G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

ExpressPigeon

4.7

Email marketing service and software with full creative control. Design, send and track professional campaigns.

Work for ExpressPigeon?

Learning about ExpressPigeon?

ExpressPigeon Reviews

Ask ExpressPigeon a Question
Showing 50 ExpressPigeon reviews
ExpressPigeon review by Yasmina A.
Yasmina A.

"ExpressPigeon is a powerful email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

What I like best about ExpressPigeon is the ease of use, the clarity, the templates that are found to choose from, the professional look of the newsletters, the ability to track in details the analytics of the campaigns after sending them to clients, and the blog section that gives helpful information and tips.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike within ExpressPigeon is the color selection within the newsletters (colors in a circle form). When I need a certain color, I have to google the Hex Color Code in order to input it into the newsletter; that could be a bit time consuming and not that handy. I have to google the codes, because I find it a bit confusing to choose the color from the color circle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time at first to learn how to use the software/create newsletters from scratch; it is easy and clear but needs to be experimented by the user, like any other new software.

We previously used a number of Email Marketing Platforms where we suffered from low deliverability rate. Using ExpressPigeon definitely solved this problem and allowed us to track the performance of the campaigns in details. The Analytics also allowed us to follow up with those who opened or clicked on the newsletter, which is also a great advantage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ExpressPigeon
ExpressPigeon review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Great email service and support"

What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is a great email service - everything you'd expect from a business-critical service. It's reliable, consistent and easy to use. The best feature is the support from the EP team. After years of poor support from other email services, being able to talk with the EP team when issues or questions do arise is refreshing. Another benefit is consistent product upgrades every quarter, which is again unique in the email service industry.

What do you dislike?

We had to go through an integration project to get ExpressPigeon functioning similarly to our previous email provider. It required product and engineering time but the outcome was great. EP even contracted engineering support during the integration, it was a good experience overall, despite the distraction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If email is important to your business, ExpressPigeon is the way to go. Better support, feature parity and similar pricing to Mailchimp.

Our business sends emails to our customers daily and email is a business-critical activity. We switched to ExpressPigeon for the dedicated support and have not been disappointed. If you've ever been frustrated by other email providers unwillingness to engage and have a conversation, EP will be a breath of fresh air.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

ExpressPigeon review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Terrific Email Marketing Platform!"

What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is a powerful, efficient, user-friendly email marketing platform. I have used the service for 6 months. The email editor is fantastic. Super-easy to use, flexible, and clean. The emails look great when delivered. The list management services also work extremely well, with reliable suppressing of invalid or unsubscribed accounts and a variety of useful ways to organize and manage email lists. Customer service agents are reliable and responsive. ExpressPigeon delivers a fantastic enterprise-grade service at a fraction of the cost of Constant Contact or Mail Chimp.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I dislike about ExpressPigeon. The reporting features could be stronger, but they get the job done. I would hope in the future to be able to drill more deeply into the user engagement data, at both individual and aggregate levels of analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ExpressPigeon enthusiastically to businesses of any size, as well as to individuals. You'll get a fast start out of the gate and find it provides you with a flexible, intuitive, robust service at a fraction of the cost of Mail Chimp and Constant Contact.

I write and publish a blog called Jeremiadus that includes an email component called the Journal of Jeremiadus. Jeremiadus is an experiment/experience in literary journalism. I use ExpressPigeon to mail the Journal of Jeremiadus to more than 10,000 recipients. ExpressPigeon lets me instantly reach a broad base of users, and gives me the confidence that people on my list will engage at high levels with the service I provide, knowing that it is reliable and that they can reply or unsubscribe with ease. ExpressPigeon allows me to accomplish these goals at a price significantly below the services offered by Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.

ExpressPigeon review by John T.
John T.

"Email Marketing + Transactional Capabilities = Win for everyone! "

What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is incredibly easy to use. You can go from creating an account to sending a beautifully created email to your ENTIRE contact list in minutes! The system lends itself to be simple yet powerful, a huge plus in a world full of bloated and confusing email marketing tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing floats to the top of my mind. I switched to ExpressPigeon because I was tired of MailChimps "tunneled" UX interface, where you had to complete step 1, 2, 3, without an easy ability to "jump" to where I wanted to in their application. MailChimp's customer support, while always attentive, wasn't as nearly personal as ExpressPigeon has been. ExpressPigeon has been much more responsive to my custom integration needs, giving me the support I need to keep email an easy part of my business responsibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! The ExpressPigeon staff is incredibly easy to work with, day or night! The tools provided are powerful, yet simple to use, providing a robust arsenal of capabilities.

