Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals helps people find jobs and offers a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources for businesses around the globe.

Work for Express Employment Professionals?

Learning about Express Employment Professionals?

Express Employment Professionals Reviews

Showing 1 Express Employment Professionals review
Express Employment Professionals review by G2 Crowd User in E-Learning
G2 Crowd User in E-Learning

They do not take responsibility for system issues that cause you not to get payed

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. At one point there was an employee there that was very nice and actually helpful and fought for my wages named Katie. Never made an excuse for the company. Took care of everything fast. She was fired after 3 months of when I was her client.

What do you dislike?

Everything. They couldn't seem to do one thing correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use. Go anywhere else. I've used many other employments agencies as have the companies I've worked for in the past and nowhere else is as terrible. Employment agencies always have their issues, but this one was by far the worst and most unprofessional, excuse making people I've ever come across.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Express Employment Professionals

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Learning about Express Employment Professionals?

* We monitor all Express Employment Professionals reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.