Facebook for Business

Find new customers. Increase sales.

Work for Facebook for Business?

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook for Business Reviews

Showing 559 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Absolute Must Have for Your Business!"

What do you like best?

I love all the tools you have access to, like audience targeting and audience creation, look-alike audiences with suggested demographics and various ad objectives There are so many option for ads and even simple boosted posts for a quick and easy version to reach new audiences. There are great analytics and reporting options, to see how well your ad performs and indicators for what needs adjusting. Saving audiences and re-using ads (like a template) is also helpful.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to get comfortable and find the right options you need, but that is just a factor of all the options available. Also there can be a delay at times when loading the ads/images, but you'll get used to that too. Sometimes there is no indication of how relevant the ad is, and some ads won't get posted if you have the wrong parameters... and you basically have to guess what those are. Over time you'll know, but there's nothing explicit that tells you why your ad isn't successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be prepared to spend a lot of time learning the system, but don't hesitate to start. Additional training courses are everywhere, so take a look at those and get started!

We can reach new audiences and scale our ads and social media marketing, this is especially useful for our recruiting efforts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook for Business
Facebook review by Faith D.
Faith D.

"Found wanting."

What do you like best?

Easy to create a business page. Facebook can pull together a merger between multiple pages if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Other people who are members who “like” our page sometimes facebook posts their liked content in the far right lower corner. We had to delete inappropriate content.

In addition, “Interest” pages with similar page as our book title rank higher in google search. Comparing interest page of 1 like and no page activity to our 23 likes and frequent page activity that ranking should not be the case. Facebook has messed up our ranking somehow, which is so frustrating. We have contacted them multiple times to correct the interference of that page with absolutely no help from customer service. This has gone on for two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service support is almost next to nothing. Make sure you launch the business page perfectly, otherwise it is tough to fix the page later if it encounters search engine problems. Post regular content and updates. Watch out for the members who like the page, sometimes their liked content shows up in lower right hand corner and is inappropriate for your product and brand.

None yet, because of the issues Facebook has with interfacing properly with the google search engine and the ongoing traffic taken away by the general interest page rather than the actual business book page.

What Social Media Advertising solution do you use?

Facebook review by Peter Y.
Peter Y.

"Very inefficient and needs to be more integrated"

What do you like best?

I like that it is organized if you have several companies or advertise for several companies, this platform interface is a good way to separate and group pages together while managing pages and ads and keeping notifications of all centralized.

What do you dislike?

There should be an option to allow certain businesses to be hybrid management, often times I find it very annoying I have to go through the business portal just to manage my personal pages, moderate pages, or check notifications. Its a bit of a dilemma because Facebook Business platform has its advantages, but there should be an option setting for each managed page to also have it integrated within the regular Facebook platform, that way users dont have to constantly go to the Facebook Business portal just to manage their content or review their performance, its just very inefficient.

Benefits are clearly that you can have the Facebook pixel separated, which is crucial because if your audience data gets mixed with another business/page, Facebook will not be able to deliver ads as effectively. It has also solved organizational purposes for pages that I manage with large amounts of notifications, Id rather it stay in the Facebook business platform, and not see it in the notifications for my personal facebook account in the regular facebook platform. However, the pros and cons can contradict each other as stated in my dislikes.

Facebook review by ignacio C.
ignacio C.

"Facebook to publicize your business"

What do you like best?

Facebook is an excellent social network due to its international fame, so you can communicate with friends and family in an easy and safe way since most people have a profile on Facebook, you can also find groups with whom you share goals in common whether it's about music, reading, sports and more. You can also share on your wall your photos, goals and even the profession to be better known.

What do you dislike?

Some people may express a bad image of your company through the comments of a publication, even if it is not, and caution should be exercised about the people who know the data to enter the account, because they can be passed on to other people and The password should only have people really committed to the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend keeping the page or the group you have created for your company active, either by showing the products or services offered and inviting more people to follow it so they know more about the company and it can grow much faster.

By creating a page on Facebook you can maximize the advertising qualities of your company or business because the publications have no time limit, on the contrary they will remain on the company's wall so that they can be seen by customers or consumers whenever they want, You will also have a more fluent communication with these, whether for orders, thanks, or even attend to the inconveniences that customers express for this.

Facebook review by Anwar Y.
Anwar Y.

"Best Business Manager"

What do you like best?

The best thing about facebook for business is that it offers a ton of useful features which can be proved to be really great for a business or a company, everyone has a use of this product, facebook for business is one of the best business manager i've ever used and all of its features are useful for all kinds of brands, big or small.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike most about this is that it has a really difficult to use interface that requires quite a lot of experience, also its sometimes glitchy when handling large amounts if audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for all kinds of companies, big or small since it can be really helpful and once you get the hang of it you'll be attracting loads of audience to your business.

Facebook for Business is used by my company to attract audience to our company and it does it's job really nicely and it has also solved many of my business problems which i had encountered.

Facebook review by Imran N.
Imran N.

"Bang for the Buck"

What do you like best?

I like how Facebook for Business is so inexpensive when compared to its competitors. It has an excellent layout which makes it great for all kinds of companies and businesses including big and small businesses too. There are tons of useful features here that are pretty useful for all kinds of businesses.

What do you dislike?

Facebook for Business is sometimes glitchy and makes it difficult for large audiences to visit our page, also the interface is not the simplest interface ever, it takes a bit of experience and someone with little to no experience will have difficulty in using Facebook for Business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will highly recommend this product for every kind of company since this helps you get a kickstart which might be just what you wanted for you company. It helps reach out to big audiences with little effort and the cost per click is just excellent.

Facebook for Business has helped my company to grow quite a lot and has also increased the value and productivity for our company to quite a lot. I cant even express in words how this product has positively affected our brand, Company and business.

Facebook review by andre h.
andre h.

"What I think of Facebook Business"

What do you like best?

This application make it so so easy for me to get my products and store information out in the public. It allows me to create post every day and the key thing is it allows me to properly target my audience so I am sure that my information is seem by exactly who I want to see it. It also give detailed stats and analysis about all of my post. I also love the ability to schedule appointments with my customers using messenger. I was also able to create a store which customer can use to purchase product right away instead of having to leave Facebook and go to a different website. Can i connect with my customers while on the go? Definitely; with the mobile app I am always connected to my business and can respond to all my customers questions or queries immediately. This does allow me to have a very fast response rate.

What do you dislike?

I have been trying to figure out a way to setting up an auction on items in my shop but so far I have not figured out how to. I would love it if I could create auctions for some items and run a public auction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to advance your marketing and reach a bigger audience you will not regret using Facebook Business. It is very easy to use. It's packed with data that will help know exactly what your customers are looking for and the time period they are looking. The world is at your fingertips with Facebook Business.

This application had solved 90% of my marketing issues. I no longer have to rely on printing flyers or trying to send out post cards via the mail because maybe more than 98% of my targeted audience are young and are active Facebook users.

Facebook review by Staci M.
Staci M.

"Great Marketing for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business is a simple, convenient way for businesses to connect with their customer base and attract new customers. Through their marketing schemes, Facebook helps you to advertise content specifically for your target audience.

What do you dislike?

It is time consuming, and requires a lot of resources to maximize the reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are ready to invest good advertising dollars to give your brand a greater presence in the social media arena, then Facebook for Business is the way to go.

Facebook for Business takes the guesswork out of how to reach an audience and frees me up to create content to engage and connect my customers. It has a lot of features that help with what to post and the best frequency. It analyzes the reach and helps you to tweak what isn't working. Customer engagement through reviews and also direct messaging is a godsend because it offers a quicker response should questions or issues arise. I am pleased with this product and would recommend it.

Facebook review by Christine C.
Christine C.

"Great for Local Business"

What do you like best?

I like facebook as a platform to market new products, Promote Sales and flash deals. However Facebook has become expensive to use for small businesses that want to be seen. Facebook advertising could take up to half a marketing budget if you want your ads to run on a broad scale. This at times is not feasible for smaller companies or new startups. This is where big business takes over as they have the budget to flood the market. This can be hard on small businesses who are trying to break into the market.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned in the previous question it is hard to be seen unless you pay a lot of money. Also with all of the facebook changes customers or potential customers may not even see your posts unless they are sure to follow your posts. Most customers may not do this and fewer and fewer potential customers will view what is put out. This is hard when you are a small business trying to be seeing on a larger scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider a few dynamic ads to generate likes and a new following.

Facebook is a great free tool to reach out to the customers that follow you. It is nice to see people comment on posts or tag others to bring potential business. We enjoy being able to converse with people and potentially bring people to our website. We have generated new customers through the Facebook tools. We just wish it was slightly less expensive to run ads.

Facebook review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"A great way to showcase your business "

What do you like best?

It is a great way to show case our business to your customers about the products and services. Customers can also place orders from the Facebook page or have a conversation with the team. . The provision to add appointments is an add on for the business . The API integration works with ease. you can also have The targeting feature for the advertisements is a good way to promote the business to get more customers.Also the campaign dashboard gives an insight to the advertisement and conversion.

What do you dislike?

There are no templates available for campaigns. Few business templates for the advertisement and the campaigns will help novice users to setup their product campaigns with ease. Also the costing is on the higher side compared to google ad words for the same set of target audience and geography.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great social media product for promoting your product and services. We can create good campaigns targetting the right audience for the products . The configuration of the api's can be done easily .

Facebook business pages has helped us to reach out to our social media users with our new product launches , special offers etc at a lower cost of customer acquisition. Also setting up of the different tabs and apps was very easy so that customers can reach us with a click of a button. It has increased our revenues and also scalability to new markets .Over all an excellent social media tool for any organisation to get new customers and increase penetration in the market.

