Facebook

4.0

Founded in 2004, Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

Work for Facebook?

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook Reviews

Showing 207 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by victoria g.
victoria g.

" Facebook for an innovative future"

What do you like best?

Beyond communication and parental supervision, there are more factors that can be decisive, such as the culture of each country, the customs, the social impact generated by the social network, the filters of information, etc. What is important to know is how to adapt to the new technology

What do you dislike?

the misuse that people can generate with Facebook, such as the bad promotion of products not suitable for users, others use this for undeviated acts such as fraud and kidnapping, although Facebook's privacy policies are clear and should not be used by minors. age plagiarizing information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A general advice for the use of social networks, is to start from the same care for social relations that one has outside the internet. That is, not talking to strangers, not sharing confidential information with people we know little about, differentiating the type of content that is shared according to who the other person is, using private conversations for private issues, informing parents and authorities if young people are disturbed or attacked, etc.

Facebook is a social network that has the advantages and disadvantages that can vary depending on whether its use is personal, educational or at the company level. The good use has brought me great competitive advantages in my job to interact with patients to share information, photos, clinical cases and be closer to them without losing contact as it should be, which has been very helpful and beneficial in my field work through consultations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook
Facebook review by Luther D.
Luther D.

"A bit oversaturated, but still effective."

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook is used by a large pool of people, which gives us great opportunities for acquiring new leads and staying in touch with customers. I also like that Facebook has a standardized layout, so we don't have to fuss too much with programming and styling our page a certain way. We can quickly upload announcements, photos, videos and other content that are easily accessible to the public.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that our posts are not automatically shown to people that Like our business page. In order for our own subscribers to see our posts, we have to pay Facebook to boost the posts. In many cases, Facebook businesses may have to spend money on ads to acquire subscribers. It seems unfair that we have to pay additional fees to reach out to the subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least, I recommend any business to sign up with Facebook to have a presence on there. Whether you like Facebook or not, it's platform that many people are on and will likely expect your business to be on there.

We are able to stay in touch with our customers and leads. Facebook gives us a reliable platform for people to access news, photos and videos about our company. With Facebook Ads, we can target ads to people in a specific demographic with interests related to our ads. That has really helped us to maximize our ad conversions.

What Social Networks solution do you use?

Facebook review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Facebook Ads are Life"

What do you like best?

Facebook is not just for keeping up with friends and family but is also tremendously valuable for your business. With the easy to use and set up ad campaigns, your company will is guaranteed to have an increase in traffic not only to your website but also your location. Don't take my word for it though, go check it out!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I would say I particularly dislike about using Facebook to run ad campaigns on. The only advice I would give is to make sure that your ad image is direct and to the point of the outcome you want to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!! You will not regret it and you have nothing to lose by integrating Facebook Ads into your marketing and advertising. Ads are fairly simple to manage with the right people in charge. I would advise that you set down with your forecasting team to help delegate which campaigns launch when and for how long in regards to past performance. The goal here is to use Facebook Ads as a ROI tool. Needless to say the pricing on Facebook Ads is quite reasonable and since we are at the starting block here in 2018, prices will remain reasonable until big name companies like Coca-Cola and Amazon decide to run huge campaigns causing for the pricing to sky rocket. Nobody wants to be stuck competing with those two companies, so get on board while the ROI is enormous!

Primarily location awareness of various companies. Promoting the "nearby deals" of companies in specific neighborhoods. Small businesses specifically have reaped the benefits of Facebook ads because so many of their target market is constantly checking out and using Facebook as a search engine for their needs.

Facebook review by Richard G.
Richard G.

" Facebook business tool"

What do you like best?

Facebook is a tool that not only serves to establish contact with acquaintances, friends and family, it also reinforces the idea of ​​new business opportunities, since through this Network you can make many types of advertisements regarding the business you are developing in that moment, in addition to this, you can interact with people on facebook Performing a pre-test to launch the product or service that you have or plan to offer to the public, in this way you will get an idea of ​​how much will be accepted by the public as it will be directed exactly.

Facebook also serves as an alert for possible problems of products or services since from home with your computer or mobile device you can have Facebook and assess the accounts of these service providers, make complaints or make good opinions about the service.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps what disguises the most is the bad use that several people can be giving to Facebook, promoting products not suitable for all public, or doing bad propaganda of some services, but nevertheless Facebook's privacy policies are clear and effective for each person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use facebook as a tool or platform for your professional growth, since through this you can grow both economically and socially, and help in your daily life.

