FareHarbor

FareHarbor is an online booking and reservation software for tours and activities.

Work for FareHarbor?

Learning about FareHarbor?

FareHarbor Reviews

Ask FareHarbor a Question
Showing 5 FareHarbor reviews
FareHarbor review by <span>Brina M.</span>
Brina M.

FH Makes Operations Easier

What do you like best?

Reporting, Integrating, customer service

What do you dislike?

multiple steps when creating promo codes/vouchers

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a whirl, you will NOT be disappointed. If you can't figure out how to make something work for you, their customer service TEAM will make it happen, and send you a video on how they did it in your system, not in general. there's no cost to the client (YOU) the cost is absorbed by client ONLY when booking online. That being said, since FH makes their revenue based on online sales they do what they can to promote online sales. We have seen a significant increase in online direct sales since switching to FH. FH will make the updates to your website, at NO COST to you so your customers can book online directly from your website. You can add as many products, packages, options and additional add-ons as you want. and FH will set this up for you COMPLETELY free of charge. They have an amazing TEAM, a rep for each section of their product to assist you personally. Someone is always accessible to assist you when you have a question. We have yet to be disappointed

reporting

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FareHarbor
FareHarbor review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

Unwavering help and guidance

What do you like best?

The customer service at FareHarbor is really impressive. Every single person I've dealt with is beyond helpful and I know I can always count on them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have any issue with at all is the hold music while on a call with them! But even that has started to grow on me

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a start up tour company I can't recommend them enough. They've been beyond patient and helpful every step of the way.

They handle all of my scheduling and payment processing. The fact that so many of the listing sites are integrated with them has been a revelation for me as a new business owner

What Tour Operator solution do you use?

FareHarbor review by <span>Rob F.</span>
Rob F.

No online reservations system does it all. Fare Harbor does a lot well.

What do you like best?

Calendar integration with my site. Responsive to work well with any device. Malleable. Stable. Very Stable. Fare credit card fee, 1.9 +.30, always, no matter what card. No fee for my business. Customers pay Fare Harbor a booking fee of 6% when booking online, nothing when reserving on the phone or in store. I get paid quickly.

What do you dislike?

No real store for add on merchandise. No systems appears to master this. Work around is flawed and reporting for this is awful. However -we make it work. The sales team promised everything I asked for, the implementation member (onboarding specialist/trainer) assigned to my account could not deliver. It was rushed, incomplete and just plain poorly executed. My account manager is great and has tried hard to correct the issues created by the onboarding specialist but it's been an uphill battle.

Because it is supposed to be very flexible, it is complicated to set up and one needs assistance from FareHarbor support for many modifications.

FareHarbor promised a marketing team at my disposal for adwords, remarketing and social. They claimed to provide all of the support and all I would have to do is pay for the actual ad buys. They repeatedly told me that I would have access to the marketing team after implementation was completed. As soon as that occurred I was told that they discontinued that service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customers don't seem to mind or even notice the online booking fee. After some experience it works well and has more capabilities than Xola. This space changes fast and several players are racing to win this category: Rezdy, Xola, FareHarbor and Zozi to name a few. All have good qualities, none deliver everything an outfitter needs. The company that integrates a quality merchandise POS first will have a leg up.

Customers can book my trips online. I manage my entire business with this software.

FareHarbor review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Easy Booking and Scheduling

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use and keeps track of multiple types of products/services. Customer service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

There have been some issues with availability matching up across multiple bookings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their great customer service.

We use FareHarbor for all of our booking, scheduling and even retail sales.

FareHarbor review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Excellent platform for managing reservations

What do you like best?

Easy interface for seeing tour reservations, guest lists and payment management. Clean layout and feature packed

What do you dislike?

No major complaints. Almost too many features that make mobile app a bit complicated.

Easier to manage tours, make last minute changes, and update everyone.

Learning about FareHarbor?

* We monitor all FareHarbor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.