Facebook review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Customer Friendly & Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to make specific albums for my biz photos, the ability to book a service directly from my biz page, the ability to comment / interact as the business instead of my private profile, and the FB messenger auto responder. Making an ad on FB is super quick and easy and very streamline. I like being able to schedule social media posts ahead of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike checking Facebook page messenges from my mobile device; I always get a "message not available" error, and that can get quite frustrating when a customer is waiting on an answer from the business.

I do not like how as the business, I can only tag other businesses/ groups/pages, but not people's regular profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Facebook ads feature as a great way to boost your business and get ideal customers to interact with your content!

I am able to upload posts to schedule, so having a system where I can schedule out content is amazing. I am able to have my customers/ clients sign up for my newsletter directly from my biz page. I love being able to run a giveaway directly from my FB biz page, too.

Facebook review by Ahura Z. D.
Ahura Z. D.

"Indispensable for my businesses"

What do you like best?

I like that I can reach a much wider audience than I can through simply having a website or even through my regular Facebook page. Using my business pages I am able to post as my business and share my posts in groups that are relevant to my business thereby reaching new customers while keeping my business separate from my personal page and information. I can respond to customers as my business rather than as myself, which is important sometimes. The business page also allows me to add products, have an email list signup, offer discounts and schedule appointments. And prospective customers can reach me quickly and privately by messaging me, which I see immediately on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that now people have to both "like" and "follow" my page if they want to see updates as it is an extra step that many don't think to take. But overall, I still think the pros outweigh the cons of using this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are consistent about updating and adding new information this can be a very useful platform for your business as a lot of people are on Facebook and check it daily.

I am reaching more people in my niche as I am able to post as my business in groups and discussions. I like that I can choose to interact with customers as my business rather than as my self (personal page) so I can keep those two aspects separate. I like also being able to reach potential new customers through Facebook advertising through my business.

Facebook review by Rares M.
Rares M.

"Useful service"

What do you like best?

I like that is is easy to use and there are a lot of guidelines and tutorials to help anyone use the service regardless of past experience or expertize. The online forums and community help are very useful too, as you can often find answers to all of your questions.

What do you dislike?

With the recent development of algorithms, it seems like Facebook for Business is becoming less and less accessible to small businesses with not such a great budget and capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand your budget and if it is tight then make sure to weigh all your options and ask for support, fully utilize the tutorials or free calls that the Facebook fr Business is providing in order to make sure you are maximising the results.

For my business I have been using Facebook for Business for advertising and generating both engagement as well as traffic to the website and leads for our services.

Facebook review by Charlotte Holland C.
Charlotte Holland C.

"Facebook for Business Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook offers this option for small and large businesses. It is easy to set up which product you are wanting to boost and also the amount in which you are wanting to pay and for the duration of time you are wanting your advertisement to run on the site.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can''t do an automatic pay option on an ad that is running, and that you have to wait on the draw-out date before it will take a payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Facebook for Business because it is easy to set up, it is good to attract consumers to your shop or business and it is cost efficient for anyone. Where most companies would charge a huge sum of money to use their product, Facebook for Business lets you decide which plan best suits your advertising needs.

Facebook for Business helps me get new followers and gives me more time to work on my products than having to spend countless hours setting up an advertisement.

Facebook review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"Great for Companies that Manage Multiple Brands "

What do you like best?

Since moving all of our accounts under our umbrella company account, it makes managing ad accounts, audiences, etc. much easier and more streamlined. I also really appreciate having my work social media duties separate from my personal social media notifications. Permission levels are also much easier to manage now that all the users now reside under one main account.

What do you dislike?

There's no integration with Instagram for Business other than connecting the Facebook Page to the Instagram account. I really wish I could manage, schedule posts, view analytics in Facebook for Business. I've also found some of the features to be a bit glitchy. For example, sometimes Facebook for Business will show I'm working in a different Business Manager account (I'm an admin to 3 Business Managers).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for managing ad campaigns, permission levels, separating business vs personal accounts, and much more. However we still use a social media management tool for other things like post scheduling, analytics, and community management. Much of this is because Facebook for Business does not do many of those things with Instagram for Business.

Ad campaigns and spends are much more transparent now that multiple people can be added to an ad account with the appropriate permission levels. It also helps to have a bird's eye view of each account's performance on the main Business Manager page. Now I can quickly assess how each Page is performing (Likes, Reach, Engagement) without having to open each account's Insights page.

Facebook review by Sinari D.
Sinari D.

"Great for promoting our businesses to a wider range of customers"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which we can update our information to get it to people following us, as so many people are avid Facebook users. We frequently post in relevant groups which drives traffic back to our business page as people in the groups interact with the content we post. We are also seeing people responding to buttons such as the one to sign up for our newsletter and to purchase products online. And we frequently cross post from our website, blog and Etsy page to and from Facebook which makes it easier to get our information to as many people as possible. It is also nice to have a place for people to post reviews that others can see and read.

What do you dislike?

Facebook has made it more difficult for business posts to be seen, now requiring that people "follow" in addition to "liking" a page. Not everyone understands the need to do this, so we have to be sure to mention it in EVERY post we make.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because so many people use Facebook it is a great platform for getting your business where more people see it; provided you update regularly, remember to tell people what to do (follow your page, sign up for your newsletter, etc) and post in relevant groups.

We are reaching many more people than we would be able to reach otherwise. We own a low sodium bakery, which is a very niche market, and Facebook allows us to target this demographic by posting content in relevant groups (related to low sodium recipes, kidney and heart disease, etc). It also allows us a quick and easy way to interact with our customers as we can answer questions quickly and address concerns when people post in response to our content.

Facebook review by Lee Y.
Lee Y.

"Must Have for Today's Business!!"

What do you like best?

I like that it's fully integrated with the Facebook platform we all know and love. It makes simple marketing tasks much more effective through the use of sharing to friends, targeted posts, and boosted posts. The ability to target key audiences in your area is crucial to building a customer base outside of friends and family. It allows your business to reach a far greater audience than traditional marketing. It also help business owners keep in touch with current clients so they continue to use your business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that posts with words are lost in the Facebook newsfeed algorithms. Sometimes a post is buried deep in someone's feed, and unless you pay for boosted posts, they aren't likely to see it. Adding pictures or videos makes it much more visible, but only at a price. I understand the news feed is going through changes due to recent events, but it would be nice to see Facebook help SMALL business (Mom and Pops) remain seen to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. While traditional websites are still a necessity (we have one as well), more people across the world look to Facebook for information. If you don't have a Business Page out there to engage potential customers, you are missing out on a huge piece of marketing gold.

The key benefit to Facebook for Business is reaching out to people that otherwise may not come in contact with your business. Facebook allows you to be visible to customers in other cities nearby, to friends of friends that you may not interact with regularly, etc. I've gained many clients through Facebook posting, most of them unrelated to my current contacts. Facebook also allows for much easier communication with current clients through messenger.

Facebook review by Anthony K.
Anthony K.

"Great Platform for Social Media Presence and Marketing"

What do you like best?

It is FREE to create a Facebook for Business account and you can manage everything using the console. You can also include a live chat on any websites using Facebook Messenger, and specialised tabs for any kinds of business. With the Facebook API, you can have everything you needed about your customers for your interactions! Know their names, emails, ages, genders and more. Even better, the Facebook Advertisement is also an awesome tool that helps grow your business. There are too much to talk about Facebook for Business, it is best for you to just TRY IT OUT! Don't worry, there's nothing to lose, not a single penny.

What do you dislike?

The consoles and API are a bit hard to manage, other than that, this tool is almost perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for Business is a free and awesome tool for promoting your business and even to managing your business. It is like a business website but with potential customers everywhere, there are also people abandon their company website after using it. To unleash its full potential, it is best to try out the advertising function. A budget of $150 should get your business sky rocked! It has very limited support though, please have that in mind.

We are looking for social media presence to grow our business and bring more customers, Facebook for Business has everything we ever needed and even those that we haven't heard of before!

Facebook review by Paige S.
Paige S.

"Making Changes Everyday"

What do you like best?

I love that Facebook makes it easy for businesses small and large to reach new customers at a cost that works for them. I like the options for creative and I like that Business Manager houses all your assets in one place.

What do you dislike?

Facebook Ads Manager can be difficult to use for inexperienced users. I also don't like that new updates to Ads Manager are not well communicated. It's not easy to see new features or features that have been removed. Every day that you login is a mystery!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook recently made changes to their targeting options and the wide array of options is now more limited. Facebook is more beneficial now if you have customer lists that you want to retarget or you have a website with a Facebook pixel.

Reaching customers based on interests, connections to our brand at a low cost per click

Facebook review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Still a cheap price for the advertising"

What do you like best?

As a person who has been using this platform for some advertising for many years, this platform not only gave me a good opportunity for advertisement but a great platform for brand awareness and marketing campaigns. I personally think that the price that Facebook for Business is offering (depends on campaigns and lengths, etc) is still very cheap compared to other marketing or advertising platforms out there, period. I personally feel that price is still a big factor with this platform and I seriously urge people to use this platform until the price stays cheap and strong for any users. It's a must-use for any business that needs exposure and impact and would be successful in specific targeting or campaign measures depending on how much you spend.

What do you dislike?

I guess the price has been surging over the years. This may be a good thing and a bad thing. It's an immediate bad trait since the user has to pay more for advertising and paying more for the business. However, it is also a somewhat good trait since the surge in price means the Facebook for Business is working and is very effective enough to increase the price and still impact millions of people if wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in with this platform as the price is still cheap for the platform.

Facebook for Business is literally solving a solution for any business that wants exposure, advertising, selling, and much more depending on what you need for your own business.

Facebook review by FARHAN A.
FARHAN A.

"Better to develop the business leads ."

What do you like best?

Best thing to connect socially and gets more leads as this is a platform which is connected worldwide. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike.Since I can focus more on advantages. Focus more on advatanges than disadvantages... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all to use Facebook business to improve their business lead and then their profit.