Transactional email! We originally joined ExpressPigeon for the email marketing capabilities, but quickly discovered how easy it was to integrate transactional emails into our system by utilizing their tools.

ExpressPigeon has been a huge help in us sending out our email newsletters, lead follow-ups for our sales & marketing teams, managing our contacts to see who is responsive to what, and, as mentioned before, the easy of use for transactional emails. The transactional dashboard has been so so so informative for us!

ExpressPigeon review by Bill C.
Bill C.

"Great for Transactional Emails with true WYSIWYG"

What do you like best?

Express Pigeon is very easy to use and produces a great email creation experience. Our team has a varying tech and design skills so being able to create templates with little coding experience is great. We have also hired consultants to work with us and they have liked the ability to write code to produce any number of designs and functionality.

- Easy interface

- Great design

- Share templates across multiple accounts

- Unlimited fields via transactional emails

- Great customer service

What do you dislike?

We recently went through a review of other products like Express Pigeon and we found that Express Pigeon had all of those features if not more. The only problem was that we didn't know it. After a conversation with their great support team, we were able to learn how their software met or exceeded our needs.

- All features are not marketed well for non-tech people

- They need to brag on their functionality and market all of their abilities to non-tech audience

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend if you are considering this type of service to let EP demo for you, I believe you will be happy with their features after they demo the product for you. It is not always clear how robust their service is just from their website.

We are sending emails on behalf of our clients to their main customers to close out a donation or gift giving cycle. We white label these emails to support our clients via deep integration with EP templates. We have had great customer service and are using a private domain name that they help keep in good standing on our behalf.

ExpressPigeon review by Jerry F.
Jerry F.

"Express Pigeon is well worth a look! I bought it and would again."

What do you like best?

I find their system very easy to use, and fast. Our company has also used Constant Contact and Mailchimp. The customer service and the overall platform from Express Pigeon is much better and cleaner than Mailchimp and significantly faster uploading than Constant Contact.

The customer support is fantastic.

Our emails get through at the same rate as the other services and Express Pigeons analytics much better and simpler to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike either company but the issue we had with Constant Contact was as we grew, they could not grow with us and we have to make a change. Mailchimp is harder to use than Express Pigeon and their only customer support is through chatting which I don't like. Its slower than having a conversation and unfortunately that is their only option. Hated it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It definitely a system worth trying.

Our goal with email systems like Express Pigeon is to inform our current customers about changes and new features and to reach out to potential customers about our service.

ExpressPigeon review by Brock F.
Brock F.

"Great deliverability plarfrom"

What do you like best?

Their delivery platform is amazing. We were able to whitelabel our own private IP pool

which greatly improved our delivery and subsequently, our ROI. The customer service is second to none, with quick responses to all of my questions. The team understands our business model and has made some great suggestions to improve our approach. We required custom reporting that allowed us to see open and click statistics across all of the different IPS like Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, etc. along with the actual SMTP codes of rejections. ExpressPigeon's development team completely reworked their reporting interface to accomodate my request. You simply won't get that level of support from the other ESPs.

What do you dislike?

Noting to dislike, really. The previous reporting interface was my only complaint, and they fixed that right away. I will say that each ESP has a different way of managing campaigns and lists, and the way that EP handles it took me a little time to get used to. That said, once I got used to their platform the ease getting email sent is second to none.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to a top-notch delivery system, nothing beats ExpressPigeon.

We have a large mailing operation and send over a million messages each month to our members. Deliverability is our #1 problem, and working with the team at ExpressPigeon we have been able to address some of our biggest mailing challenges.

ExpressPigeon review by Joe A.
Joe A.

"The most user-friendly and intuitive system out there!"

What do you like best?

The system thinks like a marketer/designer does. When I want an image somewhere, I just drag and drop it there. When I want to change the dimensions of a column, I just click and drag. No goofy coding and no "fixed" parameters.

I can be free to create as much as I want - and deliver content to my users in a way that works for me.

I've paid for the "big guy" systems at $20-$1,000 per month - and for email newsletter delivery, nothing comes close in features and value to ExpressPigeon.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see them add some more digital marketing features over time - like campaign series that trigger based on certain rules etc.

