Facebook Pages Manager

Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.

Work for Facebook Pages Manager?
Sendible vshootsuite  2x

Lauren E.

Mobile App Needs Some Help

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's super helpful to have this as an app on your phone and be able to switch between accounts if you're away from your laptop or work. It's quick and easy to post a picture ASAP if a client requests, only it's 1 photo at a time. I do like that it provides analytics, although sometimes they disconnect on the app.

What do you dislike?

It tends to lag a little bit which is okay, but not ideal. I have trouble uploading multiple pictures and would rather not spam everyone's news feed by uploading a ton of single pictures. Also have had a lot of trouble uploading videos. My inbox tends to disconnect or the app won't work properly mid conversation with potential customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the online portion as much as possible. The app is helpful for small requests and such, but I would not rely on it.

It's easy to quickly upload something or complete a request from a client that is urgent and I'm on the go, either traveling or over the weekend when I'm away from my work laptop. I do find it helps with some minor requests like "post this picture" or something simple.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook Pages Manager
Facebook review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

What Every Small Company Should Have

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the way the Page Manager is set up for the most part. It provides great insights for each post and then you can click into each item to see more stats. The Insights tab houses a ton of great information. The Page Manager is perfect for one to two people who manage a page. Facebook has made some changes that make it easier to find what you're looking for on the page. I would highly recommend for anyone in a small business. Whether you use it to actually drive leads, it is a great page to have if people look for to learn more about your company.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have are some of the tips and things they have to help you. While they are great if you are starting out it would be nice to be able to mute them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free so it doesn't hurt to create a page. The biggest thing is to keep in mind a page with no activity is not worth having because it can seem like you're out of business. If you have a larger team who will need access, I would recommend checking out the Business Manager because of the controls you have over the roles. The Pages Manager is perfect for small companies with one or two people who manage it.

The Pages Manager is helping us better understand our Facebook community and how each performs. The insights also provide valuable information to help us in other marketing areas.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Facebook review by <span>Jordan P.</span>
Jordan P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that you can connect your instagram account now and have all of your communication in one place. It makes running a small business much easier and more organized. I use Facebook Pages to monitor social media for my full-time job (Oklahoma State University - Spears Business) and I also have a photography business and a bunny breeding business that I run. I regularly plan posts a month or two in advance on all three pages, so the impact of the 'schedule posts' feature has been immeasurable to my businesses and my career in communications.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more notification options. It seems like even when I set certain pages to 'no notifications' I still get them. Or I won't get any notifications for any of my pages. Which is not acceptable. So I settle with getting WAY too many notifications on one page just so I know I will definitely get notifications for my other 2 pages. More customization for notifications would be very helpful and would reduce any communication issues with clients. It would also cut out the monotony of getting a notification every single time a photo is liked or shared. Working at a University, our posts sometimes get a lot of traction and getting hundreds of notifications can be more overwhelming than helpful and lead to us ignoring the interactions we get on social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better/More notification options.

Organization issues. Communication issues. I love that Facebook keeps track of your response rate so you know how well you're doing with that. I like that you can mark a conversation as 'done' when you are finished with a client so it doesn't clutter your inbox. I like the amount of organization it brings to my multiple businesses. I am also a big fan of the 'scheduled posts' feature. It's amazing how much more efficient the social media planning process is when you have it all laid out in one place. And you can go back and edit the posts, which is necessary sometimes.

Facebook review by <span>Ryan K.</span>
Ryan K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really appreciate the fact that you can access all of the accounts you manage in one location

What do you dislike?

It's not always the smoothest transition between pages. It can feel clunky at times when you need to see data from multiple accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product

One recommendation I have for folks looking to use Facebook Pages Manager would be to use the mobile app rather than always rely on the website. It's been a huge benefit to use the Facebook live feature within Pages Manager and go live when something spontaneous and important is happening related to our story. Again, the ability to use this feature for all of our pages in one place has been hugely beneficial.

We are able to post new content to our various pages through Pages Manager as well as collect data and analytics from the program. It makes it very helpful instead of having to log in and out of each separate page to collect data.

Facebook review by <span>Vuqar H.</span>
Vuqar H.
Validated Review

Basic page manager for facebook

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We can manage the business' Facebook page. In addition, I can post offers, pictures, videos, and text regarding the business. It functions as a type of blog, but for Facebook, but it has many more features than a typical blog. It also accepts posts posted through Instagram (after all, it's owned by Facebook) and Mailchimp, among other platforms.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have a separate app from Facebook. I already have the Facebook and Messenger app. Sometimes the app crashes and I have to start all over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having another means of reaching out to your customers is beneficial, unless your budget allows for you to continue to pay for more exposure of your posts.

I can respond to resident messages even when not in the Office, I can post contests when inspired even if I'm not near the computer; there's no need to make a note to do something later. Residents love the fast response to messages due to the message alerts I enabled on my phone and ipad.

Facebook review by <span>Baja J.</span>
Baja J.

Facebook Pages Manager

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that you can edit and post from your mobile device. If I'm not at my computer but I need to send out a post, I don't have to wait until I"m back at the office.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it if you aren't at your computer often enough to manage things directly on your business page. Also, if you have enough room on your phone for another app. I stopped using it because it crashed a lot. But perhaps they have made improvements. I may give it another attempt.

It helps me to be more efficient and on top of things. If it lets me know that I have a new message, I can answer it from my phone and not have to wait to go back to the office.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Facebook Pages Manager?

* We monitor all Facebook Pages Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.