Facebook Pages Manager

Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.

Work for Facebook Pages Manager?

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook Pages Manager Reviews

Showing 833 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook Pages Manager
Facebook review by Edward Michael B.
Edward Michael B.

"I really like this application, but they have their flaws. "

What do you like best?

I use this application a few months ago and within the advantages I could say that it is easy to use and it helps me to keep organized with my appointments and with all the messages from my clients, However, the only reason why I did not give it a Excellent score is because I do not like all the ads where they keep telling me to try to improve my page (paying for advertising) And I do not need a notification that I have not published anything new every two days, there are too many additional notifications to bother me, but it would be Good if I could disable tip notifications.

What do you dislike?

In general, it is a good application for small businesses, but it needs communication for errors between the developers and the one that reports the errors (let them know that they received the message and that they will be working on it) and work on updating the application more often to avoid mistakes in the first place.

The Page Manager has helped me to connect with my clients and keep up with the activity in several Pages, all in one place, I can post updates and photos and respond to the comments of my Pages, thus allowing me to be in touch with my clients. Clients programs appointments among many other things.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Facebook review by Trinidad G.
Trinidad G.

"My business on facebook. "

What do you like best?

I love being able to exhibit on the facebook page of the hairdressing salon where I work all the styling work that I do on each working day and thus let the facebook audience know my stylist skills, showing my updated techniques and adapted to the new ones times, which is appreciated by my clientele who every day is increasing, thanks to the business technology offered by facebook.

What do you dislike?

So far this software has worked very well, I have no complaints about it, therefore there is nothing negative to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend facebook page manager, because it is a useful tool to show the potentials and skills of any type of company or enterprise helping to raise its popularity with marketing strategies appropriate for your business.

Facebook Pages Manager benefits me in the following way:

It allows me to show facebook users my work as a stylist, which means that every day you have more and more quotes from people interested in receiving my service as a stylist; It also increases my popularity and the popularity of the hairdressing salon where I work and therefore increases my income thanks to the marketing work done by Facebook through these business pages.

Facebook review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"Facebook Pages Manager Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that it makes it easy to share content directly to my page without having to fumble through the Facebook app. Using just the Facebook app is tricky sometimes, because you never know if you're interacting as YOU, or as your page. Using the Pages app takes all the guesswork out of it! I also enjoy how easy it is to reply to direct messages.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I don't like about the Pages app; the only thing I really can think of is it would be nice to be able to view the feeds of pages my page has liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great tool if you manage a business page, or ESPECIALLY if you manage multiple business accounts like I do.

It's on the go and I don't have to be at my desktop to share content, or stream a FB live video, or upload photos at an event. It's hugely beneficial that both myself and my boss can have access to all of our social media accounts through the Pages app.

Facebook review by Arelys G.
Arelys G.

"VIRTUAL QUALITY BUSINESS with Pages Manager. "

What do you like best?

I love Facebook Pages Manager because it allows me to manage my business on the internet through a Facebook page, because it helps me to manage my small business with high quality standards, thanks to the strategies that this software gives me making my Facebook page is increasingly active, showing me the publications that draw the attention of people which helps me create more effective publications such as promotions, discounts and videos that show the service offered in my hairdressing salon.

What do you dislike?

So far its operation has been optimal, therefore there is nothing negative to add with respect to Facebook page manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal is to promote your business and expand your horizons in any field where your branch of entrepreneurship I recommend pages handle of facebook, because I assure you that is what you were looking for.

This application brought many benefits to my small business, such as:

* Convert my physical business to virtual: now the appointment request and the consultation of prices and promotions is done via facebook and all thanks to Facebook page manager that allows me to configure my page to view the notifications of response of comments and messages of the customers.

* It gave more prestige to my hairdresser and made my business known by many more people which increased my clientele and therefore my income, thanks to the fact that pages manager shows the statistics of my page and that makes me improve every day more and get more followers, know my audience and make more efficient publications.

Facebook review by Cassi G.
Cassi G.

"Pages manager didn't really do it for me "

What do you like best?

I like that it's a relatively small app, although I do find that most if what it offers you can do in chome from desktop version. Although with the app you don't have to wait or switch back and forth between logins so it stays logged in to the app , so you can just go from browsers to the page manager seamlessly in your phone or tablet having both entirely staying open simultaneously .

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app didn't really do anything new and fresh for me.

Most all the insights and scheduled postings you can do from your web browser anyway. It doesn't update notifications in real time accurately. And can be slow to load. Can have page inbox syncing issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use instagram or are constantly switching between a personal acct and a business account this can help use both simultaneously and seamlessly

I do appreciate and use the ability to manage instagram simultaneously within one app.

Facebook review by Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

"Business Page for Architecture Firm "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for Facebook pages. I use it in my position as Marketing Coordinator for an Architecture Firm.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my view is so different from a general Facebook user's view. I don't like scrolling past a bunch of windows before I get to our most recent post, and the fact that the posts in those windows are selected at random for previewing. I often want to check what we just posted in the last month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pages manager is great for small businesses. We are an architecture and interior design firm with only 18 employees and one location, so we do not post that often. Also, we do not sell any products. Since our skills are our product, we mostly use Facebook as a means of recruiting more employees. (Although we also keep the community aware of what we are doing in terms of volunteering and new projects, etc.) The insights tab on the manager is especially helpful to tell us who is getting engaged with our site. I also appreciate the notifications that say "you haven't posted in a while". The "boost" feature is interesting...it basically publishes a post like an add to people in your area for only $5 or so. We have only tried that once and it yielded satisfactory results...but then again, we are not selling any products so it's hard to track. Overall, it's a simple platform with helpful features and best of all- it's free!

The pages manager helps me solve the problem of not knowing who is interacting with our social media platforms and how we can engage our audience better.

Facebook review by Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.

"Great experience with Facebook Pages manager"

What do you like best?

I like how the tool is always evolving and updating itself, most of the upgrades are positive, creating a good enviroment to try to engage clients and users in our pages. I manage a few pages for different clients, which I have been doing for a few years now, and I love how we can add photos and videos, how we can engage and promote. I also like how the pages are divided and is easier to find information. I like the tool and recommend to anyone thinking about using it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the support system, help system, if we have questions it takes forever. Also, sometimes posts that are totally legal get blocked and we don't get an acurate and objective answer as of why this is blocked. So sometimes its a bit confusing. Also there are tools that were available before and now are being discontinued.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, use this to make your life easier. You still will need support from other tools but facebook pages manager makes life a bit easier to all the social media managers out there.

Reaching out to people all over the world in three languages has always been a challenge, facebook has facilitated this with global pages, translations and also the targeting of audience, which always helps to get the right message across the right audience.

Facebook review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Good features via Website and Mobile Apps"

What do you like best?

This is a platform for managing your company's, brand's pages and updates any events or notifications for the followers and other potential clients. You can use this platform both via the website and via mobile app, and to be honest, I would much recommend using the mobile version of website version for simplicity. Although it is much more thorough to use this platform by the website, it is much easier to manage the Facebook page via the app which has much simpler interphase but the similar quality of changes I could make as I did via the website. You can also try to create targeted campaigns in conjunction with Facebook for Business and basically utilize this platform to create brand awareness and brand identity if needed.

What do you dislike?

The platform interphase is a little bit disorganized and sometimes too simple for managing the Facebook page. Specifically, I would like to see more options for managing the page and how to edit or have more options for creating more diverse notifications and/or interactions with the followers by using this platform. Nonetheless, it is a necessary platform to create your entitity brand, identity, and good interaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is self-described. It's the platform for anyone wanting to create a Facebook Page for their entities.

This is the platform for setting a brand page and brand awareness. You can edit and engage interaction with the followers of your page and bring in potential clients via the Facebook Page.

Facebook review by Erin C.
Erin C.

"It does what it's supposed to do and I use it because I have to..."

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the pages manager is being able to see insights/analytics and message with customers.

What do you dislike?

I feel like pages manager is constantly trying to upsell me on ads and it's very annoying. I also get message notifications that are from facebook to my page trying to sell me on advertising - very frustrating and distracting when I'm trying to run a business and I keep thinking customers are trying to communicate with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I think the days of Facebook Pages are coming to a close.

I use Facebook pages manager to administer my fb pages because I have no other option. Benefits wise, I guess the benefit is being able to update our fb pages? I'm getting a bit weary of using facebook's products and plan to eliminate our use of the platform in the coming months.

