EZLynx Agency Management

3.8

EZLynx Agency Management allows you to maximize your agency's potential by increasing your ability to retain current customers while acquiring new business.

Work for EZLynx Agency Management?

Learning about EZLynx?

EZLynx Agency Management Reviews

Showing 15 EZLynx reviews
EZLynx review by Bob K.
Bob K.

"Great system bad support how do I decide if I recommend? "

What do you like best?

Conceptually, the system has a lot great features and potential yet untapped. Workflow efficiency and marketing capabilities are very good with a upside huge potential 'IF'...

What do you dislike?

The support area has too often been able to complete a task in one call. Either the person 'didn't know they are responsible to do the support or where to send me and I've been tossed back and forth between their people and other vendors when IN FACT it was their responsibility. One hand does not know what the other is doing as it were. Only after anger and demanding escalation/supervisor did it get done. Wasting a great deal of time. Applied Systems (former software in my agency) has a much better 1 and done support system. NEVER did I need to make 2 calls or get misguided answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a fulltime IT person to train your staff with experience using EZLynx GREAT! or if you can hire someone to come to your office to train GREAT ! otherwise plan on long frustrating 'TRAIN' yourself as you go and HOPE you are utilizing the system because no one at EZlynx has considered offering this to it's customers. By the way I made these suggestions still nothing

Again, the workflow and integration with my outlook email, document uploads, email campaigns etc.for marketing, texting from the system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EZLynx Agency Management
EZLynx review by Administrator

"Excellent Software - Tons of features"

What do you like best?

TONS of flexible reports (policies, financial, commission (received and paid out), employee management- see who is quoting the most, who is missing deadlines or has unattended to tasks etc). Very automated and easy to use. Many automated features. Great communication tools- texting, email. and hard copy mail that utilizes custom templates. For such a robust system they are surprisingly affordable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about this product. I have had good experiences dealing with support, and they provided training videos to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provide little training BUT they have a lot of self learn videos available if you ask for them- plus many screens have a "Video Help" button where you can learn about the page you are on. ASK about add ons- they have some really great ones. They don't push you to spend money so sometimes you have to prod a little to find add ons you may want.

Retention is easier with this system, and there is lots of automation if you utilize the system properly- which cuts back on staff costs. Plus it's cost is affordable. The reporting really helps me to manage the employees and keep an eye on the numbers that count.

What Insurance Agency Management solution do you use?

EZLynx review by Joyce O.
Joyce O.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Straight forward and user friendly. They have put more thought into this software than other major carriers. It is simple and leads from page to page. Makes getting multiple quotes at the same time easy! Very organized. It is the quickest way to submit quote requests to multiple carriers. There are multiple users in the office as well. If you have questions or problems, contact tech support. They do help you!

What do you dislike?

I would like for this software to let me know when fire policies were easier to quote. It would be nice for me to be able to know when a policy was ineligible with a certain carrier. Sometimes it doesn't quote a rate, I am not sure why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this software to anyone looking for insurance problems of carriers.

We are able to get quotes with different carriers, something we could not do with other software. I have seen an upgrade on this software. It's great.

"Convenient and Smooth!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to enter data ONE TIME and have it propagated to multiple carrier for quotes. I love that it gives me a bird's eye view of which direction I should take and what carriers to consider when quoting a client so I don't spend a ton of extra time entering the same data over and over.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little frustrating dealing with the extra details our setup asks for, but I understand why it's necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more carriers you quote through, the more time-consuming it is to quote them, so consider this product for sure. The less time to spend entering data, the more time you can spend helping others and SELLING!

Speeding up the quoting process! The biggest benefit is lower redundancy, which reduces stress and boredom. On top of that, there is a faster turnaround time for quotes, which improves the customer experience.

EZLynx review by Emi O.
Emi O.

"Easy, simple and awesme software!"

What do you like best?