Also, they need to stay ahead of spammers so that their IP addresses don't get flagged by gmail etc. They seem to be doing a good job - but there's always room for improvement. Some of our newsletter recipients say they got notification in their gmail account that the IP address sending the mail has been known to send spam emails. That's not their fault - but got to stay ahead of the spammers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and create your first newsletter. You'll see what makes the system so easy.

Quick communication with our audience on the fly

The ability to create beautiful newsletters within minutes

ExpressPigeon review by Courtney P.
Courtney P.

"Easy to learn!"

What do you like best?

It's easy and seamless, I like that the interface is super simple and I can easily design good looking emails without much effort.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search images in the gallery. We have so many images uploaded into our gallery that it's impossible to scroll to find one that is already in the library.

Express Pigeon makes it easy to manage different lists.

ExpressPigeon review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"User friendly and easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Love this program! Very easy to use and has a lot of great features such as embedding youtube videos, google maps and countdown clocks! Highly recommended to someone who wants to reach out to their clients but has little time to mess with HTML and formatting.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about this program but what I would like to see is being able to copy and save texts and other banner formats for future use. I use a base line with my info on the bottom of each email campaign and I find myself having 2 pages open in order for me to copy and paste the text and info into a new email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The free trial gives you more then enough time to learn the system and there customer service and attentiveness is wonderful!

The layout is clean and neat and the split columns really adds a nice touch. I have gotten compliments on the clearness and attractiveness of our emails from our patrons - which is great!

ExpressPigeon review by Austin J.
Austin J.

"ExpressPigeon is a fantastic alternative to VR, CC and other providers"

What do you like best?

Clean interface, ease of use, personal relationship with company, and easy access to support

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. A few additional features would be great but no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

ROI and cost benefit compared to other platforms is great

EP has been a highly competitive alternative to other mass email providers such as Vertical Response with increased analytics and better delivery rates.

ExpressPigeon review by Cameron P.
Cameron P.

"Quick, easy, and versatile"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create good-looking email templates and know exactly how it will look when it arrives in someone's inbox.

What do you dislike?

Once you have sent a lot of campaigns, it can be a bit of a chore to go back and find a particular one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are frustrated with the template editors of other providers, ExpressPigeon is super simple to use and lets you know exactly how your email will turn out without having to send test copies to yourself.

Because we are a real estate brokerage, we need to have email templates that can be customized to come from each individual agent when going out to their mailing lists. The custom fields make this very easy to do and is a feature missing from many email service providers.

ExpressPigeon review by Bj├Şrn J.
Bj├Şrn J.

"Simple Interface, Quick Assistance"

What do you like best?

Using it for transactional messages, it's simple and easy, which saves valuable time in smaller companies.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! It's working smoothly...

We use it for platform-specific internal emails and partially transactional messages. Setting up separate campaigns with separate layouts is easy.

ExpressPigeon review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Brilliance in Simplicity"

What do you like best?

- Highly customizable and user-friendly design editor. Inbuilt features for editing images, cropping etc make it hassle-free to create newsletters. No HTML required (though can be customized). Has really cool features like Calendar, Personalization, Sharing newsletter between accounts etc.

- Autoresponders, work pretty well

- Custom fields for list segmentation are very useful

- Great customer support

What do you dislike?

- Cannot do spot A/B Testing on Entire group (50/50)

- Customer Engagement and Re-purchase

- Increase website traffic and revenues

- Improve & Test out campaigns and promotions

ExpressPigeon review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Extraordinary Deliverability and Client Attention"

What do you like best?

Express Pigeon is a first class platform that drives 'Inboxing' with the best of them. We've long had relationships with several of the biggest name ESP's. ExpressPigeon is in many respects as good, or better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point, save some data segmentation features we'd like to see eventually added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at ExpressPigeon. You can trust that they'll get your email delivered

We're providing email marketing services for some of our clients and leverage companies like ExpressPigeon for that purpose.

ExpressPigeon review by Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.

"Express Pigeon Support and Usability is Great!"

What do you like best?

Express Pigeon has an easy to use design for navigating all the different functions including how to create, send, add contacts and review results. The overall usability is great for someone who has never used an email marketing service before but also is robust enough to create unique and customized designs without being limited to templates.

