ExpressPigeon

ExpressPigeon

30 ratings
319.410
Compare Request a Demo
Email marketing service and software with full creative control. Design, send and track professional campaigns.

ExpressPigeon Reviews (31 reviews)

• The designer is extremely simple to work with and EP has incorporated some nice touches including embedded Youtube videos which will play on the web hosted version of...Read More
    0 rnyrik9tre2arhjijqs7i6nxmiwit dim9e7i6qtqsx1sfowbtup5q87b6ipakhfvbyaxtezuu2
    Chirag P.
    User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
  • Designing an email is honestly so much simpler with their product than with the two others I have tried in the last three years. I used to take about 30 to 45 minutes...Read More
    0 4db698zc83d wu0pn2fz9gebhg0cigfpsa m9grc03itqj41nfbozc7jaexgesaxjov4j5lzduep
    Seth K.
G2 Crowd User: Joe A.
Validated Review

The most user-friendly and intuitive system out there!

What do you like best?

The system thinks like a marketer/designer does. When I want an image somewhere, I just drag and drop it there. When I want to change the dimensions of a column, I just click and drag. No goofy coding and no "fixed" parameters.

I can be free to create as much as I want - and deliver content to my users in a way that works for me.

I've paid for the "big guy" systems at $20-$1,000 per month - and for email newsletter delivery, nothing comes close in features and value to ExpressPigeon.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see them add some more digital marketing features over time - like campaign series that trigger based on certain rules etc.

Also, they need to stay ahead of spammers so that their IP addresses don't get flagged by gmail etc. They seem to be doing a good job - but there's always room for improvement. Some of our newsletter recipients say they got notification in their gmail account that the IP address sending the mail has been known to send spam emails. That's not their fault - but got to stay ahead of the spammers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and create your first newsletter. You'll see what makes the system so easy.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Quick communication with our audience on the fly

The ability to create beautiful newsletters within minutes

G2 Crowd User: Amy M.
Validated Review

User friendly and easy to use!

What do you like best?

Love this program! Very easy to use and has a lot of great features such as embedding youtube videos, google maps and countdown clocks! Highly recommended to someone who wants to reach out to their clients but has little time to mess with HTML and formatting.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about this program but what I would like to see is being able to copy and save texts and other banner formats for future use. I use a base line with my info on the bottom of each email campaign and I find myself having 2 pages open in order for me to copy and paste the text and info into a new email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The free trial gives you more then enough time to learn the system and there customer service and attentiveness is wonderful!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The layout is clean and neat and the split columns really adds a nice touch. I have gotten compliments on the clearness and attractiveness of our emails from our patrons - which is great!

G2 Crowd User: Cameron P.

Quick, easy, and versatile

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create good-looking email templates and know exactly how it will look when it arrives in someone's inbox.

What do you dislike?

Once you have sent a lot of campaigns, it can be a bit of a chore to go back and find a particular one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are frustrated with the template editors of other providers, ExpressPigeon is super simple to use and lets you know exactly how your email will turn out without having to send test copies to yourself.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Because we are a real estate brokerage, we need to have email templates that can be customized to come from each individual agent when going out to their mailing lists. The custom fields make this very easy to do and is a feature missing from many email service providers.

G2 Crowd User: Anonymous

Excellent building interface

What do you like best?

The interface to build the emails is very simple, drag and drop. You can create a professional looking email with a few simple clicks.

What do you dislike?

We use a marketing automation tool and ExpressPigeon does not integrate, therefore we're unable to track our clicks, opens and engagement with our emails sent through the platform. We have also had an issue with emails going to SPAM. Internally we've added the IP to our server so it will not be blocked internally, however we cannot do that for external recipients.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

With EP we were able to get our monthly newsletter back in action every month and we're able to have intro level people help build and populate the templates every month. We also have an internal newsletter weekly that helps to build company moral and appreciation. The EP platform makes this all very simple.

Response from Igor Polevoy of ExpressPigeon

Hi, there. Please, send us a support request for static IP addresses. We will then setup your account to specific IPs so you can whitelist them... Read full response

G2 Crowd User: Jeremy R.
Validated Review

Great User Experience & Robust Backend!

What do you like best?

We've tried out so many ESP, working with almost all of them at one point or another, but until Express Pigeon we haven't found one with such an easy to use and intuitive interface where almost anyone in our organization can use the system. While at the same time having the technical muscle to handle the complex integrations and functionality we require.

With the flexibility of Express Pigeon's API and ability to merge in so many custom fields we are able to generate truly 1:1 personalized emails. Additionally, Express Pigeon offers the ability to set a custom/unique delivery time for each subscriber allowing us to further target everyone on our list. No other ESP offers this, PERIOD.

What do you dislike?

Only that more people aren't using Express Pigeon!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Everyone in our organization can interact with the platform regardless of technical proficiency. Our marketing and press team can create and send as needed while our data and IT team can integrate with the system via the API to develop the custom solutions we need.

Express Pigeon allows us to generate truly unique and personalized emails on the fly at a rate we haven't been able to find any where else. It takes no time at all to setup a campaign and sync it with your data!

Tags

* We monitor all ExpressPigeon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about ExpressPigeon?