ExponentHR

Exponent HR is a "HR as a Service" company. It is a full HR solution service with time keeping, ExponentHR is a HRaaS platform delivered via the SaaS model. ExponentHR provides a web-based, self-service technology to transform traditional HR into a powerful business system that reduces cost and expands scalability. ExponentHR provides information to make strategic decisions about business and profitability by delivering real-time, meaningful data about their employees and the cost of day-to-day activities.

Work for ExponentHR?

Showing 6 ExponentHR reviews
ExponentHR review by <span>Juni L.</span>
Juni L.

Human Resources at your fingertips

What do you like best?

I use it to calculate my vacation time as a user (since I frequently travel and take advantage of my 4 weeks paid vacation). As an administrator (office manager) I use it to monitor other employees' vacation and sick time. I update each employee's contact information and their emergency contact, etc. My supervisor is the one who keeps track of their pay records. I have a more limited access to the dashboard as she does, which is fine with me. I only have access to the areas I need for my duties as office manager

What do you dislike?

There are a few links and tabs that make it confusing to know where to go. In fact, some of the "tabs" don't even look like tabs. There are categories that are spaced out equidistant but no border or outline to differentiate the different categories so it looks like a bunch of words at the top of box/section. It's like this on numerous pages on the site. It could definitely use some cosmetic changes to make it more user friendly.

I, as the office manager, no longer have to physically walk around the building handing out paychecks to everyone every other Friday. I also don't have to keep track of everyone's record of leave, which can be quite an undertaking. I don't have to actively calculate everyone's vacation time. They can see it for themselves in their account when they log in. They can update their own information as well (address, insurance beneficiary information, etc) without having to go through our HR manager, who is my supervisor, and also only in twice a week. Because of that additional issue (she only being in once a week) it streamlines a lot of things.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ExponentHR
ExponentHR review by <span>Adam S.</span>
Adam S.

ExponentHR is great for time keeping

What do you like best?

The fact that it is consistently up. In my 10 years of using it, I have never once had to email my manager with my time from a missed punch due to exponent being down.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the clock in and out page is not immediately there when you log in. You have to click a second button which can sometimes get hung up since it is an online time clock out. Minutes add up.

Eliminating the need for someone to calculate time clock, this allows each employee to ensure their hours are correct consistently.

What Core HR solution do you use?

ExponentHR review by <span>Meg W.</span>
Meg W.

Good HR/Payroll/Benefits Solution

What do you like best?

Fairly user friendly. Tax management is wonderful!

What do you dislike?

The reporting features take some getting used to. There are some pre-built reports, but for the most part you have to configure your own. I find many times I have to run multiple report types and combine them to get all the info you need in a single report.

Single stop for payroll, benefits, 401K, Taxes etc. Everything is pretty well linked so you don't have to change information in multiple sectors.

ExponentHR review by <span>Ngoc T.</span>
Ngoc T.

User friendly HRIS

What do you like best?

The ability to generate and tailor reports

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not as robust as we had hoped

Unlike some other HRIS, Exponent has different reporting tools that HR was able to customize for the managers. That has made our team more efficient in providing the data that was requested by management.

ExponentHR review by <span>Mindy W.</span>
Mindy W.

Excellent Payroll and Benefits Adminstration Company

What do you like best?

Ease of use, excellent customer service and seamless implementation. Reports generate easily and maintaining employee records is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We are very happy with ExponentHR. There isn't anything that we would change.

Customer service department is second to none. Recently integrated with our ATS and makes hiring process more efficient.

ExponentHR review by User in Retail
User in Retail

ExponentHR

What do you like best?

It is very convenient and easy to clock in

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat difficult to navigate and find what one is looking for

Payroll organization and simplicity

Learning about ExponentHR?

* We monitor all ExponentHR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.