ExpressPigeon
Badge 1395888398

ExpressPigeon

23 9.3 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
Email marketing service and software with full creative control and top deliverability. Design, send and track professional campaigns.

ExpressPigeon Reviews (24)

0 rnyrik9tre2arhjijqs7i6nxmiwit dim9e7i6qtqsx1sfowbtup5q87b6ipakhfvbyaxtezuu2
Chirag Patel
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
0 4db698zc83d wu0pn2fz9gebhg0cigfpsa m9grc03itqj41nfbozc7jaexgesaxjov4j5lzduep
Seth Kravitz
Validated Review

Great User Experience & Robust Backend!

What do you like best?

We've tried out so many ESP, working with almost all of them at one point or another, but until Express Pigeon we haven't found one with such an easy to use and intuitive interface where almost anyone in our organization can use the system. While at the same time having the technical muscle to handle the complex integrations and functionality we require.

With the flexibility of Express Pigeon's API and ability to merge in so many custom fields we are able to generate truly 1:1 personalized emails. Additionally, Express Pigeon offers the ability to set a custom/unique delivery time for each subscriber allowing us to further target everyone on our list. No other ESP offers this, PERIOD.

What do you dislike?

Only that more people aren't using Express Pigeon!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Everyone in our organization can interact with the platform regardless of technical proficiency. Our marketing and press team can create and send as needed while our data and IT team can integrate with the system via the API to develop the custom solutions we need.

Express Pigeon allows us to generate truly unique and personalized emails on the fly at a rate we haven't been able to find any where else. It takes no time at all to setup a campaign and sync it with your data!

Validated Review

So happy that we switched

What do you like best?

Designing an email is honestly so much simpler with their product than with the two others I have tried in the last three years. I used to take about 30 to 45 minutes to prep and send one email and with ExpressPigeon I would say it's maybe 10 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

After about 9 months of using it, I don't have any significant complaints. Just little tweaks here and there that I hope they will make to the analytics, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great fit for anyone who doesn't have a strong understanding of design or who doesn't want to mess with HTML at all when building emails. The learning curve on using their email designer is minutes.

Reviewed

Express Pigeon designer and support are exceptional

What do you like best?

The designer is extremely simple to work with and EP has incorporated some nice touches including embedded Youtube videos which will play on the web hosted version of the email. Their support has been even more fantastic, they are extremely responsive and complete what they say they will. I've also been very happy with the transactional API

What do you dislike?

Copying and pasting formatting from once cell to another removes the formatting. Wish we had the option to remove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an excellent email designer with nice templates, this is the best I know of on the market. Also customer support always delivers and new features are released quickly.

Express Pigeon Displays Exceptional Service and User Friendly Software

What do you like best?

The Pigeon is an email bird you want to hitch your wagon to. The software is extremely user friendly and the technical support deserves a 10 star rating. The consistency of customer care is incredible and the quality is impeccable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can say I dislike about this service. Everything is in its place, working well and is a most important part of my work. There is nothing bad I have to say about EP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a user friendly format you can't get any more user friendly than Express Pigeon. The customer service is incredible.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Those who subscribe to my email blast have expressed how pleased they are with the ease of maneuverability. The layouts are attractive and easy on the eyes. The Pigeon has enhanced my radio programming and shows. I am so pleased with this bird that I want everyone to know.

Reviewed

Spend time on your strategy not fumbling over email design

What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon makes designing your email newsletter easy. I am able to spend time creating great content rather than taking hours to create a newsletter. I recently went on maternity leave and was able to pass off the design portion of the newsletter with no problems. The new person could log in and get the newsletter created without contacting me.

What do you dislike?

I wish ExpressPigeon had a survey function or other apps built in, but I'm sure it will in the future.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are able to keep in contact with our members and gauge how many people are seeing our messages. I love having the analytics to see who opened and what they clicked on. Also, we are able to see what message titles get opened so we can change our strategy for the next time.

Tags

* We monitor all ExpressPigeon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in