Facebook

4.0

Founded in 2004, Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

Work for Facebook?

Learning about Facebook?

Facebook Reviews

Showing 206 Facebook reviews
Facebook review by victoria g.
victoria g.

" Facebook for an innovative future"

What do you like best?

Beyond communication and parental supervision, there are more factors that can be decisive, such as the culture of each country, the customs, the social impact generated by the social network, the filters of information, etc. What is important to know is how to adapt to the new technology

What do you dislike?

the misuse that people can generate with Facebook, such as the bad promotion of products not suitable for users, others use this for undeviated acts such as fraud and kidnapping, although Facebook's privacy policies are clear and should not be used by minors. age plagiarizing information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A general advice for the use of social networks, is to start from the same care for social relations that one has outside the internet. That is, not talking to strangers, not sharing confidential information with people we know little about, differentiating the type of content that is shared according to who the other person is, using private conversations for private issues, informing parents and authorities if young people are disturbed or attacked, etc.

Facebook is a social network that has the advantages and disadvantages that can vary depending on whether its use is personal, educational or at the company level. The good use has brought me great competitive advantages in my job to interact with patients to share information, photos, clinical cases and be closer to them without losing contact as it should be, which has been very helpful and beneficial in my field work through consultations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facebook
Facebook review by Luther D.
Luther D.

"A bit oversaturated, but still effective."

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook is used by a large pool of people, which gives us great opportunities for acquiring new leads and staying in touch with customers. I also like that Facebook has a standardized layout, so we don't have to fuss too much with programming and styling our page a certain way. We can quickly upload announcements, photos, videos and other content that are easily accessible to the public.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that our posts are not automatically shown to people that Like our business page. In order for our own subscribers to see our posts, we have to pay Facebook to boost the posts. In many cases, Facebook businesses may have to spend money on ads to acquire subscribers. It seems unfair that we have to pay additional fees to reach out to the subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least, I recommend any business to sign up with Facebook to have a presence on there. Whether you like Facebook or not, it's platform that many people are on and will likely expect your business to be on there.

We are able to stay in touch with our customers and leads. Facebook gives us a reliable platform for people to access news, photos and videos about our company. With Facebook Ads, we can target ads to people in a specific demographic with interests related to our ads. That has really helped us to maximize our ad conversions.

What Social Networks solution do you use?

Facebook review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Facebook Ads are Life"

What do you like best?

Facebook is not just for keeping up with friends and family but is also tremendously valuable for your business. With the easy to use and set up ad campaigns, your company will is guaranteed to have an increase in traffic not only to your website but also your location. Don't take my word for it though, go check it out!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I would say I particularly dislike about using Facebook to run ad campaigns on. The only advice I would give is to make sure that your ad image is direct and to the point of the outcome you want to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!! You will not regret it and you have nothing to lose by integrating Facebook Ads into your marketing and advertising. Ads are fairly simple to manage with the right people in charge. I would advise that you set down with your forecasting team to help delegate which campaigns launch when and for how long in regards to past performance. The goal here is to use Facebook Ads as a ROI tool. Needless to say the pricing on Facebook Ads is quite reasonable and since we are at the starting block here in 2018, prices will remain reasonable until big name companies like Coca-Cola and Amazon decide to run huge campaigns causing for the pricing to sky rocket. Nobody wants to be stuck competing with those two companies, so get on board while the ROI is enormous!

Primarily location awareness of various companies. Promoting the "nearby deals" of companies in specific neighborhoods. Small businesses specifically have reaped the benefits of Facebook ads because so many of their target market is constantly checking out and using Facebook as a search engine for their needs.

Facebook review by Richard G.
Richard G.

" Facebook business tool"

What do you like best?

Facebook is a tool that not only serves to establish contact with acquaintances, friends and family, it also reinforces the idea of ​​new business opportunities, since through this Network you can make many types of advertisements regarding the business you are developing in that moment, in addition to this, you can interact with people on facebook Performing a pre-test to launch the product or service that you have or plan to offer to the public, in this way you will get an idea of ​​how much will be accepted by the public as it will be directed exactly.

Facebook also serves as an alert for possible problems of products or services since from home with your computer or mobile device you can have Facebook and assess the accounts of these service providers, make complaints or make good opinions about the service.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps what disguises the most is the bad use that several people can be giving to Facebook, promoting products not suitable for all public, or doing bad propaganda of some services, but nevertheless Facebook's privacy policies are clear and effective for each person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use facebook as a tool or platform for your professional growth, since through this you can grow both economically and socially, and help in your daily life.

Facebook has the advantage of being an application adaptable to various types of software such as Android or app for the wireless devices which I can use from anywhere, this facilitates the accessibility to the application and to be able to operate without any kind of problems, I can contact clients directly from the facebook chat and make any kind of concerns that may arise with the client, or I can simply see in the conversation with him exactly what his requests were and thus be able to deliver to the client a result exactly as established in the communication.

Facebook review by valentina l.
valentina l.

"It is a very comfortable and simple way to stay connected with your friends, family and acquaintance"

What do you like best?

To be able to interact with people from all over the world, be it relatives, friends or acquaintances, or even meet new people through him.

It allows me to interact with people for my work benefit, to keep abreast of the latest trends regarding my work field and how easy it is to get business done quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

that just as we can interact with people from all over the world, people can access your information and manipulate it at will whether it is good or bad. therefore it is very important to take safety precautions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them a lot. It is an excellent application, easy to use, and great to keep in touch with friends and help a lot to people who want to publicize their business or labor services.

It has brought me very good benefits because through my profile I can take for granted my projects and designs that I have made. And in the same way, meet people who may be interested in these projects.

Facebook review by Chester & Roxanne R.
Chester & Roxanne R.

"FB for business and Personal"

What do you like best?

Being connected to family and friends on the personal side. Seeing people you haven't see in years keeping in touch with family you wouldn't because they live in another State.

For Business you can market your service sell your product. have your business connections.

What do you dislike?

With a social Medial it has you have the good, the bad and the ugly,

the Youth is affected by post of others that may or may not be directed in a negative way the has cause harm. I don't think children should be subjected to this connection so young to strangers> I don't post pictures of my grandchildren on my page for their safety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would for business purpose to be contented.

To display the product and service they offer.

my customer is able to see who we are and can reach us through Face Book since the younger Generation is more apt to use Social Medial than a telephone to contact the business.

Facebook review by Christine Stella P.
Christine Stella P.

"Impossible To Do Without"

What do you like best?

Facebook drives so much of our community of users its impossible to overlook its utility. It is a point of interaction that we use the most consistently - plugging in all of our other platforms to Facebook means that we are able to direct traffic flow to our content and let people know what we are up to as an organization, programs that are coming up, fundraising and other options!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that facebook continues to suggest advertisements or in-house ticketing options to us. We have not seen much progress on the few occasions that we have gone with the option to purchase a Facebook Ad. We also like our current ticketing option. What feels uncomfortable is the possibility that we may eventually be forced to turnover our ticketing to them as a vendor when other options are more enjoyable for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is key. Its not an option there are no other sites like it - when you additionally realize that there is so much happening in terms of the site's growth and competition with other applications.

Access to our audience and clients is a big piece of the legitimacy that Facebook gives us. We are most closely followed there and understand that it matches our market to be very present on Facebook. The benefit of exposure and ease of discoverability is huge for us.

Facebook review by Jhonmyn Alexander A.
Jhonmyn Alexander A.

"A good use of facebook can bring you great advantages"

What do you like best?

