FaceCruit

FaceCruit video software supports employers pre-screen candidates and helps job seekers create an application to make them stand out from the crowd.

Work for FaceCruit?

Showing 8 FaceCruit reviews
FaceCruit review by <span>Christian U.</span>
Christian U.

Helped us greatly

What do you like best?

Being able to ask questions that aren't able to be edited or deleted gives us a more transparent picture of future candidates that we otherwise would have had to spent time on in a face to face meeting to get.

What do you dislike?

I like most of it. The website could use a bit of a modernization on the visuals, but I heard that is happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and that should be enough for you to make a decision.

A huge time saver and allows us to vet more candidates that we otherwise make gut decisions on based solely on their CV.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FaceCruit
FaceCruit review by <span>Tony N.</span>
Tony N.

Easy to use video interviewing tool

What do you like best?

It was easy to use, quick and simple interviewing process, just recorded my video answers and submitted.

What do you dislike?

Didn't have any issues with the tool, it did everything how it should have.

Went through a job application using Facecruit's video interviewing tool. It allowed me to really show my personality and strengths in the job application.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

FaceCruit review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

Great way to fast track job seeking

What do you like best?

I like the advanced ability to customise my profile and produce a genuine portrayal of my employability. It really allows me to show the employer who I really am and to guage my soft skills rather than just to take my word for it on paper.

What do you dislike?

Cannot really complain, I can see the potential and like the idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good way to advance your resume and will help to find more employment opportunities.

Essentially, it is productive for my own sense of myself as a potential employee. It gives me the ability to refine my business persona and to become comfortable when it comes to a real face to face meeting with an employer. It saves time by cutting out potentially unfruitful interviews that have happened in the past.

FaceCruit review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Graphic Design Collaboration

What do you like best?

The ease in which I can 'meet' a number of people without actually spending the time meeting them. I can see their work, but can I work with them... Facecruit answers that question for me.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I have come across that I dislike (except for perhaps some of the job applications).

Linking with Graphic Designers that I can collaborate with. It is an excellent conduit for creating professional relationships that are mutually beneficial - I have forged new associations, which have generated more work.

FaceCruit review by Administrator

Value for money

What do you like best?

As we have a small business, I saw that FaceCruit had a pay as you go system and what credits you don't use rolls over from month to month rater than recharging us.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I hear that there is a new release coming so it would be good to see the difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing

Hiring internationally through different time zones.

FaceCruit review by User in Internet

Exceptional Service

What do you like best?

This is an amazing service. Very easy to navigate and excellent results.

What do you dislike?

I liked everything this company has to offer. Very efficient and friendly service. I cannot faulty anything.

Easy to navigate around. I can truly recommend this company to all companies seeking good staff.

A great concept and great results received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you wont be disappointed,.

Professional recruitment service, hassle free.

Learning about FaceCruit?

* We monitor all FaceCruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.