ezPower Retail POS

ezPower Retail POS tracks sales and inventory automatically with numerous reports and functions required for POS operations.

Work for ezPower Retail POS?
We pay  pos   review  2x

Learning about ezPower Retail POS?

ezPower Retail POS Reviews

Showing 1 ezPower Retail POS review
ezPower Retail POS review by <span>Bee A.</span>
Bee A.

Interesting concept

What do you like best?

I love the fact that ezPower tracks inventory and rapidly sends out various reports.i like how it allows businesses to keep record of customer sales,discounts,layaways and many other features that will enhance the business experience.I like the fact that ezPower offers free software downloads.I like the automatic website generator feature as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the bland colors of the interface.I also think the price of the software should be more reasonably priced.Sometimes there are glitches that I come across on the homepage of website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to track records of your business.

I am solving business strategies that help assist with keeping record of my customer sales and offer details of up to date inventory.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ezPower Retail POS

What POS solution do you use?

Learning about ezPower Retail POS?

* We monitor all ezPower Retail POS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.