Facebook Audience Network

Facebook's Audience Network allows you to monetize your iOS and Android apps, as well as mobile websites with targeted ads.

Work for Facebook Audience Network?

Learning about Facebook Audience Network?

Facebook Audience Network Reviews

Showing 50 Facebook Audience Network reviews
Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Emily P.</span>
Emily P.

"Easy Tool"

What do you like best?

An easy way to reach people outside of Facebook, while still using the FB ads manager. Sometimes I see better results with the audience network than with Facebook itself. Depends on the ad.

What do you dislike?

Not great options for say, just doing audience network instead of FB and audience network. At least that I have used. FB is always changing the way they do their ads and the interface so it's possible there is a way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do FB blueprint and your research before starting ads. It may seem easy and simple, but there are so many ways to optimize it and get better results. Also try split testing to see what works better for the results you are trying to get.

Mainly recruiting new employees with FB ads. It's great to reach different audiences and demographics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook Audience Network
Facebook Audience Network review by Agency
Agency

"Reaching your Facebook Audience off Facebook"

What do you like best?

FAN has really helped us expand our reach and still hit the Facebook users off of Facebook. Our clients love to use Facebook for the targeting purposes and ability to upload custom audiences. FAN allows us to hit that audience more times, and in places they are not traditionally expecting, and it's not just your typically banner display space.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more ability to understand where the ads appeared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be as alarmed as to where the placements are, just realize that you are going to reach your customer, and it doesnt matter as to where they are, but as long as they see your ads.

Business problems we are solving is reach. Even if a user is not on the Facebook platform we are able to reach them outside by using the same targeting options as Facebook Newsfeed ads.

What App Monetization solution do you use?

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Natalie C. W.</span>
Natalie C. W.

"Best Way to Build Robust Audiences"

What do you like best?

I like how many demographic options there are, and how selecting one option allows us to see how that impacts other options, e.g. selecting a certain zip code and interest will show me what other categories that audience may fall under.

What do you dislike?

I'm not convinced of its accuracy. When I see the categories Facebook has put me in, some of them are laughable. For example, it thinks I have a great interest in Human Leg. I don't even know what that means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create lots of custom audiences through the Facebook Audience Insights, then save them there. I prefer doing this than using the native audience tool within the ad builder itself.

Targeting very specific groups of people for better ROI on ad campaigns.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Kasie K.</span>
Kasie K.

"Difficult to use. I honestly only for business. No "

What do you like best?

Honestly, I can't say that there is anything that I liked about this. I use my phone only for business. No computer. This was just entirely too difficult to actually really use. See you download the app. Then you have to go online and sign up there and get a code. From that point most everything is done in browser. With the exception of seeing how much you've spent and your results. That's a lot to do when I could have simply used Facebook Ads Manager.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to bounce between the app and browser. Let one thing do it all. I shouldn't have to be bouncing between things to get stuff done. That's ridiculous. There are other apps out there that do the exact same thing that are much simpler to use. The interface is a mess also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. Use Facebook Ads Manager instead.

None. I finally decided to use Facebook Ads Manager. Much simpler in design and it accomplishes the same thing.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Kathleen S.</span>
Kathleen S.

"Haven't Seen Results"

What do you like best?

Nothing really. There is something to be said if you REALLY want to get a lot of impressions for an ad, but I've found that placing your ads on Audience Network isn't meaningful.

What do you dislike?

You get a ton of impressions, but with my experience in an agency and working with other agencies it's just a clumsy way to get more impressions. I haven't really seen any meaningful actions through audience network and a lot of traffic bounces from websites. People will tap the ads accidentally and immediately go back to what they were doing before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some experimentation with it before you commit to running any major campaigns. I can see how it might be useful if you have a MUCH larger organization, but typically it's not great. If your goal is solely brand awareness, it might be helpful, but for the most part, it's just a pain for the user. Anywhere I've worked, there's been a stigma against it.

I haven't found any benefit to using it.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>bryan y.</span>
bryan y.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Facebook Audience Network is that they do the work for you. They will get your content out there and do a great job of getting ads to your content. There is a lot of different ads to meet the your audience needs. They have great customer support I had a few problems and they were great about helping me out and helping me understand. They made things seem really easy and went step bu step in assisting me with this problem. The customer support was very nice and reassuring.