It gives me the possibility of being in contact with those around me and with what happens in the world at any time.

What do you dislike?

There could be cases of identity theft which is a danger, especially for the person whose profile has been stolen, as it may result in damage to his image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can be connected with your friends, family or colleagues through the chat. This allows a direct contact at any time, even when the other person is not connected, because the message is envied by this same system and ready.

Companies can also sponsor on Facebook. From businesses to large media or companies, through personal blogs. They all have, have the opportunity to grow thanks to a system of capturing followers and easy access.

Facebook review by Rudy J.
Rudy J.

"The best advertising and communication tool"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy to use, a tool that allows me to be connected through chat, and have updated knowledge about family, friends, colleagues, groups, etc. Like today, a large number of companies that have made themselves known through this tool

What do you dislike?

I think they should make a filter about the publications that the user wants to receive in their profile, plus a little more security to avoid being part of identity theft

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool because it is very useful for advertising, and has a large number of profiles at the world level

In my place of work has been very useful since it has been widely publicized by means of this tool, facilitating and saving time, which you can use in another project or proposed goal

Facebook review by miguel p.
miguel p.

"facebook and its innovation"

What do you like best?

What I like most about facebook is its wide social network that it has, it allows you to contact many people around the world, know sites, upload information to the network and even various personal and work photos among others.

facebook has been a network that has been powerful in the world and every day are more people who register is said social network.

What do you dislike?

what most displeases facebook, is that security has failed a lot, does not have a privacy which allows people to safeguard their personal or business information, and already today there are many cases of harassment, and even they steal photos for you electronically clog it is for this that the security capacity must be increased and not give all the detailed information to the social network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend this wonderful social network, and make the most of it, you can use it to work, and entertainment, you can meet many people, as well as you can make your product or company known worldwide and thus provide better time to these networks social, and remembering to be pending with the use of it with minors, and privacy in terms of personal information.

432/5000

facebook helped us to position our company a bit more, it allows us to create a page detailing the type of company, its location and uploading each product that the company manages to later make it known on a large scale, it even serves a lot in terms of advertising the same.

It is quite beneficial because there are many people who can contact and let you know much faster by this social network.

Facebook review by jon p.
jon p.

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of being able to connect to people all over the world with a simply click. Facebook does a great job of connecting each of your devices if you want to constantly be in contact, but also allows you to customize the notifications if you don't want your device going off every five minutes. I also like the new option to block/flag for review of content. Just shows that they are making steps in the right direction. The new jobs posting is a great addition as well!

What do you dislike?

The amount of ads that are now showing up in my feed are getting annoying, but it isn't anything out of the ordinary for internet these days. I wish that there was a "hide me" function so that specific people would not be able to find or see that you have a Facebook page. It should be just as easy to hide from someone as it is to find someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program that allows you to connect with many people all over the world. I specifically recommend the jobs posting, as it has become very simple to share with a specific group of people details about a job that you are hiring for.

With Facebook, we have been able to post job-ads and find many qualified applicants. Though this opens postings up to many unqualified people, the filtering tool is starting to work better and better to post to a target audience.

Facebook review by Steven Z.
Steven Z.

"Easy, convenient, fun, useful."

What do you like best?

I love almost everything about it. It is so many sites put in to one great site. Status updates, videos, photos, polls, fan pages, instant messaging, connecting with friends, family, and acquaintances all over the world. It is a great site to make new friends and even potential significant others. It is a fantastic site for social marketing as well. Many businesses, including the one I work for, benefit greatly from having a presence on Facebook. Your advertising in statuses can reach thousands upon thousands of people with little effort and planning. I have read that spending time on Facebook has been known to help many people relax, slow down their heart rate and decrease stress levels.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the potential for falling victim to identity theft. This is a problem that can easily be prevented though. Many people are not careful with what they share publicly on facebook and this can lead to unsavory characters exploiting that information. However, this is not the fault of Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Facebook for your marketing and customer contact needs. Everyone uses Facebook, and everyone is familiar with the concepts of interacting with each other and providing feedback and communication with each other and businesses. Take advantage of the seamless connection with potential customers.

Advertising and connecting with customers. The chat feature is extremely useful when paired with other customer service chat services, which are often compatible with the Facebook messenger API.

Facebook review by dennis s.
dennis s.

" good social network to look for information"

What do you like best?

facebook besides being one of the most popular social networks, I can become a very important information medium for any programmer since there are many groups of information both at the programming level with any other information that is required, you can even ask any questions and another person could solve the problem in a quick and simple way, so I consider it as a very important information page with great content of information, besides being one of the most popular social networks.

What do you dislike?

You lose a lot of time trying to find information on Facebook because it is a social network, the messages and publications of other people lose time, it would be great if on facebook there was a section only for business and so give your company publicity or to look for information and Answer questions about a topic, so it would be a very important application for any company

Recommendations to others considering the product

use facebook more as a means of information or advertising you can get much benefit for jobs or even tasks, join various groups that interest you and review different companies, so your knowledge every time you enter Facebook will be much more.

many doubts are solved at the level of information you can even communicate with another person who possesses the knowledge that would help you perform the required work, you can find information in different groups that were created in the same social network at the programming level, thus helping to solve a problem much more quickly and efficiently.

Facebook review by Stephen F.
Stephen F.

"A Must for Social Outreach"

What do you like best?

Facebook is the premiere social media platform, providing various options and features to help spread your company and/or brand to millions of customers and fans.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot say anything bad about Facebook. It's the world's premiere social media platform, and the support is great if any issues should arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to gain followers and expand your business. Definitely give it a try, and be sure to check out the advertising tools and analytic features.

When starting up a brand or a company, you need to be able to reach large audiences. Facebook allows you to do this, through their various advertising tools and platforms. From analytics to target audiences, Facebook delivers all of the necessary tools to grow and expand your brand or company.

Facebook review by Veronica G.
Veronica G.

"My Facebook review"

What do you like best?

It helps me to keep in touch with friends, family, and businesses. It also helps me to keep our students, faculty, and staff apprised of what's going on in our department and the university.

What do you dislike?

Spam, fake profiles, soliciting, chain letters, and shut downs. This are items that Facebook has no real control over but they can be bothersome in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that they set up a page for their business because it gives them a free marketing tool to reach their target audience. Also update as often as you can so your audience is aware of any changes you might have going on.

Marketing and getting the word out there about our Department and the University. It has helped me to make our students aware of what we do here and what opportunities are out there.

Facebook review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Good for reaching different audiences for events and services."

What do you like best?

I like that I can create events that my business is holding to get a feel for how many people are going to attend and what to expect. I also enjoy getting feedback through the comments.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the advertisements that Facebook gives while I'm trying to promote my own business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you want people to hear about your business. Most people have a Facebook account and this can help your business grow.

I am solving the problem of communication by using Facebook. It makes it easier to tell my customers what I am offering and see what they are interested in.

Facebook review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Personal Facebook use for 10 years"

What do you like best?

Facebook has been great for staying in contact with family and friends around the world. I think it gives a new way for people to stay in contact and to expand the world to places we have never been before.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the advertisements on Facebook. It seems like Facebook may be able to track other things that are not on their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend for people to think of Facebook for nontraditional use. I think it was initially created for personal use but it have many professional uses as well. For example, learning about new treatment approaches or just sharing successes.

I have been able to learn more about different organizations that are related to my profession and learn from others. I have realized that Facebook allows people to be in contact with others in the profession that do not live near them.

Facebook review by Agency in Program Development
Agency in Program Development

"Facebook review "

What do you like best?

