EZ Texting

EZ Texting

EZ Texting Is An SMS Marketing Service That's Refreshingly Simple & Surprisingly Affordable

Work for EZ Texting?

Learning about EZ Texting?

Compare EZ Texting to Similar Solutions

EZ Texting Reviews

Ask EZ Texting a Question
Showing 89 EZ Texting reviews
EZ Texting review by <span>Robert E.</span>
Robert E.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

It's been really good, minus the confusion billing

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can just receive and send text messages. Compare to other platforms, I was able to just sign up for you guys and get going. The interface is very easy to understand, and our office manager was able to get up to speed real quick. Now we're also able to receive text from google my business listing. Additional with our office manager being in Manila, we didn't have too many options for texting appointment confirmation and reminders

What do you dislike?

I dislike how many different options there are in terms of billing, credits , numbers and keywords. It's very confusing, and I was not happy with all the invoices I was receiving. I'm not sure why you guys didn't alert me to a better plan. Additionally there's no plans really for just text service alone. II don't need all the other stuff, but if you want to try to show me how it can benefit me great. But don't just do a 15 min call with me explaining those features, actually help me implement a campaign etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's none, it's a great system. Never gives me any headaches. It really was easy to set-up and its been great.

our office manager was out of Manila, and our appointment no show/cancellation rate was really high. We cater to customers across the country, and sometimes when we called from our state line. People wouldn't answer. Now we can bombard them with text about their appointments lol but at the same time interact with them. The benefit was lower appointment cancellation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EZ Texting
EZ Texting review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

EZ Texting Review

What do you like best?

Ease of use via web browser. System is fairly intuitive and needs minimal training.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version is awful. If I end up needing to edit or schedule a text from my iPhone or iPad, the interface is terrible. At a minimum, get rid of the left nav bar that takes up all the screen.

I'll alter my review. I also dislike this survey. The survey part is fine. Making me sign in with an email address and then uploading a screen shot seems a bit overkill. If you want my opinion, I'm happy to provide it. But I'm at the point of not completing because too many hoops to jump through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile is the only drawback for me.

We send a daily update text to subscribers. We aren't really solving any problems.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

EZ Texting review by <span>Shade&#39; S.</span>
Shade' S.

Easy + Smooth Customer Experience

What do you like best?

I liked how the staff checked in with me multiple times to make sure I was on the right plan and that I knew how to use the system. I love the interface as well. So simple I didn't even need any guidance.

What do you dislike?

The only negative experience I had with EZtexting was when I used the recorded voice call to my audience. It did not seem up to date and I had to go through a long process including trying to record on my phone multiple times to get the right length. I did that because the sound quality of their voice call recorder was not very good. The voice call setup was not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have great customer service and I never had a question as to how much I was paying or what plan I was on. The set plans (not pay as you go) would be best for larger audiences (over 50) especially for challenges or mini-courses which are temporary but being sent out frequently.

Reaching an audience quickly and reaching people who do not check email regularly.

EZ Texting review by <span>Robbin  J.</span>
Robbin J.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great tool for large reach out programs and subscriber based business.

What do you like best?

Being able to control grouping for contacts. Also automatic categorizing into questionable subscriptions, like people response stop, or with questions. The application goes in depth when explaining its parts to the user. Always answering questions you didn't even know you had, like what a short code is. The overall is superb, but there are parts I do not use. I assume that as I start to use features such as the Reminder Campaign and Poll & Vote will be useful for employees and gathering stats for personal improvement as a business. I also like the ability to use the same message and create templates rather than rewriting to typing messages per use. The app is very useful on the go as well, being able to use everything on the go and in the spur of the moment when it comes to mind.

What do you dislike?

Initial set up was a little tricky as far as understanding the concept. Disliked having to waste credits on Test messages to be sure the app worked good and clearly displayed pictures and portrayed the words correctly. There are some features I do not currently find useful because I do not feel the need to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have enough clientele and subscribers to use this tool to the best of your abilities. Once you accumulate enough the application is very useful.

Being able to better address and contact clients who don't respond to emails, being more personal, efficient and convenient.

EZ Texting review by <span>Mary Jo  C.</span>
Mary Jo C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Communication issues with EX Texting.

What do you like best?

That you can send out text messages to a large number of prospects and clients. It is easy to use once you have gone through tutorial or had someone from the company walk you through the first time you send it out.

What do you dislike?

Communication with this company is not good. From the beginning the signs were their but I want this type of program to market to our clients.

1. I was learning about EZ texting as customer support person was walking me through it when she said, "I have to go to a meeting but I can call you later or tomorrow." I don't remember the exact word but the meeting part was exact. I was shocked that she did that and if I knew of another company that has what I am looking for I would of called them instead.

2. We signed up and sent a group text to 1800 people and only 700 received it. We verified phone number that they were cell numbers and we called the company for help but we continued with phone tag. We also had that deducted from our total and could not get it changed even though we followed the directions. I also left messages and did not hear back from them.

3. About 6 weeks into our contract I receive an email saying that I am sorry that you did not go with EZ texting and went with someone one else. I have no comment on that issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure at this point other than it can market to large # of groups.

none as of now

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Easy to Set Up and Use

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling of reminder text messages, and I like the ability to upload contacts and not have to manually enter them. I also like seeing who opts out so that we can tailor our marketing and check the results with our customers and affiliates. The interface is ideal as well. Everything is right at your fingertips. I love being able to login, see what I need to see and then take action on the items that need to be handled. There is nothing better. I also like how quickly it is to send out a text message on the fly. When you need to communicate to others quickly and make sure that they get it, text messaging is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen anything that I do not like about the system. I had an issue where the system did not send out a text that I had to pay extra to send and they just credited me back the money. It was smooth and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does everything you need and is very easy to use. I have not seen many other systems, but this one is just that EZ. :)

We are using EZ Text for Conference Call Reminders and Company Announcements. Everyone gets busy and forgets about calls, including myself. This reminder text messaging is the best thing since the alarm clock. All of the feedback that we have received has been positive since it helps others stay on track.

Learn more about EZ Texting

EZ Texting Videos

Learning about EZ Texting?

* We monitor all EZ Texting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare EZ Texting to Similar Solutions