ExecVision

ExecVision focuses on enhancing Conversation Intelligence to transform the way executives understand their business. Conversation Intelligence is the next frontier of data gathering and turning conversations into actionable intelligence. ExecVision aims to improve business conversations along with turning calls into actionable data to provide executives with insights that they never knew were possible

Work for ExecVision?

Learning about ExecVision?

Compare ExecVision to Similar Solutions

ExecVision Reviews

Ask ExecVision a Question
Showing 91 ExecVision reviews
ExecVision review by Ceddrick L.
Ceddrick L.

"Execvision - zeroing in on a call so that you can receive the feedback you need"

What do you like best?

I can share either a whole call or highlight the specific parts that I would like to share so that I can receive feedback. Additionally, you can listen to the calls of your team mates. You can find out why the superstars are so super and why those who are struggling with success are having the issues that they are having. Ultimately, you will be able to collaboratively give feedback and constructive criticism so that the outstanding calls can be translated into best practices that everyone can benefit from. With such a tool, everyone's call, whether it is good, bad, ugly or indifferent, can be beneficial to the team. This in turn should allow our teams and your teams to achieve it's goals. For me, that means taking the prospects that I have been given and delivering better results, which for me, translates into business partners and resellers. So in a nutshell, my goal is to make the most out of what I have to work with.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, it will not record in In 12 states—California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Washington; where you have to have 2 party consent to record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have newbies or seasoned people who you need to help shore up their customer conversations, this is a good product for you to consider.

Polishing my value proposition delivery, as well as my elevator speech, to determine the most effective and time efficient way to make the delivery without an objection due to a long drawn out speech from me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ExecVision
ExecVision review by Kristie J.
Kristie J.

"Best new Sales Enablement tool I've seen this year"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to annotate each call and then be able to share that section of the call with others in the organization. I love being able to save calls and parts of calls in the library. I'll be using those calls to train new hires and help members of the team that may be struggling with certain sales skills.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could require a call to be annotated or comments left by the rep. b/f it was sent over for review by the manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think most managers spend enough time call coaching their reps. ExecVision makes it easy and efficient and I believe the companies using ExecVision will provide more coaching to their reps. and improve call performance.

There are several call monitoring systems out there. I like the ability to be able to provide feedback at the exact place in the call feedback is needed. The reps. enjoy getting the feedback and send calls regularly.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

ExecVision review by TAZIA C.
TAZIA C.

"Very user friendly and allows for real time adjustments, which is sales is everything. "

What do you like best?

The best thing about the tool is it is very user friendly and did not take much time on my part to learn how to use which makes it easier to use since I do not have to waste time trying to learn the tool.

ExecVision has been a major pillar in my coaching sessions with my manager and I can adjust the way I am pitching our product to potential prospects. If I feel like a call I had went bad I can collaborate with my management team or other colleagues and get there feedback on what went well and what I can improve on. All in all the next time I pick up the phone I am better than I was before because I am allowed to adjust in real time which has helped me book more appointments and be better on the phone. It is a great product and I love using it!

What do you dislike?

I have only been using ExecVision for a few months and I have not found anything that I dislike about it. ExecVision does exactly what it says and I have had zero complaints.

We needed a software that would allow us to share our phone calls with our management team and our department as a whole so we could coach to the problems we were seeing on the phone.

ExecVision review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"Efficient and Helpful Tool for Learning"

What do you like best?

Within the system I am able to double check information and critical details before a conference call or meeting. I can also get feedback from my peers & Leadership...even from those who do not have access to the ExecVision system.

So helpful to learn more ways to tweak my talktrack and hold myself accountable for personal progression.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found anything...I would say that if it were within their control, some of the calls are unabel to be recorded, which would be nice if we could get that detail. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to become more efficient and save time with coaching or pulling calls. You have to implement this solution, or you'd be truly missing out!

I have been able to squash field rep conflicts when someone outside my network is trying to cut themself=ves in on any deals I have. Not only documenting thecall fully, but allowing me to send clips and notes from which I want to share.

ExecVision review by Bobby S.
Bobby S.

"Useful tool if utilized properly"

What do you like best?

I love the design of ExecVision. I think that it is easy to use and can be very helpful for Inside Sales professionals like myself.

What do you dislike?

This tool, through no fault of it's own, allows Sales Leaders and Managers to micromanage employees in another way. The tool itself can be abused a bit by Managers.

A huge problem that I have solved with ExecVision is my occasional lack of note taking. If I look back at my notes after a call and realize that I didn't take detailed notes, I can simply listen to the ExecVision and refresh my memory on the call. This has been immensely helpful.

