Falcon.io

Falcon.io

Falcon.io enables marketing teams working in HQ, local marketing groups or dealerships, and supporting agencies, to collaborate to ensure a consistent brand presence across the different social media types. The platform incorporates complete functionality for social marketing and yet remains simple to use with an engaging, visualisation-based user experience (UX).

Work for Falcon.io?

Learning about Falcon.io?

Falcon.io Reviews

Ask Falcon.io a Question
Falcon.io review by Kenneth P.
Kenneth P.

"Perfect way to centralize social media activities"

What do you like best?

Falcon is a great central hub to monitor and activate all our accounts. We have dedicated persons for social media in all the continents, with Falcon we can easily plan, publish and keep tracks of our activities while having a coherent presence. Support is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

No support for extra large videos, and no support of the Facebook cross-posting functions directly integrated in Falcon for now.

Multiple users, multiple accounts all managed in the same environment. Fast and easy way to create and duplicate posts on all the social media platforms. Customized reports and tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Falcon.io
Showing 216 Falcon.io reviews
Falcon.io review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Buyer beware: Dishonest and lacks many features!"

What do you like best?

Falcon is a platform that on the surface looks strong. A place to manage many platforms, many accounts all in one location.

What do you dislike?

Falcon.io promised many things in the initial sales call, but did not follow through. There are no notifications for social media alerts, you cannot fully engage via Instagram, check-ins and reviews do not show up on the platform. You're honestly better off just switching over to each platform and managing your notifications there. There's literally no reason to purchase Falcon.io if you are using it for brand engagement at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around and do your due diligence. Demand a demo or a free month to try the service. You will find a lot of holes in their promises.

We were looking to consolidate engagements and notifications into one feed. Falcon said that this was all possible, but they REFUSED to give a sample of the platform without paying $12k. Falcon is less effective than just switching over to the native Facebook app, Twitter app, instagram app, etc. and managing notifications organically.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Falcon.io
Falcon.io review by Martha B.
Martha B.

"Great social management and ads platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to see content visually, tag content by category, make calendar notes for campaign start dates, promote all from one tool, easy to copy to other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Reports across different platforms can be difficult to compile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For what was offered, the price was very reasonable for us to manage one main page and almost 50 other location pages, as well as one account for other platforms. If you schedule a lot of ads from your posts, this is highly recommended.

It's incredibly beneficial to be able to post, copy and promote all in one place. The measurement tools are also pretty valuable.

Currently not able to see reviews left on our Facebook pages. Also, reporting can be a little tricky. For example, I'd like to report on one campaign across multiple platforms. Also, multiple photo posts to Facebook have a hard time aggregating into one post result. I have reached out to their customer service and this can hopefully be resolved.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Falcon.io review by Emma S.
Emma S.

"Falcon is a Great Platform!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can pull posts from all of our business pages into on feed, so I can always see what is going on. I also love the listen feature and the ability to see what people are saying about our brand. It is easy to schedule posts and see when they will impact the most people. The analytics I get have really helped me in my role.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole lot I dislike, although I would like to see a "poll" feature in the build section.

Our main issue was being able to monitor our many store pages under our corporate page and Falcon has made it really easy to see what is being posted by those pages and also what they have scheduled to post. I also find it a lot easier to reply back to customers as I can organize comments into one streamlined setting.

Falcon.io review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Superb Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

Honestly, this application has more features than I could ever use. Very stable and dependable which is essential for my business. Support was consistently responsive to the few problems I had. The folks on the chat support were wonderful. Recent changes to the Instagram posting was a huge step forward.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard tools used to be on the top of the screen and were moved to the left-hand side. Never liked that change. Also, I would have preferred to be able to post to all channels as an option and not have to jump to each social media platform to post to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a single user on the system it was by far this most cost-effective and easy to use.

Was able to manage hundreds of channels at one time with ease. What more could you ask for?

Falcon.io review by Miranda W.
Miranda W.

"Falcon Engage Rocks (And Support is Fantastic!)"

What do you like best?

We've been using Falcon.io since August, and it has been wonderful. Our feeds are streamlined in one place, and the interface is visually clear. The fact that images are integrated is miles above our previous tool. Plus, Falcon.io's support staff is out of this world. The team there are dedicated to creating the best possible products and take feedback in stride, following up on issues to make sure they've been resolved, as well as proactively looking for ways to make Falcon even better.

What do you dislike?

Most of the things that I don't like are out of Falcon's control and rest on Instagram's API. It would be great to have the ability to like comments left on Instagram posts and check DMs without having to navigate to the app itself, but again, that's out of Falcon's control. The issues we've had have been minor and quickly rectified. I'd still like to see a "Select All/Deselect All" function in the feed setup menu and a simpler way to Mark All Read within a feed without having to go property by property. Slack integration would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Falcon is a fantastic tool for social media monitoring and publishing. Their support team is always available to help solve problems you may face and are quick to do so. You will get exceptional service for an exceptional product with Falcon.

We're able to manage accounts for our many clients more quickly, and Falcon lacks the limitations and quirks of our previous program. Our team is able to work more cohesively and efficiently as a result.

Falcon.io review by Carson M.
Carson M.

"The Most Robust SMM Software Available"

What do you like best?

The time it saves us... Managing multiple social media accounts for multiple clients MANUALLY is ridiculous. There are plenty of software options available for automating the social media management process, but Falcon is the best out there. I spent over 60 hours going through different options, walkthroughs and trials - Falcon won out. I did the work so you don't have to... You're welcome ;) Their Instagram posting method is also the most stable + fully legal.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a whole lot I dislike about it... Initially there was no Android app which was frustrating - that has been corrected within the first 3 months of us using it. The Android app is a little buggy on Oreo, but still works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it...

The pain of social media management for our clients is gone and as a company we have seen better engagement with our creative, and clients who are more responsive to our suggestions based on insights gained.

Falcon.io review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"From overwhelmed to simplifed"

What do you like best?

I love that Falcon has replaced about 6 steps that we used to take to manage our social media. The recent Instagram addition was just the icing on the cake. With over 10 locations to manage at the moment, Falcon really has made the social media for our restaurant a more simplified thing vs the overwhelming task it was when I started out!

What do you dislike?

Falcon has almost become a one stop shop for me, the only thing I am not able to do through Falcon is to manage the reviews that come through via Facebook. I still use Facebook Business Manager for that task. I would love to see that incorporated into the Engage section in the future!

Recommendations to others considering the product

With a quick training session with their help squad, it is so simple and easy to use. The Apps for your phone make it so easy to engage with your customers on the go! A game changer for sure!

We are able to post to all of our platforms in one swoop. Not only does that save countless hours of having to log into each platform individually, Falcon goes above and beyond with the copy feature in Publish, and just when I thought I could not be even more productive ...

I seriously can't wait for what these guys come up with next!

Falcon.io review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"Everything you need in one platform"

What do you like best?

Falcon allows us to manage all our social media channels in one place; with just one inbox for all channels, we can ensure that our customer service team doesn’t miss any questions or comments.

We can prepare and schedule social media posts so that they are published with the right content, at the right time and in the right channel.

Falcon's customer care and support is extremely helpful - they are always quick respond, eager to help and to understand what help we may need, and generally proactive.

The fact that the tool has a user-friendly and attractive interface is also important.

What do you dislike?

It is a high-priced tool, so in order to justify the cost you need to consider your number of social media channels and the size of your team(s).

Falcon gives us a great overview of our social media activities, allowing us to manage publishing, customer service and listening in one place. We can also follow up performance and activities through the reporting section.

The interface and help function makes it quick to get started and easy to navigate. Managing different users and teams is straight-forward.

Falcon.io review by Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.

"Great Social Media Platform"

What do you like best?

Falcon.io has allowed me to better organize all of my content and has streamlined the posting process. Rather than logging into several platforms each day, and often several times a day, I am now able to do everything from one central location. This includes publishing, engaging and tracking metrics. The ease of transaction is truly amazing, especially as I am the sole person managing my organization's social media.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I can add here. Falcon.io honestly meets my needs and I know they have increased functionality on the way, so I'm looking forward to seeing what more can be offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend testing it out before jumping in. It's always good to test it out to ensure it meets your needs before fully committing. I know Falcon.io let me do this and it was one of the biggest selling points for me.

As the sole person managing my organization's social media, Falcon.io has made it easier for me to do my job day to day. It's truly a one stop shop that allows me to take care of everything social, including providing a listening platform, which was something I was in search of.

Falcon.io review by Rachael W.
Rachael W.

"Amazing platform!"

What do you like best?

Falcon enables organisations and businesses the opportunity to oversee all social media platforms. It also allows teams to work collaboratively together and discuss ideas within the platform, as well as send posts for approval. The software saves you time when scheduling content, as well as giving in-depth reports on different aspects of your channels. I also love the build section where you can create your own mini webpages!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software does bug out which can be frustrating, especially when creating content for Facebook that won't format properly. However, the support team are always on hand if you have any issues and rectify issues quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has everything you need to manage a variety of social channels!

