FasterNotes

FasterNotes provides electronic billing, eligibility, payroll, authorization management, scheduling, and HR tools tailored to home health practices. The system helps keep agencies on top of CMS, ACHC, CHAP and Joint Commission regulations and is even a good fit for those new to the home health industry. FasterNotes takes a “boutique” approach to customer service. Customers are assigned a “Success Team” that works closely with them to make sure agencies meet their goals. This team approach to success goes beyond software integration and into areas like regulation research, best practices and vendor support. Agencies using FasterNotes will decrease overhead, save time, stay compliant and increase revenue.

Work for FasterNotes?

Learning about FasterNotes?

FasterNotes Reviews

Ask FasterNotes a Question
Showing 9 FasterNotes reviews
FasterNotes review by Nash M.
Nash M.

"FasterNotes- Faster office work"

What do you like best?

FasterNotes is super easy to get started on and use. It saves us time on Scheduling, Billing, Charting and Payroll, amongst other areas. The Technical support staff is always available and knowledgeable/helpful. Everyone that has used FasterNotes in our office loves it. The interface is very intuitive, so it takes no time at all for someone new to learn how to use.

What do you dislike?

I had one or two things I Liked least about this product, but i brought them up to the support staff and they fixed them up already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out all the options, do demos, ask questions. Be sure you are able to work wi.th the people who work for the company

This product makes every part of our home health company work better/ more smoothly. Everything is available and one click away, no need to use multiple tabs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FasterNotes
FasterNotes review by Corey J.
Corey J.

"Customer Service is outstanding"

What do you like best?

The most important aspect of my experience with FasterNotes has been with their customer support/service. They have always been available, friendly, helpful and informative. Every time I speak to them about an issue, it seems personal, they know about me, my company and my needs. They have given advice that has improved our functionality, communication and compliance, and it always feels as if they are really invested in our company's needs and helping us continue to make improvements.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see more financial reporting and integration with accounting software, but they tell me they are working on that

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the support/customer service staff/people. With software like this, it is important that you are able to communicate with them and feel like you are being listened to, if you are going to be using this product for a long time, you will probably need to work with these people at some point. If you can't make a connection to the people who make it, what are the odds you will connect/like the product?

Scheduling, Billing, Payroll, Authentication, Charts, Staffing and more.

What Home Health Care solution do you use?

FasterNotes review by Carmine M.
Carmine M.

"Tremendous Software"

What do you like best?

FasterNotes is easy to use, very user-friendly and well organized. The support staff is great and easy to get a hold of, all in all I have enjoyed using this software.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I don't like about this product yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the support staff from any company you are thinking about working with. ask a lot of questions.

solves problems with: Scheduling, patient information, billing, payroll, authorizations and more.

FasterNotes review by Swayam S.
Swayam S.

"FasterNotes is Good"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of FasterNotes is amazing. You can teach anyone how to use it, very simple and better than all alternatives in my belief. Customer support is great and friendly. FasterNotes quickened billing, staffing and tracking.

What do you dislike?

You can't open multiple tabs at once last time I checked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact customer support and watch demo vidoes.

Issues are with a bunch of bugs, contacted customer support.

FasterNotes review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Keeps our agency organized"

What do you like best?

The To Do list really helps keep our agency and field staff organized. The order tracking page also saves us a huge amount of time sending orders and receiving orders back from physicians.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for the mobile application to be released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy program to use. Could use some additional features but they have new releases every week.

Love the organization of the To Do List and the efficiency of the Order Tracking page.

FasterNotes review by Administrator

"Very straight forward "

What do you like best?

Faster notes makes billing and management a breeze. We use it here at our clinic and it's a life saver.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall I have with fasternotes is the start up of everything. It takes a little while to get the hang of everything but once you get the hang of it, it is very easy.

Billing is so simplified with faster notes!

FasterNotes review by Kandi M.
Kandi M.

"Excellent Nores"

What do you like best?

Very detailed information on how to keep notes of your work!

What do you dislike?

I found nothing in this to not like or agree with.

Keeping records of work has helped tremendously.

FasterNotes review by Siera R.
Siera R.

"Amazing "

What do you like best?

So easy to use and understandable. Very good

What do you dislike?

Could be a little more understandable and maybe a tutorial would be great

Time management

FasterNotes review by User in Financial Services

"Helpful at work"

What do you like best?

I like best that I can easily go back to notes from previous work days.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how hard it is to type on it.

It’s easier than writing down the notes in a notebook. Allows me to give more time to the patient.

Learning about FasterNotes?

* We monitor all FasterNotes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.