Fastpath

Fastpath

The Fastpath Assure suite is a cloud based audit platform that can track, review, approve and mitigate access risks across multiple systems from a single dashboard. The suite comes with a pre-configured segregation of duties rule set specific to each ERP, and works across a variety of ERP/CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, Sage Intacct, and Acumatica.

Work for Fastpath?

Learning about Fastpath?

Fastpath Reviews

Ask Fastpath a Question
Showing 8 Fastpath reviews
Fastpath review by <span>Sean R.</span>
Sean R.

"Excellent products to help your company stay ahead of the SOX curve"

What do you like best?

I like all the products offered by FastPath, but my favorite two products are Config AD, with ERP single sign on, and Audit Trail which track changes down to the database level. These were must haves for our business requirements and FastPath delivered with excellence. My accounting team loves single sign on and they were relieved they didn't have to remember another user ID and password for logging into Dynamics GP.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about the FastPath suite of products. They're all excellent!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a demo of all the products and make sure they line up with your business requirements and answers all the pain points your business is currently experiencing with audit compliance. I believe you'll find FastPath delivers world class products to address all your auditing headaches.

We were doing all our SOX audits manually, either through SQL scripted data pulls or in spreadsheets which too much time and resources to pull all the necessary information for our auditors. FastPath and all their products make completing our SOX audits easy and with minimal time and effort. FastPath offers the most comprehensive products for helping keep your business SOX compliant.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fastpath
Fastpath review by <span>Aidan P.</span>
Aidan P.

"Cross-platform SOD for NetSuite-centric environment? Yes, please!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup, great response and customer service, constantly evolving as NetSuite makes changes, and the ability to run cross-platform (e.g. NetSuite & SFDC) is unprecedented. The team at Fastpath have been very responsive to my questions, and have implemented a few suggested changes across their entire install based.

What do you dislike?

Browser needs refreshing after long periods of use, and some processes can chug along a bit. Would really like to see some suggestions with regard to setups, role builds, etc., reducing the need for expertise or consulting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Low risk, easy setup, can be administered by anyone

Initial setup was for SOX compliance, but we will use Fastpath for security optimization, role redesign, and operational approvals for conflicting or sensitive access. Eventually we'd like to consider identify management in combination with the Security Designer functionality.

What Governance, Risk & Compliance solution do you use?

Fastpath review by <span>Mike W.</span>
Mike W.

"FastPath - Simple, Great support, and to the point"

What do you like best?

It is a very lightweight application both in diskspace and much more importantly as far as I/O hits go.

What do you dislike?

Documentation could be better. They do have documentation, but it is out of date in some cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support is excellent and they went above and beyond in helping me with my unusual implementation situation.

It is a wonderful tool for clearly seeing our security flaws in Dynamics GP.

Fastpath review by <span>Bryan R.</span>
Bryan R.

"Nothing less than stellar!"

What do you like best?

Fastpath has an excellent suite of products that make our lives in ERP easier. They are always there to support you in every way possible - no matter the time of day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind that would prompt a response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product from a fantastic company. I would highly recommend to anyone having to deal with auditing, compliance, and segregations of duties monitoring. Our internal auditors love the products as well.

SOX Compliancy issues, segregation of duties monitoring, auditing master tables, and key critical windows within our system.

Fastpath review by <span>Annette P.</span>
Annette P.

"Fastpath made SOX compliance easy"

What do you like best?

The Product is easy to use and upgrade

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at this time that I would recommend

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is easy to implement and help me manage ERP security issues, thus allowing for ease of SOX compliance

SOX compliance and security issues = time savings

Fastpath review by <span>Steve B.</span>
Steve B.

"Awesome product and service!"

What do you like best?

FastPath is always in tune with what the auditors want to see and their products are aligned to help meet their needs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I would change with Fastpath at this point in time

Segregation of Dutiess

Fastpath review by <span>Syed J.</span>
Syed J.

"GRC Review"

What do you like best?

Ability to review data changes made the the table fields which are currently being audited

What do you dislike?

This product meets all our requirements.

Able to meet audit requirements and also continuous monitoring.

Fastpath review by User in Computer Software

"Director, Global Accounting"

What do you like best?

During our ERP implementation Fastpath products provided the tools needed to help us ensure our users had the access they needed without causing SOD issues. Post go live, security reports provide quick audit review for on-going SOX signoff's.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about the Fastpath portfolio of products

SOD review for SOX

Learn more about Fastpath

Fastpath Videos

Learning about Fastpath?

* We monitor all Fastpath reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.