Falcon.io

Falcon.io

Falcon.io enables marketing teams working in HQ, local marketing groups or dealerships, and supporting agencies, to collaborate to ensure a consistent brand presence across the different social media types. The platform incorporates complete functionality for social marketing and yet remains simple to use with an engaging, visualisation-based user experience (UX).

Work for Falcon.io?

Learning about Falcon.io?

Falcon.io Reviews

Ask Falcon.io a Question
Showing 212 Falcon.io reviews
Falcon.io review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.

Buyer beware: Dishonest and lacks many features!

What do you like best?

Falcon is a platform that on the surface looks strong. A place to manage many platforms, many accounts all in one location.

What do you dislike?

Falcon.io promised many things in the initial sales call, but did not follow through. There are no notifications for social media alerts, you cannot fully engage via Instagram, check-ins and reviews do not show up on the platform. You're honestly better off just switching over to each platform and managing your notifications there. There's literally no reason to purchase Falcon.io if you are using it for brand engagement at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around and do your due diligence. Demand a demo or a free month to try the service. You will find a lot of holes in their promises.

We were looking to consolidate engagements and notifications into one feed. Falcon said that this was all possible, but they REFUSED to give a sample of the platform without paying $12k. Falcon is less effective than just switching over to the native Facebook app, Twitter app, instagram app, etc. and managing notifications organically.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Falcon.io
Falcon.io review by <span>Martha B.</span>
Martha B.

Great social management and ads platform

What do you like best?

The ability to see content visually, tag content by category, make calendar notes for campaign start dates, promote all from one tool, easy to copy to other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Reports across different platforms can be difficult to compile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For what was offered, the price was very reasonable for us to manage one main page and almost 50 other location pages, as well as one account for other platforms. If you schedule a lot of ads from your posts, this is highly recommended.

It's incredibly beneficial to be able to post, copy and promote all in one place. The measurement tools are also pretty valuable.

Currently not able to see reviews left on our Facebook pages. Also, reporting can be a little tricky. For example, I'd like to report on one campaign across multiple platforms. Also, multiple photo posts to Facebook have a hard time aggregating into one post result. I have reached out to their customer service and this can hopefully be resolved.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Falcon.io review by <span>Emma S.</span>
Emma S.

Falcon is a Great Platform!

What do you like best?

I love that I can pull posts from all of our business pages into on feed, so I can always see what is going on. I also love the listen feature and the ability to see what people are saying about our brand. It is easy to schedule posts and see when they will impact the most people. The analytics I get have really helped me in my role.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole lot I dislike, although I would like to see a "poll" feature in the build section.

Our main issue was being able to monitor our many store pages under our corporate page and Falcon has made it really easy to see what is being posted by those pages and also what they have scheduled to post. I also find it a lot easier to reply back to customers as I can organize comments into one streamlined setting.

Falcon.io review by <span>Steve B.</span>
Steve B.

Superb Social Media Management Platform

What do you like best?

Honestly, this application has more features than I could ever use. Very stable and dependable which is essential for my business. Support was consistently responsive to the few problems I had. The folks on the chat support were wonderful. Recent changes to the Instagram posting was a huge step forward.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard tools used to be on the top of the screen and were moved to the left-hand side. Never liked that change. Also, I would have preferred to be able to post to all channels as an option and not have to jump to each social media platform to post to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a single user on the system it was by far this most cost-effective and easy to use.

Was able to manage hundreds of channels at one time with ease. What more could you ask for?

Falcon.io review by <span>Miranda W.</span>
Miranda W.

Falcon Engage Rocks (And Support is Fantastic!)

What do you like best?

We've been using Falcon.io since August, and it has been wonderful. Our feeds are streamlined in one place, and the interface is visually clear. The fact that images are integrated is miles above our previous tool. Plus, Falcon.io's support staff is out of this world. The team there are dedicated to creating the best possible products and take feedback in stride, following up on issues to make sure they've been resolved, as well as proactively looking for ways to make Falcon even better.

What do you dislike?

Most of the things that I don't like are out of Falcon's control and rest on Instagram's API. It would be great to have the ability to like comments left on Instagram posts and check DMs without having to navigate to the app itself, but again, that's out of Falcon's control. The issues we've had have been minor and quickly rectified. I'd still like to see a "Select All/Deselect All" function in the feed setup menu and a simpler way to Mark All Read within a feed without having to go property by property. Slack integration would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Falcon is a fantastic tool for social media monitoring and publishing. Their support team is always available to help solve problems you may face and are quick to do so. You will get exceptional service for an exceptional product with Falcon.

We're able to manage accounts for our many clients more quickly, and Falcon lacks the limitations and quirks of our previous program. Our team is able to work more cohesively and efficiently as a result.

Falcon.io review by <span>Carson M.</span>
Carson M.

The Most Robust SMM Software Available

What do you like best?

The time it saves us... Managing multiple social media accounts for multiple clients MANUALLY is ridiculous. There are plenty of software options available for automating the social media management process, but Falcon is the best out there. I spent over 60 hours going through different options, walkthroughs and trials - Falcon won out. I did the work so you don't have to... You're welcome ;) Their Instagram posting method is also the most stable + fully legal.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a whole lot I dislike about it... Initially there was no Android app which was frustrating - that has been corrected within the first 3 months of us using it. The Android app is a little buggy on Oreo, but still works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it...

The pain of social media management for our clients is gone and as a company we have seen better engagement with our creative, and clients who are more responsive to our suggestions based on insights gained.

Learn more about Falcon.io

Falcon.io Videos

Learning about Falcon.io?

* We monitor all Falcon.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.