ExpenseWire

3.8

Take control of your organization's expenses, ensure compliance with company policy, and accelerate reimbursements with ExpenseWire expense management system.

Work for ExpenseWire?

Learning about ExpenseWire?

ExpenseWire Reviews

Ask ExpenseWire a Question
Showing 27 ExpenseWire reviews
ExpenseWire review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Expense Wire Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to add expenses once you get past the initial training phase, excellent record keeping, ability to retrieve old expense reports from the past.

What do you dislike?

Clunky interface, confusing process to start adding expenses, old looking user interface, analytics portion is very confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you put together some pretty solid training and reference material. One thing that made me nervous is for larger expenses and filling out the documents correctly. Also editing can be a pain as I have mistakenly submitted numerous reports for the wrong date only to have to delete them all to update the date again. I have tried to play with the analytical portion but got frustrated and moved on.

Easily submit and tracking of expense reports. Email updates when supervisors approve/deny expense reports are great, ability to keep track of all my expense reports paperless.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ExpenseWire
ExpenseWire review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"ExpenseWire Review"

What do you like best?

It's nice that you can upload receipts and supporting documents to support your reimbursement requests! It makes it very easy to see exactly what and how much the reimbursement is for. You can attach an invoice, a receipt, a photo, a PDF...pretty much any format that you can think of, you can upload.

It's also super easy to name your reports and attachments in case your office has a specific naming or filing system.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little tough to figure out at first, it's not too user friendly. But it seems to work okay once you get a handle on it. If you can get someone who knows how to use it walk you through the process one time, you'll be great! It's just that initial "huh" reaction that might make the software seem intimidating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really good piece of software if you're looking to try and cut down on paper clutter in your office. You can upload receipts and documents, and store them on ExpenseWire -- you can access past reimbursement requests very easily!

It's really nice that my files and my desk are no longer crowded by paper receipts! I can scan them and upload them to the site right away, and toss my receipts. It also means that receipts are less likely to get lost in your wallet, a purse or briefcase, or wind up in a drawer somewhere never to be found again.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

ExpenseWire review by Salvador F.
Salvador F.

"Easy-to-use Expense Reimbursement Software"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of ExpenseWire is its seamless connectivity with my company’s payroll solution. Expense reimbursement requests are easy to submit and process quickly. The software is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be easier to upload multiple attachments/receipts in an expense report.

As a newer organization, ExpenseWire has helped provide a seamless solution for expense reimbursements which previously required a workaround between email approvals and our payroll software to accomplish.

ExpenseWire review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Easy to use interface!"

What do you like best?

The interface makes is easy to navigate and submit expense reports. I also like how corporate cards can be linked to auto-populate many of the required fields. This helps cut down on time.

What do you dislike?

The entire expense report process can be time consuming and tedious. Having to fill out all the fields and upload receipts can take up quite a bit of time

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a helpful platform for those looking to provide a system for employees to manage and submit expenses digitally. I also love the ability to use the phone app to complete the expenses (especially useful in storing receipts/etc.)

Ability to submit expense reports easily and in a timely manner. Eliminates the needs for paper receipts. I also appreciate that you have the option of using the cell phone app to submit reports and store receipts.

ExpenseWire review by Arthur G.
Arthur G.

"Not good lonking but still working well"

What do you like best?

Can import credit card transactions, can understand where expenses are in the approval chain

What do you dislike?

No mobile application to snap pictures of receipts.

Slow to use.

Interface and operating system is not intuitive at all for the average user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a new accounting software, I recommend going with something else (appearance and features are very outdated and clunky).

Easy to use and helps me to keep my expenses organized.

ExpenseWire review by Warka J.
Warka J.

"Super Innovative! "

What do you like best?

I like that Expensewire makes everything digital! I love the ease of doing much of the work on my phone and giving that option to my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about the program.

I love having the benefit of being able to upload receipts from my phone! I also enjoy having the ability to create reports through credit card statements.

ExpenseWire review by Ja'net M.
Ja'net M.

"Expense Wire Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly. I just plug in my dates and information and it's almost effortless.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit sensitive to the same amounts being present and it's very difficult to itemize. I wish there was a map tool to help calculate mileage.

This doesn't apply to me as I am using it for my personal business expenses.

ExpenseWire review by User

"Very easy to use."

What do you like best?

Sleek design, and easy to use. I also like how it allows you to delegate someone to your expenses.

What do you dislike?

Viewing credit card transactions can be a bit difficult but nothing too bad.

My boss is able to delegate her expenses to me, so it frees up her time.

ExpenseWire review by User

"East to use "

What do you like best?

I think Expensewire is easy to use. Once account is made, upload documents, fill out the required information, send. It even shows tracking data so you can see where the information is and whose hands that it’s in.

What do you dislike?

I did not have anyone show me how to use Expensewire. I really don’t have anything to say about disliking it. I found it very easy to use and track data.

I use it for reimbursements from corporate. Also, expenses are sent to corporate.