Facebook has the advantage of being an application adaptable to various types of software such as Android or app for the wireless devices which I can use from anywhere, this facilitates the accessibility to the application and to be able to operate without any kind of problems, I can contact clients directly from the facebook chat and make any kind of concerns that may arise with the client, or I can simply see in the conversation with him exactly what his requests were and thus be able to deliver to the client a result exactly as established in the communication.

Facebook review by valentina l.
valentina l.

"It is a very comfortable and simple way to stay connected with your friends, family and acquaintance"

What do you like best?

To be able to interact with people from all over the world, be it relatives, friends or acquaintances, or even meet new people through him.

It allows me to interact with people for my work benefit, to keep abreast of the latest trends regarding my work field and how easy it is to get business done quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

that just as we can interact with people from all over the world, people can access your information and manipulate it at will whether it is good or bad. therefore it is very important to take safety precautions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them a lot. It is an excellent application, easy to use, and great to keep in touch with friends and help a lot to people who want to publicize their business or labor services.

It has brought me very good benefits because through my profile I can take for granted my projects and designs that I have made. And in the same way, meet people who may be interested in these projects.

Facebook review by Chester & Roxanne R.
Chester & Roxanne R.

"FB for business and Personal"

What do you like best?

Being connected to family and friends on the personal side. Seeing people you haven't see in years keeping in touch with family you wouldn't because they live in another State.

For Business you can market your service sell your product. have your business connections.

What do you dislike?

With a social Medial it has you have the good, the bad and the ugly,

the Youth is affected by post of others that may or may not be directed in a negative way the has cause harm. I don't think children should be subjected to this connection so young to strangers> I don't post pictures of my grandchildren on my page for their safety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would for business purpose to be contented.

To display the product and service they offer.

my customer is able to see who we are and can reach us through Face Book since the younger Generation is more apt to use Social Medial than a telephone to contact the business.

Facebook review by Christine Stella P.
Christine Stella P.

"Impossible To Do Without"

What do you like best?

Facebook drives so much of our community of users its impossible to overlook its utility. It is a point of interaction that we use the most consistently - plugging in all of our other platforms to Facebook means that we are able to direct traffic flow to our content and let people know what we are up to as an organization, programs that are coming up, fundraising and other options!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that facebook continues to suggest advertisements or in-house ticketing options to us. We have not seen much progress on the few occasions that we have gone with the option to purchase a Facebook Ad. We also like our current ticketing option. What feels uncomfortable is the possibility that we may eventually be forced to turnover our ticketing to them as a vendor when other options are more enjoyable for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is key. Its not an option there are no other sites like it - when you additionally realize that there is so much happening in terms of the site's growth and competition with other applications.

Access to our audience and clients is a big piece of the legitimacy that Facebook gives us. We are most closely followed there and understand that it matches our market to be very present on Facebook. The benefit of exposure and ease of discoverability is huge for us.

Facebook review by Jhonmyn Alexander A.
Jhonmyn Alexander A.

"A good use of facebook can bring you great advantages"

What do you like best?

It gives me the possibility of being in contact with those around me and with what happens in the world at any time.

What do you dislike?

There could be cases of identity theft which is a danger, especially for the person whose profile has been stolen, as it may result in damage to his image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can be connected with your friends, family or colleagues through the chat. This allows a direct contact at any time, even when the other person is not connected, because the message is envied by this same system and ready.

Companies can also sponsor on Facebook. From businesses to large media or companies, through personal blogs. They all have, have the opportunity to grow thanks to a system of capturing followers and easy access.

Facebook review by Rudy J.
Rudy J.

"The best advertising and communication tool"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy to use, a tool that allows me to be connected through chat, and have updated knowledge about family, friends, colleagues, groups, etc. Like today, a large number of companies that have made themselves known through this tool

What do you dislike?

I think they should make a filter about the publications that the user wants to receive in their profile, plus a little more security to avoid being part of identity theft

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool because it is very useful for advertising, and has a large number of profiles at the world level

In my place of work has been very useful since it has been widely publicized by means of this tool, facilitating and saving time, which you can use in another project or proposed goal

Facebook review by miguel p.
miguel p.

"facebook and its innovation"

What do you like best?

What I like most about facebook is its wide social network that it has, it allows you to contact many people around the world, know sites, upload information to the network and even various personal and work photos among others.

facebook has been a network that has been powerful in the world and every day are more people who register is said social network.