What do you dislike?

I have had a few problems at first figuring out how to use this and have the ads actually show up on my content. The ads were not working at first I had to talk to a Facebook agent and get a problem resolved. It took awhile to get a hold of someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a relevant way to get ads to your content I would highly recommend this!

I am getting a lot more relevant ads to my content.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Anyone can use it, but can anyone use it?"

What do you like best?

I like that it's pretty fast and easy, it reaches millions and is priced affordably.

What do you dislike?

We've had some troubleshooting where we think we haven't gotten leads properly or in a timely manner, other people receive leads, it's a full time job to contact the FB team and if you're looking to get the most out of your ads or place for multiple clients get ready for a lot of learning and a headache.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FACEBOOK step UP your customer care; once you talk to someone it's great but it's literally easier to contact the FBI. Also, for real, show people what they're paying for and make sure you're not dispensing leads to the wrong people.

And users, hire a pro. Let someone place your ads for you if you're expecting big ROI. Go through an agency.

We're able to put out events, flyers, new client's information and reach a very specific targeted demographic, even moreso than google and affordably.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Definitely making improvements and worth testing into this placement"

What do you like best?

I appreciate Facebook giving advertisers more insight into where their ads are serving across FAN and my clients finally felt comfortable testing once we were able to apply blacklists.

What do you dislike?

I'm still not seeing the strongest performance from a direct response standpoint when evaluating Audience Network so I'm curious which types of campaigns it works best for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend if you are looking to expand your potential reach on Facebook and also if you or your client accept view-through attribution. We mostly focus on click-based attribution so FAN is not a huge click driver but combined attribution tends to perform fairly well.

Running on FAN helps us to expand our reach and scale our current programs.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Haven't Seen Great Results – But Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Facebook Audience Network is nice because it expands your reach to so much more than Facebook. I like that I know I am making the most of my platform by giving my ads more places to live – it's nice to know Facebook partners with other sites to give users more options and broader audiences. Ad formats have gotten easier to use and push out as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the quirks that come with using the audience network. While it can definitely increase impressions and help with results, I've found that even when I get really targeted, I don't get great results on the audience network when compared to just Facebook (you can segment on impressions/reach/clicks by Facebook vs. Audience Network, so I can tell my results on this platform aren't great). It just seems like another way to do a display ad to get your ads out there, but doesn't really yield great results in my experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook in general has TERRIBLE customer support, so you have to rely on the Facebook support threads.

For clients who say "We don't want to just advertise on Facebook," the Audience Network is an easy way to push ads out on the internet. Their ad formats have also improved too – with native formats and video ads, your ad does look nice on Audience Network sites.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Katie H.</span>
Katie H.

"Facebook Audience Network Review"

What do you like best?

I like using the audience network tool because it helps to segment your audience and target users who actually might be interested in your product or service. I work for an agency and spend time on Facebook for each of my clients. Targeting posts has proven to be much more effective to get the content in front of the right people as opposed to boosting posts. Curating an audience will yield much better results than an untargeted audience.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were some sort of tracker to measure how effective the set audience was as opposed to no targeting. Yes, you can use insights and see post insights, but it would be nice to have some sort of comparison when looking at the targeted posts versus no targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, creating native or targeted ads using Facebook audience network is great. It allows you to target an audience and create specific content that will enhance your visibility and ultimately, make sure your money is being spent effectively.

I work with a variety of clients – some multi-location and some location specific. Targeting the audience for these clients has proven very effective in increasing visibility and boosting sales/services awareness. If you are working toward improving social reach and enhancing social engagement, it is absolutely necessary to utilize audience targeting. Having a more curated audience will ultimately yield better results and keep your social efforts on track and worth the cost.

"Facebook Audience Network"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard - Very functional with the following capabilities. Dashboard, Settings, Roles, Alerts, App Review, PRODUCTS, Facebook Login, Audience Network, Messenger, + Add Product, Saved, Tools & SupportDocs....

These tools are the best for your facebook app. I currently have three Facebook apps. Facebook supplies the right Tools to Test and debug my apps. The best of all Analytics for Apps. Facebook Analytics for Apps helps your app flourish in 5 easy steps, I call, "Guidance." Making it easier to dicipher your audiences activity data with funnels, cohorts, breakdowns and more.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I really can't give a dislike for Facebook Audience Network. Though some platforms like this can be complicated Facebook Audience Network gets my "thumb up." Any marketing platform that can increase the audience for any business is great.

