ExpressPigeon

ExpressPigeon

Email marketing service and software with full creative control. Design, send and track professional campaigns.

Work for ExpressPigeon?

Learning about ExpressPigeon?

ExpressPigeon Reviews

Ask ExpressPigeon a Question
Showing 50 ExpressPigeon reviews
ExpressPigeon review by <span>Yasmina A.</span>
Yasmina A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like best about ExpressPigeon is the ease of use, the clarity, the templates that are found to choose from, the professional look of the newsletters, the ability to track in details the analytics of the campaigns after sending them to clients, and the blog section that gives helpful information and tips.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike within ExpressPigeon is the color selection within the newsletters (colors in a circle form). When I need a certain color, I have to google the Hex Color Code in order to input it into the newsletter; that could be a bit time consuming and not that handy. I have to google the codes, because I find it a bit confusing to choose the color from the color circle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time at first to learn how to use the software/create newsletters from scratch; it is easy and clear but needs to be experimented by the user, like any other new software.

We previously used a number of Email Marketing Platforms where we suffered from low deliverability rate. Using ExpressPigeon definitely solved this problem and allowed us to track the performance of the campaigns in details. The Analytics also allowed us to follow up with those who opened or clicked on the newsletter, which is also a great advantage.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ExpressPigeon
ExpressPigeon review by <span>Jason S.</span>
Jason S.
Validated Review

Great email service and support

Validated Review
What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is a great email service - everything you'd expect from a business-critical service. It's reliable, consistent and easy to use. The best feature is the support from the EP team. After years of poor support from other email services, being able to talk with the EP team when issues or questions do arise is refreshing. Another benefit is consistent product upgrades every quarter, which is again unique in the email service industry.

What do you dislike?

We had to go through an integration project to get ExpressPigeon functioning similarly to our previous email provider. It required product and engineering time but the outcome was great. EP even contracted engineering support during the integration, it was a good experience overall, despite the distraction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If email is important to your business, ExpressPigeon is the way to go. Better support, feature parity and similar pricing to Mailchimp.

Our business sends emails to our customers daily and email is a business-critical activity. We switched to ExpressPigeon for the dedicated support and have not been disappointed. If you've ever been frustrated by other email providers unwillingness to engage and have a conversation, EP will be a breath of fresh air.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

ExpressPigeon review by <span>Peter S.</span>
Peter S.
Validated Review

Terrific Email Marketing Platform!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is a powerful, efficient, user-friendly email marketing platform. I have used the service for 6 months. The email editor is fantastic. Super-easy to use, flexible, and clean. The emails look great when delivered. The list management services also work extremely well, with reliable suppressing of invalid or unsubscribed accounts and a variety of useful ways to organize and manage email lists. Customer service agents are reliable and responsive. ExpressPigeon delivers a fantastic enterprise-grade service at a fraction of the cost of Constant Contact or Mail Chimp.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I dislike about ExpressPigeon. The reporting features could be stronger, but they get the job done. I would hope in the future to be able to drill more deeply into the user engagement data, at both individual and aggregate levels of analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ExpressPigeon enthusiastically to businesses of any size, as well as to individuals. You'll get a fast start out of the gate and find it provides you with a flexible, intuitive, robust service at a fraction of the cost of Mail Chimp and Constant Contact.

I write and publish a blog called Jeremiadus that includes an email component called the Journal of Jeremiadus. Jeremiadus is an experiment/experience in literary journalism. I use ExpressPigeon to mail the Journal of Jeremiadus to more than 10,000 recipients. ExpressPigeon lets me instantly reach a broad base of users, and gives me the confidence that people on my list will engage at high levels with the service I provide, knowing that it is reliable and that they can reply or unsubscribe with ease. ExpressPigeon allows me to accomplish these goals at a price significantly below the services offered by Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.

ExpressPigeon review by <span>John T.</span>
John T.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is incredibly easy to use. You can go from creating an account to sending a beautifully created email to your ENTIRE contact list in minutes! The system lends itself to be simple yet powerful, a huge plus in a world full of bloated and confusing email marketing tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing floats to the top of my mind. I switched to ExpressPigeon because I was tired of MailChimps "tunneled" UX interface, where you had to complete step 1, 2, 3, without an easy ability to "jump" to where I wanted to in their application. MailChimp's customer support, while always attentive, wasn't as nearly personal as ExpressPigeon has been. ExpressPigeon has been much more responsive to my custom integration needs, giving me the support I need to keep email an easy part of my business responsibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! The ExpressPigeon staff is incredibly easy to work with, day or night! The tools provided are powerful, yet simple to use, providing a robust arsenal of capabilities.

Transactional email! We originally joined ExpressPigeon for the email marketing capabilities, but quickly discovered how easy it was to integrate transactional emails into our system by utilizing their tools.

ExpressPigeon has been a huge help in us sending out our email newsletters, lead follow-ups for our sales & marketing teams, managing our contacts to see who is responsive to what, and, as mentioned before, the easy of use for transactional emails. The transactional dashboard has been so so so informative for us!

ExpressPigeon review by <span>Bill C.</span>
Bill C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Express Pigeon is very easy to use and produces a great email creation experience. Our team has a varying tech and design skills so being able to create templates with little coding experience is great. We have also hired consultants to work with us and they have liked the ability to write code to produce any number of designs and functionality.

- Easy interface

- Great design

- Share templates across multiple accounts

- Unlimited fields via transactional emails

- Great customer service

What do you dislike?

We recently went through a review of other products like Express Pigeon and we found that Express Pigeon had all of those features if not more. The only problem was that we didn't know it. After a conversation with their great support team, we were able to learn how their software met or exceeded our needs.

- All features are not marketed well for non-tech people

- They need to brag on their functionality and market all of their abilities to non-tech audience

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend if you are considering this type of service to let EP demo for you, I believe you will be happy with their features after they demo the product for you. It is not always clear how robust their service is just from their website.

We are sending emails on behalf of our clients to their main customers to close out a donation or gift giving cycle. We white label these emails to support our clients via deep integration with EP templates. We have had great customer service and are using a private domain name that they help keep in good standing on our behalf.

ExpressPigeon review by <span>Jerry F.</span>
Jerry F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I find their system very easy to use, and fast. Our company has also used Constant Contact and Mailchimp. The customer service and the overall platform from Express Pigeon is much better and cleaner than Mailchimp and significantly faster uploading than Constant Contact.

The customer support is fantastic.

Our emails get through at the same rate as the other services and Express Pigeons analytics much better and simpler to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike either company but the issue we had with Constant Contact was as we grew, they could not grow with us and we have to make a change. Mailchimp is harder to use than Express Pigeon and their only customer support is through chatting which I don't like. Its slower than having a conversation and unfortunately that is their only option. Hated it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It definitely a system worth trying.

Our goal with email systems like Express Pigeon is to inform our current customers about changes and new features and to reach out to potential customers about our service.

Learn more about ExpressPigeon

ExpressPigeon Videos

Learning about ExpressPigeon?

* We monitor all ExpressPigeon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.