What do you dislike?

what most displeases facebook, is that security has failed a lot, does not have a privacy which allows people to safeguard their personal or business information, and already today there are many cases of harassment, and even they steal photos for you electronically clog it is for this that the security capacity must be increased and not give all the detailed information to the social network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend this wonderful social network, and make the most of it, you can use it to work, and entertainment, you can meet many people, as well as you can make your product or company known worldwide and thus provide better time to these networks social, and remembering to be pending with the use of it with minors, and privacy in terms of personal information.

432/5000

facebook helped us to position our company a bit more, it allows us to create a page detailing the type of company, its location and uploading each product that the company manages to later make it known on a large scale, it even serves a lot in terms of advertising the same.

It is quite beneficial because there are many people who can contact and let you know much faster by this social network.

Facebook review by jon p.
jon p.

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of being able to connect to people all over the world with a simply click. Facebook does a great job of connecting each of your devices if you want to constantly be in contact, but also allows you to customize the notifications if you don't want your device going off every five minutes. I also like the new option to block/flag for review of content. Just shows that they are making steps in the right direction. The new jobs posting is a great addition as well!

What do you dislike?

The amount of ads that are now showing up in my feed are getting annoying, but it isn't anything out of the ordinary for internet these days. I wish that there was a "hide me" function so that specific people would not be able to find or see that you have a Facebook page. It should be just as easy to hide from someone as it is to find someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program that allows you to connect with many people all over the world. I specifically recommend the jobs posting, as it has become very simple to share with a specific group of people details about a job that you are hiring for.

With Facebook, we have been able to post job-ads and find many qualified applicants. Though this opens postings up to many unqualified people, the filtering tool is starting to work better and better to post to a target audience.

Facebook review by Steven Z.
Steven Z.

"Easy, convenient, fun, useful."

What do you like best?

I love almost everything about it. It is so many sites put in to one great site. Status updates, videos, photos, polls, fan pages, instant messaging, connecting with friends, family, and acquaintances all over the world. It is a great site to make new friends and even potential significant others. It is a fantastic site for social marketing as well. Many businesses, including the one I work for, benefit greatly from having a presence on Facebook. Your advertising in statuses can reach thousands upon thousands of people with little effort and planning. I have read that spending time on Facebook has been known to help many people relax, slow down their heart rate and decrease stress levels.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the potential for falling victim to identity theft. This is a problem that can easily be prevented though. Many people are not careful with what they share publicly on facebook and this can lead to unsavory characters exploiting that information. However, this is not the fault of Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Facebook for your marketing and customer contact needs. Everyone uses Facebook, and everyone is familiar with the concepts of interacting with each other and providing feedback and communication with each other and businesses. Take advantage of the seamless connection with potential customers.

Advertising and connecting with customers. The chat feature is extremely useful when paired with other customer service chat services, which are often compatible with the Facebook messenger API.

Facebook review by dennis s.
dennis s.

" good social network to look for information"

What do you like best?

facebook besides being one of the most popular social networks, I can become a very important information medium for any programmer since there are many groups of information both at the programming level with any other information that is required, you can even ask any questions and another person could solve the problem in a quick and simple way, so I consider it as a very important information page with great content of information, besides being one of the most popular social networks.

What do you dislike?

You lose a lot of time trying to find information on Facebook because it is a social network, the messages and publications of other people lose time, it would be great if on facebook there was a section only for business and so give your company publicity or to look for information and Answer questions about a topic, so it would be a very important application for any company

Recommendations to others considering the product

use facebook more as a means of information or advertising you can get much benefit for jobs or even tasks, join various groups that interest you and review different companies, so your knowledge every time you enter Facebook will be much more.

many doubts are solved at the level of information you can even communicate with another person who possesses the knowledge that would help you perform the required work, you can find information in different groups that were created in the same social network at the programming level, thus helping to solve a problem much more quickly and efficiently.

Facebook review by Stephen F.
Stephen F.

"A Must for Social Outreach"

What do you like best?

Facebook is the premiere social media platform, providing various options and features to help spread your company and/or brand to millions of customers and fans.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot say anything bad about Facebook. It's the world's premiere social media platform, and the support is great if any issues should arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to gain followers and expand your business. Definitely give it a try, and be sure to check out the advertising tools and analytic features.

When starting up a brand or a company, you need to be able to reach large audiences. Facebook allows you to do this, through their various advertising tools and platforms. From analytics to target audiences, Facebook delivers all of the necessary tools to grow and expand your brand or company.

