eXo Platform

eXo Platform is an open-source social-collaboration software designed for enterprises.

Work for eXo Platform?

Learning about eXo?

eXo Platform Reviews

Ask eXo a Question
Showing 78 eXo reviews
eXo review by Maegan D.
Maegan D.

"Cooperate much easy than ever."

What do you like best?

I have the ability to convert our organization into a combined, efficient power to help reach its full opportunity. I like to connect my employees and give them with the tools they need to work cooperatively.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say about the problem with this software, because I don't have them. It is wonderful to work with no stress and problems. With this solution everything in right place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will rich your top step of successful cooperation. You will have a chance reincarnate your firm into a unified successful business strength by connecting your employees, date, numerical tools, and company communications in one comfortable place. Try it, for sure you will like it.

With this software, we can help to transform our worker's experience, support interdepartmental cooperation. Of course, we have the perfect step of control our knowledge. We can have better the study while saving control of our budget.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eXo Platform
eXo review by Abram C.
Abram C.

"Collaboration software"

What do you like best?

The software through which teams interact more, collaborate and make work faster. One document repository will help you quickly find the information and document you need. Manage your project more efficiently, using a common calendar, activity monitor, etc.

What do you dislike?

We recently started working with this software, so I can not write anything wrong about eXo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not want to do your work in different programs, create a bunch of identical documents, spend time on duplicating your work, then the eXo Platform is completely suitable for you: this service for teamwork, content management, social interaction, knowledge transfer and etc. You can control your business with a single software platform.

I recently transferred our team to the eXo Platform, but I can already see the results from it. Since the whole team works together, they follow each other's work, correct mistakes and prompt each other. Because of this, the work has become much better. A single access point to all documents, contacts, and projects allows you to see the necessary information at any time and do not need to search everything in paper archives.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

eXo review by Titus M.
Titus M.

"Great and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Very good platform for all my working team. I like that we can be more organized at work. Great that we know how to grow our potential at work. Tools are good and very open which helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

Great software with a big choice of working tools. Much easy work with my group. Fast way to understand all of the work. Good help service which supports all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The good platform which will make you to cooperation with all of your working team. The great solution which will help you to focus on your important steps. Very easy to use. And good to understand.

Perfect and wonderful working tools are used at work. Makes our job better and fast. We can be more organized and work more focused on our projects. We like as it helps us.

eXo review by Stuart E.
Stuart E.

"Exo facilitates social cooperation in my workplace."

What do you like best?

Exo is intuitive and has a friendly user interface ,which makes it easy to navigate around and use on a day to day basis.

It has worked great for team collaboration and efficient for whenever I have needed to formulate ideas alongside others in my department.I like that Exo provides my organization with all we need from a collaboration program,thereby removing the need to use multiple collaboration platforms at the same time.

I like the support structure provided by Exo and this has ensured we are never alone when we encounter hurdles while using Exo and there is always someone on the Exo support team to talk to.

What do you dislike?

I have no problems as an Exo user.Provide my team with major functionalities we have come to expect from a collaboration software.

Exo enable my entire team interact more,collaborate more.Thus we are able to work faster and are more organized as a group than we were without Exo.

eXo review by Valentine B.
Valentine B.

"Improved team communication"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the eXo Platform provides a convenient interface for facilitating social cooperation within the company. This allows you to easily communicate with other users and to more effectively work on projects, essentially eliminating the barriers inherent in traditional software PM and improving performance. Exo has the best tools of social cooperation. He recently introduced video chat to better collaborate in real time.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't found anything to complain about this software. It is so easy to use and offers some stunning features that really makes it easier to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very advisable to create collaborative social network and realize the benefits of collaboration in real time.

Exo Platform decided to issue communications and enable more effective cooperation between the project staff.

eXo review by Angelena D.
Angelena D.

"To make reach full potential"

What do you like best?

So nice software I like that I can turn my organization into an innovative, efficient power to make reach all potential. I like to have great tools and use them at work.

What do you dislike?

