Facebook for Business

(569 reviews)

Find new customers. Increase sales.

Work for Facebook for Business?

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook for Business Reviews

Showing 592 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by Edwin G.
Edwin G.

"Managing your Facebook Page and Ads"

What do you like best?

I like how they merge all platforms such as Facebook Pages, ads and messages all into one platform. This makes it easy for me to check the progress of how social media interaction, and how well our advertisement campaigns are preforming.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how clunky it can be at time. Everything is moved around so you are no longer able to one-click schedule post as you were able to on the normal facebook pages. Why is this a problem? Because now it is more of a difficult process to be able to post a photo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using Facebook for Business, I would recommend you use it to get the most out of your social media. You'll be able to build a brand for yourself!

With Facebook for Business, we are able to freely manage our social media page and interact with our clients. This also allows us to be able to interact with our normal clients. We are also able to set our ad campaigns from facebook all in one place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook for Business
Facebook review by John H.
John H.

"Great way of acquiring customers"

What do you like best?

Facebook obviously had a huge audience and there is great scope for filtering down to specific audience demographics. We generate a tonne of customers using it. Messenger is becoming more and more useful to our business as we are constantly interacting with our customers through it. There are lots of reporting features and plenty of API's that you can hook into.

What do you dislike?

Can get expensive if you are not specific enough regarding who you are targeting. It can take time to find the right ads that work for you. Messenger takes a lot of effort, particularly if you want to keep a good responsive time. The dashboard can also be a little confusing and can take a bit of time to get your head around. It could probably be made a little more user friendly. The fact that they penalise you for using too many words in adverts is really annoying too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are specific when targeting your audience. Find what works and increase spend from there. Try boosting posts as well as using ads. Its a lot to do with trial and error but once you find the sweet spot its great.

We use it for customer acquisition and communication with our customers. Messenger is becoming more and more useful to our business as we are constantly interacting with our customers through it. It takes work and you need to stay responsive but the rewards are there.

What Social Media Advertising solution do you use?

Facebook review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Absolute Must Have for Your Business!"

What do you like best?

I love all the tools you have access to, like audience targeting and audience creation, look-alike audiences with suggested demographics and various ad objectives There are so many option for ads and even simple boosted posts for a quick and easy version to reach new audiences. There are great analytics and reporting options, to see how well your ad performs and indicators for what needs adjusting. Saving audiences and re-using ads (like a template) is also helpful.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to get comfortable and find the right options you need, but that is just a factor of all the options available. Also there can be a delay at times when loading the ads/images, but you'll get used to that too. Sometimes there is no indication of how relevant the ad is, and some ads won't get posted if you have the wrong parameters... and you basically have to guess what those are. Over time you'll know, but there's nothing explicit that tells you why your ad isn't successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be prepared to spend a lot of time learning the system, but don't hesitate to start. Additional training courses are everywhere, so take a look at those and get started!

We can reach new audiences and scale our ads and social media marketing, this is especially useful for our recruiting efforts.

Facebook review by Faith D.
Faith D.

"Found wanting."

What do you like best?

Easy to create a business page. Facebook can pull together a merger between multiple pages if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Other people who are members who “like” our page sometimes facebook posts their liked content in the far right lower corner. We had to delete inappropriate content.

In addition, “Interest” pages with similar page as our book title rank higher in google search. Comparing interest page of 1 like and no page activity to our 23 likes and frequent page activity that ranking should not be the case. Facebook has messed up our ranking somehow, which is so frustrating. We have contacted them multiple times to correct the interference of that page with absolutely no help from customer service. This has gone on for two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service support is almost next to nothing. Make sure you launch the business page perfectly, otherwise it is tough to fix the page later if it encounters search engine problems. Post regular content and updates. Watch out for the members who like the page, sometimes their liked content shows up in lower right hand corner and is inappropriate for your product and brand.

None yet, because of the issues Facebook has with interfacing properly with the google search engine and the ongoing traffic taken away by the general interest page rather than the actual business book page.

Facebook review by Peter Y.
Peter Y.

"Very inefficient and needs to be more integrated"

What do you like best?

I like that it is organized if you have several companies or advertise for several companies, this platform interface is a good way to separate and group pages together while managing pages and ads and keeping notifications of all centralized.

What do you dislike?

There should be an option to allow certain businesses to be hybrid management, often times I find it very annoying I have to go through the business portal just to manage my personal pages, moderate pages, or check notifications. Its a bit of a dilemma because Facebook Business platform has its advantages, but there should be an option setting for each managed page to also have it integrated within the regular Facebook platform, that way users dont have to constantly go to the Facebook Business portal just to manage their content or review their performance, its just very inefficient.

Benefits are clearly that you can have the Facebook pixel separated, which is crucial because if your audience data gets mixed with another business/page, Facebook will not be able to deliver ads as effectively. It has also solved organizational purposes for pages that I manage with large amounts of notifications, Id rather it stay in the Facebook business platform, and not see it in the notifications for my personal facebook account in the regular facebook platform. However, the pros and cons can contradict each other as stated in my dislikes.

Facebook review by ignacio C.
ignacio C.

"Facebook to publicize your business"

What do you like best?

Facebook is an excellent social network due to its international fame, so you can communicate with friends and family in an easy and safe way since most people have a profile on Facebook, you can also find groups with whom you share goals in common whether it's about music, reading, sports and more. You can also share on your wall your photos, goals and even the profession to be better known.

What do you dislike?

Some people may express a bad image of your company through the comments of a publication, even if it is not, and caution should be exercised about the people who know the data to enter the account, because they can be passed on to other people and The password should only have people really committed to the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend keeping the page or the group you have created for your company active, either by showing the products or services offered and inviting more people to follow it so they know more about the company and it can grow much faster.

By creating a page on Facebook you can maximize the advertising qualities of your company or business because the publications have no time limit, on the contrary they will remain on the company's wall so that they can be seen by customers or consumers whenever they want, You will also have a more fluent communication with these, whether for orders, thanks, or even attend to the inconveniences that customers express for this.

Facebook review by Anwar Y.
Anwar Y.