Also, the customer support for Express Pigeon is outstanding! Anytime I have a question or concern, I receive feedback within the hour if not almost immediately. This is extremely important for me as I usually needs answers for my clients asap. It helps me stay efficient throughout the workday.

What do you dislike?

It would be beneficial to have more robust analytics and results to deep dive from the Express Pigeon platform.

One great benefit is being able to create customized templates for each client that can be easily be used again. This helps myself as a marketing associate stay efficient.

ExpressPigeon review by Kyle W.
Kyle W.

"All the features without all the gimmicks."

What do you like best?

A/B Subject testing, the overall superb ease-of-use of the e-mail builder, unlimited sending, and so much more. The customer support is better than the support you'll receive anywhere, let alone the ESP space.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about them a few years ago. When you're sending e-mail campaigns, sometimes you don't have time to wait around for support to answer your question. They ALWAYS get back to me right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's better than MailChimp, Benchmark, iContact - all ones I have used before. I would tell you that this is a phenomenal tool with even better service. They're absolutely incredible. Give it a shot!

We've been able to successfully engage our user base in a way we couldn't have done otherwise. From referral campaigns to newsletters to promotional blasts, Express Pigeon has delivered.

ExpressPigeon review by Bri C.
Bri C.

"Amazing customer servie"

What do you like best?

The ExpressPigeon team is extremely responsive and you can tell they truly are passionate about their own product.

What do you dislike?

Some of the analytics that we got through previous providers weren't there but with their most recent update most of that has been covered !

We have always used email marketing providers for our twice daily emails to users but since utilizing ExpressPigeon the process has been much smoother, without frequent issues, and with better support.

ExpressPigeon review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Grateful for easy communication"

What do you like best?

Easy to communicate with support... solved deliverability issues and helped climb our clients open rates. Template easy to build.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to mention that I dislike. All issues are solved when working with support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system continually get better... give it a shot.

We use EP for many different clients and send thousands to hundreds of thousand emails to our client lists each week. Opens are extremely important and lists vary - they help us realize each lists potential.

ExpressPigeon review by Omar A.
Omar A.

"Most advanced ESP in the market - great for SMEs"

What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon has the best editor in the market

What do you dislike?

ExpressPigeon needs to have a Zapier integration

Newsletters, email marketing. Ease of use.

ExpressPigeon review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Excellent building interface "

What do you like best?

The interface to build the emails is very simple, drag and drop. You can create a professional looking email with a few simple clicks.

What do you dislike?

We use a marketing automation tool and ExpressPigeon does not integrate, therefore we're unable to track our clicks, opens and engagement with our emails sent through the platform. We have also had an issue with emails going to SPAM. Internally we've added the IP to our server so it will not be blocked internally, however we cannot do that for external recipients.

With EP we were able to get our monthly newsletter back in action every month and we're able to have intro level people help build and populate the templates every month. We also have an internal newsletter weekly that helps to build company moral and appreciation. The EP platform makes this all very simple.

ExpressPigeon review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"ExpressPigeon Review"

What do you like best?

it is user friendly and helps us track data.

What do you dislike?

It crashes a lot and is sometimes slow but other than that, I dont have any issues.

it helps us communicate in a user friendly way with clients and customers

ExpressPigeon review by Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.

"Great User Experience & Robust Backend!"

What do you like best?

We've tried out so many ESP, working with almost all of them at one point or another, but until Express Pigeon we haven't found one with such an easy to use and intuitive interface where almost anyone in our organization can use the system. While at the same time having the technical muscle to handle the complex integrations and functionality we require.

With the flexibility of Express Pigeon's API and ability to merge in so many custom fields we are able to generate truly 1:1 personalized emails. Additionally, Express Pigeon offers the ability to set a custom/unique delivery time for each subscriber allowing us to further target everyone on our list. No other ESP offers this, PERIOD.

What do you dislike?

Only that more people aren't using Express Pigeon!

Everyone in our organization can interact with the platform regardless of technical proficiency. Our marketing and press team can create and send as needed while our data and IT team can integrate with the system via the API to develop the custom solutions we need.

Express Pigeon allows us to generate truly unique and personalized emails on the fly at a rate we haven't been able to find any where else. It takes no time at all to setup a campaign and sync it with your data!

ExpressPigeon review by Administrator

"Simple, easy to use ESP"

What do you like best?

fast and easy email template builder. UI is easy to understand for new users

What do you dislike?

could use more robust reporting for one-off needs

Focusing on email delivery on ISPs that suite our subscribers. Straight forward statistics

ExpressPigeon review by Seth K.
Seth K.