As a website designer and online solutions provider Facebook Audience Network has not only increased my target audience, Facebook Audience Network has also increased my client's target audience by 12% in the last 6 months.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Information Technology and Services

"We use Audience Network to reach put to brides in our area to tell them about our local bridal shows"

What do you like best?

We have had great success targeting exactly the type of brides we want. We narrow down based on interests, age, and location for each show we produce. Some shows require different number or area brides then others, and this helps us achieve just that!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike, in our experience we have had great success. The customer service is helpful too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you are happy with your ad once it goes live, because it will be out there for many eyes to see once it is.

We were having a hard time locating brides in specific area for different shows and this helped us achieve just that. we tried many different print ads, coupons, and billboards but because the show is a one day event, the ads would get old and not be current. Facebook removes after the event is over which helps us in just the timeframe we need.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Kyle W.</span>
Kyle W.

"Target Who Matters "

What do you like best?

Love knowing who exactly will see my ads, how large the audience is, and the ability to save the audience for future campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Not always sure where the data is coming from and how current it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to research your network and notice placements. If your audience is too narrow, your ads may only show on third party sites.

Trying to reach custom audiences through Facebook advertising. Audience network lets me reach potential homebuyers in a specific zip code radius when I have a mortgage lender wanting to promote refinancing. I can target pet owners when a pet store client is opening a new store. I've seen incredible results in high-quality traffic at a low cost per click.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Brittnee M.</span>
Brittnee M.

"Social Media Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I like that it makes it easy to target an audience. The categories are layered and will break down to more specific audiences that we want to reach across the Facebook platform.

What do you dislike?

You can't have a break down of spend by app so we can't see data for the third party platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to look into Facebook Audience Network and make sure that is something you want to invest in. It's easy to use and helpful to hit the right audience.

We are using Facebook Audience Network as a way to target to specific audiences in the social sphere. It's really easy to define the specific audience that we want to target.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Sheena M.</span>
Sheena M.

"I use this for my business."

What do you like best?

I use this for my business. It is very helpful to see who is actually active on you page. I am able to see what kind of market I am reaching out to.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is very complicated to understand. When you are working with the public, you want to make sure you are pressing the right buttons. Also, sometimes it freezes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will help your business a great deal. Knowing that you are able to reach many more customers is the goal, and the Audience Network will help with that. All business owners need something easy to use and this is it.

I am trying to reach out to a larger market. I want to reach more people than the ones just in my area. It benefits me because it is a cheaper form of advertisement.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Jacob S.</span>
Jacob S.

"Critical for effective Facebook marketing"

What do you like best?

The ability to fine tune my ads reach and know we were showing to prospects who were likely to convert. I also appreciated the ability to build and test segments of audiences

What do you dislike?

The only negative that came to mind was some of the reports that showed “compared to FB data” was difficult to read by other parties internally

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your lists clean and save data/reports regularly. Don’t be afraid to test

We have been able to not only target and expand our primary audiences but also test new segments and track/analyze detailed customer value statistics

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Computer Software

"A powerful tool for audience targeting"

What do you like best?

Targeting capabilities. We have a very target audiences, and can easily get our message in front of them with the Facebook Audience Network. Allows us to affordably and rapidly test messaging to different target audiences before investing in larger campaigns. Doesn't break budget which is a big deal for those who need to measure performance to the dollar.

What do you dislike?

Needs more insight into ad placements. As a B2B brand with a reputation, I need to be able to quickly view and manage the types of sites we're placing ads on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your audience research before using this tool. Incredibly powerful when you know who you're trying to reach.

The major benefit is the ability to quickly and affordably test messaging to a large audience of potential target customers.

Facebook Audience Network review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great possibility to share news and events with everyone interested in our activities."

What do you like best?

I like best that we can share not only posts to notify our followers of upcoming events or current news but that we can also share multimedia content like videos, photos and especially live streams.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we as a business page of facebook would have to pay to get a wider audience to see our posts in their timeline.