"Best Business Manager"

What do you like best?

The best thing about facebook for business is that it offers a ton of useful features which can be proved to be really great for a business or a company, everyone has a use of this product, facebook for business is one of the best business manager i've ever used and all of its features are useful for all kinds of brands, big or small.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike most about this is that it has a really difficult to use interface that requires quite a lot of experience, also its sometimes glitchy when handling large amounts if audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for all kinds of companies, big or small since it can be really helpful and once you get the hang of it you'll be attracting loads of audience to your business.

Facebook for Business is used by my company to attract audience to our company and it does it's job really nicely and it has also solved many of my business problems which i had encountered.

Facebook review by Imran N.
Imran N.

"Bang for the Buck"

What do you like best?

I like how Facebook for Business is so inexpensive when compared to its competitors. It has an excellent layout which makes it great for all kinds of companies and businesses including big and small businesses too. There are tons of useful features here that are pretty useful for all kinds of businesses.

What do you dislike?

Facebook for Business is sometimes glitchy and makes it difficult for large audiences to visit our page, also the interface is not the simplest interface ever, it takes a bit of experience and someone with little to no experience will have difficulty in using Facebook for Business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will highly recommend this product for every kind of company since this helps you get a kickstart which might be just what you wanted for you company. It helps reach out to big audiences with little effort and the cost per click is just excellent.

Facebook for Business has helped my company to grow quite a lot and has also increased the value and productivity for our company to quite a lot. I cant even express in words how this product has positively affected our brand, Company and business.

Facebook review by andre h.
andre h.

"What I think of Facebook Business"

What do you like best?

This application make it so so easy for me to get my products and store information out in the public. It allows me to create post every day and the key thing is it allows me to properly target my audience so I am sure that my information is seem by exactly who I want to see it. It also give detailed stats and analysis about all of my post. I also love the ability to schedule appointments with my customers using messenger. I was also able to create a store which customer can use to purchase product right away instead of having to leave Facebook and go to a different website. Can i connect with my customers while on the go? Definitely; with the mobile app I am always connected to my business and can respond to all my customers questions or queries immediately. This does allow me to have a very fast response rate.

What do you dislike?

I have been trying to figure out a way to setting up an auction on items in my shop but so far I have not figured out how to. I would love it if I could create auctions for some items and run a public auction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to advance your marketing and reach a bigger audience you will not regret using Facebook Business. It is very easy to use. It's packed with data that will help know exactly what your customers are looking for and the time period they are looking. The world is at your fingertips with Facebook Business.

This application had solved 90% of my marketing issues. I no longer have to rely on printing flyers or trying to send out post cards via the mail because maybe more than 98% of my targeted audience are young and are active Facebook users.

Facebook review by Staci M.
Staci M.

"Great Marketing for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business is a simple, convenient way for businesses to connect with their customer base and attract new customers. Through their marketing schemes, Facebook helps you to advertise content specifically for your target audience.

What do you dislike?

It is time consuming, and requires a lot of resources to maximize the reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are ready to invest good advertising dollars to give your brand a greater presence in the social media arena, then Facebook for Business is the way to go.

Facebook for Business takes the guesswork out of how to reach an audience and frees me up to create content to engage and connect my customers. It has a lot of features that help with what to post and the best frequency. It analyzes the reach and helps you to tweak what isn't working. Customer engagement through reviews and also direct messaging is a godsend because it offers a quicker response should questions or issues arise. I am pleased with this product and would recommend it.

Facebook review by Christine C.
Christine C.

"Great for Local Business"

What do you like best?

I like facebook as a platform to market new products, Promote Sales and flash deals. However Facebook has become expensive to use for small businesses that want to be seen. Facebook advertising could take up to half a marketing budget if you want your ads to run on a broad scale. This at times is not feasible for smaller companies or new startups. This is where big business takes over as they have the budget to flood the market. This can be hard on small businesses who are trying to break into the market.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned in the previous question it is hard to be seen unless you pay a lot of money. Also with all of the facebook changes customers or potential customers may not even see your posts unless they are sure to follow your posts. Most customers may not do this and fewer and fewer potential customers will view what is put out. This is hard when you are a small business trying to be seeing on a larger scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider a few dynamic ads to generate likes and a new following.

Facebook is a great free tool to reach out to the customers that follow you. It is nice to see people comment on posts or tag others to bring potential business. We enjoy being able to converse with people and potentially bring people to our website. We have generated new customers through the Facebook tools. We just wish it was slightly less expensive to run ads.

Facebook review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"A great way to showcase your business "

What do you like best?

It is a great way to show case our business to your customers about the products and services. Customers can also place orders from the Facebook page or have a conversation with the team. . The provision to add appointments is an add on for the business . The API integration works with ease. you can also have The targeting feature for the advertisements is a good way to promote the business to get more customers.Also the campaign dashboard gives an insight to the advertisement and conversion.

What do you dislike?

There are no templates available for campaigns. Few business templates for the advertisement and the campaigns will help novice users to setup their product campaigns with ease. Also the costing is on the higher side compared to google ad words for the same set of target audience and geography.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great social media product for promoting your product and services. We can create good campaigns targetting the right audience for the products . The configuration of the api's can be done easily .

Facebook business pages has helped us to reach out to our social media users with our new product launches , special offers etc at a lower cost of customer acquisition. Also setting up of the different tabs and apps was very easy so that customers can reach us with a click of a button. It has increased our revenues and also scalability to new markets .Over all an excellent social media tool for any organisation to get new customers and increase penetration in the market.

Facebook review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Customer Friendly & Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to make specific albums for my biz photos, the ability to book a service directly from my biz page, the ability to comment / interact as the business instead of my private profile, and the FB messenger auto responder. Making an ad on FB is super quick and easy and very streamline. I like being able to schedule social media posts ahead of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike checking Facebook page messenges from my mobile device; I always get a "message not available" error, and that can get quite frustrating when a customer is waiting on an answer from the business.

I do not like how as the business, I can only tag other businesses/ groups/pages, but not people's regular profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Facebook ads feature as a great way to boost your business and get ideal customers to interact with your content!

