Experts Exchange

Experts Exchange is the tech professional’s trusted, on-demand resource for solving difficult problems, making informed decisions, and delivering excellent solutions.

Work for Experts Exchange?

Learning about Experts Exchange?

Experts Exchange Reviews

Ask Experts Exchange a Question
Showing 7 Experts Exchange reviews
Experts Exchange review by <span>Tim E.</span>
Tim E.

Expert Exchange - IT Supporter

What do you like best?

I have used the services to find answers to some of my questions but I find for myself that contributing to help others has helped my propel myself within the Information Technology industry. It keeps me on my toes as well confirms that knowledge that I have when I have supplied someone in the right direction or help fix their issue.

What do you dislike?

Since I primarily use the services as a contributor it was great when I only need 3,000 points a month to retain my free membership unfortunately this has changed to 10,000 a month which some months it is hard to get on due to actually work load and family life balance

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommended others to use the service has there is a wealth of knowledge coming from some of the top IT Professionals around the world.

Keep my own knowledge and expertise up to date on systems, it is easy to forget something if you have not touched it in a while.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Experts Exchange
Experts Exchange review by <span>Travis H.</span>
Travis H.

Experts Exchange - A Must for IT career users

What do you like best?

I like that there are users out there that have had the same issue or they are willing to help you with your issues.

Its a portal of knowledge and a powerful tool for people out in the field working the day-to-day issues.

What do you dislike?

I dont like when users point me to other simple google searches, I have come to EE because I have exhausted my search efforts and need the assistance of my peers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is well worth the price - its easy to use and is full of resources to help you.

What Technology Research solution do you use?

Experts Exchange review by <span>Joseph L.</span>
Joseph L.

Love The Community

What do you like best?

In the IT world, we have a lot of questions and not all the answers. However, I know I can count on the folks at Experts Exchange to answer my questions when needed.

It's amazing the wealth of knowledge and expertise available there. You hop on, ask a question, and people begin answering. It's like a genie in a bottle!

What do you dislike?

While I know websites need to make money, I don't like the way they charge fees for their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out. It's well worth the time you'll spend getting answers!

Experts Exchange review by Project Team Member in Internet
Project Team Member in Internet

Give a little. Get a lot.

What do you like best?

There is a wealth of verifiable, deeply technical advice. It helps to not have to sift through countless responses on more open networks that don't have a community of strongly qualified technical leaders giving their time to solve complex problems.

By answering a few questions a month or writing a technical article, you gain free Premium access, which gives you the ability to ask as many questions as you'd like. So like I said, give a little, and get a lot.

What do you dislike?

As someone who isn't in as technical of a role as the majority of the community, I would find it interesting to see more technical solutions for sales/marketing automation and integrations. It would be helpful for me to troubleshoot when my developer is unavailable or I want to research the viability of more complex integration abilities.

Experts Exchange review by Project Team Member in Retail
Project Team Member in Retail

Good site for broad range of troubleshooting issues

What do you like best?

Site covers a wide range of products making it a good place to begin troubleshooting, outside of the vendors own sites.

What do you dislike?

Searching for answers is pretty complete, but as with many searches, you have to tweak how much or little you include to get to the useful results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When doing online searches for troubleshooting issues, Experts Exchange is usually one of the top results. This is with good reason as the quality is often good and help resolve issues.

Experts Exchange review by <span>Thomas Z.</span>
Thomas Z.

Experts Exchange is both a teaching and learning experience

What do you like best?

The community is outstanding. I learn a lot more than I "teach" when I write articles. When I edit articles I have learned about each topic in turn.

What do you dislike?

The mobile interface leaves a lot to be desired - it is not aimed at the "experts" but rather the users of the service.

Learning about Experts Exchange?

* We monitor all Experts Exchange reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.