Facebook review by Veronica G.
Veronica G.

"My Facebook review"

What do you like best?

It helps me to keep in touch with friends, family, and businesses. It also helps me to keep our students, faculty, and staff apprised of what's going on in our department and the university.

What do you dislike?

Spam, fake profiles, soliciting, chain letters, and shut downs. This are items that Facebook has no real control over but they can be bothersome in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that they set up a page for their business because it gives them a free marketing tool to reach their target audience. Also update as often as you can so your audience is aware of any changes you might have going on.

Marketing and getting the word out there about our Department and the University. It has helped me to make our students aware of what we do here and what opportunities are out there.

Facebook review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Good for reaching different audiences for events and services."

What do you like best?

I like that I can create events that my business is holding to get a feel for how many people are going to attend and what to expect. I also enjoy getting feedback through the comments.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the advertisements that Facebook gives while I'm trying to promote my own business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you want people to hear about your business. Most people have a Facebook account and this can help your business grow.

I am solving the problem of communication by using Facebook. It makes it easier to tell my customers what I am offering and see what they are interested in.

Facebook review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Personal Facebook use for 10 years"

What do you like best?

Facebook has been great for staying in contact with family and friends around the world. I think it gives a new way for people to stay in contact and to expand the world to places we have never been before.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the advertisements on Facebook. It seems like Facebook may be able to track other things that are not on their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend for people to think of Facebook for nontraditional use. I think it was initially created for personal use but it have many professional uses as well. For example, learning about new treatment approaches or just sharing successes.

I have been able to learn more about different organizations that are related to my profession and learn from others. I have realized that Facebook allows people to be in contact with others in the profession that do not live near them.

Facebook review by Agency in Program Development
Agency in Program Development

"Facebook review "

What do you like best?

What I like about Facebook is that you can stay connected to people from high school, across the country and family that you do not always see. It bridges that gap of distance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all the security updates. I also dislike all the ads that show up in the right hand side of the facebook page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say from an agency that serves as a nonprofit Facebook is free and easy to use and with working within our community we are able to serve our consumers within the Facebook community who have disabilities and cannot often make it into our office. We are able to sometimes communicate with our clients through our agency Facebook. From a personal use I love facebook because I can stay connected with family and friends i went to high school with no matter where i live.

With Facebook our agency is able to connect with people in the community and post events and photos from our events.

Facebook review by Tushar B.
Tushar B.

"Good for communication and staying in touch"

What do you like best?

The ease with which we can connect to our family and friends and specially not get lost in touch and stay in touch. It is pretty good with the new features of live videos and photos that we can share and stay up to date.

What do you dislike?

It becomes too addictive and is not good for the future generation. Also, if I need to deactivate myself only for a few people without blocking them it would be a good option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is pretty good for everything nowadays related to social activities and jobs and pretty much everything.

Advertisements about the company and also job openings are posted.

Facebook review by Amanda A.
Amanda A.

"Works great for interacting with people"

What do you like best?

Facebook works great for interacting with people - due to the large number of people who interact with Facebook daily. It is great for reaching out to adults, which is our primary target. Even though one of our products is designed for children rather than adults, the marketing still needs to reach out to adults as they are the ones who purchase the product, and facebook is wonderful for doing just that.

What do you dislike?

Facebook ads are often ignored by people now, due to the way most people have started learning to skip over ads. There is also a different kind of market - people don't share things on facebook as much as they do on other types of social media, since they have to make a few extra clicks in order to do so (unlike Twitter, where a retweet is only a single click away).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great, but it is definitely not for the youngest crowd any longer - Facebook is more for the adults of the world at this time, which can be great if that is what you are hoping to reach out to. If you are looking for mostly teens, then Facebook may not be the best social media platform for you to reach out on.

We've found ways to share content with wide varieties of people, both customers and potential ones who are likely to become customers at some point in the future.

Facebook review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Great for promoting for business"

What do you like best?

I like that there's an option to create a business page viewable to public without having to link it to your personal Facebook page. Keeping work and personal separate is key to promoting a business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike Facebook not being just a simple way to connect with friends and family. I have been using Facebook for the last 15 years and it has changed so much. Example: bullying is used more on Facebook and reported less, users update their status to show the world every problem in their personal life. There's a high use of profanity, racism, and inappropriate outbursts that Facebook doesn't catch fast enough. Facebook used to be a safe place for personal accounts, but the only safe place is under a private page or business page.