I got more leads through Facebook which I can convert it into business. Since this platform is globally connected and widely used, I can get my products into more people. We can solve the problem like lack of getting leads for the business through this facebook business.

Facebook review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Necessary but not super effective"

What do you like best?

I like the credibility the FB page gives me. I think that my business benefits more from Instagram and even Pinterest, at this point. I do like the features of FB for Business when I log on but I'm not yet ready to spend a TON on Facebook Marketing, for my photography business anyway. It is a lot more effective for my product businesses.

What do you dislike?

FB business pages and its contents don't usually get as much exposure as they used to. Navigating FB pages is also complicated and cluttered. Facebook gave our business a huge start when we first got on board with Facebook Business Pages but now it's proven to be pretty ineffective. The audience targeting is sometimes not the most accurate. You would HAVE to install FB Pixel for this to be a good tool for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use this as part of your approach but not as a basis for all of your marketing strategy.

When someone is looking up a business, they pull up Facebook immediately to see if they have a presence there (particularly an active one). I'm boosting my credibility for my business by using FB for business!

Facebook review by Ruthy W.
Ruthy W.

"Facebook for Business is Great"

What do you like best?

It's a free, pre-built website, that everyone uses and knows how to navigate.

For business users who understand basic principles of advertising like design, copy, and call to action, plus how Facebook's advertising tool itself works, it's a great solution overall. It offers a variety of options and prices without being too pricey (unless you're willing to pay more) and will get you more likes/followers.

Facebook makes it relatively easy to understand how to market yourself without having to do too much research since they do a lot for you (if you pay) but you can also easily control how/how much you market yourself without having to use that option.

What do you dislike?

It's Facebook. Commonly thought of as an unprofessional social media platform. For some, it's hard to get around the stigma.

The paid marketing/advertising feature is so-so. You have no idea who your page is actually being marketed to. I work for a small business and it's hard to justify paying for FB marketing when your page is shown to random people. For us, we have a very specific target market (mostly locals) and rely heavily on word of mouth from current/past clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research before paying for ads/to be marketed to target markets. Have posts lined up in advance so you aren't scrambling to post something. Link your social media platforms!

It's a free, pre-built website, that everyone uses and knows how to navigate. We have our own website, but it is definitely easier for someone to click on FB to search us, and when a business doesn't have a Facebook page, it's almost unheard of these days.

Facebook review by Faith E.
Faith E.

"Facebook for Business does what I need it to"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business is a good platform for me to be able to showcase my brand and connect with my audience. It allows me to view insights to understand my best content and my audience, and running campaigns and ads are pretty simple.

What do you dislike?

While my brand is a blog, I don't have a product to actually sell. Sometimes this makes Facebook for Business difficult because it is geared towards a physical place of business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this for any business whether it is to have an online presence, sell your products, or run paid campaigns, I think it has some useful features for any business.

I do like to use this to connect with my audience and grow my followers, as well as run campaigns on blog series that are coming up or I am trying to promote.

Facebook review by Derik P.
Derik P.

"Necessary Evil"

What do you like best?

Good integration between Instagram and Facebook. When you're managing a business and/or ad accounts, it's hands down the best way to protect your time. It's a simple layout to manage various assets such as pages, ad accounts, audiences, and ads. Their targeting capabilities are leaps and bounds ahead of other social platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, or Snapchat.

What do you dislike?

Changes constantly, not always for the better. Some changes are announced ahead of time, while others just seem to pop up. It's an incredibly buggy platform that never seems to go a week without an issue. If you spend enough to get an account rep, they're typically pretty helpful. If you have to go through chat support, they're honestly one of the more unhelpful support teams I've ever seen. They almost always know less than their average user, so it can get pretty frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My review may not be the most positive, but it's a must-use if you're managing a business and/or ads on Facebook and Instagram.

We manage around 70 clients' Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, and ads. Without this tool, we'd need to 5x our staff just to manage all the day-to-day work. As stated in my title, Facebook for Business has a plethora of bugs, shortfalls, as well as an utter lack of support for the product; however, it's absolutely vital for marketers to use for their social business or client's business. It's best just to power through the issues and get the most you can out of the platform.

Facebook review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Facebook For Business - Great Free Business Tool"

What do you like best?

The Summary View of top pages including average like and reach based on days, month or day

Single dashboard to manage multiple pages

Facebook Business Ad Editor's combination of the Power Editor and old Ad Manager is genius

User management is on point, you can easily add users to specific pages and give them user priviledges

The page admin request feature is the single best feature for agencies

What do you dislike?

Speed of loading the main dashboard

Confusion with links, at times, a link is copied instead of opened in a new tab

Ad Editor is great but lacks true creative features and layout is sometimes confusing

Ads are often reorganized once you are done editing them

Personal profile links that appear on Pages do not automatically in Facebook but take you to a landing page

Lack of mobile apps and mobile friendliness is a real bum

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook For Business helps you manage multiple Facebook pages, but there are things about it that can be better. It is the best free tool for managing your Facebook pages but has a slight learning curve so if you are not used to using tools like Power Editor.

We were able to manage multiple pages during a single dashboard, because we run multiple pages for different clients as well as our own businesses, we were able to keep them all under one dashboard. Our main frustration was not being able to monitor our page performance quickly. The addition of the Ads Editor means we can easily edit and manage campaigns while also working on page content.

This has helped our work and productivity as we just have to log into one dashboard away from our personal profiles and focus on work

Facebook review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Easily the best way to reach most of the world"

What do you like best?

Facebook for business has so many capabilities it's really difficult to touch on all of them. I mostly use it for Ads Manager, Ads Reporting, Pixel integration, and Audience creation and insights. For all of these functions, Facebook is pretty much on a tier of its own in terms of capability. For running advertisements, facebook for business is great for reaching exactly who you want to, and you can optimize your campaigns for whatever objective you want. Whichever objective you choose, you get specific reporting statistics which are great for establishing benchmarks for yourself or your clients.

What do you dislike?

Since facebook is such a huge company, support can be difficult to reach and work with if you can get them on the line. Because of the volume of people who use it and the activity that goes on every day, it can get a little buggy, but if you give it time it always works in the end. It's a good excuse to get up from my desk for a few minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It goes without saying that facebook is a beast, and there is a lot to discover and use in Facebook for Business. My best recommendation for getting a handle on how it all works as well as what all the numbers mean and how to interpret them is the Facebook Blueprint training that is offered. You can read through the modules beforehand or as you go on a case by case basis for explanations and context on what you're looking at. You can also take a certification exam to show off how much you know, but it does cost $150 and is fairly difficult (I have yet to pass on either attempt and I've been using Facebook for Business for the last year).

There is absolutely no better way to reach potential customers for advertising purposes than through Facebook and the other affiliated platforms like instagram. For the scale at which the things I do are implemented, the platform is incredibly easy to use.

Facebook review by Leslie K.
Leslie K.

"Collaboration and Multi-page Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The two things I like best about the service is that you can have multiple people within your organization managing your pages and you can easily manage more than one page at a time.

What do you dislike?

The Ad Manager now has you complete unnecessary steps to publish an ad. You used to be able to set up an add and click Publish, but now you need to review, save as draft, review, and then publish. It's a quickly evolving tool, so you get some bad mixed in with the good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for Business is the only way to manage Facebook pages in my opinion. It's built right in and works smoothly for the most part. Be prepared for frequent updates that cause slight workflow changes though.

Managing our multiple Facebook pages used to be more difficult. Facebook for Business adds flexibility (with a side effect of complexity).

Facebook review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Necessary for Managing Multiple Accounts "

What do you like best?

Facebook Business Manager is a great tool to use when managing more than one Facebook account. Especially when advertising on Facebook. Juggling multiple accounts can get confusing and frustrating, but Facebook Business Manager is simple solution to stay organized and make sure you keep accounts straight. Through Business Manager, you can also manage Facebook pages, which proves to be far more efficient than accessing them separately on the Facebook News Feed screen.

What do you dislike?

If you have no previous knowledge, it can be confusing how to begin and how to organize your accounts. Due to Facebook having little to no options for contacting customer service,I have used the Facebook Help Community, which has proven to answer a decent amount of my initial setup and logistics questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invoicing/billing should be more simple.

Our organization has solved an efficiency problem with managing multiple accounts. We can more readily access applicable accounts, assign roles and manage effectively with Facebook Business Manager.

Facebook review by McKinley M.
McKinley M.

"Good solution for advertising"

What do you like best?

I really like how it recommends posts for me to boost that could do well based on which posts are doing well from other businesses. It is also really easy to use, especially for someone who has used Facebook quite a lot in the past.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how many notifications it sends me. I'm sure that there is a way to turn them off but some of them are really useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for them to recommend posts for you to boost, they generally recommend posts that are similar to other posts that are doing well on Facebook. Also familiarize yourself with Facebook before getting started on Facebook Business, they are set up very similar.

It has really helped with advertising and made that really easy because it recommends posts to be boosted.

Facebook review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"First Time User of Facebook for Business "

What do you like best?

I am new to Facebook for business. I have used it for self-promotion in the past as a news anchor, but this is the first business use. There are a lot of great features and they are always improving how they serve the customer, which is great. I also appreciate the affordability of ads.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the business options are not extremely customizable when it comes to ad and post design. I think they would benefit from eliminating as many restrictions that are on personal pages. Cross-posting also seems to be

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small businesses, I would definitely suggest utilizing Facebook Business. It is technically free advertising unless you truly post a free add. It is extremely affordable!

Ads are helping grow our Facebook presence. Before I came on board a year ago, we had less than 100 followers and are now above 200. It is great to see our customers be able to interact and share content, as well as some of our vendors. The other benefit is the ability to customize the audience so you make sure your dollar is being spent effectively.

Facebook review by Anna P.
Anna P.

"My favorite social media platform for staying in touch with fans"

What do you like best?