I know that not all tools are open, they are limited.But believe me, it's good enough to have everything that you need.I'm more like than dislike.Good and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With software, you will reach collaboration.The perfect way to exchange of info between teams which makes more focused on main things. Slightly easy to use for new users

Helps a lot with organization.With great tools with which we are meeting every day. It has a good interface making it easy and with more fun, for people to use.

eXo review by Victoria G.
Victoria G.

"Easy to use, collaborative efforts, effortless"

What do you like best?

So easy when formulating ideas as a group. Allows open communication through various channels without the hassle of dialing-in or using multiple different platforms. Consolidates all the efforts among other coworkers and subscribers to our media.

What do you dislike?

When we used this at Hilton, it was still in what seems beta-testing mode-- it had not fully had its full potential, but I am sure it has grown exponentially since that time. It would be nice if there was more direction, training software that people can use in order to better educate themselves on how the program works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to ready to commit to using the program. It requires more effort than you may originally presume and have to get all team members on board before using.

Allowing team members to work on a uniform platform without breaking the bank

eXo review by Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

The software unifies commercial applications in a modern center, focused on the user, optimizing communications and centralizing the knowledge of the company. EXo's internal digital communication tools help the company's internal communications professional to reinvent their roles, a key player in connecting the organization and knowledge of the company.

What do you dislike?

I do not see any difficulty as to give opinion, on the contrary I like software for ease, in the management of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that the software continue with the improvement to train the staff integrated with it, thus giving to show their quality and integration of social networks.

I feel that this software has improved an increase in visits to our company through this, being one of the most viewed by users in the industry.

eXo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"New user First impressions are Wow!"

What do you like best?

The assorted spaces, did not feel alone as a welcome message asking me how they can be helpful, leading me to update my profile details, a simple and great UI screen that gave me all that i am looking for in a matter of seconds

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, i have not got a question in my mind how this could be better and the tool took we with its flow of ease and grace so nothing really yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a great tool and much better than the most contender SLACK in my own experience of having used both

still trying it, want the company to benefit from leveraging existing information.

eXo review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Fabulous Enterprise Social Collaboration Platform"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing platform for the start ups and for big organizations to connect to thier employees internally.Employees can post or share thier ino on Conference they have attended or upcoming meetups etc.

Believe me it is more than that,I am just loving it.Soon we are going to integrate with our startups and I would like to highly recommend to anyone who is lookign out for Enterprise Social Collaboration Platform.

What do you dislike?

I was looking out for such a platform and one of my friend suggested me to go for exo platform .I am just loving this product. I do not see any dislikes as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing platform.I would highly recommend to everyone.

We were in a search for the right platform to connect with our employees and various clients to show case our products/updates about the company.

Finally we got such a platform with which we can go ahead and integrate with our organisation..

eXo review by Alex A.
Alex A.

"Uma excelente ferramenta de comunicação. "

What do you like best?

A maneira fácil de configurar o layout da página. Também é muito interessante a possibilidade de se desenvolver customizações na plataforma e principalmente por ser um projeto de grande porte e gratuito.

O conceito de fluxo de trabalho nas publicações também é muito interessante, já que possibilita a divulgação em grande escala do que estamos trabalhando.

What do you dislike?

Definição das permissões de segurança, às vezes, é confusa e as traduções que não estão todas prontas. Quando trabalhamos em um espaço, ficamos limitados em algumas funcionalidades, por exemplo o Wiki, onde não podemos ter mais de um Wiki dentro do mesmo espeço, ou mais de uma categoria.

Recommendations to others considering the product

É interessante que no processo de implementação também tenha algum desenvolvedor para que possa melhorar alguns portlet de modo a atender necessidades específicas da empresa.

Centralização das informações e base de conhecimento. Fomentação do interesse das pessoas pelo conhecimento. Com o portal também estamos conseguindo difundir arquivos que antes precisávamos mandar por e-mail e não tínhamos os históricos destes envios.

eXo review by Guido P.
Guido P.

"Great tool in the making... almost there..."

What do you like best?

- The fact that you have a community (Tribe) is cool, makes it a lot easier for people to toy around a bit

- The fact that you enable people to create an account or connect through Facebook, LinkedIN or Google+, where most platform only allow people from the same domain.

- Activity stream is nice and beautiful, they also added that you can place an comment inline on the spot (although you must figure out that you have to click on the textbubble icon).