ExecVision review by Brittany D.
Brittany D.

"Sales call analysis made easy"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to go back and review previous conversations, its very helpful to see who the call was with through salesforce. I also like how keeps track of how often you say certain trigger words/how you can see how many times you say filler words like "um" and "like. I also like how easy it is to share certain calls with peers, and how it gives the option to highlight just certain parts of the call. It makes it much easier than it was before when we had to search through call times and guess on who the call was with/whether or not the conversation was relevant.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't go back and edit how the initial call was logged i.e. whether it was a positive or negative decision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the product and also taking great notes while you are on the call to make it easier to review later.

Execuvision is solving problems by making it much easier to track and analyze call quality, however I would like it if there was a way to group conversations. It has been helpful for me personally because after reviewing my own calls, have realized that I personally use a lot of filler words and tend to dominate the conversation.

ExecVision review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Coaching Deep Dive"

What do you like best?

Having this kind of visibility into a reps' daily calls takes the guesswork out of coaching.

What do you dislike?

When I search by user name, I often get calls that happened months ago populating the top spots. I'd prefer it to show top down from most recent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Execvision team is very focused on providing best practice help to their customers, and will go the extra mile to set up appointments with your team to make sure you get the best use of the product. They're a very attentive bunch. Take them up on it, because many of your issues may be solved

Making coaching a much more scalable process for my team. It's hard to diagnose a problem in sales calls if you don't have complete visibility. I'm able to get through more 1 on 1's with much greater substance now.

ExecVision review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"Sales Call Coaching Simplified"

What do you like best?

ExecVision allows me to easily coach my sales reps and interact with them regarding their sales calls.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike about this sales coaching tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ExecVision has allowed me to coach my teams sales call more effectively and has also engaged the sales reps in the coaching process.

Before ExecVision I had very little time to find, download, and listen to sales calls. Now everything is in one place and my sales reps can identify key calls, comment and score their calls before I listen to them so we can create real dialogue around their performance.

ExecVision review by Douglas F.
Douglas F.

"We are just in the beginning. "

What do you like best?

I like that it helps build a culture of improvement and that people aren't ashamed to fail or improve. Each we we have members of our team submit two calls and we go over them in our 1 on 1s. I like that you can listen and comment on calls and the best part is you can search certain words like "ummm"or "Uhh". It makes for a great coaching tool.

What do you dislike?

It is still early to tell what we dislike. Overall the implementation and training team have been great.

We are coaching how to make cold calls, Because we listen to calls and make a mark on them, reps are able to go back and list to their call and self-diganose.

ExecVision review by Alan F.
Alan F.

"Quality Assurance Through the Roof"

What do you like best?

ExecVision is seamless and allows you to upload and share calls through multiple sources. The ability to go back and highlight/make notes makes review and training/learning much easier.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any tips, SOP's or other best practices built into the service...so the learning only comes from sharing a call with a manager/colleague who can then give you feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Execvision does the work of recording and providing a platform to analyze, but if you don't have any processes in place to actually utilize these, then value return will not be as far reaching.

Exec-vision is capturing our calls so that we have a recording to go back to. These recordings are being used for weekly training that is helping us improve our phone conversations and become better reps.

ExecVision review by Tracy H.
Tracy H.

"ExecVision Review"

What do you like best?

Love that you can search for common fill words and other words to coach yourself and others through.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the filtering works. It is a little confusing to go to the advanced search and then use the filters on the left.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. This is an amazing product that will improve your overall results.

By using ExecVision, I will have more strategic calls and learn from past experiences so that I can close business quicker.

ExecVision review by Patricia R.
Patricia R.

"A way to listen and learn"

What do you like best?

Helps you to hear your strengths and weaknesses and improve cross functional communication to ensure that you are compliant and delivering on ROI on the client side.

What do you dislike?

The way the scorecard is set up you have to score your card before you can see another's comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to review your calls.

If you take the time it improves your skill level and the realization that you can hear other talent and their approach and incorporate it into yours if you see fit. In the past it was difficult to hear myself however I see the improvement over time when reviewing and making adjustments. My manger uses it regular to coach and teach.

ExecVision review by Abby D.
Abby D.

"How did I not know about ExecVision until now"

What do you like best?

ExecVision is SO cool. I absolutely love the ease of the tool, how I can request feedback and send just 'highlighted' portions of my call to my manager.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is having to hear my own voice ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the ability to play back conversation, close the gap and dive deeper into prospect conversations... this is the tool for you.