What I like about Facebook is that you can stay connected to people from high school, across the country and family that you do not always see. It bridges that gap of distance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all the security updates. I also dislike all the ads that show up in the right hand side of the facebook page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say from an agency that serves as a nonprofit Facebook is free and easy to use and with working within our community we are able to serve our consumers within the Facebook community who have disabilities and cannot often make it into our office. We are able to sometimes communicate with our clients through our agency Facebook. From a personal use I love facebook because I can stay connected with family and friends i went to high school with no matter where i live.

With Facebook our agency is able to connect with people in the community and post events and photos from our events.

Facebook review by Tushar B.
Tushar B.

"Good for communication and staying in touch"

What do you like best?

The ease with which we can connect to our family and friends and specially not get lost in touch and stay in touch. It is pretty good with the new features of live videos and photos that we can share and stay up to date.

What do you dislike?

It becomes too addictive and is not good for the future generation. Also, if I need to deactivate myself only for a few people without blocking them it would be a good option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is pretty good for everything nowadays related to social activities and jobs and pretty much everything.

Advertisements about the company and also job openings are posted.

Facebook review by Amanda A.
Amanda A.

"Works great for interacting with people"

What do you like best?

Facebook works great for interacting with people - due to the large number of people who interact with Facebook daily. It is great for reaching out to adults, which is our primary target. Even though one of our products is designed for children rather than adults, the marketing still needs to reach out to adults as they are the ones who purchase the product, and facebook is wonderful for doing just that.

What do you dislike?

Facebook ads are often ignored by people now, due to the way most people have started learning to skip over ads. There is also a different kind of market - people don't share things on facebook as much as they do on other types of social media, since they have to make a few extra clicks in order to do so (unlike Twitter, where a retweet is only a single click away).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great, but it is definitely not for the youngest crowd any longer - Facebook is more for the adults of the world at this time, which can be great if that is what you are hoping to reach out to. If you are looking for mostly teens, then Facebook may not be the best social media platform for you to reach out on.

We've found ways to share content with wide varieties of people, both customers and potential ones who are likely to become customers at some point in the future.

Facebook review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Great for promoting for business"

What do you like best?

I like that there's an option to create a business page viewable to public without having to link it to your personal Facebook page. Keeping work and personal separate is key to promoting a business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike Facebook not being just a simple way to connect with friends and family. I have been using Facebook for the last 15 years and it has changed so much. Example: bullying is used more on Facebook and reported less, users update their status to show the world every problem in their personal life. There's a high use of profanity, racism, and inappropriate outbursts that Facebook doesn't catch fast enough. Facebook used to be a safe place for personal accounts, but the only safe place is under a private page or business page.

I helped create my husband's Facebook page for the business he owns and operates out of our home, it has been an attraction grabber, business grows faster with Facebook business.

Facebook review by Dedra A.
Dedra A.

"Facebook The Money Machine!"

What do you like best?

I love the way Facebook has integrated with various other social media platforms to give you superior advertising results. This social platform had a multitude of superior targeted functions to let you make the most out of your advertising. Thousands upon thousands of business and specialty support groups are available totally free to post ads to daily. Anyone who is doing business should have a Facebook fan page. There are literally millions of people available to become prospects. Targeted lead generation campaigns are available for purchase and it is user friendly. Support it also excellent here if you need help or advice.

What do you dislike?

This platform is not friendly to automated postings of ads in large amounts continuously. They tend to block your account if you do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Facebook as a viable way to address recruiting and sales and marketing lead generation via their business groups. It is also an excellent way to generate brand recognition.

Brand recognition, recruiting for various programs, sales, lead generation, sales generation. This is a goldmine for sales and lead generation daily.

Facebook review by Sean J.
Sean J.

"Use To Be Better"

What do you like best?

Having a world of connections to leverage for business or social gatherings.

What do you dislike?

Very, very redundant functions found throughout the site. Also it offers features to freely promote your endeavors BUT stops you in your tracks if you do it too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conceptually great, but in practice it’s gotten more cumbersome over time. They need a complete rehaul on their feature-sets and eliminate redundant features, as well as making key features more clear to find. Using for your business is, however, a necessity these days.

Awareness

Facebook review by Brittnie M.
Brittnie M.

"Facebook keeps you in the loop on things going on around you"

What do you like best?

I like that facebook can be used for your personal use as well as your business use. You keep in touch with people that you wouldn't otherwise. Business use allows posts to be boost for a fee to reach more people that are interested in buying or selling a home within a certain area. Business pages are helpful to invite people to see what's going on in the real estate world or see what we have listed and might peek their interest. I love that I can learn useful things from articles that are posted and save posts that I really enjoy to reference back to. I also enjoy that there are recipes I can save. There are groups I can join that are helpful and interesting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I could spend hours upon hours on facebook. I'm easily distracted with reading posts or articles. Sometimes I don't like that facebook knows me so well and that they have posts/articles that will be geared towards me or my demographics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be a time sucker, so have a goal in mind when logging in.

This allows our team to reach more people with listings or to offer a hand to them in their buying/selling process to make it easier for them. The posts are in a target area and we can even make sure certain posts are sent to a demographic that would be interested in a type of home.

Facebook review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"The easiest social media account you'll ever have."

What do you like best?

Almost everyone you know will have a Facebook account. Facebook is THE social media outlet to keep in touch with everyone from family to acquaintances. Facebook is allows slight customization but is always changing and keeping up with the times.

What do you dislike?

Facebook is crazy with sponsored ads, always allowing cookies to follow you anywhere on the internet and is full of the craziest "news" stories you'll ever read. Although it is quite entertaining at times, Facebook can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a facebook page or group set up for your business, you are out of the loop! Facebook along with other social media platforms are the way to go. People won't want to deal with you if you don't keep your Facebook page up to date, so make sure you are always posting, even if it is sharing websites or meme's or anything that pertains to your business. Facebook allows everyone the potential to "go viral" at any moment.

Facebook is the easiest place to advertise your business. Free pages or groups allow you to expand your customer base beyond your local area and has the potential to go worldwide. Facebook live is a great benefit for those who have businesses or those who just want to be heard in the moment. Our business has expanded ten fold ever since we figured out how to actually implement Facebook's advertising services. Once you have that mastered, Facebook offers a plethora of opportunity to expand.

Facebook review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Great for building relationships with guests"

What do you like best?

Facebook is an excellent platform for building relationships with guests and keeping your business fresh on their mind. It allows original content, sharing others content, and interaction through quick clicks (i.e. "likes") and commenting. Also allows for some basic analytic tracking. Multiple people can be administrators to help with page upkeep from their personal profiles. Easy to use. Smartphone apps and web-browser access.

What do you dislike?

It's the best platform to me, so not much to dislike. Sometimes algorithms can make it hard for pages to show on people's "newsfeed". But the more they interact with you, the more likely they are to see your content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as an engagement tool with your customers. People buy from people/places they like. Build relationships - don't be one-sided. Facebook helps your business have a personality and to show people who you are as a company. Use it to promote sales, to share helpful tips, to show the silly side, the operational side. Use it to paint a picture and people will interact and be more aware of your business. Isn't that the number one step of marketing? Have fun!

Facebook helps us stay fresh in the minds of our guests and makes them miss us and want to come back. People like seeing the "real" side of a place/business and it's a great informal outlet for that too.

Facebook review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"Facebook is great at what it does--friends & family"

What do you like best?

