I've been using Falcon for almost 5 years and my experience cannot be better. Here are 5 reasons why I like it and continue to use it:
1. It is really easy to use: intuitive, nicely designed, it comes with apps to use it on the go...
2. The customer care is amazing: they reply quickly and they always help and try to have an answer for you. I never have a feeling of being rushed, there's always a will of fully satisfy you.
3. They are always improving the platform. There's always a next thing, a change big or small, that only proves that they question the product and listen to the customers constantly.
4. The account managers I've had have been always very very helpful, nice and professional.
5. Last but not least, it can be used not only by the social media team. I've had 2 very different experiences: in my previous job, an e-commerce, I was administrating more than 120 users and I brought on board not only community managers but also PR and many customer care agents. At my current job, an NGO, it is mostly me and two more users and I believe that, especially because we are a small team, Falcon is extremely helpful. The more things you have to do alone, the more you need a powerful tool like this one!
I think they could work on a super powerful App where one could do everything that can be done on desktop. Currently, there are 3 different apps covering all functionalities and it would be amazing to have only one.
Two main problems: The problem of having millions of things to do alone (schedule, monitoring, reporting) because, with Falcon and a bit of organization, I can really do it. I've overcome the problem of not having a proper customer care on social media. How? Simple... Thanks to our Listen projects I knew the customers were complaining a lot about the service. After evaluating the problems, I collaborated with the Customer Care team and we solved the problem by bringing some of the agents to the platform and integrate it with Zendesk.