EZ Texting

EZ Texting

EZ Texting Is An SMS Marketing Service That's Refreshingly Simple & Surprisingly Affordable

Work for EZ Texting?

Learning about EZ Texting?

EZ Texting Reviews

Ask EZ Texting a Question
Showing 184 EZ Texting reviews
EZ Texting review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Absolutely amazing texting marketing service!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Amazing customer service. The interface is simple and really requires no experience to use it. Just read the directions and start. My one question was answered promptly by the online chat associate who was friendly and knowledgeable. So simple and so effective. There is more to this than simple texting. There is a feature to text a picture, which can be really attention grabbing for your customers. Overall, I would have to highly recommend this - and the price point is great as well! You will definitely see ROI quickly with using this service.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use the free trial and see for yourself! Customers really respond to text marketing. This has been successful for us and easily pays for itself. You won't be disappointed with how you are treated with this company.

Great way to reach a broader audience. Almost everyone is using their phones instead of desktops or other computers. There is an almost 100% guaranteed "open" rate because everyone looks at a text message! This is also a great way to boost income with flash sales, "texting group only" offers and coupons, etc. The texting list becomes its own community and those customers feel like they are getting special service, because they are! We offer lots of discounts and sales to those people who are on our texting list. People respond well to feeling like they are in on a special offer!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EZ Texting
EZ Texting review by Dianna L.
Dianna L.

"New to EZ Texting"

What do you like best?

I like that I can send one text to all of our clients at once. I also like that I can create multiple texting groups for mass texts. I have one text group for our volunteers to pass on information about service opportunities and outreach updates. I have another text group for our clients that I use to pass on updates about community resources as they come available.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the new update where you can see what your typing as it might appear on a device. I think that's unnecessary and I prefer a straight forward preview.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is best if you're only managing one location or site. I recommended EZ Texting to a friend of mine who runs a non-profit with over 100 locations across the US. Immediately we ran into challenges. It turns about another company called Trumpia offered the robust platform she needed for her many sites, unfortunately, the cost was prohibitive.

Before EZ texting, we relied only on e-mail to stay in contact with our clients, but most of our clients are in a demographic that doesn't utilize e-mail as much as texting. Part of what our non-profit does is connect members of the community to already-exisiting resources. Other non-profits in our field don't have a lot of time and money for marketing, so we are like their marketing department. Just recently, a pregnancy resource center asked us to get the word out about a free walk-in sonogram event they were holding...in TWELVE HOURS! The only women who showed up were women who had heard about the event through our texting campaign!

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

EZ Texting review by Susan G.
Susan G.

"Affordable and very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that it has the ability to sort your contacts based on groups. I can send all employees a message, or only drivers or those in certain locations. Also, I can mass upload updates to my current lists! The fact that I can choose to overwrite or update contact information is awesome. I'm also a big fan of not having to pay a monthly fee - I only have to pay for the credits I need when I use them. So helpful!

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's much I dislike about EZ Texting...it's simple to use and it fits all my needs!

I'm able to reach out to all our employees - even those without company email addresses. I'm also able to use this to remind employees of company events like open enrollment and contact everyone when an employee or family member passes. This is just a great way to keep everyone informed!

EZ Texting review by Erin D.
Erin D.

"The system is easy to use and customer service is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly! It was easy to set-up, add phone numbers and send messages. I actually made a mistake while importing my first round of contacts and I contacted EX Texting via chat. They immediately helped me out and even gave me a credit to help fix my issue! I was very glad not to have to wait on the phone for support.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could make it so that my texts came from our actual number. I think more people pay attention to it when it comes from a phone number as opposed to a shortened number, but other than that I love it.

People are much more responsive to texts than any other form of communication we have found. This has been the best way for us to send reminders or info about specials.

EZ Texting review by Robert E.
Robert E.

"It's been really good, minus the confusion billing "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can just receive and send text messages. Compare to other platforms, I was able to just sign up for you guys and get going. The interface is very easy to understand, and our office manager was able to get up to speed real quick. Now we're also able to receive text from google my business listing. Additional with our office manager being in Manila, we didn't have too many options for texting appointment confirmation and reminders

What do you dislike?

I dislike how many different options there are in terms of billing, credits , numbers and keywords. It's very confusing, and I was not happy with all the invoices I was receiving. I'm not sure why you guys didn't alert me to a better plan. Additionally there's no plans really for just text service alone. II don't need all the other stuff, but if you want to try to show me how it can benefit me great. But don't just do a 15 min call with me explaining those features, actually help me implement a campaign etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's none, it's a great system. Never gives me any headaches. It really was easy to set-up and its been great.

our office manager was out of Manila, and our appointment no show/cancellation rate was really high. We cater to customers across the country, and sometimes when we called from our state line. People wouldn't answer. Now we can bombard them with text about their appointments lol but at the same time interact with them. The benefit was lower appointment cancellation.

EZ Texting review by John V.
John V.

"Works well, is fast and easy to use. Never had an issue"

What do you like best?

The ease at which I can send text messages to my groups. It's easy to add users, add them to groups, and text those groups. It's not expensive and I can pay as I go.

What do you dislike?

Would love the functionality to have replies sent to my phone instead of having to log into the system. I think there is a way but if I remember it required a monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to send texts to groups using shortcode numbers, EZ Texting allows for easy, pay as you go plans to look like a big company even if you aren't.

I use it mostly to notified my groups of cancelled classes or other changes in our courses.

EZ Texting review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"EZ Texting Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use via web browser. System is fairly intuitive and needs minimal training.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version is awful. If I end up needing to edit or schedule a text from my iPhone or iPad, the interface is terrible. At a minimum, get rid of the left nav bar that takes up all the screen.

I'll alter my review. I also dislike this survey. The survey part is fine. Making me sign in with an email address and then uploading a screen shot seems a bit overkill. If you want my opinion, I'm happy to provide it. But I'm at the point of not completing because too many hoops to jump through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile is the only drawback for me.

We send a daily update text to subscribers. We aren't really solving any problems.

EZ Texting review by Shade' S.
Shade' S.