"So happy that we switched"

What do you like best?

Designing an email is honestly so much simpler with their product than with the two others I have tried in the last three years. I used to take about 30 to 45 minutes to prep and send one email and with ExpressPigeon I would say it's maybe 10 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

After about 9 months of using it, I don't have any significant complaints. Just little tweaks here and there that I hope they will make to the analytics, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great fit for anyone who doesn't have a strong understanding of design or who doesn't want to mess with HTML at all when building emails. The learning curve on using their email designer is minutes.

ExpressPigeon review by Zachary C.
Zachary C.

"Best in Class ESP"

What do you like best?

As a marketing intelligence platform, we work with a lot of different email service providers. We use about 15 on a daily basis and none are better than ExpressPigeon. The user interface is the best, hands down. The backend functionality does exactly what the documentation says (which is great too!). Further, he's adding some great functionality that really sets them apart even further. I would strongly recommend EP for your ESP needs.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike.

We help companies send highly targeted personalized email on the individual level. ExpressPigeon is the only platform that allows us to do this at every level. With them we can send the email at the right time of day, with the right subject line, with the right content for EACH AND EVERY CUSTOMER.

ExpressPigeon review by Monty M.
Monty M.

"Express Pigeon Displays Exceptional Service and User Friendly Software"

What do you like best?

The Pigeon is an email bird you want to hitch your wagon to. The software is extremely user friendly and the technical support deserves a 10 star rating. The consistency of customer care is incredible and the quality is impeccable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can say I dislike about this service. Everything is in its place, working well and is a most important part of my work. There is nothing bad I have to say about EP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a user friendly format you can't get any more user friendly than Express Pigeon. The customer service is incredible.

Those who subscribe to my email blast have expressed how pleased they are with the ease of maneuverability. The layouts are attractive and easy on the eyes. The Pigeon has enhanced my radio programming and shows. I am so pleased with this bird that I want everyone to know.

ExpressPigeon review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Excellent Capabilities & Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, incredible customer service, and very reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the service and team are really great.

Email marketing solved!

ExpressPigeon review by Ryan F.
Ryan F.

"EP is an excellent low cost digital marketing and transactional mail solution!"

What do you like best?

There are a few aspects that jump out, UX: design tool easily beats out it's competition, DEV: their api can't be any easier to work with, I was up and running minutes with a code based integration, CUSTOMER SERVICE: excellent response time and always eager to help!

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot I dislike, the end-user experience could use some more dashboarding, but as I understand it this may be on the way! (excited to see it!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, easy API integration, great customer service and competitively priced all equals great ROI if you ask me.

We are using EP as both our digital marketing driver as well as our application based transactional email provider.

ExpressPigeon review by Chirag P.
Chirag P.

"Express Pigeon designer and support are exceptional"

What do you like best?

The designer is extremely simple to work with and EP has incorporated some nice touches including embedded Youtube videos which will play on the web hosted version of the email. Their support has been even more fantastic, they are extremely responsive and complete what they say they will. I've also been very happy with the transactional API

What do you dislike?

Copying and pasting formatting from once cell to another removes the formatting. Wish we had the option to remove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an excellent email designer with nice templates, this is the best I know of on the market. Also customer support always delivers and new features are released quickly.

ExpressPigeon review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Easy-to-use and FANTASTIC customer service."

What do you like best?

What my company and I like the most about Express Pigeon is that it is easy to use and intuitive. The two people that use it the most in my office are the least tech and design savy, but have found EP to be as easy as any software we've ever used. On top of that Igor and his staff are unbelievable attentive. My colleague had an issue at 1am and he got an email back immediately. Although I can't say to expect that type of service (and we didn't) it seems to always be similar.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Compared to what else is out there, EP is hard to beat. A company to look out for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it now. Anytime I have the chance I've recommended Express Pigeon.

ExpressPigeon review by Jochen (Joe) R.
Jochen (Joe) R.

"Powerful solution that is easy to use"

What do you like best?

The tool is very powerful and covers all areas of the E-Mail marketing needs. What makes ExpressPigeon stand out is its user experience. For non-Techies it provides an intuitive user experience and the templates allow a very professional end result.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a multi-user version of ExpressPigeon to allow access for a team.

