ExpenseWire

Take control of your organization's expenses, ensure compliance with company policy, and accelerate reimbursements with ExpenseWire expense management system.

Work for ExpenseWire?

Showing 23 ExpenseWire reviews
ExpenseWire review by <span>Benjamin S.</span>
Benjamin S.

Expense Wire Review

What do you like best?

Easy to add expenses once you get past the initial training phase, excellent record keeping, ability to retrieve old expense reports from the past.

What do you dislike?

Clunky interface, confusing process to start adding expenses, old looking user interface, analytics portion is very confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you put together some pretty solid training and reference material. One thing that made me nervous is for larger expenses and filling out the documents correctly. Also editing can be a pain as I have mistakenly submitted numerous reports for the wrong date only to have to delete them all to update the date again. I have tried to play with the analytical portion but got frustrated and moved on.

Easily submit and tracking of expense reports. Email updates when supervisors approve/deny expense reports are great, ability to keep track of all my expense reports paperless.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ExpenseWire
ExpenseWire review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

ExpenseWire Review

What do you like best?

It's nice that you can upload receipts and supporting documents to support your reimbursement requests! It makes it very easy to see exactly what and how much the reimbursement is for. You can attach an invoice, a receipt, a photo, a PDF...pretty much any format that you can think of, you can upload.

It's also super easy to name your reports and attachments in case your office has a specific naming or filing system.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little tough to figure out at first, it's not too user friendly. But it seems to work okay once you get a handle on it. If you can get someone who knows how to use it walk you through the process one time, you'll be great! It's just that initial "huh" reaction that might make the software seem intimidating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really good piece of software if you're looking to try and cut down on paper clutter in your office. You can upload receipts and documents, and store them on ExpenseWire -- you can access past reimbursement requests very easily!

It's really nice that my files and my desk are no longer crowded by paper receipts! I can scan them and upload them to the site right away, and toss my receipts. It also means that receipts are less likely to get lost in your wallet, a purse or briefcase, or wind up in a drawer somewhere never to be found again.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

ExpenseWire review by <span>Salvador F.</span>
Salvador F.

Easy-to-use Expense Reimbursement Software

What do you like best?

My favorite part of ExpenseWire is its seamless connectivity with my company’s payroll solution. Expense reimbursement requests are easy to submit and process quickly. The software is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be easier to upload multiple attachments/receipts in an expense report.

As a newer organization, ExpenseWire has helped provide a seamless solution for expense reimbursements which previously required a workaround between email approvals and our payroll software to accomplish.

ExpenseWire review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

Easy to use interface!

What do you like best?

The interface makes is easy to navigate and submit expense reports. I also like how corporate cards can be linked to auto-populate many of the required fields. This helps cut down on time.

What do you dislike?

The entire expense report process can be time consuming and tedious. Having to fill out all the fields and upload receipts can take up quite a bit of time

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a helpful platform for those looking to provide a system for employees to manage and submit expenses digitally. I also love the ability to use the phone app to complete the expenses (especially useful in storing receipts/etc.)

Ability to submit expense reports easily and in a timely manner. Eliminates the needs for paper receipts. I also appreciate that you have the option of using the cell phone app to submit reports and store receipts.

ExpenseWire review by <span>Ja&#39;net M.</span>
Ja'net M.

Expense Wire Review

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly. I just plug in my dates and information and it's almost effortless.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit sensitive to the same amounts being present and it's very difficult to itemize. I wish there was a map tool to help calculate mileage.

This doesn't apply to me as I am using it for my personal business expenses.

ExpenseWire review by User

East to use

What do you like best?

I think Expensewire is easy to use. Once account is made, upload documents, fill out the required information, send. It even shows tracking data so you can see where the information is and whose hands that it’s in.

What do you dislike?

I did not have anyone show me how to use Expensewire. I really don’t have anything to say about disliking it. I found it very easy to use and track data.

I use it for reimbursements from corporate. Also, expenses are sent to corporate.

Benefits are easy to use and quick transmission and returns.

Learning about ExpenseWire?

* We monitor all ExpenseWire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.