Express Invoice

Express Invoice lets you create invoices you can print, email or fax directly to clients for faster payment. The reporting functionality allows you to keep track of payments, overdue accounts, sales team performance and more.

Work for Express Invoice?

Learning about Express Invoice?

Express Invoice Reviews

Ask Express Invoice a Question
Showing 3 Express Invoice reviews
Express Invoice review by Eydie S.
Eydie S.

"Perfect Invoice"

What do you like best?

I love Express Invoice because it is very user friendly, I find that it is very easy to use. It gives me a professional polished invoice to send to my customers. I tried other invoicing software, but I like this one the best.

What do you dislike?

So far I honestly have to say that I do not have any complaints. It makes my life easier, so there is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should be very happy with this software, it does what it says it will do. You will be proud to send these invoices.

It provides me with a professional invoice that I can send to my customers. I have received payments a bit more quickly since I started using this software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Express Invoice
Express Invoice review by Mark O.
Mark O.

"Affordable and Less Aggrivating than QB"

What do you like best?

This is a small platform software for billing and invoicing that is just as big and customizable as QuickBooks but works faster! More affordable solution for the independent IT person and has plenty of bells and whistles for the dollar. The invoices are completely customizable and if you do your own bookkeeping as I do it's super simple. You can even share and host the software so that you have remote access to it!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product but it would be nice if a client could pay you directly to PayPal with a link off the invoice. It needs to automatically send out invoice reminders for payment

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great little package without the confusion and bloating of QuickBooks. You can also try thid software for 30 days but at $49 it's not going to break you anyways. I don;t like that NCH packages a bunch of their other products together, that's sneaky --- but you can uninstall the other crap that comes with this

Invoicing and billing solutions for Independent it solutions

What Billing solution do you use?

Express Invoice review by User

"if you use it in English it's very good"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the system is that it has a very useful web version for cases where I'm not in my office

Lo mejor del sistema es que tiene una versión web muy útil para casos en los que no estoy en mi oficina

What do you dislike?

the difference between the systems depending on OS and language, it is very annoying that it changes for those things

la diferencia entre los sistemas que dependen del sistema operativo y el lenguaje, es muy molesto que cambie para esas cosas

Recommendations to others considering the product

unify the systems

to be able to generate invoices no matter where I am and send it to my clients directly from my cell phone

para poder generar facturas sin importar dónde estoy y enviarlas a mis clientes directamente desde mi teléfono celular

There are not enough reviews of Express Invoice for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Invoice2go Logo
Invoice2go
Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.
Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing app that is designed to help you create beautiful invoices, track payments and get paid faster.
ZipBooks Logo
ZipBooks
4.7
ZipBooks is an online invoicing program designed for small businesses. It is 100% free, forever.
BillQuick Logo
BillQuick
3.6
BillQuick is an online accounting and project management system that can be used to handle day by day or hour per hour time tracking.
Chargent Logo
Chargent
Chargent payment processing for Salesforce. 100% native credit card/ACH payment processing on Opportunities, Cases, Chargent Orders, or Force.com sites.
Bill.com Logo
Bill.com
Bill.com is used for digital business payments company creating magically simple A/P and A/R solutions.
FinancialForce Billing Logo
FinancialForce Billing
FinancialForce Billing gives you the tools to automate your billing process, making sure that what your customer ordered is exactly what you invoice. Take the heavy lifting out of your invoicing process by eliminating manual intervention, automatically send bills to your customers and reduce the time it takes to get paid.
ALTO Exchange Logo
ALTO Exchange
4.7
ALTO Exchange Increases supplier adoption and reduce on-ramping costs by eliminating unnecessary complexity. ALTO's Procure to Pay solution allows organizations to simply choose their preferred level of integration from manual data entry, Excel upload capability to XML format.
invoicely Logo
invoicely
Invoicely is a free online billing and invoicing platform, makes it easy to send, manage, and track invoices, estimates and bills through a simple, easy-to-use interface.
invoice ninja Logo
invoice ninja
4.8
Invoice Ninja is a free open-source system to invoice, accept payments, track expenses and time tasks.

Learning about Express Invoice?

* We monitor all Express Invoice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.