We are able to share our upcoming events on facebook, which is great since we can generate a different target group by advertising our events and news on our page. Especially students can be reached through this network the best, since we sometimes experience difficulties in reaching them but have solved this issue through facebook.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Anat H.</span>
Anat H.

"Facebook Audience Network Review"

What do you like best?

I like how I can custom my audience based off my demographics (either based off my current followers on my Facebook page or my tailored demographics that the rest of the business is targeting).

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes when I try to boost a post towards a specific audience- it won't show me the custom audience I created in the drop down menu. I have to then go through the process of creating an ad and then electing "Boost Post" as my objective. This takes a lot of time.

We are increasing brand awareness by customizing our content towards specific audiences. This makes sure that our content resonates with the correct individuals.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>AR P.</span>
AR P.

"Very helpful in marketing"

What do you like best?

This tool make quality advertising easy. It had amazing tools to research the potential audience.

What do you dislike?

Very strict ad policies. There is no second chance if you had violated any ad policy. Your ad account will be blocked permentaly. It is good think but sometime few people make mistake unintenlly.

It was really helpful in targeting best places to advertise our product. It was easy and really effective to use.

Facebook Audience Network review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"On the right path..."

What do you like best?

Added impression opportunities for desired audience, less expensive placements, ability to create ads within Ads Manager flow and Power Editor ad creation flows.

What do you dislike?

Lack of transparency of ad placements (publisher sites), display unit performance (i.e. banner vs. Interstitial), publisher category performance (instant article vs. app), inability to target separately from Mobile News Feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it with a limited budget. Do not use Clicks to Website objective with this placement - you will get plenty of clicks. Do not put too much stock in average cost-per-click as you cannot adequately compare apples to apples (vs. Mobile/Desktop News Feed).

In some instances, we have been able to lower our cost-per-acquisition for certain projects.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Computer Software

"Definitely give it a go! "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Straightforward, and there is a plethora of information online to help you answer all your questions about the Facebook Audience Network.

What do you dislike?

That there isn't a support number that I call in case I need urgent help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When starting out, make sure you read and track down the most reliable resources about Facebook Audience Network.

I'm able to drive loads of qualified traffic to my site and build up brand awareness.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"More Eyeballs, More Exposure. "

What do you like best?

Working in social media, I'm constantly looking for new ways to get my ads in front of more people. Facebook's Audience Network allows me to do that. It's nice to be able to get advertising (especially CPC based) in front of people that might not otherwise ever see the ads.

It's nice to see a breakdown on ads results as well and being able to see how many people accessed the Audience Network versus mobile, desktop, & right column.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to see a clear cost breakdown of audience network versus others. Also would like to see a more detailed audience breakout.

I often wonder which apps people are exactly targeted on and would like to see this breakdown as well. Are the apps we're advertising on something that consumers use quite often, or is it the opposite?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the type of ad you are running and whether it makes sense to be served on the audience network. Also question what kinds of apps this might be served on.

Facebook Audience Network has allowed my organization to extend our targeting for our ads to people on other mobile apps. The benefits are definitely there, however the audience network needs more improvements.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple way to reach your target demographic"

What do you like best?

It's nice to be able to use the Facebook demographic targeting tools to reach your target audience outside of Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything bad to say about this tool, easy to use. Not the most cost effective way to advertise but it's not extremely expensive either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a fine way to advertise since you get to use Facebooks great targeting tools, but if you are on a tight budget I would stick to advertising directly on the Facebook newsfeed.

This tool has been helpful to increase brand recognition outside of Facebook.

"Perfect ads network "

What do you like best?

In our experience, Facebook Audience Network, provides the best revenues amount ads networks that provides native ads. The sdk is quite flexible and the assistance is very good. Also the proposed offers are interesting for the users.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find any real problem. I just like to know how things work under the hood but I understand this kind of info are reserved. Also the fill rate is not very good (near 80%) and quite bad in some countries (40% in Japan).

I was looking for a service to integrate ads in my apps without ruining the UI. FAN just solved this problem perfectly.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Best marketing tool on the planet"

What do you like best?

The ability to reach my target audiences in a place they visit daily

What do you dislike?

I wish I could make the target audience as small as I like. I target some rural areas and the minimum audience sizes can be problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment. You'll find subsets of your audience you didn't know existed.

