Express Invoice

Express Invoice lets you create invoices you can print, email or fax directly to clients for faster payment. The reporting functionality allows you to keep track of payments, overdue accounts, sales team performance and more.

Work for Express Invoice?

Learning about Express Invoice?

Express Invoice Reviews

Ask Express Invoice a Question
Showing 5 Express Invoice reviews
Express Invoice review by Danny C.
Danny C.

"Simple and easy invoicing"

What do you like best?

the user interface is straightforward and has the most-used functions available as buttons on the main screen. But for less often-used there is a selection bar down the left side of the screen and menu items on top. The system allows you to customize the invoice with many templates and the ability to add/remove fields.

What do you dislike?

The previous software that I used (no longer available and will not run on Windows 10) allowed for setting up your own templates using a Word document. This allowed for more complete customization of the documents, but was also quite complex. Express Invoice allows for decent customization of the invoice, but there is much less available in customizing the quote. These are the two documents I use regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an inexpensive product that works as advertised. I believe that you can get a free trial. It isn't a complete accounting package. It is for creating and managing invoices. I believe that the one-time cost is $49US. There is also other software available from NCH that will allow you to build a complete accounting package.

I need to get quotes out fast. After I have completed the work, the program allows me to convert the quote to an invoice which saves time. 99% of my work is in developing systems rather than selling products. I can set up service items that I select when creating quotes and invoices that generally have hourly or daily rates. I also have an item set up as a note so I can enter whatever text I need to add to a quote to explain the scope of work as it relates to the pricing. This system allows for relatively quick and painless generation of quotes and invoices and lets me track them through the complete process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Express Invoice
Express Invoice review by Eydie S.
Eydie S.

"Perfect Invoice"

What do you like best?

I love Express Invoice because it is very user friendly, I find that it is very easy to use. It gives me a professional polished invoice to send to my customers. I tried other invoicing software, but I like this one the best.

What do you dislike?

So far I honestly have to say that I do not have any complaints. It makes my life easier, so there is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should be very happy with this software, it does what it says it will do. You will be proud to send these invoices.

It provides me with a professional invoice that I can send to my customers. I have received payments a bit more quickly since I started using this software.

What Billing solution do you use?

Express Invoice review by Mark O.
Mark O.

"Affordable and Less Aggrivating than QB"

What do you like best?

This is a small platform software for billing and invoicing that is just as big and customizable as QuickBooks but works faster! More affordable solution for the independent IT person and has plenty of bells and whistles for the dollar. The invoices are completely customizable and if you do your own bookkeeping as I do it's super simple. You can even share and host the software so that you have remote access to it!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product but it would be nice if a client could pay you directly to PayPal with a link off the invoice. It needs to automatically send out invoice reminders for payment

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great little package without the confusion and bloating of QuickBooks. You can also try thid software for 30 days but at $49 it's not going to break you anyways. I don;t like that NCH packages a bunch of their other products together, that's sneaky --- but you can uninstall the other crap that comes with this

Invoicing and billing solutions for Independent it solutions

Express Invoice review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"Great Program for small business invoicing"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of this software. I can add a new product or client quickly with no problem and have an invoice emailed or printed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it took my several attempts to get the software to send an email. I am not able to use the native email client I have to input my google account info to send using gmail

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great starter program until you switch to an accounting program

Customer tracking and invoice creation

Express Invoice review by User

"if you use it in English it's very good"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the system is that it has a very useful web version for cases where I'm not in my office

Lo mejor del sistema es que tiene una versión web muy útil para casos en los que no estoy en mi oficina

What do you dislike?

the difference between the systems depending on OS and language, it is very annoying that it changes for those things

la diferencia entre los sistemas que dependen del sistema operativo y el lenguaje, es muy molesto que cambie para esas cosas

Recommendations to others considering the product

unify the systems

to be able to generate invoices no matter where I am and send it to my clients directly from my cell phone

para poder generar facturas sin importar dónde estoy y enviarlas a mis clientes directamente desde mi teléfono celular

Learning about Express Invoice?

* We monitor all Express Invoice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.