Facebook is a really easy way to keep in touch with friends and family in many different places. It's a simple enough interface that my older relatives can manage it easily.

What do you dislike?

The political and advertising aspects of Facebook are both irritating and harmful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using FB as part of your social media presence, but NOT the focal point, as it is increasingly out of favor.

Our company uses Facebook for social media networking around our product and new offerings. It serves the same benefit as other social media, but with a slightly different audience.

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ubiquity, connectivity and interface

What do you dislike?

Social media in general; haha. Joking aside, it does feel like it's become a bit of a "drug" where you check in and review every day without thinking about what you're doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The volume of eyeballs, the reach and marketing opportunities all present a tremendous upside if used properly. Facebook can be a powerful tool if it is not abused and used in a streamlined, strategic fashion.

Here's where I do enjoy it. The visibility of promoting your business - so long as you're not over the top about it - can be very beneficial. The volume of eyeballs is obviously incredible.

Facebook review by Nikki H.
Nikki H.

"Facebook Marketing, Not Sure If I Love It "

What do you like best?

Obviously it's social media, so the more you can get your name and brand out there, the better. It's easy to use because it is familiar. The analytics are useful.

What do you dislike?

The constant push to pay to boost a post. Also, the fact that the content that is not somehow back by money doesn't necessarily show up on the feed of the "fans." The formula facebook has to only show certain content is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can't hurt to use it. It's just another way to have a public presence, even if it's not mind blowing.

More than anything, we've been using Facebook to run promotions. We've seen a very small increase in communication and interaction with the page and our product, but nothing that has blown us out of the water.

Facebook review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Easy to use...and find your friends!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and upload videos and photos. Sharing your special moments with your family and friends. I've been able to talk to friends I haven't heard from in years, family that live in other countries, set up dates, meetings, etc.

Happy to be a member of Facebook and to be able to communicate with almost any business and more people than I know. Thanks for all you do facebook.

What do you dislike?

All the advertising of political agendas.

That they allow nudity, violence and other vulgar things.

Some of the stories are absolutely false and only up there to get you to click on that link.

Some of the people asking to for friendship are fake.

The games are slow to load and play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure to check your privacy settings in the beginning of signing up for Facebook.

We have an account for each of our businesses, our team members and our clubs.

Facebook review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"Facebook le réseau social par excellence"

What do you like best?

Facebook permet aussi bien au particulier de rester en contact et de se rapprocher avec sa famille, ses amis, ses connaissances ou même les gens aillant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que lui.

Que des entreprises pour développer son réseau, sa marque et ce faire connaitre par le plus grand nombre sur internet. Car oui Facebook est un des réseaux social les plus actifs et influant sur internet de nos jours.

What do you dislike?

Il est difficile en tant qu'entreprise de se démarquer des autres sans payer (pub, ...)

Côté utilisateur particulier, le seul problème pour moi c'est les faux comptes, qui spam, ajoute aux contactes ...

Facebook m'a permis de faire connaitre mon entreprise sur internet, facebook m'a vraiment aidé dans le développement de mon commerce !

Facebook review by luis a.
luis a.

"Facebook as business tool"

What do you like best?

With Facebook you can get promoted your business and reach a lot of new customers

What do you dislike?

The negative influence that some people could bring on new users

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep posting something everyday, be active

With Facebook I can bring best publicity to my business offering me benefits like reach a new target of customers

Facebook review by User

"It seemed better at the start"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can connect with the whole world. The idea is great, and judging by the number of users- it is widely popular.

What do you dislike?

At this point I dislike the layout. There should be more choices to consider. Timeline itself is a bit of confusing, and unorganized, this becomes difficult if you want to search through older posts. I basically prefer a manual search, which becomes impossible with this platform.

Due to being highly popular, people don't consider other social networks at all, so if I want to keep up with my friends I have to stay on this one.

A lot of adds and sponsored posts that I don't care about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Until some new social network becomes more popular then facebook, we are all stuck here :D

At one time it was a good solution to promote our product, but the pricing was out of the roof, so we eventually gave up on it.

Facebook review by Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.

"very good"

What do you like best?

I like its interface I like how easy and fast to use also be able to contact my friends, family and even people that for years I have not seen. It really is a wonderful application because it gives you the options to get to anyone even if you are registered on Facebook. I like it and I recommend it

What do you dislike?

the only detail that sometimes the videos look very slow but it is already a detail of Internet connection.

I really use it for personal things

Facebook review by User in Computer Software

"Great way to involve clients"

What do you like best?

I am in charge of our companies social media for my company. This is such an incredible way to reach our clients. We use this weekly sometimes more. We may promote different items or just simply wish others happy holidays. This is a free marketing tool that ALL businesses should be using. You can even do face to face conference calls on facebook or stream live from an event. VERY COOL.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am unaware of how the updates work. We have alot of new features- They should really offer a tutorial for things like the "live feature" Other than that I honestly don't have much complaints. Free marketing is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you have any kind of business, GET ON FACEBOOK. This is the cheapest way to reach an incredible amount of people and with hashtags etc now the possibilities are really limitless.

We are spreading information so easily and more importantly for free. I noticed a simple reminder of our products capabilities on Facebook have sold more and created more revenue.

Facebook review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Not Dying, Just Mature"

What do you like best?

The largest audience on any social platform, who voluntarily interact by passive consumption - unlike Google, which requires targeting, Facebook will bring you organic traffic, if you are careful to properly build your network.

What do you dislike?

Increased newsfeed competition and am absolutely opaque algorithm that serves content to the masses - from what we can glean, ads have an exposure restriction of 2 instances in a 12-hour window, but there's no such limit on organic data, which can be shared by multiple persons to flood your timeline. Likewise, the curated trending tab on the right rail doesn't reflect interest or events reliably.

People interact with photos more than videos, but videos get significantly more organic reach because Facebook (apparently, again, we have no view to the algorithm) preferences them. According to rep interaction, a person can like your content - videos, photos - but not necessarily be exposed to your outbound link, because Facebook itself classifies it as a different type of post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook gives your brand an easy landing page, and a public face. But if you're not going to interact with it, it's just dead space. The largest audience the world can be worth far less than a highly engaged tiny audience, and Facebook preferences everything by audience size. Are you selling a hard product locally? Then Facebook might not be for you. Are you a digital native company? You need to be on the platform.

Social marketing and customer engagement are absolute musts in the 21st century. The flexibility to do that both organically and via paid marketing to both a voluntary and captive audience is what Facebook is.

Facebook review by Stuart B.
Stuart B.

"the best social network ever"

What do you like best?

connecting with all my friends across the world and getting feedback from clients

What do you dislike?

live streaming isn't very easy to use for my business needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a really great platform for connecting with others and creating custom audiences and doing lead ads.

connecting with my customers to get to hear from them about support needs, what they like and don't like etc.

Facebook review by Isabel N.
Isabel N.

"Easy interface, easy communications, easy to keep track of family and friends"

What do you like best?

The way I can easy keep in touch with friends and family, and people that I don't see for a long time. At the same time that I can keep myself updated with the latest news, events and companys achievments.

What do you dislike?

The algorithm that selects what I should see first in my timeline. Sometimes I see always the same thing, which is boring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple. Social networks work when the network is there.

I hope that I'm improving the user experience of this product.

Facebook review by Vrinda C.
Vrinda C.

"Facebook-Connecting people"

What do you like best?

Making new friends and being in contact with friends

What do you dislike?

Unwanted ads and suggestions pop up and can be reduced

I have my own business page on Facebook and able to reach people all over the world

Facebook review by Dennis S.
Dennis S.