I am able to upload posts to schedule, so having a system where I can schedule out content is amazing. I am able to have my customers/ clients sign up for my newsletter directly from my biz page. I love being able to run a giveaway directly from my FB biz page, too.

Facebook review by Ahura Z. D.
Ahura Z. D.

"Indispensable for my businesses"

What do you like best?

I like that I can reach a much wider audience than I can through simply having a website or even through my regular Facebook page. Using my business pages I am able to post as my business and share my posts in groups that are relevant to my business thereby reaching new customers while keeping my business separate from my personal page and information. I can respond to customers as my business rather than as myself, which is important sometimes. The business page also allows me to add products, have an email list signup, offer discounts and schedule appointments. And prospective customers can reach me quickly and privately by messaging me, which I see immediately on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that now people have to both "like" and "follow" my page if they want to see updates as it is an extra step that many don't think to take. But overall, I still think the pros outweigh the cons of using this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are consistent about updating and adding new information this can be a very useful platform for your business as a lot of people are on Facebook and check it daily.

I am reaching more people in my niche as I am able to post as my business in groups and discussions. I like that I can choose to interact with customers as my business rather than as my self (personal page) so I can keep those two aspects separate. I like also being able to reach potential new customers through Facebook advertising through my business.

Facebook review by Rares M.
Rares M.

"Useful service"

What do you like best?

I like that is is easy to use and there are a lot of guidelines and tutorials to help anyone use the service regardless of past experience or expertize. The online forums and community help are very useful too, as you can often find answers to all of your questions.

What do you dislike?

With the recent development of algorithms, it seems like Facebook for Business is becoming less and less accessible to small businesses with not such a great budget and capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand your budget and if it is tight then make sure to weigh all your options and ask for support, fully utilize the tutorials or free calls that the Facebook fr Business is providing in order to make sure you are maximising the results.

For my business I have been using Facebook for Business for advertising and generating both engagement as well as traffic to the website and leads for our services.

Facebook review by Charlotte Holland C.
Charlotte Holland C.

"Facebook for Business Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook offers this option for small and large businesses. It is easy to set up which product you are wanting to boost and also the amount in which you are wanting to pay and for the duration of time you are wanting your advertisement to run on the site.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can''t do an automatic pay option on an ad that is running, and that you have to wait on the draw-out date before it will take a payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Facebook for Business because it is easy to set up, it is good to attract consumers to your shop or business and it is cost efficient for anyone. Where most companies would charge a huge sum of money to use their product, Facebook for Business lets you decide which plan best suits your advertising needs.

Facebook for Business helps me get new followers and gives me more time to work on my products than having to spend countless hours setting up an advertisement.

Facebook review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"Great for Companies that Manage Multiple Brands "

What do you like best?

Since moving all of our accounts under our umbrella company account, it makes managing ad accounts, audiences, etc. much easier and more streamlined. I also really appreciate having my work social media duties separate from my personal social media notifications. Permission levels are also much easier to manage now that all the users now reside under one main account.

What do you dislike?

There's no integration with Instagram for Business other than connecting the Facebook Page to the Instagram account. I really wish I could manage, schedule posts, view analytics in Facebook for Business. I've also found some of the features to be a bit glitchy. For example, sometimes Facebook for Business will show I'm working in a different Business Manager account (I'm an admin to 3 Business Managers).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for managing ad campaigns, permission levels, separating business vs personal accounts, and much more. However we still use a social media management tool for other things like post scheduling, analytics, and community management. Much of this is because Facebook for Business does not do many of those things with Instagram for Business.

Ad campaigns and spends are much more transparent now that multiple people can be added to an ad account with the appropriate permission levels. It also helps to have a bird's eye view of each account's performance on the main Business Manager page. Now I can quickly assess how each Page is performing (Likes, Reach, Engagement) without having to open each account's Insights page.

Facebook review by Sinari D.
Sinari D.

"Great for promoting our businesses to a wider range of customers"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which we can update our information to get it to people following us, as so many people are avid Facebook users. We frequently post in relevant groups which drives traffic back to our business page as people in the groups interact with the content we post. We are also seeing people responding to buttons such as the one to sign up for our newsletter and to purchase products online. And we frequently cross post from our website, blog and Etsy page to and from Facebook which makes it easier to get our information to as many people as possible. It is also nice to have a place for people to post reviews that others can see and read.

What do you dislike?

Facebook has made it more difficult for business posts to be seen, now requiring that people "follow" in addition to "liking" a page. Not everyone understands the need to do this, so we have to be sure to mention it in EVERY post we make.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because so many people use Facebook it is a great platform for getting your business where more people see it; provided you update regularly, remember to tell people what to do (follow your page, sign up for your newsletter, etc) and post in relevant groups.

We are reaching many more people than we would be able to reach otherwise. We own a low sodium bakery, which is a very niche market, and Facebook allows us to target this demographic by posting content in relevant groups (related to low sodium recipes, kidney and heart disease, etc). It also allows us a quick and easy way to interact with our customers as we can answer questions quickly and address concerns when people post in response to our content.

Facebook review by Lee Y.
Lee Y.

"Must Have for Today's Business!!"

What do you like best?

I like that it's fully integrated with the Facebook platform we all know and love. It makes simple marketing tasks much more effective through the use of sharing to friends, targeted posts, and boosted posts. The ability to target key audiences in your area is crucial to building a customer base outside of friends and family. It allows your business to reach a far greater audience than traditional marketing. It also help business owners keep in touch with current clients so they continue to use your business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that posts with words are lost in the Facebook newsfeed algorithms. Sometimes a post is buried deep in someone's feed, and unless you pay for boosted posts, they aren't likely to see it. Adding pictures or videos makes it much more visible, but only at a price. I understand the news feed is going through changes due to recent events, but it would be nice to see Facebook help SMALL business (Mom and Pops) remain seen to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. While traditional websites are still a necessity (we have one as well), more people across the world look to Facebook for information. If you don't have a Business Page out there to engage potential customers, you are missing out on a huge piece of marketing gold.