Our weekly reach is now 5 times more what it used to be back in February. We can look at who our most engaged users are and what content our audience is reacting to. It has also assisted in terms of scheduling when you need to see an overview of what is going out each day across all channels. Falcon also allows us to keep track of what audiences are talking about, and group individuals into categories depending on their interests and what content they react to.

Falcon.io review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Falcon has enabled us to manage our social channels globally "

What do you like best?

We are present on social media in 29 markets around the world, so we required a system that allowed us to publish content from both a global calendar and a local calendar. Falcon's PUBLISH tool has enabled us to do this with an easy view of all content published and scheduled across all our channels. It is then very easy for each social media manager (for each market) to access the content, localise and publish the content to multiple channels.

What do you dislike?

We would love to be able to engage with our users based on the listening projects we set up in Falcon, however it is currently not possible to interact directly in Falcon, you need to leave the platform. We are also looking forward to Falcon developing it's reporting tool - MEASURE is currently not providing us with the reporting we require.

We are saving a lot of time across our market teams, especially in terms of time spent publishing content across all our channels. It is also very easy to respond to our community via ENGAGE. The tool allows us to have a workflow where we are able to see what comments have been read, responded to etc and what comments still need to be addressed. For the DNA Journey campaign that we launched in 2016 we had a huge increase in comments and messages. Falcon enabled us to have a clear structured view of all comments and messages so we didn't miss anything that we wanted to respond to.

Falcon.io review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Always getting better"

What do you like best?

Falcon makes it easy to draft, send for approval, and copy approved posts to other networks. My manager likes the measure reports to see how our content is performing. They are always adding new features and are eager to know what features I'm looking for.

It's great having a Customer Success Manager to work with when I have questions or need help with any of the features. There is also support available through the site and they have always been very responsive.

What do you dislike?

They recently solved my biggest issue which was Instagram publishing. I would like to be able to add Gifs to posts.

Using Falcon,m we have been able to keep a closer eye on how our content is performing and use that data to optimize the content we are creating. I have one system for scheduling, boosting, and reporting. My previous system took a lot more time and didn't have the reporting we needed.

Falcon.io review by Tasha D.
Tasha D.

"The Best Social Media Platform Available"

What do you like best?

Customer service is impeccable! They respond in a decent amount of time to all questions and always follow up to make sure we understand the tools we are using. The approval feature is also something that I also enjoy because it allows are department to proof read things before we post them to make sure our message is getting across. I also love the calendar feature because it allows us to see a visual of the content we are creating.

What do you dislike?

I do understand that Instagram is a fairly new added tool to the services, but I do wish the posting of our content was easier. I would love to be able to do everything on Falcon.io and not have to sign into Instagram to post as well, because I feel as if it adds an extra unnecessary step. If that transition becomes smoother, it would be great!

Long-term communication planning. Being able to build out our calendar months in advanced saves us so much time focusing on our social media presence and allows us more time to be efficient in other departments.

Falcon.io review by Jerri H.
Jerri H.

"Falcon Social makes Social Media Management... Manageable!"

What do you like best?

From the product to the customer service - they have been amazing! We love all aspects of this platform but as a large publisher with many divisions the administrative features have made user management & corporate sharing seamless and frustration free. The training options, content pool and social listening capabilities provide the little extras to get the job done & done well. The team at Falcon is truly 2nd to none - they are personable, prompt and willing to lend a hand when you need it. We love that they listen to our needs and work to find solutions (and new functionality) to meet those needs.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I can say here... we would love to see certain functionality added and we know it is on the roadmap for future releases.

It makes social media coordination and dissemination of information easy and seamless within a large organization. And from an administrative and operational standpoint.... there really is NOTHING like it. Social Media Management functionality aside... the administrative and operational capabilities it allows for a large organization like ours would sell me on them all over again.

Falcon.io review by Amanda K.
Amanda K.

"Couldn't do my job without Falcon!"

What do you like best?

The Falcon platform had every tool we could possibly need and is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. Our team loves that we can do so many functions of our job all in one centralized place. For instance, we can use Falcon for social media scheduling, community management, and reporting and research. We also love that the platform makes it easy for us to share our content with our clients and have it approved all in one place. On top of that, Falcon's support team is amazing!! If I have even the smallest question about one of the features, it's easy to send them a quick message, and I always get a friendly and helpful response within minutes. Our account rep, Matthew, has been diligent about making sure we are trained on all of the tools that we need and up to speed with the new features as soon as they come out.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of anything that I dislike about Falcon. When we first started using the platform, our team expressed an interest in Falcon incorporating Instagram into the Publish tool, and within a month or so, it was an added feature!

It makes it easy to efficiently schedule an entire month's worth of content to our different clients' social media platforms. We also love that the simplicity of being able to share content and communicate with our clients and other team members all within the platform.

Falcon.io review by Hugo A. U.
Hugo A. U.

"Easy scheduling and social media management"

What do you like best?

Variety of opportunities and plenty of social media integration possibilities.

Quick and effective customer service.

Approval feature.

Direct preview feature during creation of the post.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes UI changes are not properly communicated.

- Video posting (Facebook) does not work properly and fails publishing.

- Struggles to look into individual data from posts and other aggregated data by segments (e.g. labels).

- Messaging user interface. It is not clear what has been answered, what's pending and few other struggles.

- Lack of a good calendar feature where to display the communication plan (still user spreadsheets to compliment this...).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep a good supervision of your posts to make sure they are rightly published. Sometimes video posts on facebook fail so they need to be scheduled native.

You can set up the basic communication plan by submitting drafts so that you "book" the spots and they are not used by other content creators. It also works as a reminder for managers and other users.

- Supervision of content creators via approval feature.

- Long-term communication planning/scheduling.

- Cross-platform coordination (make sure concrete campaigns are properly implemented in every channel).

Falcon.io review by Samantha R.
Samantha R.

"Great user-friendly experience "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, everything is laid out clearly and you know exactly what each tab does. It's great that there is also the option to schedule Instagram Stories so that content can be created specifically for this in advance.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to reply to Instagram direct messages on the engage section. At present, you need to go onto the app and reply to message directly here. It would be great if there was a tab where we could see the direct messages like Twitter and Facebook. It would also be great if Instagram posts could publish automatically like Facebook and Twitter scheduled posts.

Scheduling content in advance so we can work ahead and keep up to date with the calendar. This allows all core content to be scheduled and then there can be a focus on additional content creation to grow channels. It is also aiding the customer service side to the business. It is easy to engage with customers and answer queries to aid quick responses.

Falcon.io review by Alissa L.
Alissa L.

"Easy to use platform with great customer service and account management support"

What do you like best?

I love that the platform is very easy to use. My team was able to pick it up and use it easily without much training or experience. In terms of the Falcon Social team, they're always very accessible and reach out pro-actively to make sure we are satisfied with the product. The 24h chat is also super helpful so my team can get technical help instantly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. The fact that the LinkedIn API makes it hard to pull analytics is nothing that Falcon Social can change but it is a pain for us :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great specifically for social media management. What it doesn't do is allow for flexibility for other communications team members / marketers to plan for other types of communications beyond social media. For this reason you don't get the full transparency across all communication measures in the pipeline, but you do get transparency and control across all your social media content.

Transparency across content being pushed by all social media managers across the company. Community management can also now be done easily as a team.

Falcon.io review by Sarah Olivia H.
Sarah Olivia H.

"Best social media platform -- once you use Falcon, you'll never turn back! "

What do you like best?

As a digital marketing intern for UK2 Group this summer, I worked closely with Mette Louise Schmidt, one of Falcon's customer service representatives. Mette continuously reached out to schedule phone call tutorials so that I could get an in-depth understanding of all Falcon had to offer for social media marketing. She was always friendly and willing to help with any questions my supervisor and I had throughout the learning process. Besides the terrific customer service, I have found Falcon very straightforward and simple to use. The calendar feature is undoubtedly what's made my transition into using Falcon the smoothest, as it provides a glimpse at everything I've scheduled and allows me to go back and click previously scheduled posts to edit if needed.

What do you dislike?

Though Falcon's positive aspects surely outweigh the negatives, there are two specific issues I've come across while using the platform that can be improved. First, I personally wish that I could view all of my scheduled posts side by side to see what times I have selected for individual posts (rather than seeing it vertically in a calendar spot when a certain day is selected/clicked). I say this because UK2 Group has seven brands within both the U.S. and U.K., so choosing times for the differing brands can get overwhelming/confusing. I try to avoid scheduling two things at the same for the same brand - so I do wish there was an easier way to avoid this.