Benefits are easy to use and quick transmission and returns.

ExpenseWire review by Wil C.
Wil C.

"EW"

What do you like best?

Easy reciept uploading and capturing. .

What do you dislike?

App platform. Better navigation through a app

Remunbusment

ExpenseWire review by User in Research
User in Research

"It is just alright"

What do you like best?

It can import credit card transactions, and has a lot of storage but that is about it.

What do you dislike?

The interface is incredibly clunky and is not user friendly. It is not intuitive for average users and a lot of my colleagues had a lot of trouble using it without help from customer service. Expense reports load too slowly. It looks like it needs an update

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should probably use some different company's product.

Keeping track of transactions.

ExpenseWire review by David D.
David D.

"It's easy as it should be"

What do you like best?

It only takes a couple minutes after you figure out how to use it

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to find certain expenses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes not bad really

Easy to get the money back for things you bought. Managers typically respond fast.

ExpenseWire review by Colleen D.
Colleen D.

"Fantastic so far! "

What do you like best?

It is a very simple and easy product to use. It helps to control the amount of money being spent. Allows for easy tracking.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I don't like just yet.

It helps to curb unnecessary spending.

ExpenseWire review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Expense report submissions"

What do you like best?

Easy to submit new items and track money paid and received for work purposes

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow you to open expense reports that have been paid out. Sometimes I'd like to review the dates and activities I submitted in the past.

Solving how employees can pay for different activities without having to request a company check every time. Benefit is it's easy.

ExpenseWire review by User in Higher Education

"Easy to use, well organized tool"

What do you like best?

Well organized tool to use, correctly scrapes information and classifies it for future reference

What do you dislike?

No complaints at this time, I sometimes wish it worked quicker

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize on-demand learning and trainings available through the website

Quick turn-around of expenses lead to faster reconciliation of expenses on the budgeting end

ExpenseWire review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Expensewire Review"

What do you like best?

Straight forward expense software with fast learning curve. I like the history feature to look back on previous expenses. I like the fact that it incorporates company rules on spending and checks against them.

What do you dislike?

Seems like it could be a bit more automated. Perhaps patterning your typical expenses and prompting for Uber expenses, Parking Expenses, Flights etc? If it has a robust reporting feature I am not aware of it (e.g, how much I spend on flights...)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good, easy to use, feature filled expense software

Electronic Expenses with receipt verification.

ExpenseWire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Synchronised system with business credit card"

What do you like best?

Synced to business credit card

Easy to enter other cash charges

Easy to split charges into multiple categories

What do you dislike?

Time to link credit card updates to the system (lagged a few days but sometimes was significantly more)

Streamlining expense reporting

ExpenseWire review by User in Financial Services

"I use expense wire for departmental and travel expenses."

What do you like best?

Expense wire is easy to use including uploading of receipts, approvals, etc.

What do you dislike?

Expense wire does what it is supposed to do. I can't think of anything I dislike about the product.

Logging and approvals of expenses - mostly travel-related.

ExpenseWire review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"So so"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to access from our work pc because our pc limits what web sites we can access

What do you dislike?

Complicated to use. It’s sometimes complicated to enter our expenses so that everyone understands and we can get reimbursed

Tracking personal expenses that are covered by company

ExpenseWire review by Consultant

"Review"

What do you like best?

Pretty straight forward, easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

A lot of tabs, and sometimes it does not allow you to select ir check boxes. I personally have had issues with receipts, and my manager not being able to access them.

Reimbursements

ExpenseWire review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Standard Expense system"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see status and ability to edit submitted expense reports

What do you dislike?

I dislike manually submitting receipts and the inability to import transactions from multiple credit cards

Keeping track of all revenue/expenses and categorizing

ExpenseWire review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Its ok"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to communicate with my coworkers on it

What do you dislike?

App is glitchy. Not user friendly they should work on that

Helps us manages our expenses

ExpenseWire review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Not a great experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing...it's very hard to use and not modern.

What do you dislike?

How difficult it is to navigate everywhere.

To use it for paycheck. It's an ok place to electronically input our pay.

ExpenseWire review by User in Financial Services

"Works great"

What do you like best?

Works great! Gets the job done! I use it with all my employees

What do you dislike?

Works great! Nothing to complain about - great product

Expense reporting and budgeting

ExpenseWire review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Quite Happy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; transportability; simple to learn

What do you dislike?

sometimes difficult to maintain; did not use all features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend using this product if it fits your needs

help track expenses easily

ExpenseWire review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use/interface is very custome friendly!

What do you dislike?

Time to be reimbursed usually takes a tad long her than I would want.

Reimbursement

ExpenseWire review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use expense reimbursement poor reporting"

What do you like best?

Easy to use submission and approval of business expense reports for reimbursement.

What do you dislike?

Very poor reporting and analytics of reports on group, individual and aggregate level.

Expense reimbursemrnt, tracking and reporting

Learning about ExpenseWire?

* We monitor all ExpenseWire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.