Facebook review by Rosalia H.
Rosalia H.

"Gets the basics done, but doesn't beat the computer. Great way to monitor activity!"

What do you like best?

I like the quick access to my various business pages as well as up to date information. Additionally, it's nice that FB reminds me when I haven't been as active recently with my page as I should be.

What do you dislike?

There are a ton of phantom notifications on this app. I will often have 3-5 notifications for a page that when I click on them have been previously cleared. Additionally, the integration with Instagram does not do much to enhance the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There aren't many other options that I have seen to manage multiple FB pages that don't cost $$. It's useable, but be prepared to have to use your computer to fix some things.

This has allowed me to connects with a different group of potential clients and followers than my personal page allows. It also offers post scheduling and various ways to present important information to followers and potential clients.

Facebook review by Steven H.
Steven H.

"Using for College Fellowship"

What do you like best?

I’m using it for my college fellowship/club. It’s allowed me to manage our page from an analytical standpoint. It’s got a lot of features, many of which you may not end up using, but just the fact that they’re available is very good. For our club, it’s much more casual than a business, so the analytics I suppose aren’t as vital as maybe they would be to a company that needs to generate leads for profits. We simply want to manage our fellowship’s growth and progress.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no complaints about the software. It’s allowed me to do everything I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Pages Manager is versatile, contains a simple user interface, is intuitive to learn, and is a good investment for your Facebook page. I recommend using it frequently especially if you decide to pay for the ads. You make small investments here and there and you see how much your money makes for you. I know of many people who find great success, in different industries, using this software and the paid ads.

We’ve created and advertised events, tracked attendance, and are able to document these data points, which we are then able to report to our superiors who support is financially since we are a non-profit catered to taking care of the students of the university we’re at.

Facebook review by Lorenzo C.
Lorenzo C.

"Easy way to manage Facebook Pages and set up promotions"

What do you like best?

Quick overview of all pages that I am currently managing. Simple way to create promotions for each business. Great way to check cost per acquisition on engagements for paid ads.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing at first when using Facebook Pages and Facebook Business Manager. You would think they are one in the same but somehow Facebook divides the two. It takes a while to get used to it, I recommend some training if just starting off. Use the training provided on Facebook blueprint or Lynda.com is a place I highly recommend for training. and to get your certified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is no person to person support only community blogs which most the time don't have an answer. You will have to go thru Facebook blueprint to get a lot of questions answered or just do a course on Lynda.com to learn how to use the platform well.

Facebook Pages manager is accessible from your Facebook homepage so it makes it simple to check how promotions are going for your clients and if you need to make some modifications. Also if you are doing social media management for clients it is an easy way to respond to customer questions or comments.

Facebook review by Antonio R.
Antonio R.

"Una poderosa herramienta de Facebook"

What do you like best?

Me encanta cómo agrega todas las páginas de su negocio en una sola plataforma, para mayor facilidad y conveniencia. También me encanta cómo está diseñado principalmente para hacer la vida de las empresas más fácil.

What do you dislike?

No puedes etiquetar otra página en tus mensajes (a través de la característica de mención @) con esta plataforma. Sólo puedes etiquetar otras manijas utilizando la aplicación o plataforma principal de Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La gestión de varias páginas de negocios de FB para tenerlas todas consolidadas en una aplicación o plataforma es de gran utilidad e importancia, donde puede alternar entre sus páginas con sólo hacer clic en el botón.

Facebook review by Miky P.
Miky P.

"I can manage my Facebook page with no problems"

What do you like best?

About Facebook Pages Manager I like that it's not a thirdy part application, but it's born from the Facebook team itself. You can manage more than one page (it's great for me that I use several pages). You can program the posting, setting a specific day and time. I also love the integration with Instagram.

What do you dislike?

I experienced in time some issues in the tagging part. But there are no major issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to use and install. It also comes directly from the Facebook team, so it's sicure and well structured. Try it.

I use Facebook Page Manager to manage my professional page where I can share behind the scenes of our projects and videos. It's great to have the control of my page from my smartphone, so I've no need of a pc. It also help me to have in control specific pages of projects we are working on.

Facebook review by Liz W.
Liz W.

"App for a Powerful Free Business Platform"

What do you like best?

Facebook allows my small business to have a free online presence, which means I am able to reach a bigger audience and gain more clients. The Page Manager app allows me to control my page on the go - I can respond to messages, schedule posts, and view activity on my page - all from my iPhone. It is completely free to setup and maintain your page with Pages Manager.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Facebook Pages Manager app is lack of support. It is a powerful tool that can be complex and there is no 1-800 number you can call for help. If you need support, you'll need to sift through forums to find answers to questions. The app can be buggy at times. It is definitely not as powerful as the desktop version - you'll need to hop on to a computer to complete certain tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business and you have you a Facebook Page for that business, you'll need Pages Manager to control your page when you're away from your computer. Facebook likes to see pages respond to messages quickly, and I can only accomplish tasks like this quickly with the app on my phone. It is not as powerful as the desktop version, but that is true of a lot of apps that have desktop counterparts.

I am a photographer who always works on location, so I don't have a studio, thus my business has no physical presence. This means that I rely heavily on marketing myself through online platforms. Facebook Pages Manager has allowed me to reach potential customers that I may have never found otherwise, all through the ease and convenience of my phone.

Facebook review by Lauren E.
Lauren E.

"Mobile App Needs Some Help"

What do you like best?

It's super helpful to have this as an app on your phone and be able to switch between accounts if you're away from your laptop or work. It's quick and easy to post a picture ASAP if a client requests, only it's 1 photo at a time. I do like that it provides analytics, although sometimes they disconnect on the app.

What do you dislike?

It tends to lag a little bit which is okay, but not ideal. I have trouble uploading multiple pictures and would rather not spam everyone's news feed by uploading a ton of single pictures. Also have had a lot of trouble uploading videos. My inbox tends to disconnect or the app won't work properly mid conversation with potential customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the online portion as much as possible. The app is helpful for small requests and such, but I would not rely on it.

It's easy to quickly upload something or complete a request from a client that is urgent and I'm on the go, either traveling or over the weekend when I'm away from my work laptop. I do find it helps with some minor requests like "post this picture" or something simple.

Facebook review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"What Every Small Company Should Have"

What do you like best?

I like the way the Page Manager is set up for the most part. It provides great insights for each post and then you can click into each item to see more stats. The Insights tab houses a ton of great information. The Page Manager is perfect for one to two people who manage a page. Facebook has made some changes that make it easier to find what you're looking for on the page. I would highly recommend for anyone in a small business. Whether you use it to actually drive leads, it is a great page to have if people look for to learn more about your company.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have are some of the tips and things they have to help you. While they are great if you are starting out it would be nice to be able to mute them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free so it doesn't hurt to create a page. The biggest thing is to keep in mind a page with no activity is not worth having because it can seem like you're out of business. If you have a larger team who will need access, I would recommend checking out the Business Manager because of the controls you have over the roles. The Pages Manager is perfect for small companies with one or two people who manage it.

The Pages Manager is helping us better understand our Facebook community and how each performs. The insights also provide valuable information to help us in other marketing areas.

Facebook review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"Great Way to Organize Everything in One Place"

What do you like best?

I love that you can connect your instagram account now and have all of your communication in one place. It makes running a small business much easier and more organized. I use Facebook Pages to monitor social media for my full-time job (Oklahoma State University - Spears Business) and I also have a photography business and a bunny breeding business that I run. I regularly plan posts a month or two in advance on all three pages, so the impact of the 'schedule posts' feature has been immeasurable to my businesses and my career in communications.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more notification options. It seems like even when I set certain pages to 'no notifications' I still get them. Or I won't get any notifications for any of my pages. Which is not acceptable. So I settle with getting WAY too many notifications on one page just so I know I will definitely get notifications for my other 2 pages. More customization for notifications would be very helpful and would reduce any communication issues with clients. It would also cut out the monotony of getting a notification every single time a photo is liked or shared. Working at a University, our posts sometimes get a lot of traction and getting hundreds of notifications can be more overwhelming than helpful and lead to us ignoring the interactions we get on social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better/More notification options.