I like that posts and comments are in one place; Snapchat and Twitter are confusing to me in that regard.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the inability to send messages from my business page. Some venues are I it available for contact via Facebook and I dislike using my personal Facebook page for that purpose because it doesn't present what I'm doing with business, and I don't really want to invite a connection to my personal page. I also dislike the new feature where the out all page notifications in 'inbox'. Its frustrating to think I need to respond to a message only to find out someone has simply commented on my wall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is a great platform for inviting folks to events, getting product information out to potential consumers, and a good way to connect with other businesses and potential collaborators.

I use Facebook to communicate all event information in one place. It displays everywhere I am going to play and keeps it tidy for the consumer. I have also have done paid promotions which have been somewhat successful for advertising events. It saves the work of contacting local press and trying to get them to publish my event information.

Facebook review by Baja J.
Baja J.

"Facebook for Business"

What do you like best?

I love that you can create a business page, link it to your personal page and be able to promote on your computer or mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to understand all of that analysis and data. I wish there were a help video. Maybe there is and I haven't seen it? But a basic tutorial would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to anyone with a business; especially a home business. You can share your page and your posts with ease via your business and personal facebook page. Your friends and followers can easily find your page if you have it linked to your personal profile. It's definitely helped boost my business by establishing credibility.

I am able to spread the word of my business with ease! I don't have to pay a lot of money for a website. Most people nowadays look you up on social media. They can easily find your business page while socializing on facebook.

Facebook review by Shannon F.
Shannon F.

"Facebook Ads are great for getting to consumers"

What do you like best?

Having a Facebook for Business account has been extremely helpful for our company. By putting a little bit of money into our promotional posts, we have gotten a lot of likes and clicks into our website. The analytics are also very good! Better than the analytics that I've found with 3 other scheduling softwares.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling platform within Facebook isn't the best. Sometimes the scheduled posts don't preview exactly how they will post on the page. I prefer to use an external scheduling platform. Also, the notifications don't always disappear when you click on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free and easy to use! You can put money into posts if you want to, but it's not required. Try it out and see if you can increase your consumer base. You won't regret it!

We just redesigned and relaunched our website and our goal was to get more views on it to drive sales. Our Facebook for Business has helped reach out to other consumers that we wouldn't have otherwise reached. We have also gotten a lot of engagement on our posts with people liking our products and clicking to buy.

Facebook review by Shane W.
Shane W.

"Solid way to promote brand awareness"

What do you like best?

The ability to create hyper focused and granular target audiences/segments is a major plus.

The metrics and reporting is capable of delivering enough data so you can make regular adjustments to maintain/optimize performance.

Simple UI makes it easy to iterate on existing ads and create new.

What do you dislike?

The restrictions on text in images can be a difficult hurdle when creating engaging on-brand visual creative

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to drive brand awareness and have an audience that is heavily represented on social media then you can achieve great results with Facebook for Business.

You can easily break up your audience to many granular segments and target them with specific contextual driven ads.

We use Facebook for Business to drive traffic to high value content and web pages. The main target goal is to build brand awareness and target our specific audience to proliferate content to new people.

Facebook review by Jasmine Rose F.
Jasmine Rose F.

"Facebook for Revenue and Retention"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. It is very easy to post content and set the appropriate audiences for whatever the campaign may be.

What do you dislike?

I highly dislike I highly dislike the fact that Analytics work against you if you're not sponsoring consistently. This is just harsh realization that we all have to come to with Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't set your budget too high. The analytics will standardized your peak budget amount and will serve you with matching or lesser results as a result of lowering your budget.

I get a lot of outlandish demographics targeted into my campaigns no matter how hard I fine tune my audience. Exposure and engagement are great but I would prefer it to be more people that have a need for our goods & services. The benefits are the analytics and reports so I know how effective Facebook is allowing our posts to be.

Facebook review by Dr. Rachel S.
Dr. Rachel S.

"Facebook for chiropractic business "

What do you like best?

What I enjoy best about Facebook for our business is that it is absolutely free! Marketing is expensive and we can market as often as we want for nothing. Also, it is easy to tell all our patients to like our page and can keep them informed of any office updates and know they will see it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes your notifications or stats from Facebook of how your page is doing is difficult to find or will not show up when you click on them. Also, you cannot write an ad that targets a specific gender or population. We want to advertise for pregnancy care and it will not let us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's amazing and easy and the best way to reach your audience I am sure no matter what business.

We do all our business marketing on Facebook, so all our marketing projects happen here. The benefit, people are learning about our office, sharing our posts, and we are getting lots of new patients.

Facebook review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"A Great Platform For Advertising Just About Any Business"

What do you like best?

The Facebook platform is incredibly powerful. You can find customers or clients in just about any niche. Also, once you understand the way the Facebook pixel works, it's easy to retarget people with specific advertisements that are congruent with what they have already experienced from your brand. There are definitely ways to improve your Facebook advertising skills, but it's really easy for just about anyone to start driving traffic to your website or funnel for your offer. Since Facebook controls so much data, and is still a reasonably-priced place to advertise, I highly recommend starting your advertising on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Facebook doesn't do a good job explaining why they make the decisions they do. For example, Facebook will often not approve an ad and then not have an explanation as to why they didn't approve the ad or what you can do to improve your advertising on the platform. Also, the ad platform itself lacks some functionality that would be really cool for experienced advertisers like me. For example, it would be great if they told what edits you made to a campaign/ad set/ad and when you made them. That way you could have a better idea how your changes affected your results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you set aside enough money in your advertising budget to give Facebook advertising a true test. Follow the best practices of the platform, but don't just spend a couple dollars and then shut off your campaign. That's not enough time or data to know if the platform will work for you and your business.

I am driving traffic to my business to generate leads and sales, and also do the same thing for clients in multiple niches ranging from solar, to high ticket B2B coaching, to various webinars, and many more.

Facebook review by Dana B.
Dana B.

"Great for B2C, but not B2B"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business is easy to use for the management of all business related pages as well as Facebook advertising. We used Facebook to test a few campaigns as we thought it'd be a great tool to reach an audience beyond our usual marketing plan. It was very easy to create audiences and Facebook ads and get the campaigns live, but unfortunately we didn't see much success.

What do you dislike?

Facebook allows you to reach a large audience, but creative needs to be kept fresh and updated consistently. Once user engagement goes down Facebook will automatically lower impressions. I also wish there were more Call to Action options for the ads - our goal is to drive leads and the only good option we had was to use "Learn More", which is not optimal for lead gen. The only other option would have been to integrate the lead form into the ad, but we didn't have the tech resources and wanted to make sure we are still able to track all traffic which requires the user to actually visit the landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for B2C, but still has it's limitations when it comes to targeting B2B audiences - though that has nothing to do with the tool itself, rather with the audiences that are using Facebook.

We were using Facebook for Business as paid acquisition channel and will continue testing.

Facebook review by Shannon F.
Shannon F.

"Facebook for Business - Works for many, but not for everyone."

What do you like best?

Nowadays, everyone expects you to use Facebook. Having a Facebook Business page does add that bit of legitimacy to your business. It adds to your online presence, and makes you relevant in local searches. As a customer, I find myself immediately searching on Facebook for a business to check out their page before even Googling them. If a business does not have a Facebook Business page, or instead has a personal page instead of a business page for their business, it can potentially deter a potential customer. I also like that their is no set limit to photos, and images can be sorted into albums. Features like video, services, events, milestones, and offers can be valuable tools to utilize at different times for getting customers attention.

What do you dislike?

There are many issues with Facebook that are both frustrating and unnecessarily time-consuming. The cover images (and many times post images) will appear blurry or practically unreadable - even when adhering to Facebook's strict recommendations. Mobile view of posts seem to be clearer, but mobile view of the cover image is overly compressed for every business page. Mobile to desktop view of the page covers could easily have a matching ratio as well, instead of weirdly cropping, but every time there is another update it does not address this. I feel that all of these factors take away from the quality of what I'm actually posting. But biggest dislike I have though is the algorithm for which customers who have liked my page see the posts. Facebook has pushed so hard for post boosting and paying for views that now small businesses find it nearly impossible to build an audience organically without shelling out a significant amount for advertising. It doesn't matter how well curated your feed is if no one sees it. Without a lot of trial and error or hiring a social media manager, some businesses end up wasting a lot of money in the ad campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand it takes time to grow your business, but also don't get stuck using the same failing tactics over and over. To be successful with Facebook Business, you need a strategy, which can be the biggest challenge. Take time to learn and understand the most recent changes to Facebook - as it will change often. If all else fails, try another social media app. Facebook is popular, but isn't right for everyone.

Making myself available to customers. Old customers who need to reach out once again for work have been able to find me on Facebook, new customers have been referred to me by friends and messaged me through the direct message feature that business pages have now. I also have been able to like other business pages as my page to be able to refer customers to other local businesses. Having a Facebook Business page is another way I can connect my social media presence to my business outside of it.

Facebook review by Miriam S.
Miriam S.

"Practical but improvable"

What do you like best?

The combination of texts and images, the creation of events make it very similar to a blog and a very effective way to communicate with your customers

What do you dislike?

It is a complete tool with many options but compared to similar ones like Instagram busines is not so intuitive and easy to use. As i see it, I think that many users have stopped using it and have replaced it with intagram busines since it is much more functional

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good application but I personally think it should improve its interface and usability to make it more competitive against its rival rival Instagram

In our case every time we use less this tool since we have replaced it with intagram busines since it allows us to make advertising much easier

Facebook review by Justin E.
Justin E.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

Many people are on facebook so being able to communicate directly in a platform they already use is huge. It makes it so easy to connect and contact your customers. It also makes it very easy for them to contact you and see your updates.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options to setup the store/business you can get lost. Its also not very flexible in all those options. Most of these options are not explained very well or don't actually fit your specific needs. I had to spend hours getting the page setup and I still do not fully like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time when first setting up the account. There are many options and everyone is a little different. You need to learn these before you settle on one of them. Make sure you preview each one until you get what you are looking for. Once it is all done, using it is easy.

