EveryoneSocial

EveryoneSocial provides a social selling & employee advocacy platform designed to help your employees become powerful marketers, sellers, and recruiters.

Work for EveryoneSocial?

Showing 30 EveryoneSocial reviews
EveryoneSocial review by <span>Keli K.</span>
Keli K.

Easy to use platform

What do you like best?

I like that our marketing teams can organize content into feeds so that I can easily find things to share that are relevant to the people I would like to share with. I also really like being able to schedule my posts. I take 10-15 minutes in the morning to schedule them, then I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it better if each of the pieces of content had the date that you last shared it rather than just that you have shared it. It would make it easier to see what would be good to share again.

I'm able to share content on SM throughout the day without having to be on SM all day long. I can schedule in the morning (or days in advance when I am going to be off work)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EveryoneSocial
EveryoneSocial review by <span>Beata H.</span>
Beata H.

EveryoneSocial - connects & engages in a simple way!

What do you like best?

Simplicity-smart way to share articles! Through one engagement we are able to target all channels we want. We can add & modify our posts, we schedule on do them on the go! very easy, intuitive & recommended.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe there is anything to mention here. Everything is working as wanted & nothing is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a tool that is easy to use & is always improving? choose EveryoneSocial

Simplicity-smart way to share articles - connectivity with 3rd party tools. Alerts & stats are visual & easy to understand. With EveryoneSocial we work as a team towards our goals - sharing & educating is our main objective. Making people aware of whats going on at our end. We are able to be aligned on what is shared, what impact it had & what the outcome is. We are a team using one tool which spreads our news through all our social media channels - that is simplicity & time saving.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

EveryoneSocial review by <span>Hazel O.</span>
Hazel O.

Great experience with EveryoneSocial

What do you like best?

The app, site and bookmarklet/browser extension that EveryoneSocial offer are great, but the real highlight here is the team itself. From our initial contact with the Sales team, through to implementation and ongoing support from our Success Manager, the team at EveryoneSocial have been incredibly responsive and helpful. ES has made changes to the platform to suit our needs and are always willing to take feedback on board.

What do you dislike?

The product itself is pretty solid, but there are some advancements to be made in the user outreach (email/push notification) and analytics sections. Luckily, the team at ES are very transparent about what they're currently working on and their roadmap, and I'm happy that these areas are currently being innovated and improved upon.

Most companies underestimate the power of engaging employees on social media. Social media policies and restrictions in the workplace can leave employees feeling unsure how and when to engage on social, and this tool helps to take the guesswork out of that. In using this tool, we've increased our reach and engagements significantly.

EveryoneSocial review by <span>Daniel W.</span>
Daniel W.

Great tool to improve my social media impact

What do you like best?

The browser app is really easy to use and the stream is really efficient. I also have the streaming from my company that's permit me to promote some news an have a better social media impact. I am not a marketing guy and I have to improve my personal marketing "everyonesocial" is the good way to do it

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not so cool, I never use it. There is no way to share a link related to a news with the android browser.

Maybe the stream could be better organize, when you have an important list then you have to scroll down to find all your stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try and you'll adopt it

I am better inform and I don't have to use my rss field, I have all in one with that tool. I am use it everyday even saturday and sunday.

EveryoneSocial review by <span>Tiffany L.</span>
Tiffany L.

EveryoneSocial is an easy to use platform for social sharing for our employees.

What do you like best?

One of the best parts of my experience with ES is their willingness to consider, and often implement ideas or requests we have to help make the app better for our users.

Most of the time, they've already thought of it, too, so it's already on the road map!

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike. They are really accommodating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, and you'll find that EveryoneSocial has the features you really need, for a price that is competitive. Add in their great attention to detail, personal investment (my rep sent me a wedding gift!), and commitment to innovation and you have a winner.

We now have a way to disseminate company information privately to our employees, plus we can share content through our employees to their networks and see that engagement amplify our influence.

EveryoneSocial review by Administrator in Computer Software

Great platform to increase my personal thought leadership

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to learn in a few minutes and customizing your personal content feed to begin sharing right away is simple. I also like the reporting that shows my engagements and clicks, which gives me insight as to what my audience is reacting the most to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to think of at the moment. The software and mobile apss continue to improve and get better. Looking forward to the new updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The concept of a brand advocacy/employee advocacy solution may seem scary and daunting, but once you test the platform out, you'll quickly love it and see how it can help your company. The team is very accommodating and open to running a pilot for making any commitments. Just give it a try!

I use the software to boost brand visibility and develop myself as a thought leader. It has allowed me to amplify my reach and my own personal brand via my social networks. Since adopting EveryoneSocial, my following count has grown much faster than my previous efforts.

Learning about EveryoneSocial?

* We monitor all EveryoneSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare EveryoneSocial to Similar Solutions