"Easy + Smooth Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

I liked how the staff checked in with me multiple times to make sure I was on the right plan and that I knew how to use the system. I love the interface as well. So simple I didn't even need any guidance.

What do you dislike?

The only negative experience I had with EZtexting was when I used the recorded voice call to my audience. It did not seem up to date and I had to go through a long process including trying to record on my phone multiple times to get the right length. I did that because the sound quality of their voice call recorder was not very good. The voice call setup was not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have great customer service and I never had a question as to how much I was paying or what plan I was on. The set plans (not pay as you go) would be best for larger audiences (over 50) especially for challenges or mini-courses which are temporary but being sent out frequently.

Reaching an audience quickly and reaching people who do not check email regularly.

EZ Texting review by Nathan P.
Nathan P.

"Nice product but expensive"

What do you like best?

It was easy to get up and running. No qualms with uploading a customer list and setting a message + sending time. It was also awesome given its ability to have 2 way communication with a recipient of your mass message.

What do you dislike?

It wasnt mobile friendly at all - meaning it was almost entirely nonfunctional if using from your phone. So for someone that would need to send a customer update from an Uber - it was a disappointment. Also there were certain functionalities like tracking the actual success of a campaign that appeared to be half baked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are willing to pay the price of .05 per message it is not a bad product. but with the advent of twilio and softwares that utilize its API - you can be sending messages for easily 10-20% of EZ text's cost

Being able to send out mass text messages. As an owner of a local business being able to update my customers about specials and new products through SMS which is hard to miss, it has been very fruitful

EZ Texting review by Julia B.
Julia B.

"My hope is that this will help solve the issue of "I didn't even know that was happening!""

What do you like best?

I'm glad that there were different levels to choose from and I could pick what was affordable for our non-profit. Its nice to be able to get the word out immediately! They were very patient with me as I tried to determine what would work best for my business and assured me I would get the same customer service no matter what level.

What do you dislike?

That I can't afford more points so I can use the app more! I also tend to be very frugal and forget to use the app. Maybe a few more reminders would be good for me! I also wish I could get more of my Chamber Members to sign up. Is there a way I can encourage this?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are afraid it is hard to operate, it isn't. If you are worried about "bugging" those you send a text to, you won't have to worry. They have to opt in to receive them.

People who say they didn't know a luncheon or meeting was happening no longer have that excuse. We have had good response from our Board Members about the reminders.

EZ Texting review by Stacy O.
Stacy O.

"EZ Texting Review - Clinton County Medical Center"

What do you like best?

Able to save templates for faster sending

I like that you can designate people to more than 1 group

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile version was more friendly. If we went into lockdown and I needed to advise the staff, I might not be able to go to my computer to send a text out, but I usually have my phone on me. We always call a code overhead to advise the staff, however if I have staff on break or coming in to work during a later shift, then I want them to know not to try and re-enter the building.

We are a medical facility and we use it for employee notification only. We send out emergency notices if we go on lock down, or have a weather related issue. I also send out notices to certain groups, like nursing, if someone called in sick and I need them know there are schedule changes. It's a great way to get the same message out to the masses.

EZ Texting review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"EZ text works"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. I like that I can pay by credit instead of a monthly fee.

What do you dislike?

I like that I can mass upload contacts, but wish it was easier to add new contacts. It has to be very specific information to use the mass upload.

This survey is too many steps to get into it. I bet more people would respond if you could just access the survey with one click. I do not understand what the drop down questions mean so I used my best guess. This survey was not specific enough to EZ text - it seems like a general survey that wasn't customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand that you can just pay as you go and that it is possible to mass upload contacts.

We use it for emergency contact information for a school.

EZ Texting review by Alain D.
Alain D.

"Reliable and easy to use texting service "

What do you like best?

EZ Texting is easy to load numbers into. You can upload via Excel documents, CSV, and individually via their website itself. It also has an intuitive dashboard. It's priced very well, meaning it's very affordable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. A minor thing would be increasing the number of admins who could send texts from their phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if it suits your needs. It is a very solid and reliable product, IMHO. It may not have all the bells and whistles that other products have, but if you need it for reliable communication, and need a product that is affordable, easy to set up, and very easy to use, I recommend trying EZ Texting.

We use EZ Texting for emergency broadcast and warning messages to our students, faculty, and employees. We do not use it for marketing.

EZ Texting review by Robbin  J.
Robbin J.

"Great tool for large reach out programs and subscriber based business."

What do you like best?

Being able to control grouping for contacts. Also automatic categorizing into questionable subscriptions, like people response stop, or with questions. The application goes in depth when explaining its parts to the user. Always answering questions you didn't even know you had, like what a short code is. The overall is superb, but there are parts I do not use. I assume that as I start to use features such as the Reminder Campaign and Poll & Vote will be useful for employees and gathering stats for personal improvement as a business. I also like the ability to use the same message and create templates rather than rewriting to typing messages per use. The app is very useful on the go as well, being able to use everything on the go and in the spur of the moment when it comes to mind.

What do you dislike?

Initial set up was a little tricky as far as understanding the concept. Disliked having to waste credits on Test messages to be sure the app worked good and clearly displayed pictures and portrayed the words correctly. There are some features I do not currently find useful because I do not feel the need to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have enough clientele and subscribers to use this tool to the best of your abilities. Once you accumulate enough the application is very useful.

Being able to better address and contact clients who don't respond to emails, being more personal, efficient and convenient.

EZ Texting review by Mary Jo  C.
Mary Jo C.

"Communication issues with EX Texting. "

What do you like best?

That you can send out text messages to a large number of prospects and clients. It is easy to use once you have gone through tutorial or had someone from the company walk you through the first time you send it out.

What do you dislike?

Communication with this company is not good. From the beginning the signs were their but I want this type of program to market to our clients.

1. I was learning about EZ texting as customer support person was walking me through it when she said, "I have to go to a meeting but I can call you later or tomorrow." I don't remember the exact word but the meeting part was exact. I was shocked that she did that and if I knew of another company that has what I am looking for I would of called them instead.