I needed a platform that could reach many people and be easy for them to use and understand. I use this platform to keep my customers updated on information that is IT related and to provide them discounts. Once all of this is done, it just takes a couple seconds to make a post and connect with your customers. The majority of my customers have come from facebook. I have not used the ad section yet but it is easy and very straightforward.

Facebook review by Katana L.
Katana L.

"A Great Way to Expand Your Business, and Brand Awareness"

What do you like best?

The business side of Facebook is a great way to stay connected to your customers and really get a feel for what they are searching for. There are many different options for reaching your target audience through ads, and promotions. Facebook is the most used social media platform so having an account to showcase your business makes sense.

What do you dislike?

We cannot remove or merge an auto-generated store that has the same name as us. I'm sure this happened during the period when we were less active on Facebook and people were looking for a way to connect to us through Facebook. Now we do have a business site and we would like to merge with the auto-generated account so our customers are not confused!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to expand your business this is the way to do so! Even if you are already on Facebook creating a business account that is connected but separate from your personal one is the best way to reach for potential clients and increase awareness of your brand.

Facebook for Business is a fantastic way to show our clientele that we are more than a business. They let us do that on a whole new level. FB Business helps us target new customers and build our brand. We've received a number of message and calls from customers informing us they weren't aware we were on Facebook. Until recently when we began using Facebook for Business again.

Facebook review by Sara W.
Sara W.

"Great for managing Facebook profiles "

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule my posts ahead of time and keep my postings organized. It's also fairly easy to set up ad campaigns for both ourselves and clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to connect other platforms to facebook when scheduling. We currently use Social Pilot so we can share posts from multiple clients to multiple platforms. It would be nice to cut out the middleman and control everything from Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Business is great for businesses who rely on Facebook for marketing. You can manage your own social media postings and create ads to increase brand awareness and generate website clicks.

I schedule postings a month ahead for all of our clients. We also create many ad campaigns and boost posts to help with customer engagement. It helps us not have to scramble last second to post anything and helps us make sure no client gets skipped.

Facebook review by Jeffrey A.
Jeffrey A.

"A great, if somewhat limited tool for marketing and advertising"

What do you like best?

Insights offers an incredibly expansive overview of actions and interactions on your business page. Every post has a complete breakdown of likes, comments, shares and other actions. Analytics are offered for most everything you do on your business page. Insights also allows you to follow trends, see when people generally spend time on your page, and allows you to measure follower growth/decrease.

My personal favorite bit (and what I view as the most valuable) is the info you get on your videos. Many platforms inform you on how many views you have on any given upload, but FB shows you total time spent watching your video, as well as average view time. This is an essential piece of data for finding out when and why viewers are/aren't finishing your videos.

What do you dislike?

The Boost option for posts, while seemingly all-encompassing, is actually somewhat limited in the freedom it gives you. This isn't entirely FB's fault; there are roughly two billion users, and countless business vying for their attention. This unfortunately means FB (like others) needs to use a bid-style pricing method for advertisements. Large business with plenty of money to spend on ads benefit greatly, while smaller businesses get stuck with the leftovers.

FB ads do offer plenty of customization options that allow you to curate your ad in a number of ways, but even those are limited in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for Business can be a bit overwhelming at first. I'd suggest watching a few tutorials on YouTube before fully diving in. The ones offered by FB are great, but can be confusing for first time users.

Facebook allowed us an excellent venue for A/B testing our ads and blog. And that's one thing that I appreciate about the tool. We have been shifting over to a new demographic, and the ad platform gave us invaluable info on the two target audiences we have been focusing on.

Facebook review by Juan David A.
Juan David A.

"audio systems facebook"

What do you like best?

me permite tener al dia a mis clientes, ofrecer mis productos y servicios, compartir fotos y videos en vivo de los servicios realizados en el momento, numero de telefono de contacto y ubicacion del mapa para mayor facilidad al mento de llegar a nuestro local.

What do you dislike?

los costos para mayor alcanze, las formas de pago pueden ser mas accesibles de esta manera las personas podran acceder mas facilmente y cada dia mas personas querran usar este medio para ofrecer sus producto o servicios.

seria muy bueno que haya una opcion donde podamos colocar un inventario de los productos que ofrecemos para que nuestros clientes esten al dia de las cosas que tenemos y las cosas que ya no estan disponibles asi no tener tantos mensajes y comentarios de personas preguntando lo mismo, en una opcion donde el cliente pueda ver que un producto o servicio ya esta agotado no perdera tiempo consultando o llamando simplemente pasa la pagina y continua.

Recommendations to others considering the product

podrian hacer la pagina mas simple para tener un mejor control de todo seria bueno una opccion de control de inventario, donde nuestros clientes puedan saber la disponibilidad de nuestros productos

llegar de forma directa a mis clientes, pueden ver fotos y videos de los servicios y productos que ofrezco ademas de la ubicacion satelital en el mapa para poder llegar de manera directa a nuestro local, tambien cuenta con numero de telefono para una comunicacion directa del cliente con nosotros, asi poder resolver dudas y preguntas.

Facebook review by Brittany G.
Brittany G.

"A Simple Way To Manage Your Business On Facebook"

What do you like best?

Facebook Business is an simple and very user-friendly platform in order to manage business pages. I appreciate that multiple business pages can be managed simultaneously (which is great for multiple brands under the same company). I also really like the post scheduling platform, which vastly beats out Hootsuite's Facebook scheduler in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

This may be more of a general gripe but I wish Facebook would allow the preview images and text on posted links to be edited like they did in the past. Now I have to track down my webmaster to edit the metadata if I don't want Facebook to pull it when using the url preview feature. It used to be so much easier.

Keeping our scheduled posts in order as well as being able to go manage our inboxes, user comments and other customer interactions.

Facebook review by Nathan W.
Nathan W.

"Facebook for Business Has Helped Us Market our Theatre Company"

What do you like best?

The features on the business Facebook page allow us to have a map to our location and easy buttons for patrons to look at photo galleries, send us a message, and many other things to do.

What do you dislike?

There is not much we don't like about it. Facebook has thought of everything!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to set up the profile and add a few photos. Then start posting about your services and start gaining patrons to like and follow your page.

With a very small marketing budget, we are able to have a public presence in the community to market our productions and theatre programs. The option of boosting posts or buying ads has allowed us to be seen!

Facebook review by Tenlie M.
Tenlie M.

"Could be better for their infrastructure "

What do you like best?

So much of business, especially e-commerce relies on Facebook and other social sites for success. At my company, I use Facebook to connect with customers, sell product, and produce social ads. The features often change, and getting in touch with the support team is nearly impossible. For how big Facebook is, I feel the user interface should be ground breaking, and the customer service totally seamless.

What do you dislike?

The features are constantly changing, and much of the interface seems antiquated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up with the various capabilities that Facebook has

Online ads, connecting with customers, Facebook shop. The best part of Facebook for business for us is its (obvious) integration with Instagram, allowing us to tag products on our Instagram page.

Facebook review by Kelly A.
Kelly A.

"Great to grow awareness about your brand"

What do you like best?

Great way to get your audience to know your brand and show your personality.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the tagging feature is weird with people that have liked your page but you cannot tag them in a post - occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It really helps getting your brand out there. We do more organic posting but the paid posting can really help if you need to grow awareness of your brand. Easy to gain followers with the more people you tag -- their friends will be prompted to engage with your post and then you can invite them to like your page! It really is great.

Brand awareness and involvement with brand. We try to use Facebook as more of a way to get people to see who our brand is (we are a small boutique brand that makes it hard for us to get the following we would like) - we decided to use the Facebook page to show off our talent acquisition and FT rolls - why it is great to work for us. It has helped us to gain new talent and get a better reputation in a small town because now they know us as more of a household name.

Facebook review by Ashley T.
Ashley T.

"Really Great before Algorithyms Changed!"

What do you like best?

Facebook allows us to connect with a lot of people, due to the amount of traffic on the website. Targeted ads are a great tool.

What do you dislike?

Since they have changed the algorithms on Facebook, we don't have half as much traffic as we used to. We don't like to over-post but now we are forced to in order to get our page viewed..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is great - Just make sure to post at LEAST once a day!

Connecting with people who no longer read their emails. We can post what we need to get across via Facebook and not have to worry whether or not people are checking their emails, because we know they're checking Facebook!

Facebook review by Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

"Facebook Business Review"

What do you like best?

The best part of Facebook business is the platform shows outreach, organic outreach and more.

What do you dislike?

I have never had issues with Facebook business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook business is great for small and large companies. I have been using it the most for a big grocery chain and we are able to see data from all three grocery stores Facebook business platform. From there you can schedule posts, see the data and much more. You are also assigned an agent to help you 24/7. We throughly enjoy using it.

I have benefited finding my targeted audience through Facebook business. While changing around interests and age groups I have been able to see who responds to what. I have been able to base this data towards our other social media outreach and tailor my posts to get the most reach.

Facebook review by Dr Kelemenné Kovács C.
Dr Kelemenné Kovács C.

"It expands my business greatly"

What do you like best?

I can easily set up the target for my ad, usually I only set up the age, gender and geographical location. For my type of business it works great, I do get a lot of calls and new students for my courses. However, it is not for all types of companies, one of my friends has an IT company, he wanted to sell websites and ran an ad but none was calling him.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support is horrible, I could never reach anyone! It`s one of the biggest company and I found it impossible to reach them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It surely worth to try! It might work great for your business!

I used to advertise the adult courses we offer in the local newspapers, and we got less and less interest from people. We quickly recognized we need to have a digital appearance, so we created a website and a facebook page. Through my facebook page`s ads I expended my business greatly, I can reach a huge number of people, I can target them well, and it costs half what the newspaper ads used to cost. So I`m pretty satisfied with my results.