I helped create my husband's Facebook page for the business he owns and operates out of our home, it has been an attraction grabber, business grows faster with Facebook business.

Facebook review by Dedra A.
Dedra A.

"Facebook The Money Machine!"

What do you like best?

I love the way Facebook has integrated with various other social media platforms to give you superior advertising results. This social platform had a multitude of superior targeted functions to let you make the most out of your advertising. Thousands upon thousands of business and specialty support groups are available totally free to post ads to daily. Anyone who is doing business should have a Facebook fan page. There are literally millions of people available to become prospects. Targeted lead generation campaigns are available for purchase and it is user friendly. Support it also excellent here if you need help or advice.

What do you dislike?

This platform is not friendly to automated postings of ads in large amounts continuously. They tend to block your account if you do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Facebook as a viable way to address recruiting and sales and marketing lead generation via their business groups. It is also an excellent way to generate brand recognition.

Brand recognition, recruiting for various programs, sales, lead generation, sales generation. This is a goldmine for sales and lead generation daily.

Facebook review by Sean J.
Sean J.

"Use To Be Better"

What do you like best?

Having a world of connections to leverage for business or social gatherings.

What do you dislike?

Very, very redundant functions found throughout the site. Also it offers features to freely promote your endeavors BUT stops you in your tracks if you do it too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conceptually great, but in practice it’s gotten more cumbersome over time. They need a complete rehaul on their feature-sets and eliminate redundant features, as well as making key features more clear to find. Using for your business is, however, a necessity these days.

Awareness

Facebook review by Brittnie M.
Brittnie M.

"Facebook keeps you in the loop on things going on around you"

What do you like best?

I like that facebook can be used for your personal use as well as your business use. You keep in touch with people that you wouldn't otherwise. Business use allows posts to be boost for a fee to reach more people that are interested in buying or selling a home within a certain area. Business pages are helpful to invite people to see what's going on in the real estate world or see what we have listed and might peek their interest. I love that I can learn useful things from articles that are posted and save posts that I really enjoy to reference back to. I also enjoy that there are recipes I can save. There are groups I can join that are helpful and interesting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I could spend hours upon hours on facebook. I'm easily distracted with reading posts or articles. Sometimes I don't like that facebook knows me so well and that they have posts/articles that will be geared towards me or my demographics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be a time sucker, so have a goal in mind when logging in.

This allows our team to reach more people with listings or to offer a hand to them in their buying/selling process to make it easier for them. The posts are in a target area and we can even make sure certain posts are sent to a demographic that would be interested in a type of home.

Facebook review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"The easiest social media account you'll ever have."

What do you like best?

Almost everyone you know will have a Facebook account. Facebook is THE social media outlet to keep in touch with everyone from family to acquaintances. Facebook is allows slight customization but is always changing and keeping up with the times.

What do you dislike?

Facebook is crazy with sponsored ads, always allowing cookies to follow you anywhere on the internet and is full of the craziest "news" stories you'll ever read. Although it is quite entertaining at times, Facebook can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a facebook page or group set up for your business, you are out of the loop! Facebook along with other social media platforms are the way to go. People won't want to deal with you if you don't keep your Facebook page up to date, so make sure you are always posting, even if it is sharing websites or meme's or anything that pertains to your business. Facebook allows everyone the potential to "go viral" at any moment.

Facebook is the easiest place to advertise your business. Free pages or groups allow you to expand your customer base beyond your local area and has the potential to go worldwide. Facebook live is a great benefit for those who have businesses or those who just want to be heard in the moment. Our business has expanded ten fold ever since we figured out how to actually implement Facebook's advertising services. Once you have that mastered, Facebook offers a plethora of opportunity to expand.

Facebook review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Great for building relationships with guests"

What do you like best?

Facebook is an excellent platform for building relationships with guests and keeping your business fresh on their mind. It allows original content, sharing others content, and interaction through quick clicks (i.e. "likes") and commenting. Also allows for some basic analytic tracking. Multiple people can be administrators to help with page upkeep from their personal profiles. Easy to use. Smartphone apps and web-browser access.

What do you dislike?

It's the best platform to me, so not much to dislike. Sometimes algorithms can make it hard for pages to show on people's "newsfeed". But the more they interact with you, the more likely they are to see your content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as an engagement tool with your customers. People buy from people/places they like. Build relationships - don't be one-sided. Facebook helps your business have a personality and to show people who you are as a company. Use it to promote sales, to share helpful tips, to show the silly side, the operational side. Use it to paint a picture and people will interact and be more aware of your business. Isn't that the number one step of marketing? Have fun!