The key benefit to Facebook for Business is reaching out to people that otherwise may not come in contact with your business. Facebook allows you to be visible to customers in other cities nearby, to friends of friends that you may not interact with regularly, etc. I've gained many clients through Facebook posting, most of them unrelated to my current contacts. Facebook also allows for much easier communication with current clients through messenger.

Facebook review by Anthony K.
Anthony K.

"Great Platform for Social Media Presence and Marketing"

What do you like best?

It is FREE to create a Facebook for Business account and you can manage everything using the console. You can also include a live chat on any websites using Facebook Messenger, and specialised tabs for any kinds of business. With the Facebook API, you can have everything you needed about your customers for your interactions! Know their names, emails, ages, genders and more. Even better, the Facebook Advertisement is also an awesome tool that helps grow your business. There are too much to talk about Facebook for Business, it is best for you to just TRY IT OUT! Don't worry, there's nothing to lose, not a single penny.

What do you dislike?

The consoles and API are a bit hard to manage, other than that, this tool is almost perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for Business is a free and awesome tool for promoting your business and even to managing your business. It is like a business website but with potential customers everywhere, there are also people abandon their company website after using it. To unleash its full potential, it is best to try out the advertising function. A budget of $150 should get your business sky rocked! It has very limited support though, please have that in mind.

We are looking for social media presence to grow our business and bring more customers, Facebook for Business has everything we ever needed and even those that we haven't heard of before!

Facebook review by Paige S.
Paige S.

"Making Changes Everyday"

What do you like best?

I love that Facebook makes it easy for businesses small and large to reach new customers at a cost that works for them. I like the options for creative and I like that Business Manager houses all your assets in one place.

What do you dislike?

Facebook Ads Manager can be difficult to use for inexperienced users. I also don't like that new updates to Ads Manager are not well communicated. It's not easy to see new features or features that have been removed. Every day that you login is a mystery!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook recently made changes to their targeting options and the wide array of options is now more limited. Facebook is more beneficial now if you have customer lists that you want to retarget or you have a website with a Facebook pixel.

Reaching customers based on interests, connections to our brand at a low cost per click

Facebook review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Still a cheap price for the advertising"

What do you like best?

As a person who has been using this platform for some advertising for many years, this platform not only gave me a good opportunity for advertisement but a great platform for brand awareness and marketing campaigns. I personally think that the price that Facebook for Business is offering (depends on campaigns and lengths, etc) is still very cheap compared to other marketing or advertising platforms out there, period. I personally feel that price is still a big factor with this platform and I seriously urge people to use this platform until the price stays cheap and strong for any users. It's a must-use for any business that needs exposure and impact and would be successful in specific targeting or campaign measures depending on how much you spend.

What do you dislike?

I guess the price has been surging over the years. This may be a good thing and a bad thing. It's an immediate bad trait since the user has to pay more for advertising and paying more for the business. However, it is also a somewhat good trait since the surge in price means the Facebook for Business is working and is very effective enough to increase the price and still impact millions of people if wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in with this platform as the price is still cheap for the platform.

Facebook for Business is literally solving a solution for any business that wants exposure, advertising, selling, and much more depending on what you need for your own business.

Facebook review by FARHAN A.
FARHAN A.

"Better to develop the business leads ."

What do you like best?

Best thing to connect socially and gets more leads as this is a platform which is connected worldwide. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike.Since I can focus more on advantages. Focus more on advatanges than disadvantages... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all to use Facebook business to improve their business lead and then their profit.

I got more leads through Facebook which I can convert it into business. Since this platform is globally connected and widely used, I can get my products into more people. We can solve the problem like lack of getting leads for the business through this facebook business.

Facebook review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Necessary but not super effective"

What do you like best?

I like the credibility the FB page gives me. I think that my business benefits more from Instagram and even Pinterest, at this point. I do like the features of FB for Business when I log on but I'm not yet ready to spend a TON on Facebook Marketing, for my photography business anyway. It is a lot more effective for my product businesses.

What do you dislike?

FB business pages and its contents don't usually get as much exposure as they used to. Navigating FB pages is also complicated and cluttered. Facebook gave our business a huge start when we first got on board with Facebook Business Pages but now it's proven to be pretty ineffective. The audience targeting is sometimes not the most accurate. You would HAVE to install FB Pixel for this to be a good tool for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use this as part of your approach but not as a basis for all of your marketing strategy.

When someone is looking up a business, they pull up Facebook immediately to see if they have a presence there (particularly an active one). I'm boosting my credibility for my business by using FB for business!

Facebook review by Ruthy W.
Ruthy W.

"Facebook for Business is Great"

What do you like best?

It's a free, pre-built website, that everyone uses and knows how to navigate.

For business users who understand basic principles of advertising like design, copy, and call to action, plus how Facebook's advertising tool itself works, it's a great solution overall. It offers a variety of options and prices without being too pricey (unless you're willing to pay more) and will get you more likes/followers.

Facebook makes it relatively easy to understand how to market yourself without having to do too much research since they do a lot for you (if you pay) but you can also easily control how/how much you market yourself without having to use that option.

What do you dislike?

It's Facebook. Commonly thought of as an unprofessional social media platform. For some, it's hard to get around the stigma.

The paid marketing/advertising feature is so-so. You have no idea who your page is actually being marketed to. I work for a small business and it's hard to justify paying for FB marketing when your page is shown to random people. For us, we have a very specific target market (mostly locals) and rely heavily on word of mouth from current/past clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research before paying for ads/to be marketed to target markets. Have posts lined up in advance so you aren't scrambling to post something. Link your social media platforms!

It's a free, pre-built website, that everyone uses and knows how to navigate. We have our own website, but it is definitely easier for someone to click on FB to search us, and when a business doesn't have a Facebook page, it's almost unheard of these days.

Facebook review by Faith E.
Faith E.

"Facebook for Business does what I need it to"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business is a good platform for me to be able to showcase my brand and connect with my audience. It allows me to view insights to understand my best content and my audience, and running campaigns and ads are pretty simple.

What do you dislike?

