Excel Database Tasks (EDT)

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) enables you to easily build powerful data edit/processing, data load/transfer and reporting solutions.

Work for Excel Database Tasks (EDT)?

Learning about Excel Database Tasks (EDT)?

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) Reviews

Ask Excel Database Tasks (EDT) a Question
Showing 15 Excel Database Tasks (EDT) reviews
Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by <span>Libio L.</span>
Libio L.

"Great program to create tables and statistical information."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and can have multiple information contained in a single file. It allows me to manage the data individually to generate statistical tables, amortization tables, dynamic tables, control of loan management of statistical information on a large scale. I can use them to create small databases without having to have large database administrators. I can migrate the quarters as independent tables. The information can be synchronized with the microsoft database. The sheets can be used individually, being able to generate independent matrices and compare them to obtain statistical tables, as well as to relate them and obtain another matrix with the integrated information. I can convert the worksheets into a database for any database manager (dbase, Oracle, Informix, Postgrep, etc).

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very didactic and easy to use, with the help you can generate the operations you want.

It allows me to generate statistical tables with the data obtained from images to show how efficient a teacher is and the feasibility of selecting the most appropriate one to get the most out of it.

With the statistics I can select the best product at the lowest cost and make future projections.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Excel Database Tasks (EDT)
Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by <span>jigs e.</span>
jigs e.

"Powerful tool in data basing "

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to import and export data easily. I like the ability to create formulas on my spreadsheets.

User interface is very simple. can be used with minimum training. The sheets can be used individually, being able to generate independent matrices and compare them to obtain statistical tables, as well as to relate them and obtain another matrix with the integrated information.

What do you dislike?

Not fully GUI, should be more versatile across platforms. row limitation. cannot import large quantity of data. row limitation. cannot import large quantity of data. Its capacity is limited to a number of cells, I can not work it multiuser, its license is very expensive, it loses the format when it is migrated to another platform. The generated files are not compatible with other programs. It requires computers with a lot of capacity to take advantage of all its benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excel offers a matrix platform where you can enter and transform data into formatted information. Whether you want to create charts, analyze trends in data points, clean data, automate a task, or run a complex system of equations, Excel can help you quickly get it done.

Managing company data, pulling data linked to a front end interface and also streamline Excel-based tasks. EDT helps me manage inventory accounting and it has really saved me time without having to manually enter data.

What Non-Native Database Management Systems solution do you use?

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by <span>douglas p.</span>
douglas p.

"revision para douglas EXCEL"

What do you like best?

ME GUSTA CREAR BASES DE DATOS CON LA QUE ME AYUDO PARA MANEJAR INFORMACION CONFIDENCIAL E IMPORTANTE

What do you dislike?

AUN NO ME A DISGUSTADO NADA DEL PROGRAMA

Recommendations to others considering the product

QUE SAQUEN MAS TUTORIALES PARA UNO APRENDER MAS FORMULAS Y FUNCIONES AJENAS A LO QUE YA SABEMOS, OTRA COSAS QUE EN FUTURAS ACTUALIZACION EL EXCEL NOS PONGAN MAS FORMULAS PREDETERMINADAS PARA FACILITAR EL TRABAJO EN LAS OFICINAS Y DIRECCIONES ADMINISTRATIVAS

LO UNICO ES QUE CUANDO EL EXCEL ES DE OTRO AÑO ES DECIR MAS VIEJO NO QUIERE ABRIR ES MI COMPUTADORA PERO DE RESTO PERFECTO, LOS BENEFICIOS SON VARIADOS DESDE LA REALIZACION DE BASES DE DATOS COMO LOS FILTROS Y FORMULAS QUE UNO PUEDE HACER Y APRENDER

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by <span>Jhoel M.</span>
Jhoel M.

"La mejor manera de manejar bases de datos"

What do you like best?