Organization issues. Communication issues. I love that Facebook keeps track of your response rate so you know how well you're doing with that. I like that you can mark a conversation as 'done' when you are finished with a client so it doesn't clutter your inbox. I like the amount of organization it brings to my multiple businesses. I am also a big fan of the 'scheduled posts' feature. It's amazing how much more efficient the social media planning process is when you have it all laid out in one place. And you can go back and edit the posts, which is necessary sometimes.

Facebook review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Using Facebook Pages Manager to manage multiple Facebook accounts for nonprofit"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the fact that you can access all of the accounts you manage in one location

What do you dislike?

It's not always the smoothest transition between pages. It can feel clunky at times when you need to see data from multiple accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product

One recommendation I have for folks looking to use Facebook Pages Manager would be to use the mobile app rather than always rely on the website. It's been a huge benefit to use the Facebook live feature within Pages Manager and go live when something spontaneous and important is happening related to our story. Again, the ability to use this feature for all of our pages in one place has been hugely beneficial.

We are able to post new content to our various pages through Pages Manager as well as collect data and analytics from the program. It makes it very helpful instead of having to log in and out of each separate page to collect data.

Facebook review by Vuqar H.
Vuqar H.

"Basic page manager for facebook"

What do you like best?

We can manage the business' Facebook page. In addition, I can post offers, pictures, videos, and text regarding the business. It functions as a type of blog, but for Facebook, but it has many more features than a typical blog. It also accepts posts posted through Instagram (after all, it's owned by Facebook) and Mailchimp, among other platforms.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have a separate app from Facebook. I already have the Facebook and Messenger app. Sometimes the app crashes and I have to start all over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having another means of reaching out to your customers is beneficial, unless your budget allows for you to continue to pay for more exposure of your posts.

I can respond to resident messages even when not in the Office, I can post contests when inspired even if I'm not near the computer; there's no need to make a note to do something later. Residents love the fast response to messages due to the message alerts I enabled on my phone and ipad.

Facebook review by Baja J.
Baja J.

"Facebook Pages Manager"

What do you like best?

I like that you can edit and post from your mobile device. If I'm not at my computer but I need to send out a post, I don't have to wait until I"m back at the office.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it if you aren't at your computer often enough to manage things directly on your business page. Also, if you have enough room on your phone for another app. I stopped using it because it crashed a lot. But perhaps they have made improvements. I may give it another attempt.

It helps me to be more efficient and on top of things. If it lets me know that I have a new message, I can answer it from my phone and not have to wait to go back to the office.

Facebook review by Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fact that you can set multiple admins so no matter who is working, it is easy to update and keep the information on the Social Media page up to date for the consumers. The user interface is actually very easy and I have always been impressed with that.

What do you dislike?

Overall, there isn't much that I dislike. I think that Facebook Page Manager makes it easy for people to manage the page. One suggestion I would say is that the mobile version is not as easy to use, although the platform should be considered easier via mobile because social media is primarily a mobile use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe this is a very easy way to aid a business to get social media information to a large group of people. I have found it incredibly helpful while working at the company I do and I would suggest it to anyone looking for an easy avenue to manage their Facebook.

We are reaching out to a wide audience to display information that is relevant to them. Recently I turned on the messenger app which I have found to be incredibly useful.. This way consumers of our social media can reach out to us to get their questions answered in a timely manner.

Facebook review by Ian R.
Ian R.

"Frustrating"

What do you like best?

I run several pages on Facebook and the good thing about Pages Manager is being able to flip between each of them fairly easily and keep up with what's going on. The ability to communicate Live to followers is a very good feature. Seeing the reach each post gets is great.

What do you dislike?

It's overly complicated, and the mobile version is limited. For a start, when you get notifications you get a lot and it's almost impossible to clear them all. Finding the right notification to reply to often takes several clicks and a lot of round-and-round, and then at the end you still can't pinpoint that exact post you need to respond to. Editing the pages and adding content is quite tricky too, especially compared to what the desktop version offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a necessary evil. A fairly basic product that doesn't really consider the user experience, and is all about Facebook maximising profits. It's handy to have, and essential if you have a page - it just needs to be better.

We are able to update our followers in real time. For instance, if there's a traffic issue or a show has sold out it's very easy to post that information on the page. The live updates allow us to give a feel for our live events to followers, and the analytic tools give some idea of how far we're reaching and if people are actually seeing our posts.

Facebook review by Kristen V.
Kristen V.

"Useful Tool for Engaging with Prospective and Current Customers"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of useful data available to anyone who manages a Facebook page. You can see not only how people are interacting with your content like you would on your personal Facebook page (likes, reactions, comments), but you can also see how many people saw the content. There are also a lot of options available for distributing ads that you've created. You can customize by region, by friends of people who already like the page, etc.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I just wish I could get more free credits for ads, but I do understand that Facebook has to make money somehow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay on top of it. If you want your Facebook Pages to be an effective form of marketing, you need to be frequently engaging with your audience. With one company I used to manage a Facebook Page for, we increased likes and impressions dramatically during my time there, but after I left, hardly anyone engaged with it. It's sad because I know that business is still doing a lot, but I honestly don't know what they're doing right now because of the lack of engagement. And people don't like following pages that don't have updates. I know I've personally removed a few for that very reason.

I've found it to be a great way to increase my business' social media presence and engage with people more quickly than having them wait for our office to be open. Through creating targeted ads, we've made people more aware of the work that we're doing, and have also generated new customers.

Facebook review by Elysia D.
Elysia D.

"Gets better all the time"

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook Ads Manager seems to have taken the approach of the business over the consumer from their platform for business use. I was tired of the generic dashboard but now I can quickly and effectively manage multiple pages and businesses from one app. I really love the addition of the instagram insights in all one tab.

What do you dislike?

The app makes it difficult to see accurate, up to date insights. When a consumer posts a review and I click it takes you to the top of the reviews page and you have to scroll to find the new review- which with dozens is hard to do. Sometimes I never find them until I go onto our page as a consumer and read. The mobile/tablet app also makes it hard to correctly format changes to the cover or event photos while still appearing normal on a pc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is consistently getting better. If you manage multiple pages you can easily switch back and forth between pages and make uploads on the go.

It is a total time saver. I am on the go a lot and I like that all my social is summed into one point of contact that I can use to boost, post, and create ads.

Facebook review by Audrey W.
Audrey W.

"Facebook Pages a Must for Business and Non-Profit Organizations"

What do you like best?

Facebook Pages gives me a level playing field to reach current and prospective clients with industry news, and promotions. It also serves another platform to authenticate my business to prospects and vendors. Regarding marketing, the analytics of who is visiting and engaging my Pages is priceless.

What do you dislike?

The mobile view of notifications and activity makes you log into your account even though you are already logged in, to see stats. Some clients have an issue with seeing at the "back-office" view of the page. It's a lot to scroll through on the main timeline to see the visitor activity of all the posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about your business or organization, then you should be serious about social media. Facebook Pages vs. a personal timeline is necessary. Don't short-change yourself by not creating one.

Facebook Pages serves as our outreach arm to the greater virtual community. That's important for all small businesses and organizations. I personally maintain six Pages and several other client pages. Pages keeps me in front of and relevant to my market as well as educates me on who is engaging my Pages and business..

Facebook review by Kendell L.
Kendell L.

"Easy way to view activity related to my Page"

What do you like best?

I like that I can view all the activity related to our business Page without my personal Facebook account notifications being mixed in. Sometimes it can be confusing on the regular Facebook desktop site- I miss notifications and messages for my Page, and when responding to messages, I'm not sure whether I'm represented as myself or as our business. Although I consider this a flaw for the desktop site rather than a particular perk for the mobile app, it still remains that the Pages Manager is the best way to operate business from our Page.

What do you dislike?

Some notifications don't seem to disappear. For example, there is a post from two months ago that still remains under the notification, " 1 post to Page recently". I don not consider that a "recent" post and it does not seem to disappear after I view it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the easiest way I've found to answer messages, and view notifications for a Facebook Page. Some features are ONLY accessible through the app. If you are a Facebook Page Admin, I recommend using the app as well.

I can run promotions to extend our reach to more users, which sometimes boosts participation in our community. I can also represent our business and answer questions quickly from my phone. It makes it easy to communicate with our audience without being tied to my desktop.

Facebook review by Julia C.
Julia C.

