts right away.

This solves all time issues when it comes to promoting our brand personally. No one has the time to go and posts things in facebook, twitter, google+ regularly. This finds all the topics and does it for us.

EveryoneSocial review by Rachna L.
Rachna L.

"EveryoneSocial Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use- very intuitive to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Inability to add articles without a link

We are trying to increase Employee engagement on social media and are using EveryoneSocial for this purpose. Secondly, we are using EveryoneSocial to amplify the company's messages.

EveryoneSocial review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great interface, easy to use"

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial is extremely user friendly which makes it very easy for employees to share company news, alerts and updates with their social networks. Social amplification helps expand their social networks and grow authority.

What do you dislike?

There were some glitches with the mobile App that the team had to update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EveryoneSocial is very responsive to new feature requests and questions.

EveryoneSocial allows employees to easily share the newest, pre-approved content with their social connections in just a few clicks.

EveryoneSocial review by Laura K.
Laura K.

"My Thoughts..."

What do you like best?

I like that my news can be on one platform along with Red Cross news as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I do not like. Yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good platform to have your news all in one space. There is a good selection of news platforms as well, which is helpful.

I allows me to share business articles about Red Cross that are true, factual and reliable.

EveryoneSocial review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Makes social selling and campaigning easier"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to post articles or content on social media platforms

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have to re-sign into my social media platforms and re-link

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!! You won’t regret it

I have realized that posting content on social media helps significantly with creating a presence with your network.

EveryoneSocial review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I love the tool for making social media accessible and easy to use for employees."

What do you like best?

The way the streams are organized and the super quick customer support any time one of my users has an issue.

What do you dislike?

That we can't integrate with our Okta system without losing all non work-related email addresses.

Website traffic is way up since so many people are regularly sharing blog content.

EveryoneSocial review by User

"Easy to use, good content to share"

What do you like best?

Curated content, easy connection to social networks, team leaderboard

What do you dislike?

frequent bugs in some services, disconnections, support

Social selling, it let us achieve better social network presence, branding and brings opportunities to create conversations to clients and prospects

EveryoneSocial review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Everyone Social is a great tool for employee engagement"

What do you like best?

Very easy tool to use, both as a user and as an admin.

What do you dislike?

Sometime you have to upload the image again when approving.

Would like to see option to add own image to any article

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth using. Unlimited number of posted can be proposed. Can create streams for different departments. Very easy to use.

Great for social advocates to promote global campaigns

EveryoneSocial review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"loved - great app to communicate with employees"

What do you like best?

no more searching for shareable content, the information is at your hands. you can use to share your companys message or materials across the app. good use of technology

What do you dislike?

n/a no comments to this portion of the survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

research and compare your options. I always say have at least 3 options before making a solid decision when it comes to long term technology with your business.

EveryoneSocial review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Increasing awareness"

What do you like best?

Breadth of content, post scheduling, ease of reading subs

What do you dislike?

I need fewer email notifications In the setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Geared more to reach and awareness than lead gen and hard ROI

Mix of external source to internal content illustrating industry leadership. Realized expanded reach in social channel.

Learning about EveryoneSocial?

* We monitor all EveryoneSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.