Lastly, I've noticed a glitch with posting GIFs in Twitter and Facebook posts. I've reached out to Falcon's customer service and they were kind enough to let me know there had been an ongoing issue with that, which they were hoping to resolve soon. So, hopefully this is corrected so we can implement this feature into our social media channels :)

The greatest benefits of Falcon are organization and planning! Manually tweeting and posting can be tedious and hard to keep track of on a day-to-day basis, so Falcon has found a way to resolve this complication for businesses. Additionally, I want to note that because specifically UK2 Group has brands across the U.S. and U.K., Falcon makes it easy to schedule posts that coordinate with other time zones (i.e. it can be posting content for us when viewers in the U.S. may be awake, but viewers in the U.K. are not).

Falcon.io review by Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.

"Great tool with impressive service"

What do you like best?

We love the user friendliness of the tool as well as the service we get. As a large international company it was very important for us to be able to deploy the tool in 80+ countries.

What do you dislike?

We have some continuous challenges on asset formats that aren't supported by the tool (video assets mainly) but one by one we see these being solved.

We have previously unsuccessfully tried to share content with some 35+ markets, but with Falcon the content sharing was done easily and very fast. The same for copy writing: texts that can be translated on-the-go. We have saved enormous amount of time and effort in trying to distribute content on a weekly basis and during busy event periods. Now we can easily do this on a daily basis.

We have also moved closer to understand how markets operate and where the pitfalls on social are. Thanks to the reporting tool we have had a better overview on what can be improved in specific markets.

Falcon.io review by Nicolas O.
Nicolas O.

"Great tool to manage our brands on social"

What do you like best?

The features we are using the most are Publish and Engage. They are responding admirably to our needs.They are easy to use, and it really help us since we have many accounts to manage daily. Engage is particularly great since we can manage all the comments we got on every social media platforms. And their customer service is awesome. We have used the livechat many times and it has been a pleasure every single time. Always a solution, and pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only irritant we could mention is that channels are often disconnecting.

Falcon has helped us save a lot of time managing our many social media accounts. The easy to use platform is answering all the needs we have.

Falcon.io review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Can't say enough good things about Falcon"

What do you like best?

Firstly, the Falcon team is AWESOME. Bar none the best customer support I have ever received working with a variety of social media management platforms. Someone is always there to talk to you real-time and their team makes it their mission to address any issue or question you have quickly and with solutions that are easily actionable. That being said - there are very few issues to even address as the platform is incredibly intuitive. The Falcon team also loves feedback and works to incorporate requested functionality in a really timely manner, aside from continually updating the platform to integrate the latest "must-haves" in social management.

What do you dislike?

I really can't find much that I dislike about Falcon. Anything that they don't currently have the capability to do is something they are willing to work on to incorporate in the tool in really reasonable turnaround time. Their ability to handle customer service inquiries about any potential issues really mitigates anything negative that could be said about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the customer support that other tools are offering. Do they provide live chat, a success manager you can personally reach by phone or email? Falcon's personalized approach to customer support has saved us so much time and frustration that we were experiencing with other tools.

With 25+ team members that have varying level of ability when it comes to adapting to digital tools, it can be a real challenge to launch, train, and implement a new management platform. All of our team members have been able to use Falcon with ease and incorporate it into their day-to-day with relatively minimal training required on our end (thanks to the Falcon team who came and trained us in person). Having the whole team leveraging this tool the way we want them to allows us to work more efficiently and cohesively.

Falcon.io review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Falcon is easily the best Social Media management platform available!"

What do you like best?

Falcon combines their amazingly robust platform with an easy user interface, making it the best option on the market. Their platform is intuitive yet boasts features and abilities that other platforms haven't implemented. As quickly as a new API is released by a popular social network, Falcon has it built natively into their software quickly and in a way that makes sense. Their publishing and engaging functions cover more networks (YouTube, for example) and have granular functionality that is incredibly useful for teams of 1-1000. I recommend Falcon to every leader in Digital Marketing looking to take their ability to scale to the next level. Combine all of that with the level of speed and service offered by the Falcon team and you can see why they are light-years ahead of the competitors. Every team member I've met has a positive attitude, loves their job and let's their personality shine through support tickets, phone calls, emails and more.

What do you dislike?

I am typing this just to meet the 40 character minimum requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you look at the cost savings vs. other enterprise software options. I also recommend that you have Falcon train your team in person as it really helps with building a relationship between your users and the great team at Falcon.

Falcon offers an easy way for teams to collaborate and build transparency around their content schedule and the way they engage their fans. Our team uses it to align a field marketing team scattered throughout the country.

Falcon.io review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

I work with a number of third party software providers and usually dread interactions with them. Falcon support is top notch and it's obvious that they know what they're talking about.

What do you dislike?

I have used different services similar to Falcon, and the main thing that I miss is being able to schedule across different platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Google) at one time. I also liked being able to pull in content feeds from things like feedly to help with the curation process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their Instagram posting method is flawless and their support is second-to-none. Definitely recommend using Falcon!

Scalability is the most important way that Falcon is helping my agency. Allowing us to manage our client's brands in one place instead of having to log in and out of accounts saves a ton of time.

Falcon.io review by Luis C.
Luis C.

"Advanced social media management"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Falcon is that it has a very intuitive and collaborative user interface that is complemented by support services and consulting in general. It also offers me real-time monitoring of social networks, customer search queries, sentiment analysis and high activity alerts. All this has helped me a lot when it comes to managing my social networks.

What do you dislike?

It should be possible to make Facebook ads through Falcon. I need to use Facebook to be able to create publications within Falcon and I can not. It should also be integrated with Instagram as it is a great social network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small company and want to save money and have excellent functionality for your social networks, I recommend Falcon you will really be happy with everything you can do with it.

One of the big problems that we have been able to solve using Falcon is that we have instant reports that indicate the number of followers we have increased or the number of followers we have lost, we can also measure the reaction of people when we make a publication through feeling analysis It really has helped us a lot.

Falcon.io review by Janine P.
Janine P.

"Falcon.io facilitates social media management"

What do you like best?

The best feature within Falcon is the overview of all social media activities and campaigns in one calendar saved in one central platform. On top of that, the approval flow is also very helpful and gives us full power over the whole posting process.

What do you dislike?

The on-the-go apps just work for people with full publishing permission. For employees, who have to ask for final approval first, they are not convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a company with many different channels and have different people working within a channel, this tool is very helpful and takes the stress out of the posting workflow and community management process. The more people involved, the more does Falcon make sense, however, the higher the costs are, due to the user-based pricing concept.

We now are the owner of the process and have a great overview about what's going on. Falcon helps us to learn from our other brand's teams because we now have a central stock item platform and go away from silo-thinking. Beside, onboarding sessions help us to broaden the knowledge within our headquarter, as well as with our subsidiaries.

Falcon.io review by Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.

"Great tool for content planning and management"

What do you like best?

I'm working with a global social media team, managing social accounts across 19 markets, and Falcon helps me get a clear overview of what is going on in each market every day. From an admin point of view, what I like the best about Falcon is the schedule and the calendar, where I can easily see what is scheduled and edit if necessary. Part from the scheduling, I also highly appreciate the customer service that Falcon is offering - they are always quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when my channels for some reason get's disconnected.

I'm maintaining the content calendar, making sure that it's up to date and that all content we planned for is scheduled and ready to go live. Other benefits is the community management features and listening tool. as well as the "measure" section where I create in-depth reports.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great Performance, Great Support, Great Price"

What do you like best?

The constant adaptation. Falcon stays on top of the ever-changing social media landscape and listens to customers to constantly update the product to be as useful as possible. The ability to get instant customer support through chat in the system is also pretty great. And relative to the rest of the industry, the price is great for the value you receive.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things Falcon can't do (pull in Facebook reviews for instance), but most of those limitations are likely due to API limitations from the social platforms they're supporting. Not much to dislike. Easy platform to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent option for managing social across multiple accounts. I would gladly reccommend Falcon.io.

The platform saves us time. Managing social across many brands with a small team. Falcon delivers email notifications of inbound social messages, so I don't need to constantly check the platform. It also makes multi-platform publishing easy.

Falcon.io review by Karin C.
Karin C.

"One Stop Satisfaction!"

What do you like best?

I manage 24...yes, 24 social media profiles for my company. Can you imagine having to do post material individually? We tried out a couple of social media management platforms before discovering Falcon.io. I can say, hands down, Falcon.io is by far the easiest program to use. They allow you to customize your reports, schedule and cross post in a matter of seconds what use to take hours, analyze the optimum posting times by the day of the week (not just averages like other platforms).

What do you dislike?

While we have had some hiccups, I am generally very pleased. At the moment, I am struggling with linking and fixing broken links that came from changes at Facebook and Instagram. It is taking longer to fix but they are working as quickly as they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure all your settings, contacts, access points are perfect before you sync up - fixing things afterwards is a challenge (not so much because of Falcon.io but the the parameters of the media platforms)

It is taking a lot less time to schedule posts, which gives me more time to work on creatives and research on the web for new and interesting material to share with our followers.

