Facebook for Business

Find new customers. Increase sales.

Work for Facebook for Business?
Dataxu socialmediaadv  2x

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook for Business Reviews

Showing 394 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by <span>Danny D.</span>
Danny D.

Facebook Business Review

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily stay in touch with all of my fans, with updates via photo, video, text, etc. I also love that I can easily separate my business life from my personal life as an entrepreneur.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the function to invite friends is "glitchy" and I wish that it didn't freeze as often when inviting large groups of people to my page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely say it's a necessity for any small business or large business!

I use it to communicate with my fans. I use it to keep people updated with my business as a professional magician through the use of videos and photos. I also love that I can easily integrate it with Instagram, both when creating ads and content. I love that I can save targeted audiences in order to maximize my time when promoting ads. I also love that I can create events easily, which I've used time and time again to create buzz about different events. Plus, the scheduled posts options allows me to easily plan my week's social media so that I can focus on other tasks during the week. I have been a long-time and loyal user of Facebook and Facebook business, because it allows me to create an interactive and updated "website" that constantly allows my fans to interact with my business. Facebook for Business if a must for anybody serious about growing their profession!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook for Business
Facebook review by <span>Kalina S.</span>
Kalina S.

An easy interface

What do you like best?

Facebook for business is very easy to use. You are able to navigate the pages easily, upload images easily as well as link it to your website. Facebook for business makes running promotions from your account seamless and is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometime when running promotions, the promotions show to people who already like your business or have already commented on the post, so I feel like I am paying for someone to see something that has already seen it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for business goes great with any business to be honest... To set up the business itself is free, so at minimum you are getting a free business page. Advertising on Facebook is very cheap. Probably the cheapest you will find when it comes to marketing, and lets face it just about EVERYONE is on Facebook.

I have been able to reach a larger field of people and market. Without Facebook I would not be able to reach so many people as fast and convenient as I do/

What Social Media Advertising solution do you use?

Facebook review by <span>Daniel B.</span>
Daniel B.

Necessary but not super effective

What do you like best?

I like the credibility the FB page gives me. I think that my business benefits more from Instagram and even Pinterest, at this point. I do like the features of FB for Business when I log on but I'm not yet ready to spend a TON on Facebook Marketing, for my photography business anyway. It is a lot more effective for my product businesses.

What do you dislike?

FB business pages and its contents don't usually get as much exposure as they used to. Navigating FB pages is also complicated and cluttered. Facebook gave our business a huge start when we first got on board with Facebook Business Pages but now it's proven to be pretty ineffective. The audience targeting is sometimes not the most accurate. You would HAVE to install FB Pixel for this to be a good tool for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use this as part of your approach but not as a basis for all of your marketing strategy.

When someone is looking up a business, they pull up Facebook immediately to see if they have a presence there (particularly an active one). I'm boosting my credibility for my business by using FB for business!

Facebook review by <span>Ruthy W.</span>
Ruthy W.

Facebook for Business is Great

What do you like best?

It's a free, pre-built website, that everyone uses and knows how to navigate.

For business users who understand basic principles of advertising like design, copy, and call to action, plus how Facebook's advertising tool itself works, it's a great solution overall. It offers a variety of options and prices without being too pricey (unless you're willing to pay more) and will get you more likes/followers.

Facebook makes it relatively easy to understand how to market yourself without having to do too much research since they do a lot for you (if you pay) but you can also easily control how/how much you market yourself without having to use that option.

What do you dislike?

It's Facebook. Commonly thought of as an unprofessional social media platform. For some, it's hard to get around the stigma.

The paid marketing/advertising feature is so-so. You have no idea who your page is actually being marketed to. I work for a small business and it's hard to justify paying for FB marketing when your page is shown to random people. For us, we have a very specific target market (mostly locals) and rely heavily on word of mouth from current/past clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research before paying for ads/to be marketed to target markets. Have posts lined up in advance so you aren't scrambling to post something. Link your social media platforms!

It's a free, pre-built website, that everyone uses and knows how to navigate. We have our own website, but it is definitely easier for someone to click on FB to search us, and when a business doesn't have a Facebook page, it's almost unheard of these days.

Facebook review by <span>Derik P.</span>
Derik P.

Necessary Evil

What do you like best?

Good integration between Instagram and Facebook. When you're managing a business and/or ad accounts, it's hands down the best way to protect your time. It's a simple layout to manage various assets such as pages, ad accounts, audiences, and ads. Their targeting capabilities are leaps and bounds ahead of other social platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, or Snapchat.

What do you dislike?

Changes constantly, not always for the better. Some changes are announced ahead of time, while others just seem to pop up. It's an incredibly buggy platform that never seems to go a week without an issue. If you spend enough to get an account rep, they're typically pretty helpful. If you have to go through chat support, they're honestly one of the more unhelpful support teams I've ever seen. They almost always know less than their average user, so it can get pretty frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My review may not be the most positive, but it's a must-use if you're managing a business and/or ads on Facebook and Instagram.

We manage around 70 clients' Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, and ads. Without this tool, we'd need to 5x our staff just to manage all the day-to-day work. As stated in my title, Facebook for Business has a plethora of bugs, shortfalls, as well as an utter lack of support for the product; however, it's absolutely vital for marketers to use for their social business or client's business. It's best just to power through the issues and get the most you can out of the platform.

Facebook review by <span>Nathan S.</span>
Nathan S.

Facebook For Business - Great Free Business Tool

What do you like best?

The Summary View of top pages including average like and reach based on days, month or day

Single dashboard to manage multiple pages

Facebook Business Ad Editor's combination of the Power Editor and old Ad Manager is genius

User management is on point, you can easily add users to specific pages and give them user priviledges

The page admin request feature is the single best feature for agencies

What do you dislike?

Speed of loading the main dashboard

Confusion with links, at times, a link is copied instead of opened in a new tab

Ad Editor is great but lacks true creative features and layout is sometimes confusing

Ads are often reorganized once you are done editing them

Personal profile links that appear on Pages do not automatically in Facebook but take you to a landing page

Lack of mobile apps and mobile friendliness is a real bum

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook For Business helps you manage multiple Facebook pages, but there are things about it that can be better. It is the best free tool for managing your Facebook pages but has a slight learning curve so if you are not used to using tools like Power Editor.

We were able to manage multiple pages during a single dashboard, because we run multiple pages for different clients as well as our own businesses, we were able to keep them all under one dashboard. Our main frustration was not being able to monitor our page performance quickly. The addition of the Ads Editor means we can easily edit and manage campaigns while also working on page content.

This has helped our work and productivity as we just have to log into one dashboard away from our personal profiles and focus on work

Learning about Facebook for Business?

* We monitor all Facebook for Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.