FastSpring

FastSpring

FastSpring is a complete e-commerce solution for billing and payments specifically designed to meet the needs of software, subscription management, SaaS, and other online service companies.

Work for FastSpring?

Learning about FastSpring?

FastSpring Reviews

Ask FastSpring a Question
Showing 69 FastSpring reviews
FastSpring review by <span>Josh B.</span>
Josh B.

Great Payment Service Provider (with room for improvement)

What do you like best?

We are selling our software online through the store that FastSpring provides. We love the platform and the solution. But the dashboard usability could definitely use some improvements. It's getting there but slower than we'd all want.

What do you dislike?

The UI of the their new dashboard. Maybe it's because we're used to the classic dashboard (which is still available) but they did move all of the options to the new dashboard that were available previously. This made our transition into the new dashboard very long and confusing. There are still some tasks that make me use both dashboard to get it done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great but please be aware that if you're also looking for the proper affiliate set up, you'll need to use their partner dashboard from Impact Radius. This creates some clutter whereas we'd expect 1 place to manage all of your e-commerce and affiliates.

We solve the problem of letting users purchase our software legally through a safe payment system that they can trust. FastSpring has been around for long enough to be trusted. The team behind FastSpring is very responsive, so any problem that we may have related to e-commerce, FastSpring is there to help us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FastSpring
FastSpring review by <span>Zenia B.</span>
Zenia B.

A quality platform for digital commerce

What do you like best?

Payments are just a small part of what FastSpring can offer you. FastSpring supports many payment methods and has a lot of multycurrency support. Also, it easily adapts to input languages and prices anywhere in the world. Excellent analytical capabilities.

What do you dislike?

We had failures when customers could not follow links. The failure has passed by itself and I hope it will not happen again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creating a digital store can take a lot of time, and maintenance can be stressful. FastSpring makes this process as easy as possible. I think the program is more competitive in its segment, and the price is lower than that of others. From the first day of work in this program, you will realize that you have not made a mistake in your choice.

Honestly, I was skeptical about the work of FastSpring, but then I saw that it allows us to earn money and realized that I was wrong. Cooperation with FastSpring will allow us to focus on the more important things of our business. Now I advise this service for my сolleges, as I'm sure they will appreciate the good quality of FastSpring.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

FastSpring review by <span>Bogdan D.</span>
Bogdan D.

Great solution for companies that sell products & earn 50k/month

What do you like best?

I like the pricing and security of FastSpring. They have been on the market for a long time. We've worked with them for 6 years now. And selling our apps and bundles has been very easy and secure with FastSpring's payment checkout.

What do you dislike?

We dislike the outdated features in the dashboard. There are a custom exports that we are interested in doing at the end of the month. But the dashboard which FastSpring has is a little bit outdated. Event hough they call it "new dashboard" – many export features that other competitors have, FastSpring doesn't have it.

Another thing we'd like to have FastSpring approved – Affiliates. They are using Impact Radius as their affiliate service provider. But we'd like to have it all in one system to avoid any confusion. We want FastSpring to just handle all of our affiliates, split pays, etc.. And they somehow do this, but it's going through another company (ImpactRadius) which doesn't seem necessary to us.

We sell software for Mac and Windows. And FastSpring handles our store where we sell licenses.

They provide Pop-up checkout and general checkout. This includes handling all taxes and credit card fees.

We really like that it's a secure checkout. And all of our customers are very happy with the smooth transaction procedure that FastSpring provides. Even though we did customize the checkout to look as if it's part of our website.

FastSpring review by <span>Erna D.</span>
Erna D.

A good assistant to our business

What do you like best?

I am satisfied with the price and security of FastSpring. They have been on the market for a long time and have proven themselves well. We have been working with them for many years and are very satisfied. The sale of our applications and packages was simple and reliable due to the FastSpring payment verification.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes links to downloading a product do not work - these complaints come from customers. One more insignificant remark from them: some clients could not figure out where to enter the advertising coupon, but this does not prevent the transaction from taking place. Besides this, I have no complaints - everything suits me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to sell your products on the Internet and not worry about the tasks of the backup office, then FastSpring is the right choice for you. They have incredible support, which quickly and very easily solves all problems. You can simply create your product in your system, and then sell it on your website to your customers.

My main task was to sell my product to customers. FastSpring gave me the opportunity to do this without creating my own online store without getting a seller's account and not processing a large number of tax zones.

FastSpring review by <span>Matej M.</span>
Matej M.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Easy to understand and work with

What do you like best?

It's not just about being able to accept payments for stuff you sell. In FastSpring I can easily add a new product to sell, even create bundles of products or subscription products. It's an easy process. Multi-currency support and a number of payment options is welcome. You can easily manage orders of your products and even make refunds. In addition FastSpring offers you a fraud protection. When you need help you can easily contact their support team which is always very fast to reply and even helpful. What I see as a cherry on the cake is that FastSpring acts as your back office.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike apart from transaction fees that could be at least 25% lower. Other than that I'm happy with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to sell your products online and don't want to worry about back office tasks FastSpring is the right choice for you. They have an incredible support that is fast and very helpful (and friendly too!). It's simple to create add your product in their system and then sell it on your website to your customers.

We're selling a number of products on our website and we needed an easy system to manage the order we get. It also does the finances reporting which proved to be very useful. Using FastSpring allows us to focus on our product more than we could without using it. Thanks to FastSpring we can sell worldwide too since their service makes it simple.

FastSpring review by <span>Mathias R.</span>
Mathias R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Everything just works - a very reliable subscription management platform.

What do you like best?

I like that everything just works. The control panel is very fast and response. I am using Fastspring's subscription features for our OCR API platform, and its regular, classic shopping cart features for the web automation and desktop automation software we sell. The setup has been a breeze in both cases - and since then it just works.

We are using FastSpring for more then two years now, and there has been no downtime or other technical issues.

The few times I had to contact Fastspring tech support with a question, the answers were fast (same day) and useful.

What do you dislike?

The reporting section is easy to use, but I miss some of the more detailed reporting options that some for the other platforms offer.

Fastspring powers the backend of our the subscription billing. Plus, we use Fastspring as classic e-commerce service for the web automation and desktop automation software we develop and sell.

Learn more about FastSpring

FastSpring Videos

Learning about FastSpring?

* We monitor all FastSpring reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.