EZCare

EZCare

EZCare provides a complete software solution for managing every aspect of your child care, daycare, or afterschool program.

Work for EZCare?

Learning about EZCare?

Compare EZCare to Similar Solutions

EZCare Reviews

Ask EZCare a Question
Showing 25 EZCare reviews
EZCare review by <span>Jessica R.</span>
Jessica R.

"Great Management Software for Small Businesses!"

What do you like best?

I love how seamless the payment processing suite works with the ledgers. The number of reports that are available is phenomenal...anything you think you'd need to run, it's there. Best thing? You can customize all reports! BONUS: Customer Service is on point. I have always had excellent service from the reps, and their online forum is a great resource as well. For small businesses, this program is a time-saver!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple things that come up once and again when editing reports, but nothing that can't be fixed or figured out with a little research. I'm always hitting up the forum or calling customer service if I can't find the answer there.

We track all of our students with this program. Past, present--we are able to manage accounts, invoice tuition, take payments, all through this amazing program. It syncs with QuickBooks, which makes our bookkeeper very happy! Ease of use, top-notch!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EZCare
EZCare review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"EZ to use!"

What do you like best?

Having worked within the EZ Care system for over 5 years, I still love this system! I am not only able to create reports, specifically for what I need, but I am able to access the information whenever and wherever. The EZ Care system is just that...EZ! There are some features I have yet to explore, but will be in the future. In 5 years, I have had only 1 issue...seriously 1 and it was resolved in a matter of minutes.

The customer support is unbelievable and go above and beyond to resolve the problem.

Our agency has multiple locations and frequently children transfer between programs. I LOVE how easy it is to change the information over to the new location...again...just another click of the mouse and all of the information is now linked to the current program. VERY HELPFUL with time management.

What do you dislike?

Sounds crazy...but I haven't found anything yet that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is EZ to use and allows the user to customize their experience which is a MUST!!!

Works well for programs with multiple locations.

Financial tracking and reporting. Our agency endures multiple financial audits (internal and external) each year, each needing different information-sometimes strange requests. I am able to generate that information with 3 clicks of the mouse due to the fact I am able to tailor reports specific to the needs.

What Child Care solution do you use?

EZCare review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"EZcare Software - LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

Our YMCA Childcare programs have used EZcare software for 20 years. It is very user friendly. The remote capabilities have made us more proficient at our jobs. The customized reports help make our Directors jobs run smoother.

With the responsibilities of having to track enrollment records, medicals, allergies., etc. the EZcare program is wonderful. At the push of a button, we can have these reports in our hands.

Overseeing many off site childcare locations it makes it very convenient being able to site at my desk or even from home and access all the programs with their remote service.

What do you dislike?

The credit card processing service for the EZ-EFT seems a little high. Other than that I love the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it. I've seen what some other center are using and EZcare seemly a step above the rest.

With EZcare's EFT, collecting payments from families is much easier and more timely. Today, families like the convenience of having their childcare payments automatically drafted from their account. This feature helped eliminate our Directors from being the debt collectors. Using the EZ-EFT service has really helped in collecting our revenue.

EZCare review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Ez Care is vital in the day to day at our school."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to operate, and that their are courses you can take to better understand how to use the program. I like the fact that it stores all our child and family information in one place.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how often we have "technical difficulties" with our program. We frequently have issues with it timing out or shutting down without any apparent reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would like a way to use ez care in the classroom. If we had a way to do electronic daily reports that could be sent to the parents that would be great. We would also like to be able to communicate with our teachers through an app in the classroom. We know that something like this is in the works and we cannot wait to give it a try. We also wish it was easier to add new tabs into our program. It is difficult to figure out how to edit the program we have already set up.

It helps us a lot with accounts receivable. We are able to keep up with peoples accounts easily through the program.

EZCare review by <span>Deborah N.</span>
Deborah N.

"EZ Care is EZ"

What do you like best?

The EZ Care program is very user friendly! I have personally used the software for over 16 years and have always had great things to say. EZ Care's support staff are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. They are the most amazing client support personnel that I have contacted. The software addresses and supports the needs of the child care field.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have a dislike that I can think of off the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this company. Their customer customer service is the best!

Where to begin...it addresses most aspects of organizing and reporting for our classrooms. The greatest benefits is that it reduces the time spent on day to day tasks.

"EZCare EZ2use"

What do you like best?

This software is user friendly and the Technical support team is fantastic! I also love that we are able to process payments instantly through the use of Insta-Charge. This is such a great feature that allows us to take advantage of getting payments instantly either in person when a paying customer comes to our office or while on the phone with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Initially had some difficulty once we decided to use the same cabinet year after year. For many years we used a new cabinet for each school year and a new cabinet for summer camp. Now we are using the same cabinet and have had a few issues with families that may have children at multiple schools. This created a bit of a problem when the family would try to make one payment for children at different sites which would cause us to have to transfer the portion of the payment that was intended for the sibling that was at a different school.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, great technical support, lots of great features such as Insta Charge.

Keeping accurate records of monthly income with the many report possibilities offered through the A/R Reports option.

EZCare review by <span>Sherry C.</span>
Sherry C.

"Great Program and Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I love that you have so many options with this program. You can individualize it to perfectly fit your needs. You can literally do almost anything with it. The customer service that I have experienced each time that I call, is outstanding. I learn something new each and every time I speak to someone there. They have all been super helpful and extremely patient and nice.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I really dislike yet. The only thing is that it can be overwhelming when learning the program, since there is so much learn. But once you get it....it's great!

It is helping us keep track of all of the payments that we receive. It is also easier to email the statements to our clients.

EZCare review by <span>Lori C.</span>
Lori C.

"EZCare is great"

What do you like best?

