Facebook Pages Manager

Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.

Work for Facebook Pages Manager?

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook Pages Manager Reviews

Showing 893 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
View Original

"Easy to use, just a few glitches "

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook Pages Manager
Facebook review by Marifel Esmeralda L.
Marifel Esmeralda L.

"Facebook pages is a good idea to reach more customers."

What do you like best?

This tool is one of the easiest and most effective I have used, to give publicity to a business, you do not need to buy any software or program, it does not take much to get it going, you have a direct deal with those interested in what that is published on the page, can answer questions, make an order and much more.

What do you dislike?

This is a tool that all the small companies are currently using and with excellent feedback, the small company where I work has also done very well and therefore I do not want to mention anything negative, just keep improving the customer service part and some ads are removed from other topics that are not important to the one who creates the page.

Since I started working at Creaciones Kimberly Salazar, as an administrator I have given the task of making the sales of the company improve and what better way to go beyond the customers of the town or city, we currently have clients throughout the country, I bet for the work that is done because I know it is quality and original designs, made by women entrepreneurs, that the most important thing is the customer's taste, that is why this page has been excellent allowing us to reach beyond the borders of a state.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Facebook review by Jose Gregorio G.
Jose Gregorio G.

"Advertising on facebook."

What do you like best?

I like to use Pages Manager because it is a very complete software that helps the company where I work to attract a wide audience of potential clients through the facebook platform, since with this technology you can know what are the interests of the clients and so we can make announcements based on those interests and attract many users to our hairdressing salon thanks to the marketing analysis and statistical data that Pages Manager shows.

What do you dislike?

I think the cost of the ads on the facebook page is a bit expensive, because the Venezuelan currency has very little value with respect to the dollar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Pages Manager because it is an excellent marketing software that will allow you to publicize your business or ability in a network with a wide audience worldwide such as FACEBOOK.

PAGES MANAGER benefits me by allowing me to show my work as a barber on the facebook page of the hairdresser where I work, it has also helped me increase my clientele and my income by showing my clients' interests and allowing them to request appointments with me. through this platform, but the most important benefit of this application is that it guides us on the correct steps to elevate our clientele showing us in the statistics of the site the amount of visits, I like, recommendations and followers.

Facebook review by Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that this program makes it easy to maintain a business facebook page, connect with your audience, see insights and analytics, etc. The scheduling tool is great, as well as the ability to have multiple users and admins. When connected to an Instagram page it's even better!

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike at this moment. Perhaps only that it is sometimes difficult to remove users and admin from the page. Additionally, I don't feel that Facebook is as relevant as it used to be, particularly for my specific audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this in conjunction with Instagram for business to get the most out of the insights and analytics features!

Facebook Pages Manager makes it easy to connect with your audience on Facebook, as well as list information, create events, create media, and allow your audience to contact you directly. It is very beneficial when paired with Instagram business.

Facebook review by Edward Michael B.
Edward Michael B.

"I really like this application, but they have their flaws. "

What do you like best?

I use this application a few months ago and within the advantages I could say that it is easy to use and it helps me to keep organized with my appointments and with all the messages from my clients, However, the only reason why I did not give it a Excellent score is because I do not like all the ads where they keep telling me to try to improve my page (paying for advertising) And I do not need a notification that I have not published anything new every two days, there are too many additional notifications to bother me, but it would be Good if I could disable tip notifications.

What do you dislike?

In general, it is a good application for small businesses, but it needs communication for errors between the developers and the one that reports the errors (let them know that they received the message and that they will be working on it) and work on updating the application more often to avoid mistakes in the first place.

The Page Manager has helped me to connect with my clients and keep up with the activity in several Pages, all in one place, I can post updates and photos and respond to the comments of my Pages, thus allowing me to be in touch with my clients. Clients programs appointments among many other things.

Facebook review by Trinidad G.
Trinidad G.

"My business on facebook. "

What do you like best?

I love being able to exhibit on the facebook page of the hairdressing salon where I work all the styling work that I do on each working day and thus let the facebook audience know my stylist skills, showing my updated techniques and adapted to the new ones times, which is appreciated by my clientele who every day is increasing, thanks to the business technology offered by facebook.

What do you dislike?

So far this software has worked very well, I have no complaints about it, therefore there is nothing negative to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend facebook page manager, because it is a useful tool to show the potentials and skills of any type of company or enterprise helping to raise its popularity with marketing strategies appropriate for your business.

Facebook Pages Manager benefits me in the following way:

It allows me to show facebook users my work as a stylist, which means that every day you have more and more quotes from people interested in receiving my service as a stylist; It also increases my popularity and the popularity of the hairdressing salon where I work and therefore increases my income thanks to the marketing work done by Facebook through these business pages.

Facebook review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"Facebook Pages Manager Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that it makes it easy to share content directly to my page without having to fumble through the Facebook app. Using just the Facebook app is tricky sometimes, because you never know if you're interacting as YOU, or as your page. Using the Pages app takes all the guesswork out of it! I also enjoy how easy it is to reply to direct messages.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I don't like about the Pages app; the only thing I really can think of is it would be nice to be able to view the feeds of pages my page has liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great tool if you manage a business page, or ESPECIALLY if you manage multiple business accounts like I do.

It's on the go and I don't have to be at my desktop to share content, or stream a FB live video, or upload photos at an event. It's hugely beneficial that both myself and my boss can have access to all of our social media accounts through the Pages app.