- Documents are working great! Also with adding documents with the same name (uploading a new version), it will ask you whether to override or keep both.

- Extensive possibilities to alter every page with widgets

- Chat functionality with videoconferencing with HIGH QUALITY!

What do you dislike?

- Going from a linked account (to FB, LI of G+) to a normal eXo account isn't easy. You will want to do this when you also want to use the mobile app. It took me some serious supporting of teammembers to get this done.

- When you are using Tribe in combination with Facebook, LinkedIN or Google+ it takes a lot of steps to connect the app (but I managed).

- Forum functionality is a bit old skool (where is to possibility to mention people).

- Session time outs, I was writing a real long post that got lost when my session was closed... text gone!

- The whole system feels a bit clunky. The loading of pages, dialogs and screens is not snapy and definitely not lean. I'm working in Chrome but it still feels slow. This will be one of the easiest things to improve user experience.

- Integration of different modules. For example the agenda, I would like to add files that are already in documents. I couldn't find it. Also there is not rich text input.

- I couldn't find a simple widget to add "static rich text" to a page (probably it's available, but then not easily founded and definitely named inlogical)

- It took us a lot of figuring out how to easily start a videoconference. And it probably only works with two people and not more (because this is something we couldn't get to work). Also having the chat screen open slows down my browser (and therefore my computer) a lot!

- Searching for other member (auto-complete) is sometimes just not working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do tryout the Tribe version. This will give you a good feeling whether this platform is the solution to your 'problem'.

Together with my projectteam we are doing a project, implementing a social intranet. So sharing files, having conversations, chatting, planning meetings, etc, etc are all problems we try to 'solve'.

eXo review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"Amazing and Wonderful product"

What do you like best?

We were looking out for a platform for social collaborations. We had developed our own tool however it doesn't give such feasibility. Then I got to know about Exo platform which can be implemented in start ups and MNCs with ease. This seems to be an amazing product.

What do you dislike?

I don't think as of now I see anything which can be disliked. It has amazing features and easy to integrate. Looking forward to have a amazing experience and suggest it to other entrepreneurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would highly recommend to others. This is an amazing product. Moreover a start up and big organization can implement.

This is a wonderful platform to interact with our employees as well as with our clients. I really liked the features and functionality of this platform.

eXo review by Ravi D.
Ravi D.

"The best collaborative intranet"

What do you like best?

I like the social feel along with different collaborative sections for team like a centralize asset management with proper user permissions and the spaces where we can have a project or semi project created for better collaboration within the team.

What do you dislike?

a little bit of UI feel, it needs to be evolved on regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tribe is the best place to find your answers related to any queries about exo

Collaborative platform with social feeling which really gives the team to work together easily.

eXo review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing Enterprise Social Collaboration Platform with wonderful features"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes , i would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and colleagues or even my company to implement this social collaboration platform and make the most of this by gaining this amazing experience of the social collaboration.

eXo review by Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"One of the best platform for social collaboration ."

What do you like best?

Great for capturing knowledge and more importantly re-using it! This is one of the best platform for social collaboration.. I would say this is a cutting edge platform for the start ups as well as the big organizations.

What do you dislike?

eXo provides a lot of interesting features centered about collaboration.. It is very user friendly and nice Look and feel. I am going to give a demo to my client on this next week..

I dont see any disadvantages or dislikes as of now.. I dont see any product in the comptition in the market right now with eXo

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product.. This is really an cutting edge product for all those who are looking for social collaboration tools in the organization....

eXo provides a great piece of software which makes collaboration easier. I have been looking for such a tool which can connect employee as well as out clients and one day one of my colleague discussed me about this platform, wow I am just loving this..

eXo review by Martin M.
Martin M.

"A promising (almost) all-in-one solution for a company intranet"

What do you like best?

Integration of social network features, wiki, documents, calendars etc. in a one nice package. Installation was a breeze on a Scientific Linux 7 VPS - just downloaded the ZIP, unpacked in in /home and ran the script. No complicated setting up database accounts, Java configuration of Tomcat etc... everything comes in a kind of "portable" package. perhaps not the highest performance possible out-of-the-box, but optimal to start quickly and perhaps tweak it into a more robust solution later.