"Honestly, not the most user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the depth of Facebook's analytics once you decide to run a campaign with them. Of course, they're chock full of users' personal information so their targeting is probably the best in the game. Not the best at categorizing your business, but really great at positioning it above competitors if you're savvy enough to navigate the UX.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem designed for people who don't use Facebook regularly. It irks me that I have to have a 'burner Facebook' to run my page, and even then I can't seem to get it to post as Business Manager instead of my personal account. Clearly I need to spend more time in the platform, but it seems like a huge time-suck when I do.

We expected our FB campaign to be more effective than it was. It looks like SEO will be the chief driver of traffic, as we were trying to use Facebook to boost our inbound leads, and it didn't perform.

Facebook review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Opting Out: Not An Option"

What do you like best?

Millions of people are on Facebook at any given moment. Because of this reality, Facebook Pages is the most relevant and widely-seen method of marketing.

What do you dislike?

Because it is widely-used, it can be overwhelming at times to use Facebook pages. Almost anything is possible, but it could be way more user-friendly. The layout is not as intuitive as I think it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend sitting down and "playing" with Pages for a while before use. While it operates a lot like Facebook, allowing you to post pictures, updates, and more, it also allows you to do more than you could imagine. The advertising possibilities alone are almost too many to name, and it is constantly changing.

I also recommend using it strategically - rather than flying by the seat of your pants in posting, make sure you have a posting schedule and strategy that align with your business goals.

I used Facebook advertising for a few of my Facebook Pages that I manage, which is an easy and quick way to target an audience with sponsored, strategic ads.

Facebook review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Facebook Pages Manager is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can use Facebook Ads Manager on my phone! It's so easy to use and I like that it separates my business page from my personal page.

What do you dislike?

I think the combined location for all messages, facebook comments, and instagram comments is a little strange. It's like having two places to get notifications for the same thing. I think it would be better if instagram was left off of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have your own business like page, you need to start using Pages Manager, especially the app! It's convenient, easy, and hassle free - much easier than going into your personal facebook account and clicking on your like page to post and reply to comments!

I use Facebook Pages Manager mostly on my phone via their app, so I could post quickly or check the insights at my convenience on my phone.

Facebook review by Garni G.
Garni G.

"Easy to use, robust, convenient"

What do you like best?

I can manage the business' Facebook page. In addition, I can post offers, pictures, videos, and text regarding the business. It functions as a type of blog, but for Facebook, but it has many more features than a typical blog. It also accepts posts posted through Instagram (after all, it's owned by Facebook) and Mailchimp, among other platforms. Posts can also be scheduled or backdated, and they can be tracked (i. e. how many people like them, how many people react to them, how many people dislike them).

What do you dislike?

The differences in features by platform. In other words, I get the best experience when I use Facebook Pages Manager with my computer vs through the iPhone app. I also cannot set special hours for special days/holidays. There are some other dislikes, but they are more than outweighed by the positives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a personal Facebook account and you manage/own a business, then you should create a Facebook Page for that business. Social sharing plus the most popular social media platform should enable you to reach a wide audience. You can also send out targeted ads (ie via particular gender, age range, income range, lifestyle, metro area/postal code).

The issues I had before adopting Facebook Pages Manager were the inability to send out exclusive specials, the inability to find out who really liked the business, and the inability to keep the business up to date.

Facebook review by mayra c.
mayra c.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Facebook pages manager is amazing front letting you easily create a page and been able to manage it from you own facebook is great! we actually use a page for work and its so easy when i first set it up they made it so easy step by step till today it gives me recommendation on things i should add or what not! now that most people use social media such as facebook been up to date with our business there as well is great we are able to share to groups and get even more people to like our page!

What do you dislike?

nothing really it really easy to use and tells you what you are missing and what you should add to get even more people!

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you looking for something were you can manage different pages this is it! dont look anywhere else this is going to make your life easier!

getting more people aware of our services and what we do. people now are able find us on social media we are able to post things and be up to date. page manager is great to if you have multiple pages to manage which will be something we are going to be doing in the future! more benefits that we are getting are getting email updates from page manager to stay up to date and making sure we are doing what we are suppose to!

Facebook review by Livia S.
Livia S.

"The facebook app is all you need to work with your Pages"

What do you like best?

Facebook Pages Manager allows you to manage and work on the many pages that you control. It have all the tools you need for your page. It allows you to program post, to use them for the Facebook Ad service, and offers you great insight on your posts' performance. Finally you can contrl messages, comments and comments from instagram from the message area of the platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you face problems in tagging other pages or people in the app. For the rest the Facebook team always keep the platform updated fixing the bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before trying other platform try to use the native Facebook Pages Manager, you will feel the smothness and velocity of it. There was a time when the Facebook's apps were not so good. Now they do all th best to provide quality services. So try it, you won't be disappointed.

I can manage my page and my clients page with no difficult and in one platform only. I can switch between profile in a second and I can have control of all of them at the same time.

Facebook review by Cyndi D.
Cyndi D.

"Very Easy to use after Set-Up"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to go on Facebook and post community events or post ads wherever I am even if I'm not next to my computer or laptop. I also love that I can manage more than one page for the app

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I don't like about the Facebook pages manager as I'm able to do everything that I can on a computer on my phone or tablet; what's there not to like about that?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Page Manager, but take the time to get to know all the features. Don't sell yourself short by just posting take the time to look at the insights area to see how your page is performing and use that information to remind yourself to post, to determine what posts are worth spending the money on boosting and what posts are targeting the largest audience.

Until I reviewed the insights tab I realized I wasn't providing content that my audience wanted by reviewing the insights it reminded me to post and gave me valuable information as to how to grow the number of likes and the number of followers.

The app is very easy to install and very easy to use and I love that I can access the information wherever I am.

Facebook review by Federico M.
Federico M.

"Your page at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

I like the Pages Manager app. It helps me to manage my Facebooks pages with no pain and with the maximum control over them. I love that Facebook send out new updates every week, fixing bugs and adding new tools. I use it since 2013 now, and I've to admit that you can feel and see all the efforts of the Facebook team. Now they add the message section in wich you can smartly control not only messages, but also comments and Instagram comments. Great, great, great app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it have some problems with tags and with a link preview.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Facebook page, stop wasting time on other app or platform that promise you miracle. Choose the Facebook Page Manager, they know their stuff, so who is better to help you improve your business trought this social media?

It helps me to stay connected to my fandom without the distraction of a classic Facebook user feed. You can only focus your attention to the page and the content. The fact that you can manage multiple pages is also a benefit if you're working with multiple clients.

Facebook review by Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.

"Great for Managing Several Pages"

What do you like best?

I like Pages Manager because it allows me to manage multiple Facebook pages from one app. I can use the app on my phone and quickly move between each of my Facebook pages in order to post updates, pictures or events. This prevents me from having to log onto each of the pages separately and saves time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it occasionally will not post an update in real time. Sometimes the app malfunctions and does not allow me to make the changes or updates to the Facebook page when I want to.

It has helped increase productivity and the number of posts made on each page. The only problem arises when the posts are not made in real time.

Facebook review by Branden J.
Branden J.

"Facebook Pages Manager - Effective, but Missing Just a Few Important Pieces"

What do you like best?

Having a single place to check all my notifications, engage with customers and fans, and answer questions is fantastic. The fact that I can access it through the same Facebook web portal that I do for my personal account is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

Drilling down into insights feels more complicated than it needs to be. There's also the fact that the model requires you to pay to engage with fans that have specifically liked you page. It all feels a bit too random and behind-the-scenes for me to be completely comfortable with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for getting information posted publicly. Like I said, though, the fact remains that you can't always be sure that the people you want to see your information are going to see it in a timely manner.

Facebook review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Facebook Pages Manager"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Facebook pages manager is the features that allow you to boost your post and help you think of ways to reach more people with your page.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the layout of the page. From the moment you log on, it is overwhelming and you are not sure where all of the functions are. For example, security and privacy settings are nested within the gear menu but this is all separate from some other settings in a different drop-down menu

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try as it has a lot of features including powerful analytics and tracking so you can target particular swaths of your customer base

I use Facebook Pages Manager to market for a bar where I work. We are aiming to increase our exposure, get more people in the door and share our customers' experiences through photos, ads and other kinds of media.

Facebook review by Katie W.
Katie W.

"Very easy interface"

What do you like best?

I like being able to post and comment back to things from my phone while on the go. It's nice to be able to take pictures at events and the like, and upload them immediately. People love being able to go home and browse through Facebook on their phone and immediately see themselves having fun at the event.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it can be to find certain aspects of the site, like previous posts. It seems like the app changes quite a bit as well, so finding things can be difficult after you've nailed down a certain thing and then they change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely easy to use for managing your Facebook page directly through Facebook.

