Facelift Cloud

3.9

The Facelift Cloud is a multi-certified software solution with all components for professional social marketing on an enterprise level – optimized for the most important channel Facebook.

Work for Facelift Cloud?

Learning about Facelift Cloud?

Facelift Cloud Reviews

Ask Facelift Cloud a Question
Showing 10 Facelift Cloud reviews
Facelift Cloud review by Julian S.
Julian S.

"FACELIFT "THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOL""

What do you like best?

Facelift enables to centrally and efficiently manage all activities on the social media like Facebook, instagram, Twitter, YouTube and mangy other channel.

Also it is the secure way for social media marketing

Dashboard is great feature so that can save time and easily analyse all KP.

What do you dislike?

It works great but I wish there could be better insights and some feature could be still developed.

A single inbox for all the social media helps to

● Save more time

● To increase the customer to producer relation

● To manage level with other competitors

● To plan events according to the insights

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Facelift Cloud
Facelift Cloud review by Thomsa J.
Thomsa J.

"Facelift Cloud"

What do you like best?

The analytics dashboard because it has many data visualizations that help me understand and track our progress.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the product become more robust and integrate with other reporting tools.

The social team team uses it to post, manage, and monitor social marketing campaigns. We chose this to help us consolidate our social campaign efforts and it's helped push more collaboration.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Facelift Cloud review by Stefano C.
Stefano C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool has 11 modules and it's pretty useful and it's intuitive. Social benchmarking and competition are great

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. It's a little bit expansive, but it works great

Recommendations to others considering the product

A little bit expansive, but works good

Moderation of social network (Facebook and Twitter caring in primis), ticketing escalation and analytics

Facelift Cloud review by Rémi V.
Rémi V.

"How Alphalyr manage efficiently all social accounts and track all social KPI "

What do you like best?

I can work wih all my team to manage content of my social networks with :

- Validation process

- Roles and rights

- Templates of post

....

Moreover, I can manage all my moderation (on Facebook, Twitter..) in the same tools with response templates, alerting...

Dashboard is really a great module y to save time, and to analyse all KPI of my communities.

What do you dislike?

Some features I would like to improve my experience on the tool can be Instagram publication. I would like also to send automatically reporting to my team. But there are new features each month on the platform, so perhaps soon.

With Facelift, I save a lot of time and I manage easily all my social networks. I can work with all the team to share and validate content.

Moreover, I can analyse my performance on social networks, find some influent contents, track my competitors..

Facelift Cloud review by User

"Facelift Cloud"

What do you like best?

A single inbox for all of your social media channels: All user comments, questions, and conversations can be found in the Unified Inbox. Automated tags and alerts allow you to quickly review and prioritise all messages. This was written by https://www.facelift-bbt.com/facelift-cloud.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I really disliked anything about this product. Nothing really bothered me. I was a brand new user so I was learning but it was for a job I did not stay long at so it is hard to say what I dislike about this product.

We wanted to monitor our social media so we used this.

Facelift Cloud review by Frank H.
Frank H.

"All the features we need"

What do you like best?

- almost all features we need in one tool (publishing, monitoring, advertising, engagement)

- always further developing of the software and introducing new features

- Very good and quick-answering customer service

What do you dislike?

- monitoring and listening features could be more advanced, some competitors offer better insights

- within the engagement module (to create competitions) are still some bugs or not 100%-working features which need some more development

- Global distribution and publishing of content (plus content repository)

- improving our customer service/community management

- benchmarking with competitors

- creation of facebook comepetition/microsites

Facelift Cloud review by Volker S.
Volker S.

"Very Useful CMS for Social Media Platforms"

What do you like best?

Intuitive usability, location of company (Hamburg), direct contact, support.

What do you dislike?

Some features seem to be in a beta state.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it!

No problems, just challenges. We use the Facelift cloud as a cms for all the social media platforms we use. It is very helpful for all the tasks we face there.

Facelift Cloud review by Mohamed S.
Mohamed S.

"I love this app and the team behind it"

What do you like best?

I love this app and the team behind it they are fully dedicated

What do you dislike?

They just need to add more applications to what they have now

Engagement on all social networks

Facelift Cloud review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great for immediate dialogue"

What do you like best?

User friendly and allows immediate response time.

What do you dislike?

The display needs to be larger. When you are following the instructions the print is too small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it nothing to lose!

Facelift Cloud allows immediate access for open communication.

Facelift Cloud review by Administrator

"Positiv Experience"

What do you like best?

Consultants,

Personal Contact possibility,

Location in Hamburg,

They understand our needs

What do you dislike?

Some parts still need development...they could be even more innovational

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it!

Social Publishing & Monitoring of Events

Saving Time

Better Community Management

Cost saving for monitoring of events

Learning about Facelift Cloud?

* We monitor all Facelift Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.