The ability to always be learning and acquiring feedback from replaying my calls.

ExecVision review by Jake C.
Jake C.

"So far it is been extremely helpful for remembering what I've talked about with clients and review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can very easily see which call is which, I can easily move through the call, and I can annotate my calls with ease.

What do you dislike?

It seems that there may be an issue with the technology that determines who is talking when, so the percentage figures of who is talking the most are highly inaccurate. I look forward to those things functioning, because that is a cool feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

I have been able to review my own calls and hear the way I sound on the other end of the line, which has been extremely helpful in my efforts to sound more and more professional and reliable over the phone.

ExecVision review by User in Internet

"Wonderful call review software! "

What do you like best?

My favorite part of ExecVision is how I can highlight specific pieces of my call to share with my manager. This really helps us drive into areas that need improvement without having to listen to an entire hour long call. Another one of my favorite features is being able to share pieces of my calls with my colleagues. This allows us to learn from each other on messaging that works well and has an impact with our customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my comments/highlights don't align with the exact timing of the messaging within the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend ExecVision for call coaching. It is very easy to use and a a great tool for our sales department.

Highly effective call coaching sessions with my manager. We can review snippets of my calls without having to listen to an hour long phone conversation which saves everyone time and allows us to stay focused on areas that need most improvement.

User in Human Resources

"ExecVision has streamlined the call sharing process of myself and my team. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use is the best. The simplistic nature of being able to find, review and share calls is the best part of ExecVision. As well as having the ability to set certain criteria when searching for a call or even searching for certain word that may come up often during a call.

What do you dislike?

To be perfectly candid, there isn't much I do not like regarding ExecVision. As I stated prior, the ease of use is something that blows me away and having the ability to search specific words that may be used frequently. The only thing that I may dislike, is something that ExecVision may not have any say around and that is the call recording in certain states. Obviously different states have different regulations when it comes to call recording.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. If you are in an industry that you would need to review and annotate calls, do it. The ease of use is something anyone can handle. Whether they have years of experience or are brand new to the industry.

The biggest business problem that is being solved with ExecVision is going back a checking information. To have the ability to easily go back, pull a call recording and double check in information that was given saves a ton of time.

User in Human Resources

"Great Sales Coaching Tool"

What do you like best?

The best part about ExecVision is that you can choose which calls you want your manager to give you feedback and coach on. You can replay the call and also use it as an ongoing new hire training tool. It's also nice to be able to review a call that you may have missed key information on that is necessary to the sales process

What do you dislike?

So far the product has been wonderful so I do not have much to dislike. It would be nice if the person coaching you could give you feedback on key areas like tone, pitch, 80-20 call balance, etc. to give you an overall grade

Wasting time weeding through calls and not knowing which ones are worth listening to. I can flag the call and revisit it anytime i want and ask for feedback when I come across though calls

ExecVision review by User

"Important tool for anyone in sales"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool that makes it easy to learn and grow by listening to your own calls and others. You can annotate in them as well to save time when you need to reference part of a conversation

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little glitchy in google chrome and it would be ideal if this integration with salesforce allowed for the calls and annotations to be found within salesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants their sales team to learn and grow by listening to calls.

Learning, growing, training, doing a better job because you can go back and hear your calls. Having your managers listen in and give feedback as well as learn from your peers is very important

ExecVision review by hannah a.
hannah a.

"ExecVision is the most helpful and affective tool for phone recordings."

What do you like best?

I love being able to listen to my calls so I can hear where I can improve anything. I also love that it helps how I am on the phone in general.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how I have to wait one or two days for a certain phone call to upload, but I can understand that the program is being used throughout and entire company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to your calls and it'll help you improve daily.

Making calls shorter and getting more dials in throughout the day. I've been doing extremely well at work ever since this program came into place.

"ExecVision reveiw"

What do you like best?

Being able to see how much of the call that I was talking vs. the prospect or client

What do you dislike?

The SF integration was a little spotty at first. Seems to be working fine now. restricting large upload sizes for recorded web demos is frustrating. most of my demos go longer than an hour and are too big to be uploaded manually

I don't have to take such copious hand-written notes. I can focus on the conversation as opposed to recording small details. Makes it very easy to go back and review certain aspects of the call I may have forgot

ExecVision review by Christopher Robert G.
Christopher Robert G.

"Easily Visible Call Training Solution"

What do you like best?

That it automatically captures our calls from SFDC. It also analyzes the words to show the "Um's", "ok's," and other clutter words.

What do you dislike?

Not very easy (in our current configuration) to view other calls of our other teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you work to set up the configuration as best you can to insure that it's setup exactly as you would like.