Falcon.io review by Elisha J.
Elisha J.

"Director of Operations"

What do you like best?

The customer support was by far the most amazing customer support across any platform company I've ever worked with. It's been amazing getting such quick help and answer from them.

What do you dislike?

I wish it covered more review platforms like yelp and trip advisor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the limitations that you may run into. For us, the price is perfect for what we get. And you get a LOT for the price. However, we're moving into more review management social care, so having more review type platforms like Yelp, Facebook Reviews, Trip Advisor, etc. etc. etc. is super important for us. At this time, Falcon doesn't have a review management tool yet.... Rumor has it they are getting something in place soon.

We've been able to easily pull listening reports for clients in order to strategically help them make business decisions. Reporting is super easy, and the data was easily customizable.

Falcon.io review by Jenni D.
Jenni D.

"Excellent social management tool"

What do you like best?

I've used A LOT of different social management platforms and Falcon is my favorite, by far. I love that I can have all my client accounts synced up within one platform, but it's very easy to toggle between them and see only the particular client view that I need. I particularly appreciate the Engage area of the platform that shows me only Unread messages across all my client social channels. That makes is so easy to keep up with the community management aspect for all our clients without letting any messages or customer service issues slip through the cracks.

Falcon's customer service is also top notch. They have an easy-to-use customer service widget built into the platform and their reps have always been quick to reply and help answer my questions.

What do you dislike?

The price. It's not even close to the most expensive tool out there, but still, $12,000/year is pretty costly for our small sized agency. You get what you pay for though, and Falcon is much more robust than less expensive tools. I also don't love the Listening section of the platform. It just doesn't feel very intuitive or user friendly. I actually prefer Hootsuite for real-time listening and responding on Twitter. To be fair though, I also haven't spent too much time trying to figure that part out in Falcon, so there could be some user error at play as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robust all-in-one tool. You really don't need any other social management tools to supplement.

Keeping up with community engagement across 8 clients and nearly 20 channels was becoming increasingly impossible. Falcon got my community management time down to less than an hour a day and I'm confident I never miss any important customer service messages. It's also allowed us to coordinate content approvals seamlessly with clients and schedule content quickly and efficiently. I also really like the Measurement section as it allows us to get real-time analytics data and makes it easy to provide regular reporting to our clients.

Falcon.io review by Kylie M. F.
Kylie M. F.

"Good collaboration tool for traveling teams"

What do you like best?

Falcon has been quite helpful for our frequently-traveling communications team. I have the ability to queue up drafts of copy and leave notes for a content creator who might be oceans away shooting photo/video he can then drop into the draft and send for final approval.

What do you dislike?

As a large corporation with a packed email inbox, I think the approval process could be packaged a bit more neatly with one daily approval email encompassing all posts for that day instead of individual emails for each post and each edit.

As a metrics-driven company, I have a need to conduct detailed research that helps drive our worldwide communication strategy. Falcon's "Listen" and "Measure" features have been great for a deep dive, and for our continuous improvement.

Falcon.io review by Haley K.
Haley K.

"Excellent for Multiple Channels"

What do you like best?

As a franchise company, Falcon is great for blasting our corporate campaigns to the hundreds of franchise owners' channels. Falcon makes it easy to organize all the channels in specific teams and groups. Overall, Falcon has one of the best support/help desks. The support teams and your own customer success manager is always there to help you with whatever you need, whether it's technical or advice on how effective your social campaigns are.

What do you dislike?

There are many ways to look at all the data Falcon provides on your social posts, listening projects, etc., which can be overwhelming for some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many channels to keep track of, you must try Falcon.

Falcon makes it easy to promote our company's overall brand awareness and find great content by other people or companies to share with out followers

Falcon.io review by Christine J.
Christine J.

"User Friendly with Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

The platform is so easy to use. I had to jump in quite quickly, and whilst Falcon does offer training and training videos I was mostly self-taught. However this was no problem as I picked up the basics almost instantly due to the user friendly platform. The more intricate functionalities can be learnt through the online tutorials provided by Falcon.

What do you dislike?

Personally I think it's just that there is so much functionality that I don't have the time to get my head around everything and fully utilize it all. It would also be good if we could see messages and comments from posts on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Falcon. We trialled many different platforms and whilst they are all quite similar in functionality and cost, Falcon really stood out for me.

We are currently bringing on social media managers from our other countries so that we can more easily share content and assign tasks to each other. The listening function has also been a great help in times of company crisis.

Falcon.io review by Thomas A.
Thomas A.

"An effective tool wrapped in perfect customer support"

What do you like best?

Falcon supports a number of social media platforms, provides incredibly helpful customer support, and offers insights that we would have otherwise had to spend incredible amounts of time compiling. The tool is literally perfect for our needs.

We can do everything from one platform - we schedule our content in calendars, attach them to campaigns, track our individual updates and the campaigns as a whole. We have access to social sentiment, listening tools, and can engage with our followers right out of the platform. To date we have not had an issue or a request that Falcon could not - in one way or another - fulfill.

What do you dislike?

We had a little bit of a learning curve with the "listen" tab, understanding how to aggregate and analyze our data, but it took at most a day or two to get it figured out, and since then, we have had no issues with Falcon at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. Plain and simple.

We have easy access to generating content across platforms, we can preview the finished posts before pushing them out, which gives us editorial control over the formatting and presentation of our content.

We can listen to the conversation across hundreds of platforms and news outlets, so we never miss a mention anywhere in cyberspace. This makes it easier to react to customer sentiment, and get a deeper understanding of our partners' and customers' needs.

Falcon.io review by Claudia F.
Claudia F.

"A Full-Stack Solution"

What do you like best?

The wonderful support from the guys at falcon, as well as constant developments, improvements and innovation. The platform itself has helped us solve many issues not only in terms of social media management, but also helped us understand a little bit better all the mentions our brand gets on a daily basis around the world. It has basically complied all the info we had scattered in different places into one single platform.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really. We've asked for several developments, and the Falcon team has delivered on almost every single one of them.

It has saved a lot of time and energy and has helped our agile team become more time-efficient. Social Listening is, to me, the most insightful solution on Falcon and the one that has helped us the most.

Falcon.io review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Francesca Findus ita"

What do you like best?

I find the calendar function very useful, especially to manage different accounts

The listen section is the most interesting one, even if it takes a long time to get out of useful insights.

Also the part of engage is really very useful for dividing and classifying and filtering private messages, to posts or for example by categories.

An equally interesting function is that which allows us to see the user comments history. this helps us to understand if the person is changing his mind in a negative or positive way. It is also very useful the function that allows associate tags with users in order to classify them as lovers, haters or anything else that may be useful for the business

What do you dislike?

I don't really like some problems of the preview of the posts.

They are not displayed as when they are published on fb.

There are also some problems with the IG channel. If whe connect our IG channels to other platform like falcon (maybe for different uses) it will automatically desconnected from falcon, and we are not able to see calendar and results of the IG channel.

the process between us, creative agency and agency has definitely improved and become more fluid.

all are aligned in real time and on public and exchange (just tagging) and in doing so we have greatly reduced the exchange of superfluous e-mails.

categorizing the posts with the label is much better based on what can be divided in any way you want based on the objectives that were to achieve

Falcon.io review by Javier G.
Javier G.

"Falcon is an amazing platform"

What do you like best?

I've been using Falcon for almost 5 years and my experience cannot be better. Here are 5 reasons why I like it and continue to use it:

1. It is really easy to use: intuitive, nicely designed, it comes with apps to use it on the go...

2. The customer care is amazing: they reply quickly and they always help and try to have an answer for you. I never have a feeling of being rushed, there's always a will of fully satisfy you.

3. They are always improving the platform. There's always a next thing, a change big or small, that only proves that they question the product and listen to the customers constantly.

4. The account managers I've had have been always very very helpful, nice and professional.

5. Last but not least, it can be used not only by the social media team. I've had 2 very different experiences: in my previous job, an e-commerce, I was administrating more than 120 users and I brought on board not only community managers but also PR and many customer care agents. At my current job, an NGO, it is mostly me and two more users and I believe that, especially because we are a small team, Falcon is extremely helpful. The more things you have to do alone, the more you need a powerful tool like this one!

What do you dislike?

I think they could work on a super powerful App where one could do everything that can be done on desktop. Currently, there are 3 different apps covering all functionalities and it would be amazing to have only one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Two main problems: The problem of having millions of things to do alone (schedule, monitoring, reporting) because, with Falcon and a bit of organization, I can really do it. I've overcome the problem of not having a proper customer care on social media. How? Simple... Thanks to our Listen projects I knew the customers were complaining a lot about the service. After evaluating the problems, I collaborated with the Customer Care team and we solved the problem by bringing some of the agents to the platform and integrate it with Zendesk.

Falcon.io review by Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

"Effective tool"

What do you like best?