I have been using EZCare for many years now, It is easy to use, I can print out many different reports. Great for email parents invoices and receipts. I can print out the children's weekly schedule with a few clicks of a button.

What do you dislike?

Not much. For one of my reports that I print, I have to always set the printer up for the job each time I print it. Kind of a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love this program, real easy to use.

Children's scheduling, ease of billing parents and sending out their year end statement.

EZCare review by <span>Kristin S.</span>
Kristin S.

"EZCare make my life very easy"

What do you like best?

I like all of the reports that can be generated. It makes the beginning of the year much easier.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to change reports. It can be limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most important thing to me after using EZCare is the technical service. The tech support is very responsive. They have always been able to solve any issues I might be having.

The billing process for my families is very easy. It's very convenient and parents like it too.

EZCare review by <span>Adriana A.</span>
Adriana A.

"Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Even someone who is not "Tech Savvy" will find this program simple enough to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It does what it is intended to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program. It is simple to use and easy to train new employees for it. As a new employee, I learned how to navigate this system within my first week in this position.

I like that it has made collecting payments way easier on us. It provides a few different ways of collecting payment which our clients appreciate!

"Excellent Software"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about ez-care is the convenience of use. I can add all the students in, charge them all, keep track of the bill, their attendance and payments all in one.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is when I don't have the module I need when I'm trying to do something that requires that module. That's not ez-care's fault :)

I keep track of Accounts Receivables with ez-care. Delinquent accounts are easily tracked.

EZCare review by <span>Susan C.</span>
Susan C.

"Data Management System"

What do you like best?

This program is user friendly. It helps to us to document child and family information in an organized manner and can provide many different reports at the push of a button. Tech support is excellent

What do you dislike?

In the five years that I have been using EZCare I haven't found anything I dislike/

It's a real time saver in both documenting information and accessing it afterwards. Our required state immunization report can now be filled out quickly.

EZCare review by User

"Easy to use Ezcare"

What do you like best?

Our Center was one of the first to use Ezcare. There are many features that a person uses on a daily basis -reports, attendance, payments, e-mails, etc.

What do you dislike?

Not much. You have to purchase different levels of support

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the entire program

We are able to pull information for grants and other reports. Process payments

EZCare review by <span>Brian L.</span>
Brian L.

"great software "

What do you like best?

The tech support is amazing The best out there!

What do you dislike?

Finding kids by first name can be a bit wonky

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I do

Saves so much timeZ

EZCare review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"A user friendly data management system"

What do you like best?

We really like the reporting that is available thru EZCare.Look forward to the increase there.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to access the system at the same time my administrative assistance is doing date entry.

Attendance sheets are easier to produce.

Schedules are available

Tuition is calculated

Family information easy to access

EZCare review by <span>Marla H.</span>
Marla H.

"EZ Care Makes my job much easier!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program and the amazing customer service!

What do you dislike?

No complaints. I really like this service.

Billing and scheduling

EZCare review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Assistant Director"

What do you like best?

EZCare keeps everything I need for our families in one neat program! It is extremely user friendly, has many additional components such as Time Clock and Online payments, and Mass Calling features that you can use if you so desire. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend EZCare to anyone that asks!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike, I am currently extremely satisfied with our EZCare.

Easy parent billing/bill tracking, wonderful addition of the TimeClock module helps to track child/family, and staff attendance. Streamlines our payroll procedure.

EZCare review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Excellent training and support!"

What do you like best?

I like the EZ availability of support staff and comprehensive training provided.

There was always someone ready to help and the staff are all friendly!

What do you dislike?

I dislike importing data that has to run through 1-5 times. I would rather just run once and have the data in the drawer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to create and run reports is priceless.

EZCare provides benefits to tracking our participant demographics and class registrations and allows us to instantly run reports as needed.

EZCare review by <span>Mary K.</span>
Mary K.

"great program"

What do you like best?

I like that all information is in one spot.

What do you dislike?

The way we have to report attendance. I would like to see that part set up differently

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it you will not regret it.

emailing invoices is a plus

EZCare review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"EZ Care - EZ"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the program. I can pull any type of information I need by creating a custom report.

What do you dislike?

Creating custom reports is sometimes a pain, not so user friendly. But, once they're created they work well.

Support is always helpful when I run into a problem.

Accepting credit cards has always been a request. EZ Care make that very easy now.

This make the our parents very happy.

EZCare review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Company to work with"

What do you like best?

I like the customer service. Great people!

What do you dislike?

There have been some bumps in the road with linking our info from EZ Care to our quick books.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to get all set up and running. But once it's set up it's pretty user friendly.

Great system for billing parents, keeping track of our students schedules, and communicating with parents.

EZCare review by User

"Superb Customer Service and Technical Support"

What do you like best?

Technical support is always available to help. I also love the webinar trainings.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see paper payments drop down list by student not parent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. It is very easy to use. Has saved us time and money.

Easier posting of payments. Online payments increasing which saves time.

"Come a long way"

What do you like best?

We have been with EZ Care for a while now. They are always helpful and changing things to fit the times.

What do you dislike?

Nothing they are great when there is an issue.

They help us move money easier help with our families and integrating to reach this generation.

EZCare review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Tried and True"

What do you like best?

EZ Care is user friendly, as are the support staff! They are very helpful and are always willing to go above and beyond for me when I'm stuck.

What do you dislike?

Wow, tough one! I can't think of anything!

Easy to read ledgers and knowing where my ourstandings are at all times.

EZCare review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Little Academy Nursery Review"

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly when adding a family and staff

What do you dislike?

The options to print report is just too many. We are not able to customise it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i would recommend

We are able to monitor payment and reprint receipts anytime.

Learn more about EZCare

EZCare Videos

Learning about EZCare?

* We monitor all EZCare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare EZCare to Similar Solutions