We are able to better communicate with our Members. They don't always look for emails, etc. and want a way to be able to access information about our country club on the go.

Facebook review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Excellent for Managing Multiple Pages"

What do you like best?

As the Marketing Director for two companies, as well as my own freelance business, I manage 3 social media pages, not including my personal page. Pages Managers allows me to easily switch between each page so that I can make multiple posts, answer any incoming messages, and update any information as necessary.

What do you dislike?

There really is not a lot that I dislike about this product. It is extremely easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage multiple Facebook Pages for Business YOU HAVE TO GET THIS PRODUCT. It is the Facebook suite of your dreams. It saves you so much time and allows you to easily do everything on the go.

It allows me to promote, post and answer messages on the go easily without having to navigate to find the pages via the normal Facebook app.

Facebook review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Necessary app for social media managers"

What do you like best?

This app is absolutely necessary for social media managers who freelance for multiple brands. The Facebook app or mobile website alone won't cut it. They load too slow an aren't responsive enough to handle posting, community management, or general maintenance on-the-go.

What do you dislike?

The app is still limited in functionality. I can't manage affiliated groups through the Facebook Pages app which can be problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need this if you're a social media manager freelancing for clients. Also, get the Ads Manager app and other Facebook-owned apps to provide the best and promptest service for your clients.

When I'm traveling it still helps to be able to keep an eye on the Pages that I manage, so having an app dedicated solely to managing pages on-the-go is very beneficial. It allows me to help my clients immediately, versus them having to wait.

Facebook review by Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

"Good to use in a pinch"

What do you like best?

It's useful to use it in a pinch when you need to put a fire out on your pages. It's also handy when you want to post content directly from an event to your page. It's also nice that I can check the status of content directly.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't as slick as the Facebook app — it's a little stilted and takes a while to load. It's also not great that we have to use several different apps when I can use my desktop business manager for the whole thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the UX a little cleaner. The Facebook app is super clean, but this one's a little harder to use.

We like doing Facebook live videos, so it's good to not have to haul out any extra equipment. I also like that I can check the status of a post remotely. I also think it should be more centralized. In other words, the ads app and other related apps should just be in one thing.

Facebook review by Kristin S.
Kristin S.

"Facebook Pages"

What do you like best?

It's easy to maneuver and interact with the visitors on each page. I like that there are many different ways to personalize a page and change information easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

I think it is very easy to work with. Sometimes I can't see everything on certain sections of the page, however. For example - I manage a hotel's Facebook page and it says 50+ new check-ins and they don't all show up. Then older ones from months prior show up that I missed before.

Being able to jump from multiple accounts easily and manage them with ease. I think having a Facebook business page helps a company immensely and allows you to interact with the customers far more often and personalized compared to just talking to someone over email or on the phone. People go to social media first.

Facebook review by Salvatore M.
Salvatore M.

"Facebook Page Manager is a good way to create and manage a page"

What do you like best?

With Facebook Page Manager you can easily create a Facebook fage and manage it. I love that I can manage a page even if I'm not at the pc, thanks to the app. Also you can manage more than a page in the app and you can program your posts and see the insights about the performance of your posts.

What do you dislike?

During time they moved many features in different parts of the app, and this can be messy. Also sometimes I faced problems with links preview during the posting time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using the Facebook app to manage a page on Facebook is a wise choice. The app is constantly updated and can helps you manage in the best way your page.

Thanks to the app I can increase our social presence and our exposure to our clients and potential clients.

Facebook review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Manage Multiple Pages for Little Cost"

What do you like best?

Love that I am able to schedule posts and export reports. I can have as many pages as I need without a limit. Can also add multiple editors to the page so you can monitor even if you are not the one running the page.

What do you dislike?

You get tons of notifications - however there may be a way to adjust this. I also dislike how cluttered the page looks from the back end view, I struggle to see what this page looks like public-facing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule your posts for the week is super helpful in taking some things off your plate.

I run event pages, business pages and campaign pages, this tool allows me to keep track of all our user engagement easily. I fully believe that a social media presence is needed nowadays to run a successful business, especially if you are consumer driven.

Facebook review by Shae K.
Shae K.

"Easy to manage pages on the go"

What do you like best?

I love that you can respond to customers, go live, share new content and edit posts when needed from the page manager app.

What do you dislike?

My chief frustration/dislike of the Facebook page manager app is getting the darn notifications to go away. Facebook notifies you in so many different way of comments, likes, shares, messages, etc. that sometimes it's impossible to get the little red notification dot to go away. It can also be slow, but that could be rural wifi connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It's definitely the easiest way to manage your page on the go and ensure you are always providing customers up-to-date information and content.

We are able to post in real-time, which is awesome when we are at events to help publicize and get great engagement. We were able to go live from press conferences and other advocacy events which increased our viewing audience and got our message out to more people.

Facebook review by Laura E.
Laura E.

"Great tool for Managing Social Media"

What do you like best?

I like that this ever changing program helps manage the Facebook page for our company with an easy to use platform. I'm able to post, track and update my page easily with this handy app. I like that they keep making it better with changes and updates, most of the time it's for the best that they do. I've enjoyed the ability to schedule posts for future dates or adjust time posted on past posts, which is great when I forget to post for a holiday. I also like that this separate app won't be confused with my personal Facebook page, so there is no chance of accidentally posting something on the business page that was meant for my personal one. That has been a problem before when you forget to switch back and forth, but is no longer an issue. I look forward to the adjustments they make in the future!

What do you dislike?

The app seems a little buggy at times, and even though I have my notification settings for the app on, I may not receive notifications about message from customers. It wouldn't be a huge deal but when I don't reply back right away, we lose the "fast reply" badge that we worked so hard for. Not sure why it does that, I have reported the problem but it has not yet been solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use for managing your businesses social media, really no other option for using Facebook business pages. Easy to use! No threat of accidentally posting a private post on the business page.

We are able to communicate better with our customers, update our business hours instantly and keep relevant with other companies in our area.

Facebook review by Johanna W.
Johanna W.

"Useful for Page Management"

What do you like best?

I like that it's clear that I'm posting as my page. There's no risk of getting confused and posting as myself by accident. I also like that I can manage multiple pages in the same app very simply and easily.

What do you dislike?

I can't always get notifications to go away... But that's across Facebook, not just in Page Manager. I wish the insights were more detailed, but there's still a lot of information there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a useful tool on the arsenal. I don't think there's anything there that I can't do from the regular Facebook app, but it's quicker and easier to get to and without having to wait through the rest of Facebook to get there.

No more accidentally posting as myself and having my post lost in Oblivion somewhere not on my primary wall.

Facebook review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Useful and Complex Tool"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the manager gives me the ability to get multiple types of data. I loved that it broke it down by so many categories so I knew who I was reaching and how they were viewing it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the manager can be too complicated or confusing when it comes to viewing ad campaigns. Once I created an ad campaign and budget I was often confused if I had reached my budget for the ad or for the whole page.

I am able to easily promote posts and target a variety of audiences on social media. I was able to recruit full time governmental employees for a masters program.

Facebook review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"Effective way to manage several pages"

What do you like best?

The Facebook Pages Manager makes it easy to post and monitor engagement for each of our several stores. My favorite new feature is Location pages. They make it easy to post a general message from the 'parent page' to each of the location pages, but also permits sending a specialized message to just one particular location.

What do you dislike?

There is very little support when it comes to troubleshooting Facebook page issues, especially when it comes to the Ad Manager. Several times, I have been delivered an "error" on my page with no clear explanation as to what I was doing wrong or what could be done to fix it. The support channels are minimally effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the many tools Facebook Pages Manager has to offer. The Ads Manager and Power Editor that come along with it are very effective when it comes to targeting specific audiences. There are millions and millions of potential customers on Facebook, and Pages Manager helps to communicate with them on a smaller budget when compared to conventional advertising.

Facebook Pages Manager makes it easy to communicate with our customers, and deliver unique messages to each of our separate stores. It has also been able to show us the demographics of our customers and page viewers. This helps our marketing team create targeted ads ad

Facebook review by Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.

"Facebook Page Manager"

What do you like best?

I love how easy accessible Facebook pages manager is. You can connect your pages to your personal account and have access whenever you would like. It's perfect to help your business and clients to grow an audience and very affordable. The results and analytics are very useful to bring back to your clients and explain what should be improved or not.

What do you dislike?

There are no downfalls we have found with Facebook Manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use and affordable.

We are helping our clients grow their audience and gain more clients in their field of work. Facebook Page Manager is a great tool to use for Ads. You are able to create narrow down your audience or broaden it on your own. Who ever you are trying to reach you are able to and the ad informs you an estimate of who you will be reaching and how long it will take.

Facebook review by Administrator

"Perfect for managing multiple pages!"

What do you like best?

Besides being able to view every page I manage in one app, I love all the insights Facebook Business Manager gives. It's helped me find blind spots in my marketing plans, and realize what's working well for each page so I can capitalize on that.

What do you dislike?

One thing that frustrates me is the limited "roles" options for each page. I'd love for my clients to be able to view insights and see everything as an admin, but then I run into that problem of them getting notifications and not letting me know.

This is especially frustrating with reviews. Because my client will get the review first because they're only logged into on business page. If I'm viewing another clients page, I don't get notifications that there's a new review to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a place to that not only makes managing your page easy, but also helps you capitalize on what you're doing well to avoid costly mistakes....Get on Facebook Business Manager!

Before using Facebook pages manager I would have to login to my clients accounts to manage their pages. That's a lot of passwords and user names to manage!

Also I would miss notifications because my client would receive it and forget to tell me.

Since loading this app, I'm now able to manage each clients page in one place, including their ads which is WONDERFUL!

Facebook review by Vevlyn G.
Vevlyn G.

"Facebook is the Wal-Mart of software!"

What do you like best?

Managing my music page, and all my groups, as well as my personal page all from one toolbox is beyond convenient.

What do you dislike?

Constant updates to privacy and security terms means more maintenance of settings to ensure the same amount of privacy and security remains within it page, can be tedious if you don't have a team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize Facebook as a top resource in business. It's where the entire polutaion is a all at once. There is constant encouragement to promote yourself. Facebook makes the opportunity for brand exposure real.

Lack of exposure is becoming a problem solved for my business. I have realized having multiple pages on one account is more organized than one page with all my content and site links posted haphazardly throughout the one profile.

Facebook review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"What customer service????"

What do you like best?

I like using Facebook page manager because it allows me to reach potential customers and keep in touch with current customers.

What do you dislike?

Facebook customer service is awful. Can't speak with a person no matter what. You can't live chat you can only email them. That is not good customer service. They even disabled my Facebook advertising because I guess I had more them 20% Text in an image I used. It was their software that allowed me to move forward with the image after I made modifications to the original image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to have live customer service reps.

We have had a large increase in our social media interaction since using Facebook. Everyone one has a Facebook page these days. Communication is very easy. We even use the job posting option.

Facebook review by Jesus Daniel P.
Jesus Daniel P.

"It complies with what was created."

What do you like best?

I love that easy access to all my facebook pages whether they are companies, businesses, etc. It's free and I really have not seen any other application that makes this kind of facebook page administration.

What do you dislike?

Many times there are several notifications that when you go to do them or they are not or only take you to the main page. they have not yet been able to integrate functions with instagram well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, because you're not really going to get anything better than this.

It is very easy to maintain control of all your pages and it is a great relief that Facebook has taken an app only to facilitate the work and separate it from our personal profile.

Facebook review by Aundra A.
Aundra A.

"Best way to present"

What do you like best?

I love the public/reusable/share feature. I created a professional presentation on my personal account, and was able to share it easily with the rest of my team. Even more, they were able to make a copy onto their accounts and add personal touches to the overall template.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more templates to choose from - the existing templates are a little childish and not necessarily the best for a professional setting. However, if you know photoshop and basic design, you can add to the presentation easily.

Being able to share presentations so teammates can customize them for their information sessions has been the best thing -- it's so much easier than creating separate powerpoints, uploading them, having the team download them, etc. It's also more visually appealing than other presentation software or products I've used.

Facebook review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Works well"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it makes it to keep track of all your Facebook pages and their individual growths. It makes it really simple to see the engagement you are getting for each page, and allows you to easily maintain and update them.

What do you dislike?

It's not so much a problem for me anymore, but I do feel like the page manager is kind of difficult and confusing for first time users. As you use it more, it gets easier to understand, but I think it could be more user friendly.

I use Facebook Pages Manager to solve the problem of engagement with a business that I help with. It helps to not only get more engagement and awareness of the business, but it makes it really easy for me and the business to be aware of what is getting engagement and what people are liking.

Facebook review by User in Internet

"Easy to use with Ad tools! "

What do you like best?

It's a powerful too for any business or fan page owners. I've been using the page manager to manage accounts and also buy ads on Facebook and Instagram. Facebook makes advertising feature relative easy to use. You can also see the CTR for the money spent to see how effective your ads are.

What do you dislike?

Need a personal facebook account to create one. I'd prefer the ability to create a business page without having to have it linked to any personal accounts. I also think the ad campaign manager could be complicated for people who are not familiar with the tools. You can have multiple campaigns and multiple ads under each campaigns and if you're not familiar with each buttons, you could get lost using the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your target customers are age 30 and above then facebook page manager is not a bad option.

The reach rate is terrible with the new facebook algorithm. Apparently facebook wants you to buy ads so your posts can be seen and reached by your followers or potential followers. The benefit I have is that even without buying ads you can still get a detailed reports for viewers analysis.

Facebook review by Administrator

"Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

We use this most often when promoting events, as we use other scheduling software for the majority of our other posts. I think Facebook Pages Manager is super easy to navigate, and the app makes it possible for me to do things quickly from my phone, even when I'm out of the office.

What do you dislike?

I find it annoying that the app doesn't seem to sync with my personal Facebook. I often log in on my computer and get rid of all of our notifications using the web version of Facebook, but the red bubble on my phone screen doesn't go away. It's a small thing, but annoying nonetheless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for monitoring your business' social presence on-the-go. I love not feeling chained to my laptop all the time!

Before investing in Hootsuite, this was how we scheduled our Facebook posts exclusively. Now I use it for last minute social calendar additions or to keep my eyes on engagement when I'm out of the office.

Facebook review by Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

"One of the most important tools for both advertising and data collection"

What do you like best?

If you're a business that wants to grow (or just succeed) you have to be on Facebook. Facebook for Business helps to get the most out of the platform for increasing presence, connecting with new customers (and the ones who will be most interested in what your business offers as well as providing the data on how effectively campaigns are going in a way that is extremely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

In terms of the data that Facebook collects, you only have access to a very tiny part of it. In terms of price that is understandable. However, some of the targeting, while nonetheless extremely impressive, could be easier to navigate and allow for further precision.

A targeted reach for an incredible price that is at a level of effectiveness that is unparalleled. The app makes it much easier to track multiple accounts for multiple clients.

Facebook review by Patrizia Z.
Patrizia Z.

"Facebook Pages Manager for Media Business"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and an "on the go" tool. I use it for more than just one website and it's also very convenient to hop from one page to the other. The Pages Manager shows you your progress and lets you change things without a problem. I also like that it lets you plan your media postings.

It's a free tool to use as well and the administration can be shared with other users. It allows me to do my job wherever I am, I just need Internet connection and my phone or computer with me.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot I don't like, just sometimes the program works a little too slow. Sometimes the program is confusing when choosing a certain time for the posting, due to different time zones and me traveling a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is nothing else on the market, that works as easy for Facebook as its own product.

To get in contact with your fans and followers. Before the manager, it was harder to change and plan things on Facebook pages. It also solved the problem of hosting more pages at the same time.

Facebook review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Great way to market"

What do you like best?

I think that social media is a huge gateway to marketing and getting information out to people. We are able to use our Facebook page to notify patients of any updates, activities, or information about the business 24/7. This is just such a great tool to promote a business!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about with the use of Facebook.

We have had no issues with Facebook pages. We are very happy with all the options that are available to us. We have realized that being able to post topics, or events, or any updates is very easy. It is also nice that we connect with our patients through social media because they get to share what we put out. Being able to reach more potential patients through social media is key in growing a business.

Facebook review by Megan P.
Megan P.

