Experlogix CPQ

Experlogix CPQ

Experlogix Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solution features an intuitive configuration environment that turns even novice users into expert product customization specialists.

Work for Experlogix CPQ?

Learning about Experlogix CPQ?

Experlogix CPQ Reviews

Ask Experlogix CPQ a Question
Showing 34 Experlogix CPQ reviews
Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Jackie P.</span>
Jackie P.

"Success at Digitizing our Sales Quoting Process"

What do you like best?

Experlogix provides many ways we can customize the look and feel of the UI for our users, including photos of our products, and how the product families are laid out. This really helps with user adoption.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes confusing to decipher between categories, options, and properties, series and models. However, it does make sense why it is the way it is, just not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend attending the annual Experlogix summit in beautiful Utah. It's much better content than other software conferences. You dive deep into your questions and hands-on learning right away, and it continues that way for each class over the three days. I learned so much, and it is a great ROI for our company!

We used to use Excel to do all of our quoting. This has immediately reduced the room for error in pricing, as well as made us look more professional overall.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Experlogix CPQ
Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Wojciech A.</span>
Wojciech A.

"Great, comprehensive tool with a huge customisation potential"

What do you like best?

The flexibility in creating the system architecture. More advanced users can build their solutions using complex functions, whereas beginners can just use the built-in tools. At the end of the day, both approaches can yield similar (if not same) results and functionalities. Great!

What do you dislike?

The user experience isn't great. The software is absolutely not intuitive and overwhelms users with myriads of options. The UI templates for the end-users are not great either, meaning that the developed solutions look average, or outdated ... at best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system feels overwhelming at first. Do not worry! It's actually quite good and surprising intuitive (after a while).

We are customising fork trucks, by adding different options like engine, transmission, mast, forks, etc. The software is linked with a reporting system to generate quotes, which saves an enormous amount of time for our sales team.

What CPQ solution do you use?

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Flávio J.</span>
Flávio J.

"Easy to use, practical for basic configurations but a bit unstable when pushed for more complex func"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of setting up a UI for basic configurations

What do you dislike?

Unstable when pushed to the limits. The fact that does not evaluate many to many relationships. Too many bugs when an upgrade happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experlogix has its prons and its simplicity is definetely positive. My recommendation to go with this Software is that the company and its developers must a have a very good idea about what they want to implement and assess the capacity of the configurator before hand. A good deal with Experlogix support team is essential to show a level of commitment between both, since the software is evolving to fast and has some unstable issues.

Helps the business to focus on standard solutions, which reflects on lower lead times and less money spent on rectifications. Allows the customer to have a quote in minutes.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Dustin M.</span>
Dustin M.

"Experlogix has been great so far!"

What do you like best?

Ease of configuration, for something that can get fairly heady when it come to logic there are many way to get the job done. After working with a previous software in the past I was preparing to have to do a lot of code to get the logic i wanted in the configurations for our Cargo Trailers. But I have been pleasantly surprised at how intuitive the formula and rules setup has been. The Experlogix team has been great to work with so far and I look forward to continue to expand our usage of the software.

What do you dislike?

The UI design tools aren't the most intuitive and could use some streamlining. That said I have been able to do pretty much everything I've wanted o do with a little help here and there.

We're haven't gotten to launch yet but I'm way ahead of where I thought I would be at this point. The end goal for this software is a seamless order entry process from point of entry to production. Increased order accuracy, reduced error from translating from multiple systems, logic to drive what is possible and what isn't are just a few of the things we are trying to improve with Experlogix.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Jonathan B.</span>
Jonathan B.

"Full-featured product with great integration to CRM/AX"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Experlogix is how user-friendly the tool is. I've had experience with a couple other CPQ programs and it is by far the easiest to setup a new user with and get them up and running. They also have new releases nearly every month with new features, so they are constantly adding additional functionality.

What do you dislike?

Not quite as much UI flexibility as I would like. They have added features over the past couple years that have greatly improved the UI capabilities, but I would like to have more control over how the horizontal space is used. Due to their release schedule, new builds are not always the most stable (could maybe slow down releases slightly to allow for more testing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for any size business. Offers high scalability - we have databases with a couple hundred UI/BOM categories and some with over a couple thousand. They are a Microsoft partner so their releases coincide with AX/CRM releases, so you don't have to worry about being out of sync.

Speed of getting order entry resources up-and-going, ease of pricing maintenance, ability to release new products faster.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Scott G.</span>
Scott G.