Ezlynx is very easy to use. I like how it is easy to create an account, both personal and commercial lines. I also like how you can prepare Acord forms and send the form directly through Ezlynx. The product saved me a lot of time. Their tech support is awesome. They are very helpful and get back to me very fast.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I do not like about this product. Maybe sometimes it does not let me rate and I do not know why, but overall, Ezlynx is an awesome software and so far the best insurance agency software. I really recommend this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend this software to whoever considering it. Ezlynx is very easy to use, it has everything you need to manage your agency. The software saved us a lot of time!

EZlynx helps me take care of my customers fast and effectively. I can easy find the most competitive rate. This software saves me lots of time!

"Ez-to Use Software"

What do you like best?

My Favorite feature is that I can shop and rate all my carriers at one time on one convenient location. It keeps all the pertinent information on my clients so i can reach them and keep their information as a client together.

What do you dislike?

The layout with the questions and the segments that you need to go through is at times confusing. I also wish there was a quick edit button for the quoting aspect so that I could adjust during upload so when I went to the carrier sight there was not lots of different quotes uploaded because of an error on one upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use, keeps all the activities I need to complete as an agent everyday. I can check on the quotes, and save the prior quotes so I know that the shopping was either helpful or not.

It makes business more efficient because I can create a client profile and quote many different coverage's for them. Once I have finished quoting then I can upload it to my other agency software as well as other carrier sites for seamless movement between sites

EZLynx review by Agency
Agency

"Horrible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The potential it has. But the system is not user friendly there for not knowing how to use it,

What do you dislike?

To us customer service is everything, they don't answer the phone nor do help with training on the management system. There are videos to watch but it doesn't show or teach you anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it, unless you have someone who is trained on this system. The customer service sucks and the videos don't teach anything.

Retention, but by not being trained on this system. That doesn't help me at all.

EZLynx review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Its kind of easy?"

What do you like best?

lots of carrier options- better platform for rating than competitors. fairly easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

difficult to update passwords if you manage more than one agency, doesn't work with all carriers. does not always connect well and rates can be completely off kilter because of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ezlynx is moving in the right direction and has made some good changes over the past few years. I think with a few more years they will be the number one rating platform and they are on of the more secure platforms to use.

policy rating

User in Insurance

"Very easy system to keep track of all your clients"

What do you like best?

I like how it is super easy to search for a client, by name, number address or policy number. I like how you can look at cancellations and renewals on home page. I like that quoting can be done through the rating system if you work with multiple companies.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when syncing a current policy into a new quote it gets stuck and wont let you go through the entire quote.

No longer need paper files in office. All our clients information is stored here.

"EZLynx Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of quoting within our comparative rater. It has helped us more efficiently assist our clients.

What do you dislike?

The rates do not always reflect accurately within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more price competitive. We have had to leave EZLynx in my channel most recently for a lesser product. Thanks.

It is enabling us to quote and requote our clients in a fraction of the time. This has enabled us to enhance our productivity.

EZLynx review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"best insurance tool "

What do you like best?

having everything in one place and the ease to collect reports.

What do you dislike?

With some companies the names are downloaded with second name as last name and is very difficult to find people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the quote rater is too long, specific and takes too much time.

I love the capacity to take notes and see them later, send email, save documents, see price changes and have multiple insurance companies at one place.

EZLynx review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"May be best for a small business"

What do you like best?

EZlynx is web-based, which is great. The software is not on the agency computer— but rather on the server, so there are no annoying updates.

What do you dislike?

The communications are not great and the plug ins are arguably worse.

Real time marketing

EZLynx review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Ezlynx"

What do you like best?

I like that it links with multiple agencies systems.

What do you dislike?

The homeowners carriers availability in Florida is not brought enough for our Marketplace

Ezlynx prevents some duplicate data entry

EZLynx review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Banking
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Banking

"Quality program"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the Comparative rates

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how busy the pages are. Needs to have easier tab browsing

Comparative rates

EZLynx review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care

"Ez lynx"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to submit multiple quotes, ease of use and multiple employees could utilize it

What do you dislike?

Difficult to submit for different agencies

Organizational tool

Learning about EZLynx Agency Management?

* We monitor all EZLynx Agency Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.