Everypost

3.4

Social Media Management: All-in-one publishing solution. Everypost is the easiest and most convenient app to post multimedia content across multiple social platforms. With Everypost you can now customize your content per social network or just write and forget about the limitation of 140 characters.

Work for Everypost?

Learning about Everypost?

Compare Everypost to Similar Solutions

Everypost Reviews

Showing 10 Everypost reviews
Everypost review by Laxmi R.
Laxmi R.

"Best gateway to collaborate with multi social media platform."

What do you like best?

Everypost provides best platform to collaborate with multi social media platforms like Linkedin,Google+,Facebook and much more all on single platform.

Everypost provides users to create post when it is convenient for user while still reaching their audience at the most effective times.

Search and curate contents from youtube and Flickr are extraordinary features of everypost.

Facility to personalise message for each social media platform is frequent in everypost.

Everpost is the best platform to create groups,collaborate and manage roles and permission levels between team members.

What do you dislike?

Posting to all the social media network is sometimes gets failed and then I have to uninstall everypost app and reinstall it to work frequently.

Everypost does not allows to edit text after its been scheduled but not sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for everypost its the best platform to do collaboration with multi social media platforns all on single platform.

Multi posting on all social media platforms instantly and managing all stuffs and accounts at a single platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Everypost
Everypost review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Some work to do"

What do you like best?

Everything you need to do to schedule a post fits within the confines of the desktop screen. The search functionality across YouTube, Instagram and Flickr (though I found Pinterest to be inferior - see below) for ready-to-use images and videos is a nifty little tool for on-the-go marketers with other responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

The placeholder text reads "Type you (sic) post here", so there are some noticeable editorial kinks to work out. The Pinterest imagery search functionality seems more geared toward specific users, not the content contained within the image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Everypost has potential, but I'm admittedly scared off by the misspellings on the Free version I used, which leads me to think that the Paid version had better be buttoned down and editorially solid. Given that, I think you've got a potential winner here. That said, I'll withhold too much judgement (subject to review :-)) until I can see the range of functions that the Analytics tool can offer users going forward.

We trialled this piece of software in scoping out the best social media management tool for our brand. With that in mind, I cannot state that any benefits have been truly realised with the tool.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Everypost review by John Paul L.
John Paul L.

"Social Media Shortcut"

What do you like best?

The ability to post to multiple social media feeds simultaneously! It has saved us a lot of time and makes the posting of content quicker, more effective, and breeds more continuity across the many platforms we use. As a religious entity, it is helpful for us to stay in communication with those we minister to throughout the week. This program has helped us stay connected!

What do you dislike?

Inability to post to instagram, as it is a primary social media feed we use. This is probably the most frustrating part of the service because instagram is a key social platform among the younger generation. To be fair, I do believe that the omission from the service is due to instagram's lack of API transparency to third party users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it encompasses all the social media platforms needed before investing too much time into the product.

Saves time posting on multiple platforms

Everypost review by Jose Tomas T.
Jose Tomas T.

"My experience in EveryPost"

What do you like best?

At first I liked at least if it perfectly fulfilled the post schedule in different social networks. although this did not differentiate it from other management and programming platforms.

What do you dislike?

First, its slow and heavy interface, I do not really like it, in the second place its functionality is too basic for all the things that one could do with software like hootsuite for free ... I really think your initial idea was good but They had to adapt to how the needs of the users were evolving and how other social network management systems have been developing..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not recommend its use, since its functionality is too basic and its prices do not correspond to the utility.

I think that this company should improve its services and functionalities to be able to require its clients to pay that high price for an application that has functions where others offer them for free.

Everypost review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to upload the files "

What do you like best?

This really helps to upload files in the social media about the workplace activities and attract more people to the event and also helps. it is really helped me to meet my needs and also very faster and it also helps to upload the files and videos through the email and also help to create worker order and place it faster way and to do the work in timely manner. we can also activate the location and also use in you tube and other social medias. This really helps to upload contents and other pictures and notices to everyone in the company or as a form of advertisement. This software were really helped to finish the required job in time and also in a systematic way so I have benefited lot from using this software

What do you dislike?

I feel like I don't have any kind of negative thoughts or impressions on this product and it is really save our time and money and also it is really helping to meet the needs of the worker order and also able to upload the files in a timely manner so I do not have any kind of dislikes because it is really worth buying it. so everyone to try to this and I have used in the work place and felt the difference. This saved lots of space and also saved time and it is pester response when we upload in social media and other related features of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help to upload a wide range of videos and images in an easy format. saves your time sand money

We have saved lots of time and money from the marketing and easy to upload the documents in through different channels and using it in social media and other ways of communication.

Everypost review by Darla L.
Darla L.

"One stop posting tool for all my social media platforms"

What do you like best?

This app is extremely easy to use. It cuts my advertising time in half by taking one post and multiplying&formatting it to be posted on all my social media sites.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more sites I could sync with. I can't add my Tumblr or personal blog,

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to save time on your social media marketing, give this app a try.

I save a lot of time since I don't have to go to each site individually and post my advertisement; this is the only place I have to stop and it does the posting for me.

Everypost review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Great for scheduling!"

What do you like best?

The feature that allows me to schedule my posts in advance, to schedule them out and allow them to release when I want without being there to physically post in the moment.

What do you dislike?

The pricing - there are limited features with the free version of this software. If you want to access some more of their features, it will cost you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a big user of social media, then this app is extremely useful.

Primarily, this application helps me with efficiency. I can multitask more frequently, freeing up my schedule. I also am able to give appropriate access permissions to those who need it for my posts.

Everypost review by Alexander B.
Alexander B.

"Everypost is a scam"

What do you like best?

Nothing, I tried it and it did not suit my needs and they lock you in so you can not unsubscribe or delete your account.

What do you dislike?

You sign up and then they do not let you unsubscribe. I emailed the support desk and they say delete your account which does not work and then they do not reply to emails anymore. Do not sign up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all costs! Do not sign up for the trial. Support will not reply to your emails.

none

Everypost review by Administrator in Computer Software

"EveryPost - broadest set of social platfroms, cusstomized messages"

What do you like best?

Like ability to import youtube and flickr content into my posts. Use it extensively across several of our different Facebook pages, which works great. Like iphone app. Works great.

What do you dislike?

Wish Instagram would allow 3rd party tools to post, rather than just schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free product is fully featured and solid.

Social media marketing, audience development.

Everypost review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Very useful "

What do you like best?

Can easily post the same content to multiple social media platforms

What do you dislike?

Facebook has been changing 3rd party connection security. This app tends to have issues working with Facebook

Can post the same content at same time to multiple social media

Learning about Everypost?

* We monitor all Everypost reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Everypost to Similar Solutions