Facebook review by Arelys G.
Arelys G.

"VIRTUAL QUALITY BUSINESS with Pages Manager. "

What do you like best?

I love Facebook Pages Manager because it allows me to manage my business on the internet through a Facebook page, because it helps me to manage my small business with high quality standards, thanks to the strategies that this software gives me making my Facebook page is increasingly active, showing me the publications that draw the attention of people which helps me create more effective publications such as promotions, discounts and videos that show the service offered in my hairdressing salon.

What do you dislike?

So far its operation has been optimal, therefore there is nothing negative to add with respect to Facebook page manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal is to promote your business and expand your horizons in any field where your branch of entrepreneurship I recommend pages handle of facebook, because I assure you that is what you were looking for.

This application brought many benefits to my small business, such as:

* Convert my physical business to virtual: now the appointment request and the consultation of prices and promotions is done via facebook and all thanks to Facebook page manager that allows me to configure my page to view the notifications of response of comments and messages of the customers.

* It gave more prestige to my hairdresser and made my business known by many more people which increased my clientele and therefore my income, thanks to the fact that pages manager shows the statistics of my page and that makes me improve every day more and get more followers, know my audience and make more efficient publications.

Facebook review by Cassi G.
Cassi G.

"Pages manager didn't really do it for me "

What do you like best?

I like that it's a relatively small app, although I do find that most if what it offers you can do in chome from desktop version. Although with the app you don't have to wait or switch back and forth between logins so it stays logged in to the app , so you can just go from browsers to the page manager seamlessly in your phone or tablet having both entirely staying open simultaneously .

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app didn't really do anything new and fresh for me.

Most all the insights and scheduled postings you can do from your web browser anyway. It doesn't update notifications in real time accurately. And can be slow to load. Can have page inbox syncing issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use instagram or are constantly switching between a personal acct and a business account this can help use both simultaneously and seamlessly

I do appreciate and use the ability to manage instagram simultaneously within one app.

Facebook review by Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

"Business Page for Architecture Firm "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for Facebook pages. I use it in my position as Marketing Coordinator for an Architecture Firm.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my view is so different from a general Facebook user's view. I don't like scrolling past a bunch of windows before I get to our most recent post, and the fact that the posts in those windows are selected at random for previewing. I often want to check what we just posted in the last month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pages manager is great for small businesses. We are an architecture and interior design firm with only 18 employees and one location, so we do not post that often. Also, we do not sell any products. Since our skills are our product, we mostly use Facebook as a means of recruiting more employees. (Although we also keep the community aware of what we are doing in terms of volunteering and new projects, etc.) The insights tab on the manager is especially helpful to tell us who is getting engaged with our site. I also appreciate the notifications that say "you haven't posted in a while". The "boost" feature is interesting...it basically publishes a post like an add to people in your area for only $5 or so. We have only tried that once and it yielded satisfactory results...but then again, we are not selling any products so it's hard to track. Overall, it's a simple platform with helpful features and best of all- it's free!

The pages manager helps me solve the problem of not knowing who is interacting with our social media platforms and how we can engage our audience better.

Facebook review by Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.

"Great experience with Facebook Pages manager"

What do you like best?

I like how the tool is always evolving and updating itself, most of the upgrades are positive, creating a good enviroment to try to engage clients and users in our pages. I manage a few pages for different clients, which I have been doing for a few years now, and I love how we can add photos and videos, how we can engage and promote. I also like how the pages are divided and is easier to find information. I like the tool and recommend to anyone thinking about using it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the support system, help system, if we have questions it takes forever. Also, sometimes posts that are totally legal get blocked and we don't get an acurate and objective answer as of why this is blocked. So sometimes its a bit confusing. Also there are tools that were available before and now are being discontinued.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, use this to make your life easier. You still will need support from other tools but facebook pages manager makes life a bit easier to all the social media managers out there.

Reaching out to people all over the world in three languages has always been a challenge, facebook has facilitated this with global pages, translations and also the targeting of audience, which always helps to get the right message across the right audience.

Facebook review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Facebook Pages Manager Review"

What do you like best?

As a business that gains most of its clients through Facebook, this Page Manager is absolutely necessary. It help me draft and publish posts, organize content, and schedule bookings. It's fairly straightforward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the notifications and mentions features. More often than not I get notifications about someone mentioning my page in a comment, or getting tagged, or simply a notification of a comment on some of my work, but when I click on the notification, it just takes me to a notification page showing a bunch of old notifications, rather than taking me to the content I'm trying to view and was alerted about.

Keeping current and regular content posted on my page is a huge problem that most online based business face. This Manager definitely makes it easy to keep up-to-date with that.

Facebook review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Good features via Website and Mobile Apps"

What do you like best?

This is a platform for managing your company's, brand's pages and updates any events or notifications for the followers and other potential clients. You can use this platform both via the website and via mobile app, and to be honest, I would much recommend using the mobile version of website version for simplicity. Although it is much more thorough to use this platform by the website, it is much easier to manage the Facebook page via the app which has much simpler interphase but the similar quality of changes I could make as I did via the website. You can also try to create targeted campaigns in conjunction with Facebook for Business and basically utilize this platform to create brand awareness and brand identity if needed.

What do you dislike?

The platform interphase is a little bit disorganized and sometimes too simple for managing the Facebook page. Specifically, I would like to see more options for managing the page and how to edit or have more options for creating more diverse notifications and/or interactions with the followers by using this platform. Nonetheless, it is a necessary platform to create your entitity brand, identity, and good interaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is self-described. It's the platform for anyone wanting to create a Facebook Page for their entities.

This is the platform for setting a brand page and brand awareness. You can edit and engage interaction with the followers of your page and bring in potential clients via the Facebook Page.

Facebook review by Tracy Mae M.
Tracy Mae M.

"FBPM Review "

What do you like best?

I love that i can keep my personal Facebook separate from my business Facebook. I can keep track of who likes what post and who sees what post!

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how I don’t get notifications from the app if someone PMs me or comments on a post! also it is constantly asking me if I want to boost posts every time I open the app. I will pay to boost a post when I choose to thank you.

I am able to share last min openings with people who may potentially have wanted to get a haircut but couldn’t get an apt appointment and happen to scroll through their feed and see my post by chance. I have gained many new clients by free advertising and marketing on this app.

Facebook review by Erin C.
Erin C.

"It does what it's supposed to do and I use it because I have to..."

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the pages manager is being able to see insights/analytics and message with customers.

What do you dislike?

I feel like pages manager is constantly trying to upsell me on ads and it's very annoying. I also get message notifications that are from facebook to my page trying to sell me on advertising - very frustrating and distracting when I'm trying to run a business and I keep thinking customers are trying to communicate with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I think the days of Facebook Pages are coming to a close.

I use Facebook pages manager to administer my fb pages because I have no other option. Benefits wise, I guess the benefit is being able to update our fb pages? I'm getting a bit weary of using facebook's products and plan to eliminate our use of the platform in the coming months.

Facebook review by Rosalia H.
Rosalia H.

"Gets the basics done, but doesn't beat the computer. Great way to monitor activity!"

What do you like best?

I like the quick access to my various business pages as well as up to date information. Additionally, it's nice that FB reminds me when I haven't been as active recently with my page as I should be.

What do you dislike?

There are a ton of phantom notifications on this app. I will often have 3-5 notifications for a page that when I click on them have been previously cleared. Additionally, the integration with Instagram does not do much to enhance the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There aren't many other options that I have seen to manage multiple FB pages that don't cost $$. It's useable, but be prepared to have to use your computer to fix some things.

This has allowed me to connects with a different group of potential clients and followers than my personal page allows. It also offers post scheduling and various ways to present important information to followers and potential clients.

Facebook review by Steven H.
Steven H.

"Using for College Fellowship"

What do you like best?

I’m using it for my college fellowship/club. It’s allowed me to manage our page from an analytical standpoint. It’s got a lot of features, many of which you may not end up using, but just the fact that they’re available is very good. For our club, it’s much more casual than a business, so the analytics I suppose aren’t as vital as maybe they would be to a company that needs to generate leads for profits. We simply want to manage our fellowship’s growth and progress.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no complaints about the software. It’s allowed me to do everything I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Pages Manager is versatile, contains a simple user interface, is intuitive to learn, and is a good investment for your Facebook page. I recommend using it frequently especially if you decide to pay for the ads. You make small investments here and there and you see how much your money makes for you. I know of many people who find great success, in different industries, using this software and the paid ads.

We’ve created and advertised events, tracked attendance, and are able to document these data points, which we are then able to report to our superiors who support is financially since we are a non-profit catered to taking care of the students of the university we’re at.

Facebook review by Lorenzo C.
Lorenzo C.

"Easy way to manage Facebook Pages and set up promotions"

What do you like best?

Quick overview of all pages that I am currently managing. Simple way to create promotions for each business. Great way to check cost per acquisition on engagements for paid ads.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing at first when using Facebook Pages and Facebook Business Manager. You would think they are one in the same but somehow Facebook divides the two. It takes a while to get used to it, I recommend some training if just starting off. Use the training provided on Facebook blueprint or Lynda.com is a place I highly recommend for training. and to get your certified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is no person to person support only community blogs which most the time don't have an answer. You will have to go thru Facebook blueprint to get a lot of questions answered or just do a course on Lynda.com to learn how to use the platform well.

Facebook Pages manager is accessible from your Facebook homepage so it makes it simple to check how promotions are going for your clients and if you need to make some modifications. Also if you are doing social media management for clients it is an easy way to respond to customer questions or comments.

Facebook review by Antonio R.
Antonio R.

"Una poderosa herramienta de Facebook"

What do you like best?

Me encanta cómo agrega todas las páginas de su negocio en una sola plataforma, para mayor facilidad y conveniencia. También me encanta cómo está diseñado principalmente para hacer la vida de las empresas más fácil.

What do you dislike?

No puedes etiquetar otra página en tus mensajes (a través de la característica de mención @) con esta plataforma. Sólo puedes etiquetar otras manijas utilizando la aplicación o plataforma principal de Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La gestión de varias páginas de negocios de FB para tenerlas todas consolidadas en una aplicación o plataforma es de gran utilidad e importancia, donde puede alternar entre sus páginas con sólo hacer clic en el botón.

Facebook review by Miky P.
Miky P.

"I can manage my Facebook page with no problems"

What do you like best?

About Facebook Pages Manager I like that it's not a thirdy part application, but it's born from the Facebook team itself. You can manage more than one page (it's great for me that I use several pages). You can program the posting, setting a specific day and time. I also love the integration with Instagram.

What do you dislike?

I experienced in time some issues in the tagging part. But there are no major issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to use and install. It also comes directly from the Facebook team, so it's sicure and well structured. Try it.

I use Facebook Page Manager to manage my professional page where I can share behind the scenes of our projects and videos. It's great to have the control of my page from my smartphone, so I've no need of a pc. It also help me to have in control specific pages of projects we are working on.

Facebook review by Liz W.
Liz W.

"App for a Powerful Free Business Platform"

What do you like best?

Facebook allows my small business to have a free online presence, which means I am able to reach a bigger audience and gain more clients. The Page Manager app allows me to control my page on the go - I can respond to messages, schedule posts, and view activity on my page - all from my iPhone. It is completely free to setup and maintain your page with Pages Manager.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Facebook Pages Manager app is lack of support. It is a powerful tool that can be complex and there is no 1-800 number you can call for help. If you need support, you'll need to sift through forums to find answers to questions. The app can be buggy at times. It is definitely not as powerful as the desktop version - you'll need to hop on to a computer to complete certain tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business and you have you a Facebook Page for that business, you'll need Pages Manager to control your page when you're away from your computer. Facebook likes to see pages respond to messages quickly, and I can only accomplish tasks like this quickly with the app on my phone. It is not as powerful as the desktop version, but that is true of a lot of apps that have desktop counterparts.

I am a photographer who always works on location, so I don't have a studio, thus my business has no physical presence. This means that I rely heavily on marketing myself through online platforms. Facebook Pages Manager has allowed me to reach potential customers that I may have never found otherwise, all through the ease and convenience of my phone.

Facebook review by Lauren E.
Lauren E.

"Mobile App Needs Some Help"

What do you like best?

It's super helpful to have this as an app on your phone and be able to switch between accounts if you're away from your laptop or work. It's quick and easy to post a picture ASAP if a client requests, only it's 1 photo at a time. I do like that it provides analytics, although sometimes they disconnect on the app.

What do you dislike?

It tends to lag a little bit which is okay, but not ideal. I have trouble uploading multiple pictures and would rather not spam everyone's news feed by uploading a ton of single pictures. Also have had a lot of trouble uploading videos. My inbox tends to disconnect or the app won't work properly mid conversation with potential customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the online portion as much as possible. The app is helpful for small requests and such, but I would not rely on it.

It's easy to quickly upload something or complete a request from a client that is urgent and I'm on the go, either traveling or over the weekend when I'm away from my work laptop. I do find it helps with some minor requests like "post this picture" or something simple.

Facebook review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"What Every Small Company Should Have"

What do you like best?

I like the way the Page Manager is set up for the most part. It provides great insights for each post and then you can click into each item to see more stats. The Insights tab houses a ton of great information. The Page Manager is perfect for one to two people who manage a page. Facebook has made some changes that make it easier to find what you're looking for on the page. I would highly recommend for anyone in a small business. Whether you use it to actually drive leads, it is a great page to have if people look for to learn more about your company.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have are some of the tips and things they have to help you. While they are great if you are starting out it would be nice to be able to mute them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free so it doesn't hurt to create a page. The biggest thing is to keep in mind a page with no activity is not worth having because it can seem like you're out of business. If you have a larger team who will need access, I would recommend checking out the Business Manager because of the controls you have over the roles. The Pages Manager is perfect for small companies with one or two people who manage it.

The Pages Manager is helping us better understand our Facebook community and how each performs. The insights also provide valuable information to help us in other marketing areas.

Facebook review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"Great Way to Organize Everything in One Place"

What do you like best?

I love that you can connect your instagram account now and have all of your communication in one place. It makes running a small business much easier and more organized. I use Facebook Pages to monitor social media for my full-time job (Oklahoma State University - Spears Business) and I also have a photography business and a bunny breeding business that I run. I regularly plan posts a month or two in advance on all three pages, so the impact of the 'schedule posts' feature has been immeasurable to my businesses and my career in communications.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more notification options. It seems like even when I set certain pages to 'no notifications' I still get them. Or I won't get any notifications for any of my pages. Which is not acceptable. So I settle with getting WAY too many notifications on one page just so I know I will definitely get notifications for my other 2 pages. More customization for notifications would be very helpful and would reduce any communication issues with clients. It would also cut out the monotony of getting a notification every single time a photo is liked or shared. Working at a University, our posts sometimes get a lot of traction and getting hundreds of notifications can be more overwhelming than helpful and lead to us ignoring the interactions we get on social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better/More notification options.

Organization issues. Communication issues. I love that Facebook keeps track of your response rate so you know how well you're doing with that. I like that you can mark a conversation as 'done' when you are finished with a client so it doesn't clutter your inbox. I like the amount of organization it brings to my multiple businesses. I am also a big fan of the 'scheduled posts' feature. It's amazing how much more efficient the social media planning process is when you have it all laid out in one place. And you can go back and edit the posts, which is necessary sometimes.

Facebook review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Using Facebook Pages Manager to manage multiple Facebook accounts for nonprofit"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the fact that you can access all of the accounts you manage in one location

What do you dislike?

It's not always the smoothest transition between pages. It can feel clunky at times when you need to see data from multiple accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product

One recommendation I have for folks looking to use Facebook Pages Manager would be to use the mobile app rather than always rely on the website. It's been a huge benefit to use the Facebook live feature within Pages Manager and go live when something spontaneous and important is happening related to our story. Again, the ability to use this feature for all of our pages in one place has been hugely beneficial.

We are able to post new content to our various pages through Pages Manager as well as collect data and analytics from the program. It makes it very helpful instead of having to log in and out of each separate page to collect data.

Facebook review by Vuqar H.
Vuqar H.

"Basic page manager for facebook"

What do you like best?

We can manage the business' Facebook page. In addition, I can post offers, pictures, videos, and text regarding the business. It functions as a type of blog, but for Facebook, but it has many more features than a typical blog. It also accepts posts posted through Instagram (after all, it's owned by Facebook) and Mailchimp, among other platforms.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have a separate app from Facebook. I already have the Facebook and Messenger app. Sometimes the app crashes and I have to start all over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having another means of reaching out to your customers is beneficial, unless your budget allows for you to continue to pay for more exposure of your posts.

I can respond to resident messages even when not in the Office, I can post contests when inspired even if I'm not near the computer; there's no need to make a note to do something later. Residents love the fast response to messages due to the message alerts I enabled on my phone and ipad.

Facebook review by Baja J.
Baja J.

"Facebook Pages Manager"

What do you like best?

I like that you can edit and post from your mobile device. If I'm not at my computer but I need to send out a post, I don't have to wait until I"m back at the office.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it if you aren't at your computer often enough to manage things directly on your business page. Also, if you have enough room on your phone for another app. I stopped using it because it crashed a lot. But perhaps they have made improvements. I may give it another attempt.

It helps me to be more efficient and on top of things. If it lets me know that I have a new message, I can answer it from my phone and not have to wait to go back to the office.

Facebook review by Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fact that you can set multiple admins so no matter who is working, it is easy to update and keep the information on the Social Media page up to date for the consumers. The user interface is actually very easy and I have always been impressed with that.

What do you dislike?

Overall, there isn't much that I dislike. I think that Facebook Page Manager makes it easy for people to manage the page. One suggestion I would say is that the mobile version is not as easy to use, although the platform should be considered easier via mobile because social media is primarily a mobile use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe this is a very easy way to aid a business to get social media information to a large group of people. I have found it incredibly helpful while working at the company I do and I would suggest it to anyone looking for an easy avenue to manage their Facebook.

We are reaching out to a wide audience to display information that is relevant to them. Recently I turned on the messenger app which I have found to be incredibly useful.. This way consumers of our social media can reach out to us to get their questions answered in a timely manner.

Facebook review by Ian R.
Ian R.

"Frustrating"

What do you like best?

I run several pages on Facebook and the good thing about Pages Manager is being able to flip between each of them fairly easily and keep up with what's going on. The ability to communicate Live to followers is a very good feature. Seeing the reach each post gets is great.

What do you dislike?

It's overly complicated, and the mobile version is limited. For a start, when you get notifications you get a lot and it's almost impossible to clear them all. Finding the right notification to reply to often takes several clicks and a lot of round-and-round, and then at the end you still can't pinpoint that exact post you need to respond to. Editing the pages and adding content is quite tricky too, especially compared to what the desktop version offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a necessary evil. A fairly basic product that doesn't really consider the user experience, and is all about Facebook maximising profits. It's handy to have, and essential if you have a page - it just needs to be better.

We are able to update our followers in real time. For instance, if there's a traffic issue or a show has sold out it's very easy to post that information on the page. The live updates allow us to give a feel for our live events to followers, and the analytic tools give some idea of how far we're reaching and if people are actually seeing our posts.

Facebook review by Kristen V.
Kristen V.

"Useful Tool for Engaging with Prospective and Current Customers"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of useful data available to anyone who manages a Facebook page. You can see not only how people are interacting with your content like you would on your personal Facebook page (likes, reactions, comments), but you can also see how many people saw the content. There are also a lot of options available for distributing ads that you've created. You can customize by region, by friends of people who already like the page, etc.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I just wish I could get more free credits for ads, but I do understand that Facebook has to make money somehow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay on top of it. If you want your Facebook Pages to be an effective form of marketing, you need to be frequently engaging with your audience. With one company I used to manage a Facebook Page for, we increased likes and impressions dramatically during my time there, but after I left, hardly anyone engaged with it. It's sad because I know that business is still doing a lot, but I honestly don't know what they're doing right now because of the lack of engagement. And people don't like following pages that don't have updates. I know I've personally removed a few for that very reason.

I've found it to be a great way to increase my business' social media presence and engage with people more quickly than having them wait for our office to be open. Through creating targeted ads, we've made people more aware of the work that we're doing, and have also generated new customers.

Facebook review by Elysia D.
Elysia D.

"Gets better all the time"

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook Ads Manager seems to have taken the approach of the business over the consumer from their platform for business use. I was tired of the generic dashboard but now I can quickly and effectively manage multiple pages and businesses from one app. I really love the addition of the instagram insights in all one tab.

What do you dislike?

The app makes it difficult to see accurate, up to date insights. When a consumer posts a review and I click it takes you to the top of the reviews page and you have to scroll to find the new review- which with dozens is hard to do. Sometimes I never find them until I go onto our page as a consumer and read. The mobile/tablet app also makes it hard to correctly format changes to the cover or event photos while still appearing normal on a pc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is consistently getting better. If you manage multiple pages you can easily switch back and forth between pages and make uploads on the go.

It is a total time saver. I am on the go a lot and I like that all my social is summed into one point of contact that I can use to boost, post, and create ads.

Facebook review by Audrey W.
Audrey W.

"Facebook Pages a Must for Business and Non-Profit Organizations"

What do you like best?

Facebook Pages gives me a level playing field to reach current and prospective clients with industry news, and promotions. It also serves another platform to authenticate my business to prospects and vendors. Regarding marketing, the analytics of who is visiting and engaging my Pages is priceless.

What do you dislike?

The mobile view of notifications and activity makes you log into your account even though you are already logged in, to see stats. Some clients have an issue with seeing at the "back-office" view of the page. It's a lot to scroll through on the main timeline to see the visitor activity of all the posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about your business or organization, then you should be serious about social media. Facebook Pages vs. a personal timeline is necessary. Don't short-change yourself by not creating one.

Facebook Pages serves as our outreach arm to the greater virtual community. That's important for all small businesses and organizations. I personally maintain six Pages and several other client pages. Pages keeps me in front of and relevant to my market as well as educates me on who is engaging my Pages and business..

Facebook review by Kendell L.
Kendell L.

"Easy way to view activity related to my Page"

What do you like best?

I like that I can view all the activity related to our business Page without my personal Facebook account notifications being mixed in. Sometimes it can be confusing on the regular Facebook desktop site- I miss notifications and messages for my Page, and when responding to messages, I'm not sure whether I'm represented as myself or as our business. Although I consider this a flaw for the desktop site rather than a particular perk for the mobile app, it still remains that the Pages Manager is the best way to operate business from our Page.

What do you dislike?

Some notifications don't seem to disappear. For example, there is a post from two months ago that still remains under the notification, " 1 post to Page recently". I don not consider that a "recent" post and it does not seem to disappear after I view it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the easiest way I've found to answer messages, and view notifications for a Facebook Page. Some features are ONLY accessible through the app. If you are a Facebook Page Admin, I recommend using the app as well.

I can run promotions to extend our reach to more users, which sometimes boosts participation in our community. I can also represent our business and answer questions quickly from my phone. It makes it easy to communicate with our audience without being tied to my desktop.

Facebook review by Julia C.
Julia C.

"Honestly, not the most user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the depth of Facebook's analytics once you decide to run a campaign with them. Of course, they're chock full of users' personal information so their targeting is probably the best in the game. Not the best at categorizing your business, but really great at positioning it above competitors if you're savvy enough to navigate the UX.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem designed for people who don't use Facebook regularly. It irks me that I have to have a 'burner Facebook' to run my page, and even then I can't seem to get it to post as Business Manager instead of my personal account. Clearly I need to spend more time in the platform, but it seems like a huge time-suck when I do.

We expected our FB campaign to be more effective than it was. It looks like SEO will be the chief driver of traffic, as we were trying to use Facebook to boost our inbound leads, and it didn't perform.

Facebook review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Opting Out: Not An Option"

What do you like best?

Millions of people are on Facebook at any given moment. Because of this reality, Facebook Pages is the most relevant and widely-seen method of marketing.

What do you dislike?

Because it is widely-used, it can be overwhelming at times to use Facebook pages. Almost anything is possible, but it could be way more user-friendly. The layout is not as intuitive as I think it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend sitting down and "playing" with Pages for a while before use. While it operates a lot like Facebook, allowing you to post pictures, updates, and more, it also allows you to do more than you could imagine. The advertising possibilities alone are almost too many to name, and it is constantly changing.

I also recommend using it strategically - rather than flying by the seat of your pants in posting, make sure you have a posting schedule and strategy that align with your business goals.

I used Facebook advertising for a few of my Facebook Pages that I manage, which is an easy and quick way to target an audience with sponsored, strategic ads.

Facebook review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Facebook Pages Manager is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can use Facebook Ads Manager on my phone! It's so easy to use and I like that it separates my business page from my personal page.

What do you dislike?

I think the combined location for all messages, facebook comments, and instagram comments is a little strange. It's like having two places to get notifications for the same thing. I think it would be better if instagram was left off of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have your own business like page, you need to start using Pages Manager, especially the app! It's convenient, easy, and hassle free - much easier than going into your personal facebook account and clicking on your like page to post and reply to comments!

I use Facebook Pages Manager mostly on my phone via their app, so I could post quickly or check the insights at my convenience on my phone.

Facebook review by Garni G.
Garni G.

"Easy to use, robust, convenient"

What do you like best?

I can manage the business' Facebook page. In addition, I can post offers, pictures, videos, and text regarding the business. It functions as a type of blog, but for Facebook, but it has many more features than a typical blog. It also accepts posts posted through Instagram (after all, it's owned by Facebook) and Mailchimp, among other platforms. Posts can also be scheduled or backdated, and they can be tracked (i. e. how many people like them, how many people react to them, how many people dislike them).

What do you dislike?

The differences in features by platform. In other words, I get the best experience when I use Facebook Pages Manager with my computer vs through the iPhone app. I also cannot set special hours for special days/holidays. There are some other dislikes, but they are more than outweighed by the positives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a personal Facebook account and you manage/own a business, then you should create a Facebook Page for that business. Social sharing plus the most popular social media platform should enable you to reach a wide audience. You can also send out targeted ads (ie via particular gender, age range, income range, lifestyle, metro area/postal code).

The issues I had before adopting Facebook Pages Manager were the inability to send out exclusive specials, the inability to find out who really liked the business, and the inability to keep the business up to date.

Facebook review by mayra c.
mayra c.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Facebook pages manager is amazing front letting you easily create a page and been able to manage it from you own facebook is great! we actually use a page for work and its so easy when i first set it up they made it so easy step by step till today it gives me recommendation on things i should add or what not! now that most people use social media such as facebook been up to date with our business there as well is great we are able to share to groups and get even more people to like our page!

What do you dislike?

nothing really it really easy to use and tells you what you are missing and what you should add to get even more people!

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you looking for something were you can manage different pages this is it! dont look anywhere else this is going to make your life easier!

getting more people aware of our services and what we do. people now are able find us on social media we are able to post things and be up to date. page manager is great to if you have multiple pages to manage which will be something we are going to be doing in the future! more benefits that we are getting are getting email updates from page manager to stay up to date and making sure we are doing what we are suppose to!

Facebook review by Livia S.
Livia S.

"The facebook app is all you need to work with your Pages"

What do you like best?

Facebook Pages Manager allows you to manage and work on the many pages that you control. It have all the tools you need for your page. It allows you to program post, to use them for the Facebook Ad service, and offers you great insight on your posts' performance. Finally you can contrl messages, comments and comments from instagram from the message area of the platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you face problems in tagging other pages or people in the app. For the rest the Facebook team always keep the platform updated fixing the bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before trying other platform try to use the native Facebook Pages Manager, you will feel the smothness and velocity of it. There was a time when the Facebook's apps were not so good. Now they do all th best to provide quality services. So try it, you won't be disappointed.

I can manage my page and my clients page with no difficult and in one platform only. I can switch between profile in a second and I can have control of all of them at the same time.

Facebook review by Cyndi D.
Cyndi D.

"Very Easy to use after Set-Up"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to go on Facebook and post community events or post ads wherever I am even if I'm not next to my computer or laptop. I also love that I can manage more than one page for the app

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I don't like about the Facebook pages manager as I'm able to do everything that I can on a computer on my phone or tablet; what's there not to like about that?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Page Manager, but take the time to get to know all the features. Don't sell yourself short by just posting take the time to look at the insights area to see how your page is performing and use that information to remind yourself to post, to determine what posts are worth spending the money on boosting and what posts are targeting the largest audience.

Until I reviewed the insights tab I realized I wasn't providing content that my audience wanted by reviewing the insights it reminded me to post and gave me valuable information as to how to grow the number of likes and the number of followers.

The app is very easy to install and very easy to use and I love that I can access the information wherever I am.

Facebook review by Federico M.
Federico M.

"Your page at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

I like the Pages Manager app. It helps me to manage my Facebooks pages with no pain and with the maximum control over them. I love that Facebook send out new updates every week, fixing bugs and adding new tools. I use it since 2013 now, and I've to admit that you can feel and see all the efforts of the Facebook team. Now they add the message section in wich you can smartly control not only messages, but also comments and Instagram comments. Great, great, great app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it have some problems with tags and with a link preview.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Facebook page, stop wasting time on other app or platform that promise you miracle. Choose the Facebook Page Manager, they know their stuff, so who is better to help you improve your business trought this social media?

It helps me to stay connected to my fandom without the distraction of a classic Facebook user feed. You can only focus your attention to the page and the content. The fact that you can manage multiple pages is also a benefit if you're working with multiple clients.

Facebook review by Olivia O.
Olivia O.

"Spare the third-party Facebook Page Managers"

What do you like best?

Facebook works best with its native playing field – Facebook! I love the ease with which it threads into the rest of your organization's social media.

What do you dislike?

There is virtually no tech support for Facebook, even for business or professional page users. You'll have to find a forum if you want to problem-solve down the road.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a fluent Facebook user, it makes sense to stay with a management software native to the site. Skip paying for third-party management and use the cash to pay for ads that have more natural reach.

Facebook Pages Manager has allowed me to follow trends, see what kind of posts make our audiences tick, and helped pick the best times for posting.

Facebook review by Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.

"Great for Managing Several Pages"

What do you like best?

I like Pages Manager because it allows me to manage multiple Facebook pages from one app. I can use the app on my phone and quickly move between each of my Facebook pages in order to post updates, pictures or events. This prevents me from having to log onto each of the pages separately and saves time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it occasionally will not post an update in real time. Sometimes the app malfunctions and does not allow me to make the changes or updates to the Facebook page when I want to.

It has helped increase productivity and the number of posts made on each page. The only problem arises when the posts are not made in real time.

Facebook review by Branden J.
Branden J.

"Facebook Pages Manager - Effective, but Missing Just a Few Important Pieces"

What do you like best?

Having a single place to check all my notifications, engage with customers and fans, and answer questions is fantastic. The fact that I can access it through the same Facebook web portal that I do for my personal account is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

Drilling down into insights feels more complicated than it needs to be. There's also the fact that the model requires you to pay to engage with fans that have specifically liked you page. It all feels a bit too random and behind-the-scenes for me to be completely comfortable with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for getting information posted publicly. Like I said, though, the fact remains that you can't always be sure that the people you want to see your information are going to see it in a timely manner.