It allows me to accurately understand what is working with prospects and what is missing the mark. It further allows me to help train my new colleagues by letting them listen to both successful and unsuccessful calls.

ExecVision review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"ExecVision is a great path to self-improvement"

What do you like best?

The best parts is that first you can review your calls and others' calls in the library to get insight on the pitches. Secondly, I love how you can put highlights, scorecards, and comments to be able to review it yourself and with your bosses.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that I can't view calls from California, but I know that is more than just an ExecVsion issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand how ExecVision works to show you how great of a product this actually is!

Helps to critique my pitch of sales calls with clients

ExecVision review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

How you can see the ratio of talk time throughout the recording. That paints a clear picture of how the conversation went and sales skills.

What do you dislike?

I dislike in the delay until i can access the recording. If I could access it immediately that would be fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your team to use it and you will be able to give much better feedback and understand the waves of a conversation

We are able to fine tune sales skills and phone competencies. I look at this as being similar to how a sports team would watch film.

ExecVision review by Kayla A.
Kayla A.

"A great coaching tool and learning resource"

What do you like best?

I love that I can listen to my employees calls, give them feedback and it makes it easy for them to see the feedback. I do about 20 calls a day and Execvision makes it easy to leave notes.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish was available was listening live, and converting the files to PDF or audio files instead of just e-mailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do it. It's a wonderful tool especially in the business of telecommunications and marketing. I can see it being used in many different industries.

None really at this time.

ExecVision review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"User Friendly and Informative Tool"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the review,, comment, and highlight features. I enjoy how easy it is to share calls with colleagues. I also enjoy the scorecard feature and how easy it is to see others feedback.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of complaints on my end. The library sometimes does not load the most recent calls properly and can require 2-3 refreshes before it works properly. Other than that, no complaints over here.

Sales tactics and overall strategy. Being able to review game tape is incredibly useful for my personal future growth.

ExecVision review by Sarah T.
Sarah T.

"Customer success manager using ExecVision for call quality control"

What do you like best?

I like that any calls that my team makes in Talkdesk are automatically uploaded to ExecVision, and I can easily annotate, share, and rate them.

What do you dislike?

I actually like ExecVision but I don't like reviewing calls. It takes a long time for me to review calls and I don't enjoy listening to my voice or my team members as they talk on the phone. The call library tool could be improved too, with more organization in the libraries themselves.

Call quality control problems. Benefits = keeping team members accountable to their calls.

ExecVision review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great to review your talk track and identifying inflection points you missed."

What do you like best?

The ability to share calls with a coach, a real coach. It gives you the ability to practice with lower level individuals then apply information with decision makers that you may have missed.

What do you dislike?

Personally it seemed that the process to share the information was labor intensive. It can take a good bit of time to categorize and multiply that by several calls a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep trying to cut time to manager review down, based on call volume.

I like the way we can identify filler words (um, like, etc).

ExecVision review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"This is GREAT! "

What do you like best?

I like how managers can view your calls and give you immediate feedback to reform your talk track/s on your next call/s.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that I can address anything that is wrong or anything that I dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this all the time!!! It will help you as you move through your career.

I believe this system will not help you as a DM, but it will also help Managers address problems that they have within the organization and be able to better manage their team.

ExecVision review by Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.

"I enjoy Execvision, but sometimes the time for calls to sync over from outreach takes too long. "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the reviewing ability best! Placement of words in calls helps sales team with word choice! So great.

What do you dislike?

Dislike the time it takes for calls to sync over from outreach software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really enjoy certain features more than others, for example the call review is great but the sync time takes too long frequently leaving call reviews to be held later when they would ideally be immediately or at least close to it depending on the situation.

Call reviews. Big help in coaching sales team

ExecVision review by User in Internet

"Crucial software for your sales tech stack!"

What do you like best?

Ability to mark up your calls. The Topic/Keyword search is epic!!! Game changer for reps looking to work on messaging/cut out filler words.

What do you dislike?

Sharing capabilities could be better. Tags feature is lacking as well– not totally useful in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! This is super necessary for any manager looking to improve the coaching process in their organization.

Call coaching. It has made sharing calls with my manager way easier and allows us to identify trends in my messaging.

ExecVision review by Luke B.
Luke B.

"If you are serious about call coaching, ExecVision is a must have"

What do you like best?

the basic usability of navigating around a call is great (the little things matter when you do a lot of this)

What do you dislike?

the UI for filtering through calls could use improvement

ensuring call coaching actually happens by making it easy

ExecVision review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"ExecVision has changed our business"

What do you like best?