What do you dislike?

Hardware requirements (4 GB RAM minimum) are quite high especially when using it in a smaller organization.

Not perfect international characters support - some text fields don't accept properly Czech characters with diacritics, and URLs are not formed correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There must be real needs to use it. People must feel that the current way of doing things is suboptimal and have some elementary desire to learn a bit of new things. Migrating currently used systems can be difficult. Perhaps it is easier to start directly with eXo as the first platform and not migrate from something that already works :-)

Trying to reduce amount of within-company emails, move discussion with more than 2 people involved to the social network / forum, instead of sending an email with dozens of people in CC. In the future migrating current knowledge base build on dokuWiki, and document server, calendars and contacts on ownCloud, to one platform that does all these jobs.

eXo review by Viky Daudy S.
Viky Daudy S.

"The user interface is really user-friendly, social collaboration features really helps to engage peo"

What do you like best?

The user interface is really user friendly, social collaboration features really helps to engage people in your company. One stop for social, document management, and collaboration. It is a must have products for company who like the social ideas for employee.

What do you dislike?

you can't create a page you like to share with other, otherwise you can create a "status" page to others can view and commented. But not sure can i share "status" with specific people i want to share the status with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good for company who choose socialize more with the employee.

yes, for document management they have. :) really like it.

eXo review by Òscar F.
Òscar F.

"Your open source enterprise social network"

What do you like best?

This great piece of software build on top of GateIn portal will give you all GateIn features (Content Management, Single Sign-On, LDAP support, etc) and much more.

The best features:

1. Microblogging and Activity Streams

Activity Stream displays text messages or multimedia content posted by employees , customers, suppliers. It is where you'll find all your company's activity.

2. Document Management

Take advantage of version history, rollbacks, votes, comments and more. It lets you store files in a private and secure environment, in other business systems like SharePoint, or in other cloud storage solutions, such as Google Drive or CMIS repositories.

3. Knowledge Management

Wikis, Forums, Calendar, Answers & FAQ

4.- Profile Management

It's possible to manage and organize all the contacts in your organization in a single directory, together with information on their professional profile.

5.- Groups

Create your own collaboration spaces complete with dashboards, discussion forums, wikis, calendars, and documents. Allow any user to create a collaborative space and invite other users to join with different permissions according to roles

6.- Search

eXo includes an ElasticSearch based search tool segmented according to the sections and contents in your intranet, indexing other contents published by other systems, making it a federated search tool for your organization's entire knowledge base.

7. Add-ons Marketplace

Apart from its native features, you can also integrate eXo with other business applications, productivity tools like BonitaBPM, JasperReports Server, etc.

8.- Mobile

Native iOS and Android app.

What do you dislike?

We not found any except the lack of a feature found on other enterprise social networks like Yammer (gammification).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an enterprise social network with a lot of out of the box social features. Other solutions are closed source or too expensive to develop something similar to start with.

Using eXo Platform we created a secure portal-based site and an intranet that encourages employees in an organization to exchange knowledge, documents, work collaboratively, task management, contact data... All done socially and mobile.

eXo is an Enterprise Social Network that will improve productivity across the board in all members of the company. It's very feature rich so if you want your organization's knowledge, private, secure and organized then you have to try it!

eXo review by Rafael A.
Rafael A.

"Awesome Intranet-Corporate Social platform."

What do you like best?

The large and supportive Community!, The way it handles Project Management, it's simple, but still, Powerful!!

What do you dislike?

Still little Marketplace for its add-ons (but growing!), i miss some features like a Kan-ban board, Git/SVN integration. And some other stuff that wee need here in mi Company!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform use a robust base as Java(EE) for its roots, besides, the continuous development and maturity of it's community it's a great strength for tools & platform like this!

Team integration & Project Management!, we virtually worked on the same division but like in parallel universes!, now, we are much more in contact, and we are much more productive

eXo review by Avinash S.
Avinash S.

"Best platform for team collaboration "

What do you like best?

I liked document management like sharing a documents in wall, socialization in work with teammates where we always be updated from our teams mates whats they are working and many others features.

