Facebook Pages Manager

Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.

Work for Facebook Pages Manager?
Shortstack vs 3 2x

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook Pages Manager Reviews

Showing 727 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by <span>Rosalia H.</span>
Rosalia H.

Gets the basics done, but doesn't beat the computer. Great way to monitor activity!

What do you like best?

I like the quick access to my various business pages as well as up to date information. Additionally, it's nice that FB reminds me when I haven't been as active recently with my page as I should be.

What do you dislike?

There are a ton of phantom notifications on this app. I will often have 3-5 notifications for a page that when I click on them have been previously cleared. Additionally, the integration with Instagram does not do much to enhance the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There aren't many other options that I have seen to manage multiple FB pages that don't cost $$. It's useable, but be prepared to have to use your computer to fix some things.

This has allowed me to connects with a different group of potential clients and followers than my personal page allows. It also offers post scheduling and various ways to present important information to followers and potential clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook Pages Manager
Facebook review by <span>Steven H.</span>
Steven H.

Using for College Fellowship

What do you like best?

I’m using it for my college fellowship/club. It’s allowed me to manage our page from an analytical standpoint. It’s got a lot of features, many of which you may not end up using, but just the fact that they’re available is very good. For our club, it’s much more casual than a business, so the analytics I suppose aren’t as vital as maybe they would be to a company that needs to generate leads for profits. We simply want to manage our fellowship’s growth and progress.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no complaints about the software. It’s allowed me to do everything I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Pages Manager is versatile, contains a simple user interface, is intuitive to learn, and is a good investment for your Facebook page. I recommend using it frequently especially if you decide to pay for the ads. You make small investments here and there and you see how much your money makes for you. I know of many people who find great success, in different industries, using this software and the paid ads.

We’ve created and advertised events, tracked attendance, and are able to document these data points, which we are then able to report to our superiors who support is financially since we are a non-profit catered to taking care of the students of the university we’re at.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Facebook review by <span>Lorenzo C.</span>
Lorenzo C.

Easy way to manage Facebook Pages and set up promotions

What do you like best?

Quick overview of all pages that I am currently managing. Simple way to create promotions for each business. Great way to check cost per acquisition on engagements for paid ads.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing at first when using Facebook Pages and Facebook Business Manager. You would think they are one in the same but somehow Facebook divides the two. It takes a while to get used to it, I recommend some training if just starting off. Use the training provided on Facebook blueprint or Lynda.com is a place I highly recommend for training. and to get your certified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is no person to person support only community blogs which most the time don't have an answer. You will have to go thru Facebook blueprint to get a lot of questions answered or just do a course on Lynda.com to learn how to use the platform well.

Facebook Pages manager is accessible from your Facebook homepage so it makes it simple to check how promotions are going for your clients and if you need to make some modifications. Also if you are doing social media management for clients it is an easy way to respond to customer questions or comments.

Facebook review by <span>Miky P.</span>
Miky P.

I can manage my Facebook page with no problems

What do you like best?

About Facebook Pages Manager I like that it's not a thirdy part application, but it's born from the Facebook team itself. You can manage more than one page (it's great for me that I use several pages). You can program the posting, setting a specific day and time. I also love the integration with Instagram.

What do you dislike?

I experienced in time some issues in the tagging part. But there are no major issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to use and install. It also comes directly from the Facebook team, so it's sicure and well structured. Try it.

I use Facebook Page Manager to manage my professional page where I can share behind the scenes of our projects and videos. It's great to have the control of my page from my smartphone, so I've no need of a pc. It also help me to have in control specific pages of projects we are working on.

Facebook review by <span>Liz W.</span>
Liz W.

App for a Powerful Free Business Platform

What do you like best?

Facebook allows my small business to have a free online presence, which means I am able to reach a bigger audience and gain more clients. The Page Manager app allows me to control my page on the go - I can respond to messages, schedule posts, and view activity on my page - all from my iPhone. It is completely free to setup and maintain your page with Pages Manager.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Facebook Pages Manager app is lack of support. It is a powerful tool that can be complex and there is no 1-800 number you can call for help. If you need support, you'll need to sift through forums to find answers to questions. The app can be buggy at times. It is definitely not as powerful as the desktop version - you'll need to hop on to a computer to complete certain tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business and you have you a Facebook Page for that business, you'll need Pages Manager to control your page when you're away from your computer. Facebook likes to see pages respond to messages quickly, and I can only accomplish tasks like this quickly with the app on my phone. It is not as powerful as the desktop version, but that is true of a lot of apps that have desktop counterparts.

I am a photographer who always works on location, so I don't have a studio, thus my business has no physical presence. This means that I rely heavily on marketing myself through online platforms. Facebook Pages Manager has allowed me to reach potential customers that I may have never found otherwise, all through the ease and convenience of my phone.

Facebook review by <span>Lauren E.</span>
Lauren E.

Mobile App Needs Some Help

What do you like best?

It's super helpful to have this as an app on your phone and be able to switch between accounts if you're away from your laptop or work. It's quick and easy to post a picture ASAP if a client requests, only it's 1 photo at a time. I do like that it provides analytics, although sometimes they disconnect on the app.

What do you dislike?

It tends to lag a little bit which is okay, but not ideal. I have trouble uploading multiple pictures and would rather not spam everyone's news feed by uploading a ton of single pictures. Also have had a lot of trouble uploading videos. My inbox tends to disconnect or the app won't work properly mid conversation with potential customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the online portion as much as possible. The app is helpful for small requests and such, but I would not rely on it.

It's easy to quickly upload something or complete a request from a client that is urgent and I'm on the go, either traveling or over the weekend when I'm away from my work laptop. I do find it helps with some minor requests like "post this picture" or something simple.

Learning about Facebook Pages Manager?

* We monitor all Facebook Pages Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.