ExecVision has allowed us the ability to have our sales representatives self-diagnose areas needing improvement one which is much more effective than a Development Coach or Manager pointing out what we see needing improvement. In addition, it's time well spent in listening to actual conversations rather than real time call listening trying to catch a conversation.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things that I dislike about it as they are always making improvements to the system based upon customer feedback.

Increased coaching opportunities and implementation of suggestions from coaches and managers. I don't have actual figured but I'm sure that our productivity has increased dramatically since implementation.

ExecVision review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Amazing for training"

What do you like best?

that i can share my calls with my supervisor and team mates for review

What do you dislike?

nothing thus far i believe it is a great system

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it!!!

training, i am new and my mentor is in a different state. I have felt isolated as far as learning how to talk to clients. With this system it no longer has to be trial and error. I can actually ask for help on calls i have already made.

ExecVision review by Kevin P.
Kevin P.

"ExecVision, an excellent way to capture the sales process"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Ability to share with clients and coworkers.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to link to Salesforce easier and to rename uploads

Capturing client information and the dialogue that is part of the sales process.

ExecVision review by Gregory W.
Gregory W.

"Great for self reflection and self coaching. "

What do you like best?

I like that it can show me the my weak points regarding tonality and soft speak skills that I wouldn't otherwise have realized.

What do you dislike?

I'm not super excited it allows everyone to listen to me sell...I would like it much more if it were used exclusively for training.

Just problems with pitch, tonality, soft speak, and it helps to highlight the moment of any call where you lose a prospect. That's very helpful.

ExecVision review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Sales Call Training and "

What do you like best?

The keyword search and identifying "uhhms" and "uhhhs" and more importantly the buying keywords that you can search for.

What do you dislike?

Once a demo is recorded you have a limited time to upload it into ExecVision which is not always something a sales rep can stop to do during their busy day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for sales coaching

Coaching on better sales demos and conversations

ExecVision review by Jared R.
Jared R.

"Valuable tool for Management-led and self-directed review"

What do you like best?

the fact that I have the ability to go back into a call and critique it myself- I'm my own toughest critic, so Execvision helps me fine tune and revise my sales methods on a continuous basis.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using this solution for a few weeks- no issues yet.

Looking to refine my sales pitch. My manager has been able to coach me on weaknesses and refine my talk track(s).

ExecVision review by Derek R.
Derek R.

"Excellent tool for review and coaching!"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy way to pull calls and learn from things that YOU said! You can even track how many times you say "um" and improve on your talking skills!

What do you dislike?

Some calls are not recorded and some calls are misclassified whenever there are dialer issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful technology for self-development and scheduled coaching

I am looking at my 80/20 talk time and how clearly and confidently I speak.

"Completely Innovative!"

What do you like best?

Immediate feedback, technology features. Like the app like feel and ease of use. It integrates perfectly into Salesforce and our InsideSales.com Platform. Its cut down the amount of time it takes me to listen to call recordings and I love that I do not have to download the call in order to listen to it. That saves room on my hard drive!

What do you dislike?

sometimes doesn't pick up the appropriate person speaking, whether DM or client. Word recognition isn't always accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic tool for coaching purposes and resonates well with millennials!

Bettering 1 on 1s and coaching opportunities, better time management for myself as a sales leader

"Business Development"

What do you like best?

The ability to score, review and submit my calls to management. I also love that i can color code sections of my calls and just send the "snip" of a call to anyone.

What do you dislike?

Wish I was able to see or hear other calls, but this might just be the restrictions from an organizational level. Other than that I think this solution works extremely well

Tells me talk times between the client and myself, so I can realize if I talk too much. I also like the "repetitive" words I may use frequently so I can make sure I'm not using ummm or yea too much

ExecVision review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Fantastic software"

What do you like best?

I love that our reps can now have a training focus.We’ve worked very closely with Steve, and Execvision has been an absolute game changer for us.

What do you dislike?

honestly nothing. It's fantastic software. New features being added regularly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use it. You will have more effective training, in less time.

Fantastic software that has helped us switch from holistic coaching (listening to and commenting on entire calls) to modular coaching (listening to and commenting on, for instance, a rep discussing “Next Steps” across 10 calls all at once).

This has made an enormous difference in our ability to affect lasting improvement, with limited coaching resources.

ExecVision review by Mary S.
Mary S.

"Annotation of Calls"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to view the amount of time I spoke v. how much the contact spoke. I also use the highlight and comments section to review the areas I spent the most time during a call

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more drop and drag options within the annotation

Call review for sales team. This allows my calls to be analyzed internally by team members.