"facebook review"

What do you like best?

i have been able to reconnect with old friends, relatives and army buddies, and now I have a pro site which allows me to post images and videos of my freelance work, apparantly cause art directors really like more social media to get an idea of who you are as a personality

What do you dislike?

privacy concerns, selling or linking my info to vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

privacy concerns are paramount, understand the privacy preferences

Video uploading is actually a breeze, and the same for photos

i have a business facebook page since it is in demand, my professional services site, facebook/sagwitzstudios.com this allows me to conform to the demands of my industry..

Facebook review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Facebook Forever"

What do you like best?

I like that Facebook is an easy platform to share and connect. It also has the opportunity to be what its user needs it to be. It can be educational, informative, or simply social. It can be humorous, serious, or thought provoking. For businesses, it's a wonderful way to connect with clients and customers - while also funneling traffic to one spot for announcements, updates, etc.

What do you dislike?

Privacy is constantly changing and though they are getting better at informing users when these changes occur - this can be improved.

It can be a strong business tool when used correctly. We are enjoying the benefits of traffic funneling and marketing to share our organizations milestones and updates.

Facebook review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"A useful tool for ministry. "

What do you like best?

So many of our people use Facebook that it makes for a convenient platform to communicate quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

It is easy for people to dismiss updates since they're so accustomed to just scrolling through a ton of updates each time they log on to Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Establish a page for your church (I'm a pastor) or company. Encourage your people to "like" it, and add the FB logo as a link on your website and email signature. Put it in your weekly worship bulletin. You yourself use the page regularly to make announcements, give encouragement, share Scripture, preview your Lord's Day sermon, talk up initiatives, etc., and make sure you sign your name after each update so your people know they can interact with you.

We are solving the need to communicate quickly and efficiently, and the use of paid Facebook ads has proved helpful in getting our events publicized much more effectively than using direct mail or knocking on doors.

Facebook review by Harshita K.
Harshita K.

"Don't get addicted to it."

What do you like best?

The suite of privacy features and flexibility to personalise them.

What do you dislike?

1. The ease of finding anybody and everybody on the site

2. The amount of personalised ads that keep showing up on my feed

3. Unnecessary notifications that you have to turn off every time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you are interested in being super-active socially. Also, make sure you keep an eye on Privacy settings to be safe from hackers of the online world.

Solving none of my business problems.

Facebook review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Facebook Great Tool for Staying In Touch"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can stay in daily contact with friends and loved ones on a daily basis no matter where in the world they are or where I am. I can get a glimpse of what’s going on in their lives and share what is going on with my life.

What do you dislike?

What I really dislike are the ads, but I know that is part of the deal, but there isn't much I don't like. One thing I don't like is game notices. A lot of my friends play the games and they are always sending me notices they need me to give them this or that. I don't play the games and I wished I just had an off button for that.

As far as business you can advertize for very little cost. Also people can share your business with others over and over again; this can lead to big sales for your company! It also lets people know vital information from your business or product.

Facebook review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"A pleasure to use in personal and professional life"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to reach your audience, and very easy to operate. If you hold events and promote your social media then you can gain an immense amount of followers...a new customer base...so easily and then your marketing becomes easy.

What do you dislike?

Links with personal accounts. Nice to an extent, but also seems like it could cause issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hootsuite - combine al your social media posts/notifications

Lowered out marketing costs while increasing our outreach.

Hootsuite can also be used in conjunction with Facebook and other social medias to link all your posts

Facebook review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Easy Media Outlet"

What do you like best?

Facebook is easy for our organizations to communicate with members.

What do you dislike?

Facebook seems to be losing the younger crowd, so is becoming less of a gem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Facebook is simple and easy to use. We use it for events and campaigns and for social media exposure. It's a great platform to have your voice heard.

Social Media presence. Facebook helps us maintain a social media presence and allows us to share events and campaigns. It's ease of use helps us streamline our processes.

Facebook review by Amber B.
Amber B.

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

I love that I can connect with people all over the world. It's also very great for business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isnt stricter requirements for sign up, a lot of spam accounts.

Facebook is great for finding new clients and referrals.

Facebook review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"The better connection tool for every one"

What do you like best?

It is the largest social network platform connecting in the world, it is very easy to use and so friendly which any one can use it. Facebook has help many people across the world to meet new people in life, shearing idea and promoting business.

What do you dislike?

Really there is nothing i dislike from Facebook ever since am been using Facebook and i use it every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is the only best social network across the world.

It has made communication very easy, creating friendship with new people is no longer a problem and it is the only communication tool i use .

Facebook review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Undoubtedly the best social networking platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily connect and contact my friends and colleagues as well as share information and media with them.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow and has lots of advertisements. That can be fixed by an adblocker and fast internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out if you don't already have one. It's a great sourcing tool and allows for profile cross referencing.

I use it to source or reach out to potential candidates.

Facebook review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great Business Options"

What do you like best?

I love the new Facebook Local App, which allows us to share upcoming classes locally to others, and alerts them when they are near our events!

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, there is a lot of phishing on Facebook, and its best to just post and get back out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to search for articles that talk about business options- there are a lot of hidden gems that most people don't know about!

Being a start up company and a small business it is extremely difficult to afford marketing. Facebook offers some advertising and marketing options that are free, and some that are reasonably affordable (that I plan to integrate in the next year).

Facebook review by User in Internet

"The best marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Very target-friendly and easily administrated. Facebook has been a great tool for community engagement and advertising.

What do you dislike?

Our group posts don't get the most traffic because we have to pay extra for it to be seen on a timeline. Even if the person is a group member.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow group posts to be more obvious rather than never appearing on the member's timeline.

Community engagement, advertising, customer support, sales, and customer research.

Facebook review by Administrator

"use for facebook in business"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to share documents with easy and group messaging functions

What do you dislike?

i dislike the amount of ads that are present

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great site for those who are trying to get information about an organization or an event out to a large group of people.

I work on many team projects and facebook provides a great way to communicate with other team members and share documents

Facebook review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"A fun way to see what your racist friend from highschool has to say. "

What do you like best?

You can send your gramma a picture of your kid on her birthday. And see what weird things people think are normal.

What do you dislike?

The randomness of what shows up in your feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get so bent out of shape when people say something dumb. Just ignore them, they won't listen anyway.

A great way to prove to people that you are a human with a family, so then they buy your thing.

Facebook review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Great for sharing content"

What do you like best?

Incredible product, sky is the limit. Ease and use exceeds most tools I have used for sharing information.

What do you dislike?

Facebook's algorithms are always changing, it makes it hard to gauge some metrics.

Ability to boost website traffic, ability to engage with viewers. The reach is incredible, especially when you factor in the viral nature of some posts.

Facebook review by Jessica G.
Jessica G.

"Long time user"

What do you like best?

That I can stay connected as much or as little as I want

What do you dislike?

That it's now open for businesses, people who are under 18, people who do not have a college email address

Recommendations to others considering the product

find training for Facebook business!

do not use for business anymore - became too complicated

Facebook review by Tom B.
Tom B.

"Facebook - News and Friends"

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to join Facebook AND there's NO COST. No financial cost anyway. It can be a huge consumer of your time though. As more and more businesses use Facebook as a means to disseminate news, my Facebook news feed contains not only news and updates from friends and family, I also learn about latest developments and releases from my professional interests.

What do you dislike?

