Evosus Enterprise

Evosus Enterprise is an integrated POS and business management software that is designed to integrate the aspects of your business including inventory, marketing service, construction and accounting.

Work for Evosus Enterprise?

Learning about Evosus Enterprise?

Evosus Enterprise Reviews

Ask Evosus Enterprise a Question
Showing 3 Evosus Enterprise reviews
Evosus Enterprise review by Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.

"Best software I've used"

What do you like best?

Evosus manages to bring together my POS needs, service scheduling, and back office functions under one umbrella. We're able to track our customer information (equipment, serial numbers, last service date). Evosus helps us keep up to date on our service guys through the mobile app. And they just launched Evosus Analytics, which lets me see the most important reports straight from my phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish the accounting feature was a little more fluid. I was using Quickbooks prior to moving to Evosus, and writing checks is a little more complex in Evosus... but the payoff of being able to pull more detailed information about my business is well worth the couple of extra clicks on my mouse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set it up correctly. Really put some thought into it, and listen to your project manager. Any software you use is only going to be as good as the set up.

We run both a busy service business and a retail store. I needed something that was able to handle both in a seamless manner and allow me to be more productive. Evosus is helping me stay on top of inventory and scheduling with ease, and the volume of information I'm able to pull up in a report form is great. I can export everything to Excel, so I can manipulate my data any way I need to.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Evosus Enterprise
Evosus Enterprise review by Christina W.
Christina W.

"Flawless Useage"

What do you like best?

That it keeps a multi year record. Clocking in and out is a breeze, the record of inventory and commissions are great too

What do you dislike?

I don’t have much that I dislike about the platform it works very well

Time clock and punch records and customer database

What Retail Management System solution do you use?

Evosus Enterprise review by Administrator

"Evosus"

What do you like best?

I love that it helps in all areas of our small business management

What do you dislike?

Must enter specific 3 letter characters to search.

We solve inventory and retail pos in one system on the sales side.

There are not enough reviews of Evosus Enterprise for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

LS Nav Logo
LS Nav
LS Nav is an end-to-end retail management system that gives retailers all the functionalities to manage business operations efficiently from head-office to POS terminals no matter which industry you are in.
Square for Retail Logo
Square for Retail
Square's new retail point of sale solution features advanced inventory management software, a free online store, next-day deposits, & more.
RQ Logo
RQ
4.0
RQ is a modular RMS that manages and streamlines the core functions of your retail business.
NCR Counterpoint Logo
NCR Counterpoint
3.5
NCR Counterpoint helps retailers manage their business with inventory management, built-in customer loyalty, automated purchasing, and configureable reporting that can be used on any device mobile or PC.
NetSuite RMS Logo
NetSuite RMS
3.6
NetSuite RMS is a single cloud-based solution to manage your retail business across all channels and touchpoints.
Epicor Eagle N Series Logo
Epicor Eagle N Series
3.8
Epicor Eagle N Series offers CRM and enterprise solutions which assists in managing your enterprise and customer experience.
ERPLY Logo
ERPLY
3.6
ERPLY is web-based, making it accessible anywhere and contains modules for every aspect of your retail establishment. With ERPLY you can centralize your day-to-day operations in one, real time system.
Rain Retail Logo
Rain Retail
3.9
Rain Retail is a web and cloud based POS software that allows you to track repairs, manage inventory, use text message marketing, and use social media to market your business.
Stratus Retail Logo
Stratus Retail
2.9
Stratus Retail is a POS retail management software that enables omnichannel retailers to run and grow their business with ONE system.
RICS Enterprise Logo
RICS Enterprise
RICS Enterprise is a POS system for single or multi-store retailers that allows you to ring sales, control inventory, manage customer loyalty and provide real-time data to make decisions.

Learning about Evosus Enterprise?

* We monitor all Evosus Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.