Falcon.io

Falcon.io

Falcon.io enables marketing teams working in HQ, local marketing groups or dealerships, and supporting agencies, to collaborate to ensure a consistent brand presence across the different social media types. The platform incorporates complete functionality for social marketing and yet remains simple to use with an engaging, visualisation-based user experience (UX).

Work for Falcon.io?

Learning about Falcon.io?

Falcon.io Reviews

Ask Falcon.io a Question
Showing 177 Falcon.io reviews
Falcon.io review by <span>Emma S.</span>
Emma S.
Validated Review

Falcon is a Great Platform!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that I can pull posts from all of our business pages into on feed, so I can always see what is going on. I also love the listen feature and the ability to see what people are saying about our brand. It is easy to schedule posts and see when they will impact the most people. The analytics I get have really helped me in my role.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole lot I dislike, although I would like to see a "poll" feature in the build section.

Our main issue was being able to monitor our many store pages under our corporate page and Falcon has made it really easy to see what is being posted by those pages and also what they have scheduled to post. I also find it a lot easier to reply back to customers as I can organize comments into one streamlined setting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Falcon.io
Falcon.io review by <span>Miranda W.</span>
Miranda W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We've been using Falcon.io since August, and it has been wonderful. Our feeds are streamlined in one place, and the interface is visually clear. The fact that images are integrated is miles above our previous tool. Plus, Falcon.io's support staff is out of this world. The team there are dedicated to creating the best possible products and take feedback in stride, following up on issues to make sure they've been resolved, as well as proactively looking for ways to make Falcon even better.

What do you dislike?

Most of the things that I don't like are out of Falcon's control and rest on Instagram's API. It would be great to have the ability to like comments left on Instagram posts and check DMs without having to navigate to the app itself, but again, that's out of Falcon's control. The issues we've had have been minor and quickly rectified. I'd still like to see a "Select All/Deselect All" function in the feed setup menu and a simpler way to Mark All Read within a feed without having to go property by property. Slack integration would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Falcon is a fantastic tool for social media monitoring and publishing. Their support team is always available to help solve problems you may face and are quick to do so. You will get exceptional service for an exceptional product with Falcon.

We're able to manage accounts for our many clients more quickly, and Falcon lacks the limitations and quirks of our previous program. Our team is able to work more cohesively and efficiently as a result.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Falcon.io review by <span>Carson M.</span>
Carson M.

The Most Robust SMM Software Available

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The time it saves us... Managing multiple social media accounts for multiple clients MANUALLY is ridiculous. There are plenty of software options available for automating the social media management process, but Falcon is the best out there. I spent over 60 hours going through different options, walkthroughs and trials - Falcon won out. I did the work so you don't have to... You're welcome ;) Their Instagram posting method is also the most stable + fully legal.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a whole lot I dislike about it... Initially there was no Android app which was frustrating - that has been corrected within the first 3 months of us using it. The Android app is a little buggy on Oreo, but still works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it...

The pain of social media management for our clients is gone and as a company we have seen better engagement with our creative, and clients who are more responsive to our suggestions based on insights gained.

Falcon.io review by <span>Jennifer M.</span>
Jennifer M.

From overwhelmed to simplifed

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that Falcon has replaced about 6 steps that we used to take to manage our social media. The recent Instagram addition was just the icing on the cake. With over 10 locations to manage at the moment, Falcon really has made the social media for our restaurant a more simplified thing vs the overwhelming task it was when I started out!

What do you dislike?

Falcon has almost become a one stop shop for me, the only thing I am not able to do through Falcon is to manage the reviews that come through via Facebook. I still use Facebook Business Manager for that task. I would love to see that incorporated into the Engage section in the future!

Recommendations to others considering the product

With a quick training session with their help squad, it is so simple and easy to use. The Apps for your phone make it so easy to engage with your customers on the go! A game changer for sure!

We are able to post to all of our platforms in one swoop. Not only does that save countless hours of having to log into each platform individually, Falcon goes above and beyond with the copy feature in Publish, and just when I thought I could not be even more productive ...

I seriously can't wait for what these guys come up with next!

Falcon.io review by <span>Maria L.</span>
Maria L.
Validated Review

Everything you need in one platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Falcon allows us to manage all our social media channels in one place; with just one inbox for all channels, we can ensure that our customer service team doesn’t miss any questions or comments.

We can prepare and schedule social media posts so that they are published with the right content, at the right time and in the right channel.

Falcon's customer care and support is extremely helpful - they are always quick respond, eager to help and to understand what help we may need, and generally proactive.

The fact that the tool has a user-friendly and attractive interface is also important.

What do you dislike?

It is a high-priced tool, so in order to justify the cost you need to consider your number of social media channels and the size of your team(s).

Falcon gives us a great overview of our social media activities, allowing us to manage publishing, customer service and listening in one place. We can also follow up performance and activities through the reporting section.

The interface and help function makes it quick to get started and easy to navigate. Managing different users and teams is straight-forward.

Falcon.io review by <span>Carolyn W.</span>
Carolyn W.

Great Social Media Platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Falcon.io has allowed me to better organize all of my content and has streamlined the posting process. Rather than logging into several platforms each day, and often several times a day, I am now able to do everything from one central location. This includes publishing, engaging and tracking metrics. The ease of transaction is truly amazing, especially as I am the sole person managing my organization's social media.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I can add here. Falcon.io honestly meets my needs and I know they have increased functionality on the way, so I'm looking forward to seeing what more can be offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend testing it out before jumping in. It's always good to test it out to ensure it meets your needs before fully committing. I know Falcon.io let me do this and it was one of the biggest selling points for me.

As the sole person managing my organization's social media, Falcon.io has made it easier for me to do my job day to day. It's truly a one stop shop that allows me to take care of everything social, including providing a listening platform, which was something I was in search of.

Learn more about Falcon.io

Falcon.io Videos

Learning about Falcon.io?

* We monitor all Falcon.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.