"Great product and service!"

What do you like best?

Experlogix seems to have an endless array of customizability. The service I have received is quick to respond and quick to fix the issues I have seen. It is not often we have issues outside of our customizations working as we develop, so I think it is safe to say it is efficient!

What do you dislike?

There is a lost of custom code on the backend to create what we needed. Somehow turning this into a GUI or a more user-friendly configurator would benefit a lot of small-medium size businesses that do not have a developer who is versed deeply into the product.

This really allows us to build out a product a catalog with all of our accessories. The out of box solution would not allow us to do this without a headache for our users. This really allows us to be specific to relate accessories to model options.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Ken K.</span>
Ken K.

"A Must Have for Any Sales Organization "

What do you like best?

Experlogix CPQ is a rules based quoting platform that integrates right into Dynamics 365's platform of programs including CRM, NAV, AX or GP. I love the ability to control the sales process so our sales team doesn't have to worry about making a mistake and quoting non-compatible products.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't any thing I don't like about the product. If you know simple Excel formulas you can program Experlogix. If you have a list of products and/or services, your upload will be easy and powerful. If you have an idea of the different product offerings your company offers you're already ahead of the rest. This is an easy to implement and easy to use product that will greatly expand the capabilities of your company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no question that Experlogix is an outstanding company with a fantastic product. It is easy to update, integrates perfectly with our CRM and ERP software and their support technicians are second to none. I hightly recommend them.

We used to price in Excel. Our sales team found ways to manipulate the fields so pricing wasn't accurate. When we released a new Excel pricing sheet there was always a delay until the entire team was using the new form. With Experlogix, once an update is released the entire team is instantly using the new structure.

Experlogix CPQ review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Wholesale
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Wholesale

"Easy to learn and intuitive process for easy maintenance."

What do you like best?

I like how adaptable it is for any company's data management system. It can be implemented in a variety of ways to best suit the end goal of the company. Once it's set up, it's easy to update or change and the way the process is laid out makes it intuitive to go through step by step as to not miss anything.

What do you dislike?

Some refinement would be useful with the dependent lists as it limits some features like the color drop down hex codes don't come through of your color list is dependent on another list.

We are solving the problems of outdated information within our company. We used an old spreadsheet for all of our data and upon implantation found out that 2/3 of our data wasn't even able to be ordered through our operating system because it was so outdated.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Sarah E.</span>
Sarah E.

"You Dream it - You Build it"

What do you like best?

Experlogix is an extremely easy to use, customizable tool allowing you to build your configuration to meet your needs.

What do you dislike?

It can take a little while to figure out the flow of where you need to set the different components up initially, but once you get over that initial learning curve it comes very easily and naturally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experlogix is a great tool. Use it and push the limits!

We are a very complex custom home builder and Experlogix is great for us because we can build it to handle all of our customizations. Experlogix is not only generating a build sheet for our houses to be built but it will be sending inventory requirements to our ERP program.

Experlogix CPQ review by User

"Great Support!"

What do you like best?

Not only is the Experlogix product rock solid with a dynamic development team willing to accommodate product enhancements on short notice, the support team is one of the best I’ve dealt with in a long time.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much I don’t like with Experlogix. Occasionally, their aggressive release schedule can throw a monkey wrench in my plans for upgrade but the benefits far outweigh any negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% with no reservation. There are few times I’ve come across a piece of software that not only intuitively knows what I want before I do but does so without all the integration problems we saw in some of the competitors we demo’d.

Experlogix CPQ has streamlined my sales processes which in turn makes me more money. Before Experlogix, I had to do all the calculations in a cumbersome and complex spreadsheet. Now, it is automatic!

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

"Innovative CPQ solutions with Mixed Reality"

What do you like best?

I had the privilege of demo'ing Experlogix's CPQ solution on a Microsoft HoloLens device. this allowed me to immerse myself in a digital landscape were i could "build" my product and see how it would look as i add and remove different features and customize colors. great way to help a customer know what their buying before hand while not sacrificing detail.

What do you dislike?

I am expecting the integration with Dynamics 365 to continue to improve

understanding how a product i am buying would look like without having to travel far to a location or spend a lot of time building the prototype.

"Senior Software Engineer"

What do you like best?

We can use the same configuration for our Website, CRM and GP. We update it once and the changes are easily seen everywhere. It is very configurable and if you know how to create a formula in Excel, you'll find Experlogix easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get a notification when new versions/features are released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been able to do just about everything I've needed. I've been able to call my own SQL stored procedures to use data from other systems.

