F5 Advanced Firewall Manager

F5 provides solutions for an application world. With F5, businesses deliver the most secure, fast & reliable applications to anyone anywhere at any time.

Work for F5 Advanced Firewall Manager?

Learning about F5?

Compare F5 Advanced Firewall Manager to Similar Solutions

F5 Advanced Firewall Manager Reviews

Showing 5 F5 reviews
F5 review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"f5 is one of the best products in its class"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that in f5 I can create and assign custom "Access Profiles" to any "Virtual Server". I also like that I can run a report on the "Access Policy" to get information on all the sessions in real time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the development/test licensing expires after about 3 months and then it needs to be renewed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend performing a total assessment of your network environment before engaging with f5; that way you'll be able to answer any questions they have in regards to the architecture.

We solved an issue with different applications using different authentication methods. We realized that implementing SSO (Single Sing On) is quite beneficial since it makes it easier for our users to use our applications.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about F5 Advanced Firewall Manager
F5 review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Easy and Straigthforward "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, I've never had a problem with my RSA remote login device.

What do you dislike?

The device itself is a bit clunky, and I'm told fairly susceptible to water damage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assuming it isn't more expensive that competitors, I have no complaints about the F5 advanced firewall manager.

This software and corresponding device allows me to access the department's servers remotely.

What Firewall solution do you use?

F5 review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Amazing Load Balancing Hardware and Interface"

What do you like best?

We use the F5 to load balance all of our web properties. It is versatile and quite intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

Would just like the learning curve to be a bit easier but hands on training has helped a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you to use the F5 for load balancing of for firewall, you have picked a great versatile product.

We have enabled our web properties to be load balanced and thus offered in high availability.

F5 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"F5 AFM"

What do you like best?

The ability to be granular in where and how to apply access rules.

What do you dislike?

The cli configuration for AFM is overly complicated and difficult to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

The ability to use the f5 as a state full firewall instead of having a traditional firewall load balancer configuratuon.

F5 review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"f5 Works Great!"

What do you like best?

Connect securely to VPN quickly and effortlessly. Connection times are fast and reliable.

What do you dislike?

No complaints thus far in using the software.

Connect securely to VPN quickly and effortlessly.

Learning about F5 Advanced Firewall Manager?

* We monitor all F5 Advanced Firewall Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare F5 Advanced Firewall Manager to Similar Solutions