Facebook helps us stay fresh in the minds of our guests and makes them miss us and want to come back. People like seeing the "real" side of a place/business and it's a great informal outlet for that too.

Facebook review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"Facebook is great at what it does--friends & family"

What do you like best?

Facebook is a really easy way to keep in touch with friends and family in many different places. It's a simple enough interface that my older relatives can manage it easily.

What do you dislike?

The political and advertising aspects of Facebook are both irritating and harmful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using FB as part of your social media presence, but NOT the focal point, as it is increasingly out of favor.

Our company uses Facebook for social media networking around our product and new offerings. It serves the same benefit as other social media, but with a slightly different audience.

Facebook review by Administrator

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ubiquity, connectivity and interface

What do you dislike?

Social media in general; haha. Joking aside, it does feel like it's become a bit of a "drug" where you check in and review every day without thinking about what you're doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The volume of eyeballs, the reach and marketing opportunities all present a tremendous upside if used properly. Facebook can be a powerful tool if it is not abused and used in a streamlined, strategic fashion.

Here's where I do enjoy it. The visibility of promoting your business - so long as you're not over the top about it - can be very beneficial. The volume of eyeballs is obviously incredible.

Facebook review by Nikki H.
Nikki H.

"Facebook Marketing, Not Sure If I Love It "

What do you like best?

Obviously it's social media, so the more you can get your name and brand out there, the better. It's easy to use because it is familiar. The analytics are useful.

What do you dislike?

The constant push to pay to boost a post. Also, the fact that the content that is not somehow back by money doesn't necessarily show up on the feed of the "fans." The formula facebook has to only show certain content is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can't hurt to use it. It's just another way to have a public presence, even if it's not mind blowing.

More than anything, we've been using Facebook to run promotions. We've seen a very small increase in communication and interaction with the page and our product, but nothing that has blown us out of the water.

Facebook review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Easy to use...and find your friends!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and upload videos and photos. Sharing your special moments with your family and friends. I've been able to talk to friends I haven't heard from in years, family that live in other countries, set up dates, meetings, etc.

Happy to be a member of Facebook and to be able to communicate with almost any business and more people than I know. Thanks for all you do facebook.

What do you dislike?

All the advertising of political agendas.

That they allow nudity, violence and other vulgar things.

Some of the stories are absolutely false and only up there to get you to click on that link.

Some of the people asking to for friendship are fake.

The games are slow to load and play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure to check your privacy settings in the beginning of signing up for Facebook.

We have an account for each of our businesses, our team members and our clubs.

Facebook review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"Facebook le réseau social par excellence"

What do you like best?

Facebook permet aussi bien au particulier de rester en contact et de se rapprocher avec sa famille, ses amis, ses connaissances ou même les gens aillant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que lui.

Que des entreprises pour développer son réseau, sa marque et ce faire connaitre par le plus grand nombre sur internet. Car oui Facebook est un des réseaux social les plus actifs et influant sur internet de nos jours.

What do you dislike?

Il est difficile en tant qu'entreprise de se démarquer des autres sans payer (pub, ...)

Côté utilisateur particulier, le seul problème pour moi c'est les faux comptes, qui spam, ajoute aux contactes ...

Facebook m'a permis de faire connaitre mon entreprise sur internet, facebook m'a vraiment aidé dans le développement de mon commerce !

Facebook review by luis a.
luis a.

"Facebook as business tool"

What do you like best?

With Facebook you can get promoted your business and reach a lot of new customers

What do you dislike?

The negative influence that some people could bring on new users

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep posting something everyday, be active

With Facebook I can bring best publicity to my business offering me benefits like reach a new target of customers

Facebook review by User

"It seemed better at the start"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can connect with the whole world. The idea is great, and judging by the number of users- it is widely popular.

What do you dislike?

At this point I dislike the layout. There should be more choices to consider. Timeline itself is a bit of confusing, and unorganized, this becomes difficult if you want to search through older posts. I basically prefer a manual search, which becomes impossible with this platform.

Due to being highly popular, people don't consider other social networks at all, so if I want to keep up with my friends I have to stay on this one.

A lot of adds and sponsored posts that I don't care about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Until some new social network becomes more popular then facebook, we are all stuck here :D

At one time it was a good solution to promote our product, but the pricing was out of the roof, so we eventually gave up on it.

Facebook review by Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.

"very good"

What do you like best?

