ExpressPigeon

ExpressPigeon

28 ratings
299.510
Compare Request a Demo
Email marketing service and software with full creative control. Design, send and track professional campaigns.

ExpressPigeon Reviews (29 reviews)

• The designer is extremely simple to work with and EP has incorporated some nice touches including embedded Youtube videos which will play on the web hosted version of...Read More
    0 rnyrik9tre2arhjijqs7i6nxmiwit dim9e7i6qtqsx1sfowbtup5q87b6ipakhfvbyaxtezuu2
    Chirag P.
    User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
  • Designing an email is honestly so much simpler with their product than with the two others I have tried in the last three years. I used to take about 30 to 45 minutes...Read More
    0 4db698zc83d wu0pn2fz9gebhg0cigfpsa m9grc03itqj41nfbozc7jaexgesaxjov4j5lzduep
    Seth K.
<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='55103'>Amy M.</span> - ExpressPigeon Review Author
Updated On
Validated Review

User friendly and easy to use!

What do you like best?

Love this program! Very easy to use and has a lot of great features such as embedding youtube videos, google maps and countdown clocks! Highly recommended to someone who wants to reach out to their clients but has little time to mess with HTML and formatting.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about this program but what I would like to see is being able to copy and save texts and other banner formats for future use. I use a base line with my info on the bottom of each email campaign and I find myself having 2 pages open in order for me to copy and paste the text and info into a new email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The free trial gives you more then enough time to learn the system and there customer service and attentiveness is wonderful!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The layout is clean and neat and the split columns really adds a nice touch. I have gotten compliments on the clearness and attractiveness of our emails from our patrons - which is great!

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='53582'>Cameron P.</span> - ExpressPigeon Review Author
Updated On

Quick, easy, and versatile

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create good-looking email templates and know exactly how it will look when it arrives in someone's inbox.

What do you dislike?

Once you have sent a lot of campaigns, it can be a bit of a chore to go back and find a particular one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are frustrated with the template editors of other providers, ExpressPigeon is super simple to use and lets you know exactly how your email will turn out without having to send test copies to yourself.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Because we are a real estate brokerage, we need to have email templates that can be customized to come from each individual agent when going out to their mailing lists. The custom fields make this very easy to do and is a feature missing from many email service providers.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='11499'>Jeremy R.</span> - ExpressPigeon Review Author
Validated Review

Great User Experience & Robust Backend!

What do you like best?

We've tried out so many ESP, working with almost all of them at one point or another, but until Express Pigeon we haven't found one with such an easy to use and intuitive interface where almost anyone in our organization can use the system. While at the same time having the technical muscle to handle the complex integrations and functionality we require.

With the flexibility of Express Pigeon's API and ability to merge in so many custom fields we are able to generate truly 1:1 personalized emails. Additionally, Express Pigeon offers the ability to set a custom/unique delivery time for each subscriber allowing us to further target everyone on our list. No other ESP offers this, PERIOD.

What do you dislike?

Only that more people aren't using Express Pigeon!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Everyone in our organization can interact with the platform regardless of technical proficiency. Our marketing and press team can create and send as needed while our data and IT team can integrate with the system via the API to develop the custom solutions we need.

Express Pigeon allows us to generate truly unique and personalized emails on the fly at a rate we haven't been able to find any where else. It takes no time at all to setup a campaign and sync it with your data!

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='22810'>Alexandra K.</span> - ExpressPigeon Review Author
Validated Review

Express Pigeon Support and Usability is Great!

What do you like best?

Express Pigeon has an easy to use design for navigating all the different functions including how to create, send, add contacts and review results. The overall usability is great for someone who has never used an email marketing service before but also is robust enough to create unique and customized designs without being limited to templates.

Also, the customer support for Express Pigeon is outstanding! Anytime I have a question or concern, I receive feedback within the hour if not almost immediately. This is extremely important for me as I usually needs answers for my clients asap. It helps me stay efficient throughout the workday.

What do you dislike?

It would be beneficial to have more robust analytics and results to deep dive from the Express Pigeon platform.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

One great benefit is being able to create customized templates for each client that can be easily be used again. This helps myself as a marketing associate stay efficient.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='21713'>Kyle W.</span> - ExpressPigeon Review Author
Validated Review

All the features without all the gimmicks.

What do you like best?

A/B Subject testing, the overall superb ease-of-use of the e-mail builder, unlimited sending, and so much more. The customer support is better than the support you'll receive anywhere, let alone the ESP space.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about them a few years ago. When you're sending e-mail campaigns, sometimes you don't have time to wait around for support to answer your question. They ALWAYS get back to me right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's better than MailChimp, Benchmark, iContact - all ones I have used before. I would tell you that this is a phenomenal tool with even better service. They're absolutely incredible. Give it a shot!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We've been able to successfully engage our user base in a way we couldn't have done otherwise. From referral campaigns to newsletters to promotional blasts, Express Pigeon has delivered.

Do you like gift cards?

Amazon 15 69a16135a8a89331fb4401ef8989bb62f6035c175b57816ccd664c30b04b95be

Write your first review today, and we’ll send you a $15 Amazon gift card as a thanks for your time and input.

Review Now

Tags

* We monitor all ExpressPigeon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about ExpressPigeon?