2. We signed up and sent a group text to 1800 people and only 700 received it. We verified phone number that they were cell numbers and we called the company for help but we continued with phone tag. We also had that deducted from our total and could not get it changed even though we followed the directions. I also left messages and did not hear back from them.

3. About 6 weeks into our contract I receive an email saying that I am sorry that you did not go with EZ texting and went with someone one else. I have no comment on that issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure at this point other than it can market to large # of groups.

none as of now

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Easy to Set Up and Use"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling of reminder text messages, and I like the ability to upload contacts and not have to manually enter them. I also like seeing who opts out so that we can tailor our marketing and check the results with our customers and affiliates. The interface is ideal as well. Everything is right at your fingertips. I love being able to login, see what I need to see and then take action on the items that need to be handled. There is nothing better. I also like how quickly it is to send out a text message on the fly. When you need to communicate to others quickly and make sure that they get it, text messaging is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen anything that I do not like about the system. I had an issue where the system did not send out a text that I had to pay extra to send and they just credited me back the money. It was smooth and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does everything you need and is very easy to use. I have not seen many other systems, but this one is just that EZ. :)

We are using EZ Text for Conference Call Reminders and Company Announcements. Everyone gets busy and forgets about calls, including myself. This reminder text messaging is the best thing since the alarm clock. All of the feedback that we have received has been positive since it helps others stay on track.

EZ Texting review by gina r.
gina r.

"Easy Breezy Experience"

What do you like best?

The set up and the launch process is so simple! Great looking texts messages, marketing is easy! I like to market different things on the fly and the app is a life-saver---so easy to use and so quick to send a message! I love using the app, no need to use a laptop!

What do you dislike?

An easier way to do sign ups at POS would be nice. Its hard to have a seperate device set up to take them to the sign up page

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO it! its so easy and effective! You will love the ease of use and responses! There is no reason not to at least try this! The cost is so low and the set up and use is so easy, there is no reason not to try! Once you do, you will be hooked! I love that I can come up with a campaign on the fly and do it all from mt iPhone! That is impressive! The App is so helpful and easy to use, makes this a no-brainer!

I am reaching people with specific and targeted messages. I used to use email campaigns, but no one reads them anymore....hard to get emails as well. Texting is faster, easier and more widely used. Especially with younger clients

EZ Texting review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Great customer service, smooth product"

What do you like best?

Their customer service has been top notch. Honestly one of the most responsive teams I've worked with across a lot of industries. Love their ability to plug into our landline phone number so customers get used to texting/calling that number.

What do you dislike?

Wish their site was a bit more mobile friendly or their app allowed easier texting back to customers through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic cusotmer service. Easy implementation. Reasonable pricing.

We're trying to create customer and brand engagement. Customers can text us ideas of their misfortune cookies to win free food. It creates an emotional tie to our brand.

EZ Texting review by Consultant

"Great experience with EZ Texting"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the new intuitive user interface. My clients love it and feel as though it will help them with employee engagement especially with an ever changing workforce. This is also a unique system to use as the industry we work in is very archaic but this technology allows us to challenge the status quo of typical insurance benefit communication platforms and allows our clients to be more custom in their approaches.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I do not like about the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More proactive approach to teaching us the product and it's full capabilities. Perhaps a consultation.

More effective communication medium to obtain employee and client feedback. Finding unique ways to communicate with clients and their employees to educate on benefit offerings and savvy consumerism.

EZ Texting review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"EZ Texting is simple and easy to use and its been helpful."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, and easy to get people to sign up. Having a keyword where people can text in is great, because it allows us to market towards people who want to receive that information. I like that we are able to schedule texts in advance. I like that we get a report about each text we send so we can see exactly how many people are looking and who is clicking on links.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have not been contacted by an account manager to help us out as we were told.

We have been able to directly market to people who want that information. Most of the people on our contacts have texted in to be part of our list.

EZ Texting review by Luke R.
Luke R.

"Great Experience, Great Price"

What do you like best?

I love the features EZ Texting provides for the low price tag. I have the ability to communicate with my customers in all the ways I need to at a lower cost than other texting services.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky at times. I wish there was better organization for groups and subgroups, but still quite workable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You won't find anything with these features for a price that matches. Trust me, I've spent a lot of time looking.

I get to communicate with my customers right where they're at. My customers (most Millennials) don't open emails, but they do open texts. I can reach them better with EZ Texting than with any other communication method I've used.

EZ Texting review by Preston P.
Preston P.

"Get it"

What do you like best?

I think what I like best is the ease of being able to text a mass number of people

What do you dislike?

I disliked the cost, I think that the price could be brought down

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that by lowering the price it will help get more customers.

It saves me time from having to mass text people. I think that the benefits of this product are that they give you the ability to send mass messages to a relatively large group of people on a very quick basis. I think that this product can help businesses to obtain and retain clients on a higher level. Benefits of this is having the ability to text with potential clients, which allows for fas t feedback.

EZ Texting review by User in Research
User in Research

"Great tool for survey research!"

What do you like best?

EZ Texting is a great tool for many of our survey research projects, enabling us to contact respondents via text - especially harder to reach subgroups - while still following TCPA regulations. The amount of metadata we get from EZ Texting, the ease of use, EZ's protection of respondents who have opted out, and the capabilities EZ Texting has simply can't be beat.

What do you dislike?

What would make EZ Texting an absolutely perfect tool would be the ability to do better downloads and exports of "campaign" data - the message outbox (when sent, whether received, phone carrier, etc). Right now, the 200 per download function is incredibly arduous and time consuming when we need to instantly analyze thousands of texts that were sent.

We are using EZ Texting as an invitation to a study; respondents are texted the link of the study and asked to participate. This allows us to execute high level research - in particular, still keeping with the "random sampling" method of survey research - while saving time and money; texting has proven much more efficient than phone calling.

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

EZ Texting was super easy to use and get started with setting up groups. I enjoyed being able to see replies from our users to our text alerts. Our event attendees really enjoyed the text alerts for upcoming events which made us very happy users for EZ Texting. The ability to send texts via the mobile app was also very convenient.