Some of our products have over 100,000 combinations. Experlogix knows our rules so it only allows valid configurations, it creates the new items and BOMs only has required.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Intuitive Software"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this piece of software is actually not even related to the software at all. The support my company has received from the Experlogix team has been unparalleled. The group is extremely knowledgeable, and able to decipher my sometimes cryptic requirements.

What do you dislike?

I have found precious little I dislike. What bugs I have found in pre-release have all been rectified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your requirements, inside and out. Be willing to challange the current business practice.

We are using Experlogix as a catchall it seems. We are using it to house variables to be used in serialization calculations for DoT requirements, State and Country seals, Chassis specifications, specifications for Federal labels, Freight and Discounts, etc...

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Chase D.</span>
Chase D.

"A great combination of product and people"

What do you like best?

The product is great and the people to help implement and support the software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a library of different query, rule, and formula methods to accomplish a requirement or improvement for one's system, not just new user training.

Example: Counters for automatic part numbering, best SQL and table designs, product filtering, and other ideas for all to share and expand our creativity to make the best sales tools for our companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the UI Designer

A true configuration with product filtering and child product filtering base on machine attributes.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Cesar M.</span>
Cesar M.

"The tool that works to our needs"

What do you like best?

The settings of the GUI and the logic of the rule + formula structure to link it.

What do you dislike?

to add more character line amount to the formula, templates to have CSS direct features and JQuery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the tool we need for the present and future developments

creating new configurators with much smarter logic and less complicated.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"A good configurator that has recently become an awesome configurator w/release of version 8 softwar"

What do you like best?

1. The ability to have nested configurations

2. The deep integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM - can easily read from and write back to custom entities

3. The support of the Experlogix team has been outstanding - from the implementation engineers to the developers to the sales team

What do you dislike?

The main thing is that Experlogix does not come with a document engine/creator - we needed to add many fields in CRM to write back to from Experlogix so that this data can be pulled into output such as customer quote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experlogix is the configure part of the CPQ solution - CRM provides the price part and XperiDo or XpertDocs (or another document generator) provides the quote part. So, when comparing costs, consider that you will need a document generator in additon to Experlogix. We saw this as an advantage as we can use our document generator for a wide range of documents coming out CRM, not just for customer quotes.

Our goals (we have not gone live yet):

1. Improve the accuracy of our quotes

2. Reduce the time it takes to generate a quote

3. Guide our sales team towards quoting standard designs so that we can better compete cost wise

4. Upselling - routinely quote options that may add value for our customers

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Security and Investigations
Administrator in Security and Investigations

"Experlogix Review"

What do you like best?

Experlogix is very flexible so it can be customized by the business unit to meet any requirments needed. It has been adopted by our North American team and is being primed for rollout to other countries.

What do you dislike?

The customer has the responsibility of administering and writing all rules and code, but this can also be a benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and can satisfy many needs, the customization ability is great, it's very flexible.

We needed a tool to streamline quoting products for our customers. Experlogix has helped us be able to customize the quoting process for our sales team, providing a structured and easy user experience.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Great Partner"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with. Willing to spend the time to understand what you're trying to accomplish, and assist in any way needed to get it done.

What do you dislike?

Their support is not available by phone. Sometimes I have what I believe is a quick question, and I need to wait for a response to my support request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of their services. They know what they're doing and can likely make your life easier.

To make the quoting of our systems as easy as possible as many are custom. Rules, etc. must be followed.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator

"This has been one of the best software companies I have worked with."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and flexibility. The support line is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I'm a NetSuite user and you have to save the sales order then click the configure button. I would like it more seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product if you are need of a configurator.

Experlogix interfaces with NetSuite to give us unique work orders for our product.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Cory D.</span>
Cory D.

"Sys admin"

What do you like best?

User Friendly, streamlined sales process(quote) Great support

What do you dislike?

no mobile device application. dashboard too cumbersome

Ability to create quote's on the fly

Experlogix CPQ review by User

"Making Quoting Easy"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to produce a quote, by simply selecting items related to previous selctions

What do you dislike?

For the most part everything is straight forward, but on rare occasions errors(Configuration mismatches ) occur and they don't appear to stand out,(Not easily identifiable)

Experlogix makes it a simple process for us to quote on machinery.