We are using ExpressPigeon for all our customers E-Mail marketing needs.

ExpressPigeon review by Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

"Spend time on your strategy not fumbling over email design"

What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon makes designing your email newsletter easy. I am able to spend time creating great content rather than taking hours to create a newsletter. I recently went on maternity leave and was able to pass off the design portion of the newsletter with no problems. The new person could log in and get the newsletter created without contacting me.

What do you dislike?

I wish ExpressPigeon had a survey function or other apps built in, but I'm sure it will in the future.

We are able to keep in contact with our members and gauge how many people are seeing our messages. I love having the analytics to see who opened and what they clicked on. Also, we are able to see what message titles get opened so we can change our strategy for the next time.

ExpressPigeon review by Kristy W.
Kristy W.

"Easy to use, responsive service"

What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is easy to use. You don't have to be a graphic designer to create successful email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint we ever receive is that when an email is opened the sender field has too much code inserted. Otherwise, everyone has been very happy with our campaigns and results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's cost-effective and easy to use. If you have any trouble, the customer service is unmatched. When I ask a question, I have a thorough answer within an hour or two. When compared to other email marketing service providers, this is remarkable.

We are now able to better schedule and track e-flyers and campaigns which are sent. It helps us to better analyze the results and plan for improvements to our Marketing.

ExpressPigeon review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Very flexible! Express Pigeon has mastered email marketing for non-technical people..."

What do you like best?

I'm a huge advocate for making things simple for the user, which is exactly what EP has done. You don't have to be technical to use this tool. It's very simple, flexible, and the customer service is fantastic. I've used almost all of the other email marketing services and this is by far one of my favorites!

What do you dislike?

As with any new website or startup, there's bound to be a few kinks that need ironed out, but overall there's nothing that I dislike about Express Pigeon. I've suggested a few tweaks here and there and the Express Pigeon team has been very receptive to feedback, which is a huge plus in my book.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would have no hesitation recommending Express Pigeon to my clients. It's very easy to use, flexible, and it's affordable. Bonus: They're local Chicagoans!

ExpressPigeon review by Andy C.
Andy C.

"Very Easy to Use, Great Delivery Rates"

What do you like best?

The management of the emails is super simple. It's very flexible and you can do a lot with few skills and headaches.

What do you dislike?

I used to think the reporting could be better, but it's been upgraded. They keep improving this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Express Pigeon service is great. Not all email marketing platforms can offer it at this level. There's also continual improvement.

It's an easy one to recommend to clients who don't have design skills.

ExpressPigeon review by Executive Sponsor in Non-Profit Organization Management
Executive Sponsor in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Complexity simplified"

What do you like best?

The program UX is very well designed helping make the entire experience both positive and simple. Some great standard features (ability to move various columns dependently, ability to layer graphics and text, and its ease to duplicate content boxes) are done very well.

What do you dislike?

There are some advanced features that would make the entire email marketing process more robust. They include: 1) ability to make edits via html code as necessary 2) ability to integrate with a registration/ payment process for events and 3) ability to do more complex A/B testing that allows for further target segmentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a very user friendly software that does basic things very well.

We use email marketing primarily to communicate with our customers. Our goal is to further break down our customers into greater segments for more specific messaging. We also communicate with leads to learn more about our services.

ExpressPigeon review by Cate C.
Cate C.

"Very flexible product - made my vision a reality"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the platform is the design flexibility. I was able to build newsletters that reflected our branding, which was surprisingly difficult on a number of other popular platforms I've used in the past (Constant Contact, SendGrid and MailChimp).

What do you dislike?

Express Pigeon is still growing as a product, so it is hard to say what I dislike, anything that needed adjusting so far has been quickly changed. Right now, the only drawback is that it has slightly less integrations than some competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're debating using the product, reach out to Igor, the creator of Express Pigeon. He is incredibly friendly and happy to chat with anyone about the platform.

ExpressPigeon review by Mana I.
Mana I.

"ExpressPigeon is Poised to Take Over the Email Marketing World"

What do you like best?

Besides a highly competitive price, ExpressPigeon has probably the easiest to use design interface of any email system we've used. You can drag and expand a column, drag and drop and highly intuitive modules. Also all templates are mobile friendly! For those who like data, you'll appreciate being able to see your deliverability rate. Most email systems don't disclose this data.

What do you dislike?

