FastTony.es

FastTony.es is a dedicated application that enables support for promotion and sales through Facebook and Instagram. FastTony.es is the only tool offering non-standard formats of posts and ads.

Work for FastTony.es?

Learning about FastTony.es?

FastTony.es Reviews

Ask FastTony.es a Question
Showing 25 FastTony.es reviews
FastTony.es review by Krzysztof K.
Krzysztof K.

"Best responsive Facebook Ads platform ever"

What do you like best?

FastTony is the fastest-developing Facebook Ads tool, introducing new features like every week. It's no longer a "tool" but an ecosystem with plug-ins to Facebook, Instagram, many supporting Apps and even entire environments such as WordPress. I happen to be early adopter of them from time to time and have always had an excellent communication with the key Team - from the technical to the very CEO. Note that Daniel Kędzierski, the CEO is always on top of what's happening and he will not fall asleep without having all the questions answered. You will never have such a support from Facebook Ads Manager or Power Editor, let alone Catvertiser.com and it also means serious savings to your budget.

What do you dislike?

I hated when my trial period ended :D Naaah, it's a joke. There's nothing to be disliked, really :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please refer to my above responses, if you don't like spending too much on promo, and continue being as effective as with your current solutions such as BM, PE etc. Remember Facebook is not unveiling its full potential on the BM, they only have it over their API, where FastTony is seated and is shaking the best juices out of it.

I have a Social platform that's being fueled with Facebook Ads, Instagram and LinkedIn. Without FastTony we would be probably looking for an investor in order to pay for our promo spends. With FastTony though, we can optimize the cost so well, that we've stayed self-funded though the most critical moments.

Our service Gaze.ly ensures video dialog between people, or brands and people, engaging users to provide their video answers to a given topic. We "live" in Social Media and we thrive on advertising in there.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FastTony.es
FastTony.es review by Marcin Z.
Marcin Z.

"Better than Power Editor"

What do you like best?

On a daily basis I emit between 10 and 20 ads Handling budgets of about $4000 a day. I can't imagine a comfortable work with this scale using Facebook ads manager. FastTony ensures easy creation of target groups, prepping of posts in variants unavailable with business manager, A/B tests thanks to which I can choose those ones that convert better. FastTony is essentially time and energy saving, and those at this job unfortunately are always limited. I have been with them and despite of the need to also work with business manager from time to time, I still see the obvious advantage of FastTony.

What do you dislike?

A backspace that takes you back to the previous page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get try, 14 day is free

Time saving when emitting of many ads

Ease to create advancedtarget groups and retargeting

A/B testing to compare performance of alternative ad variants and models

Automated tips about quality of your target groups

Monitoring and reporting (analytics)

Additional tools included, that elsewhere are activated as separate extra features, for the same price as the [full] FT package

What Social Media Advertising solution do you use?

FastTony.es review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"This tool will save you a lot of time and money making ADs with godlike CTR!"

What do you like best?

thanks to this tool, you're always one step ahead of the competition! If Facebook introduced a new solution, you have access to it immediately, while the rest have to wait even a few months...

Besides, the tool has a number of original solutions, thanks to which you gain superpowers (split-tests, weather control ads etc.)

What do you dislike?

You can not edit posts which are already created, but this is the fault of the Facebook API (works same in power editor).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you create ads on Facebook or Instargram, then you should test these tools.

I save half the funds for advertising budget and get better results than before using the power editor...

With this tool you can get better results with $ 100 than $ 500 using standard methods of advertising...

My customers are happy because they now pay less for ads and I earn more. WIN-2-WIN situation:)

FastTony.es review by Bartosz P.
Bartosz P.

"The best Facebook Ads Software"

What do you like best?

Best features:

- Free plan is the best option for small advertisers who want to maximize profits from Facebook Ads.

- Great support 24/7

- Easy implementation and usability

- Still "working on" ald evolving software

- I'm always 2 steps forward than my competition

What do you dislike?

There is no possibility to add post with different languages straight from Fast Tony to Facebook (multilanguage) FanPage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in 30 days free trial register by reflink http://fasttony.es/bp

Standard trial is 14 days. Afther that period you account automaticly will change to free plan.

My suggestion is to test FastTony as much as you can on the trial version and than decide which plan to choose.

Higher plan = much more functionality = sales growth.