What do you dislike?

All features in products are very good, if their was some attractive color were used in UI that will be good.

here we can interact with our team mates, we can be updated witn task and work we are doing we can share docs n many more thats great things which benefited to our organization as well us also.

eXo review by chandu m.
chandu m.

"My experience is good with EXO. I liked it."

What do you like best?

I like the chat,video call,activity feed, cloud and easily cutmoize the product.The widgets are very helpful. I like documnets folder here i can upload my documnets.

What do you dislike?

Some times the application is slow.The UI is good but improve some more good alignments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add some problem sloving games.It will keep the employee always engage.The employe brain power increases.

Easily sync up with employees.sharing the knowledge b/w the employees. Employee will feel like not office.This the beat place to discuss sharing thoughts.

eXo review by vanessa K.
vanessa K.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Its easy to navigate through and it offers alot of help

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problems or dislikes that I can think of

It helps me reach out to my supervisor easily and other team mates as well

eXo review by CHANDAN P.
CHANDAN P.

"Great"

What do you like best?

eXo provides a lot of interesting features centered about collaboration and content with social capabilities. It makes team work much more efficient.

Open Source software is mandatory for us. I was despairing to find a good social collaboration platform, when I found eXo. What a blast! It's a modern collaboration platform packed with feature. I also like the fact that our developers will be able to extend it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is not having any negative point. By every aspect it's very good.

eXo review by Devang P.
Devang P.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The feature set of the platform is awesome

What do you dislike?

Not having a feature that we can change skins, or build a skin engine

Recommendations to others considering the product

eXo Platform solves the information silo issue and makes information easily accessible. so an organisation can better control communications and information deliveries.

Internal Society Portal

eXo review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Quick Deloyment and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive which most of the employees feel easy to use, and like to use the timeline same as facebook!

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little dull, but it could be customized easily by the stylesheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are enabling social platform in an organization, this is a good one to choose from with low setup cost, compare to other products.

Bring the social intranet features to the corporation, the easy setup feature allows it to enable very fast

eXo review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"eXo Platform"

What do you like best?

eXo Tribe is the community of eXo users and is powered by eXo Platform, so it's really great to test the product and all the new features and be supported by all the community.

What do you dislike?

The platform needs a high memory consumption of the server.

to be still evaluated

eXo review by Divyang P.
Divyang P.

"eXo - suite for crowd base application"

What do you like best?

eXo platform suites for crowed base application. It provides features for multiple file uploading in documents repository.Chat application is very good with providing video conferencing features.Calender features satisfy requirements of defining tasks, events and meetings with reminder. UI and UX is very good compare to other social platform.

What do you dislike?

In older version of eXo platform some distorts UI and UX of home page but after releasing eXo platform 4.1 all bugs are fixed which some time distorts UI and UX.

eXo platform matches our client's most of requirements that's why less customization is required so client's portal is getting ready with lower budget and many functionality.

eXo review by Corinne G.
Corinne G.

"An Excellent Social PM Solution"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that eXo Platform provides a user-friendly interface to promote social collaboration within a company. It makes it extremely easy to communicate with other users and work more efficiently on projects, essentially removing the inherent barriers of traditional PM software, and facilitating productivity.

What do you dislike?

I have really not found anything to complain about regarding this software. It is so easy to use, and offers some amazing features which truly make it easier to get work done efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is incredible easy to implement and is a really effective tool for boosting productivity and allowing more open collaboration and file sharing.

eXo Platform has solved the problem of communication and enabled more effective collaboration between employees on projects.

eXo review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"eXo Platform Review by Aron Berman"

What do you like best?

eXo Platform is very user friendly with a great user interface. eXo platform is very complete features, like IBM Connection, In one screen we can do all of the things, like wiki, blog, check for calender, etc. This product is very use full for the new Startup Company until Big Company who want to implement the collaboration solution in their company.

What do you dislike?

The exo platform can not provide the more custom application for user, like DMS, or another custom application which made by users. Maybe some official brochure is needed too

Recommendations to others considering the product

i think this product is very use full to improve productivity with collaboration tool.

