Facebook

Founded in 2004, Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

Work for Facebook?

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook Reviews

Showing 190 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by <span>valentina l.</span>
valentina l.

It is a very comfortable and simple way to stay connected with your friends, family and acquaintance

What do you like best?

To be able to interact with people from all over the world, be it relatives, friends or acquaintances, or even meet new people through him.

It allows me to interact with people for my work benefit, to keep abreast of the latest trends regarding my work field and how easy it is to get business done quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

that just as we can interact with people from all over the world, people can access your information and manipulate it at will whether it is good or bad. therefore it is very important to take safety precautions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them a lot. It is an excellent application, easy to use, and great to keep in touch with friends and help a lot to people who want to publicize their business or labor services.

It has brought me very good benefits because through my profile I can take for granted my projects and designs that I have made. And in the same way, meet people who may be interested in these projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook
Facebook review by <span>Chester &amp; Roxanne R.</span>
Chester & Roxanne R.

FB for business and Personal

What do you like best?

Being connected to family and friends on the personal side. Seeing people you haven't see in years keeping in touch with family you wouldn't because they live in another State.

For Business you can market your service sell your product. have your business connections.

What do you dislike?

With a social Medial it has you have the good, the bad and the ugly,

the Youth is affected by post of others that may or may not be directed in a negative way the has cause harm. I don't think children should be subjected to this connection so young to strangers> I don't post pictures of my grandchildren on my page for their safety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would for business purpose to be contented.

To display the product and service they offer.

my customer is able to see who we are and can reach us through Face Book since the younger Generation is more apt to use Social Medial than a telephone to contact the business.

What Social Networks solution do you use?

Facebook review by <span>Christine Stella P.</span>
Christine Stella P.

Impossible To Do Without

What do you like best?

Facebook drives so much of our community of users its impossible to overlook its utility. It is a point of interaction that we use the most consistently - plugging in all of our other platforms to Facebook means that we are able to direct traffic flow to our content and let people know what we are up to as an organization, programs that are coming up, fundraising and other options!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that facebook continues to suggest advertisements or in-house ticketing options to us. We have not seen much progress on the few occasions that we have gone with the option to purchase a Facebook Ad. We also like our current ticketing option. What feels uncomfortable is the possibility that we may eventually be forced to turnover our ticketing to them as a vendor when other options are more enjoyable for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is key. Its not an option there are no other sites like it - when you additionally realize that there is so much happening in terms of the site's growth and competition with other applications.

Access to our audience and clients is a big piece of the legitimacy that Facebook gives us. We are most closely followed there and understand that it matches our market to be very present on Facebook. The benefit of exposure and ease of discoverability is huge for us.

Facebook review by <span>jon p.</span>
jon p.

Facebook

What do you like best?

the simplicity of being able to connect to people all over the world with a simply click. Facebook does a great job of connecting each of your devices if you want to constantly be in contact, but also allows you to customize the notifications if you don't want your device going off every five minutes. I also like the new option to block/flag for review of content. Just shows that they are making steps in the right direction. The new jobs posting is a great addition as well!

What do you dislike?

The amount of ads that are now showing up in my feed are getting annoying, but it isn't anything out of the ordinary for internet these days. I wish that there was a "hide me" function so that specific people would not be able to find or see that you have a Facebook page. It should be just as easy to hide from someone as it is to find someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program that allows you to connect with many people all over the world. I specifically recommend the jobs posting, as it has become very simple to share with a specific group of people details about a job that you are hiring for.

With Facebook, we have been able to post job-ads and find many qualified applicants. Though this opens postings up to many unqualified people, the filtering tool is starting to work better and better to post to a target audience.

Facebook review by <span>Steven Z.</span>
Steven Z.

Easy, convenient, fun, useful.

What do you like best?

I love almost everything about it. It is so many sites put in to one great site. Status updates, videos, photos, polls, fan pages, instant messaging, connecting with friends, family, and acquaintances all over the world. It is a great site to make new friends and even potential significant others. It is a fantastic site for social marketing as well. Many businesses, including the one I work for, benefit greatly from having a presence on Facebook. Your advertising in statuses can reach thousands upon thousands of people with little effort and planning. I have read that spending time on Facebook has been known to help many people relax, slow down their heart rate and decrease stress levels.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the potential for falling victim to identity theft. This is a problem that can easily be prevented though. Many people are not careful with what they share publicly on facebook and this can lead to unsavory characters exploiting that information. However, this is not the fault of Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Facebook for your marketing and customer contact needs. Everyone uses Facebook, and everyone is familiar with the concepts of interacting with each other and providing feedback and communication with each other and businesses. Take advantage of the seamless connection with potential customers.

Advertising and connecting with customers. The chat feature is extremely useful when paired with other customer service chat services, which are often compatible with the Facebook messenger API.

Facebook review by <span>Stephen F.</span>
Stephen F.

A Must for Social Outreach

What do you like best?

Facebook is the premiere social media platform, providing various options and features to help spread your company and/or brand to millions of customers and fans.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot say anything bad about Facebook. It's the world's premiere social media platform, and the support is great if any issues should arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to gain followers and expand your business. Definitely give it a try, and be sure to check out the advertising tools and analytic features.

When starting up a brand or a company, you need to be able to reach large audiences. Facebook allows you to do this, through their various advertising tools and platforms. From analytics to target audiences, Facebook delivers all of the necessary tools to grow and expand your brand or company.

Learning about Facebook?

* We monitor all Facebook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.