Ezyinsights

EzyInsights is a content discovery and media monitoring solution for newsrooms and journalists.

Work for Ezyinsights?
Agilitypr mediamonitoring 2x

Learning about Ezyinsights?

Ezyinsights Reviews

Ask Ezyinsights a Question
Showing 12 Ezyinsights reviews
Ezyinsights review by <span>Toni K.</span>
Toni K.

Our go-to social media solution

What do you like best?

EzyInsights allows us to keep track of our competition and market in real-time, allowing us to react quickly when there's a breaking story. It also allows us to evaluate how we're performing throughout the day and to make adjustments where necessary.

Outside of our news desk's usual scope, EzyInsights allows us to discover interesting stories to cover that may not come from organizations or sources we'd usually be paying attention to. This is especially true for socially-relevant and human interest stories.

Finally, push notifications for trending stories from different markets and topics are immensenly important. They allow us to immediately start working on the story.

What do you dislike?

Enlisting new users to any software is always a bit of a hurdle, so especially subscribing to push notifications and daily reports should be made as simple and streamlined as humanly possible.

EzyInsights allows us to evaluate our social media performance on a constant basis and also allows us to understand where we could do better. We've had success turning insights from the tool into high-performing stories both in terms of traffic and engagement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ezyinsights
Ezyinsights review by <span>Olav H.</span>
Olav H.

Excellent for monitoring viral news stories in realtime

What do you like best?

EzyRealtime provides our newsroom with fast and easy accessable information presented in realtime on which stories that are gathering the most engagement on Facebook.

It's easy to use filters that provide you with the information you want to monitor. By using the TV-mode in our newsroom, the journalists have access to and knowledge about which stories that are engaging fastest right now.

With access to five filters in the same screen, you should be covered on both local, national and global news.

In breaking news situations the search would help you to find the best angels from newssites covering the same event. If you want a local angle, it is possible to sort the search by over performing posts, usually smaller news sites that are gathering a lot more engagement than normal.

The tool also provides a toplist for the last 24hrs up to a week.

Currently in use in our newsroom is the traffic light-function. This helps us maximise the organic potential in each post by measuring engagement/minute to give a score that tells us when to post our next story on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

This tool doesn't monitor the traffic each post are driving to your website. You still have to use Facebook insights for that.

The traffic light should only be used as a guidance. As a news publisher there are several other reasons to post a story that would be in conflict of the traffic light. You don't wait with breaking news.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up the filters properly for your use. We found it better to create several filters, and switch between them according to what our daily focus is.

Our Facebook-analytics in the daily news covering has been made easy - and on a TV-screen in our news room. We spend less time monitoring other news site on Facebook, and thus more time working with journalism.

What Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Ezyinsights review by <span>Ariane M.</span>
Ariane M.

EZYInsights is very helpful for newsrooms

What do you like best?

By far my favorite thing about EZYinsights is that it gives us the ability to see how well our competitors' stories are doing. We have no way of knowing how many clicks individual stories on our competition's sites are getting. However, we can see, via EZYinsights, how many social engagements they are getting, which is often aligned with site traffic. This is our ONLY window into how our competitors are faring. Sometimes stories seem uninteresting, but if we noticed that readers are going nuts about it competition's social media, we'll know we need to grab it. EZYinsights has given me the jump on our rivals many, many times, and makes us much more competitive.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. This field requires 40 characters minimum, which is bizarre.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product will certainly up your social media game.

In addition to thwarting competition I have found EZYinsights to be invaluable in my work at the desk. I use it for a few primary purposes:

1) I discover news stories to write up before they go viral.

I've found many stories brewing on EZYinsights that go on to bring lots of traffic to the site. I've found the "Middle east" and "exclusive" categories to be very useful to for this.

2) EZYInsights helps me make intelligent decisions about placement and presentation of stories on the site.

EZYInsights shows me what people are interested in, even if they're engaging with it in non-click ways. Google analytics shows us what people are clicking on only. EZYinsights shows us what people are engaging with in other ways. This helps us understand when we should spot discrepancies between social engagement and clicks and adjust headlines/photos etc to turn that engagement into clicks. This also helps us decide where to place stories on the homepage and how high to place them, if they are likely to be shared on social even if current click stats are not high.

3) EZYInsights helps me understand when to post

The red light/green light feature is very helpful in understanding optimal times to post, especially when I should wait longer than usual because the previous post is doing exceptionally well.

Ezyinsights review by <span>Esmee O.</span>
Esmee O.

Excellent storyboard, keeping track of virals and posting times

What do you like best?

Now that Intelligence rolled out, it's one of my favorite features to compare brands. Before that it's the TV screen with the green/red light to post.

What do you dislike?

It could be made easier to add certain brands, like with NewsWhipe/Spike. I'd also like integration with Twitter/Instagram, but Instagram will be added later this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EzyInsights has proven to be a valuable tool in tracking news, as well as virals, seeing which posts performs best, and thus you can work up a strategy to stay ahead of your competitors.

Too big of gaps between posts. The traffic light is easy to set up, as with filters to keep track of fast growing posts. Also to see which posts are performing well, even though they have not been posted to Facebook yet.

Ezyinsights review by <span>Anders L.</span>
Anders L.

I work with Ezyinsight everyday

What do you like best?

This product is a great way to keep track of all the relevant social interactions in relevant media and a great way find new storys to write about.

The feature that tells you when it's time to post on your Facebook pages is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not much! There are a lot of features I don't use on a daily basis and they might seam a bit confusing. But I'm sure if i gave it some time I could get the hang of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a media company that needs to keep an eye on whats going on in the world and whats being most talked about and interacted with on social media this is the tool for you.

We are a media company that works with viral news. Ezyinsights it the number one tool we use to track our storys succés and keep an eye on our competitors and to find new storys to write.

Ezyinsights review by <span>Immy V.</span>
Immy V.

Real Ezy

What do you like best?

We really love the Realtime screen, as well as the many filters you can add to your liking which you can share in a group as well. It's easy to use and the service is really quick.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really dislike, but I do miss Instagram information.

It helps us to know when to post or how long a post can get engagement. It also helps to show our colleagues and bosses why we make certain decisions by comparing it to our competitors and it saves time in that way. When Intelligence is introduced this will help with the statistics as well.

Learning about Ezyinsights?

* We monitor all Ezyinsights reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.