Experlogix CPQ

Experlogix CPQ

Experlogix Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solution features an intuitive configuration environment that turns even novice users into expert product customization specialists.

Work for Experlogix CPQ?

Learning about Experlogix CPQ?

Categories

Compare Experlogix CPQ to Similar Solutions

Experlogix CPQ Reviews

Ask Experlogix CPQ a Question
Showing 30 Experlogix CPQ reviews
Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Jackie P.</span>
Jackie P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Experlogix provides many ways we can customize the look and feel of the UI for our users, including photos of our products, and how the product families are laid out. This really helps with user adoption.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes confusing to decipher between categories, options, and properties, series and models. However, it does make sense why it is the way it is, just not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend attending the annual Experlogix summit in beautiful Utah. It's much better content than other software conferences. You dive deep into your questions and hands-on learning right away, and it continues that way for each class over the three days. I learned so much, and it is a great ROI for our company!

We used to use Excel to do all of our quoting. This has immediately reduced the room for error in pricing, as well as made us look more professional overall.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Experlogix CPQ
Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Flávio J.</span>
Flávio J.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The simplicity of setting up a UI for basic configurations

What do you dislike?

Unstable when pushed to the limits. The fact that does not evaluate many to many relationships. Too many bugs when an upgrade happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experlogix has its prons and its simplicity is definetely positive. My recommendation to go with this Software is that the company and its developers must a have a very good idea about what they want to implement and assess the capacity of the configurator before hand. A good deal with Experlogix support team is essential to show a level of commitment between both, since the software is evolving to fast and has some unstable issues.

Helps the business to focus on standard solutions, which reflects on lower lead times and less money spent on rectifications. Allows the customer to have a quote in minutes.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What CPQ solution do you use?

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Dustin M.</span>
Dustin M.
Validated Review

Experlogix has been great so far!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of configuration, for something that can get fairly heady when it come to logic there are many way to get the job done. After working with a previous software in the past I was preparing to have to do a lot of code to get the logic i wanted in the configurations for our Cargo Trailers. But I have been pleasantly surprised at how intuitive the formula and rules setup has been. The Experlogix team has been great to work with so far and I look forward to continue to expand our usage of the software.

What do you dislike?

The UI design tools aren't the most intuitive and could use some streamlining. That said I have been able to do pretty much everything I've wanted o do with a little help here and there.

We're haven't gotten to launch yet but I'm way ahead of where I thought I would be at this point. The end goal for this software is a seamless order entry process from point of entry to production. Increased order accuracy, reduced error from translating from multiple systems, logic to drive what is possible and what isn't are just a few of the things we are trying to improve with Experlogix.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Jonathan B.</span>
Jonathan B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

One of the best features of Experlogix is how user-friendly the tool is. I've had experience with a couple other CPQ programs and it is by far the easiest to setup a new user with and get them up and running. They also have new releases nearly every month with new features, so they are constantly adding additional functionality.

What do you dislike?

Not quite as much UI flexibility as I would like. They have added features over the past couple years that have greatly improved the UI capabilities, but I would like to have more control over how the horizontal space is used. Due to their release schedule, new builds are not always the most stable (could maybe slow down releases slightly to allow for more testing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for any size business. Offers high scalability - we have databases with a couple hundred UI/BOM categories and some with over a couple thousand. They are a Microsoft partner so their releases coincide with AX/CRM releases, so you don't have to worry about being out of sync.

Speed of getting order entry resources up-and-going, ease of pricing maintenance, ability to release new products faster.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Scott G.</span>
Scott G.
Validated Review

Great product and service!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Experlogix seems to have an endless array of customizability. The service I have received is quick to respond and quick to fix the issues I have seen. It is not often we have issues outside of our customizations working as we develop, so I think it is safe to say it is efficient!

What do you dislike?

There is a lost of custom code on the backend to create what we needed. Somehow turning this into a GUI or a more user-friendly configurator would benefit a lot of small-medium size businesses that do not have a developer who is versed deeply into the product.

This really allows us to build out a product a catalog with all of our accessories. The out of box solution would not allow us to do this without a headache for our users. This really allows us to be specific to relate accessories to model options.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Ken K.</span>
Ken K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Experlogix CPQ is a rules based quoting platform that integrates right into Dynamics 365's platform of programs including CRM, NAV, AX or GP. I love the ability to control the sales process so our sales team doesn't have to worry about making a mistake and quoting non-compatible products.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't any thing I don't like about the product. If you know simple Excel formulas you can program Experlogix. If you have a list of products and/or services, your upload will be easy and powerful. If you have an idea of the different product offerings your company offers you're already ahead of the rest. This is an easy to implement and easy to use product that will greatly expand the capabilities of your company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no question that Experlogix is an outstanding company with a fantastic product. It is easy to update, integrates perfectly with our CRM and ERP software and their support technicians are second to none. I hightly recommend them.

We used to price in Excel. Our sales team found ways to manipulate the fields so pricing wasn't accurate. When we released a new Excel pricing sheet there was always a delay until the entire team was using the new form. With Experlogix, once an update is released the entire team is instantly using the new structure.

Learn more about Experlogix CPQ

Experlogix CPQ Videos

Learning about Experlogix CPQ?

* We monitor all Experlogix CPQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories