Do you work for Facebook?

Facebook Pages Manager Reviews & Product Details

What is Facebook Pages Manager?

Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.

Facebook Pages Manager Screenshots

Facebook Pages Manager Profile Details

Facebook Pages Manager Profile Details

Facebook
Description
Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
2004

Facebook Pages Manager Reviews

1-50 of 950 total Facebook reviews

Facebook Pages Manager Reviews

1-50 of 950 total Facebook reviews
Facebook review by Brad E.
Worship Leader
Most Recent Facebook Pages Manager Video Review

"As a sole proprietor entrepreneur, this tool is a life saver!"

Facebook review by Jane K.
Research Assistant

"Facebook Pages "

What do you like best?

The best would be that the app is more functional now than it use to be. It connects to your personal account and there has been several updates to it that are improving the overall activity of it. The online desktop version of it works great and can get many views from a variety of people around your area.

What do you dislike?

One thing that facebook can improve is the application on the phones. It is slow and sometimes crashes or does not open. You have to be in some great connection to be able to open your messages. Also, there is no facebook pay available for it, which totally sucks! I have to transfer my customers to my personal messenger to receive an online payment or use other applications for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to promote your business, using it will expand your networking. It has been improving rapidly, so I do not doubt it will only get better from now on.

Using this helps my business grow and expand. It tells me all the details and info I need to improve my advertising.

Facebook review by Brittany C.
Owner
Mental Health Care

"Not My Favorite"

What do you like best?

I like that within one space I am able to see the pages I have running on Facebook and manage different aspects of the pages, including making advertisements. I also like that I can run advertisements based on specific demographics and try to target the ad to those who would benefit most.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's a separate application I need to download on my phone to be able to manage Facebook pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do research before starting an advertisement to be sure you're implementing it to the best of your money; you can often get charged for running an advertisement and get nothing from it (no interactions/etc). The Pages app itself and running ads through it doesn't necessarily always benefit you unless you know how to work it.

I'm able to better advertise my photography business on my Facebook page, and create advertisements within Facebook. I like that I am able to see the results of these advertisements as well, broken down into categories like demographics.

Facebook review by Felixmar Alejandra S.
Contadora

"this page has helped the company a lot."

What do you like best?

Facebook page is a way to communicate all the news that the company can offer, in a direct and fast way. For this, it has available direct messages, by which consumers communicate with the brand in a direct, simple and easy way. A perfect tool to implement it in our branding strategy and create a community around the brand. With recipients who, a priori, know that what you are going to communicate interests them.

What do you dislike?

If you do not offer information that may be relevant to your consumer, you will surely be part of the trunk of the forgotten pages. It offers information about your specialty, relevant and interesting for your audience. Make people anxious about what you are going to offer. You are exposed to being seen by thousands and thousands of people, with some risk. Therefore, any communication that we offer on Facebook pages can be analyzed and reviewed by thousands of eyes, with people who do not like it and showing their disagreement. It is necessary that before the threat of an online crisis we have an action plan, something that is very far from the reality of many companies.

I, as an accountant of the small company Creaciones Kimberly Salazar, not only took her finances, but I am very involved in her development, since I know that she has a very qualified staff, we are using the best techniques to publicize the brand and all the products that are made in the workshop, and facebook pages is an excellent way to venture into that market, has given us the benefit of expanding the business, improve sales, and be recognized outside the city.

Facebook review by Barbara S.
Artesana

"with this application is a good way to publicize my work."

What do you like best?

When using the application, I can mention the following as positive aspects: On Facebook pages the number of fans is unlimited, the number of friends in your profile is limited to 5,000.

A person can only have one profile, but can create and manage several Facebook pages.

The Facebook pages are public, which makes them more suitable for companies, brands, politicians, artists and professionals who are working on their own brand.

You can create applications to make contests and promote the company. This has helped us a lot in the Creaciones Kimberly Salazar workshop. You can name more administrators for your page.

What do you dislike?

After using this application to publicize my work I can say that what I do not like and I think they should improve is that, when you change from profile to Facebook page, you can not write again on the wall of friends, neither interact on the wall nor see their updates. When we have a page you can not ask for friendship or that they ask you for friendship. With a Facebook page you can not participate in Facebook groups.

Some of the applications in your profile will not work on the page.

The process converts your friends into Fans without asking them. and you can not interact by chat with Friends.

This application has many advantages, even though I do not give all the stars, because I believe that there is still much to improve, it has helped me in my work to manage several pages at a time, where I can publicize my work as a young craftswoman , venturing into the cyber world for the company has been very useful, now we have a large clientele in the city and outside the city.

Facebook review by Hector Alejandro P.
Propietario de empresa

"It is a good way to give advertising to my business."

What do you like best?

Among the benefits that I have with this application, is that on this page I can publish all the information related to my law firm and so let me know in another public, since I use the receptivity of users has been very good, What I like most is that I can comment on my publications, my followers too, I can also use private chat, I get notifications in real time so I can respond on time.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about the application is the amount of messages sent indicating that I update the information, I think I should let each user publish something when he considers it prudent.

the benefits have of course been recognition of my company, increase of my clients, I give legal advice by chat and thus they are satisfied with my services, and always end up attending the office to specify the services, helping me to have better income.

Facebook review by Brittany W.
Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Vlogger/Blogger

"Great for Beginners"

What do you like best?

Facebook Pages Manager is great in that it is super easy to use. Pages are easy to set up and with the manager, you are able to have multiple pages and can work between them effortlessly. Advertisements and post promotions are also super easy to accomplish with the Facebook Pages Manager, which I think makes it the perfect tool.

What do you dislike?

While it is a great setup, I do think that there is room for improvements. The amount of features are limited, which leads people to create groups instead of the pages. Another area that can improve is the amount of communication with customer support, which can take some time. It is not terrible, but it could definitely use a little improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and absolutely worth it. The amount of features and simple design is what makes it a great product. The only improvement would be communication with support, which can take a little longer than ideal.

The analytics feature is a great tool. It is able to show you the reach and potential of each post on the specific page you are looking at. I like the ease as far as promoting posts on Facebook, which is made very simple through the Facebook Pages Manager.

Facebook review by Marifel Esmeralda L.
Administradora

"Facebook pages is a good idea to reach more customers."

What do you like best?

This tool is one of the easiest and most effective I have used, to give publicity to a business, you do not need to buy any software or program, it does not take much to get it going, you have a direct deal with those interested in what that is published on the page, can answer questions, make an order and much more.

What do you dislike?

This is a tool that all the small companies are currently using and with excellent feedback, the small company where I work has also done very well and therefore I do not want to mention anything negative, just keep improving the customer service part and some ads are removed from other topics that are not important to the one who creates the page.

Since I started working at Creaciones Kimberly Salazar, as an administrator I have given the task of making the sales of the company improve and what better way to go beyond the customers of the town or city, we currently have clients throughout the country, I bet for the work that is done because I know it is quality and original designs, made by women entrepreneurs, that the most important thing is the customer's taste, that is why this page has been excellent allowing us to reach beyond the borders of a state.

Facebook review by Antonieta F.
Artesana

"A good simple to advertise."

What do you like best?

This application is an excellent alternative to give publicity to a business without investing large amounts of money, what I like is that I can connect with people from all over the world and make known the work I do as a professional craftsman , currently there are more than 60 million of pages active, I can contact with new customers, is very easy to create and manage.

What do you dislike?

Within the negative is that the technical service for customer care is not active as fast as it seems, and they give many messages me how I need to put more publicity, I would like to place when I wanted and not send me so many annoying messages, For that reason I do not give the full stars.

This Facebook page has given many benefits to the company where I work and as a result to me as an artisan, as the more jobs we sell more artesamias and therefore are better earnings, through this page we select has to public We want to arrive or locality and so we know all the creations that we have in the business, the sales has grown considerably, because we have a direct deal with the clients through the chat.

Facebook review by Jose Gregorio G.
Barbero

"Advertising on facebook."

What do you like best?

I like to use Pages Manager because it is a very complete software that helps the company where I work to attract a wide audience of potential clients through the facebook platform, since with this technology you can know what are the interests of the clients and so we can make announcements based on those interests and attract many users to our hairdressing salon thanks to the marketing analysis and statistical data that Pages Manager shows.

What do you dislike?

I think the cost of the ads on the facebook page is a bit expensive, because the Venezuelan currency has very little value with respect to the dollar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Pages Manager because it is an excellent marketing software that will allow you to publicize your business or ability in a network with a wide audience worldwide such as FACEBOOK.

PAGES MANAGER benefits me by allowing me to show my work as a barber on the facebook page of the hairdresser where I work, it has also helped me increase my clientele and my income by showing my clients' interests and allowing them to request appointments with me. through this platform, but the most important benefit of this application is that it guides us on the correct steps to elevate our clientele showing us in the statistics of the site the amount of visits, I like, recommendations and followers.

Facebook review by AGANMUYI F.
software marketer

"My experience has been wonderful using facebook pages manager."

What do you like best?

The major thing like best about this facebook page manger is the real time notification of messages , comments, views etc. Also , the facebook page manager make it very easy to move from one page to another if you are having more than one page and its less time consuming.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike about Facebook pages manager is that you need to have more than one application to be able to effectively manage your Facebook account. Even though you have the Facebook manager , you will still need to install Facebook messenger, Facebook app, Facebook ad manager and this may require a large space for installation also it requires time to run all of this applications at once but it's still awesome to use facebook page manager because of it easy navigation from page to page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful application and it makes page management especially for multiple pages easier.

The major problem i solved is been able to manage my page and solved the issue of not getting notifications of messages on real time.The Pages Manager makes managing business pages incredibly easy. you or your admins can easily choose from the list of Pages and begin uploading photos,making updates, and posting comments. The Facebook Pages Manager is also a useful tool because it allows you do a lot of things like:

It allows you to manage all Pages from the application, It gives you more space for making your posts, it easier to add text to the uploaded pictures.

It gives notification of new activity on each Page.

It gives you a detailed overview of insights and page statistics, including the total number of how many people the page has reached and how many people knows about the page. The trends graph

makes it easier to filter between different posts from different users.

Facebook review by Kaitlin G.
PR Intern
Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that this program makes it easy to maintain a business facebook page, connect with your audience, see insights and analytics, etc. The scheduling tool is great, as well as the ability to have multiple users and admins. When connected to an Instagram page it's even better!

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike at this moment. Perhaps only that it is sometimes difficult to remove users and admin from the page. Additionally, I don't feel that Facebook is as relevant as it used to be, particularly for my specific audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this in conjunction with Instagram for business to get the most out of the insights and analytics features!

Facebook Pages Manager makes it easy to connect with your audience on Facebook, as well as list information, create events, create media, and allow your audience to contact you directly. It is very beneficial when paired with Instagram business.

Facebook review by Edward Michael B.
Propietario de la empresa
Cosmetics

"I really like this application, but they have their flaws. "

What do you like best?

I use this application a few months ago and within the advantages I could say that it is easy to use and it helps me to keep organized with my appointments and with all the messages from my clients, However, the only reason why I did not give it a Excellent score is because I do not like all the ads where they keep telling me to try to improve my page (paying for advertising) And I do not need a notification that I have not published anything new every two days, there are too many additional notifications to bother me, but it would be Good if I could disable tip notifications.

What do you dislike?

In general, it is a good application for small businesses, but it needs communication for errors between the developers and the one that reports the errors (let them know that they received the message and that they will be working on it) and work on updating the application more often to avoid mistakes in the first place.

The Page Manager has helped me to connect with my clients and keep up with the activity in several Pages, all in one place, I can post updates and photos and respond to the comments of my Pages, thus allowing me to be in touch with my clients. Clients programs appointments among many other things.

Facebook review by Trinidad G.
Peluquero estilista
Cosmetics

"My business on facebook. "

What do you like best?

I love being able to exhibit on the facebook page of the hairdressing salon where I work all the styling work that I do on each working day and thus let the facebook audience know my stylist skills, showing my updated techniques and adapted to the new ones times, which is appreciated by my clientele who every day is increasing, thanks to the business technology offered by facebook.

What do you dislike?

So far this software has worked very well, I have no complaints about it, therefore there is nothing negative to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend facebook page manager, because it is a useful tool to show the potentials and skills of any type of company or enterprise helping to raise its popularity with marketing strategies appropriate for your business.

Facebook Pages Manager benefits me in the following way:

It allows me to show facebook users my work as a stylist, which means that every day you have more and more quotes from people interested in receiving my service as a stylist; It also increases my popularity and the popularity of the hairdressing salon where I work and therefore increases my income thanks to the marketing work done by Facebook through these business pages.

Facebook review by Samantha B.
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Facebook Pages Manager Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that it makes it easy to share content directly to my page without having to fumble through the Facebook app. Using just the Facebook app is tricky sometimes, because you never know if you're interacting as YOU, or as your page. Using the Pages app takes all the guesswork out of it! I also enjoy how easy it is to reply to direct messages.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I don't like about the Pages app; the only thing I really can think of is it would be nice to be able to view the feeds of pages my page has liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great tool if you manage a business page, or ESPECIALLY if you manage multiple business accounts like I do.

It's on the go and I don't have to be at my desktop to share content, or stream a FB live video, or upload photos at an event. It's hugely beneficial that both myself and my boss can have access to all of our social media accounts through the Pages app.

Facebook review by Arelys G.
Propietario de la empresa
Cosmetics

"VIRTUAL QUALITY BUSINESS with Pages Manager. "

What do you like best?

I love Facebook Pages Manager because it allows me to manage my business on the internet through a Facebook page, because it helps me to manage my small business with high quality standards, thanks to the strategies that this software gives me making my Facebook page is increasingly active, showing me the publications that draw the attention of people which helps me create more effective publications such as promotions, discounts and videos that show the service offered in my hairdressing salon.

What do you dislike?

So far its operation has been optimal, therefore there is nothing negative to add with respect to Facebook page manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal is to promote your business and expand your horizons in any field where your branch of entrepreneurship I recommend pages handle of facebook, because I assure you that is what you were looking for.

This application brought many benefits to my small business, such as:

* Convert my physical business to virtual: now the appointment request and the consultation of prices and promotions is done via facebook and all thanks to Facebook page manager that allows me to configure my page to view the notifications of response of comments and messages of the customers.

* It gave more prestige to my hairdresser and made my business known by many more people which increased my clientele and therefore my income, thanks to the fact that pages manager shows the statistics of my page and that makes me improve every day more and get more followers, know my audience and make more efficient publications.

Facebook review by Laura E.
eCommerce Manager & Designer - Website & Tech Support
Retail

"Great tool for Managing Social Media"

What do you like best?

I like that this ever changing program helps manage the Facebook page for our company with an easy to use platform. I'm able to post, track and update my page easily with this handy app. I like that they keep making it better with changes and updates, most of the time it's for the best that they do. I've enjoyed the ability to schedule posts for future dates or adjust time posted on past posts, which is great when I forget to post for a holiday. I also like that this separate app won't be confused with my personal Facebook page, so there is no chance of accidentally posting something on the business page that was meant for my personal one. That has been a problem before when you forget to switch back and forth, but is no longer an issue. I look forward to the adjustments they make in the future!

What do you dislike?

The app seems a little buggy at times, and even though I have my notification settings for the app on, I may not receive notifications about message from customers. It wouldn't be a huge deal but when I don't reply back right away, we lose the "fast reply" badge that we worked so hard for. Not sure why it does that, I have reported the problem but it has not yet been solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use for managing your businesses social media, really no other option for using Facebook business pages. Easy to use! No threat of accidentally posting a private post on the business page.

We are able to communicate better with our customers, update our business hours instantly and keep relevant with other companies in our area.

Facebook review by Nathan M.
Sr. 3D Animation & Multimedia/AV Developer
Oil & Energy
(10,001+ employees)

"Pages Manager Works and Needs Work"

What do you like best?

I have many pages that I need to manage and both the site and the app on Android help me manage those pages very well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes recently I have seen my person Facebook feed bleeding into my pages manager feed on Android. When you click a comment on your post on Android it should take you to the actual comment but often just takes you to the comment section leaving you to browse 100's of comments for the new one.

Lastly, the heart, sad, laugh, and angry reacts are not available to be used or seen on Android and that should really be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As of now it's the only and therefore best way to use Facebook pages but it does need some small work.

It has helped me sell my books. And tshirts for my comic.

Facebook review by Tuesday Johnston  F.
Realtor®
Real Estate

"A Quick Easy Hub For All My Facebook Needs"

What do you like best?

I love the setup, I love how Facebook took the time to create something so it is easier to run my business and use their platform to do it. They have all my tools from the analytics of my posts to ads. Lets me see my messages and ties in communication with Instagram and my personal facebook page.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much to complain about. It does shut down on me when using it from my iPhone app. and I feel facebook could give me more specific details on demographics and move live stats would be a HUGE plus

Keeping in constant contact, knowing how well each of my posts or ads are doing in real time is a huge win for a small business owner to even big box businesses

Facebook review by Cassi G.
Editor
Media Production

"Pages manager didn't really do it for me "

What do you like best?

I like that it's a relatively small app, although I do find that most if what it offers you can do in chome from desktop version. Although with the app you don't have to wait or switch back and forth between logins so it stays logged in to the app , so you can just go from browsers to the page manager seamlessly in your phone or tablet having both entirely staying open simultaneously .

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app didn't really do anything new and fresh for me.

Most all the insights and scheduled postings you can do from your web browser anyway. It doesn't update notifications in real time accurately. And can be slow to load. Can have page inbox syncing issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use instagram or are constantly switching between a personal acct and a business account this can help use both simultaneously and seamlessly

I do appreciate and use the ability to manage instagram simultaneously within one app.

Facebook review by Chelsea H.
Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Architecture & Planning

"Business Page for Architecture Firm "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for Facebook pages. I use it in my position as Marketing Coordinator for an Architecture Firm.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my view is so different from a general Facebook user's view. I don't like scrolling past a bunch of windows before I get to our most recent post, and the fact that the posts in those windows are selected at random for previewing. I often want to check what we just posted in the last month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pages manager is great for small businesses. We are an architecture and interior design firm with only 18 employees and one location, so we do not post that often. Also, we do not sell any products. Since our skills are our product, we mostly use Facebook as a means of recruiting more employees. (Although we also keep the community aware of what we are doing in terms of volunteering and new projects, etc.) The insights tab on the manager is especially helpful to tell us who is getting engaged with our site. I also appreciate the notifications that say "you haven't posted in a while". The "boost" feature is interesting...it basically publishes a post like an add to people in your area for only $5 or so. We have only tried that once and it yielded satisfactory results...but then again, we are not selling any products so it's hard to track. Overall, it's a simple platform with helpful features and best of all- it's free!

The pages manager helps me solve the problem of not knowing who is interacting with our social media platforms and how we can engage our audience better.

Facebook review by Sabrina O.
Global Communications Manager

"Great experience with Facebook Pages manager"

What do you like best?

I like how the tool is always evolving and updating itself, most of the upgrades are positive, creating a good enviroment to try to engage clients and users in our pages. I manage a few pages for different clients, which I have been doing for a few years now, and I love how we can add photos and videos, how we can engage and promote. I also like how the pages are divided and is easier to find information. I like the tool and recommend to anyone thinking about using it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the support system, help system, if we have questions it takes forever. Also, sometimes posts that are totally legal get blocked and we don't get an acurate and objective answer as of why this is blocked. So sometimes its a bit confusing. Also there are tools that were available before and now are being discontinued.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, use this to make your life easier. You still will need support from other tools but facebook pages manager makes life a bit easier to all the social media managers out there.

Reaching out to people all over the world in three languages has always been a challenge, facebook has facilitated this with global pages, translations and also the targeting of audience, which always helps to get the right message across the right audience.

Facebook review by Ryan D.
Photographer & Retoucher
Photography

"Facebook Pages Manager Review"

What do you like best?

As a business that gains most of its clients through Facebook, this Page Manager is absolutely necessary. It help me draft and publish posts, organize content, and schedule bookings. It's fairly straightforward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the notifications and mentions features. More often than not I get notifications about someone mentioning my page in a comment, or getting tagged, or simply a notification of a comment on some of my work, but when I click on the notification, it just takes me to a notification page showing a bunch of old notifications, rather than taking me to the content I'm trying to view and was alerted about.

Keeping current and regular content posted on my page is a huge problem that most online based business face. This Manager definitely makes it easy to keep up-to-date with that.

Facebook review by Kevin K.

"Good features via Website and Mobile Apps"

What do you like best?

This is a platform for managing your company's, brand's pages and updates any events or notifications for the followers and other potential clients. You can use this platform both via the website and via mobile app, and to be honest, I would much recommend using the mobile version of website version for simplicity. Although it is much more thorough to use this platform by the website, it is much easier to manage the Facebook page via the app which has much simpler interphase but the similar quality of changes I could make as I did via the website. You can also try to create targeted campaigns in conjunction with Facebook for Business and basically utilize this platform to create brand awareness and brand identity if needed.

What do you dislike?

The platform interphase is a little bit disorganized and sometimes too simple for managing the Facebook page. Specifically, I would like to see more options for managing the page and how to edit or have more options for creating more diverse notifications and/or interactions with the followers by using this platform. Nonetheless, it is a necessary platform to create your entitity brand, identity, and good interaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is self-described. It's the platform for anyone wanting to create a Facebook Page for their entities.

This is the platform for setting a brand page and brand awareness. You can edit and engage interaction with the followers of your page and bring in potential clients via the Facebook Page.

Facebook review by Tracy Mae M.
Hairdresser

"FBPM Review "

What do you like best?

I love that i can keep my personal Facebook separate from my business Facebook. I can keep track of who likes what post and who sees what post!

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how I don’t get notifications from the app if someone PMs me or comments on a post! also it is constantly asking me if I want to boost posts every time I open the app. I will pay to boost a post when I choose to thank you.

I am able to share last min openings with people who may potentially have wanted to get a haircut but couldn’t get an apt appointment and happen to scroll through their feed and see my post by chance. I have gained many new clients by free advertising and marketing on this app.

Facebook review by Erin C.
Creative Director

"It does what it's supposed to do and I use it because I have to..."

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the pages manager is being able to see insights/analytics and message with customers.

What do you dislike?

I feel like pages manager is constantly trying to upsell me on ads and it's very annoying. I also get message notifications that are from facebook to my page trying to sell me on advertising - very frustrating and distracting when I'm trying to run a business and I keep thinking customers are trying to communicate with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I think the days of Facebook Pages are coming to a close.

I use Facebook pages manager to administer my fb pages because I have no other option. Benefits wise, I guess the benefit is being able to update our fb pages? I'm getting a bit weary of using facebook's products and plan to eliminate our use of the platform in the coming months.

Facebook review by Rosalia H.
IEP Chairperson
Education Management
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Gets the basics done, but doesn't beat the computer. Great way to monitor activity!"

What do you like best?

I like the quick access to my various business pages as well as up to date information. Additionally, it's nice that FB reminds me when I haven't been as active recently with my page as I should be.

What do you dislike?

There are a ton of phantom notifications on this app. I will often have 3-5 notifications for a page that when I click on them have been previously cleared. Additionally, the integration with Instagram does not do much to enhance the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There aren't many other options that I have seen to manage multiple FB pages that don't cost $$. It's useable, but be prepared to have to use your computer to fix some things.

This has allowed me to connects with a different group of potential clients and followers than my personal page allows. It also offers post scheduling and various ways to present important information to followers and potential clients.

Facebook review by Steven H.

"Using for College Fellowship"

What do you like best?

I’m using it for my college fellowship/club. It’s allowed me to manage our page from an analytical standpoint. It’s got a lot of features, many of which you may not end up using, but just the fact that they’re available is very good. For our club, it’s much more casual than a business, so the analytics I suppose aren’t as vital as maybe they would be to a company that needs to generate leads for profits. We simply want to manage our fellowship’s growth and progress.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no complaints about the software. It’s allowed me to do everything I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Pages Manager is versatile, contains a simple user interface, is intuitive to learn, and is a good investment for your Facebook page. I recommend using it frequently especially if you decide to pay for the ads. You make small investments here and there and you see how much your money makes for you. I know of many people who find great success, in different industries, using this software and the paid ads.

We’ve created and advertised events, tracked attendance, and are able to document these data points, which we are then able to report to our superiors who support is financially since we are a non-profit catered to taking care of the students of the university we’re at.

Facebook review by Lorenzo C.

"Easy way to manage Facebook Pages and set up promotions"

What do you like best?

Quick overview of all pages that I am currently managing. Simple way to create promotions for each business. Great way to check cost per acquisition on engagements for paid ads.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing at first when using Facebook Pages and Facebook Business Manager. You would think they are one in the same but somehow Facebook divides the two. It takes a while to get used to it, I recommend some training if just starting off. Use the training provided on Facebook blueprint or Lynda.com is a place I highly recommend for training. and to get your certified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is no person to person support only community blogs which most the time don't have an answer. You will have to go thru Facebook blueprint to get a lot of questions answered or just do a course on Lynda.com to learn how to use the platform well.

Facebook Pages manager is accessible from your Facebook homepage so it makes it simple to check how promotions are going for your clients and if you need to make some modifications. Also if you are doing social media management for clients it is an easy way to respond to customer questions or comments.

Facebook review by Antonio R.

"Una poderosa herramienta de Facebook"

What do you like best?

Me encanta cómo agrega todas las páginas de su negocio en una sola plataforma, para mayor facilidad y conveniencia. También me encanta cómo está diseñado principalmente para hacer la vida de las empresas más fácil.

What do you dislike?

No puedes etiquetar otra página en tus mensajes (a través de la característica de mención @) con esta plataforma. Sólo puedes etiquetar otras manijas utilizando la aplicación o plataforma principal de Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La gestión de varias páginas de negocios de FB para tenerlas todas consolidadas en una aplicación o plataforma es de gran utilidad e importancia, donde puede alternar entre sus páginas con sólo hacer clic en el botón.

Facebook review by Miky P.
Videomaker

"I can manage my Facebook page with no problems"

What do you like best?

About Facebook Pages Manager I like that it's not a thirdy part application, but it's born from the Facebook team itself. You can manage more than one page (it's great for me that I use several pages). You can program the posting, setting a specific day and time. I also love the integration with Instagram.

What do you dislike?

I experienced in time some issues in the tagging part. But there are no major issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to use and install. It also comes directly from the Facebook team, so it's sicure and well structured. Try it.

I use Facebook Page Manager to manage my professional page where I can share behind the scenes of our projects and videos. It's great to have the control of my page from my smartphone, so I've no need of a pc. It also help me to have in control specific pages of projects we are working on.

Facebook review by Liz W.
Photographer
Photography
(Myself Only)

"App for a Powerful Free Business Platform"

What do you like best?

Facebook allows my small business to have a free online presence, which means I am able to reach a bigger audience and gain more clients. The Page Manager app allows me to control my page on the go - I can respond to messages, schedule posts, and view activity on my page - all from my iPhone. It is completely free to setup and maintain your page with Pages Manager.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Facebook Pages Manager app is lack of support. It is a powerful tool that can be complex and there is no 1-800 number you can call for help. If you need support, you'll need to sift through forums to find answers to questions. The app can be buggy at times. It is definitely not as powerful as the desktop version - you'll need to hop on to a computer to complete certain tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business and you have you a Facebook Page for that business, you'll need Pages Manager to control your page when you're away from your computer. Facebook likes to see pages respond to messages quickly, and I can only accomplish tasks like this quickly with the app on my phone. It is not as powerful as the desktop version, but that is true of a lot of apps that have desktop counterparts.

I am a photographer who always works on location, so I don't have a studio, thus my business has no physical presence. This means that I rely heavily on marketing myself through online platforms. Facebook Pages Manager has allowed me to reach potential customers that I may have never found otherwise, all through the ease and convenience of my phone.

Facebook review by Lauren E.

"Mobile App Needs Some Help"

What do you like best?

It's super helpful to have this as an app on your phone and be able to switch between accounts if you're away from your laptop or work. It's quick and easy to post a picture ASAP if a client requests, only it's 1 photo at a time. I do like that it provides analytics, although sometimes they disconnect on the app.

What do you dislike?

It tends to lag a little bit which is okay, but not ideal. I have trouble uploading multiple pictures and would rather not spam everyone's news feed by uploading a ton of single pictures. Also have had a lot of trouble uploading videos. My inbox tends to disconnect or the app won't work properly mid conversation with potential customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the online portion as much as possible. The app is helpful for small requests and such, but I would not rely on it.

It's easy to quickly upload something or complete a request from a client that is urgent and I'm on the go, either traveling or over the weekend when I'm away from my work laptop. I do find it helps with some minor requests like "post this picture" or something simple.

Facebook review by Heather R.
Marketing Manger

"What Every Small Company Should Have"

What do you like best?

I like the way the Page Manager is set up for the most part. It provides great insights for each post and then you can click into each item to see more stats. The Insights tab houses a ton of great information. The Page Manager is perfect for one to two people who manage a page. Facebook has made some changes that make it easier to find what you're looking for on the page. I would highly recommend for anyone in a small business. Whether you use it to actually drive leads, it is a great page to have if people look for to learn more about your company.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have are some of the tips and things they have to help you. While they are great if you are starting out it would be nice to be able to mute them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free so it doesn't hurt to create a page. The biggest thing is to keep in mind a page with no activity is not worth having because it can seem like you're out of business. If you have a larger team who will need access, I would recommend checking out the Business Manager because of the controls you have over the roles. The Pages Manager is perfect for small companies with one or two people who manage it.

The Pages Manager is helping us better understand our Facebook community and how each performs. The insights also provide valuable information to help us in other marketing areas.

Facebook review by Jordan P.
Videographer/Photographer
Broadcast Media
(Myself Only)

"Great Way to Organize Everything in One Place"

What do you like best?

I love that you can connect your instagram account now and have all of your communication in one place. It makes running a small business much easier and more organized. I use Facebook Pages to monitor social media for my full-time job (Oklahoma State University - Spears Business) and I also have a photography business and a bunny breeding business that I run. I regularly plan posts a month or two in advance on all three pages, so the impact of the 'schedule posts' feature has been immeasurable to my businesses and my career in communications.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more notification options. It seems like even when I set certain pages to 'no notifications' I still get them. Or I won't get any notifications for any of my pages. Which is not acceptable. So I settle with getting WAY too many notifications on one page just so I know I will definitely get notifications for my other 2 pages. More customization for notifications would be very helpful and would reduce any communication issues with clients. It would also cut out the monotony of getting a notification every single time a photo is liked or shared. Working at a University, our posts sometimes get a lot of traction and getting hundreds of notifications can be more overwhelming than helpful and lead to us ignoring the interactions we get on social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better/More notification options.

Organization issues. Communication issues. I love that Facebook keeps track of your response rate so you know how well you're doing with that. I like that you can mark a conversation as 'done' when you are finished with a client so it doesn't clutter your inbox. I like the amount of organization it brings to my multiple businesses. I am also a big fan of the 'scheduled posts' feature. It's amazing how much more efficient the social media planning process is when you have it all laid out in one place. And you can go back and edit the posts, which is necessary sometimes.

Facebook review by Ryan K.
Storyteller, Video and Social Media