- time saving software

- much more powerful ads management than in Power Editor

- advanced stats for ads and audiences

- easy implementation of remarketing lists and dynamic product ads

- easy and useful mobile application

FastTony.es review by Kamila C.
Kamila C.

"I've been using FastTony.es for a couple of months now, and I'm proud of the investment I made with "

What do you like best?

I've been using FastTony.es for a couple of months now, and I'm proud of the investment I made with this tool. The app is very intuitive and easy to use, but mainly it's functional. With all the available functionalities, innovations and improvements I have a feeling that I bought more than one app. FastTony helps me maximize my financial outcomes by reaching the right target group. On top of amazing marketing campaigns the company also offers great customer service and assistance from the guys at the startup. The Daniels Kedzierski team is very helpful and always ready to act, but most of all very nice. Customer service is on top level that's why I can recommend them with honesty.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything is ok, I can recommend them with honesty

FastTony.es review by Yuri K.
Yuri K.

"Great API for advanced advertising on Facebook"

What do you like best?

I have been using fasttony for a long time, to create an advertisement it became an indespensable to me. Fasttony guarantees a better possibilty of targeting so specyfing even the smallest detail becomes easier. Mostly I like the advertisement which contains weather conditions. It is excellent for the reastaurants, hotels, travel agencies etc.

What do you dislike?

I hope that more features will appear in the future.

I achieved above 230% bigger activity while using FT. I use it permanently and at the same time FT keeps to surprise me over and over again.

FastTony.es review by User in Computer Software

"Terrible Experience - Breaks all the time and poor customer service "

What do you like best?

They are quick to respond when you ask for your money back, the fastest service I have received from them.

What do you dislike?

We tried the software and were billed $380, when we tried to get a refund for the unused service we were sent vulgar threats written in broken English. This company does not have 100 employees as suggested on linkedin and many of their reviews are fake. They do not have a reliable product and the video tutorials are broken.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are free tools that do the same .

social reach through video

FastTony.es review by Maciej J.
Maciej J.

"Best Tool to FB Ads, Lead Ads with integrations"

What do you like best?

It's the fastest tool to create Facebook Ads. Easy to use. Integration with: Getresponse, Active Campaign, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, MailChimp and others. Customer service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing what I can dislike in FastTony except it's only in english.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jeżeli chcesz lepiej i szybciej robić reklmay na facebooku w swojej agencji lub firmie, musisz korzystać z FastTony, ponieważ w krótkim czasie przyniesie on tobie więcej klientów i sprzedazy.

You can create facebook ads fasttest and chipest.

FastTony.es review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Not the easiest, but the best tool for Facebook marketers"

What do you like best?

Audience knowledge - there's no other tool to compare

What do you dislike?

I spent some time on learing how to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fasttony.es has so many options and integrations, that you probably won't use all of them

Creating FB Live and split tests are 10x faster

FastTony.es review by Malina M.
Malina M.

"vERY USEFUL, SMASHING, BEST TO TARGET CLIENTS "

What do you like best?

Every product or service you want it to sell you can do it in very specific place or group of people. It wasn't possible with any others advertising tools.

What do you dislike?

A bit shame I have to use with my only one fan page, but I just start it, probably don't have enough knowledge to use in full potential :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good and useful for small and big business, if u want it spend money for targeting the right clients, with very specific conditions, that's best tool to use it.

Hard to say , it's just little steps. So far I am building my products.

FastTony.es review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Nice tools for marketers!"

What do you like best?

Look, I love in this tool that I can do more than competitors and I pay less than the competitors. I can be better marketers with FastTony.

What do you dislike?

Hmm... It's hard questions for me. Maybe... No, no - I love FastTony.es

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, sure. If u make Facebook campaign u should try do it with FastTony. In 14 days with trial versions u can check how many this tool can and how much money u can safe with that.

I optimized my online campaigns with Facebook Ads, I get more leads for my business, I increased my conversation goal and more, more.

FastTony.es review by Anna-Maria W.
Anna-Maria W.

"Perfect tool to improove advertising abilities"

What do you like best?

Possibilities not available in power editor or ad manager, f.ex. Lead Ads, A/B test etc.

What do you dislike?

Some things are not explained well and are not understandable easly. I don't like errors, but mainly they're caused by Facebook, not FT.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just TRY!

I help ppl in promotion and marketing, teach them how to do this effectively and I "make" the adverts.