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Bruce T.</span>
Bruce T.

"Great Partner and CPQ Tool"

What do you like best?

We can train configurator resources to learn CPQ in half the time as our previous configurator. They are great strategic partners. Very responsive to request for new features and support.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have a little more control to further customize the user interface.

Consistent configurations for demand creation, quoting, and ordering in order to automate order processing.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Supermarkets
Administrator in Supermarkets

"Experlogix is the best"

What do you like best?

I love how simple the flow is in Experlogix and I also have input on what I don't like and it is usually changed in the next update.

What do you dislike?

I dislike Microsoft Dynamics NAV. if there was one thing I could change is using it with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. that is how I learned to use the software on and I like the flexibility it allows me with Experlogix

It allows me to lock down certain things that we do not want to allow as well as making sure I meet customer demands

"Very versatile"

What do you like best?

How versatile everything is. So many actions and reactions based on answers.

What do you dislike?

It can get overwhelming. Sometimes for simple things, the feature isnt available immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have a person specifically dedicated to this project.

We are custom build to order business. Helps the learning curve for new sales people

Experlogix CPQ review by <span>Rebekah M.</span>
Rebekah M.

"Love the Software"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is how functional yet simple it is to use.

What do you dislike?

The things I really disliked got fixed in the new update - like allowing rules to go both ways and being able to easily assign.

I am using it to help dealers easily configure trucks.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Excellent we now have full transparency in all our product and price listings."

What do you like best?

The ability to change part numbers in one location and clarify data quickly and effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

I find the rules to a certain point a little restrictive.

Having all our pricings from our ERP system inputted directly to CPQ and not relying on individuals updating Excel spreadsheets.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator

"Our company has been using Experlogix for almost a year. We have been very pleased thus far."

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use for our sales representatives. As an Administrator, the support that we have received has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

While the system is easy for our end-users, as an Administrator, it is sometimes challenging to program.

Our company did not have a CPQ before starting to use Experlogix. All of our contracts were created manually. As with any manual system, there were many errors. Experlogix has drastically cut down the number of rejected orders in our system.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"An easily customizable configutator"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to configure. All kinds of complex pricing rules can be easily configured without any programming knowledge.

What do you dislike?

The user interface to configure is not easy to pickup.

We have a very complicated pricing structure and experlogix helped us solve the problem.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"CRM/CPQ Specialist "

What do you like best?

Great product and support

option picker is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact they don't have an app for mobile devices

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to create an App

Quoting Platform to our sales force

Experlogix CPQ review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Great app"

What do you like best?

User Friendly...The ability to create a quote that streams down to my system

What do you dislike?

No mobile app, need to have a mobile app.

The ability to create a quote that streams down to my system

Experlogix CPQ review by Consultant in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Consultant in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Great configuration tool"

What do you like best?

Options of configuring are numerous and can be applied to many different types of products.

What do you dislike?

I miss a nice Quote(Document) printout that can be setup in Experlogix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is quite a lot of time&money needed to implement Experlogix for NAV also with your NAV partner.

Experlogix makes sure that our sales people sale only the possible configuration options of our products. Of course the price is build up according to the market options.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Experlogix G2 Review"

What do you like best?

Very flexible platform that works very well with Microsoft CRM and GP

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. It has for the most part been very trouble free considering how complex we have made the logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good platform and company to work with!

Quote/Order platform that also converts these inputs into actual configured BOM's (Bills of Material) and MO's (Manufacturing Orders) using either native GP interface or CRM interface.

Experlogix CPQ review by Administrator in Shipbuilding
Administrator in Shipbuilding

"Experlogix CPQ Review"

What do you like best?

Experlogix's platform gives the end user endless flexibility to customize the product to fit their company's needs. They allow for numerous different setup philosophies to adapt to your business needs. The support received from the Experlogix staff is second to none.

What do you dislike?

With the flexibility comes complicated setup requirements. Not a show stopper by any means, just something to consider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The flexibility of the platform allows for infinite applications.

Better product demand visibility, easy end user quote management.

Experlogix CPQ review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"We have use Experlogix CPQ since 2014 and are very satisfied"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and ability to adapt to custom process

What do you dislike?

Getting more training and the ability to understand and use all of the features

Accurately configuring custom orders, and creating work orders to build furniture.

Learn more about Experlogix CPQ

Experlogix CPQ Videos

Learning about Experlogix CPQ?

* We monitor all Experlogix CPQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.