Facebook review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Tread with caution"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup and interface. Naturally blends well into the ecosystem and Facebook gives you lots of details and plenty of ways to get your points across on their platform.

What do you dislike?

The rule with an iron fist and change their mind way way too often. The application review process is a joke. We literally had an app reviewed and approved for over a year.... then they decided to force a re-review for I guess everyone.. somehow even though we still filled every requirement Facebook decided to reject us. Oh and with a one day notice that all the metrics we were using would be blocked. No reason given at all. Trying to get a hold of someone to stop the pain is impossible. So we have been forced to stop our business, lose money and write new code and change our business model to appease them. The biggest fear is that they will just do it again without any notice! So before you get too deep in bed with them, be careful and have a contingency plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Diversify! Use their information, metrics and ability to reach others as much as you can, but also utilize other platforms and traditional methods as much as possible.

Reaching to an audience at demographic levels around the world. Trying to bring people together from different parts of the globe without having to market outside of our budget.

Facebook review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Know your Trarget"

What do you like best?

That you can reach a large group of people across social media. You can directly implant your add into their feed, possibly catching the off guard about your product. This will make them more likely to reach out and click your products.

What do you dislike?

The business portal to me way too long to figure out how to navigate and use. It appears to be a simple process, but if you do not pay attention, you can get overwhelmed quickly and will drop more money then you want or can afford.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know your target audience. It is easy to assume that Facebook will reach everyone as it is a vast Social Media source. But with the number of people using the t=nextwork, you will need to make sure you tailor your adds. Don't just jump in and expect it to go perfectly the first run. You will need to learn the system before you can make it as useful as they claim.

It assists our marketing team in reaching out to new Social media site and influences. We can offset some costs of a full-time social media export instead of regular marketing.

Facebook review by Maria R.
Maria R.

"Basic features of Facebook for business."

What do you like best?

Creating a Facebook account for companies is very timely and efficient, since

the most useful business data, such as the web, physical address, business hours, sector to which the business belongs, services offered, etc., in this way, the business acquires a much more professional image, another advantage is that

Facebook for companies, the number of followers is unlimited.

In terms of statistics, on Facebook for companies, you can measure the scope of publications, who are the followers, what time is connected, what publications work best and how they can be useful to know what is right and what is wrong, this It allows to measure the evolution of the results and to know if the strategy in the network is being adequate.

What do you dislike?

A serious disadvantage, the loss of control, in a promotional or advertising campaign carried out on Facebook, the advertiser has little power over it because it does not control the platform used for the launch, in addition, that is why measure the scope of a campaign It's simpler in traditional advertising media than in Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Advertising the company's products on Facebook is very effective and economical, compared to other types of advertising. This is only possible on a company page, and nowadays, it is absolutely essential if you want someone to know more about the products. of a company, it is very timely.

Closeness to the client, with Facebook, encourages direct dialogue between the company and the client, which translates into authenticity and credibility. Propaganda is also word of mouth, in the foreground, Facebook users are involved in the promotional campaigns of companies and in this sense they contribute to spread it among other people. That is, the social network promotes virality, the promotion is in real time

The followers pages in Facebook allow real-time feedback with the user, also allows the advertiser to address a certain type of audience based on their interests, definitely, it is a large scope, The social network will always be powerful, it is very spacious.

Facebook review by Kristen S.
Kristen S.

"Reaches out to More Potential Clients and Helps Stay Connected with Former Ones!"

What do you like best?

I love the way we can post often, and track how many people our post has reached in a certain amount of time! We are able to use Facebook Business for the purpose of connecting with two groups of people--our clients and potential clients! We've found that clients (current and former) appreciate seeing our posts, knowing that things are moving in the adoption world! Potential clients see our desire to connect and share with the world all the exciting things happening in the adoption world as well because it gives them hope that they too will someday grow their family!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the page could offer more helps as to what is available through the service. There's so much going on, on the page, I'm sure I'm not utilizing all the functions that are available. In order to use the service to it's full potential, perhaps a tutorial could be offered.

We have solved the problem of folks not knowing that Nightlight is a part of their community! We have been able to get our name out there by posting interesting articles, advertising, and connecting better with the generation that is closely connected with social media!

Facebook review by Haley H.
Haley H.

"Facebook is critical for todays businesses! "

What do you like best?

Facebook for business is great because they provide you many many options to reach your target audience and customers. Facebook Ad's allow you to target your customers. You can add emails to Facebook and target your exact customers who have accounts registered with those email addresses. Facebook pages for businesses are easy to get set up and change information as needed. Everyone has a Facebook page so it is easy to get in front of people. I love how you can recommend people to your page to let them know it exist.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like about Facebook and Facebook business in general is the lack of customer service. How can a company as big as Facebook with over 4 million users NOT have outstanding customer service especially for business users. Sometimes things happen with my payment methods or my account gets hacked or something similar and no one is there to help me. A company like Facebook should have 24/7 customer service and help for businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Facebook for business because it really can be a game changer for your business/brand.

Facebook for business is breaking down all the walls that use to stand between customers and their favorite brands and businesses (including small/local businesses). Facebook allows customers and businesses to connect on a new level. With Facebook business your customers should never feel out of touch with your business/brand.

Facebook review by Chloe T.
Chloe T.

"Great platform with low financial commitment"

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook for Business is easy to use with lots of targeting tools for our online ad campaigns. We are given a variety of analytics data to see how our campaigns, ad sets and individual ads are performing. I like that ad preview that appears in real time when we're creating or editing ads. This helps us to refine the ad very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The results with Facebook for Business ads can be hit or miss. Sometimes when we feel we've targeted ads very precisely, we often don't get the results we expect and have a hard time understanding what to make of it. I don't like that there are so many other companies and content to compete with on Facebook. I think that many Facebook users has become a bit numb to ads and may not really pay attention to them as much as they may have in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since so many people are on Facebook, I think you should check out Facebook for Business to see if their tools might work for you business. You can enable a small budget to test the waters and then add to it depending on the results of your ads. There is a relatively low financial commitment to get started.

We've been able to post ads through Facebook for Business that have allowed us to get lots of positive responses and sales. We were able to reach people from all across the world, which would be difficult for us to do outside a platform like Facebook.

Facebook review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Social Media Powerhouse"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business is great if you need to increase reach on a promotion quickly and efficiently and are willing to pay for it. The ability to customize your adds to pay for exactly what you want (clicks, shares, views) is wonderful and in many ways, Facebook ads are more economical than those on Twitter and Google.

What do you dislike?

There is an astronomical amount of content on Facebook right now and therefore if you ever want to share something, if you don't put money behind your post to "boost" the post, you can pretty much count on your content being hidden and buried away in the sea of all Facebook posts, events, and etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know that your target audience are Facebook users and you have the ability to make aesthetically pleasing ads or compelling ads, Facebook for Business may be your solution to improving your ad promotions!

We personally use Facebook to grow an online presence, promote events, share news articles, stay up-to-date with industry news, and connect with our networks.

Facebook review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Great way to advertise store items, organization news, etc."

What do you like best?

Everyone uses Facebook, so it's an easy and effective way to tell people information. I think most businesses uses it, and it's a good way to get that info out to people that might not otherwise know. It can also be an effective way to do a contest or other giveaway. In turn it also drives more foot traffic to the actual store location (if that's what the goal is) or to get more sales on an ecommerce store etc.

What do you dislike?

running ads is very expensive. It makes it not worth it unless you are sure that your business is definitely going to make the money for it. I've also heard negative things about Facebook not allowing some ads, though I haven't come across that issue myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have the budget for the advertising!

To get more foot traffic, more sales, more interest in our organization. We have an Etsy page that we are trying to get sales through and trying to get more Instagram followers. Facebook can help with these things.

Facebook review by User

"Great tool for businesses small to large, but not a magic bullet!"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business allows me to not only reach my audience in the way they like receive information, but it also helps me discover my audience and determine what they like and don't like. I can see how they respond to certain messages, content, visuals, etc. and really get a hold on who I'm marketing to.

What do you dislike?

It's not the magic bullet people will try to sell you on. Using Facebook for business takes time and patience, just like any good marketing channel would. You'll need time and money to really find what works for you. This isn't necessarily a flaw of the software as much it is of the concept and ideas given to by those who teach about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you're ready for some discovery time. This is not a magic pill for more sales. But it will get you in front of more people on more platforms than most software options can.

I have discovered my audiences in ways I wouldn't have been able to on my own as a small business. I now know how to reach my followers in a way they will respond to. It has helped me learn what makes them click and what makes them purchase.

Facebook review by Kareem E.
Kareem E.

"Necessary for Professional Advertisers Using FB"

What do you like best?

The new projects feature (new) and mock-ups.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes lack of clarity on terms used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an advertiser on FB there is no excuse not to use FB for Business. If you are not an advertiser on FB and you want to advertise on FB, create a FB for Business account which uses your personal FB account to login and setup.

Primarily, I use it to manage engagements with multiple clients. You can quickly switch between accounts/pages and even share audiences from one account to another. Recently, FB introduced a new "projects" feature where you can mock-up ads and see what they look like without having to go through a campaign setup. When finished you can forward the mock-up to view on your mobile device within FB.

Facebook review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Targeted ads for small business"

What do you like best?

easy to put together targeted ads to reach larger audience. Great all in one for our business - fan reviews, contact/ messaging feature is used regularly by our customers as well as posting info about events and sharing news about our company

What do you dislike?

I feel that posts are getting lost in a sea of so many other posts that our fans are not seeing everything. Unless you are paying for ads all of the time, feedback we receive from customers is that they miss out on a lot of general news from us unless they go and check out our page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have for your business. A website just wont cut it anymore. Many people look to Facebook for validation for your business.