ExecVision review by Alexander B.
Alexander B.

"AE execvisions experience"

What do you like best?

The ability to able to share the call back with prospects who can re-watch certain aspects and pass along to other members of the team

What do you dislike?

There are still some syncing issues to salesforce and the overall email to a prospect looks like spam

The main thing is improving the sales process and knowing how to handlde objections in the future

ExecVision review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Execvision is gamefilm for coldcalling"

What do you like best?

I love being able to review my calls on a daily basis to make myself a better salesperson.

What do you dislike?

I would make the user interface a bit more intuitive, its good but there could be some improvements within the score carding area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, if you aren't using anything like this... it wont hurt to give it a go.

My company has been able to better help coach new and old employees with Execvision, Being here for 4 years, there has been a huge impact on our training and learning techniques with the implementation of Execvision.

ExecVision review by Clemente A.
Clemente A.

"Execvision review"

What do you like best?

I truly like how easy it is to review and grade phone calls. This is a valuable asset to any sales floor.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything at this point that is off putting about Execvision.

It is a great training tool for newer sales reps. It allows to critique one's self and evaluate your progress.

ExecVision review by Evan M.
Evan M.

"ExecVision is a useful tool"

What do you like best?

The easy ability to share calls with others

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Im sure I dont use it optimally

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have clear cut uses. Mgmt does not always use execvision so our value add is reduced. Its a great self awareness tool, but mgmt must use it so we can get maximum value

None so far

ExecVision review by Anthony C.
Anthony C.

"has really helpred me focus on asking the right questions from my clients."

What do you like best?

I can go back and listen to my calls and grade myself to see where I can improve my calls.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the system is working just the way it was intended to be.

If there is a discrepancy on another account with another agent we can pull up the call and review it.

ExecVision review by Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.

"Quality Control Call Center "

What do you like best?

Share with Me, Scorecard, Playing a recording and the Library.

What do you dislike?

So far Exec Vision has not qualified in a dislike category .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Major quality control, customer service, teleprospecting tool that really only benefits user and company.

Exec Vision allows me to share with work associates, collaborate and critique myself. Great platform for positive criticism.

ExecVision review by User in Computer Software

"only the best from ExecVision! "

What do you like best?

The team at ExecVision is amazing to work with! The solution allows me to receive valuable feedback in real time. It's great for call coaching sessions and listening to calls on the fly with the application!

What do you dislike?

When it comes to ExecVision- there is nothing bad to say! The solution is a valuable part of my everyday workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a must have for sales teams!

I am a call heavy rep and understanding the pain points of my calls is beneficial with highlighting calls and getting feedback from management.

ExecVision review by User in Computer Software

"ExecVision helps streamline call reviews"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to search for words and phrases - helps eliminate filler words and allows for easy A / B testing of phrases

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike so far. Have some problems connecting to RingDNA - not sure if it has anything to do with ExecVision

Helps for coaching calls - A/B Testing - And streamlining taking notes or going back over a call

ExecVision review by Maleyna T.
Maleyna T.

"Insightful and helpful "

What do you like best?

it was helpful to hear the perspectives on the selling techniques. It was also very helpful to has specifics of the reviewed calls noted.

What do you dislike?

Hard to utilize all techniques shared in one call.

Knowing the different steps of the call and recognizing which part of the sales process are being rushed.

ExecVision review by Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.

"Very informative"

What do you like best?

Allows us to go in and listen to calls and see what subjects we spoke about with our clients

What do you dislike?

A little invasive. I just don't feel comfortable with people listening to my calls

As a sales professional, I'm using to see how I can improve my conversations with clients

ExecVision review by User

"Allows us as a sales team to be coached on our sales calls through the record tool."

What do you like best?

This convenient software helps with getting the most out of our scheduled calls through peer to peer coaching and through 1-1 meetings with our managers

What do you dislike?

the software is a little finicky and can jump minutes at a time through calls while listening

Recommendations to others considering the product

see how your companies use case could get the most out of the tool through product training

being able to close more deals through peer to peer coaching on recorded calls

ExecVision review by Sarah T.
Sarah T.

"Very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of looking up specific calls and being able to share them.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't record my conference calls as we use them a lot.

I'm cleaning up my conversations and trying to allow the client to have more talk time in proportion to mine.

ExecVision review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"The best"

What do you like best?

This program is the best. It allows you to listen to yourself to improve. If you are having a tough time with a project then you can listen to others success calls.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is the best of the best of the best.

