Express Information Systems

4.8

Express Information Systems provide companies with the right combination of technology, process workflow and operational knowledge to simplify complex business challenges.

Work for Express Information Systems?

Learning about Express Information Systems?

Express Information Systems Reviews

Ask Express Information Systems a Question
Showing 2 Express Information Systems reviews
Express Information Systems review by Robert A.
Robert A.

"Great Plains upgrade & Training"

What do you like best?

Their responsiveness and excellent customer service and highly experienced consultants. Stacey Campbell and Brianna Miller provide excellent customer service and Wendy Ponseti and Kevin Ward are very experienced and thorough consultants.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything. They are located outside of my state, but that has not been a problem.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Express Information Systems
Express Information Systems review by G2 Crowd User in Broadcast Media
G2 Crowd User in Broadcast Media

"Express Information Systems"

What do you like best?

their professionalism, their responsiveness, their ability to work through issues.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike in the two years I have worked with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These guys have been one of the best service organizations of this type I have worked with. I recommend them to anyone.

What Sage Intacct Channel Partners solution do you use?

Learning about Express Information Systems?

* We monitor all Express Information Systems reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.