FastTony.es review by Wojciech B.
Wojciech B.

"Fast Tony is an ultimate marketer's tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to pay just for the result of the campaign.

What do you dislike?

I'm not perfect with my english. Fast Tony is in english language online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free 14 days. You won't regret.

It's my FB Ads base SaaS aplication. I forgot about power editor and ads manager.

FastTony.es review by Olaf S.
Olaf S.

"Main software in my company"

What do you like best?

Innovative solutions. Fasttony has everything and all is effective. Owner is a forerunner in this industry.

What do you dislike?

Is that everything is in English. I prefer my domestic language to use the most complicated proces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software for everyone in modern business.

Fasttony reduced my costs in advertisement budget.

FastTony.es review by Agency in Broadcast Media
Agency in Broadcast Media

"The best ads tool for marketers"

What do you like best?

I like the most a wide range of advertisments options on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Fasttony.es has some UX problems - that tool isn't intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly reccomend this product for marketers who want to have better results in their campaignes on Facebook.

My campaignes are more effective than in the past. Costs are lower and results are verty satisfactory.

FastTony.es review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Work with fb ads is simply. "

What do you like best?

I like a lot of option to promote business on facebook, and a lot of possibility to work with my clients.

Moreover support are very fast and livestream from deskop is my prefer best option what I do with facebook ads.

What do you dislike?

Nowadays I very happy client, but maybe the facebook academy could be work better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need try this software.

Work with clients, improbe my casflow and client casflow.

Catch the reach from Internet and connect with worldwide clients.

FastTony.es review by Kuba N.
Kuba N.

"Perfect TOOL!"

What do you like best?

Perfect partner with a perfect marketing tool ready to optimilize your facebook ads budget!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can complain about!!

This tool helps me with perfect campagins optimalization for my clients and business partners

FastTony.es review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best tool for Facebook ads! If you want to optimize your campaign they can help you!"

What do you like best?

Easy way to menage Facebook ads and optimize budget.

What do you dislike?

Nothing :) it's so good that is hard to find any disadvantages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it :) You will be better

Cost of Facebook ads

Creativity

FastTony.es review by Marek P.
Marek P.

"Few words from current user"

What do you like best?

Usability and customer service. Usability and customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Its really working very good. Nothing. Its really working very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it. Its not cheap. But its worth every penny.

Increase in conversion

FastTony.es review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"FastTony solves any problems"

What do you like best?

Lead ads automization, Dynamic produst ads, Optimised CPM

What do you dislike?

Weather control ads and everything conneted with it

I could project non-standard campaigns on FB thanks to FT.

FastTony.es review by Jacek K.
Jacek K.

"good soft"

What do you like best?

great tool for ads manaagement , user-friendly, good service

What do you dislike?

brand hero, appears in unexpected places.

I can optimize my ads on Facebook

FastTony.es review by User in Alternative Medicine
User in Alternative Medicine

"lbobek"

What do you like best?

Lubię trafiać ze swoja reklamą do konkretnego, unikalnego odbiorcy.

FastTony.es mi to całkowicie umożliwia a nawet zapewnia.

What do you dislike?

FastTony.es to wspaniałe narzedzie. Tutaj nie ma nic takiego , co mogłoby sie mi nie spodobać.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FastTony.es do wspaniałe narzędzie do kampanii reklamowych i polecam w 100%.

Wysyłanie reklamy kierunkowej przy zastosowaniu FastTony.es jest bardzo łatwe i co najważniejsze w 100% skuteczne.

FastTony.es review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

I loved fast support and features noone else has.

What do you dislike?

nothing. I absolutely loved FastTony and their support

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Getting customers to my clients

FastTony.es review by Agency in Accounting
Agency in Accounting

"Great advertisement system!"

What do you like best?

Features what normal Ads Manager don't have and CEO - Daniel Kędzierski. He is always helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing what I can dislike in FastTony :)

I'm helping brands and businesses to increase their sales using e-marketing.

FastTony.es review by Agency in Online Media
Agency in Online Media

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Very advanced system for promotion on Facebook and Instagram.

What do you dislike?

I would be happy to have learning center where I can learn and develop my skills about using Fasttony.

I know now it's start happen and new training videos are shared.

More effective, faster and in effect cheaper way for making campaigns.

Learning about FastTony.es?

* We monitor all FastTony.es reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.