I like its interface I like how easy and fast to use also be able to contact my friends, family and even people that for years I have not seen. It really is a wonderful application because it gives you the options to get to anyone even if you are registered on Facebook. I like it and I recommend it

What do you dislike?

the only detail that sometimes the videos look very slow but it is already a detail of Internet connection.

I really use it for personal things

Facebook review by User in Computer Software

"Great way to involve clients"

What do you like best?

I am in charge of our companies social media for my company. This is such an incredible way to reach our clients. We use this weekly sometimes more. We may promote different items or just simply wish others happy holidays. This is a free marketing tool that ALL businesses should be using. You can even do face to face conference calls on facebook or stream live from an event. VERY COOL.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am unaware of how the updates work. We have alot of new features- They should really offer a tutorial for things like the "live feature" Other than that I honestly don't have much complaints. Free marketing is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you have any kind of business, GET ON FACEBOOK. This is the cheapest way to reach an incredible amount of people and with hashtags etc now the possibilities are really limitless.

We are spreading information so easily and more importantly for free. I noticed a simple reminder of our products capabilities on Facebook have sold more and created more revenue.

Facebook review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Not Dying, Just Mature"

What do you like best?

The largest audience on any social platform, who voluntarily interact by passive consumption - unlike Google, which requires targeting, Facebook will bring you organic traffic, if you are careful to properly build your network.

What do you dislike?

Increased newsfeed competition and am absolutely opaque algorithm that serves content to the masses - from what we can glean, ads have an exposure restriction of 2 instances in a 12-hour window, but there's no such limit on organic data, which can be shared by multiple persons to flood your timeline. Likewise, the curated trending tab on the right rail doesn't reflect interest or events reliably.

People interact with photos more than videos, but videos get significantly more organic reach because Facebook (apparently, again, we have no view to the algorithm) preferences them. According to rep interaction, a person can like your content - videos, photos - but not necessarily be exposed to your outbound link, because Facebook itself classifies it as a different type of post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook gives your brand an easy landing page, and a public face. But if you're not going to interact with it, it's just dead space. The largest audience the world can be worth far less than a highly engaged tiny audience, and Facebook preferences everything by audience size. Are you selling a hard product locally? Then Facebook might not be for you. Are you a digital native company? You need to be on the platform.

Social marketing and customer engagement are absolute musts in the 21st century. The flexibility to do that both organically and via paid marketing to both a voluntary and captive audience is what Facebook is.

Facebook review by Stuart B.
Stuart B.

"the best social network ever"

What do you like best?

connecting with all my friends across the world and getting feedback from clients

What do you dislike?

live streaming isn't very easy to use for my business needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a really great platform for connecting with others and creating custom audiences and doing lead ads.

connecting with my customers to get to hear from them about support needs, what they like and don't like etc.

Facebook review by Isabel N.
Isabel N.

"Easy interface, easy communications, easy to keep track of family and friends"

What do you like best?

The way I can easy keep in touch with friends and family, and people that I don't see for a long time. At the same time that I can keep myself updated with the latest news, events and companys achievments.

What do you dislike?

The algorithm that selects what I should see first in my timeline. Sometimes I see always the same thing, which is boring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple. Social networks work when the network is there.

I hope that I'm improving the user experience of this product.

Facebook review by Vrinda C.
Vrinda C.

"Facebook-Connecting people"

What do you like best?

Making new friends and being in contact with friends

What do you dislike?

Unwanted ads and suggestions pop up and can be reduced

I have my own business page on Facebook and able to reach people all over the world

Facebook review by Dennis S.
Dennis S.

"facebook review"

What do you like best?

i have been able to reconnect with old friends, relatives and army buddies, and now I have a pro site which allows me to post images and videos of my freelance work, apparantly cause art directors really like more social media to get an idea of who you are as a personality

What do you dislike?

privacy concerns, selling or linking my info to vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

privacy concerns are paramount, understand the privacy preferences

Video uploading is actually a breeze, and the same for photos

i have a business facebook page since it is in demand, my professional services site, facebook/sagwitzstudios.com this allows me to conform to the demands of my industry..

Facebook review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Facebook Forever"

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook is an easy platform to share and connect. It also has the opportunity to be what its user needs it to be. It can be educational, informative, or simply social. It can be humorous, serious, or thought provoking. For businesses, it's a wonderful way to connect with clients and customers - while also funneling traffic to one spot for announcements, updates, etc.

What do you dislike?

Privacy is constantly changing and though they are getting better at informing users when these changes occur - this can be improved.