Facebook review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Facebook Pages Manager"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Facebook pages manager is the features that allow you to boost your post and help you think of ways to reach more people with your page.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the layout of the page. From the moment you log on, it is overwhelming and you are not sure where all of the functions are. For example, security and privacy settings are nested within the gear menu but this is all separate from some other settings in a different drop-down menu

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try as it has a lot of features including powerful analytics and tracking so you can target particular swaths of your customer base

I use Facebook Pages Manager to market for a bar where I work. We are aiming to increase our exposure, get more people in the door and share our customers' experiences through photos, ads and other kinds of media.

Facebook review by Stacee A.
Stacee A.

"Super Easy to Manage"

What do you like best?

It's easy to manage for multiple pages. I can easily update my page, submit posts, share photos and videos, and interact with other page members by responding to their messages. Users also get notified about page activities, tips, and reminders. I LOVE THAT IT TRANSLATES for those with people from other countries. It saves us time and effort to have to go and translate it!

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that there isn't a lot that I dislike at the moment with this app. It's just super easy to use. There are glitches with the system at times that can get annoying when responding to messages or trying to remove people from the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this for anyone with multiple facebook pages. It makes everything easier to use.

The translator is the biggest benefit because it helps anyone using the app translate all the messages faster than having to google it or ask someone else. It's also beneficial to keep up to date with clients and followers in one place, instead of switching between like you would on facebook.

Facebook review by AGANMUYI F.
AGANMUYI F.

"My experience has been wonderful using facebook pages manager."

What do you like best?

The major thing like best about this facebook page manger is the real time notification of messages , comments, views etc. Also , the facebook page manager make it very easy to move from one page to another if you are having more than one page and its less time consuming.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike about Facebook pages manager is that you need to have more than one application to be able to effectively manage your Facebook account. Even though you have the Facebook manager , you will still need to install Facebook messenger, Facebook app, Facebook ad manager and this may require a large space for installation also it requires time to run all of this applications at once but it's still awesome to use facebook page manager because of it easy navigation from page to page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful application and it makes page management especially for multiple pages easier.

The major problem i solved is been able to manage my page and solved the issue of not getting notifications of messages on real time.The Pages Manager makes managing business pages incredibly easy. you or your admins can easily choose from the list of Pages and begin uploading photos,making updates, and posting comments. The Facebook Pages Manager is also a useful tool because it allows you do a lot of things like:

It allows you to manage all Pages from the application, It gives you more space for making your posts, it easier to add text to the uploaded pictures.

It gives notification of new activity on each Page.

It gives you a detailed overview of insights and page statistics, including the total number of how many people the page has reached and how many people knows about the page. The trends graph

makes it easier to filter between different posts from different users.

Facebook review by Anika M.
Anika M.

"Great Source for all our ministries!"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is managed in one place. I work for a church and each of our ministries has a separate page. I am an admin on all of them and individually they can be overwhelming to keep track of, this provides me a place where all of the pages I manage are in one spot and organized so I can clearly see which page needs attention.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what I would dislike about Facebook Pages Manager. It keeps everything organized for me. It is hard to say things that I don't like about it when all I have had was success. It may seem overwhelming at first but once you get used to it, it becomes such a blessing to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple pages to over look this is one of the greatest companies to work with. If you are just needing to manage one page on facebook then it might not be as helpful. Here we have about 10 seperate ministries that each have a page that I oversee and respond on, so it helps what could be chaos become organized.

It helps us make sure all our ministry pages for the church are cohesive. It allows us to be able to edit and send comments and messages from one spot. It keeps everything clearly organized so there is no confusion about what needs to happen on what page.

Facebook review by Skylar C.
Skylar C.

"I have a love hate relationship with Facebook Pages Manager"

What do you like best?

I like the reach that Facebook has and it’s easy to use overall. I also really like the availability of making promotions and being able to set the audience and location that it reaches. It’s very beneficial that Facebook now owns Instagram as well and that the promotions reach both.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the how difficult it is to contact someone for support. I have people claiming to be my employees that are not and that’s confusing for my clients. They need to have a way to deny those claims to protect our businesses. Also, last week I was unable to post any albums or single photos. I’m a photographer so that put a damper on my whole week of productivity in posting for clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a plus to use, but I wouldn’t encourage this to be your only source for marketing your business.

I just moved so it is definitely helping me market to my new area in an easier way. The benefit is knowing so many people are on social media and being able to take advantage of that.

Facebook review by Laura O.
Laura O.

"Connect to more Clients and Customers"

What do you like best?

I like how easy this program is to use on phones and tablets in order to update Facebook posts and see how many posts are being viewed by customers and clients. This way we can update in real time at job sites or on the go, without having to be in the office.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike; so far we haven't had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free app and program, so giving it a try will not cost you anything. Start out on a desktop computer to become familiar with all the features so that when you switch over to a phone or tablet, its easier to find what you're looking for on there.

It's an easier way to connect to customers and clients on a broader scale. We can share pictures and update everyone about jobs we're working on. We've had more people from companies we interact with connect with us, which provides a closer work environment with more communication.

Learning about Facebook Pages Manager?

* We monitor all Facebook Pages Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.