From community management to reporting, falcon.io offers organizational tools for every aspect of social media. The interface is extremely user friendly and very easy to navigate.

I am a huge fan of the publishing tool, since it allows you to see all posts that are scheduled for any given day, across all accounts. The ability to review all of your scheduled posts in one birds-eye view is useful because you can easily spot discrepancies or messaging alignment opportunities across platforms.

Furthermore, their customer service is outstanding. Thumbs up!

What do you dislike?

The platform’s report customizations are very limited. Also, we hope to have a workaround for WhatsApp in the near future.

A data-driven approach to truly understand our social audience. Efficient social media community management, social monitoring and listening for adjusting our communications strategy.

Falcon.io review by Angelica M.
Angelica M.

"Hits all the bases"

What do you like best?

Falcon's customer service is amazing. When I was first learning how to use Falcon, I had many questions. I appreciated their honesty, too. If they didn't know the answer right then, they always got back to me. As I combed through the program I had various suggestion for improvements, all of which they passed on to their software engineers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the notification system updated. It would be great to receive an audible notification when customers post on one of my channels. I would also love to have a chatbot service with them.

I have multiple channels I need to publish on. Falcon.io has been comprehensive in providing a user friendly platform on which I can engage my customers and publish campaigns. The metrics have been vital as I grow the Social Media Care program with my company.

Falcon.io review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Nice Tool, But More Expensive with Fewer Features"

What do you like best?

Falcon has an aesthetically pleasing and intuitive interface. Very user friendly. I appreciate the posting tool and that it gives nice and accurate previews of posts so you can see exactly what what you're doing (as opposed to other platforms that don't). The Engage (for monitoring and responding to comments and messages) is robust with a lot of great features. I like that you can track and tag each user, set up template responses, assign messages, and much more. It ups your game for sure when it comes to responding. Social listening is also helpful.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it gets cumbersome to create content for multiple platforms within Falcon. You have to create the same post multiple times for each platform you want to use, which includes lots of clicks and pages and back and forth. In other tools, it happens in tabs in the same window, which is a huge time saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Falcon is slick tool if you have a little money to spend and would like a really nice interface with great user tracking, monitoring and listening tools.

Falcon has been useful for high volume social content and managing multiple clients and accounts at an agency level. Their customer support is fantastic and nearly immediate whenever we needed assistance. It's helped us track and learn more about our audiences and individual users at a new level.

Falcon.io review by Maria J.
Maria J.

"Great SoMe umbrella"

What do you like best?

In Falcon Social it's very easy to get an overview of what posts you have scheduled in which channels - which also makes it very easy to copy a post to another channel if needed. My favorite feature is the calendar in the Publish segment - it makes my day easier when scheduling posts.

What do you dislike?

That you have to actively tell the platform that yes, the Instagram was posted - otherwise the post will be visible in the Processing segment. You could just ignore it, but I like a "clean" desk.

I create the master versions of social media posts, which makes it very easy for colleagues in other countries to translate and localize the posts. The platform saves time, as we no longer need to send everything by e-mail - the user can simply do more themselves.

Falcon.io review by Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.

"Falcon is a Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

There are many aspects of Falcon I love but mostly it's how it streamlines workflow. By enabling various team members to work on several clients simultaneously it has saved us countless hours and opened more time to focus on the bigger picture.

What do you dislike?

There are a few restrictions when it comes to some Twitter analytics, however, a wonderful Falcon attribute is their continual dedication to adding new features and improving the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Falcon.io has all the bells and whistles needed to take your social department to the next level without breaking the bank. Before signing on with Falcon our agency did extensive research and found Falcon to be as robust as any of its top competitors, yet coming in at a much more reasonable price. It offers an excellent publishing funnel, dynamic community management functionality, valuable audience, trends, and keyword insights, and advanced analytics.

Time management, content management, accountability, increased efficiency and seamless communication with clients

Falcon.io review by Agency in Automotive
Agency in Automotive

"Great tool for all your social platforms"

What do you like best?

I really like the user experience of the platform. It's easy to load in all of our clients, cross-post between markets and channels, and really saves us a lot of time than if we were to try to manage all of this manually. There are many features we use daily and are vital to being able to engage with our audiences.

What do you dislike?

Most of the things I don't like are out of their control. Such as posting to Instagram must be done through a mobile device and cannot be posted through the software. Again, that's out of their control, but it's a drawback of using a third party software. Still easier than doing it by hand each time as they do make the process as easy as it can be.

Saving time, ability to take on greater workload without adding more employees since the tool cuts out a ton of time and effort.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy to Work With"

What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly and simple to use. Its unique features allow for much more than just scheduling content. The Listen feature that picks up company mentions all over the Internet has been helpful in monitoring online content, and responding appropriately.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not a way to select multiple social media platforms at once for post scheduling. Instead of creating a post, and pushing it to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. by selecting multiple platforms, I must schedule the posts individually and copy and paste captions/ hashtags/ re-upload photos/ etc.

At an internship I had in college, we used CoSchedule to schedule social media posts, which did allow you to select multiple platforms at once and then just modify the captions for each post as needed. I liked this a lot better!

Falcon alerts whenever my company is mentioned on the Internet, which is beneficial in monitoring our online presence and keeping track of positive, negative, and neutral content, and whether any actions need to be taken to address a company mention.

Falcon.io review by Tracy M.
Tracy M.

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

Falcon has fantastic customer service and is very quick to answer any questions. The product is very user-friendly, and I love the ability to view all of our accounts in one place. The scheduling and build tools are great and they are always adding features to the program.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to reconnect channels when they suddenly disconnect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many different tools available that add great value to the service. Make sure to become well versed in each area so you can take advantage of everything that Falcon has to offer.

Falcon is a one stop shop for our agency. It allows our team to work on one platform to monitor pages, create listening projects, run analytics and so much more.

Falcon.io review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Very user friendly and visual - Exactly what we were looking for. "

What do you like best?

Lots of things to love:

- You can comment on and track social fans on the platform and keep a record of their engagement

- Very nice and visual way of planning out content and approving it

- Organized and visual campaign management

- If I need to escalate an issue to our community manager at the agency, I can mention her name on the comment in the notes and she can engage or we can start a conversation about the fan right in the platform

- Vytas Bukavinas has been a helpful and responsive client success manager who is always there to answer questions or ensuring new members are trained on our team or need assistance

- The entire Falcon team is super helpful when it comes to answering questions to taking feedback into consideration from us using the platform into future updates!

- Visual way to see exactly where messages are coming from and that we can control how we see DMs or comments coming through to the platform

What do you dislike?

Little to dislike:

- I find it a little tough to set up some social listening perimeters

- Visual content planning, especially when it came to overlaying content from various platforms as well as campaigns while keeping out content calendar as organized as possible. This was something that was able to be addressed!

- Escalation to community manager and comments withing the platform with historic tracking so we are up to date.

Falcon.io review by Stinne Bagger M.
Stinne Bagger M.

"Incredibly easy system to use."

What do you like best?

The overview Falcon provide me is priceless. Having so many different SoMe channels together in one place is a great tool. Looking forward to LinkedIN is integrated.

What do you dislike?

From time to time I experience a delay betwin Facebook and Falcon.

When Falcon can't publish a comment, it deletes itself - I then have to write the answar all over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your Company integrates with a large number of SoMe Networks Falcon is a great tool for the monitoring all the sites, write comments to the customers and make content as well as marketing.

The overview of all my company's SoMe activities. It's much easier to use only one program instead of log on to a large number of different Networks.

Falcon.io review by Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

"Falcon helps tremendously with social media growth!"

What do you like best?

The Falcon.io platform makes it possible to easily schedule content, extremely helpful for consistently pushing out content. The engage feature makes it possible for easy interaction with users.

What do you dislike?

Constant updates with little heads up or explanation can sometimes be a hassle when using the platform. More data and analytics on audience and post performance would be nice.

Video is not supported so features need to be added to make that happen. More could be done on improving the ease of publishing to Instagram through Falcon.

When content marketing a major focus for your company, Falcon is extremely useful for scheduling and planning long-term. It also allows for more transparency within an organization by allowing for easy communication with users.

Falcon.io review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Excellent Social Media Management tool "

What do you like best?

Everything is centralized in just one app, the calendar tool is amazing you can schedule across different social networks and accounts regardless location. You can also manage your paid campaigns.

One feature that we love, is the possibility to merge user accounts, through this, we can quickly check user conversation history and Customer Service follow ups.

What do you dislike?

The lack of an internal chat between all users on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a big community no manage, Falcon.IO it the tool for you.

I don’t recommend the platform for small accounts or beginners in social media.

Customer service and social media calendar. Using Falcon.IO has let us improve our response time and the way we give support to our clients.

Falcon.io review by Fairtrade I.
Fairtrade I.

"Review about the functionality of Falcon"

What do you like best?

I really love Falcon because it´s easy and complet, it has everything you need to work with different social media chanels.