El software se comporta de excelente manera al momento de enlazarlo con bases de datos SQL. El add in en Excel permite desde ahi manejar la informacion

The software performs excellently when linking it with SQL databases . The add-in in Excel can handle the information from there

What do you dislike?

Deberia mejorar el tiempo de respuesta en soporte, tal vez se deba al cambio de horario que tenemos en latinoamerica.

Should improve support response time , perhaps due to the time difference we have in Latin America.

Se logro consolidar la informacion de 5 bases de datos en un solo programa, esto se tradujo en reduccion y aprovechamiento de las horas hombre.

Was consolidated information of 5 databases into a single program , this resulted in reduction and exploitation of man hours.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Data Organization"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Excel is that I can manage, sort and analyze data. I work with large amounts of data and I find it easy to maintain my data using Excel Spreadsheets. So the biggest benefit of Excel is its main function. Excel files can be sent as attachments, so that is a plus as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Excel has no means to check for human error during data entry. I also dislike using formulas and calculations. It takes practice and if a person is not familiar with calculations they can easily become frustrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Excel to anyone who needs too sort, and analyze data.

I am able to sort massive data into orderly logical spreadsheets. I am able to keep up with things and maintain my records.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by <span>Lisa H.</span>
Lisa H.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep all of my contacts in separate categories, then the ease of merging for mailings and emailing. I couldn't do my work without this product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of right now. Works well.

Contacting individuals is much easier that using access or other programs I've used in the past.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User in Military
User in Military

"Smart simple and intuitive"

What do you like best?

All functions were easy to navigate. Any formulas I was not aware of I could google quickly to get the answer. This program allowed me to manipulate data from other applications.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much, I like the program we had error messages come up a bunch but I believe thstwas more of an internal lack of support rather than a program issue.

I was able to upload vendor reports out of GP directly into and sort and change multiple items before printing 1099's. This program allowed me to prepare taxes.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Excel"

What do you like best?

I like that I can make useful charts and spreadsheets to display complex and massive amounts of information.

What do you dislike?

Excel crashes a lot and I lose information sometimes. I don't like having to restart my software or "end task" so often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes I recommend to make useful charts and spreadsheets to display complex and massive amounts of information.

taking complex data and turning it into charts and graphs to make it easier to read.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User in Higher Education

"An easy tool for database tasks"

What do you like best?

Intuitive control, powerfull engine, good help system.

What do you dislike?

Linking between fields using $ characters is counterintuitive until properly explained.

Analysis of simple data sets.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User in Higher Education

"EDT is EZ"

What do you like best?

ease of use, small learning curve even for technophobes

What do you dislike?

bit rudimentary UI, seems stuck in the past

streamline Excel-based tasks

did that

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User in Financial Services

"data import, data analysis, data mapping"

What do you like best?

powerful tool for importing data from various sources

What do you dislike?

row limitation. cannot import large quantity of data

data analysis.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User in Mining & Metals
User in Mining & Metals

"If you like MS EXCEL, you will LOVE EXCEL Database Tasks (EDT)."

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to import and export data easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that once in awhile the references need to be updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't understand MS Excel too well, then work on that before using some of the more advanced EDT features.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by Administrator in Wine and Spirits
Administrator in Wine and Spirits

"Excel"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create formulas on my spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

How most of Excels really neat functions are hidden unless you have a lot of experience.

By using sorting tools and the pivot table function I am able to gather the information I need for reporting so much faster. The Pivot table saves so many hours of work! I love this function.

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"powerful database for light weight back-end support"

What do you like best?

User interface is very simple. can be used with minimum training.

Easy to use interface.

What do you dislike?

Not fully GUI, should be more versatile across platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

fully recommend for small & medium sized companies

Managing company data, pulling data linked to a front end interface

Excel Database Tasks (EDT) review by User

"Works Very Well"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and ability to find functions

What do you dislike?

Printing from it can be challenging at times.

Increase productivity

Learning about Excel Database Tasks (EDT)?

* We monitor all Excel Database Tasks (EDT) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.