This product can solving about collaboration solution on business, This product also can help educational institution to help their student for collaboration solution between student and the teacher

eXo review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Great Product for Knowledge Base System"

What do you like best?

Platform is a great tool for all users, whatever their experience. The interface is easy to navigate and platform offers tons of features!

What do you dislike?

I do not see any disadvantage for now...

Business to store information and share it in a manner way, this is very helpful

eXo review by Tuan V.
Tuan V.

"awesome all-in-one platform"

What do you like best?

- friendly user-interface with the users in mind

- take no time to familiarize to available features

What do you dislike?

- the performance could be an issue, sometimes page load take a few seconds

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would highly recommend eXo platform to companies who are looking for a solution for intranet community.

We had an archaic intranet made years ago. We had never though it could be used as a collaboration platform until we found eXo. The built-in CMS component is just perfect to mix collab and content. Best of both worlds into a single tool.

eXo review by Jean F.
Jean F.

"Best social media for enterprises"

What do you like best?

The interface is probably the best feature in the eXo Platform. Having tried others, eXo beats even the "others" social media platforms.

We had different platforms for Knowledge Bases, file sharing and used Notes added to documents to work together. All have being replaced by eXo in one single access.

What do you dislike?

So far eXo have being perfect for our business needs. It's fast and featured rich with all the needs and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret.

We started using eXo as a replacement for the Social Media Networks that had been block by our IT Department. We didn't want people browsing Facebook's Networks during work hours. We then adopt eXo and realized that people were now using this platform to perform work duties, sharing and commenting files and notes.

eXo review by Alberto P.
Alberto P.

"EXO Experience"

What do you like best?

Exo Social Intranet is a excellent tool for our enterprise. It brings a great solution for our comunication needs and let our team communicate and share information very easily. Exo is a very big and easy to use tool.

What do you dislike?

The Web tool is not out off the box ready and is difficult to setup.

The major problem we has solved is the company communication system. Exo give us the possibility of concentrate all the communication staff in one platform, i.e. documentation, mails, messages, videoconferencing, etc.

eXo review by Andre L.
Andre L.

"Great Software but hard to start"

What do you like best?

Incredible number of add-ons and features. Very good reliability.

What do you dislike?

Not fully translated, making some pages bilingual. Hard to get started as it delivers a great deal of its features right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform with many features. I'd suggest to take your time to learn and adapt.

I tried eXo and it amazed me for all the features and things you can do to better organize you company. In spite of that, I found it very hard to start using it. The amount of things on the page that demand the attention made me open a few tabs just to catch up with everything. Also, I found it hard to understand and how to actually get started.

eXo review by Yogesh P.
Yogesh P.

"Easy to Connect"

What do you like best?

eXo is a private social intranet that makes it easy to connect and collaborate with your coworkers. Going beyond simple status updates, eXo provides tools that let you capture, organize and act on your team's internal knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I looked through it but found nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Users can easily create their own personalized dashboards with simple drag-and-drop controls, so your personalized page will display the most relevant, useful information about your work.

eXo review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"The best so far!"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform is easy to use, in a way that you can concentrate on solving bigger issues.

What do you dislike?

Does not connect to everything. Many times it's not an eXo issue, but it happens.

We have used exo to buid an enviorment do solve problems and inner company issues. We used to have some trouble seeing solutions that other people had developed, and if the files we were uploaded had been modified.

eXo review by Somnath M.
Somnath M.

"Good Job by exo"

What do you like best?

The user interface looking gud. It's easy to use . Learning the system and interface is simple process. excellent job displaying popular content and other analytic data

What do you dislike?

Need more improvement. they can add more functionality in it.

Because of how user friendly is, I don't have to put as much 'effort' into on it. We often don't have enough time to do everything we need to do, so I really appreciate this aspect of my work being something I don't have to worry or stress about! It is just so easy to use and I know that customer service will be helpful if any issues or questions arise!

eXo review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"digital collaboration platform"

What do you like best?

How it works as social media, it was great experience

What do you dislike?

posts that come from owner of exo platform

to collaborate with your team , example for using it for mobile app development

eXo review by Russ B.
Russ B.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

eXo was easy, straightforward, and quick to set up. We had our entire organization online in less than 3 days. I'm still looking at plugins and add-ons, but just the fact that this is available makes it completely worthwhile.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see customization themes for the end user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the open-source community edition.