Quality. Helps with overall quality.

ExecVision review by Jinyeong J.
Jinyeong J.

"Exec Vision Experience- Jinyeong Jeon"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that things can be searched for with keywords

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. Growth starts with change.

Have been able to fix personal communication flaws. It is helping me grow as a professional

ExecVision review by Allison M.
Allison M.

"Good, learning curve"

What do you like best?

The best part is being able to review the calls fully and look them up by the phone number.

What do you dislike?

The calls are never in chronological order and can some times be difficult to find.

Quality control, making sure we are not missing any additional information, training

"OK"

What do you like best?

easily sharing calls with others ---------------------

What do you dislike?

calls don't always snyc, I don't like when I have to manually upload calls that it doesn't get uploaded immediately. it's not easy to move the annotation blocks around, you can't add a comment to a call with out being playing it and being at the exact spot in the recording, recording stops playing when you try to rate the call, you can't see if key words were from your voice or the other person's

call improvement

ExecVision review by Jacqueline J. S.
Jacqueline J. S.

"Great tool for reviewing calls "

What do you like best?

That we can go back and listen to it again, that we can take notes which areas to improve and getting feedback from other people

What do you dislike?

i really don't have any dislikes to it...

How you can improve overcoming objections and become better at your job

User in Human Resources

"ExecVision Changing the Sales Process"

What do you like best?

I am a remote employee and this program has greatly helped me to connect with my colleagues. It is hard, not being able to be next to my cubemates anymore and picking up on what they are they saying on the phone. This has made it possible again!

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's anything in particular that I really dislike.. I am loving the program...

Recommendations to others considering the product

High recommend

The business problem of keeping a remote employee involved in the growth of business conversations.

User in Human Resources

"Reviewing my calls with ease"

What do you like best?

I loved how I could easily listen to my old calls and send them to my manager to go over them

What do you dislike?

Not every state is record-able so I could not have all my calls saved. It also can be annoying having to go to another page from salesforce

It provides a good platform to review calls to enhance my sales process and call quality. I have found that i repeat specific words that I need to remove from my script.

ExecVision review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"It was awesome"

What do you like best?

This system is setup to really focus on the area of opportunity of coaching

What do you dislike?

Actually, I have not found anything that can be approved upon yet

Easier to coach because it can find the call in a shorter amount of time

ExecVision review by Ranjeet "Jay" P.
Ranjeet "Jay" P.

"ExecVision Review"

What do you like best?

The ability for keywords to be recorded and analyzed based on talking balance.

What do you dislike?

Lack of organization and categorizing by key word.

Sales process as well as strengthening speech when working with clients.

ExecVision review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Business Development Manager"

What do you like best?

User Functionality

Collaboration

Searchable Library

Sharing Capabilities

What do you dislike?

Mobile Application

Delays in Call Recordings

Conversation Skills

Coaching

Constructive Feedback

Learning Where Gaps Lie

Narrowing down on common challenges

"Account executive "

What do you like best?

It's a great way to make sure your manager is reviewing your calls. You do not have to have a set time for a meeting, you can send a call over at any time

What do you dislike?

I need more filters that are customized. Sometimes there have been glitches or the system down completely

Sending over demos and qual calls to my manger to get feedback

ExecVision review by David C.
David C.

"Exec Vision review"

What do you like best?

The ability to search keywords in calls.

What do you dislike?

Not all calls are available (California doesn't record)

call coaching, i dont have to seat ride with all my EE.

"ExecVision"

What do you like best?

Records my calls and allows me to tag different areas to review

What do you dislike?

Pretty Great. Wish it did more in call to tell me what questions to ask

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out Costello

Used to just listen to calls on join.me, can now have them in one central place to review with my VP of Sales and tag different points that I want him to listen to

ExecVision review by Karina G.
Karina G.

"ExecVision "

What do you like best?

Enjoyed learning how to properly record calls

What do you dislike?

Needs more instruction on how to navigate

Recording past conversations and learning how to improve my talk track

ExecVision review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"work"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and flow. ExecVision is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

hard to find some calls the library could use some improvement.

call quality

ExecVision review by Ramsey M.
Ramsey M.

"I really enjoy using Exec Vision"

What do you like best?

Being able to see how long I talk on the phone

What do you dislike?

its inability to tell voices apart and infidelity who's speaking

My pitch

"Trained"

What do you like best?

Being able to review and look back on calls, and be able to coach myself and see what i did wrong and can do better

What do you dislike?