What do you dislike?

The confusing way plans are explained and how it doesn't tell you up front that plan upgrades are only for the next billing cycle. The mobile app when I used it logs you out very frequently and does not save login information which made it a bit inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully review plans and make sure you accurately plan how many texts you will send as plan upgrades are not until next billing cycle.

Sending out text alerts for events and upcoming speakers occurring during our members meeting weekend.

EZ Texting review by Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

"Customer Service is great"

What do you like best?

I felt the customer service was exceptional and Archey went above and beyond in helping me feel capable in sending out "nudge" texts to our students. The program is easy to use. We received credits to play with the system.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I disliked about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try if you're trying to reach an audience that is cell phone savvy.

We are texting our newly graduated high school seniors several times a month about important tasks to prevent "summer melt" and keep the enthusiasm up for college enrollment. Hopefully we will do a poll of them to ask if this helped keep them on the path to college.

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Great service"

What do you like best?

My company has been using this service for almost a year now and are fairly happy with it. It is pretty easy to use and has never failed us. The platform itself seems a little outdated, but it doesn't affect the functionality. Texts always go out on time and correctly, so I have no complaints. We will continue to use this service for sure.

What do you dislike?

I think the platform looks a little outdated on the back end. It doesn't affect the functionality though. This may be because the service is very simple when it comes down to it. There is no need for extreme features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say go for it. I like the feature of being able to text a keyword to 313131. That's pretty powerful when you tell people that.

We are able to be inconstant communication with leads and clients, which is very nice.

EZ Texting review by User

"Simple Interface for New Customer Interactions"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. EZ Texting has a simple interface that allows us to market to and get in contact with customers and prospect via text messaging using a custom keyword.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the navigation of the app. It's not as easy to use which makes me more apt to login on a computer which isn't always convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EZ Texting is an easy way to interact with customers via text messaging. The interface is easy to use and sending out mass texts is done in a few clicks.

Also it is really easy to set up automated text responses or re-direct to a website.

With the mass use of email in marketing our open rate is super low. Many consumers are more likely to respond via text message or at least check their texts so we are able to get our marketing message seen by more prospects and customers.

We also allow our customers to order product via text. This is a simple solution for many of our customers as they need product in-the-field asap.

EZ Texting review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent SMS Platform!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use with plenty of options! EZ Texting makes sending intricate, planned out texting campaigns as well as one-off last minute marketing messages a breeze.

Absolutely LOVE the chat feature! Any time I have run into an issue, the chat team has helped me IMMEDIATELY! Never have to wait for a response via email or for a phone call from a customer service rep. Your chat feature is amazing and your reps are trained so well !

Thanks !!!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is a little unclear is what must be included in the text as far as STOP etc. I also wish images weren't hosted on Amazon. Lastly, the image preview for a message including a link doesn't always show up... but I think this must have more to do with the carrier/cellphone itself!

The open rate for messages has increased by 60%!!! Our customers are seeing our messages instead of them sitting unopened in their inboxes.

EZ Texting review by Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.

"EZ Texting is a huge time saver"

What do you like best?

We are very impressed with how easy it is to send out messages to our entire company. We use it for all of our office announcements and reminders. Our agents love that it is a text message versus an email because they can quickly see and respond to the message. The pricing is perfect for our business size.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we have is we wish it would send us an alert when we have a message reply in our inbox, other than that we have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to buy this software it is worth it just in the way it saves time.

We have noticed a huge increase in our Agent involvement for training and meetings now that we are sending out reminder texts. We have great reviews from our Agents in how much they enjoy the reminder texts.

EZ Texting review by Rene G.
Rene G.

"Summer Melt"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the bulk and personalized messaging.

What do you dislike?

Several advisors in our program use eztext for our summer melt program. I do not like that we can see each other messages. It would be nice to to have several users to use one account and have messages confidential. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thank you for all that you do!

Summer Melt with our alumni as they transition into their first semester of college. Very helpful and students respond.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

This is our first time using something like this. It’s pretty straight forward and easy to use. I like that I can easily reach mass audience and I know where certain leads are coming from. You can also pre-schedule text messages to go out so that you don't have to do it every single time.

What do you dislike?

You can’t really attach pictures or videos. Like if you wanted to incorporate a picture AD or something similar you can't do that so you have to do it all via text. because you are limited to the number of characters its hard to fill everything in. I feel like a picture would allow you to fit more.

I like that it’s easy to use and i reach an audience at once. I know where certain leads are coming from depending on what key words I ask them to text back

EZ Texting review by Administrator

"Good service but overbearing customer service"

What do you like best?

The product was amazing. It did exactly what I needed it to do and it was customizable enough to work for anybody. The service was also very reliable. I used EZ TExting for about 2 months and never had one text not deliver to customers. That reliability is very important to me cause if someone texts my keyword and then does not get the autoreply, that would hurt my brand image.

What do you dislike?

The customer service was way to overbearing. They texted or called me almost every day. Some people may like that but I didn't need the help and even after I told them that, the calls and emails continued at the pace they were asking if I needed any help. I also had like 5 people tell me they were my account manager which is over the top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great service but make sure to tell the support staff up front how much help you want or you will be receiving calls and emails once a day which can be over the top if you have it working as you want and do not need the extra help.

I ran a campaign and used EZ Texting as an autoreply so people could text a keyword and get the link to vote. This helped me because the link to vote is normally very lengthy so people would be discouraged to use it. However, when they could just text a word to a number, then they were more likely to vote.

EZ Texting review by Firas M.
Firas M.

"Great Texting App that has made us deals"

What do you like best?

The app works wonderfully, if a client decides to text at any time of the day, we are there to answer them. This app has helped us to make deals.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could answer right from our cell phones wirhout copying the number over

The abolity to be available to customers eventhough we are not at our location and we don't miss any leads

EZ Texting review by Joshua G.
Joshua G.

"It grows with you."

What do you like best?

I like that EZ texting has grown with me. I started out using EZ texting for just a small number of people. Now that we have grown to over 600 people using this service. I am thankful that this service has grown with me.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to have EZ texting send the messages to someone's email if they prefer email over text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an email option for people who would like to get the messages in their emails.