Privacy settings and controls seems to be in a constant state of flux. If you start using Facebook with the idea that not matter what you post, it's likely that everyone that has Internet access, even people without a Facebook, may somehow see your posts and anything you upload (pictures, videos, etc.). Facebook has also been known to perform "social experiments" by filtering your view of feeds and advertisements, so don't assume what you're seeing is everything you think you setup to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the cost, there's no reason to not give it a try for personal and professional related needs.

I can monitor personal and professional news and updates on one news feed. Fortunately, Facebook isn't blocked by my employer, so I can communicate via Facebook with family members (wife, kids, etc.) should there be a scheduling change or something. It also seems the news that published to a companies website may be different from their Facebook posts in that the Facebook posts are more frequent. Like most businesses, it's likely a website based update has a complex workflow to get through were as a Facebook post doesn't, so my news is more timely via Facebook.

Facebook review by Katrina W.
Katrina W.

"Facebook is the social media platform we love to hate."

What do you like best?

I like when Facebook is able to show me the most recent updates from the people I care about in addition to helping me manage the different groups and organizations I am a part of. Family members and friends that I interact with frequently are often shown as the first updates I get on my newsfeed. I also appreciate that many organizations have embraced Facebook for sharing breaking local news. It's also very easy to use to create and organize groups, events and promotions. I was a marketing chair for a group and utilized Facebook heavily to promote events and group meetings and engage with our membership.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand Facebook's review process for content that breaks the Terms of Use. I will frequently report things that I find tasteless or offensive or in direct violation of Facebook's rules. I once reported an image portraying nudity and when I got the review back from Facebook, it said they didn't find any problem with the content! There's just no consistency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using this for personal purposes, I say go for it but choose your "Friends" selectively. If you are trying to get your club or organization some more exposure, I think you almost need to have a Facebook page in order to seem more legitimate. So many businesses and organizations have a Facebook page that it's almost weird if one doesn't exist for an organization, or if it's poorly managed.

I used to use Facebook to promote events and keep members in the loop for an organization I was a part of. It was an easy way to spread the word about fundraisers, meetups, and other events from partner organizations.

Facebook review by Denean B.
Denean B.

"Facebook "

What do you like best?

Love the way I can connect with friends and family as well as corporations and brands. This is a way to promote any corporation or brand easily.

What do you dislike?

It is addicting and I don't like that everyything may not be private. I noticed more and more companies are accessing information by having you sign into their website through facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy and popular to use. Many ways to give information out about your company.

Access to many people through friends and family. Can reach a large population.

Facebook review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Facebook is my Jam "

What do you like best?

Facebook has become a great source for finding interested articles to read. I am not really into looking at other peoples pictures, but more and more people are posting great content. When I need a quick read on the train or in the morning, facebook is one of the first places I go.

It is also an amazing way to reach out to your network for business development.

What do you dislike?

There are few things I dislike about facebook, but if I had to choose one it would be the the content that some of my annoying friends post. I continue to be facebook friends with these people for the one post they make or to keep up with what they are doing, but I wish I could partially block some of the content they post.

Facebook provides a great platform to keep in touch with old friends or contact. You can easily find out what has been going on in their lives and reach out.

Facebook review by Oscar H.
Oscar H.

"Facebook will always live!"

What do you like best?

I like the interface, I love how easy it is to use, and last but not least, I love the feed. I am a very social person and love to see what people are up to. Ever since Facebook started with the feed, my Facebook usage has skyrocketed. I used Facebook a little before they launched the feed, however, after the feed came, I used it a lot more.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how many suggested friends show up. I mean, I like the face that Facebook helps you reconnect with lost colleagues and friends, but it has gone a little overboard. Like I mentioned just before, I love the feed, and it is quite a shame that between each swipe, they make you look through a few suggested friends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is the king of social networking sites for a reason. We felt the safest while navigating this site. You also can't go wrong with its great mobile app, and being connected to your friends whenever you feel like it. Facebook is the go-to service for staying in touch with friends and family, reuniting with old friends and making new connections.

The company I work for use Facebook a lot. They update satisfied customers and other accomplishments that the company goes through.

Facebook review by Arvind K.
Arvind K.

"PLM Consultant"

What do you like best?

Its a very good application to find friends, know their updates and find old school friends and for making new friendships too.

What do you dislike?

The privacy is little bit missing in facebook. Its not like orkut released by google. You can actually have some privacy in orkut.

Its really helpful not only in making new or find old friends. it also helps in building new professional networks were we can find new people and build new professional networks just like linkedin

Facebook review by Consultant

"Great to use when managing your own brand, identity"

What do you like best?

The easiest part of facebook is using it for business, but as a personal account

What do you dislike?

Very limited option for publicity, you need a business page for that

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing special

It can be a way to find leads and interact first with people without the restriction of facebook business pages

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

I am able to reach a lot of people in a short amount of time

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that I dislike about facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it you can due some much and reach alot to people in a short amount of time.

Very easy to spread the word and get information out quickely to a lot of people

Facebook review by Mandy N.
Mandy N.

"Great way to stay in contact with family and friends"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to connect with people that I don't otherwise interface with on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

It's so incredibly easy to get lost in the insanity on Facebook, and it's a bit of a time suck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to keep your privacy settings consistent.

I use Facebook to contact people that I wouldn't otherwise be able to contact due to the fact that so many people have Facebook.

Facebook review by Claudia J.
Claudia J.

"Still have it"

What do you like best?

Thur the years Facebook keep in touch with those might you thought you lost contact. Excellent referee when you need info about a product. It's simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Too much advertising. Get slow sometimes.

Keep in contact with with coustumers. Study market.

Facebook review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

ability to connect and network with colleagues, family, friends

What do you dislike?

very commercialized, history of accounts hacked and insecurity, multiple features including gaming which may require money

Recommendations to others considering the product

security issues pose concerns

ability to search for and reach out to colleagues whom I may not have email or phone, ease of messaging

Facebook review by Andressa F.
Andressa F.

"The social network that I most use today."

What do you like best?

I like the chat and calls that can be made through it. It is a great tool for promotion of your company and the customer relationships.

What do you dislike?

Not always shows up in my timeline the posts of the pages that I like.

The tool helped a lot in visibility of my new company, it was possible to release it in groups of their market.

Facebook review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Social presence made easy"

What do you like best?

I like how Facebook makes it very easy to keep contact with our customers and with our friends

What do you dislike?

Facebook does crash a bit but it has become less frequent lately

We stay in communication with our customers through call to action and our business Facebook page

Facebook review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for marketing and keeping in touch with friends!"

What do you like best?

I love Facebook for keeping in touch with my family abroad and it's ease in helping me organize events with all my friends. You can just create an event and share it with as many people as you like. No more group texts, group emails.

What do you dislike?

It can be addictive and sometimes a big distraction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to learn all the great features Facebook offers when it comes to marketing your business.

Facebook ads work very well for marketing your business.

Facebook review by Amy C.
Amy C.

"Facebook is great for connecting with clients"

What do you like best?

I love connecting with my clients in an informal way and FB is THE platform to build those relationships.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the amount of spam that FB allows through: it's unwieldy to wade through the mess.

It is a unique prospect that FB provides: connect informally with clients to build the personal relationships that keeps clients.

Facebook review by Danny F.
Danny F.

"Friendly user interface!"

What do you like best?

The amount of social network and friends you can make is simple and easy. Many groups you can join to chat and ask people for advice.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bothers me is that facebook has the right to have all your information unless you specify that you don't want them to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any age group can join this and can meet a lot of friends. Share videos and pictures with each other. There are also parent settings where they can set up a child's facebook so that they do not get exposed to things that are not appropriate.