"Facebook Pages Manager makes it SO much easier to market on Facebook"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of having all my Facebook pages in one area. The setup for creating posts/running ads is SUPER easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that turning off specific notifications for certain pages only can be a hassle sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely love using Facebook Pages Manager! As previous detailed, it lets me see all my pages in one place and helps for me to use ALL my pages through my phone as well. I use my phone for a lot of business so having this app is super helpful.

I'm able to run my design company, my author page, as well as several other Facebook pages that I admin all in one place. It makes it a lot easier to see how my outreach is doing on each page.

Facebook review by Christopher J. N.
Christopher J. N.

"Facebook Pages Manager helps me manage multiple social accounts"

What do you like best?

I like that I can navigate Facebook for personal use and professional use separately by using the Facebook Pages app. The Pages app gives me all and only the tools I need to manage multiple Facebook pages. As a social media manager, I am on the go alot and use my mobile device to post content and the pages app allows me to schedule photo and video content right through my iPhone.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to tag a person as page through using the Facebook pages app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try and use the Facebook app to manage both your personal account and any pages you manage. The app makes it simple to schedule content and engage with content as your professional page.

I am able to schedule, monitor and post right through the app while on the go. I love the ease of use when switching from one account to the next as well.

Facebook review by Brandon A.
Brandon A.

"Great features for a free product"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to schedule posts, and to craft them in a way that looks the best. It's also wicked easy to manage. And did I mention that it's free?! It's also very easy to add administrators and users to our account.

What do you dislike?

I still have to update our other accounts, so It's annoying to have to log into each account separately. I can use Hootsuite or Buffer and do the same things I can with Facebook Pages, but I get everything done in one shot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a great tool for social media beginners. It shows many of the features of a Hootsuite or Buffer, but without having to pay. It lets you get your feet wet in social media management.

I use it to update our parents and community about what we're doing in our schools. It's great to have some analytics and scheduling tools for free!

Facebook review by Amado P.
Amado P.

"Facebook Pages at It's Best"

What do you like best?

I like the option that I can create an event if there is something to celebrate or an event that requires a lot of attendees and you can invite your F B friends.

What do you dislike?

Of course all of us wants to send our events annoucements to most people. The sad part is that you will need to pay certain dollars to boast your event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Manager is really useful because people can collaborate. They can send reply or comment to a post that is connected to them.

It will solve the problem of not being infomed from a very important event or activity that you need to attend to

Facebook review by Emma K.
Emma K.

"A lot of options for page managers"

What do you like best?

I really like how many options you have as a page manager to customize your page and posts. There are a lot of options to help control what users and your audience is able to interact with.

What do you dislike?

It feels awful messy sometimes. Because there are so many options and features, it can get overwhelming at first. My biggest complaint is the insights page - this could be miles better, especially from a company like Facebook, in terms of visualization and ability to slice the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get overwhelmed by the interface and take it piece by piece until you are comfortable using all the features.

I am able to effectively manage my Facebook pages, audience, and posts without getting things mixed up with personal accounts.

Facebook review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Facebook Pages"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule posts is helpful for preparing content ahead of time. I also appreciate the analytics portion to know which of my posts are doing best.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't schedule "shared" posts. For example, if I don't want to share something from a partner's facebook page at that moment, I cannot schedule the share for later. Instead you must go back onto their page and share it in live time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that your content should be tailored to Facebook specifically. Not all social media is created equal, and some content, such as info-graphics and posters, will not display in the same manner on Facebook as they do on other platforms.

I'm reaching out to a large demographic of people for event promotion, as well as establishing a familiar brand to be recognized. As I have launched a new brand this year, having a solid social media presence has been vital to our growth.

Facebook review by Supo K.
Supo K.

"Could be better"

What do you like best?

Notifications from multiple social media platforms in one place. I can check my Instagram and Facebook feeds in one place

What do you dislike?

Inability to interact with Instagram notifications .

It is also a bit wonky as far as displaying Facebook notifications in a timely way. I often have to refresh the app several times before I can read Facebook messages I just got notified of.

Inability to post to Instagram directly from app.

1/2/18 update: it appears there is now the ability to interact with Instagram posts & notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for managing multiple social media pages in one app.

I am able to manage and view all my social media posts and notifications in one place. It frees up time to do other tasks.

Facebook review by Bryan M H.
Bryan M H.

"Live Posting "

What do you like best?

I am an event coordinator so most of my posting and updating is down out of the office or away from my desk. With pages manager I can easily make live posts of events, respond to comments and questions, or create new events and posts.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lag when posting at times. Might be due to heavy usage or just a program problem but it can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already use Facebook there will be no learning curve. If your new to Facebook it is quick and easy to learn to use.

Out of Office and Away from Desk Event postings. Multiple users posting from multiple events in different locations. Live event posting.

Facebook review by Colleen S.
Colleen S.

"Seamless Page Management"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Facebook Page Manager is that it organizes all of the most important functions needed to manage a successful Facebook page in one place.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about this app/site feature. The only thing I can say may need a little improvement is the integration between the Facebook app and the Page Manager app. Separately they are phenomenal. If they were combined I think it would make the process of managing a page even more seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this application to any business that uses a Facebook page for marketing or client retention.

We are able to keep track of messages from prospective clients, market/advertise our business, and manage our posts very easily with this app.

Facebook review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"This is such a helpful tool! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily manage 3+ pages and it's all clearly laid out. It's super user-friendly and is constantly improving with every update. It also offers great analytics insights.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike it that it's a separate app that I have to download and store. I kind of wish it was included in the Facebook app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I HIGHLY recommend this if you are a manager of multiple Facebook pages (especially) - or even just one! There is ease of use and functionality that it offers on your mobile phone. So convenient

It's helped me stay organized with my posts and made it really easy to post things on the go and spontaneously. I also really like the analytics aspect.

Facebook review by Amani I.
Amani I.

"FB pages manager - a great tool for business"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we have a separate app called the pages manager itself to manage business pages on the mobile. I have three active business listings and it is very convenient for me to post, schedule and also check notifications.

What do you dislike?

At this point there is nothing specifically I dislike about this app. It's features are all great and I find it very convenient and useful for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a 'must have app' for all page admins especially for the ones using it for commercial purposes - it makes using FB way easier!

I have three business listings on Facebook. All three are retail sales pages. I need to regularly post pictures of available items and also communicate with customers on the various concerns they have. Having pages manager has made it easier for me to select the right page, attend to the tasks and then move on to the next. This is not the least linked to my personal profile which is a great relief as previously the notification on my profile didn't let me notice the business notifications. I used to miss out a lot of good leads as the notifications from the page were just buried in the notifications from the profile. Additionally the call to action buttons on the app are also suggesting buttons, that we can also implement to get a good lead on the page. It's very simple and easy to use with minimal technical knowledge. Facebook pages manager is definitely a must have for page admins on Facebook especially if you are using it for commercial purposes.

Facebook review by Mike V.
Mike V.

"Pages Manager keep me on track with our business pages."

What do you like best?

I like being able to keep our business page separate from our personal ones. It's pretty useful to keep our business on voice.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislike is that the chat feature isn't as easy to use as the regular chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Pages Manager to anyone that runs a separate business page. It is basically a requirement if you want to appear professional.

Being able to separate and schedule our business pages has allowed me to stay on voice and stay consistent. This consistency has allowed us to raise more brand awareness and increase our customer interaction.

Facebook review by Stephen F.
Stephen F.

"Excellent Tool for Reaching a Large Audience"

What do you like best?

Facebook's Pages Manager is a great tool for reaching a large audience for your product, fan page, etc. The built-in analytics makes your job much easier in targeting specific audiences for advertisements, and the messaging options makes for easier, one-on-one interaction with your fans.

What do you dislike?

This tool really contains everything that someone would need for managing a social media page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to grow your audience on social media, definitely use Facebook's Pages Manager. From helpful analytics to fan interaction, it's the best way to go for managing a social media page.

When it comes to using this tool, our primary focus is generating a large audience for our page. Through the built-in analytics, this becomes extremely easy and less time consuming.

Facebook review by Sandy R.
Sandy R.

"Facebook Pages - Multiply impact without the hassle"

What do you like best?

Facebook pages allow me the ability to be on Facebook as a company instead of an individual. The focus is not personal but marketing and the ability for paid ads can multiply impact quickly with measured results.

What do you dislike?

The metrics make it tricky for actually getting viewed. You need to make sure you are getting likes and shares so getting started can take time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand your audience and get support within your company to make sure you get likes and shares right away

Facebook pages manager is allowing us to open another place to reach audiences where they are at. It's like opening a coffee shop in the middle of the community.

