Everypost

Social Media Management: All-in-one publishing solution. Everypost is the easiest and most convenient app to post multimedia content across multiple social platforms. With Everypost you can now customize your content per social network or just write and forget about the limitation of 140 characters.

Work for Everypost?

Learning about Everypost?

Compare Everypost to Similar Solutions

Everypost Reviews

Showing 7 Everypost reviews
Everypost review by <span>Tim H.</span>
Tim H.

"Some work to do"

What do you like best?

Everything you need to do to schedule a post fits within the confines of the desktop screen. The search functionality across YouTube, Instagram and Flickr (though I found Pinterest to be inferior - see below) for ready-to-use images and videos is a nifty little tool for on-the-go marketers with other responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

The placeholder text reads "Type you (sic) post here", so there are some noticeable editorial kinks to work out. The Pinterest imagery search functionality seems more geared toward specific users, not the content contained within the image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Everypost has potential, but I'm admittedly scared off by the misspellings on the Free version I used, which leads me to think that the Paid version had better be buttoned down and editorially solid. Given that, I think you've got a potential winner here. That said, I'll withhold too much judgement (subject to review :-)) until I can see the range of functions that the Analytics tool can offer users going forward.

We trialled this piece of software in scoping out the best social media management tool for our brand. With that in mind, I cannot state that any benefits have been truly realised with the tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Everypost
Everypost review by <span>John Paul L.</span>
John Paul L.

"Social Media Shortcut"

What do you like best?

The ability to post to multiple social media feeds simultaneously! It has saved us a lot of time and makes the posting of content quicker, more effective, and breeds more continuity across the many platforms we use. As a religious entity, it is helpful for us to stay in communication with those we minister to throughout the week. This program has helped us stay connected!

What do you dislike?

Inability to post to instagram, as it is a primary social media feed we use. This is probably the most frustrating part of the service because instagram is a key social platform among the younger generation. To be fair, I do believe that the omission from the service is due to instagram's lack of API transparency to third party users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it encompasses all the social media platforms needed before investing too much time into the product.

Saves time posting on multiple platforms

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Everypost review by <span>Jose Tomas T.</span>
Jose Tomas T.

"My experience in EveryPost"

What do you like best?

At first I liked at least if it perfectly fulfilled the post schedule in different social networks. although this did not differentiate it from other management and programming platforms.

What do you dislike?

First, its slow and heavy interface, I do not really like it, in the second place its functionality is too basic for all the things that one could do with software like hootsuite for free ... I really think your initial idea was good but They had to adapt to how the needs of the users were evolving and how other social network management systems have been developing..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not recommend its use, since its functionality is too basic and its prices do not correspond to the utility.

I think that this company should improve its services and functionalities to be able to require its clients to pay that high price for an application that has functions where others offer them for free.

Everypost review by <span>Darla L.</span>
Darla L.

"One stop posting tool for all my social media platforms"

What do you like best?

This app is extremely easy to use. It cuts my advertising time in half by taking one post and multiplying&formatting it to be posted on all my social media sites.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more sites I could sync with. I can't add my Tumblr or personal blog,

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to save time on your social media marketing, give this app a try.

I save a lot of time since I don't have to go to each site individually and post my advertisement; this is the only place I have to stop and it does the posting for me.

Everypost review by <span>Alexander B.</span>
Alexander B.

"Everypost is a scam"

What do you like best?

Nothing, I tried it and it did not suit my needs and they lock you in so you can not unsubscribe or delete your account.

What do you dislike?

You sign up and then they do not let you unsubscribe. I emailed the support desk and they say delete your account which does not work and then they do not reply to emails anymore. Do not sign up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all costs! Do not sign up for the trial. Support will not reply to your emails.

none

Everypost review by Administrator in Computer Software

"EveryPost - broadest set of social platfroms, cusstomized messages"

What do you like best?

Like ability to import youtube and flickr content into my posts. Use it extensively across several of our different Facebook pages, which works great. Like iphone app. Works great.

What do you dislike?

Wish Instagram would allow 3rd party tools to post, rather than just schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free product is fully featured and solid.

Social media marketing, audience development.

Everypost review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Very useful "

What do you like best?

Can easily post the same content to multiple social media platforms

What do you dislike?

Facebook has been changing 3rd party connection security. This app tends to have issues working with Facebook

Can post the same content at same time to multiple social media

Learning about Everypost?

* We monitor all Everypost reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Everypost to Similar Solutions