While my brand is a blog, I don't have a product to actually sell. Sometimes this makes Facebook for Business difficult because it is geared towards a physical place of business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this for any business whether it is to have an online presence, sell your products, or run paid campaigns, I think it has some useful features for any business.

I do like to use this to connect with my audience and grow my followers, as well as run campaigns on blog series that are coming up or I am trying to promote.

Facebook review by Derik P.
Derik P.

"Necessary Evil"

What do you like best?

Good integration between Instagram and Facebook. When you're managing a business and/or ad accounts, it's hands down the best way to protect your time. It's a simple layout to manage various assets such as pages, ad accounts, audiences, and ads. Their targeting capabilities are leaps and bounds ahead of other social platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, or Snapchat.

What do you dislike?

Changes constantly, not always for the better. Some changes are announced ahead of time, while others just seem to pop up. It's an incredibly buggy platform that never seems to go a week without an issue. If you spend enough to get an account rep, they're typically pretty helpful. If you have to go through chat support, they're honestly one of the more unhelpful support teams I've ever seen. They almost always know less than their average user, so it can get pretty frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My review may not be the most positive, but it's a must-use if you're managing a business and/or ads on Facebook and Instagram.

We manage around 70 clients' Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, and ads. Without this tool, we'd need to 5x our staff just to manage all the day-to-day work. As stated in my title, Facebook for Business has a plethora of bugs, shortfalls, as well as an utter lack of support for the product; however, it's absolutely vital for marketers to use for their social business or client's business. It's best just to power through the issues and get the most you can out of the platform.

Facebook review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Facebook For Business - Great Free Business Tool"

What do you like best?

The Summary View of top pages including average like and reach based on days, month or day

Single dashboard to manage multiple pages

Facebook Business Ad Editor's combination of the Power Editor and old Ad Manager is genius

User management is on point, you can easily add users to specific pages and give them user priviledges

The page admin request feature is the single best feature for agencies

What do you dislike?

Speed of loading the main dashboard

Confusion with links, at times, a link is copied instead of opened in a new tab

Ad Editor is great but lacks true creative features and layout is sometimes confusing

Ads are often reorganized once you are done editing them

Personal profile links that appear on Pages do not automatically in Facebook but take you to a landing page

Lack of mobile apps and mobile friendliness is a real bum

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook For Business helps you manage multiple Facebook pages, but there are things about it that can be better. It is the best free tool for managing your Facebook pages but has a slight learning curve so if you are not used to using tools like Power Editor.

We were able to manage multiple pages during a single dashboard, because we run multiple pages for different clients as well as our own businesses, we were able to keep them all under one dashboard. Our main frustration was not being able to monitor our page performance quickly. The addition of the Ads Editor means we can easily edit and manage campaigns while also working on page content.

This has helped our work and productivity as we just have to log into one dashboard away from our personal profiles and focus on work

Facebook review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Easily the best way to reach most of the world"

What do you like best?

Facebook for business has so many capabilities it's really difficult to touch on all of them. I mostly use it for Ads Manager, Ads Reporting, Pixel integration, and Audience creation and insights. For all of these functions, Facebook is pretty much on a tier of its own in terms of capability. For running advertisements, facebook for business is great for reaching exactly who you want to, and you can optimize your campaigns for whatever objective you want. Whichever objective you choose, you get specific reporting statistics which are great for establishing benchmarks for yourself or your clients.

What do you dislike?

Since facebook is such a huge company, support can be difficult to reach and work with if you can get them on the line. Because of the volume of people who use it and the activity that goes on every day, it can get a little buggy, but if you give it time it always works in the end. It's a good excuse to get up from my desk for a few minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It goes without saying that facebook is a beast, and there is a lot to discover and use in Facebook for Business. My best recommendation for getting a handle on how it all works as well as what all the numbers mean and how to interpret them is the Facebook Blueprint training that is offered. You can read through the modules beforehand or as you go on a case by case basis for explanations and context on what you're looking at. You can also take a certification exam to show off how much you know, but it does cost $150 and is fairly difficult (I have yet to pass on either attempt and I've been using Facebook for Business for the last year).

There is absolutely no better way to reach potential customers for advertising purposes than through Facebook and the other affiliated platforms like instagram. For the scale at which the things I do are implemented, the platform is incredibly easy to use.

Facebook review by Leslie K.
Leslie K.

"Collaboration and Multi-page Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The two things I like best about the service is that you can have multiple people within your organization managing your pages and you can easily manage more than one page at a time.

What do you dislike?

The Ad Manager now has you complete unnecessary steps to publish an ad. You used to be able to set up an add and click Publish, but now you need to review, save as draft, review, and then publish. It's a quickly evolving tool, so you get some bad mixed in with the good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for Business is the only way to manage Facebook pages in my opinion. It's built right in and works smoothly for the most part. Be prepared for frequent updates that cause slight workflow changes though.

Managing our multiple Facebook pages used to be more difficult. Facebook for Business adds flexibility (with a side effect of complexity).

Facebook review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Necessary for Managing Multiple Accounts "

What do you like best?

Facebook Business Manager is a great tool to use when managing more than one Facebook account. Especially when advertising on Facebook. Juggling multiple accounts can get confusing and frustrating, but Facebook Business Manager is simple solution to stay organized and make sure you keep accounts straight. Through Business Manager, you can also manage Facebook pages, which proves to be far more efficient than accessing them separately on the Facebook News Feed screen.

What do you dislike?

If you have no previous knowledge, it can be confusing how to begin and how to organize your accounts. Due to Facebook having little to no options for contacting customer service,I have used the Facebook Help Community, which has proven to answer a decent amount of my initial setup and logistics questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invoicing/billing should be more simple.

Our organization has solved an efficiency problem with managing multiple accounts. We can more readily access applicable accounts, assign roles and manage effectively with Facebook Business Manager.

Facebook review by McKinley M.
McKinley M.

"Good solution for advertising"

What do you like best?

I really like how it recommends posts for me to boost that could do well based on which posts are doing well from other businesses. It is also really easy to use, especially for someone who has used Facebook quite a lot in the past.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how many notifications it sends me. I'm sure that there is a way to turn them off but some of them are really useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for them to recommend posts for you to boost, they generally recommend posts that are similar to other posts that are doing well on Facebook. Also familiarize yourself with Facebook before getting started on Facebook Business, they are set up very similar.

