eXo Platform

eXo Platform is an open-source social-collaboration software designed for enterprises.

Work for eXo Platform?

Learning about eXo?

eXo Platform Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 73 eXo reviews
eXo review by <span>Maegan D.</span>
Maegan D.
Validated Review

Cooperate much easy than ever.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have the ability to convert our organization into a combined, efficient power to help reach its full opportunity. I like to connect my employees and give them with the tools they need to work cooperatively.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say about the problem with this software, because I don't have them. It is wonderful to work with no stress and problems. With this solution everything in right place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will rich your top step of successful cooperation. You will have a chance reincarnate your firm into a unified successful business strength by connecting your employees, date, numerical tools, and company communications in one comfortable place. Try it, for sure you will like it.

With this software, we can help to transform our worker's experience, support interdepartmental cooperation. Of course, we have the perfect step of control our knowledge. We can have better the study while saving control of our budget.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eXo Platform
eXo review by <span>Titus M.</span>
Titus M.

Great and easy to use.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Very good platform for all my working team. I like that we can be more organized at work. Great that we know how to grow our potential at work. Tools are good and very open which helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

Great software with a big choice of working tools. Much easy work with my group. Fast way to understand all of the work. Good help service which supports all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The good platform which will make you to cooperation with all of your working team. The great solution which will help you to focus on your important steps. Very easy to use. And good to understand.

Perfect and wonderful working tools are used at work. Makes our job better and fast. We can be more organized and work more focused on our projects. We like as it helps us.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

eXo review by <span>Valentine B.</span>
Valentine B.

Improved team communication

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the fact that the eXo Platform provides a convenient interface for facilitating social cooperation within the company. This allows you to easily communicate with other users and to more effectively work on projects, essentially eliminating the barriers inherent in traditional software PM and improving performance. Exo has the best tools of social cooperation. He recently introduced video chat to better collaborate in real time.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't found anything to complain about this software. It is so easy to use and offers some stunning features that really makes it easier to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very advisable to create collaborative social network and realize the benefits of collaboration in real time.

Exo Platform decided to issue communications and enable more effective cooperation between the project staff.

eXo review by <span>Angelena D.</span>
Angelena D.
Validated Review

To make reach full potential

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

So nice software I like that I can turn my organization into an innovative, efficient power to make reach all potential. I like to have great tools and use them at work.

What do you dislike?

I know that not all tools are open, they are limited.But believe me, it's good enough to have everything that you need.I'm more like than dislike.Good and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With software, you will reach collaboration.The perfect way to exchange of info between teams which makes more focused on main things. Slightly easy to use for new users

Helps a lot with organization.With great tools with which we are meeting every day. It has a good interface making it easy and with more fun, for people to use.

eXo review by <span>Victoria G.</span>
Victoria G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

So easy when formulating ideas as a group. Allows open communication through various channels without the hassle of dialing-in or using multiple different platforms. Consolidates all the efforts among other coworkers and subscribers to our media.

What do you dislike?

When we used this at Hilton, it was still in what seems beta-testing mode-- it had not fully had its full potential, but I am sure it has grown exponentially since that time. It would be nice if there was more direction, training software that people can use in order to better educate themselves on how the program works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to ready to commit to using the program. It requires more effort than you may originally presume and have to get all team members on board before using.

Allowing team members to work on a uniform platform without breaking the bank

eXo review by <span>Gustavo M.</span>
Gustavo M.

Great

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The software unifies commercial applications in a modern center, focused on the user, optimizing communications and centralizing the knowledge of the company. EXo's internal digital communication tools help the company's internal communications professional to reinvent their roles, a key player in connecting the organization and knowledge of the company.

What do you dislike?

I do not see any difficulty as to give opinion, on the contrary I like software for ease, in the management of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that the software continue with the improvement to train the staff integrated with it, thus giving to show their quality and integration of social networks.

I feel that this software has improved an increase in visits to our company through this, being one of the most viewed by users in the industry.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about eXo Platform?

* We monitor all eXo Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.