We are solving our marketing needs with EZ Texting. We are consistently putting our services in front of our people.

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"EZ Texting was a Great Decision!"

What do you like best?

This is an easy way for us to communicate & advertise to our clients that have opted in. We don't advertise or spend money on people who don't want our advertisement.

What do you dislike?

The only think that needs to be reworked is the pricing packages and the way credits work. I think credits should roll over if you don't use all of them in the given month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. It is very easy to use and they have great customer support if you need any help.

Being able to let our clients know about dates, times, and any other information we need to give directly to their mobile device rather than them having to search for it on social media or the web.

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Nice Interface, Works well"

What do you like best?

The website is well designed, easy to use and loads pretty quickly. I haven't noticed any issues.

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed any issues with EZ texting as we have used it in a somewhat limited capacity (mostly two-way texting) vs. mass texting that most companies use cloud texting services for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a low cost way to stay in touch with customers and follow up on services, EZ texting did a great job.

We needed a way to text individual customers from a management console vs. a physical phone in order to send links for our customers to provide reviews, take surveys and other follow ups. We purchased a dedicated number and used that for communications. We don't do as much mass texting of offers, etc... we use it as more of a follow up tool to get reviews and recommendations on our website and in search.

EZ Texting review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Very easy!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use! Like that you can just pay for the credits you’d like to use, when you use it.

What do you dislike?

I definitely wish there were a way to add more credits right from the app rather then having to log in online.

I love the ability to reach out to my entire client base in a matter of seconds.

"Fairly good."

What do you like best?

Being able to text multiple people at once. Overall its a pretty amazing service.. Also having an autoreponder is also very solid..

What do you dislike?

The autorepsonder is not very flexible or editable. It needs more flexibility to move messages around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my research eztexting really was the only option for what we needed it to do.

None. I have not realized any business benefits as a result. My goals were to establish better contact and follow up with cold leads, and eztexting did helkp with that, but overall it did not turn into any usable business, so it is difficult to judge if it is good or not..

EZ Texting review by Fred E. C.
Fred E. C.

"Easy, efficient and inexpensive"

What do you like best?

Builds my marketing, decreases cost for phone personnel wages spent and increases my customer return rate.

What do you dislike?

Not really sure, I suppose if emails were redirected to email, but like the fact that I can reply inline to the emails if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the new market, use it to build your marketing, and also can include appointment reminders, as well as new sales. Set up a positive reply to go straght to your google page to increase your ratings. negative ratings to be reviewed and dealth with.

appointment reminders, surveys, google rates for my clinic

EZ Texting review by Administrator

"Great way to communicate with families"

What do you like best?

The best part of EZ Texting is that it is easy to set up and schedule communication. It also manages those who no longer want texts so you don't have to! Since we found EZ Texting we have gotten more responses from our families than just with phone calls.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could send longer SMS messages and add foreign language characters. We send messages to parents who are non-native speakers and not having the characters makes translation a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out. You won't regret it and you will definitely get better responses from the people you are communicating with.

Communication with families and increase response volume. We are finding that more people respond to texts than email, sending home papers with children, and making phone calls home.

EZ Texting review by Haley L.
Haley L.

"EZ Texting has been very easy to use for my company, "

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy to add different groups of people who you regularly send messages to.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike about EZ Texting.

We are much better able to communicate with our drivers and our potential drivers. It helps us receive valuable information about how others see our company.

EZ Texting review by Cody M.
Cody M.

"EZ Text has been great for our business!"

What do you like best?

Pre-schedule reminder text messages for client appointments. Also, EZ Text allows us to confirm/reschedule via texting which is less intrusive than phone calls.

What do you dislike?

We use RedTail CRM, and I wish there was a way to automatically integrate our calendar with EZ text so that the messages would be sent out without the need for manual input.

Helps our appointment sticking ratios and reduces no-show appointments. There is nothing more frustrating than an appointment that "forgets" they had something scheduled.

EZ Texting review by Justina B.
Justina B.

"Improved communication"

What do you like best?

EZ Text is easy to use. I was able to train my Office manager on the functions in 20 minutes and she did not have any previous experience with texting software or JPEG conversion.

What do you dislike?

I have not had much luck with the link conversion tool. I use but.ly and it seems to work better when I leave my link as the bit link VS. Using the EZ text link conversion.

We are tracking meeting attendance with EZ text. Being able to capture phone numbers this way allows us to communicate with parents that would normally not hear from us!

EZ Texting review by David R.
David R.

"EZ Texting is just what it says. A very intuitive product that is easy to use from the start. "

What do you like best?

Everything is there for what you need. We use this for emergency messages to staff and for the ability to target market various groups.

What do you dislike?

Inability to send texts to Cdn and US in one website (need different passwords)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - simple to use

quick messages out to staff; a more direct channel to target users of a marketing nature

EZ Texting review by Janice F.
Janice F.

"Great way to contact students before classes begin"

What do you like best?

Sending the message to all my students at once, having my messages saved to send again later, ability to set when the message will be sent.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to copy my list of phone numbers into EZ Texting. I have to go from an Excel file to a word file to remove breaks and add punctuation, then copy to EZ texting.

I can contact students using a method they will respond to before my class begins so they can be prepared on the first day.

EZ Texting review by Brandi R. R.
Brandi R. R.

"EZ Texting is true to its name"

What do you like best?

I can easily communicate with several candidates and keep track of our communications.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything as of yet that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely choose EZ Texting. So easy to implement and to use!

Communication with potential candidates. So efficient and effective. What an improvement to our recruiting process.

EZ Texting review by CeCe Espeut F.
CeCe Espeut F.

"Great way to connect"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use!

My audience thought I was such an innovator.

Sometimes event organizers don't want to give you the attendee list. This is a great way to capture the contact info of the audience that are interested in your service.

What do you dislike?

The monthly payment. Some months I won't have any events but I still have to pay for the service which is an added expense on slow months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan out your campaigns so that you get the best benefits.