The connections with co-workers and friends can always be closer when communicating with each other.

Facebook review by User in Computer Software

"Using Facebook to do business"

What do you like best?

I like how widely adopted facebook is. It lets me connect with virtually anyone.

What do you dislike?

I dont like how distracting it is. I find that doing business here results in watching videos.

I am using it to do a lot of outreach to local businesses.

Facebook review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great tool to keep in touch"

What do you like best?

It's universal. Almost everyone is using it, so it is an easy way to get in contact with people. Most people I contact via facebook rather than calling or texting.

What do you dislike?

The amount of ads and instant play videos. I use the hide things like this tool a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your privacy settings. Use the scheduling tool, it is one of the easiest things to simplify your week.

Great way to advertise and keep in touch with your clients. It allows you to interact with people everyday, even if they aren't in your shop.

Facebook review by Dejan V.
Dejan V.

"facebook - good tool for information"

What do you like best?

easy of using. all information that i need in one place.

What do you dislike?

i want most recent stories be a default choice. differences between desktop and mobile way of bringing content.

i use facebook only for pleasure, not for business.

Facebook review by Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.

"Facebook"

What do you like best?

It is a good way to keep family and friends up to date with what is going on in an organization. The premium traffic times are at night and it can be easily used as a connector for those closest to your organization. It is easy to navigate and has an intuitive system. Ease of use as well as the new video chat and group chat are very useful and reliable features. I use the instant messenger every day.

What do you dislike?

Your posts get buried very quickly unless you pay for advertising and in general most of the connections for B2B in social media are not going to come from Facebook. this is of course dependent on demographic and audience. Placing a large amount of hope on a facebook campaign will is best for those looking to reach the consumer directly and not those looking for other businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for interaction with friends and family and to connect directly to the consumer.

Using it to update friends of the organization and family members of employees as well as setting up family events.

Facebook review by Perry C.
Perry C.

"Average Product"

What do you like best?

The great thing about facebook is that it is easy to communicate with your friends and family. Another astonishing thing about facebook os that you can find your friends or family easily.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about facebook is that it is very additive. I also dislike all the games and ads that are on there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it because it is really easily to communicate and simple to find freinds and family.

To connect with potential employers. I have realized that the chat is really easy to use and communicating with others is really easy and simple.

Facebook review by Ibtissam C.
Ibtissam C.

"facebook review"

What do you like best?

rester en contacte avec d'autre gens et pouvoir partager des souvenir avec eux

What do you dislike?

il te laisse perdre beaucoup de temps, ça devient vite une addiction, et parfois il y a des contenus bizarre ou des fausses informations

communication et partage des photo des souvenirs

Facebook review by Stephen H.
Stephen H.

"Everyone is There, but good luck connecting with them as a Business"

What do you like best?

With nearly 900 million users, there is almost no other place in the world where you can reach more people. Facebook is nearly 10 years old and is a widely accepted social platform. It is a proven commodity.

What do you dislike?

Due to the flurry of changes to the page, the site is not as use friendly as it used to be, and continues to put your outreach potential behind a pay wall. You can grow a large community of Likes and have a very active community on the page, but you never seem able to reach all of your community, which makes this social platform feel less social.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what your looking to do in this space. It is not the home for a storefront, but it is a nice storefront window.

This social media space gives businesses the opportunity to be active in the social community of Facebook and promote themselves to an immense audience. This also is a great took to evaluate your competition and their business practices. It is also a good networking tool.

Facebook review by Barry M.
Barry M.

"Love/Hate for businesses"

What do you like best?

Facebook is THE social networking site (currently). With millions of users and a huge potential for advertising, Facebook is a place businesses can't avoid being engaged in. Although a huge time-waster in many ways, Facebook still gives businesses an outlet to share relevant information, engage with customers in a casual environment and build a portfolio of interesting information for the public to see.

What do you dislike?

Facebook constantly changes things to their advantage, often at the cost of ease of use, efficiency and/or functionality for end users. Facebook regularly gets bashed for this approach, but has yet to seem to care enough to change. It is clearly a profit model for Facebook (which is okay) but the Facebook environment today is definitely pay to play. Content used to be king - now it is advertising dollars spent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to engage with Facebook, designate a single person who is passionate about social media to do it. Employees can waste an immense amount of time on Facebook with zero gain in productivity. Be careful not to confuse being on Facebook with being involved in work. Facebook is a terrible blow to work productivity when in the hands of someone who isn't focused and disciplined.

As a social tool, we use Facebook to share interesting stories, case studies and other relevant information with the public. Our following is generally made up of casual Facebook users in the professional arena, so this gives us a chance to grab their attention when they are not in "work" mode.

Facebook review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Making the world a global virus"

What do you like best?

The reach of their members across all demographics and national boundaries.

What do you dislike?

Facebook's privacy or lack of privacy is unacceptable. Facebook imposes too much ownership of your information and data. Anything you put into the system can be sold to anyone

Marketing reach! Facebook has a very granular detail on all of their members, which is great for selling to the right people and getting the right message right away.

Facebook review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Oh Facebook..."

What do you like best?

Facebook is great! This social media site has found its way into connecting people and helped so many families and friends find each other, and stay in touch. I have seen so many beautiful stories on here and also I love how you can get so much support and really make changes and help people through Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a "Dislike" button. I also dont like the creepiness of the advertising and recommending friends. There are so many people I dont want to reconnect with that Facebook keeps reminding me they still exist in the world and I just dont like it. I also dont like their marketing techniques and "look alike" marketing is CREEPY

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish they would look at my "Dislikes" on here and change them

N/A-

In fact I dont like that Facebook is merging my work life and personal life by recommending my clients to become my Facebook friend, it makes us all feel weird.

Facebook review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Custom audiences on Facebook and the scale of Facebook are incredible.

What do you dislike?

There are overreporting issues that are frustrating and the platform does not seem as intuitive as AdWords.

We need to drive highly targeted leads that are in the right lifecycle to buy our product. Facebook helps us do this.

Facebook review by Brittany T.
Brittany T.

"Social Marketing for Business"

What do you like best?

Facebook has revolutionized how we do business. It is no longer about word of mouth marketing because Facebook has become the word of mouth marketing for our day. If you are a business owner and you are not using Facebook you need to be.

What do you dislike?

Some people take a harsh perspective about marketing on Facebook. I think some observations about the kinks of it are valid, however Facebook will bring a huge amount of traffic to your business if you manage it properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook for business is one of the best decisions you can make for your business. Try it out and see if it works for you.

I have been able to drive huge amounts of traffic to my website and to make sure that my clients stay happy.

Facebook review by User

"There should be a warning - addicting!!!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can connect with people I went to high school with 20 years ago, people I went to elementary school with, relatives all over the world. What's not to like?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel like things aren't as private and secure as I think they are... When I see posts that tell me to go into an obscure menu to click on some random thing to keep posts or pictures private, I wonder how much I don't know about what is being shared...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware, Facebook is addicting - it's amazing how much time I can spend just browsing. Make sure you choose your privacy settings when you sign up!

I like to use facebook to look up people we are considering for employment, but most often I use facebook for personal interests.

Facebook review by Donald C.
Donald C.

"Facebook - Entertaining, yet boring"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, doesn't require several different account to log in, easy to find new people

What do you dislike?