Not the most robust segmentation capabilities but I'm sure those features are coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Signing up with ExpressPigeon is a no-brainer. We use it a lot with clients who want to get started and then DIY. You'll get modern designs, highly customizable, very good reports and outstanding customer service.

ExpressPigeon review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Useful Beyond Measure"

What do you like best?

The services provided when it comes to designing and sending emails is superb. The design view makes it easy to change up the format on the fly!

What do you dislike?

The process of updating contact lists is tedious and could really use an overhaul. I have to update on a quarterly basis rather than monthly because of the inconvenience.

We are using this service to send out a company newsletter with curated links back to our blog. Everyday we discover more benifits of this service

ExpressPigeon review by Michelle L.
Michelle L.

"Quick and painless customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service team is always very prompt in responding to questions or concerns. I also love the flexibility of designing email templates. The buffer option is great!

What do you dislike?

I don't love that every time I upload a new list I have to get it verified, even after I've been using the service for quite some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you get frustrated with the lack of template modifications offered by other email providers, you'll be excited to see how easy and customizable Express Pigeon can be.

ExpressPigeon review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Email marketing that I'd gladly pay for"

What do you like best?

The templates are great and the interface is very intuitive. ExpressPigeon makes putting together newsletters, email blasts, and customer content a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a desktop app, to be honest. I'm all for keeping everything in the cloud but I also like backing up things offline and being able to archive newsletters on my laptop would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll be far more for competitors and while there's value in some of those offerings, you should support your local Chicago startup tech and go with these guys.

ExpressPigeon review by Adam L.
Adam L.

"Great product! Very flexible and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop functionality. It allows you to create your own template to fit the needs of your content vs. having to use a stock template forcing your content to fit it.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much I dislike. I think the only thing would be the integration on the API level with other platforms on the market. There are some wordpress plugins that I use that integrate with constant contact, aweber, etc. I would love to see Express Pigeon on there as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! It's a great platform and great customer service!

ExpressPigeon review by Tuan P.
Tuan P.

"Time to market is key to success and Express Pigeon has helped bring us one step closer."

What do you like best?

Templates are easy to create and can be designed by our creative team, independently, to then be consumed by our developers. The transactional API is very easy to use and integrate well with our service.

What do you dislike?

After creating a large number of templates, it could be tedious trying to find the exact one you're looking for. Would need a search feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For start-up companies that plan on an email marketing campaign or sending transactional email, this seems to be a no-brainer when it comes to choosing Express Pigeon as your email backbone.

ExpressPigeon review by Tyler K.
Tyler K.

"I use Express Pigeon to send regular updates to our audience of jobseekers, employers and partners."

What do you like best?

I like the approachability of Igor and the team at EP. They are always willing to listen to feedback and provide insight based on what we need.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features lag behind competitors in the market. It would be great to see some high-level changes in lieu of some minor adjustments that are more incremental changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to the Express Pigeon team early and often -- very responsive and are willing to correspond to help resolve any hurdles.

ExpressPigeon review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Power yet simplicity. "

What do you like best?

Express Pigeon make it really easy to send email newsletters to my clients and followers. Creating great looking newsletters is a snap and sending them is really easy. I spend way less time with Express Pigeon vs. other similar programs.

What do you dislike?

It could use some more program integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will see what we're talking about. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about how I'm using a program that's way better than the others.

ExpressPigeon review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

I like that there are a lot of templates so you can choose the right one for you. You can follow all of your e-mails can get reports on who looks at it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are errors when composing an e-mail

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product easy to use and great price

I can reach out to all the people who look at my e-mails

ExpressPigeon review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Great service. Awesome Support. Reasonable Price"

What do you like best?

Great deliverability. Incredible customer service. Easy to use. Very powerful editor.

What do you dislike?

We actually don't dislike anything. Love this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

absolutely!

Great open rates, easy to design emails.

ExpressPigeon review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Forget about HTML"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive user interface. Built for marketers.

What do you dislike?

No complaints here - the feature set is somewhat limited, but the simplicity is the beauty of it.

Emails look better than ever.

ExpressPigeon review by Paul G.
Paul G.

"My clients are happy."

What do you like best?

As a non-technical marketer in a technical world, EP has the best newsletter designer in the business.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a more social or advanced newsletter template library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch over to EP and thank me later. ;)

Learning about ExpressPigeon?

* We monitor all ExpressPigeon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.