Getting the audience's contact info

EZ Texting review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"Great app for sending large group texts"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to upload contacts from Excel into EZ Texting. I have 600 people I need to regularly text and was terrified I'd have to manually enter each contact, so excited when I could just upload my spreadsheet.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far to dislike, I've sent several mass texts using EZ Texting and everything has been great.

A lot of our remote personnel do not check their email frequently, texting allows us to make sure we are getting our information out more effectively.

EZ Texting review by Administrator

"EZ Texting is user friendly."

What do you like best?

EZ Texting is easier to use than other vendors we've tried.

You may use it to send text messages to each other or to a group of phone numbers without any programming.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure isn't bad, but it could be improved to a model of billing/invoicing for credits used rather than purchasing them up front. Our usage varies a lot and this would be easier for us given our contract structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their texting solutions are effective, and they are easy to do business with.

Our outreach/retention for a research study is greatly improved.

EZ Texting review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"I love it"

What do you like best?

The usability of it. Very easy to send. Reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

The fact that if I have a spreadsheet of numbers, I have to manually copy and paste them in word, and then go through each number and add a comma. Takes awhile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most affordable platform that I have found. Also, it is very easy to use in multiple ways.

Contacting a lot of people with the hit of 1 button.

EZ Texting review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"Great app for sending ssm "

What do you like best?

Price and usability if the app is great.

What do you dislike?

I would change the cost, I use another texting app for just texts without images. It is a 1/3 of the cost

Has increased our participation by 50%, using texting is a great reminder of our events for members

EZ Texting review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Ease of Use - A+"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use regardless of technical expertise. I, myself use it for company-wide communication, and have even been able to get our routing department using it to send schedules to all field-employees. Additionally - the once or twice I've needed to contact support - I received help immediately.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change (or add as an additional feature) is to keep all media uploaded. Instead I have to delete media periodically as the storage becomes full.

We use EZTexting to showcase projects to the whole company, and to deliver schedules to field employees - which saves a lot of time for the routing department, who would otherwise have to contact each installer directly.

EZ Texting review by Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

"EZ Texting review"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use, really no training required. Love that I can use from my PC or Mobile device.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike honestly. It is so easy and inexpensive for our purposes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate, so easy.

We have a multi branch operation. We were looking for a solution for business continuity planning and giving quick updates to staff as required- office closure delayed openings due to weather. We may also use it to communicate campaigns to clients, not sure yet but lots of posabilities

EZ Texting review by Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.

"EZ Texting makes customer follow up easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that the user interface is easy to use and easy to set up, I've used other services that were far too complicated.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to be logged in to EZ to reply to the texts, and the conversation is broken up into pieces. If you could view your convo like a text message convo on a phone that would make it more seamless.

It's been great for follow up with potential leads.

EZ Texting review by Administrator

"Easy to use, with good results"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to pre-schedule text messages that can be sent out at later dates and times. This allows me to schedule one month or more text messages and not have to come back each time I want to send a text

What do you dislike?

One thing that is difficult is getting everything you want to be sent out to your customers down to the maximum characters allowed by easy texting. I can be challenging to change words and run sentences together to make it fit

I’ve been using easy texting to bring the traffic into the store for new product that has marketing restrictions. I have also been using it to drive other sales aspect of our business

EZ Texting review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Quick, simple, easy"

What do you like best?

Being able to just send one mass message at a time and attach our monthly newsletter.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is limited characters in subject line.

better communication, rsvp to trainings. Employees talk to me more through text than calling me

EZ Texting review by Carly D.
Carly D.

"Easy to use and great to work with. "

What do you like best?

The staff is helpful, the interface is easy to use online, and does exactly what I want it to do

What do you dislike?

The app is terrible. Would like to see a more user friendly app

Saves time with having to text individually, here I can do it in advance.

EZ Texting review by Laura D.
Laura D.

"Great service and pricing"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that there are price points for all sizes of businesses. The customer service was excellent getting set up and I have never had a problem with customers getting messages!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EZ Texting has so many price points, they can cater to every business size.

I have been able to reach more customers on a regular basis, especially with FB algorithms being what they are now.

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Simple, easy and inexpensive way to send text to our employees"

What do you like best?

EZ Texting is simple to setup and easy to use. Importing contacts is quick and simple and works great!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really other than the constant emails saying they miss me. I have credits there and I will use them when I am ready. Quit spamming me.

We needed a way to send text messages to our employees in the event of a weather or other type of event that might necessitate closing one of our offices, etc. EZ Texting solved that problem for us.

EZ Texting review by Gretchen N.
Gretchen N.

"Makes Client Communication Easier"

What do you like best?

EZ texting is very easy to use and we can reach a large number of customers at the same time with a single reminder.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if we are benefiting from all of the features, because I am not sure what those are.

Since we have been using EZ Texting for appointment reminders, our no-show rate has declined significantly.

EZ Texting review by Administrator

"Great company. They are willing to adapt to unique circumstance based services offered vs required"

What do you like best?

Adaptability and ease of use is very important when choosing a product. EZ texting delivers on product offers.

What do you dislike?

Pricing categories could be little bit more flexible. There are other companies offering reasonable rates. So being competitive would work best for all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally friendly and flexible. They are also dependable.

We wanted an efficient way to communicate to a large group of people in our organization nd also to provide special ways for feedback and engagement.

EZ Texting review by John H.
John H.

"So Easy!!"

What do you like best?

It makes constant contact so easy. A great way to communicate with new hires

What do you dislike?

I love it all So easy. Nothing bad to say at all

Keeping track of candidates so easy. What a blessing

EZ Texting review by Lukas V.
Lukas V.

"EZ Texting to Help Grow Your Business"

What do you like best?

How quickly you can send a text message to your customer base.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could send more animated gifs or media rich SMS messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchase a package deal if you plan on sending multiple messages a month.

Getting people through the door faster with instant promotions. Instant contact with a base of loyal guests.

EZ Texting review by Tomas v.
Tomas v.

"EZ Texting for our customers"

What do you like best?

I like how simplistic the portal is. It makes reaching out to many people a lot easier than individually texting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find it difficult to add people to the texting list. I wish that I didn't have to get them to enter a complex code.