I don't see important friends updates, it also takes me back to statuses from a week ago when I press "Most Recent". I also do not like constant media/marketing that pops up all of my pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Watch what you say/what you post/who you are talking too

- Watch linking up many account to Facebook

Benefits are connecting with family from long distance and also keeping in touch with professionals. However, Facebook is something you have to keep clean and make sure that nothing is hidden

Facebook review by Krissy S.
Krissy S.

"KIT"

What do you like best?

That I can KIT with friends family news trends companies all on one site for free :)

What do you dislike?

Some of the privacy settings and advertisements trying to sell me things I am not interested in...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great networking tool and kit with friends and family while on the go

Social media and user insights don't like advertisements and limited feeds

Facebook review by Jenny P.
Jenny P.

"Love-Hate Relationship. "

What do you like best?

Facebook is good for connecting with and keeping up with friends, family, and colleges.

What do you dislike?

I wish the permissions and security could be refined more. For example, if I upload a picture of one of my children it would be nice to have the option to make it only visible to my "family" list. In like manner, keeping certain status updates hidden from my "colleague" group may be helpful for some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is almost a must in this day and age. Just remember the possibilities with regard to visibility and account accessibility! You can make yourself highly visible through Facebook which can be both a blessing and a curse.

Facebook could help us with advertising and connecting with our partners. It has helped us with research and connections--expanding our contact base.

Facebook review by Avni S.
Avni S.

"The premier social network to be on!"

What do you like best?

Many social networks in the past ( Myspace, Friendster, Hi-5 and even Google Circle) lost their stream after awhile whereas facebook has dominated social media. Keeping in touch with Friends/Family, sharing information with your network are the best features of facebook.

What do you dislike?

Privacy settings can always be improved. Making sure user's information is protected should always be maintained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is great for company pages, keeping in touch with friends and family, and just sharing information! I think facebook will stick around for a long time!

As a recruiter, I use facebook to broadcast and get the word out on certain positions! Sharing information both personal and professional is a great benefit.

Facebook review by Hetal S.
Hetal S.

"Social Network that will be around for a long time"

What do you like best?

Facebook is a great platform to keep up with your friends. I like the chat feature and the product pages that you can like. I also like the fact that everyone I know-both old and young- has a facebook page.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but I wish there was a video service or face time via the chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook is not a fad and I believe it will stay around for a long time as many individuals have established their identity on that site.

Keeping in touch with friends and family! Getting in the know of your friend's social lives.

Facebook review by Michelle L.
Michelle L.

"Facebook for small business."

What do you like best?

For business, it's very easy to create my business page and share it will all my contacts. You can create something very basic or pay a few dollars and use something like Wix to create a fancier looking page.

What do you dislike?

I actually have a really hard time removing old pages/businesses from Facebook. I still have multiple businesses on here and I can't figure out how to delete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looks for products like Wix to create fancier business pages for a really low cost or even free if you don't mind them adding the Wix logo.

Free and easy advertising!

Facebook review by User in Internet

"Facebook Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface is simple and easy to use. Finding friends is also very easy. Its also great for spreading information about an event or interest.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is an information overload. It can be difficult to sort through the information until you find what interests you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on the reason for having Facebook, limit your contacts to those you are truly interested in if it is for social purposes. If it is for marketing, add as many people as you run into so get information exposed. Also, make sure you are sure about what you post, because once it is posted, it can't be taken back.

It is great for planning a trip, keeping in touch with family, or scheduling an event. It is also convenient for spreading the word about a group or cause.

Facebook review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"The standard in Social Media but how much longer can it last??"

What do you like best?

Everybody is on it. It's great to use this to promote any size business, any kind of ideas, and share it to your wonderful network.

What do you dislike?

I think FB is past it's prime and so are its users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not already using Facebook for personal or business then you probably don't get it. Given that, if you're late to the game, come on in but keep an eye on the next best thing.

Free social media exposure to the masses. You cannot reach more people on any other platform than FB.

Facebook review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"It Has Come a Long Way"

What do you like best?

Besides the Social side of Facebook, many apps can sync with Facebook so you don' t have to create so many accounts. This is especially true with games, but can also be applied to many productive applications or utilities. It is also great for birthdays, because not only can you be reminded to wish somebody a Happy Birthday, but you can also gift online.

What do you dislike?

Facebook is always updating, and when they update, the applications or site take a dramatic change and you will have to end up learning how to use the new version or how to deal with the changes whether you like it or not. The updates, as they claim, are to make the use more easy and furthermore organized, but I feel like sometimes they don't accomplish that claim. But I have never been disappointed with Facebook because it keeps me entertained and on track most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend keeping your Facebook account as honest as possible, but at the same time as secure as possible. Only add or accept friend you know and you can trust. Keep your information as "YOU" as possible because Facebook can be used for a lot of things and you would be surprised how many employers use Facebook to evaluate somebody!

Facebook review by John O.
John O.

"Facebook for Social Marketing and Brand Recognition"

What do you like best?

What I like about Facebook is the way you can reach out to thousands (and possibly millions) of people worldwide to engage and promote your brand. It is a great platform and has already provided the key elements for being recognized as a global leader in our industry.

What do you dislike?

The way security and publicity is implemented. You have no easy way to segregate messaging based on a group of targeted audiences. It would be nice to have this type of feature in the future so that we could build campaigns for specific causes and people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend Facebook as a way to establish your company brand and engage customers with your offering.

Brand recognition, social marketing, and collaboration.

Facebook review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"I admit - I don't fully understand the craze!"

What do you like best?

The social aspect of being able to re-connect with friends and family that are far away from me.

What do you dislike?

It's often times a time waster. You can lose a lot of time just playing the stupid games and not really social networking at all. And I hate, HATE it when people find it necessary to post everything even the intimate stuff. Yuck!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure - why not. Just don't post crappy stuff about your sick dog or re-post the article that requires me to share it too before I can even read it!

Networking

Facebook review by Jacob S.
Jacob S.

"Nice for Social networking"

What do you like best?

Notifications are helpful to catch up without going to people's profiles

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything looks and behaves well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice portal to interact with international friends and family

Not using it for business

Facebook review by Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.

"A necessary Evil "

What do you like best?

That I can keep in touch with friends and family overseas so easily

What do you dislike?

That the privacy settings ensure that you share things you don't want to (until you realised and fiddle with them again)

Not trying to solve any business problems. As mentioned above the ability to keep in touch with friends and family and also keep up to date with companies I am interested in.

Facebook review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Facebook is moving towards too much of a business focus"

What do you like best?

The best part is that it is by far the biggest social media platform in the world.

What do you dislike?

I hate that they aren't even showing posts any more that are not paid for. It seems that everything is turning to be pure profit driven focus and I think they will lose some users in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Careful not to waste too much of your money here. It's a money vacuum.

Reaching mass amounts of people.

Facebook review by Vrena R.
Vrena R.

"Its been on a downward spiral."

What do you like best?

I like the basic used, connecting with friends and family that I don't get to see very often.

What do you dislike?

It has definitely steered in the opposite direction of when it was first setup. The first stage of this social network was an exclusive club for college members. Now just about everyone has a Facebook account. My news feed and notifications are littered with Farmville and Candy Crush invitations. I have also assisted in many application setup for pages and as a Facebook Developer there are so many ridiculous security regulations that most of the time its not even worth it to me to set up apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use LinkedIn for the networking that you need. As for your friends and family, CALL THEM! We all have cell phones now, be a good friend and sibling or whatever and get on the phone and call them. Facebook has made even telling someone Happy Birthday impersonal, you don't even have to go onto their page to wish them a happy day.