Fabric

Since the birth of mobile apps, we've witnessed an explosion of mobile development tools. Today, many of these tools still require countless hours on the developer's part to implement: creating different accounts, configuring the SDKs, among others. With Fabric, you'll never have to worry about tedious configurations or juggling different accounts.

Work for Fabric?

Learning about Fabric?

Fabric Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 22 Fabric reviews
Fabric review by <span>Simon L.</span>
Simon L.

Great tool for freelance mobile projects

What do you like best?

Ease to use, and it's 100% made-for-mobile. The SDK is really intuitive to start adding logs, breadcrumbs, search terms, purchased made and even identify users.

The real-time dashboard is really cool, its zero configuration from our end.

Helps to track users retention, growth, version upgrades, features popularity and even revenue stats.

In the long run, you may find some helpful insights for future features developements.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard and widgets are not customizable, can't add filters nor date range.

Fabric is joining Google. Not sure how it's going to end, just hoping it won't end dead within the next few years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best free mobile analytics software you can find on the market. It also has Crashlytics for crash reporting.

I use it for all my freelance projects. After a while of monitoring users behaviors, I contact my contractor for insights, enhancements, or even features developments. It helps me a lot for projects continuity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fabric
Fabric review by <span>Joshua D.</span>
Joshua D.

Great Crash Reporting and Great Insights

What do you like best?

Obviously, one of the main reasons we use Fabric is that it offers a free crash reporting system. And for a free crash reporting platform, it offers more than most other competitors. The UI is intuitive and setup in your Android project is simple.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Crashlytics and Fabric. It has what we need at our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for inexpensive crash reporting for your mobile app, this is the tool for you.

We mostly use Fabric for its crash reporting capability. It is fast and simple to integrate into my Android projects at work. From what I've heard from coworkers, it is similarly easy to integrate into iOS.

What Mobile Development Platforms solution do you use?

Fabric review by <span>Laurent R.</span>
Laurent R.

Fabric is Awesome!!!!

What do you like best?

Fabric is really an awesome tool for development and also when the app is launched. I have used Fabric both on iOS and Android applications. What's the best part about Fabric? It's 100% free!! I love their "Beta" feature, where we can share beta builds of applications with testers without having to pay for a service like hockeyApp or use Apple's TestFlight. They also own Crashlytics, which is great not only for development and keeping track of bugs, but also for when the app is live. It allows the developers to stay on top of bugs and get notified before users complain about them.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Fabric. The installation is easy, it's free, and it's supported by a big company (Twitter) so we know it should be around for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use Fabric. Crashlytics is a must in mobile app development, and distributing beta builds through it is very easy!

We are using it mostly for Chrashlytics and Beta. We are told about bugs in the app during development and when the app is live, and we can distribute beta builds to our testers directly from the app!

Fabric review by <span>Fayimora F.</span>
Fayimora F.

So far, it is a great product

What do you like best?

I am a new user so my opinions are still limited. Regardless, the ability to scope errors by users and devices is amazing!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app doesn't seem to work. It will be really nice if it does as I can monitor on mobile and most importantly get alerts. Email alerts are nice but having an app that i can use to dive into the bug will be more convenient

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still evaluating Fabric but so far, it feels like a great tool to have and I will certainly advise anyone thinking about it to give it a shot and perhaps write up their experiences so we can all learn and help to improve it.

We are into delivery logistics and when one of our delivery drivers has the app crash on him ,we can see this and get a fix out a early as possible as they are a vital part of the business.

Fabric review by <span>Eduardo N.</span>
Eduardo N.

Great issue tracker

What do you like best?

Very good response times on crash reporting (faster developer tasks are a;lways welcome), sleek interface, great documentation, Android and iOS support, a good amount of other useful features like Analytics.

What do you dislike?

I never liked the AS plugin to be honest, other than that I have no complaints. The plugin proposed a installation process outside of what was usually a standard add this line to Gradle task and a few bits of code here and there, confusing some of the users (myself included because sometimes it glitched out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use both the analytics and crash reporting features, hardly need to look elsewhere.

Bug tracking! Solved a lot of bugs reported by our users.

Fabric review by <span>Dimitar C.</span>
Dimitar C.

Great crash reporting and analytics solution

What do you like best?

Fast and reliable crash reporting. Great integration with iOS. The support is very good and helpful. Easy to track bugs and crashes. Easy to organise testers and versions. Their integrated analytics product is also very good.

What do you dislike?

It does not support Web (yet). Sometimes we need to see individual crashes (i.e. when 10 ppl experienced the same crash, you can see only one crash report). It's not possible to send beta version to the same tester again (if they accidentally deleted it or something) so you have to build again or use another email. Their analytics product can use some more features like tracking duration of events.

Fabric crash reporting and beta management helps us to very quickly distribute our apps to the testers both internally and client-side and quickly find and fix bugs they encounter. It works faster and more reliably than Apple's mechanism and it also supports Android so it's easy to manage everything from a single tool.

Learning about Fabric?

* We monitor all Fabric reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.