I am solving the problem of reach many customers in once instant outreach. It has made us more efficient in communicating with customers.

"Easy Texting Solution"

What do you like best?

Lots of good features but the best is that they have a very responsive chat support to answer all my questions... and I had a lot!

What do you dislike?

I am new to text marketing, so maybe a little more training opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great!

We used this to engage travelers on the road with an easy solution to sign up for our lists. We have seen great sales increases by using this strategy

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Good, but not great"

What do you like best?

Its easy to launch inbound and outbound campaigns, and the interface is clean and easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

We don't get MMS messages in Canada, even though other providers like Twilio provide it in Canada. MMS is a must to be able to convey rich messaging to guests.

This is table stakes, not a "nice to have"

We use EZ Texting for inbound contest entries from our retail stores

EZ Texting review by Charles L.
Charles L.

"Great way to connect to all of my clients"

What do you like best?

The ability to roll over unused messages

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to send longer messages.

No problems. It was a great way to put me at the forefront of my previous customers mind.

EZ Texting review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"Easy for participants to learn more about our events"

What do you like best?

EZ texting allows our event attendees to easily request more information, which leads to increased engagement for us!

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing trying to collect the data and analytics

This is an awesome way to catch event attendees before they lose interest or get distracted. Our attendees are ten times more likely to download our trial if we can send them the link while they are sitting at their seat during the event/

EZ Texting review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Easy Texting Service"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the interface of EZ Texting is to work with.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't an easier way to load the phone numbers into EZ Texting. Maybe I don't know the trick, but it is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small level communications

We are able to communicate on a smaller level with EZ Texting which is beneficial to our business model.

EZ Texting review by Adron W.
Adron W.

"A great service!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of use makes it a great option for our business notifications.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn it well and you will be happy.

We are able to notify our customers when we are having a wholesale liquidation event. So far this has been the best option to directly tell people what we are up to and when we are open.

EZ Texting review by Eric G.
Eric G.

"A great way to communicate with customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to send pictures to customers and schedule texts to go out

What do you dislike?

I wish you could extend the amount of words to use in a text. Sometimes it is limiting.

Being able to send communications to our customers at the tip of our finger tips.

EZ Texting review by User

"Quick, easy, and accurate"

What do you like best?

I found EZ texting very user friendly and I had no trouble creating, sending and receiving text messages, both individually and in groups. The scheduling function was very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I did not have much to do with setting the program up for our group but I found nothing to dislike in terms of me utilizing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product

I work with students in the public school setting and each year some graduate from High School and proceed to college. This program allowed me to text reminders to the students and stay in touch through the summer.

EZ Texting review by Brandon C.
Brandon C.

"Easy experience "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up not being the IT field. Also, they seem to be adding more features.

What do you dislike?

no iPhone app. Also, the price could be a little less compared to others but I am already used to this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

customer reminders

EZ Texting review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"Great service with ease"

What do you like best?

Simple instructions, online help, functionality is intuitive. Rapid feedback/statistical analysis.

What do you dislike?

You should never require 40 characters for "dislikes"; I have none.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By far the easiest of the mass texting platforms that I found on the web.

Communicating with large groups of the organization in a timely manner. Able to gain quick feedback to key questions from constituents. Increases fidelity of organizational understanding.

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent product, but may be blocked by some services"

What do you like best?

Great interface, easy to use and easy to understand the billing concepts. A lot of great functionality.

What do you dislike?

We had an issue with a few folks not receiving a mass text that went out to a list they signed up for. Never got this issue resolved.

We use this for coordinating events at conventions and keeping in touch with the attendees. It gives the clients a way to reach us to ask for details and such even in a noisy convention hall. It's easy for them to sign up for the list and get on the text list as well.

EZ Texting review by Jacob S.
Jacob S.

"Effective and easy for basic purposes"

What do you like best?

Multimedia messaging displayed clearly and communicated well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes texts would not send to everyone on a list and other times they would - but there was no clear explanation of why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan on paying for several keywords and keeping lists for tracking purposes. Connect to email provider if possible

Promoted in person events and giveaways. Response was less overall than expected but the method seemed to work fine had the promotion gained more traction

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The system works fairly well. It's extremely easy to use."

What do you like best?

The ease of use to quickly contact customers

What do you dislike?

The inability to start an automated conversation - there's no back and forth via text through this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a basic system, this is one to go with. If you're looking to have a back and forth with multiple texts, don't use this product.

We are able to quickly sign people up for contests via texting, and then follow up with texts to provide links for our app. SO it's good.

EZ Texting review by Grant P.
Grant P.

"Pretty Good but gets expensive for my use"

What do you like best?

Was able to keep my team reminded of the conference calls

What do you dislike?

price was a little high for the small piece of my business that I was using it for

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your use for EZ texting is something that will generate income for you. Otherwise this gets really expensive

getting everyone on the same page at the same time

EZ Texting review by Annie T.
Annie T.

"EZ Texting is so easy to use and very inexpensive!"

What do you like best?

Mass texting is my favorite thing to do. Almost everyone reads texts as soon as they get them and I know everyone saw it!

What do you dislike?

That I can only have one Keyword for free and more than one costs $25/month.

Sales are easier with EZ Texting. I can email a link to a sale and people click the link and buy!

EZ Texting review by Patrick L.
Patrick L.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to enter contacts and to send an SMS or MMS blast text

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't get notified when someone replies to the text. I would like to get notified when someone sends something to my inbox.

I am able to stay in front of customers once a week with a friendly text.

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Easy interface, allows importing contacts"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, reliable delivery of messages. It's an easy way to keep people informed.

What do you dislike?

The "to" line gets a little crowded with numbers; I would prefer if the contact names stayed visible instead of being replaced with the phone numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a quick and easy way to get on board with text messaging.

We use EZTexting to send reminders to sales team about tips, tactics, and events. At sales training meetings, send reminders about departure times, etc.

EZ Texting review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"Ex Texting"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of setting up a code word

What do you dislike?