Facebook is helping us reach our audience by offering a number of features that customers look for when researching a company - feedback, credibility and relevancy.

Facebook review by francisco c.
francisco c.

"facebook "

What do you like best?

The advantages of using this product are the following: 1) You can be connected with your friends, family or colleagues through the chat. 2) Take advantage of Facebook to send photos, videos or documents that will surely serve you at school, university or office. Attach it in your message and send it to your colleagues. 3) Take advantage of Facebook to send photos, videos or documents that will surely serve you at school, university or office. Attach it in your message and send it to your colleagues. is very good in communication is a simple and easy to use product and adapts to the needs of the user has a good interface

What do you dislike?

disadvantages with the use of the product: That they label you in photos which you do not want to show is very difficult to control, a way to eliminate them is to denounce them but it can be delayed. This is a very annoying disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One disadvantage that may be visible on Facebook is privacy, since before creating your profile you must take into account that you want your contacts to see you so that you do not have problems in the future.

I have the advantages of communicating with family and friends, or members of my organization, no matter what the destination is, it is a product with very good functionalities it is wonderful and exemplary

Facebook review by Hayley E.
Hayley E.

"And easy marketing tool with great results"

What do you like best?

I love that this tool is such an easy way to communicate with the community that you are targeting and get your message out at such a low cost. The ease of choosing your target audience was great and incredibly specific. I hadn't expected such easy and specific ways to target the audience of my ads or the low costs associated with running an ad. For $5 I could get thousands of views on my page and hundreds of clicks on a link. When your target audience is small, this is great and would be fantastic when your audience is even larger as well!

What do you dislike?

This is a great product and I have very few complaints. I have used it for a political campaign and it is an easy way to advertise and get the word out. I would just like the payment method to be easier to change and manage to make the ease of payment more convenient. Otherwise managing the ads is a very easy process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used this product for about 6 months and have found it to be incredibly useful in a social media campaign. It is a cheap way to advertise and select your target audiences. The budgeting option allows you to choose what your marketing budget is and how long of a period of time that budget is supposed to cover and it does not exceed that. I have yet to have a marketing campaign meet the budget parameters that I've set and the marketing has worked very well.

It is getting the word out about my campaign and doing so in a way that I wouldn't have been able to do without this product. It reaches large quantities of people in an effortless way. It takes little to no effort on my part and it reaches my target audiences. I have gotten people to reach out to me about the campaign and have garnered interest based on my facebook ad campaign.

Facebook review by Maria Silvia S.
Maria Silvia S.

"All your Facebook Marketing in one place"

What do you like best?

This tool simplifies the interaction between team members and agencies on any Facebook project whether it is an advertising account or the editorial planning for a specific page. It is quite easy to setup and then it offers all you need for your marketing operations on Facebook in one place.

I think the killer application is: you don't need to be a friend of your client to manage his/her page: this helps you keep your work and private life separated from this social media. Of course, if you still think it is a good thing to be friend of that client... well, it's up to you!

What do you dislike?

Its interface changes quite often... and sometimes you can find yourself in Facebook for Business; plus, some tools and resources are hidden behind several clicks. For these two reasons, sometimes as an agency, it's hard to explain to your clients how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an agency or a freelance consultant working for several clients and managing many pages and advertising accounts, Facebook for Business is a great tool to save time and better work with colleagues and clients.

- Having all the pages, advertising accounts, locations, pixels and so on in one place, so that I don't have to get mad to find them on Facebook.

- Separating private life (and time on the platform as a private user) from work tasks.

Facebook review by Chersten R.
Chersten R.

"Facebook for Business Review"

What do you like best?

The customization for regions and ad spending. I like that I can upload videos or create new ads easily and that i can add a scrolling image set up because not everyone is drawn to one image, they can see a snippet of another and it peaks their curiosity.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to understand the data and where the money is spent at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just experiment with it. You can't hurt it and it can only help.

Reaching specific clients in different areas of the country that we would have trouble reaching otherwise. Especially considering we have dealers all over the country but we are based in the South. We can target their areas for them.

Facebook review by Corey L.
Corey L.

"Facebook for my business helps let the general public know about utilities in Kansas."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to boost posts, get events out quicly and understand the metrics involved with boosting posts. I really like the ability to see the ROI on boosting posts.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing I dislike is not being able to invite people to like my page without going through an admin account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to grow awareness of your business then Facebook Business is for you. It allows you to boost posts to thousands of people for as little as $5-$10 dollars.

I am now able to reach those members of our organization in another way so people can find us on every platform.

Facebook review by Eisha M. C.
Eisha M. C.

"Easy to reach a lot of people"

What do you like best?

Boosting posts can help spread the word to a ton of people in your targeted audience! It's relatively inexpensive, and so many people use Facebook that you're almost guaranteed to grab new people! We also love using the chat feature to connect with potential and current residents whenever they need to reach us!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems as though our ads aren't really being seen by or interacted with by a lot of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their ads! Cheap but useful!

We're reaching our target audience for a good price. It's not overly expensive but it reaches most people we're trying to pull in because almost everyone uses Facebook

Facebook review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Time Consuming, Little Payoff"

What do you like best?

You can manage and measure through a single portal.

What do you dislike?

Actual conversions that matter for my business are very difficult to get. The bidding system makes it so that you have to put a very large ad buy to see even small results. My biggest issue is that Facebook does not give you an anonymized report to show what audience interests/demographics are responding best to your ad - you have to do multiple ads and then compare from one to another. Businesses are easily able to stalk the people who like or comment on their ads. It compromises user's privacy (probably without them knowing). And not only this, but I would rather get anonymous user data because it's easier and faster to interpret.

Looking for new leads for my business, but I got very few results. Works for brand awareness, but thats about it.

Facebook review by Danny D.
Danny D.

"Facebook Business Review"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily stay in touch with all of my fans, with updates via photo, video, text, etc. I also love that I can easily separate my business life from my personal life as an entrepreneur.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the function to invite friends is "glitchy" and I wish that it didn't freeze as often when inviting large groups of people to my page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely say it's a necessity for any small business or large business!

I use it to communicate with my fans. I use it to keep people updated with my business as a professional magician through the use of videos and photos. I also love that I can easily integrate it with Instagram, both when creating ads and content. I love that I can save targeted audiences in order to maximize my time when promoting ads. I also love that I can create events easily, which I've used time and time again to create buzz about different events. Plus, the scheduled posts options allows me to easily plan my week's social media so that I can focus on other tasks during the week. I have been a long-time and loyal user of Facebook and Facebook business, because it allows me to create an interactive and updated "website" that constantly allows my fans to interact with my business. Facebook for Business if a must for anybody serious about growing their profession!

Facebook review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"Easy to use Social Media platform for business"

What do you like best?

I like using Facebook for business because it allows me to get my advertising out to a large group of users quickly. It also allows me to share both locally and worldwide within the same platform

What do you dislike?

So of the restrictions, Facebook places on your account. It has a tendency to falsely remove posts its analytics thinks are not appropriate. there is very little human interaction. I have had issues with posts being flagged as inappropriate, but was never able to get in touch with an actual human to discuss their decision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no real drawback to using this for your business. Just make sure you separate your business from your personal account.

Allows mass advertising for free. almost all of my advertising is done using Facebook for business.

Facebook review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Useful and affordable marketing"

What do you like best?

The fact that Facebook for biz allowed us to target and spread info to people in our area and share with them about what was going on with our business was quite nice. The ability the pick who and when we shared advertisements was quite nice. The free-ness of the posts was great as well. It really allowed us to network with our clients in a way that was very important.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that there were not more simple how-to videos, I found myself often having to look up how to use different features of the program. I wish it had been a bit more user friendly so that we could optimize the software more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you use this depending on the demographic that you are trying to meet. If you have people who use Facebook for other areas, and if you have information that you want Facebook users to know - or to be able to share information quickly with other people in the area, or pinpoint different opportunities to marketing, you should go for it!

Advertising, marketing, updating our customers, telling people current events, making announcements about upcoming sales etc.

Facebook review by Reema D.
Reema D.

"No Reason Not to Use It"

What do you like best?

As a small business owner (I have a photography business), there really isn't any reason to not have a Facebook page. Though I don't update it as much as I should, having the extra presence there is a good thing. It's a great way to share updates and new products, and for a visual business, I really like the photo previews that are generated when you share a link to your blog.

What do you dislike?

Facebook for Business like regular Facebook significantly messes with your image quality for your cover photo. There are some workarounds but I really think Facebook should fix this on their own as having high quality images are key to any business. I also think that the response times can be skewed (mine was because I kept getting spam messages that I didn't want to respond to). Just something to think about if you plan on using that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matter what size your business is, there's no reason not to set up a page.

For me, it's another place for potential clients to view my work, see recent work, and gather updates. Furthermore, I think it helps legitimize my business.

Facebook review by Raymond E.
Raymond E.

"Facebook for Business is a Must for Any Business"

What do you like best?

I like Facebook for Business because it is an effective social media tool for business promotion. It enables me to connect with my customers on a regular basis and target new customers. It is effective if executed properly..

What do you dislike?

Spending a lot of money on ads is painful especially if you do not have a huge marketing dollars. I am a budget hawk when it comes to marketing. I hope they make adjustments on pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a business, having Facebook for Business is a must. If you don't, you're losing out on new business and building your brand.

Customer acquisition and branding can be challenging. Facebook for Business helps me target new customers and build my brand. Some of my customers found us through Facebook and they are satisfied with what we offer.

Facebook review by Consultant in Government Administration
Consultant in Government Administration

"STOP CHANGING"

What do you like best?

I love that you can build communities within your followers. The new ability to build groups around certain subtopics is amazing. I work with a computer manufacturer and its great that we can create an owners group based on each model. Another thing i love are the analytics, I love being able to see not only who is paying attention, but when as well, so we can maximize our reach.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I do not get to see the pages feed. When I select my page I have to go looking for my what the pages I like are posting. I would love to see a switch on top where you can toggle between my page and my feed.

