Facelift Cloud

The Facelift Cloud is a multi-certified software solution with all components for professional social marketing on an enterprise level – optimized for the most important channel Facebook.

Work for Facelift Cloud?

Learning about Facelift Cloud?

Facelift Cloud Reviews

Ask Facelift Cloud a Question
Showing 6 Facelift Cloud reviews
Facelift Cloud review by <span>Stefano C.</span>
Stefano C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool has 11 modules and it's pretty useful and it's intuitive. Social benchmarking and competition are great

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. It's a little bit expansive, but it works great

Recommendations to others considering the product

A little bit expansive, but works good

Moderation of social network (Facebook and Twitter caring in primis), ticketing escalation and analytics

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facelift Cloud
Facelift Cloud review by <span>Rémi V.</span>
Rémi V.

"How Alphalyr manage efficiently all social accounts and track all social KPI "

What do you like best?

I can work wih all my team to manage content of my social networks with :

- Validation process

- Roles and rights

- Templates of post

....

Moreover, I can manage all my moderation (on Facebook, Twitter..) in the same tools with response templates, alerting...

Dashboard is really a great module y to save time, and to analyse all KPI of my communities.

What do you dislike?

Some features I would like to improve my experience on the tool can be Instagram publication. I would like also to send automatically reporting to my team. But there are new features each month on the platform, so perhaps soon.

With Facelift, I save a lot of time and I manage easily all my social networks. I can work with all the team to share and validate content.

Moreover, I can analyse my performance on social networks, find some influent contents, track my competitors..

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Facelift Cloud review by <span>Frank H.</span>
Frank H.

"All the features we need"

What do you like best?

- almost all features we need in one tool (publishing, monitoring, advertising, engagement)

- always further developing of the software and introducing new features

- Very good and quick-answering customer service

What do you dislike?

- monitoring and listening features could be more advanced, some competitors offer better insights

- within the engagement module (to create competitions) are still some bugs or not 100%-working features which need some more development

- Global distribution and publishing of content (plus content repository)

- improving our customer service/community management

- benchmarking with competitors

- creation of facebook comepetition/microsites

Facelift Cloud review by <span>Volker S.</span>
Volker S.

"Very Useful CMS for Social Media Platforms"

What do you like best?

Intuitive usability, location of company (Hamburg), direct contact, support.

What do you dislike?

Some features seem to be in a beta state.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it!

No problems, just challenges. We use the Facelift cloud as a cms for all the social media platforms we use. It is very helpful for all the tasks we face there.

Facelift Cloud review by <span>Mohamed S.</span>
Mohamed S.

"I love this app and the team behind it"

What do you like best?

I love this app and the team behind it they are fully dedicated

What do you dislike?

They just need to add more applications to what they have now

Engagement on all social networks

Facelift Cloud review by Administrator

"Positiv Experience"

What do you like best?

Consultants,

Personal Contact possibility,

Location in Hamburg,

They understand our needs

What do you dislike?

Some parts still need development...they could be even more innovational

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it!

Social Publishing & Monitoring of Events

Saving Time

Better Community Management

Cost saving for monitoring of events

Learning about Facelift Cloud?

* We monitor all Facelift Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.