I dislike the availibity of numbers to text in with and cost of code words

Reaching out to clients

EZ Texting review by John-Paul C.
John-Paul C.

"EZ Texting Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the program and its detailed stats reporting.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see an improvement on automatically removing from lists the mobile numbers that are not delivered

The ability to get my product and services seen rapidly

EZ Texting review by Administrator

"So easy to use it's almost science fiction"

What do you like best?

The ability to contact customers in bulk as needed with no fuss. We researched several bulk texting companies. EZ texting is the only company with the ease of use and flexibility to handle our needs in a very fast paced field.

What do you dislike?

Having to add commas in between ad hoc phone numbers in order to send the SMS messages is slightly daunting. There are considerably cheaper tools out there but they don't offer the diversity that EZ tecting does for us.

The ability to securely notify any set of customers of changes in a moment.

EZ Texting review by Arian F.
Arian F.

"Mass Texting Problem Solved"

What do you like best?

With MMS texting with pictures, I can send longer messages and keep my students updated.

What do you dislike?

When people reply to messages I can't see what was sent to them before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Checking when messages bounce to make sure client gets the message.

We keep students informed of their start dates, billing information, upcoming classes and welcoming new students.

EZ Texting review by Agency
Agency

"The service is intuitive and simple for our purposes."

What do you like best?

My favorite part of EZ Texting is the simplicity of uploading a list of leads and sending them an SMS blast. It is simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike the reporting, but I feel it is lacking. There could be much more robust options here. Also automation to the reporting would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your reporting needs. This may not have everything you need. If not it can still usually be built with their API.

We are sending marketing messages for our clients via EZ Texting, and we have seen great lift in their conversion of re-engaged leads.

EZ Texting review by Brian O.
Brian O.

"Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to get a mass message out in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an opt out feature for users that no longer want to receive our texts.

Better communication and quicker.

EZ Texting review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, quick way to get messages out to our members. We love the customization options, as well.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more options for plans available, as far as how many texts we can send per month to large amounts of members.

We're able to contact our customers more quickly when it comes to notices we need to distribute regarding our systems, and keep them updated.

EZ Texting review by Caleb B.
Caleb B.

"Pretty Great! I Just wish there was an app for it."

What do you like best?

Being able to send a message out to dozens of people at once.

What do you dislike?

the maximum character limit is very frustrating. At least allow 320 characters please!

Easier communication with my students

EZ Texting review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"Easily & reaches a lot of people at once."

What do you like best?

You can have separate groups for each list.

What do you dislike?

Not having enough characters to use when typing a message.

A higher attendance at events and more responses than emails, calls, or voicemails.

EZ Texting review by Mary Jo D.
Mary Jo D.

"I love EZ Texting an am able to reach more people who respond to texts and nothing else. "

What do you like best?

Being able to upload my lists as groups. Since I am just starting to build my list I like the pricing structure and not being tied into a monthly rate.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I don't like with EZ Texting.

We are trying to expand our reach and communicate better to the younger crowd.

EZ Texting review by Alonzo  M.
Alonzo M.

"EZ texting makes my job SO much easier"

What do you like best?

That I can contact dozens of people easy.

What do you dislike?

Phone numbers can be hard to upload sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To more easily upload phone numbers, make sure to copy and past them without dashes.

EZ texting has made communicating with my members so much quicker and allows me more time to do other essential parts of my job.

EZ Texting review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Been able to contact customers I haven't heard from in months"

What do you like best?

Seeing that they received it, allowing them to opt out, so I quit wasting time trying to reach them.

What do you dislike?

Not enough characters sometimes to say what I want

It saves time, because I'm not having to call and wait for the voicemail - I just send a text.

EZ Texting review by User in Financial Services

"EZ Texting is a simple, easy to use platform to reach many clients in a short amount of time."

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. There was not a very large learning curve to understanding the product.

What do you dislike?

It jumbled up the names of clients when I imported them from an Excel spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have any recommendations at the time.

I am being able to cut down on time spent reaching out to clients, and spend more time working on loans.

EZ Texting review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Useful Product"

What do you like best?

Access to knowledgeable customer service representatives.

What do you dislike?

Price is a bit high relative to "stock" texting, additionally, EZ texting needs to support foreign languauge characters including Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese.

Our firm utilizes EZ Texting to inform customers of client services. Customers have responded to the call to action embedded in the email leading to greater interest in the client offering and ultimately product adoption.

EZ Texting review by User

"Does the job but not enough functionality"

What do you like best?

I like that I can personalize emails and that the interface easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to set up auto-replies to certain responses and I don't like the way responses are threaded. I can't see what the msg in my Inbox is replying to.

I also had one very good and one very bad customer service experience. The second Rep talked down to me (because I'm a woman?) and I was highly offended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your needs simple.

Texting new students.

EZ Texting review by Amanda V.
Amanda V.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Been using Eztext for 3 years. Love everything. It’s simple to use and alllows me to send one group text to all our clients.n

What do you dislike?

Been using there is nothing that I don’t like at this particular juncture

It gives our appointments the solidification that we need.

EZ Texting review by Hannah B.
Hannah B.

"EZ Text Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send mass messages, save contact groups, and schedule texts.

What do you dislike?

The platform isn't as visually appealing as it could be. Accessing the page on a mobile device is really hard to utilize.

We engage with participants, asking them to attend an intervention.

EZ Texting review by Graeme C.
Graeme C.

"Review for EZ for EnPowered peak days"

What do you like best?

The best part of EZ texting is the usability of the portal.

What do you dislike?

What we dislike it how small the font is, sometimes we have to zoom in our browser and that gets annoying.

Messaging our customers when the demand response program requires them to curtail.

EZ Texting review by Paul K.
Paul K.

"Thank you! Great service and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use..!! Easy to impliment and stay in touch with every one

What do you dislike?

Nothing drastic comes to mind at this time other than it was a bit cumbersome to update an existing contacts phone number.

Staying in touch with our company of over 200 with needed announcements

Learn more about EZ Texting

EZ Texting Videos

Learning about EZ Texting?

* We monitor all EZ Texting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a scre