It has really helped with advertising and made that really easy because it recommends posts to be boosted.

Facebook review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"First Time User of Facebook for Business "

What do you like best?

I am new to Facebook for business. I have used it for self-promotion in the past as a news anchor, but this is the first business use. There are a lot of great features and they are always improving how they serve the customer, which is great. I also appreciate the affordability of ads.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the business options are not extremely customizable when it comes to ad and post design. I think they would benefit from eliminating as many restrictions that are on personal pages. Cross-posting also seems to be

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small businesses, I would definitely suggest utilizing Facebook Business. It is technically free advertising unless you truly post a free add. It is extremely affordable!

Ads are helping grow our Facebook presence. Before I came on board a year ago, we had less than 100 followers and are now above 200. It is great to see our customers be able to interact and share content, as well as some of our vendors. The other benefit is the ability to customize the audience so you make sure your dollar is being spent effectively.

Facebook review by Anna P.
Anna P.

"My favorite social media platform for staying in touch with fans"

What do you like best?

I like that posts and comments are in one place; Snapchat and Twitter are confusing to me in that regard.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the inability to send messages from my business page. Some venues are I it available for contact via Facebook and I dislike using my personal Facebook page for that purpose because it doesn't present what I'm doing with business, and I don't really want to invite a connection to my personal page. I also dislike the new feature where the out all page notifications in 'inbox'. Its frustrating to think I need to respond to a message only to find out someone has simply commented on my wall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is a great platform for inviting folks to events, getting product information out to potential consumers, and a good way to connect with other businesses and potential collaborators.

I use Facebook to communicate all event information in one place. It displays everywhere I am going to play and keeps it tidy for the consumer. I have also have done paid promotions which have been somewhat successful for advertising events. It saves the work of contacting local press and trying to get them to publish my event information.

Facebook review by Baja J.
Baja J.

"Facebook for Business"

What do you like best?

I love that you can create a business page, link it to your personal page and be able to promote on your computer or mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to understand all of that analysis and data. I wish there were a help video. Maybe there is and I haven't seen it? But a basic tutorial would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to anyone with a business; especially a home business. You can share your page and your posts with ease via your business and personal facebook page. Your friends and followers can easily find your page if you have it linked to your personal profile. It's definitely helped boost my business by establishing credibility.

I am able to spread the word of my business with ease! I don't have to pay a lot of money for a website. Most people nowadays look you up on social media. They can easily find your business page while socializing on facebook.

Facebook review by Shannon F.
Shannon F.

"Facebook Ads are great for getting to consumers"

What do you like best?

Having a Facebook for Business account has been extremely helpful for our company. By putting a little bit of money into our promotional posts, we have gotten a lot of likes and clicks into our website. The analytics are also very good! Better than the analytics that I've found with 3 other scheduling softwares.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling platform within Facebook isn't the best. Sometimes the scheduled posts don't preview exactly how they will post on the page. I prefer to use an external scheduling platform. Also, the notifications don't always disappear when you click on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free and easy to use! You can put money into posts if you want to, but it's not required. Try it out and see if you can increase your consumer base. You won't regret it!

We just redesigned and relaunched our website and our goal was to get more views on it to drive sales. Our Facebook for Business has helped reach out to other consumers that we wouldn't have otherwise reached. We have also gotten a lot of engagement on our posts with people liking our products and clicking to buy.

Facebook review by Shane W.
Shane W.

"Solid way to promote brand awareness"

What do you like best?

The ability to create hyper focused and granular target audiences/segments is a major plus.

The metrics and reporting is capable of delivering enough data so you can make regular adjustments to maintain/optimize performance.

Simple UI makes it easy to iterate on existing ads and create new.

What do you dislike?

The restrictions on text in images can be a difficult hurdle when creating engaging on-brand visual creative

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to drive brand awareness and have an audience that is heavily represented on social media then you can achieve great results with Facebook for Business.

You can easily break up your audience to many granular segments and target them with specific contextual driven ads.

We use Facebook for Business to drive traffic to high value content and web pages. The main target goal is to build brand awareness and target our specific audience to proliferate content to new people.

Facebook review by Jasmine Rose F.
Jasmine Rose F.

"Facebook for Revenue and Retention"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. It is very easy to post content and set the appropriate audiences for whatever the campaign may be.

What do you dislike?

I highly dislike I highly dislike the fact that Analytics work against you if you're not sponsoring consistently. This is just harsh realization that we all have to come to with Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't set your budget too high. The analytics will standardized your peak budget amount and will serve you with matching or lesser results as a result of lowering your budget.

I get a lot of outlandish demographics targeted into my campaigns no matter how hard I fine tune my audience. Exposure and engagement are great but I would prefer it to be more people that have a need for our goods & services. The benefits are the analytics and reports so I know how effective Facebook is allowing our posts to be.

Facebook review by Dr. Rachel S.
Dr. Rachel S.

"Facebook for chiropractic business "

What do you like best?

What I enjoy best about Facebook for our business is that it is absolutely free! Marketing is expensive and we can market as often as we want for nothing. Also, it is easy to tell all our patients to like our page and can keep them informed of any office updates and know they will see it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes your notifications or stats from Facebook of how your page is doing is difficult to find or will not show up when you click on them. Also, you cannot write an ad that targets a specific gender or population. We want to advertise for pregnancy care and it will not let us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's amazing and easy and the best way to reach your audience I am sure no matter what business.

We do all our business marketing on Facebook, so all our marketing projects happen here. The benefit, people are learning about our office, sharing our posts, and we are getting lots of new patients.

Facebook review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"A Great Platform For Advertising Just About Any Business"

What do you like best?