The chat with the Falcon staff is great, they always answer really quick and help you in anything you need.

Also all the updates about Social Media and how this digital marketing world is growing and all the emails when something goes wrong. The reports in "Measure" are great and help a lot.

I really like working with Falcon and can not imagen a better tool for Social Media.

What do you dislike?

It´s not something that I dislike it´s a matter of time for scheduling post for Instagram in an Android Smartphone.

The full reports are a huge benefit.

Falcon.io review by Kari P.
Kari P.

"This is great for pulling analytics and brings every platform to your fingertips."

What do you like best?

I like how many platforms can be integrated into the tool. It is simple to connect with your audience and you can do everything, including pulling analytics from the tool.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I do not like about this application. It has everything me and my team need. My only issue is that sometimes it does not let you customize analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to do all of your social media work, use this.

This lets us reach all our consumers in a quick way. We have sped up response time on social and really have learned a lot about what our social users want to see. It is also helping us analyze what we are creating.

Falcon.io review by User in Research
User in Research

"Useful tool for social media management"

What do you like best?

Falcon.io has an intuitive and attractive user interface. Staff are responsive, helpful, and even back-end issues are taken seriously and quickly addressed.

What do you dislike?

Setting up and analyzing campaigns hasn't come easily, and Falcon's archived videos on the subject seem to be out-of-date. I'm optimistic that their "live" staff can help, but I haven't reached out to them yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be shy about expressing needs and concerns. The Falcon team is very responsive.

What problems are we using Falcon.io to solve? We are scheduling social media on multiple platforms; coordinating efforts of social media users at our institution; evaluating metrics in a more robust and targeted manner; and assessing out "the big picture" -- what content is gaining traction, who is interacting with that content, how and when? Falcon.io has given us an automated solution to longstanding challenges we've had in disseminating social media.

Falcon.io review by Kate M.
Kate M.

"Intuitive Interface for Optimized Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive and streamlined. It makes scheduling posts and interacting with stats easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that we can't add multiple photos to a post on Facebook without creating an album.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is amazing! It will change the way you utilize social media for the better. The ability to interact, monitor, schedule and analyze all in one platform that is super user-friendly changes the social media management platform game.

Social media planning takes much less of my time. The scheduler allows me to plan ahead and the posts go up without me having to think about anything.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

The ability to Listening and monitor brands performance and customer perceptions. Then also is the bit on being able to engage customers on the social platform of their choosing. Collecting and profiling the customers to identify influencers and opportunity that are shared on the application. the best bit is working from anywhere be it on my mobile or desktop.

What do you dislike?

Not all channels are fully integrated especially when Facebook is concerned. then also is the issue of instagram posting which has to go through a customized app which is also limited to IOS devices. It means one has to result to posting and engaging on the native app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better seek clear clarification on the channels you intend to use most and have them confirm all your requirements or at least 80% of it to proceed. You don't want any surprises.

Social Media Brand Management and Customer Engagement. Its been very helpful as we are able to be more efficient and productive. Publishing on our channels has never been easy and also save a lot of time to focus on strategy.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Falcon streamlines publishing, scheduling, engaging and listening!"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to create and collaborate on content, make assignments and schedule posts individually and as a team. Editing and engaging with that content in one dashboard is an unimaginable time-saving feature for our small team.

What do you dislike?

There's so much to love it's hard to find a sticking point. There are a couple of little things that might make things even simpler - one that comes to mind is the ability to schedule a post for multiple times at one time, rather than posting, copying back into the platform and rescheduling the next time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to invest in a social media management tool, Falcon will have you soaring in no time. It's amazingly simple to navigate, the instant messaging helpers are wonderful to work with, and the training webinars and videos are impeccable. Customer support is a priority and so is constantly upgrading the product to suit the needs of customers.

We're able to share statistics, show concrete engagement, conversation and interaction numbers and examples. The reports are fantastic. The ability to involve other team members in very specific roles is crucial.

Falcon.io review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Good experience. Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Intuitive. Occasional bugs but all in all good. Not a heavy user. General marketer working on marketing strategy and purchased licenses on behalf of my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can get slow. I've experience two bugs so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team seems in a good position to support Falcon. Responsive and responsible. Falcon has a lot of free assets like handbooks and a solid consultancy package at an extra cost. All in all a good offering for people who are looking into building a global digital marketing governance structure.

Until now our organisation didn't have a platform. Unified solution allows us to talk on the same level, share content calendar, learn from each other. Save time by having one inbox for all channels. Going forward we want to be in a position to use the smarter features. Many of us are already experimenting with advanced features. Level of support is great. Our Customer Success Manager is brilliant and very commited.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Perfect for all needs in managing Global Social Media "

What do you like best?

The publishing calendar and content pool are a huge success for our organisation.

It time saving and reduces double work all over the World. Besides the publish tool the engage tool enables us to reach goals and objectives in having a flawless and personal conversation with our fans, users.

What do you dislike?

There's not a single thing I dislike about Falcon. However we sometimes as an organisation would like to faster and faster and have certain development needs. When they were smaller and in the starting phase it was easier for us to get it faster fixed. But still they always are listening perfect to our needs and to the client!

Falcon.io review by Sina S.
Sina S.

"Everything from a single source"

What do you like best?

I like to operate with all channels at once. The publish function is very useful and I like to create a campaign and use the stock content. So everybody who is allowed to publish in pur team can find and use the stock content I selected for the different campaigns.

Also the interface is extremely user friendly and very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a litte bit more in audience and listening.

Moreover I can´t find some functions. Not everything is there where you would expect to find it. But the Service Team is always really friendly, helpful and fast to support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go and get a trial and an inhouse presentation! See for yourself there is definitely something you can use for your company.

A lot of people can be in charge of different channels and Falcon gives you the overview to control everything and even more. You can also provide everybody content and control the post before publishing.

It is great to have easy access to generating content across platforms, we can preview the posts before publish them, which gives us editorial control.

Falcon.io review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Seamless scheduling and great customer service! "

What do you like best?

The labelling feature is really useful and I like being able to see what campaigns are running and easily access content associated to that campaign. Our lessons with our Customer Success Manager are great. Mette is always super helpful - and pretty funny too!

What do you dislike?

It's a bit frustrating not to be able to upload more than one photo at a time to facebook, through Falcon. We also have team members working 'on the ground at events etc.' For them it would be useful to be able to upload content directly to the content pool from their phone app, rather than having to send it to the computer to then upload into the content pool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Falcon is a high-functioning social media management tool that will more than meet your scheduling needs. It has a lot of extra features you probably won't find on other platforms. To those thinking of choosing Falcon, I'd say go for it (if budget allows!) but make sure to use all training available so you get the best out of this advanced platform.

Some senior management struggle to see the value of 'brand' so the social listening tool is useful to help us monitor and track that.

Falcon.io review by Tyler R.
Tyler R.

"All In One Solution@"

What do you like best?

Falcon has revolutionized the way we manage all of our social platforms. From reporting to engaging with customers on posts we may have missed, we are able to really drive a social media campaign from start to finish without missing a beat.

What do you dislike?

The platform acts a little buggy sometimes and kicks us out every now and then. The chat function in the bottom right hand corner is a little annoying as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wanting to ease your social media management, this program is for you!

We have been able to capitalize on customers asking questions on posts that have been posted in the past that would have normally gone unnoticed.

Falcon.io review by Rune S.
Rune S.

"User friendly and easy"

What do you like best?

Campaign planning functionality with good decent tools to manage and track content created from a central point and shared with many.

Good reporting tool to easily capture performance across markets.

Good engagement tool to handle moderation and response management.

What do you dislike?

As with many others, it's the constant chase of the native functionalities, and to have all the same features. Also, the lack of focus on platforms like VK, WeChat, Sina Weibo and other with a non-western focus.

Reporting from markets to a central office, sharing wider content calendars and new updates. Governance of agencies and transparency to ad spend.

Falcon.io review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"One of the more functional social aggregate tools"

What do you like best?

I find Falcon Social much easier to use than Social Report. It has similar features and is far more user-friendly. We use Falcon mainly for community management, reporting, and publishing. It's definitely one of the better tools for managing online communities, tagging complaints, and having saved template responses.

What do you dislike?

These features come at a high cost. It's certainly one of the more expensive software on the market, but the functionality and user-experience is far better than most tools.

We use Falcon mainly for community management and it makes our job much easier and more efficient. Having all of our inboxes compiled into one thread is extremely helpful, but what sets Falcon apart are the community management features like tagging complaints, creating template responses for every platform, and measuring response time, complaint volume, etc.

Falcon.io review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Okay as a content management tool."

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule to Instagram is pretty easy.

What do you dislike?

The only section I really use is "Publish." The listening section could be more robust. I look at "Listening" as an add-on to the content management software, not as it's own entity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't look at Falcon as an all-in-one service at this point based on their "Listening" section. You can pull data from it, but not meaningful insight without doing much more of a deep dive on your own. I don't have much experience outside of the "Publish" and "Listen" sections.