Facebook review by Diana M. R.
Diana M. R.

"Very Counterintuitive "

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to see updates on statuses, followers, and posts. Finding specific old posts is relatively easy.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. Creating an ad is such a headache. Navigating from screen to screen is a nightmare. A map would be great or even making it more user-friendly would help eliminate the back and forth of trying to find what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel like things could be more cohesive. There is a lack of flow when switching from Ads to Manager.

I haven't really solved any issues. I do much of my management on a third party platform. I only go to the Manager when I need to run an ad. It could be the most confusing thing out there.

Facebook review by Amber B.
Amber B.

"Easy, simple page manager software"

What do you like best?

Great free resource that I use while managing a non-for-profit charity. Able to easily manage content track the reach and scope of my audience. Also suggests ways to increase followers and audience participation.

What do you dislike?

There was a slight learning curve to maximize functionality. Took a few attempts navigating the pages tab within the FB Pages Manager site to understand how to successfully get it to do what I want it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free, easy to use. Large scope to reach possible audience as it seems almost everyone has a facebook account.

Managed to start with a benchmark for my audience and can track what kind of content and posts the audiences tend to like and share. Like how it is easily accessible from my mobile through the app.

Facebook review by David W.
David W.

"Facebook pages manager saves the day!"

What do you like best?

I used to have to log in individually to all of my pages. This meant having multiple incognito windows open, not to mention remembering all those passwords! I also like being able to use the same message on multiple windows without redoing it over and over.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It has the same level of functionality as posting directly but with less work to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing I don't like is you can't duplicate messages to multiple pages

I have multiple branded identities, but a lot of them get the same promotional content. Pages manager makes it way easier to select the ones I want to hit with each promotional message, and get business done!

Facebook review by Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.

"Amazing Notifications"

What do you like best?

It keeps me on top of boosting posts or ads

Gives detailed insights and constant reminders

What do you dislike?

Phone app doesn't update regularly. I'll go 2 days with no notifications then have 30 hit at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are entering the Facebook realm, the pages manager makes posting on the go simple and easy. Able to track how posts and ads do and sends updates and reminders to keep you posting and remain connected to followers.

Managing ads and boosting posts

Easy to manage and select which posts to push out as ads

Makes managing multiple pages easy and located in one place

Facebook review by Derek C.
Derek C.

"Handy for social media managers on the go"

What do you like best?

Love the app and the flexibility it offers me to constantly see comments and messages 24/7.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are missing that are offered in the Desktop version. They are things that are not used commonly so I understand why they might be left off the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need constant updates, this is the perfect app, however it can be annoying getting so many notifications if you aren’t too worried about social media.

I’ve installed the message plugin in my ecommerce sites, so when I get notification in my phone, I can get back to my customers right away. I can answer questions about the product while they are still deciding on a certain product, etc.

Facebook review by Vincent L.
Vincent L.

"Go Deeper with your Audience"

What do you like best?

FB Manager allows me to better understand the demographics of fanbase between the different accounts I manage. The Insight section gives me weekly stats on reach and engagement, which proof to be very helpful as I better create and schedule new content.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing significant that I don't like about Facebook Manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing Facebook pages, this app is a no-brainer as it provides insights needed for a manager to create relevant and high-engagement content.

I manage more than 1 page for different clients and the app has proven to be easy to use as I toggle between these accounts seamlessly. It allows scheduling of post which is the best part.

Facebook review by Madison J.
Madison J.

"I am very satisfied from this tool."

What do you like best?

Facebook Page Manager app is extremely easy to navigate via dashboard and to track Facbeook campaigns, ads and posts. I can easily launch Facebook Campaign and to track the performance of the campaigns including clicks, impressions, reach, and engagement. I can easily edit text, images, and posts with ads. I also use mobile app so I can manage the pages on the go.

What do you dislike?

Sometime I don’t get notification when someone boost a post and then I have to go through the whole process of pushing out and ad in order to boost the post, and this process is time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool helps me to report back on our social media analytics on Facebook. Also, it helps us to increase brand awareness and engagement from both our current followers and to reach out potential followers and customers.

Facebook review by Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

"Great app for managing your Facebook business page"

What do you like best?

I love that I get notifications on my phone when someone interacts with my business page. I can Post quickly from my phone if I am out and about, which is super useful.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like that I get both notifications about my business from the regular facebook app and from this manager app. It would be nice to just get them from the facebook manager app so it doesn't get confusing, and also so my phone doesn't get so many notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the perfect way to keep up with your facebook business page when you are on the go. If you have a facebook business page, you really need this app! You can respond to customers right when they leave a comment on one of your posts, which is really important.

I have created ads right from my phone, which is nice when I am out or just don't want to use my computer at the time. I also can post from my phone, and respond right away when a client comments on one of my posts. I can also write back to customers right away when they send me a message through my facebook page. It's very important to be fast, so I love that I get notifications for this.

Facebook review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"Great way to manage pages"

What do you like best?

Facebook Pages Manager provides the tools to easily create and manage numerous pages. It's very easy to use, especially when it comes to posting, commenting, and using Facebook's ad service.

What do you dislike?

Viewing insights can be a struggle to get to and unfortunately you can't display insights to anyone who isn't an admin on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Pages Manager has very few drawbacks. It's ability to allow you to communicate in real time with clients or customers is incredibly valuable. The ease of use in managing multiple pages makes using Facebook Pages Manager worthwhile.

Its really the best way to manage and create facebook pages. A great way to increase and stay involved with a businesses social media presence.

Facebook review by Dan O.
Dan O.

"Convenient App to Manage Pages on the Move"

What do you like best?

It allows me to stay in touch with those that are communicating or interacting with my Facebook page(s) whilst I'm on the move, personally I use the Android app. I can keep an eye on how my business is doing and I can post updates that may be of interest whilst on the move.

What do you dislike?

Through my Facebook page I get a lot of message spam, there is no way to filter this out. The app is nearly 100 megs!

I really just use Facebook Page Manger to keep in touch with anything that is time sensitive, things that need to be dealt with right away, the Android app lets me do that with relative ease.

Facebook review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Super easy, love Facebook, reaches a wide audience, makes managing pages easier"

What do you like best?

I manage 5 Actor Workshop pages because we have studios worldwide, per the screenshot attached. I couldn't do the mobile facebook pages app as a screenshot as I don't have access to my phone at the moment, but I usually use this app on my phone--not on my desktop. For that I just use the facebook page! It's not really meant for the computer as much as it is for the convenience of managing all of your pages easily from your mobile device.

What do you dislike?

That it's not very desktop friendly. That's not really a big deal though, I use it on my mobile device. Not much to say here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it and manage your pages easier--never post on the wrong page again. That is a common mistake that can be avoided. Boost your engagement.

Sometimes I get confused between all of the pages, since we have NYC, London, LA, etc. I want to make sure I'm posting the right things on the right pages--sharing the correct photos, posts, status's, etc. It's easier to stay organized with this app.

Facebook review by Michelle I.
Michelle I.

"Great if you run multiple pages!"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is there in one place. I can log into the app, choose the page I need to work on, and it's done. Very easy peasy!

What do you dislike?

The notifications seem a bit wonky on the mobile app. Sometimes I set them to off but still get them. Even with some digging around, I can't seem to figure out why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy if you're managing more than one page, especially nonprofit orgs! You can log into this app instead of logging directly into Facebook. You can also do many other functions in a hurry, like removing/adding admin, getting emergency requests for help, or seeing how your campaign is performing. Pages manager has been a total blessing, especially the mobile version. I'm always on the go, so having it right on my phone is wonderful.

I run multiple nonprofit pages, which can be hectic. FPM makes it very easy to get requests for donations and help posted and reposted for time zone changes. I love being able to schedule posts!

Facebook review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Good app to manage your Facebook page on the go"

What do you like best?

The Facebook Pages manager app is easy to use, especially if I'm away from my computer. I can publish an announcement, update, picture, etc. from my phone, check notifications, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that it's necessarily a dislike, but I think I'll always prefer managing the page from the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage a Facebook Page, you probably want to have this app!

I use a laptop for work. I don't always take it home with me, nor do I always want to start it up just to make a quick announcement. Facebook Pages Manages allows me to do that. I can also track our page's use