I dont like that not ever call can be pulled. But also can not record in some states so it is what it is

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they have most things covered

Conflicts, and training calls

ExecVision review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

being able to annotate certain parts of the phone call for specific feedback

What do you dislike?

nothing I can see so far. This software is helpful in making sure our reps get better and better at talk tracks;.

It saves time from scheduling one on ones with leaders. They can review and provide feedback on your calls without ever leaving your desk.

"Nolan Baker Review"

What do you like best?

The learning aspect that this allows you to use and get to be a better salesperson.

What do you dislike?

I do not have the "coach me" option on Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to strengthen my sales.

I am getting better at making my own business. Seeing what i said or didnt say to the client that made them not want the product.

ExecVision review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"ExecVision is a new tool for ADP"

What do you like best?

Insight into Executive Visions is very helpful to me

What do you dislike?

Complicated tool that I am still learning

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great

Executive insights

User in Human Resources

"Great product to improve work performance "

What do you like best?

The platform is simple and easy to use. Easy to find detailed conversations with clients.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any thing I have disliked about the platform.

Execvision is a great way to review calls for any information that I may have missed with the client. Phone numbers, emails, etc.

"Easy & Simple."

What do you like best?

You can quickly listen to any call you'd like and easily make notes.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really that I don't like as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Recording our sales calls so we can better deliver our product to the customer. Its helped us refine our sales process & delivery.

ExecVision review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid training tool for communicating with my sales team"

What do you like best?

The easy playback features. the ability to send feedback to team members.

What do you dislike?

The initial negative response when people hear their calls are being recorded.

Fast track training on new messaging.

Identifying 'coachable moments' on calls

The Big Brother effect (we are listening so do your job correctly).

ExecVision review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Helpful tool for recording calls and improving your game"

What do you like best?

The ability to replay, annotate, and share calls.

What do you dislike?

The interface while leaving comments and highlighting calls is super clunky and counter intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, it's useful.

Hearing yourself back for self improvement as well as hearing what the client says back for reference.

ExecVision review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"ExecVision excellence"

What do you like best?

I like how I can see specific information about my calls.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Still implementing with our whole team.

I've found that you can check the words used during calls and see how often you say this. This helps to eliminate repetitive words

"Exec Vision "

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to share our calls and also make notes on them directly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we can't see the whole transcription of the call

We are suing this in order to get feedback from our supervisors.

"Inside Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Ability to highlight and comment on calls.

What do you dislike?

Not able to give a scorecard on all calls for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool that provides instant value to your employees.

I'm able to ensure my reps are more confident on the phone.

"Review on ExecVision"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to send to my supervisor.

What do you dislike?

It takes up to an hour or 2 to show up and review call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for 1 on 1 meetings. Helps excel sales and performance.

objections, learning how to handle calls better

"Account Director"

What do you like best?

The ability to review my own calls, see talk time, and request feedback from my manager.

What do you dislike?

That everyone has visibility into my calls, notation can be confusing.

Team collaboration, ability to share talking points and well run calls with the team.

ExecVision review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"It's very useful for review"

What do you like best?

Hearing both sides of the call so that I can compare the caller and the listener

What do you dislike?

I can't edit out dead spaces and I can't delete unnecessary calls.

A rep being able to review and improve their presentation

ExecVision review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Call Center Sales"

What do you like best?

Able to highlight and share calls with my managers

What do you dislike?

Takes a while for calls to upload from our sytem

I am able to better organize my individual development and growth as an account executive

"Great product "

What do you like best?

The fact I can send calls to my supervisor.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it works great and easy to use for all parties.

Coaching opportunities to help over come objectives. Great to help reps strengthen skills.

"great"

What do you like best?

very informative interactive. The speakers were very helpful and I can see myself utilizing this

What do you dislike?

no actual examples. Wish I could hear actual calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

bank calls for records

"Great "

What do you like best?

Super fast and no problems what’s so ever

What do you dislike?

Kinda hard to use at first but once learned super easy

My work does all problem solving

"EXE Review"

What do you like best?

the ease of use and the ability to highlight and add notes is wonderful

What do you dislike?

not being able to tie it to the sales force account

coaching help

"ADP"

What do you like best?

Easy to find specific parts of conversations and label them.

What do you dislike?

Seems a bit rigid, almost a prototype Exec Vision.

Coaching myself for improvement

User in Human Resources

"So far so good, wish the recordings would come faster"

What do you like best?

The ability to listen to conversations and fast forward

What do you dislike?

How long it takes for call to be uploaded

Great way to train

Learning about ExecVision?

* We monitor all ExecVision reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ExecVision to Similar Solutions