We're solving content management distribution across markets, making it easier to access content as soon as it becomes available. It is a much more proactive approach than what we were previously doing.

Falcon.io review by Almos Alexander P.
Almos Alexander P.

"Looking for a Social Media Management tool? Why you should choose Falcon:"

What do you like best?

Responding to comments and messages from all those different channels and regions is as easy as it could get. Seeing all previous conversations we already had with a user across different networks in the past is very helpful to find the right words and context. Also it would be hard to miss the great usability of Falcon!

What do you dislike?

The basic integration with Zendesk is OK, but I would love to see an advanced Integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo period and see for yourself.

We can respond much faster to comments and questions and also the way to plan and publish our postings across the channels has improved.

Falcon.io review by Agne S.
Agne S.

"Everything digital marketer needs"

What do you like best?

Falcon.io is a very powerful tool that can help to craft very advanced and targeted marketing campaigns. It is a one-stop tool for everything from campaign scheduling, social listening, landing page creation, reporting, etc. It has great collaboration tools, so very suitable for big teams working on many different projects. The team behind Falcon is really knowledgeable and created a tool from marketer's perspective, adding all the small details that we need to create great campaigns (e.g. timeline showing when Facebook fans are most active, influencer sorting, content labelling, and many more). Moreover, Falcon is very beautiful, with graphs and data displayed beautifully, and it is easy to use, the team behind UX managed to make such powerful and complex tool appear elegant and simple. It is very easy to reach out to the Falcon support - you can do it from the tool itself, and the support team is very fast to respond and super nice. Falcon team also produces a lot of top-notch marketing material you can download on their website. Their e-books go in-depth into marketing topics and are some of the best material you can find online and for free.

All in all, Falcon.io is the best tool I had ever used in my ten years of working in digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

Falcon is quite costly, so it is not a solution for small companies.

First, it made post scheduling and collaboration very simple and more effective, as we have all information about content performance in one place.

Second, it helps to monitor brand mentions through social listening. This feature is incredibly powerful and gives you an equivalent of superpowers for PR and digital marketing.

Third, with Falcon you can easily and quickly find influencers in any area and topic. This really helps to leverage increase the impact of any marketing campaign, as you can involve the influencers.

Falcon.io review by Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.

"Great for planning and scheduling content for your social media clients! "

What do you like best?

Content will be published on our client's multiple platforms sufficiently. If there is ever a problem, we have access to our customer service rep and they respond timely and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The issues we have are with the monthly analytical reports, sometimes there are issues with downloading the reports and getting them to client's on time. But they are always responsive when this happens, along with other issues we've had with additional tools.

We have several clients and we cannot always login to each and every platform, each and every day. The software allows us to schedule content and engage with users in one space.

Falcon.io review by Otf C.
Otf C.

"Platform seems seamless, but many flaws."

What do you like best?

Being able to post to multiple pages across our network!

What do you dislike?

The web page is always dying. Everything takes forever to load. We have been with Falcon for almost a year and still cant get our Instagram pages connected, and have endless issues with reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware how slow the platform is. Posting one post to 60 Facebook pages can take up to 5 minutes just to load.

Posting across all pages to increase brand presence.

Falcon.io review by Steffen K.
Steffen K.

"Good solutions, fast and nice support"

What do you like best?

Falcon.io gives us excellent tools to manage all kind of Social Media communication for our clients. The support team answers our questions fast and always offers good ideas for a solution. Falcon.io adopts changes in the Social Media world fast and thoughtful.

What do you dislike?

An android app combining all different tools would be a great upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool, if you have to manage larger accounts on different channels or if you need good analytics and reportings.

All kind of Social Media communcations (Shedules, Postings, Community managements) + Analytics, Monitoring and Reportings

Falcon.io review by Norbert O.
Norbert O.

"Great balance between high end features and usability"

What do you like best?

The tool offers the best integration of all modules compared to other social management tools. Some others come close to the usability, but sacrifice features to obtain this level. I'd like to call this the 'Paint -> Photoshop'-conundrum and I believe Falcon have achieved a very good balance between the two. They don't just streamline features from the platforms themselves, but are able to display features that are relevant to most users where the social platform makes a hard cut (for example: more refined targeting options for boosting posts, without having to go into the Power Editor, the operation that would be required if done through Facebook itself).

What do you dislike?

Because some features are too niche or intrude on usability, not everything is sorted in a way you like or expect. However, when asking a Falcon rep about these choices, there is always a good, well funded reasoning behind this choice and they are always open for suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check out all the modules; the intelligence that can be gained.

Governance, measure-ability of our activities, oversight, intelligence reporting and a great way of sharing materials.

Falcon.io review by Andreas R.
Andreas R.

"A great solution for B2C companies with local platforms"

What do you like best?

From my perspective as a Social Media Manager for a luxury company with several local platforms, we love the publishing feature best. It starts with the possibility of creating a database "content pool" with posts which can be published individually by the local platform (with or without approval phase).

We also like the functions called "content performance" and "content calendar", they give us and our local social media responsible persons in the local markets a good and easy to understand overview of how their content is performing.

What do you dislike?

We often phase a must-reload pop-up which is appearing a few times a day and you have to re-load to page to continue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial version to check if this piece of software fully covers your needs.

Falcon Social is essential in our process of creating a workflow for our local platforms to allow them publishing their own content to their local communities. We often use the approval function to double-check content before it gets published.

Falcon.io review by Guy R.
Guy R.

"DSM and Falcon"

What do you like best?

We are very happy with the publishing and the engagement features which help us to communicate and streamline our communication strategy throughout different departments and regions worldwide. The platform is easy to use and constantly improving on new features. We have a personal contact with a trainer and an account manager who help and consult us with tool questions.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but we hope in the future LinkedIn and Twitter Ads will also be possible.

We want to gain a deeper understanding of our audience and adapt our communication strategy accordingly (also because our products are very sophisticated).

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Too many loose ends for the price!"

What do you like best?

Love having everything under one tool. Social Listening is nice and the reports are handy most of the time. Publishing to Instagram is convenient. Scheduling stories is a nice feature too. Everything is nice on the surface, but there are some cracks that begin to form when you dig deeper

What do you dislike?

The User Experience is so clunky! So many of our actions are repeated and we can't help but feel that the workflow could be streamlined. There are a lot of things that just don't work the way you might expect.

The Content Pool is one large shared resource. Users have to tag images to get any sort of order out of it. Additionally, content within the Pool cannot be added to a post, you can only create a post from the content pool if you start in the content pool. Creating a post in publisher allows you to upload media from almost everywhere, except the content pool.

Uploading media is also one of those experiences that could very well be streamlined. Currently, you have to upload one image/media at a time. If you have 100+ pieces of content this can take several hours to select, tag and organize.

Posting to multiple accounts is technically possible, but if you are expecting to be able to create a Single unified post that is automatically distributed to multiple channels you will be sorely mistaken. You have to create a post/schedule/publish. Then you can copy it to another channel, 1 at a time. If your client has 4+ channels, again this is repetitive clicks and hours of work that seem to be easily avoidable.

Overall, we find ourselves strategizing the best processes and finding small "hacks" to use the system in ways that are not so obvious to make the process work.

Social Media and Community Management solutions.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Streamlining our workflow has been painless with Falcon."

What do you like best?

That everything is in one place. We no longer have 7,000 tabs open at once to manage the four social media pages for each of our three brands. We also appreciate that Falcon is constantly improving the product and taking our recommendations/requests into consideration. There's also the "Build" module - which allows us to run sweeps without having to hire an outside vendor. A nice bonus.

What do you dislike?

Not much. We're excited for the eventual integration of Facebook Shop. Without that, our Facebook posting process is still a bit manual, but the team has assured us it is in the works.

We're much more efficient. The team has more time to spend on determining what is and is not working and developing content that resonates.

Falcon.io review by Marcello C.
Marcello C.

"Good platform for social planning, interactions and analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the way Falcon deals with copying posts among different social networks, it's easy and intuitive. Tagging has also become way faster and precise during these months.

What do you dislike?

It's a very rare occasion, but sometimes posts may fail to publish for some reason. Luckily this doesn't affect sponsored post, but only normal ones.

It's faster to use multiple social networks at the same time, copying the posts and modifying just a few things like tags and hashtags. While Facebook has an integrated system for scheduling, Twitter doesn't and Falcon comes of help in this case.

Falcon.io review by User

"Great Tool, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

As an app, Falcon makes managing our many social media teams much more seamless. Falcon was so easy to use that I didn't even need any formal training. That being said, when I did run into any road blocks, the team at Falcon were quick with their responses and incredibly helpful. Even though I think the app is an amazing product, the services the team provides speaks to how great Falcon really is.

What do you dislike?