We're constantly looking for new ways to find our customers online and engage with them. We're finding our audience to be very responsive to online advertising.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Abigail N.</span>
Abigail N.

"High Results for Spend"

What do you like best?

The results from the Audience Network surpass Facebook Desktop, News Feed and Instagram. It's easy for an advertiser to create essentially (1) creative and have it easily translate to the Audience Network.

What do you dislike?

I'm worried that some of the clicks may be "accidental." It would be nice if Facebook could breakout the number of clicks based on the different displays i.e. how many clicks came from Native view, Banner and Instersitial.

Benefits include, a lower cost per click for our clients. We're able to expand the reach of our ads to multiple platforms at no additional cost.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Brilliant extension of Facebook's already great ad products"

What do you like best?

The data Facebook has at it's disposal is already so large, so working across more than just the platform to expand reach is great.

What do you dislike?

There is not much transparency as to where we are running the ads other than just a broad term - the audience network. More transparency into sites is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering if Facebook and/or native advertising is included in a plan.

As an ad agency, targeting the right people at the right time is priority. Facebook data affords this.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Easy to use, but some key features missing"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and fairly seamless integration with Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Would have like to see more built in features around the tracking of data and cohorts of users that, for example have interacted with a paid ad.

We are using as an acquisition tool. By creating a custom audience of our top performing users, we then crate a look-a-like audience in Facebook to acquire more customers that mirror our top users.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"FB Audience Network"

What do you like best?

If you have already completed market research and understand exactly who your audience is, this is a great tool to use to brand your product on a wider basis. This is a great tool if you are already active in adroll or adwords.

What do you dislike?

If you do not have your audience narrowed down, this process can be complicated and you may not return the results you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is always worth checking out to see if this is the right direction for your business to go!

This has been the main source we share our products with. The amount of click-throughs has been highest as we have utilized this product.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Niklas B.</span>
Niklas B.

"Best tool to reach new customers!"

What do you like best?

The Ease of use, conversion rates and spam reports are stunningly low.

What do you dislike?

Ads can be very expensive if not used right, there is no personal support.

We tried to reach new customers with Ads in the Audience Network

Facebook Audience Network review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Facebook Audience Network "

What do you like best?

The ability to implement Native Advertising within a platform that our business already utilizes.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see more of the specifics of my placements. For example, the specific sites or apps that my ads are performing best on.

Using the Facebook Audience Network, I am able to show the benefits of Native Advertising and convince our team to start going in this direction using different platforms.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Targeting with Facebook data"

What do you like best?

Ability to extend the reach of Facebook campaigns beyond Facebook's owned properties. Facebook's data is self reported and some of the most accurate data set out there.

What do you dislike?

While using Facebook data is unique, the inventory isn't remarkably different than other ad placement networks. Initial testing isn't showing performance better than Facebook owned ad placements.

Support campaigns with both direct response and branding objectives.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Steve V.</span>
Steve V.

"Expanded my reach"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when targeting your demographic market.

What do you dislike?

Some features to feel a little overbearing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplify the process a bit more and I am sure more users will be running to FAN vs GADS

How much opportunity is on faceboks ad network.

Facebook Audience Network review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Review "

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to target specific people. With audience network I do not have to reach consumers that are irrelevant to my ads.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike was that I wish there even more detailed targeting available. With time I'm sure that it will get where we would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

continue to advance the targeting options

We are able to reach potential consumers which translates to sales, leads, and conversions.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Good outreach "

What do you like best?

It targets the right audience to make sure the ad is seen by the right people who are most likely to buy the product.

It has a good user interface.

THe support for the product is good.

What do you dislike?

The cost to post ads is non uniform. It would be better if there was standard pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good piece of software.

Advertising for the products and making sure it reaches the correct people.

Facebook Audience Network review by Agency in Consumer Goods
Agency in Consumer Goods

"Facebook Audience Network - Useful if you know it"

What do you like best?

The targeting options that you have are very varied and wide-spread, giving you the chance to reach new people with ads for your business. Quite intuitive and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Some errors pop up requiring you to begin audience and ad creation again. All functionality isn't totally intuitive and requires some external knowledge and readings

To target new audiences for our Facebook ads

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Facebook Audience Network"

What do you like best?

I like that the Facebook Audience Network expands the reach of our targeted audience by getting ads in front of people on the places they visit.