Ability to reach engage with my followers, and we have realized who we thought our target market isnt.

Facebook review by Jillian K.
Jillian K.

"Facebook for Business: What Every Business Needs"

What do you like best?

I like how myself and multiple team members can work within the account together to achieve our mutual business goals. We have not been able to work with the advertising side itself yet but we have played around with it to see test runs (A/B testing) to see what kind of advertising will work best for us when we are able to utilize it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike their messaging system at this point in time. Occasionally, it won't allow us to read messages, which can clearly be troublesome when it is customers needing assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

99% of the software with them is fantastic. The 1% that is a minor annoyance is that occasionally the mobile app will show that a message has been received but the web app will not show the same message.

We are able to interact with our customers more easily, which is absolutely lovely to do. This platform also allows us to have multiple people from our team work within the same platform and easily be able to see what the other people are doing.

Facebook review by Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.

"Great for Online Presence"

What do you like best?

Our church page gets exposure all over the world. That is a best reach scenario. People can tune into our services, show their support, submit prayer requests ALL from where they are! Users can be interactive on Facebook. Sharing photos and videos concerning the business becomes very simple on this social media platform. no deep tech knowledge needed.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many perks with promotions and ads. That you have to use another app (Pages) to manage some of the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the age of social media. Your business, or faith based organization can reach people in every corner of the globe using FB for business. This is a GREAT way to spread a message of Hope, Love and Peace, which our world desperately needs.

Being able to have a semi free (We use ads and boost posts) additional website for our church. Having a low advertising solution, which is where a lot of ministries spend money, but don't necessarily have the budget for. Making connections ALL over the world, and reaching beyond our 4 walls and local community. Making the word Community a GLOBAL space. We can respond quickly and resolve problems faster as well. This increases the level of satisfaction of the public and can help in developing personal relationships with them. User traffic to a website can also be increased. Not only traffic to the site, but after visiting, there is an increase of interest in the church.

Facebook review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Fast, easy-to-use for ads"

What do you like best?

Facebook for business is great for businesses that need to appeal directly to consumers. In particular, it’s great for B2C businesses because users are in the consumer mindset when they’re using Facebook. They’re not so much centered on their work as they are interested in their friends, family, etc. So if your product or service is consumer focused, I definitely recommend Facebook.

It’s a fast and easy-to-use system. The great thing about Facebook ads is that it’s so simple to boost a post. LinkedIn and AdWords is more time consuming to add money, set preferences, and then boost a post. With Facebook, it takes just a few clicks to get Facebook pushing your ad to new customers.

What do you dislike?

I got locked out of my account. And any time I tried to reset it, Facebook wouldn’t let me back in.

I had to make an new account, and this was extremely time consuming and frustrating. Why make it so difficult for my business to give you money, Facebook?

Also, as noted in the previous section, Facebook is great for B2C. I haven’t seen as much success for B2B advertising, so if that’s your business model, I would only do limited work on Facebook and focus more on social networks where you can find more professionals – such as LinkedIn and Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Facebook as part of a program with other social networks. Don’t rely solely on Facebook.

And if you get locked out – good luck. You’re probably going to have trouble getting back in.

Facebook is great for ads to drum up awareness. The conversion rate is not as high as my targeted ads on LinkedIn, and I feel like Facebook is not as good as targeting as LinkedIn is with its job titles (at least for my target market).

I like Facebook when I need a high amount of impressions to possibly new customers. Also, for things that can help brand awareness – community goodwill posts, etc. – Facebook is a great place to boost posts.

Facebook review by Kalina S.
Kalina S.

"An easy interface "

What do you like best?

Facebook for business is very easy to use. You are able to navigate the pages easily, upload images easily as well as link it to your website. Facebook for business makes running promotions from your account seamless and is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometime when running promotions, the promotions show to people who already like your business or have already commented on the post, so I feel like I am paying for someone to see something that has already seen it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for business goes great with any business to be honest... To set up the business itself is free, so at minimum you are getting a free business page. Advertising on Facebook is very cheap. Probably the cheapest you will find when it comes to marketing, and lets face it just about EVERYONE is on Facebook.

I have been able to reach a larger field of people and market. Without Facebook I would not be able to reach so many people as fast and convenient as I do/

Facebook review by Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.

"Easy to Use, Well-Known, and a Smart Marketing Solution"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business is an easy-to-use tool, and because it integrates with the normal Facebook platform, it makes it very useful for spreading the message about your business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish support was a little faster about addressing ongoing customer complaints, but overall, the service works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consult the forums for any issues regarding the product; many complaints have not been addressed, but some users suggest usable workarounds.

Facebook for Business has a lot of free options for marketing events, locations, and jobs. People can view our posts from their personal Facebook pages and learn about all we have to offer.

Facebook review by Hao T.
Hao T.

"Phenomenal advertising platform!"

What do you like best?

It's just so simple to use once you've figured it out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you feel like there are smoke and mirrors because Facebook won't tell you exactly what the problem is with ads that you've created. It's up to the interpretation of the ad reviewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely a powerful tool, but make sure you know all the ins and outs and always continue learning in order to protect yourself from some of their overscrutizining review staff. Other than that, it's very easy to advertise with and set things up.

We needed to reach a large audience that's hyper targeted towards buying our product.

Facebook review by Jake H.
Jake H.

"Still The Top Dog In Social Media Advertising And Business Marketing"

What do you like best?

As an intermediate user of Facebook for Business and their Ads platform, it continues to get better and better. I just started running a split test Ad today. All of their features including targeting options, creative and types of campaigns, using Facebook for Business can benefit any industry in the world today.

What do you dislike?

Their Ads review process can be lengthy and at times be annoying because of the small things they may reject a potential ad for, however I can understand this process for how many people are currently advertising on the platform.

Connecting with current customers, driving traffic to website or landing page, targeting potential customers and much more. Facebook can do anything and everything for your business.

Facebook review by Katrina B.
Katrina B.

"Facebook for Business"

What do you like best?

I like that the control panel integrates with my current Facebook account. I also like having the ability to add other users to help manage my ads and Facebook pages.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit confusing, trying to learn what the different aspects are in Facebook for Business, and to figure out how to utilize them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm still learning this product myself, but so far I have managed to utilize Facebook for Business on 3 websites, and implement Facebook Pixels on each one, to track website traffic. Just follow the directions provided, and utilize any instructions provided by your website extension program.

Facebook for Business allows me to sync my various Landing Pages with Facebook, so I can market to my specific target. It helps me to pixelate my websites and track my website viewers and their habits, via the variety of events I can track. This in turn helps me to see what advertising works/doesn't work for my websites.

Facebook review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Facebook for Business - Simple, Easy and Plain"

What do you like best?

I like how user-friendly Facebook for Business is. It's easy to set up a page for your group/business, to post content and to engage with followers and customers. I also appreciate the customer service that Facebook provides. It takes no effort to contact someone for help or insight on your business's page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the overall design for the web pages. Obviously there aren't many options for getting your page to stand out among others. That is why you must take a content-first approach to Facebook for Business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for Business is easy to use and set up, however users must be aware that content must come first.

Facebook for Business helps me gain more visibility and sets up customer conversations that may have otherwise never happened.

Facebook review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Facebook Business Review"

What do you like best?

There honestly isn't a lot that I like about facebook business.

What do you dislike?

The layout is the first thing that I have a complaint about. It's not aesthetically pleasing in any way as it is far too crowded and unappealing. It also seems to change often which makes it not so user friendly. I have a very difficult time building an audience for my page without paying for a "boost". The times that I have paid to promote a post, it doesn't solve much as my posts will still get buried under more popular pages. I know that there are a few people that find Facebook Business useful, but I am not one of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you would have to spend a lot of time researching proper marketing for facebook business in order to get positive results from it.

I've had a few bigger pages share my posts which has occasionally increased my website traffic. Nothing long lasting though.

Facebook review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Facebook Lets us Reach Greater Market"

What do you like best?

Facebook provides private group opportunities for our team to easily and seamlessly communicate and share documents with each other. We use facebook as a page for our business allowing us to market our partners, post photos and promotions, and host events. With the ability to sponsor posts, we are bringing a new client base into the office that we previously couldn't reach. The ability to pinpoint exactly the kind of audience you are trying to reach has proved essential.

What do you dislike?

Using a private group as a means of communicating with colleagues is great in terms of convenience, but we lose the capability to search for a previously asked and answered question. I would compare this communication means most closely with Yammer, and while Yammer has more capabilities, it's the convenience of facebook that wins out.

We are able to market to a far wider market and target a younger generation. It's much cheaper marketing as well.

Facebook review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Confusing Platform for a Simple Product"

What do you like best?

Many great options exist within the Facebook platform to target a potential audience. It's easy to create an ad - and get it live. It's easy to find your billing info and manage financials. There are availabilities for different types of ads and targeting - and everyone knows, everyone is on Facebook these days! There are good options for different types of ads and campaigns - videos, photos, Instagram, carousel, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's harder than it needs to be to analyze campaign results, pause and make changes to a current campaign, or really read the metrics in one comprehensive spot. It's difficult to review ad sets, campaigns, audiences and other details all in one user-friendly platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be smart in how to set-up your campaigns. Take the time to set up audiences you can re-use. Watch videos and tutorials online if you are confused. There is very little (if any) in-house support from Facebook itself. Set-up campaigns and ad-sets that can be easily analyzed for performance. And review reports! See how your campaigns actually performed before simply creating something new.

We use Facebook to reach out to our potential audience (in our case, patients) and educate them on our services, ways to be healthy and prevent cancer. We're able to reach our audience with 2-way communication (we can respond back!) and have even implemented Facebook messenger in our website. It's hard to manage an account that works with different brands and different credit cards.