Staff organization and communication. File storage with revision history.

eXo review by Michal K.
Michal K.

"Brilliant platform for Intranets - I recommend it"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use platform.

You can try it around in the environment called EXO Tribe - good for a test drive.

Flexible deployment.

Document Management

Knowledge Management

What do you dislike?

Haven't found yet so far. I could only find it welcoming if feature list would be clearer when researching information about the script.

Internal employee communication and knowledge management.

eXo review by Consultant

"Exo for Private Social Networking"

What do you like best?

Exo has the best social collaborative tools. It recently introduced video chat as well to collaborate better at real time. There are a lot of advantages in real time collaboration of a geographically dispersed workforce.

What do you dislike?

The UI and interfaces can be improved a bit. The Android Mobile App uses an outdated or unsupported library called GreenDroid which needs to be replaced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to build a collaborative social network and realise the advantages of collaboration at real time.

Social collaboration. We are evaluating this on a trial basis against a diverse and geographically disconnected set of professionals to collaborate at real time.

eXo review by abhishek v.
abhishek v.

"EXO ROCKS"

What do you like best?

We for long wanted build a social platform . but the internet was lacking areal java based social platform . Then came eXo .

great social features like streams

great calendering system

great document management system .

we super happy with exo ... EXO ROCKS

What do you dislike?

nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothingnothingnothing nothing nothing nothingnothing nothing nothing nothing

social networks

eXo review by Shekar B.
Shekar B.

"Good Document Management for Better Collaboration"

What do you like best?

The best thing is it is hosted on cloud so that the entire data is centralized and can be accessed using eXo instances

What do you dislike?

Need more documentation on the platform on the website

Normally the business documents are kept in a local shared space in the organization where the version control becomes difficult, using eXo this will be much easier.

eXo review by Luigi T.
Luigi T.

"Discovering EXO Platform"

What do you like best?

User Interface, Collaborative attitude, DMS functionalities, Sub-sites creation

Very simple to use

What do you dislike?

User configuration is quite tricky

Configuration is not very simple

We're discovering this platform.

Our goal was replacing all dms and cms systems, using only a collaborative platform with a complete set of functionalities.

eXo review by Executive Sponsor in Banking
Executive Sponsor in Banking

"Good so far..."

What do you like best?

We are a relatively small company with a limited budget to build out an intranet. I like the cooperative nature of the site as compared to something like a sharepoint site.

What do you dislike?

I'm having a difficult time finding any kind of tutorials on how to set up the site.

We are attempting to share knowledge and information across an employee base that is decentralized.

eXo review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

" eXo is great if you need free document collaboration"

What do you like best?

eXo is great if you need free document collaboration with version control and access permissions along with integrated wiki and forum building tools, a calendar, chat, and task management

What do you dislike?

making people log in

making all needed documentation ready and easy to find for all people in the same department or inter department

eXo review by thanh h.
thanh h.

"Fist look and feel"

What do you like best?

Very helpful with calendar, manage friends, project and documents of project

What do you dislike?

the application runs a bit slow, the calendar need to improve to have a good behavior and allow user set-up priority of events

Recommendations to others considering the product

support to implement some plugin by client like apps

I can find a client, share project very easy and get much help fro m community

eXo review by Abderrahmane M.
Abderrahmane M.

"eXo is the best Social Enterprise Platform"

What do you like best?

I'm part of the eXo tribe from some time now. They provide great support for first time users and everything is well documented.

I recommend it.

What do you dislike?

I do not find any problem with the use of eXo Platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a great platform.

....

eXo review by Digambar K.
Digambar K.

"Best product eXo"

What do you like best?

eXo is one of the rare open source social collaboration platform with such a compelling feature set.

What do you dislike?

Not find a single reason to dislike. only thing i found is official brochure is needed.

we created a secure portal-based site and an intranet using eXo platfrom that encourages employees in an organization to exchange knowledge, documents, work collaboratively, contact data and help our employees to communicate with each other within company.

Learning about eXo Platform?

* We monitor all eXo Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.