The Facebook platform is incredibly powerful. You can find customers or clients in just about any niche. Also, once you understand the way the Facebook pixel works, it's easy to retarget people with specific advertisements that are congruent with what they have already experienced from your brand. There are definitely ways to improve your Facebook advertising skills, but it's really easy for just about anyone to start driving traffic to your website or funnel for your offer. Since Facebook controls so much data, and is still a reasonably-priced place to advertise, I highly recommend starting your advertising on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Facebook doesn't do a good job explaining why they make the decisions they do. For example, Facebook will often not approve an ad and then not have an explanation as to why they didn't approve the ad or what you can do to improve your advertising on the platform. Also, the ad platform itself lacks some functionality that would be really cool for experienced advertisers like me. For example, it would be great if they told what edits you made to a campaign/ad set/ad and when you made them. That way you could have a better idea how your changes affected your results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you set aside enough money in your advertising budget to give Facebook advertising a true test. Follow the best practices of the platform, but don't just spend a couple dollars and then shut off your campaign. That's not enough time or data to know if the platform will work for you and your business.

I am driving traffic to my business to generate leads and sales, and also do the same thing for clients in multiple niches ranging from solar, to high ticket B2B coaching, to various webinars, and many more.

Facebook review by Dana B.
Dana B.

"Great for B2C, but not B2B"

What do you like best?

Facebook for Business is easy to use for the management of all business related pages as well as Facebook advertising. We used Facebook to test a few campaigns as we thought it'd be a great tool to reach an audience beyond our usual marketing plan. It was very easy to create audiences and Facebook ads and get the campaigns live, but unfortunately we didn't see much success.

What do you dislike?

Facebook allows you to reach a large audience, but creative needs to be kept fresh and updated consistently. Once user engagement goes down Facebook will automatically lower impressions. I also wish there were more Call to Action options for the ads - our goal is to drive leads and the only good option we had was to use "Learn More", which is not optimal for lead gen. The only other option would have been to integrate the lead form into the ad, but we didn't have the tech resources and wanted to make sure we are still able to track all traffic which requires the user to actually visit the landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for B2C, but still has it's limitations when it comes to targeting B2B audiences - though that has nothing to do with the tool itself, rather with the audiences that are using Facebook.

We were using Facebook for Business as paid acquisition channel and will continue testing.

Facebook review by Shannon F.
Shannon F.

"Facebook for Business - Works for many, but not for everyone."

What do you like best?

Nowadays, everyone expects you to use Facebook. Having a Facebook Business page does add that bit of legitimacy to your business. It adds to your online presence, and makes you relevant in local searches. As a customer, I find myself immediately searching on Facebook for a business to check out their page before even Googling them. If a business does not have a Facebook Business page, or instead has a personal page instead of a business page for their business, it can potentially deter a potential customer. I also like that their is no set limit to photos, and images can be sorted into albums. Features like video, services, events, milestones, and offers can be valuable tools to utilize at different times for getting customers attention.

What do you dislike?

There are many issues with Facebook that are both frustrating and unnecessarily time-consuming. The cover images (and many times post images) will appear blurry or practically unreadable - even when adhering to Facebook's strict recommendations. Mobile view of posts seem to be clearer, but mobile view of the cover image is overly compressed for every business page. Mobile to desktop view of the page covers could easily have a matching ratio as well, instead of weirdly cropping, but every time there is another update it does not address this. I feel that all of these factors take away from the quality of what I'm actually posting. But biggest dislike I have though is the algorithm for which customers who have liked my page see the posts. Facebook has pushed so hard for post boosting and paying for views that now small businesses find it nearly impossible to build an audience organically without shelling out a significant amount for advertising. It doesn't matter how well curated your feed is if no one sees it. Without a lot of trial and error or hiring a social media manager, some businesses end up wasting a lot of money in the ad campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand it takes time to grow your business, but also don't get stuck using the same failing tactics over and over. To be successful with Facebook Business, you need a strategy, which can be the biggest challenge. Take time to learn and understand the most recent changes to Facebook - as it will change often. If all else fails, try another social media app. Facebook is popular, but isn't right for everyone.

Making myself available to customers. Old customers who need to reach out once again for work have been able to find me on Facebook, new customers have been referred to me by friends and messaged me through the direct message feature that business pages have now. I also have been able to like other business pages as my page to be able to refer customers to other local businesses. Having a Facebook Business page is another way I can connect my social media presence to my business outside of it.

Facebook review by Miriam S.
Miriam S.

"Practical but improvable"

What do you like best?

The combination of texts and images, the creation of events make it very similar to a blog and a very effective way to communicate with your customers

What do you dislike?

It is a complete tool with many options but compared to similar ones like Instagram busines is not so intuitive and easy to use. As i see it, I think that many users have stopped using it and have replaced it with intagram busines since it is much more functional

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good application but I personally think it should improve its interface and usability to make it more competitive against its rival rival Instagram

In our case every time we use less this tool since we have replaced it with intagram busines since it allows us to make advertising much easier

Facebook review by Justin E.
Justin E.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

Many people are on facebook so being able to communicate directly in a platform they already use is huge. It makes it so easy to connect and contact your customers. It also makes it very easy for them to contact you and see your updates.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options to setup the store/business you can get lost. Its also not very flexible in all those options. Most of these options are not explained very well or don't actually fit your specific needs. I had to spend hours getting the page setup and I still do not fully like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time when first setting up the account. There are many options and everyone is a little different. You need to learn these before you settle on one of them. Make sure you preview each one until you get what you are looking for. Once it is all done, using it is easy.

I needed a platform that could reach many people and be easy for them to use and understand. I use this platform to keep my customers updated on information that is IT related and to provide them discounts. Once all of this is done, it just takes a couple seconds to make a post and connect with your customers. The majority of my customers have come from facebook. I have not used the ad section yet but it is easy and very straightforward.

Facebook review by Katana L.
Katana L.

"A Great Way to Expand Your Business, and Brand Awareness"

What do you like best?

The business side of Facebook is a great way to stay connected to your customers and really get a feel for what they are searching for. There are many different options for reaching your target audience through ads, and promotions. Facebook is the most used social media platform so having an account to showcase your business makes sense.

What do you dislike?