What do you dislike?

I find that using the audience network usually ends up with more clicks but less downloads, so lower quality traffic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would test the use of audience network vs insta vs facebook vs auto placements.

Getting our content in front of people.

Facebook Audience Network review by <span>Derek C.</span>
Derek C.

"Never quite what I want."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. If I want to target ads on the audience network, it's pretty simple to turn on.

What do you dislike?

It's darn near impossible to get good results. Unless I was using the product for branding, I probably wouldn't use it at all.

I am trying to generate leads for business

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Facebook Audience Network"

What do you like best?

Vast amount of user & audience data at our fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Frequent system updates and recurring glitches in platform cause disruption, and prevent us from fully trusting the platform to perform consistently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide more insight into where ads are serving (similar to how GDN provides publisher information, and allows advertisers to exclude certain placements or content in their network).

Discovering insights about the core audiences we're trying to reach, and finding new audiences to target.

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Extended network can increase reach, bring costs down"

What do you like best?

Additional inventory at a low cost for Facebook advertising

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of insight into which publishers and apps are part of the network

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be a really smart way to extend a campaign and reach a different type of audience than is typically on Facebook. Somewhat restrictive in terms of ad types you can run on FAN when you're also working on an organic strategy, but overall a solid product.

Extends the reach of a Facebook advertising campaign beyond Facebook itself

Facebook Audience Network review by Administrator

"Useless ad placement"

What do you like best?

In theory this should provide more scale for your Facebook campaigns. While the audience network placement itself is pretty useless, it sometimes can be beneficial in convincing the FB algo to give your news feed campaigns additional impressions.

What do you dislike?

This placement does not really drive any results - pretty minimal impact.

Further the reach of your ads

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Internet

"Facebook advertising made easy"

What do you like best?

Facebook Audience Network is just as easy to use as the regular Facebook Business Manager or Facebook Adverts Manager.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, as it's easy to target different verticals, audiences, and demographics with the click of a button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Facebook advertising is as easy as it's been; the Audience Network is no different.

We're able to advertise on 3rd party mobile applications with the same Facebook ads we've created in the past!

Facebook Audience Network review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Reach your audience where every they are! "

What do you like best?

It reaches users users in apps or websites they frequent. It's a very powerful tool and native to what ever platform it appears. Easy way to get your ads on large sites like reddit, Indystar etc.

What do you dislike?

Can not disassociate apps. this can be worked around by using custom audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

allow us to view placement in apps similar to google display network.

Tons. It appears in sites normally you would have to pay big money to appear in

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Inexpensive channel helpful in scaling up"

What do you like best?

It is usually the least expensive platform across Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Most of the times quantity comes at the expense of quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have found it useful on broad targeting and for scaling up a campaign.

It has helped us blend down specific results such as cost per action.

Facebook Audience Network review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great demographic targeting for ads"

What do you like best?

Very narrow targeting of key demographics we needed especially with startups and marketing professionals

What do you dislike?

When first setting up and logging in, it was at times a bit unintuitive. After some time I found where things were.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this over Google Ads thanks to better demograhpic target abilities.

We needed to find users within our demographic.

Facebook Audience Network review by Administrator

"Wide Reaching Advertising Opportunity"

What do you like best?

Ability to get your ad in places you wouldn't normally be able to (in apps, games, outside websites, etc.)

What do you dislike?

In my advertising experience, it seems that Facebook ad $/views go primarily to Audience Network. Obviously you can turn this feature off, but I would appreciate a better balance between the Audience Network and FB platform ads.

Advertising to community

Facebook Audience Network review by User

"helps get the information out their"

What do you like best?

it makes it easer for me and my viewers to access information easier

What do you dislike?

nothing, it is a very good product that helps be obtain my goals within a limit

being organized and creating a set market

Facebook Audience Network review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Audience network user "

What do you like best?

The lower costs and higher engagement drive success

What do you dislike?

ThE messenger placement always pops up when it isn’t selected

We are just experimenting with it right now

Facebook Audience Network review by User

"ease to user and ease to find what I want"

What do you like best?

ease to user and ease to find what I want

What do you dislike?

sometimes it's more complicated to manage the group

use reasonable money for right audience

Learning about Facebook Audience Network?

* We monitor all Facebook Audience Network reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.