It can be a strong business tool when used correctly. We are enjoying the benefits of traffic funneling and marketing to share our organizations milestones and updates.

Facebook review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"A useful tool for ministry. "

What do you like best?

So many of our people use Facebook that it makes for a convenient platform to communicate quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

It is easy for people to dismiss updates since they're so accustomed to just scrolling through a ton of updates each time they log on to Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Establish a page for your church (I'm a pastor) or company. Encourage your people to "like" it, and add the FB logo as a link on your website and email signature. Put it in your weekly worship bulletin. You yourself use the page regularly to make announcements, give encouragement, share Scripture, preview your Lord's Day sermon, talk up initiatives, etc., and make sure you sign your name after each update so your people know they can interact with you.

We are solving the need to communicate quickly and efficiently, and the use of paid Facebook ads has proved helpful in getting our events publicized much more effectively than using direct mail or knocking on doors.

Facebook review by Harshita K.
Harshita K.

"Don't get addicted to it."

What do you like best?

The suite of privacy features and flexibility to personalise them.

What do you dislike?

1. The ease of finding anybody and everybody on the site

2. The amount of personalised ads that keep showing up on my feed

3. Unnecessary notifications that you have to turn off every time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you are interested in being super-active socially. Also, make sure you keep an eye on Privacy settings to be safe from hackers of the online world.

Solving none of my business problems.

Facebook review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Facebook Great Tool for Staying In Touch"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can stay in daily contact with friends and loved ones on a daily basis no matter where in the world they are or where I am. I can get a glimpse of what’s going on in their lives and share what is going on with my life.

What do you dislike?

What I really dislike are the ads, but I know that is part of the deal, but there isn't much I don't like. One thing I don't like is game notices. A lot of my friends play the games and they are always sending me notices they need me to give them this or that. I don't play the games and I wished I just had an off button for that.

As far as business you can advertize for very little cost. Also people can share your business with others over and over again; this can lead to big sales for your company! It also lets people know vital information from your business or product.

Facebook review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"A pleasure to use in personal and professional life"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to reach your audience, and very easy to operate. If you hold events and promote your social media then you can gain an immense amount of followers...a new customer base...so easily and then your marketing becomes easy.

What do you dislike?

Links with personal accounts. Nice to an extent, but also seems like it could cause issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hootsuite - combine al your social media posts/notifications

Lowered out marketing costs while increasing our outreach.

Hootsuite can also be used in conjunction with Facebook and other social medias to link all your posts

Facebook review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Easy Media Outlet"

What do you like best?

Facebook is easy for our organizations to communicate with members.

What do you dislike?

Facebook seems to be losing the younger crowd, so is becoming less of a gem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Facebook is simple and easy to use. We use it for events and campaigns and for social media exposure. It's a great platform to have your voice heard.

Social Media presence. Facebook helps us maintain a social media presence and allows us to share events and campaigns. It's ease of use helps us streamline our processes.

Facebook review by Amber B.
Amber B.

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

I love that I can connect with people all over the world. It's also very great for business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isnt stricter requirements for sign up, a lot of spam accounts.

Facebook is great for finding new clients and referrals.

Facebook review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"The better connection tool for every one"

What do you like best?

It is the largest social network platform connecting in the world, it is very easy to use and so friendly which any one can use it. Facebook has help many people across the world to meet new people in life, shearing idea and promoting business.

What do you dislike?

Really there is nothing i dislike from Facebook ever since am been using Facebook and i use it every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is the only best social network across the world.

It has made communication very easy, creating friendship with new people is no longer a problem and it is the only communication tool i use .

Facebook review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Undoubtedly the best social networking platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily connect and contact my friends and colleagues as well as share information and media with them.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow and has lots of advertisements. That can be fixed by an adblocker and fast internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out if you don't already have one. It's a great sourcing tool and allows for profile cross referencing.

I use it to source or reach out to potential candidates.

Facebook review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great Business Options"

What do you like best?

I love the new Facebook Local App, which allows us to share upcoming classes locally to others, and alerts them when they are near our events!

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, there is a lot of phishing on Facebook, and its best to just post and get back out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to search for articles that talk about business options- there are a lot of hidden gems that most people don't know about!

Being a start up company and a small business it is extremely difficult to afford marketing. Facebook offers some advertising and marketing options that are free, and some that are reasonably affordable (that I plan to integrate in the next year).

Learning about Facebook?

* We monitor all Facebook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.