We cannot remove or merge an auto-generated store that has the same name as us. I'm sure this happened during the period when we were less active on Facebook and people were looking for a way to connect to us through Facebook. Now we do have a business site and we would like to merge with the auto-generated account so our customers are not confused!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to expand your business this is the way to do so! Even if you are already on Facebook creating a business account that is connected but separate from your personal one is the best way to reach for potential clients and increase awareness of your brand.

Facebook for Business is a fantastic way to show our clientele that we are more than a business. They let us do that on a whole new level. FB Business helps us target new customers and build our brand. We've received a number of message and calls from customers informing us they weren't aware we were on Facebook. Until recently when we began using Facebook for Business again.

Facebook review by Sara W.
Sara W.

"Great for managing Facebook profiles "

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule my posts ahead of time and keep my postings organized. It's also fairly easy to set up ad campaigns for both ourselves and clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to connect other platforms to facebook when scheduling. We currently use Social Pilot so we can share posts from multiple clients to multiple platforms. It would be nice to cut out the middleman and control everything from Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Business is great for businesses who rely on Facebook for marketing. You can manage your own social media postings and create ads to increase brand awareness and generate website clicks.

I schedule postings a month ahead for all of our clients. We also create many ad campaigns and boost posts to help with customer engagement. It helps us not have to scramble last second to post anything and helps us make sure no client gets skipped.

Facebook review by Jeffrey A.
Jeffrey A.

"A great, if somewhat limited tool for marketing and advertising"

What do you like best?

Insights offers an incredibly expansive overview of actions and interactions on your business page. Every post has a complete breakdown of likes, comments, shares and other actions. Analytics are offered for most everything you do on your business page. Insights also allows you to follow trends, see when people generally spend time on your page, and allows you to measure follower growth/decrease.

My personal favorite bit (and what I view as the most valuable) is the info you get on your videos. Many platforms inform you on how many views you have on any given upload, but FB shows you total time spent watching your video, as well as average view time. This is an essential piece of data for finding out when and why viewers are/aren't finishing your videos.

What do you dislike?

The Boost option for posts, while seemingly all-encompassing, is actually somewhat limited in the freedom it gives you. This isn't entirely FB's fault; there are roughly two billion users, and countless business vying for their attention. This unfortunately means FB (like others) needs to use a bid-style pricing method for advertisements. Large business with plenty of money to spend on ads benefit greatly, while smaller businesses get stuck with the leftovers.

FB ads do offer plenty of customization options that allow you to curate your ad in a number of ways, but even those are limited in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for Business can be a bit overwhelming at first. I'd suggest watching a few tutorials on YouTube before fully diving in. The ones offered by FB are great, but can be confusing for first time users.

Facebook allowed us an excellent venue for A/B testing our ads and blog. And that's one thing that I appreciate about the tool. We have been shifting over to a new demographic, and the ad platform gave us invaluable info on the two target audiences we have been focusing on.

Facebook review by Juan David A.
Juan David A.

"audio systems facebook"

What do you like best?

me permite tener al dia a mis clientes, ofrecer mis productos y servicios, compartir fotos y videos en vivo de los servicios realizados en el momento, numero de telefono de contacto y ubicacion del mapa para mayor facilidad al mento de llegar a nuestro local.

What do you dislike?

los costos para mayor alcanze, las formas de pago pueden ser mas accesibles de esta manera las personas podran acceder mas facilmente y cada dia mas personas querran usar este medio para ofrecer sus producto o servicios.

seria muy bueno que haya una opcion donde podamos colocar un inventario de los productos que ofrecemos para que nuestros clientes esten al dia de las cosas que tenemos y las cosas que ya no estan disponibles asi no tener tantos mensajes y comentarios de personas preguntando lo mismo, en una opcion donde el cliente pueda ver que un producto o servicio ya esta agotado no perdera tiempo consultando o llamando simplemente pasa la pagina y continua.

Recommendations to others considering the product

podrian hacer la pagina mas simple para tener un mejor control de todo seria bueno una opccion de control de inventario, donde nuestros clientes puedan saber la disponibilidad de nuestros productos

llegar de forma directa a mis clientes, pueden ver fotos y videos de los servicios y productos que ofrezco ademas de la ubicacion satelital en el mapa para poder llegar de manera directa a nuestro local, tambien cuenta con numero de telefono para una comunicacion directa del cliente con nosotros, asi poder resolver dudas y preguntas.

Facebook review by Administrator

" Your company must have a page on Facebook."

What do you like best?

Particularly one of the things that I like the most and I find it very easy, is the possibility of publishing products with just a few clicks. The capacity of diffusion that has my products through this network is great and unlimited. another of the benefits of Facebook is the price applied for promotions, which is usually quite low. Undoubtedly other things that I like, is that to create a profile of your company is not required to make any payment.

What do you dislike?

One of the details that have been difficult to resolve with respect to Facebook for companies, has been that to pay promotions, options are limited and on occasion, I could not complete the publication of the promotion because it does not support the credit card used for that purpose, and I tried to contact the Facebook staff but I could not because most of the problems should be resolved through the recommendations made on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for companies provides solutions to your company and puts sales tools at your disposal, which should be used to the maximum in favor of productivity. Avoid publications of poor quality and unprofessional, that these are the presentation of your company and leave an image of it.

Nowadays, I make a much wider diffusion through the Facebook platform, and reached those potential clients that I want to locate, just by sending them an invitation. I can give relevance to those products that I want to promote and of which I have more existence in store.

Facebook review by Brittany G.
Brittany G.

"A Simple Way To Manage Your Business On Facebook"

What do you like best?

Facebook Business is an simple and very user-friendly platform in order to manage business pages. I appreciate that multiple business pages can be managed simultaneously (which is great for multiple brands under the same company). I also really like the post scheduling platform, which vastly beats out Hootsuite's Facebook scheduler in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

This may be more of a general gripe but I wish Facebook would allow the preview images and text on posted links to be edited like they did in the past. Now I have to track down my webmaster to edit the metadata if I don't want Facebook to pull it when using the url preview feature. It used to be so much easier.

Keeping our scheduled posts in order as well as being able to go manage our inboxes, user comments and other customer interactions.

Learning about Facebook for Business?

* We monitor all Facebook for Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.