The main issue that stands out to me is that building reports isn't as intuitive as it could be. We've spent a fair amount of time on our own trying to figure out how to build a report that suits our needs, but we decided that it was time to reach out to Falcon to help guide us through the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider it if you're looking into a social media marketing platform

Falcon has made it easier to manage our team of 20+ users. It has made communication about social media between the field team and corporate much easier, and gives us the ability to track everyone's progress.

Falcon.io review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"All-Inclusive Social Management Platform"

What do you like best?

The design is on point. The UI of the entire platform is sharp and, more importantly, they're improving their tools on the daily.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, while there were some limitations for the way that I use the platform (and all of us use it differently, so that's not a knock on Falcon.io), just the pricing is my biggest dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and ask for Dino! :)

Managing multiple profiles and ads and reports and more ... day in and day out.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great Product, Outstanding Support"

What do you like best?

We use Falcon on a daily basis to manage our brand's primary social media accounts. Falcon makes it easy to plan posts ahead of time or on the fly, engage with our customers, and pull data on our posts. The staff there is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. They come up with new functionality to make managing our social media easier, stay on top of customer service issues, and to keep up on

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to understand about the system and it is sometimes hard to stay on top of all of the features.

Our social media is often our front line for communicating with our customers, offering new products, and identifying customer service issues. This tool allows us to successfully do so with limited dedicated resources.

Falcon.io review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"Falcon.io Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to tag conversations, posts, etc to reference at a later point in time and to pull reports on.

What do you dislike?

The listen feature merges all of your accounts even if you're in a different'Team' view. I've been working with my account manager on resolving the problem, it could be an error on my end.

The program allows me to easily respond to users along with being able to flag the responses, spam, translate, etc. I've saved a significant amount of time using the tool because of the primary functions and features.

Falcon.io review by Hans T.
Hans T.

"Great tool for most businesses"

What do you like best?

First of all: The people at Falcon are great. They do their upmost to satisfy your needs for their tools and their support is fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Not much, to be honest. They listen to their clients and the roadmap makes sense to a broad variety of businesses.

Making especially customer service on social media easy to handle and operate is a key point to us. Falcon does that better than anyone I've seen. Listening is also easy, intuitive and you get the results you would expect, presented in great views.

Falcon.io review by Michele A.
Michele A.

"Falcon enabled a gear shift in social media management and social customer care"

What do you like best?

The support. No matter what kind of questions we have there is always a competent support agent available through the in-app chat.

What do you dislike?

We didn't figure out yet how to enable our international marketing team to prepare posts for local teams, but I'm sure that after the next chat with the support this will be solved.

Increase efficiency of social customer care teams, improve customer experience through a better tracking of queries and previous comments, leverage content marketing activity through the publish module and success measurement of social media activities.

Falcon.io review by Katy H.
Katy H.

"Falcon.io "

What do you like best?

It combines everything our Association needs in terms of a social media management and media monitoring platform.

What do you dislike?

While it may be lack luster in appearance in comparison to other platforms, I appreciate their focus on results instead of over the top creative design.

We are solving a communication issue on our team. With the platform being used by everyone on our team, we can all approve and see what content each department is creating so we don't overlap.

Falcon.io review by Administrator

"Powerful tool "

What do you like best?

We are very happy with the publishing and the engagement features which help us to communicate and streamline our communication strategy throughout different departments all over the world. The platform is quite easy to use and doesn't require extensive training. We also appreciate the personal contact with a Falcon Team who help and consult us with any questions.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and analytics could be even more customisable, but I know that this is something the Faclon team is already working on.

We wanted to gain a deeper understanding of our audience and adapt our communication strategy accordingly. Community management was also a key factor because we wanted to set up our game in the social channels and Falcon provided necessary tools to achieve just that.

Falcon.io review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Falcon Review "

What do you like best?

The calendar and scheduling capabilities are very helpful, especially the new Instagram Stories scheduling feature.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more metrics available for Twitter and especially Instagram. It would also be nice to have a report available to amalgamate results for multiple platforms in one report (ie. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram metrics all in one place).

It would also be beneficial if Listen projects were able to retrieve queries and information prior to the input date of the project. Only picking up data beginning the start day of the project is limiting.

It is great to have a listening, scheduling, reporting, and engaging tool all in one place. A centralized area for social monitoring and publishing does ensure better efficiency for maximizing bandwidth.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great interface and fun analytics"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar and the fact that they are always in-the-know of changes happening on each platform. Unlike our previous platform, Falcon is able to post to Instagram and LinkedIn which is a plus! I also love their social listening tool.

What do you dislike?

You can only post to one platform at a time. You can easily copy posts, but still a time-suck. Their Build functionality, which allows you to create landing pages and Facebook apps, is a bit lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely a contender! Check it out through one of their demos and see if it's for you.

I am able to more easily share social posts and analytics with my other team members.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Excellent Value"

What do you like best?

Falcon allows for in-app image editing and optimization, making it an excellent tool for organizations that want multiple individuals creating visual content without investing in design and photo software. The content pool is indispensable for organizations with multiple teams. The left hand never doesn't know what the right hand is doing. More than anything, though, you can't beat the price.

What do you dislike?

Falcon is still relatively new and adding features all the time. Auto-scheduling of posts based on user behavior is on our wish list and a service Falcon has yet to bring online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to fully explain your needs, wants and your level of patience. This information will help your account rep know whether it's a good fit for your organization. It's especially important to clearly communicate your non-negotiable pain points.

There are multiple problems being solved with Falcon at this time. Our teams with fewer resources to devote to social media have found that the tool allows for maximization of time and effort, and the content pool offers plenty of content options for when editorial calendars feel light. It's improved collaboration among teams and has almost eliminated the duplication of effort between teams.

Falcon.io review by Sara R.
Sara R.

"Falcon platform"

What do you like best?

The Publish an the Engage functionalities

What do you dislike?

The listen part: the preview of the mentions I receive in the alert via email are not detailed enough.

The analytics part is quite basic. Facebook Insights is much more advanced and the Instagram stats are

quite basic as well (no impressions and reach, it would be good to have the stats per post as well).

Social media scheduling and social media collaboration among the social media team

Falcon.io review by Bret N.
Bret N.

"Good bang for the buck"

What do you like best?

Falcon provides a good multi-agent workflow for social monitoring and engagement. Merged customer profiles, a unified inbox, and easy access to response templates and escalation via email or CRM ticket creation are all useful features.

What do you dislike?

Advanced reporting around individual agent SLAs is lacking. Platform lacks the ability to fully integrate with CRM platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company is young and hungry. Even if they don't have every feature of other more expensive platforms, they have been great to work with and the product is constantly improving.

Transitioning monitoring of social media from a marketing-focused social team to a customer support/service team. With Falcon we have decreased our average SLA to under 1 hour.

Falcon.io review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Great way to manage multiple social channels in one place"

What do you like best?

The engagement tab is tremendously valuable for catching up on what our fans have posted/sent to us. Tabs are easy to customize to keep things organized.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to integrate Instagram scheduling. They do offer a Falcon app for it, but currently it's only iOS compatible and our team uses Android mobile devices. Though we have been informed they plan on rolling out an Android app shortly.

We're able to keep an eye on our dozens of social properties in one place. While we have individual team mebers who do the day to day management of a given page/channel, this allows the management team at HQ to see what's happening all over the company in one place.

Falcon.io review by Lisa Maria H.
Lisa Maria H.

"Falcon saved my life!"

What do you like best?

Falcon is the best social media tool I´ve ever worked with. It´s super easy and contents everything we need to succeed in our daily workflow. If something doesn´t work right away or if something is unclear to me, the team behind Falcon´s Live-Chat is helpful and very friendly.

What do you dislike?

You need a lot of time and training to get to know all of Falcon´s functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I´d definitely would recommend Falcon to every other social media agency

The content approval with our clients.

Falcon.io review by Eva G.
Eva G.

"Great tool for everyone who wants to integrate multiple tasks"

What do you like best?

Integrated solution for monitoring, Engage, Publish

Support is very good

Content pool for working with subsiriaries

What do you dislike?

Calendar in Publish: There should be an option for finding a "free space" in the calendar when creating a post

Listen is hard to set up, many sources (forums etc.) are missing

Engage: Its not always easy to get an overview of what has been answered

Instagram integration

improves cooperation with colleagues in subsidiaries

enables me to get an overview of all the SM channels

Falcon.io review by Jack F.
Jack F.

"Getting Started with Falcon For CarShop"

What do you like best?

I really like the vast array of features available with Falcon, in my opinion, this software overpowers any competitors in this field.

Also, I have also been really impressed with the speed and quality of customer service in general.

What do you dislike?

Some outdated media limits on posting (Facebook/Twitter).

Using Falcon we are able to comprehensively manage our social efforts in a structured & precise manner, therefore, streamlining my entire job role and giving CarShop & myself increased clarity in our social efforts.